Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-Homeward Bound-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
It was morning and I stood in the shell of the doorway looking out into ocean, the breeze blowing my metallic tresses behind me. I had curled up last night beside what amounted to my lord, and had showed my more vulnerable side. While I had slept, those same tresses had fallen across my face framing it like a cherub. When morning had broken, I had silently excused myself from the bed careful not to wake him. I stood nude as I watched the sunrise over the ocean. After a few minutes, I grab my clothing and such from the travel bag on Kaelas. I quietly move through the bedroom careful not to disturb Domen's rest and into the bath. I would prepare him a bath since I knew that he was much like myself in the act of cleanliness. It was strange that I was acting like this for him. Almost like sometime in the last few weeks I had married him. But that had never, nor would ever happen. I had brought with me a more masculine scented soap for him, since I was not sure if he had found some yet. Plus I had my own for after bathing him. When I finally had the water correct along with towels and clothes ready, I stepped back to the bedroom to see if he had awakened as of yet.
-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

-Homeward Bound- Domenyunbanner_01

Homeward Bound

My nightly meditations were a part of my training. I didn’t often sleep as I viewed that as a sign of weakness, but my mediations during the night were fashioned in a sense to train my mind while allowing my body to rest. During the day, the two would synch with one another and the training would integrate itself into my form. Still, during this process, at night, when I often did it, it appeared, or seemed as if I gave off the impression that I was sleeping.

I notice the movements of the priestess knowing that morning must have come. My body lifts up from the bed as I look about the room around before getting out of bed. I would be up and physically out of the bed around the time she would have returned to check in on me. With a nod, I would motion towards the tub, informing her that it was time to bath me and make my way towards it. I would leave her in charge of making sure I was carefully bathed and taken care of, then dried before I would manifest my clothing onto my form and exit the bed room. During much of this time, I would be silent as I often was.

After exiting the room, I would think about my objective for the day. Construction was coming too slowly for my tastes as the carpenter brothers had remarked that they needed additional assistance in the creation of my kingdom. I judged this as making sense, since there were under 100 of them. I would at least shoot for fifty more to join their ranks. For this, I had my village liaison, the woman who had bathed me and keeps my bed warm. After exiting the bathroom area of the cavern, I turn towards her and ask, “do you know of a place where more carpenters can be recruited?”

319 / 319
-Homeward Bound- Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:55 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
He was up and moving towards the bath before I could say anything and as usual there was not much to say, as I did my best and bathed him, massaging him as I went. It was not the deep massage of last night, just a simple easing of the muscles and enjoyment. Then there would be the drying off as he clothed himself with magic as usual. I moved back to finish my own routine and am drying my own body off as he speaks with a question. Pulling on clean clothing, this time a white robe, I think on his question. While picking up the brush and gently pulling it through my hair I answer. "The island of my home. My clan is known for their carpentry skills. I can leave today and return with as many as you need" A quick pin up of the left side kept the breeze from blowing my hair into my face as I walk out to join him. Kaelas was asleep at the entrance and I nudged him with a my toe. He snored and the snorted as he woke up with a yawn that showed off all of his rather large incisors.
-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Homeward Bound

I watch her as she gives the information needed. I had never been to the island from whence she had come. It never really came up and I assumed she came from a village somewhere, but it was never investigated. I supposed that it could be interesting to see where she had come from. With a nod, I comment, “then I shall accompany you there.” Somewhere in that time, I had left from the back bedroom and make my way towards the front entrance where Kaelas lay standing guard as he often did. I gaze out towards the ocean and think about the things I had to do for the day. After a moment’s pause, I figure that it may be faster for my purposes if I were to go a separate way from her. I correct, “actually, I believe I will go back into the desert, this time in search of miners. You go and take the tiny minion and Kaelas along with you. I shall go alone with my earth golems.” I forgot for the moment about Rei, but since he wasn’t in front of me right now, I would go this one alone to check into a few things. Turning to the woman, I ask, “do you understand my wishes?”

213 / 532
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 am

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
ooc: sorry, the phone modem went out last night before I could get back on.

