Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1st Day Orientation (Enriji)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

1st Day Orientation (Enriji) Empty
PostSubject: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

1st Day Orientation (Enriji) Domenyunbanner_01

1st Day Orientation

Dusk would be at the furthest horizons as we made our way back to the commerce oriented city of the future empire of Domenance. The trip back to Harlem from the small mining village of Dirveil goes well and I was glad to discover that our newest addition had the ability of flying. That saved Qyn from having to carry him all the way back, or from him having to run back, lead by my golems. From the skies, Harlem may appear like a small settlement. It was almost the size of what could be considered a village primarily made of up tents with a few sand stone permanent structures here and there. There would be a supply carts depot at one end of the village with the various storehouses and watch points. With my arrival, the settlement would be under construction to become much larger than it currently was.

After landing and entering into the village, I allow Qyn to go about his various nightly tasks and assuring that my nightly preparations were completed on completion of his normal duties. I assumed Harlie would be in charge of the latter assignments on my behalf. It would go without saying that Enriji would need a place to lay his head as well, for the bulk of his training would come in the morning. I would give specific orders for Enriji to meet me in the largest tent near the center of Harlem an hour past dawn for breakfast and an audience for me to complete his orientation to this area. Enriji would be requested follow Qyn to get acquainted with his living quarters, which would consist of a simple tanned pavilion large enough to accommodate nightly privacy, with a table in the center holding up an oiled lamp for light with a carpeted fur rug beneath and a padded cot of various construction to soften the grounds on which he should sleep. That said, Qyn would be instructed to have two highly skilled and scantily clad customer service representatives of our commerce to assist him in relaxing and resting. They would assure him that he would be free to use them as he saw fit.

When morning came, I would be found in the previously mentioned large tent. In its center would be a large wooden table spanning three quarters of the tent’s length. A large morning buffet mixed of both light and heavy foods would be available for consumption. Seated along the table would be two of our security captains as well as myself. Lining the walls of the tent would be several female servants who would attend to our breakfasts needs. There I would be waiting on Enriji’s arrival.

454 / 454
1st Day Orientation (Enriji) Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:29 pm

1st Day Orientation (Enriji) Enri310

As we arrived I almost thought that we might simply pass over this particular establishment, but to my surprise it seemed to be our heading. Taking a look around after we had arrived I saw that little was actually built of this place, most of it tents and temporary quarters. I had little reason to be displeased, I’d been living in far worse conditions on the open sands and any shelter was a welcomed one. Following Qyn, I am lead to my new living area not much, but again more than I had, and enough to be grateful for. He left shortly there after though left me some company. While one might think that after such a long time without company, that I would be eager to embrace them, quite the opposite was true. I would have them leave me shortly after, and if that was not a suitable request I would at lest have them silent if they insisted upon staying. I was not a social person, and years of no one to talk to had left me with few words to be wasted on others, silence suited me just fine. I took the rest of the day to meditation, and as was common for me, went to bed shortly there after.

In the morning I awoke before sunrise, again as was common, I avoided the hottest parts of the day, so I had to get up early when it was still cool enough to travel. Travel was not on my list of things to accomplish today however; the first order of business would be to meet as requested. I had plenty of time to get ready and made my way to the tent my master had spoke of, arriving on time. Sitting down at the nearest empty seat I took in the sight of fresh food that met my eyes. Though my stomach would have me try and eat it all, I had enough sense not to let my desires over run my logic. Eating too much at breakfast would make me sluggish the rest of the day. I would stick to what I normally ate, fruits, in an amount my body was used to, which was rather small.

