Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-Tara Mura-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:07 am

-Tara Mura- Kaza_01
I glanced at the little fairy and nodded. "I figure that we can get to Tara Mura by afternoon, and then leave by evening. That would put us back within a full day. With extra people." I spoke as I walked down the path to the temple. "but first I need to pack some items if I am to be spending most of my time at the cave. What are we calling all of that area he is building?" I asked as I moved gracefully through the forest and up the temple stairs. It would not take me long to gather the personal items and whistle for Kaelas. Mounting up I offer the fairy his choice of seats. After Paco takes his seat the three of us would be off to the village of Tara Mura.

As we flew I glance over the area and sigh. "Where in the desert does your master have this place of many women?" I could not help but think about the conversation earlier. But as the fairy answered I began to wonder about something entirely different. "Paco, are there other fairies like you? Is there one that could possibly help me grow stronger like you do for Domen'Yun?" Perhaps that could help me in the long run with a lot of my problems. "Remember, I'm not much of a fighter but there are other ways to be strong."
-Tara Mura- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:16 am

-Tara Mura- Domenyunbanner_03
[color=white]

-Tara Mura- Paco1
The fairy was attentive to the change in surroundings as they neared and entered into the temple. His curious gaze around the structure would lead one to believe that he had never been inside of one before. He floats passively behind the priestess, almost like a sparklet following her movements. The fairy shrugs at the question and speaks, “I’m not sure what the master is calling it… he hasn’t called it by its name yet… but then again, he doesn’t really every say his own name.” The fairy would stand by and wait for her to finish packing her things, and by stand by, it meant of course that he flew around in random patterns and zig zags here and there. Eventually they are brought to the back of the best of burden and the flight ensues to the next location. When the question comes in, the fairy would be perched in the bosom of the priestess and look up to her. “It’s deep in the desert… it’s like south… east or west. Something like that. I’ll know it if I see it!” With her other question, he assure, “well… fairies like me, budding fairies, are special compared to others. Because of this, we get kidnapped a lot. One of my friends vanished and I think that he might have met the same fate as me….”

226 / 226
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:13 am

-Tara Mura- Kaza_01
"perhaps if you can find me one like yourself. maybe female. You might have more company while you are in the cave. And when your master sends you out on missions. I will help you find one. Maybe if I was stronger I could..." I let my mind finish the statement as I looked out on the land. It was suddenly important to me to grow stronger, not to defeat Domen'Yun but for him to see me as more than a weak human. But with that thought came another of one of equal importance. If he did see me as more than a weak human, would he try to kill me? It was one of those mysteries I would just have to think about. If fate threw a helpless fairy at me to save, then I would save it. If not then it was not meant to be and I would be viewed as a weak human until he finally tired of me. For the rest of the ride, I grew silent, my good and joyful mood gone as the noon sun approached. The fishing village of Tara Mura could be seen in the distance.

As we neared the fishing town, it was evident that it was nowhere near as nice or large as the main village. It was not as tropical and peaceful as Shima. And it was not as populated as the great temple. In fact it was a village made up of wooden buildings little more than huts. As we set down outside of the town, Kaelas sniffed the air and drooled. He would be the happy one with the smell of fish hanging heavy in the air. At least it was not rotten and decaying fish. that smell would have left my nose bleeding.

As we walked through the open air market, various meat both from the ocean and forest hung in the air some dried some fresh. I pulled out a small purse from a hidden pocket in my robe and opened it. for a few shinny, paid to one of the merchant, Kaelas had a hunk of fresh fish that was almost his size. I continued on in silence as I continued to be lost in my own thoughts. Finally we reached the local meeting place, The Cherry Blossom. It was a strange name for a meeting place in this village. One almost expected it to be called, fishing R us. but never mind that. It was a vendor selling various types of sushi. I smiled to the man behind the seating area. He glance at me and smiled. "A pleasure to see you priestess."
"The pleasure is all mine." He nodded as he continued his work filling orders. There were people milling about waiting for their order since it was close to lunch. I glance to the fairy and ask. "Are you hungry?" After waiting for his answer, I place an order for the day's special. He glanced up again and tilted his head to the side, his hand coming up to wipe themselves on his apron.
"What brings you here, Priestess?"
"I am looking to employ some hunters and of course eat lunch" I flashed him a brilliant smile and he chuckled shaking his head. "The Hunters are outside of town, there is a small hut where you can hire some."
"Thank you, Kind sir"
"Anything for you, Priestess" I nodded and moved to a bench nearby to wait for our food. "so how many hunters do you think we need, Paco?"

-824-
-Tara Mura- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:06 pm

[color=white]
-Tara Mura- Paco1
The fairy nods as the priestess makes a valid point. He rubs his chin in thought for that moment. He continues to stay perched as the village comes into view. He stands by as they eventually come into the village and begin moving about. He is silent as the priestess interfaces with the merchant and hops down and fly on his own wings in the idle time. Moving about in sporadic patterns, he turns to her as the question comes in. With a shrug he admits, “the master would probably want an army of hunters if he could get them. Something numbering in the thousands… but to feed you humans that he’s got so far, he’ll probably only need around 20.” After a pause, Paco speaks, “It’ll probably be better if they moved there, since master doesn’t have many vassals. I think an empire should have citizens, right?” He scratches his head with this.