So I was to take the fairy guy with me as I went to my home village. At least it was like he had first suggested. That would not have been good since my father would have eventually angered this demon or tried to kill him. I nodded and waited for the fairy to appear. So he was going back into the desert. Why did it feel like a one night stand on my part? Probably because it would take me a day or two to complete my mission. "As you wish. It will take me a day or two. How many carpenters do you need?" I ask as I stood to his side. As he answered my mind went back over last night and I still had the ability to blush. He had shown a little bit of gentleness with a soft caress as he had ran his fingers through my hair. It was only one, but it was more a pet than what he usually did to me. I sighed as I remember the hungry kisses, the commanding thrusts, and I had been on top for most of it. Who would have thought I would be learning the art of bed sport from a demon. The morning light softened his features and I had to shove down the urge to reach for him and start another round of what occurred last night. He had given me a mission and there would always be time after I finished to enjoy being with him. I had figured out last night where I lay in this empire he was creating. I was something above a slave and servant. But since he had not brought anyone else to his bed then I was sure of that position. At least I did not have to cook for him as it seemed that demons did not eat.

Kaelas rose to his feet and shook himself off. His fur was damp as if he had gone somewhere last night to bathe. And if he had gone somewhere, he must have hunted as well. It was strange to share him as pet. But I could understand where Kaelas was having issues. Domen had tainted him much as he had tainted me that night just in different ways. Was that why I was drawn to this stern, harsh man beside me? Kyo would get a kick out of Domen, I was sure. Although Kyo did have a softer side, this demon did not seem like he had much of softness at all in him, since he thought things like that were weaknesses. But would it be too much to ask at least a kiss from him to remind me to whom I belonged. Most likely he would just either leave without so much as a goodbye like he usually did.

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Homeward Bound

My body turns to face her completely as she speaks and advises it would take her a day or two. This brings a frown to my lips, but if it couldn’t be helped, then it was for the best. With a nod, I allow that and advise, “as many as humanly possible. We will need a vast amount to build my empire; there is no such thing as having too many.” My gaze looks down at her as she stands to my side. I wondered if I could accept not being able to have her for a couple days. The answer is that, of course I could, but if it became a discomfort, I could easily travel to where she was and retrieve her. The land was vast and distance was starting to become a problem for me. I needed a mystic of some kind who was skilled in the abilities of teleportation. Try as I might, I could not teleport my body from one place to another.

My gaze is upon her after I say my words, my eyes seeking her visage for understanding. There could be no holding back when it came to the building of my empire. I needed as many men as possible and those that I did not need, I could easily discard. She seemed to understand, though a blush seemed to paint her cheeks. Women were odd creatures to me. If I were not stopped, I would turn and face towards the double glass doors and comment, “I’m leaving now, be quick in your journey.” If I were stopped; then I would be stopped.

270 / 802
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
AS he searched my face, I nodded my understanding and watched as he started to turn from me and spoke. That was at least a little good bye. But I wanted more than that. And I would have to do something bold and if he was angry afterward then I would have to accept that. But I needed to know how far I could go. There was only the two of us here so anything done that would be viewed as a weakness or such could be done with immunity. No one would know. But was it really a weakness to show some affection. He had yet to tell me my true place in his plans and it was being to make me wonder if even he knew my purpose.

Before I lost my nerve, my hand touched his muscled arm as I moved in front of him in one fluid step. Almost like a dance. Leaning up on tip toes, my free hand threads through his hair as I pull him down a little. If he allowed this to happen, my lips would come to his in a hungry kiss as my body molded against his. This was my goodbye kiss in case I was gone for a day or two. Some part of me wanted his mind to think back to last night and to me while I was gone. Was that so bad that I wanted him to think of me each time he smelled sakura blossoms on the wind?

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Homeward Bound

My steps begin to lead me away from her, but as her hand comes to my arm, my form pauses and looks to her in question. Just as I look towards her, I feel hand above my neck, drawing me down. Her lips come to mine and I am taken off my guard. The kiss comes in and she molds her body against my own. I had warned her once to only start things that she could finish, but with the intensity of the kiss, I felt she was well aware of that lesson. I didn’t have the time to break her in at the moment, so I would allow the kiss for now and require no more after it. After she’s had her fill of me, I pull back from her and look down over her body. “Woman…” I warn in a low tone. I do not say more than that, I simply give her an odd glance before my arm releases her form and I move away from her. She has my back as I move towards the exit of the cavern. Looking at her once more, I turn back towards the front and advise, “I am leaving. Be quick in your journey.” With that, my foot lifts from the ground and I am taken into the skies to pursue the direction of my objective.

Within the cavern, a high pitched chuckling resounds about the room ominously. “Well well well…” the voice echoes around the room, “aint we a bad girl around the master.” There is a sparkling twinkle and the fairy drifts in from the bedroom, seemingly having been there the entire night. He comes to float in front of Kazakura as he teases, “ain’t you just the temptress? If I had your body, maybe the master would value me more.”