Words 371
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:43 pm

1st Day Orientation

I noticed the arrival of Enriji as he comes in and seats himself without a greeting to myself. I notice his eyes move immediately to the food before him as I think over the motivation of his movements and attentions. A frown comes to my visage as this occurs and I wondered if the focus on the food had to do with his previous lifestyle until now. The other two men, as well as myself at the table, would be in the process of being served. As he came to the table and sat down, he would be greeted by a young woman, who would approach after his sitting to serve him, but before doing so, she would be standing idle as if waiting for something to take place. Her gaze would be to the head of the table where I sat. My elbows would be on the table with my right fist curled up in the palm of my left hand held at chin level as I look over towards the new arrival. “Enriji,” my voice resonating the aura that power that seems to waft about me, “it would be proper to greet me when you arrival into my presence.” The words would be more informational rather than chastising, as I knew there was a good possibility that social graces may be foreign to him, given his exiled status. I was the type to let someone know exactly what I expected of them as I abhorred unawareness. In my mind, I understood that training his body was only one portion of the process. I would nod towards the young lady standing by with Enriji and she would proceed in serving his drink, waiting on his meal request. The two men at the table would also be allowed to begin the morning’s consumption. I would follow up my first words with, “I hope you slept sufficiently.” This would be a precursor to the day’s events to follow.

327 / 781
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:02 pm

A small smile crossed my lips as I looked down “How rude of me, Apologies I meant no disrespect” I said lifting my gaze once more and rising from my seat with a bow to the man that sat at the head of the table. “Good morning master,” I would say before retaking my seat. “I did, and would thank you for providing such a comfortable bed, and in the future would have my actions reflect such gratitude.” I answered before giving my request to the girl.

Words 87
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm

1st Day Orientation

“Hmm,” I give a nod to acknowledge his efforts; that much was fine. My attention shifts to the food that had been prepared before. A large portion of meat, something akin to the entire front half of a boar, sat in my plate roasted and trimmed. There were a few fruits lining the plate with breads and a serving of heavy potato like vegetables in mashed style. My hand reaches out to the cup that sat with my plate, rising it up and bringing a red ale to my lips. I place this down, and in looking to the side notice the maiden standing by. I would nod, sending her to her knees for her secondary objective as I continued my meal.

The two men sitting alongside and across Enriji would greet him in a jovial manner, “good morning.” They were both large men dressed in loose fitting desert cloths with short hair and tanned skin. The first and larger of the two men would inform, “I am Edvard and this is Gurerro. We both head up the night security. It looks like we’ll be working together. If you need anything, let us know. Let’s be comrades, okay?” There is strength in their voice for humans. Though they would notice the symbols on Enriji’s face, they would not judge him by them. Guererro speaks, “it seems another interesting person is among us… Enriji, was it. Do you have powers much like our Lord?” It was obvious that if he did, they would want to be on his good side.

259 / 1040
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 pm

As my meager request is set before me I look to the other men who addressed me. “Comrades…” I let the word linger a bit as if getting a taste for it. I didn’t care for the word much, it left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I had no need for comrades. But to speak the truth on a first meeting could hurt my goals and I may have use of them later so I answered with a false smile “Yes, Let us be comrades”. I follow that statement with a piece of fruit to try and sweeten the bitter taste of lies from my tongue. My attention then falls to the second man. “Powers? Mmm, yes I have a few” I answer, my knowledge of the other mans full powers was still left mostly to imagination, but after what I’d seen in the village, I could at lest say that his power surpassed my own. It was also clear that he liked to indulge himself, from what sat before him on the plate and the girl on her knees.

Words 182
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:34 pm

1st Day Orientation

I take in portions of the meats in front of me, having my fill of the food of the physical realm. Since I had started, I felt it did some good for me to build up my physical body with human provisions. Still new to a lot of this, I was starting to realize why Sanzon put so much stock into eating and drinking.

Edvard gives a sturdy smile at Enriji’s words and nods, speaking, “that’s interesting to know. Well, I don’t know how much you know about our area here, but as you can see, a lot of us are bandits. We run a brothel commerce of sorts. The lustful seedy men of the surrounding areas call this the desert rose. They come from far away to be pleasured by our women. They are very skilled; you may have experience this yourself. We’re making pretty good profit these days with that, but we make the most money on selling our sex slaves. Young women who journey too far from their homes at night, damsels bathing by moonlight, or even right from their own homes, we snatch them all. Bring back, cage em up and sell them to the highest bidder. With someone like you and the boss around, we’ll be sure to do a lot better. We’ve had to hide and keep moving locations in the past, but now we’re strong and we’ll soon expand into a first-rate town. You’re in with a good operation, I tell you. It’ll be the easy road once we get big.”