154 / 380

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 pm

-Tara Mura- Kaza_01
I nod as we are brought our food and I offer some to the Fairy. "Alright twenty and did you still want to go to Sai village?" I asked in between bites of the rolls. When finished I would continue to the outskirts of the town and to the building that stood there against the rocks of the short cliffs. "I use to come swimming here when I was younger." I start to no one in particular. A swift knock on the door and an young man answered with a beaming smile. "Can I help you, young lady?" I nodded and offered up a reply. "Yes. I am looking to offer parcels of lands to a few of your hunters"
"Well come in and have a seat. Would you like come tea" he stood out of the way as I entered through the door. It was rather dark and barely lit. I could see shapes moving around and it startled me. Then someone lit a lantern and I could see three others. Their clothing looked like those of a rag tag group of bandits, not hunters. I started to get nervous as they leared at me. I should have known. I started to back up and the body of the fourth stopped me dead in my tracks. Stupid of me. Kaelas was enjoying a snack and I only had my magic. I gulped as fear started to set it. "perhaps this is not the best time to ask about you... hunters"
"Oh we're not hunters, duckie." said the third one
"We're not hunters at all" leered the second one. I felt the fourth one's hands wrap around my arms and hold me still. there was an overturned table in the center of the one room hut and whatever furniture had been there was smashed as if they were looking for something. This was not a good sign. THe door was behind the body behind me. "I could just leave" I sucked in a breath and tried to sound brave.
"Oh no, duckie. You wont be going no where."

-1172-
-Tara Mura- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 pm

[color=white]
-Tara Mura- Paco1
With a nod, the fairy agrees with the terms. Going to Sai seemed like a good enough idea at this point. He watches her eat and flies around in his own thoughts for a little bit. He didn’t seem to be keen on eating. The fairy looks up to see the male enter and offer Kazakura a seat and some come tea. The fairy’s eyebrow rises a bit at the type of tea that might actually be. The scene starts to take a turn for the worst, as the hunters didn’t seem to be hunters at all. Kazakura comes into a bind and the fairy is able to quickly see the tides of things changing. Alerted to the situation, he knew one thing: “I will protect the master’s mistress!” He would wait little to no time to initiate combat without allowing the bandits time to beg for their lives.

Paco’s Perspective: the fairy swiftly rushes towards the second bandit; he would take them out one at a time. It was just sad for the second hunter that he was in the fairy’s direct line of sight. The fairy rushes him down and enters in with a solid kick to the face. The bandit, of course, reels back. At this time, the fairy lowers and kicks out into the bandit’s stomach, causing him to lean over in pain. Fire surroundings the fairy’s body in a quick instance and he bursts from the ground with a rising uppercut that produces a spiraling rising dragon of fire in its wake, both burning and sending the bandit flying into the roof while lighting up the room in the mean time.

Reality: Paco’s arms alternate back and forth offering feathered punches of fury to the side of the bandits face with something that would feel like butterfly kisses.

303 / 633

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 pm

-Tara Mura- Kaza_01
The bandit Paco was annoying swatted at him with a hand like one would swat a pesky fly.the others looked on and laughed. I was blinking rapidly in surprise. Wonderful. I would somehow have to get us out of this mess. There were four of them and only one of me. And Domen was nowhere in sight. My brain rattled over every spell that I could think of and finally hit upon one. With a small smile I whisper. "Efreet, grant me your fires." And I burst into flames (fireman). The man holding me jumped back and crashed through the door with the front of his body charred. The other three looked at me and backed up as I backed up through the doorway. The flames leaping from me. "Paco, get out." They could not touch me as long as I was on fire.

About this time a few men with bows came towards us, their arrows notched and bows raised for firing. Only they were not aiming at me, but at the bandits coming through the door and out into the sunlight. The bandits tried to run but they were soon shot down like rabid dogs. These men looked more like hunters, in outfits that would camouflage them in the forest. Their apparent leader stepped forward and I let the spell drop.
"What are you doing here, priestess?"
"Looking to offer some hunters a place to settle"
"Well we are a band of hunters but why should we move."
"You will not have to worry about bandits anymore."
I smiled at the end of that and the hunter leader laughed. It would not take me long to get them to agree to moving down to Domenance. And we agreed they would leave now and be down there before we returned from Sai village. It had gone rather well. I would go and collect Kaelas and look to the fair as we walked out of Tara Mura. "Are you ready, Paco?"

-1503-
-Tara Mura- Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 pm

[color=white]
-Tara Mura- Paco1
Paco’s Perspective: the massive hand swings taking up much of Paco’s body and negating his impact bearing force shield. The swat is massive enough to cause ripples in the fabric of time and space as it sends the fairy hurling back and through a few walls before he is able to compose himself.

Reality: Paco is swatted from the air and falls to the ground like a wayward dragonfly that’s lost its flight course. After landing on the ground, Paco lifts his hand up to his head and shakes it a bit. “His powers must rival that of the masters… I will have to become stronger…” the fairy concludes. He growls and reaches out for the priestess saying, “stay away from he…” Suddenly her body bursts into flames. He looks at his hand and then back to her. “Oh no, my powers…” he murmurs. She calls for him to leave and it lets him know that she’s okay. Paco is able to understand that he only cast the flames around her and not actually on her; how the tide of battle would be changing. With a grin, he stands up and lifts back into the air. It was time to get revenge for being swatted.

It would seem that the bandits are saved. Humans intervene and shoot them down. Paco dusts his hands off as he at least was able to keep the priestess from harm. There is some negotiating that he allows the humans to handle. At the end when Kazakura comes to him, he nods and says, “yes, I think we are done here.”

266 / 899

Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

-Tara Mura- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Tara Mura-   -Tara Mura- EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:23 pm