304 / 1106
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
Well the kiss paid off. He actually did not seem too angry about it, in fact he seemed aroused by it. Point for me. His word as he draws back to step around me sends shivers down my spine. In that one word I realized that my plan might have worked and he would think of me, but my plan acted as a double edged sword and I would think of him and return as swiftly as I could. He left as i remained there in silence, until the little fairy popped up. I sighed and turned to face him as he spoke. He was hovering in my face and I reached up with smile. "You can ride on my shoulder if it will make you feel better." I offer him my hand to slide down to my shoulder. "Why are you in such a foul mood? Hmm? I do not have that much value. Anyone with my ability to heal could surpass me in his eyes." If he took up my shoulder or anywhere, I would mounted the now kneeling Kaelas and nudge him into the air. "You will make him stronger apparently"

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Homeward Bound

The fairy continues to float, hovering there until the shoulder is offered. Viewing the velvety exposed skin of her shoulder, he would quickly move at the opportunity to mount it. Sitting upon her shoulder, he would answer her with a jovial tone as he admits, “I’m only teasing.” He rubs the back of his neck and looks the other way as she mentions the fact about making the master stronger. “Heh…” his voice trails off, “right.” Rejuvenating himself, he looks back forwards and nods, clapping his hands together. “Well, the master has obviously assigned me the task of guarding his main squeeze while she is away. Do not worry, delicate woman, I shall use the full extent of my fairy powers to make sure this wonderful body of yours is not marred.” Speaking to Kaelas, he remarks, “I’ll be counting on you as well, brainless fur creature. Your brawn and my brain will make for a force to be reckoned with!” Pointing forwards, he command, “onward, kittens!”

167 / 1273
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
I chuckle at the harmless little creature as Kaelas leaps off the cliff, the bunching of his muscles before the jump would cause me to lean forward and the fairy to slide down between my ample chest. Then the jump would come and push me backwards and push the fairy further between the soft globes. We were soon high in the air. IF the fairy was still between my breasts, i would look down and ask, "comfortable?" As we fly through the air toward Shima, my home village. The flight would not take long since we were only a couple hours away by flight. With a sigh I glance down over the sands and beginnings of grasslands below us. When we came over the island, Kaelas circled and then landed right outside my temple. Swiftly I dismount and look to the fairy. "Did you enjoy the ride?" tucking my hair behind my ears, I begin to walk down the steps of the temple since I had business with a family member of mine who would know the best carpenters out there. He wanted as many as he could get and i was going to help in that aspect. MY mind went back to him and that last kiss. Perhaps I should not worry overly much about my place in this new order he was creating. Perhaps I could use my station in such an empire to keep him from just killing everyone.

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Homeward Bound

Paco finds himself in a very nice place and looks up giving a thumbs up to the priestess with several nods as he holds his nose with his other hand to stop a nose bleed. After the landing, he regretfully flies from her bosom and assures her the ride was well enjoyed. The fairy folds his arms much like master Domen would and makes a mock serious face as he floats beside Kazakura as if her bodyguard. Small sparkles would radiate from his little body as he attempt to give off a big persona. “Hmm…” the fairy says, “we can only pick the best of the best. No less for our master, don’t you agree.” He cautiously eyes anyone who would pass them by and look at the priestess. “Oh, I know, how about that guy!” he points to a rugged woman who seemed to be passing them both by.

150 / 1423
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 am

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
The village was half on the shore of the island and part on piers in the shallow waters of the lake. You would only be able to see it if you had been coming from this side of the island. There were various vendors and the morning was in full swing with the people going through their daily lives. As paco, the fairy, pointed out a woman, I shook my head and chuckled. "That is a woman, Paco. And she is selling shoes. I dont think the master would want a shoe seller" Glanced up, I saw that Kaelas was retreating to the tree line so he wouldn't be in the way. My feet carry me down the length of the wooden piers and the maze of many shops and stands. Below our feet and to the side of the boards you could see the tropical fish swimming under the crystal clear water of this paradise. "So what do you think of my home?" My voice asks as we move along until coming to a shop without a sign and an open front. There were various works of wood and carving such as chairs, frames, and the likes hanging here and there. An older man sat outside in one of the rocking chairs swaying to the breeze. I bow to the old man, who obviously is blind, and respectfully request, "Grandfather" the term was one used for the really old, not necessarily my actually grandfather. "Are you interested in a job"

The man stops rocking and pulls on the long white hairs of his beard. He mutters something under his breath and smiles. "Why of course, Priestess. Anything for a young thing like yourself."
"It is to help build an city to the east on the cliff face. I was asked about the best and so I came to you and your family."
"Of course, of course. What is the deal you would offer for my services?"
"For a master of your art, I will offer you the same as everyone else, either money or power" The old man stroked his beard again as he began to rock back and forth, the breeze from the lake blowing around us as he thought.