My gaze lifts up to watch the interaction between the human’s and Enriji. Speaking on the first comments, I assert, “a strong man should be able to fight on his own power and not rely on the powers of others…” My gaze shifts to Enriji and I comment, “do not be fearful of being direct and speaking your mind with the humans. It is natural that they are beneath you as all are to me. All have a level on which they must perform. These two humans perform their function well, but their function is not yours.” In my thoughts, I didn’t think that someone who had been alone for so long could easily trust others; so I figured Enriji a tactician of sorts with his words. I contrasted him by speaking my mind in a straightforward and blunt manner. I viewed this to be part of my strength. My hand would lower to gives two taps to the head of the young lady who would pack up and stand, wiping her lower lip with her middle finger. Standing, I make my way towards the tent’s edge as I speak, “when you are finished, we shall meet south of the camp.” I would pause in the door way to see if he were indeed finished, or I would move on if he were not. The two men would remain. They would probably speak if I left, or bid farewell if Enriji left with me.

502 / 1542
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:31 am

The man spoke of what I already had gathered from my night’s stay, what was new was the way in witch they came to gather the girls they used. It didn’t really surprise me, I’d seen first hand how people’s lives could be easily sold or in my case, completely discarded. As the master speaks, I take particular interest in his use of the word fearful. “Fear is best left to those men who have something to lose.” I remark in a casual tone. Though I still held yet one thing, my life, it was a selfish notion but then again I was a selfish person at heart, trying to avoid that aspect of myself was futile. As the master rose and made his way out I stood. “Well, I best get stronger if I’m to see your cause grow.” I said towards the men as I followed the other out.

Words 151
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:12 pm

1st Day Orientation

With a nod, I affirm his words. I decide that we would have to work on building him up and giving him much to revisit those words later; it would be part of my strengthening process, of course. Since he rose and made his way with me as I exited, I would not have to wait on him, which pleased me. I make my way out of the tent and begin to make my way towards the edge of the settlement. As I walk, I would speak with Enriji to indulge my curiosity and to assess what I should strengthen in him. He didn’t strike me as a person who was skilled with weapons of combat and from his muscle tone it didn’t look like he was a hand to hand fighter either. With his ability, I pegged him for a mystic or a caster of some type. My words inquire, “aside from the ability you performed against me, what else can you do and what would you like to become stronger in?”

173 / 1715
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 am

While I followed I considered his question, “I have the ability to see what is going on else were, though admittedly the ability only works within 60 yards of myself, before the vision is obscured. I believe you’ve seen my others.” I answered, my arms once more folded in the dark red sleeves of my robes. “I would like to learn the elements, controlling the very forces of nature its self to bend to my will.” I said in a very matter of fact tone. “Of course, I have pledged my abilities to you, so what you would have me take interest in I would.” I added, not fully against physical training if it were required.

Words 116
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 pm

1st Day Orientation

With a nod, I take in his words. We move past the edges of the settlement and the warm sands crunch beneath our feet as we make our way into the wastelands which serve as our surroundings. Softly rolling sandy dunes span out for as far as the eye can see with little to no vegetation in the area beyond the settlement. As his words stop, I comment, “that is good to hear. I am only skilled in the one element of darkness, but I do know of the other elements. I can teach you what I know and seek out knowledge of what I do not know. Among those with whom I interact, there is a demon in particular who I am acquainted with who can teach you to harness the skies lightning. But before we move into those fields, I would see your current potential perfected as I believe a foundation in your strongest suite is crucial to centering your power. As you grow in your own powers, the paths to others will become easier to you.” There is a short pause, “from what you describe it seems you are gifted with the witching abilities. I have a woman who is a priestess who should be able to assist you with your magical abilities as well. Strength is all around you, and we shall have you grasp it.”

230 / 1945
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:32 am

Updated Domenance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Day Orientation (Enriji)   1st Day Orientation (Enriji) Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Day Orientation (Enriji)
Page 1 of 1