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Homeward Bound

“Oh,” Paco says as he rubs his chin, nodding and taking the priestess to be very perceptive to be able to tell that was a woman. When the question comes, the fairy says, “it seems like a nice place. Nowhere as grand as Fairyveil, but it’s a close second. I’ve always liked island life.” As they get near the old man, Paco goes into body guard mode. He watches the man stroke his beard as he rocks back and forth. He seemed to be thinking over the proposal. An exclamation point flickers over his head and he gets an idea. Flying to the priestess’s ear he holds both sides of her right ear and whispers to her, “offer him women! The master has plenty of those in the desert. All shapes and sizes.” Afterwards, he would fold his arms and close his eyes with several nods thinking himself very clever with his idea.

153 / 1576
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
As the old man rocked back and forth the fairy known as Paco, whispered in my ear. Shock registered across my face and I looked at the little man with wings. "He has women..... in the desert?" This was the first I had heard of Domen having other women. Had he? Most likely. A long suffering sigh came from lips as my hand came up to rub my temple. My good mood and springy step gone in that instance. Softly I speak to the old man. "My companion here says that we can also offer you women." The elder stopped rocking and stood up to grab a cane that lay beside him. "I will be right back, priestess" The man disappeared into the shop and I glanced at Paco. "Tell me everything, please. About this place filled with women in the desert. I would like to know." So I was just someone to warm his bed after all, just one of many. Or maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me. Hope was crushed in such a short amount of time that it left a bad taste in my mouth.

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Homeward Bound

The old man leaves and an arm pump is enacted via the small fairy as his plan seemed to work. He straightens up as the priestess asks about the place in the desert with a, “huh?” He tilts his head to the side and speaks in a ‘you didn’t know?’ tone as he advises, “that’s where our money’s going to be coming from. The master took over what looks like a brothel. The women there service men for money and they give that money to the master… or something like that.” The little fairy takes a moment to think this over. He shrugs and says, “he killed their previous leader the first day and took over shop. It’s a pretty cool place, you should go there. There’s fucking everywhere!”

129 / 1707
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
My face blushed all the way up to the tips of my ears. The coarse language of the fairy leaving me coughing and gasping for breath. When I finally stopped having a fit of shock and well I couldn't name what else was in those feelings, I began to think over it all. He did. There was no way that he would not. The embarrassment lessened and the blush began to fade as I kept my thoughts to myself and replied with a simple. "oh" The old man returned and saved me from having to think of anything else. He was smiling and a nodding. "We accept" came from his lips as I saw a bunch of people climbing out of the woodwork, literally. They were packing up shop. "Where is this place my dear?" was his question. I gave him directions and he smiled. "We will find it and be there in three days."
"Good thank you."
"Well wait a minute, how many women you got?"
"How many do you want?"
"At least one for every man here. Plus a chance to choose six for myself" He grinned after this and left me wishing I had never said anything at all about knowing carpenters. "Of good breeding hips mind you. We have to have good breeders" I really did not want to hear those last comments. I just nodded my head just to get the old man to agree. I simply replied, "Alright three days then." I bowed and thanked him, then turned to leave.

I turned and walked away to go to the next place, I needed to visit before we left. I glanced over to the fairy and asked. "Do you think Domen needs anything else before we return? Hunters or farmers, or anything else for that matter?"

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:09 pm

[color=white]

-Homeward Bound- Paco1
The fairy watches as the man comes back with his answer and oversees the transaction with his arms folded, doing his best impression of his master. After the transaction is ended and they are walking away, the fairy thinks to himself for a moment placing his finger to his cheek. He thinks out loud, “we don’t have any hunters at all. I think all we have are farmers. The master likes meat so maybe we should get some hunters.” He turns towards Kazakura and swings in front of her face gives a cheeky grin, “so aren’t you going to ask me if the master’s laid with any of the women yet? Hmmmm… hmmmm…” He rubs his hands together like a shady informant; the answer would not come without a price. From a fairy, there was no telling what that price could possibly be.

143 / 1850
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
I nod as I start to move out into the forested area of the island. "So we need hunters. I know of a few here. But perhaps that might wait for another time unless you are up for it." I smile as he fluttered in front of my face, the smile slowly died as I listened to his next words. Would it be wise to ask? Did I really want to know? Or did I already know? The choices ran through my head as I stopped and stared at the little man. I was saddened by the very thought of it, but I knew that a demon such as him would have large appetites. But I wanted to know for sure. "Yes, I do want to know, but at the same time I do not. Tell me, please" My eyes gazed at him imploringly. What would I do if he had done thing to other women? The kiss this morning was enough to have me hoping that he felt something for me at least above other women. But now I was not so sure. Could I let those kind of thoughts turn me away? It was not like he would be the first to have multiple women. It would require more thought and time. Oh and the knowledge that my worst thoughts are true.

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm

[color=white]
-Homeward Bound- Paco1
There is a gleam in the fairy’s eyes as he sees that he now has a captive audience in the priestess. His observational theory may be correct. He nods to her answer of wanting to know and not wanting to know. For a moment, he feels bad for teasing her like this. It seemed that she was very invested in the master and that it would be cruel of him to play with her in this manner. Her please was so sweet and sincere. During these thoughts, an invisible halo would come over his head as he gained this moment of clarity with his eyes of understanding having been enlightened. Just as suddenly as that thought came, the halo vanished leaving two oni horns growing from his head and a forked tail from his rear; he had her just where he wanted her. Internally, he would laugh something along the effects of “oh hohohoho!” while bringing the back of his hand up and to the side of his mouth while rolling his gaze up at the skies. Returning to yochi in his mind, he looks away from Kazakura and says, “hmmm… you want to know but you don’t want to know. I wouldn’t want to tell you something you wouldn’t want to hear… I’d rather not do that then to tell you want you want to hear… or it is what you not do want to hear…” He turns towards her and expresses, “I have a solution… but! If I do this for you, you have to do something for me… do we have a deal?” His hands rub together as a merchant looking over a potential buyer.

278 / 2128

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:27 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
I watched his change and shook my head at him. "It depends on what you want me to do, Paco. I will not just promise to do something for you without knowing what it was you wanted me to do." A sigh comes from my lips as I look about me for a seat. Finding a log, I tuck my dress under me as I sit down and straighten it. Anything to not think about the situation at the moment. Finally I glance back to Paco, we were utterly alone at the moment and I waited for his answer. It hurt to know that the little pixie was just as evil as his master. Just in a smaller version. My view of him was changed forever with him asking for something in return. It was the way that he said it. I could see the evil on his face. Some part of me was getting tired of being a variable in the equation of Domenance. That same part was also getting tired of being used by the various people in my life. But I pushed those to the back again and continued to watch the fairy and wait for his response.

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:42 pm

[color=white]
-Homeward Bound- Paco1
The fairy is disheartened by the response he got. “That’s no fun at all…” he pouts as he turns his head to the side looking somewhat towards the ground. Still, behind hyped up on fairy dust wouldn’t keep the small creature down for long. He turns back, his a.d.d. having ridded his mind of the previous moments and he flies in an arc, lifting up slightly before landing onto the log next to Kazakura. He sits there with her and leans back on his palms, tapping the back of his heels against the log. “We did pretty good today. It took all that time to get here and only about ten minutes to get the old geezer to agree…” he admits. His body leans back on the log as his arms fold behind his head and he looks up towards the skies speaking, “I wonder what the master is doing right now… he told us to be quick and hurry back.” He frowns, “but it’s boring at home without the master… We could always mess with the vaspire.” There was nothing to stop said vaspire from being sealed now. Tilting his head towards Kazakura he asks, “hey, maybe we should go to the temple in that big village in the center of the land?”

214 / 2342

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:23 pm

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_01
I shook my head and glanced at the fairy. He was so.. flighty. I sighed as he took a seat beside me. "He did tell us to come back as soon as possible. I have a few things to get from the temple here, but if you want to go to another village, we could. He just might be angry. Oh I know, if we need hunters, there are bunch of hunters in Tara Mura. They excel at fishing, trapping, whale hunting, as well as hunting on land. Then you could that village." I offer as I stand back up and look around at the area. I would continue on the path and hope the little guy would follow me to the temple. We had gotten carpenters and now since we needed hunters we might be going to Tara Mura. They had some of the fish shops around. I wondered if fairies eat.

-Homeward Bound- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 pm

[color=white]
-Homeward Bound- Paco1
The fairy’s gaze watches the priestess as she stands to her feet. He does the same on the log, dusting off his bottom as she speaks about moving on. He did realize that the master said to return as soon as possible, but she told the master they could be gone several days. The fairy figured that Kazakura would come up with the best option and would simply follow her lead. Sharing this, he comments, “I shall follow your lead, mi’lady.” His little wings begin moving rapidly and his body rises up from the log as he comes to shoulder height of the woman as she walks.

107 / 2449

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Updated units for Kaza wc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Homeward Bound- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Homeward Bound-   -Homeward Bound- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Homeward Bound-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: