Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome the newbie...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Welcome the newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Its good to be home. Good to be back in my element. Good to be back at work. And.. Coffee. Holy crap I missed it. I sigh as I open the cafe, the sun barely up. Kameko was coming today and my employees were eager to have a newbie to pick on. I almost feel bad for Kameko. But.. Hey. Its a tradition here to tease the new kid to help them learn that we are all friends and quite close.

I let the door close behind me, yawning a bit as I begin flicking the switches to the machines so they can warm up while I put the chairs and stuff out. I'm usually the one who opens on the weekdays, while Ayaka opens on the weekends. I tie my hair back and yawn again. Yare yare.. Looks like I need a cup of coffee before trying to start my own day. But then I'm not excatly a morning person. But I hae closing shifts. Its confusing to some but.. I'd rather get up in the morning and get to go home before its late in the day, then come in later and have to be here till we close at eleven. THough I do tend to return to at least count the safe and such when the owner ain't around.

My eye twitches. That man... I swear one of these days. Pow! Right in the kisser for being a lazy bum around here. I've got a couple of employees who have never even seen him and they've nearly worked here for a year!

"You're thinking too hard again.." comes a familiar drawl and I find arms around my waist, a chin resting on my shoulder. My eye twitches a bit more and I turn my face to look at the one and only owner of MoonBucks. Gregoros. My hand comes up and I put my hand on his forehead and push, trying to get away from him.

"Get off me, old man!" I hiss and he only hold tighter, knowing it will piss me off.

"Uh oh. The Princess of the cafe is in a mood again," he continues in that same monotone voice that just serves to piss me off.

"And you're an old man with a severe need to read up on what sexual harrassment is," I bite back, causing his mouth to turn up at the corners. The fucker is smiling! He's enjoying this! I hate him! Hate! Hate! Hate!
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Welcome the newbie... Akera_01
I was there early with a short black skirt and a pink button up blouse. My brown hair done up in pigtails with a pink bow on one side and black bow on the other side. They had played dress up with me again this morning to get me ready for work. I sighed since I looked a few years younger thanks to the get up. They even put me in knee high pink boots with black lacing. I felt like a train wreck. But I had packed a change of clothes in case I got teased too bad. Why was I such an easy target? The door was unlocked so I pushed it to go in. Softly calling out, "hello? Ms. Shiori?" As I moved through the store with my backpack in hand, I finally found her being held by someone other than Jyn. Then I heard the word 'harassment' and I blush. "Excuse me, ms Shiori. I didn't mean to interrupt." I looked like a cute doll. There was was even an white apron on the front of the skirt. And the skirt was one of those nice puffy ones. "I am so sorry" I smiled brightly to the two of them. Almost like a cherub smile.

-209-

Welcome the newbie... Akera_03
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I hear a voice and I peer around the idiot holding me and sigh. Lovely. Perfect thing for the newbie to see on the first day here. "You're not interuppting anything, Kame-chan. This idiot is being touchy feely," I say and finally knock the man upside his head. He clutches his head and I'm free. I huff, fixing my shirt. I look at Kameko and blink, finally taking in her outfit. "Umm.."

I'm forced to punch Gregoros again as he tries to go and feel up the newbie. "This is Gregoros. The owner who is never around unless its to piss me off.." I say to her. I look at the man. "Don't touch the newbie. I don't need you scaring her off. And.. Don't you have paperwork to do?" I say to him. He straightens, hands clasped behind his back as he tries to whistle innocently as if he didn't hear me. My eye begins to twitch again.

"I swear if you messed up the account books I'll skin you alive, old man," I snarl and he give me a cheeky grin.

"Now now, Princess. You'll get wrinkles that way," he chimes and the urge to punch him is rising.

"I'm gonna get gray hair just from the stress you put me through," I point out and he shrugs as if it doesn't matter. He looks at Kameko over the small round shades he wears for no reason.

"Welcome to MoonBucks, darling. Princess here is a bit tempermental. But she's a good boss of my place. Also.. You're a bit overdressed, dear. Relax. Our coffee shop's motto is to relax here and let it be your home away from home," he says and I sigh softly. He can be a bit of a flake, but sometimes he shows that he actually cares for this place and appreciates me, even if only a little.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:43 pm

I blushed a pretty pink color almost the exact shade of the shirt. Now the reason for this outfit became clear. It only highlighted my blushing and made me look cuter. "I-I'm sorry. I have other clothes but they are... different. My friends played dress up with me and only let me have what was in the bag or wear this. I chose this." Slowly I brought up the black backpack and unzipped the main part. A faint smell of leather came out of the bag as I showed it to the two of them. The only thing visible was pieces of leather. "They like to play jokes on me" I sighed that long suffering sigh that told how long they had been picking on me. "Even after I go away for a few years and then come back. It's still the same. At least it's comfortable" I smiled up at the man and woman before me, that bright perky smile that said, I'm a morning person and glad of it. "thank you so much for the job" I bow the cut of the blouse showing off the tops of my breast before coming back up.

-405-

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:35 pm

I feel strangely protective over the poor girl. She looked like she got pushed into alot of things and didn't fight back. If I wasn't with Jyn I probably would have asked her out myself. She's cute, though a bit too on the push over side for my tastes. I sigh faintly. Her outfit is going to end up getting her raped in my cafe. Yes. MY cafe. The old man doesn't do crap to help so its mine.

I punch him upside the head as he begins to look like he might do something perverted to poor Kameko. He hisses and grabs at his head, sitting in the corner in a cloud of depression, mushrooms beginning to grow on him. I roll my eyes and smile at my new employee. "Come on. Let's get you an apron. And you have to make sure your skirt doesn't hike up too much. We get a bunch of perverts in here... One of them being HIM," I point to the sulking owner before ushering her to the back.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:04 am

My smile kind of dies in that brief moment as I watch Ms. Shiori hitting the owner of the store. The death of the smile was slow and gently replaced by a nervous one. It only got worse as she spoke. “Perverts” Then my smile lit up like a Christmas tree. “Kinda like Seiki” Natsuki had called him a pervert a few times growing up. And he wasn’t that bad. He was almost like a big brother to me. When she took me to get an apron, my walk had a bounce in the step like I was so happy that my petite body couldn’t hold it all in. It all pointed to how oblivious I was to the fact that I was a walking rape case waiting to happen. “So what do I have to do, my duties and such?” I ask as I glance around waiting for her to give me the tour of the building. This was only the first time I had been in here since I had returned from out of town.

-582-

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 pm

I lead her to the employee section and pluck out a new, wrapped up apron. I open it for her and throw out the plastic in the trash. I shake the apron out, the only wrinkles being the deep folds it retains from being in the plastic. I hold it out to her. Its black and loops around your neck then draps down your form. It helps to keep us clean from coffee. It has ties just at the waist to cinch it close. I peer at her as the question comes.

"You'll be a server for now. We will slowy show you how to make the drinks. It takes time to be a barista. But I do like all the staff trained in that section just in case someone calls out or one of us wants to take a vacation. THough I hardly ever take one. If I did the old man will mess up the account books and it will take me two days to fix his fuck up," I reply, smiling a bit. "Within a couple of days you'll have at least a visual record of what all the drinks look like so you don't accidental hand the wrong drink to a table. Today you'll be with me and close to the barista so you can watch each drink be made and I want you to pay attention to the garnishes on the whip cream. its a bit of a cheat to know which drink is which because each has their own garnish. Following me so far?"
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm

I slipped the apron on around my neck and tied the laces around my petite waist. The apron almost swamped me and I sighed. “Do you have something in an extra small or small?” But as she continued on, I figured I would just have to hem this one up. Or not spill anything on Natsuki’s costuming ideas. Then I would get beaten with a hanger. Or worse, have to flash another gang. She really needed to stop doing that to me. It was embarrassing. I nodded as I listened intently to her as I followed her like a puppy dog, ready to be trained. At her question, I look at her and smile brightly. “Yes. I am to hang around you and learn the different drinks, the garnishes will often let me know which drinks are which. But don’t they all smell different. I mean mocha and mint, smell differently than mocha and cherry.” My eyes got a haunted look for a moment as I remember why I had a really good sense of smell. I had been blinded and kept in a cave for a few days. The look past just as quickly and continued my smile as I pushed the memories behind a door and locked it for good. I just wouldn’t think about them again. Or at least try not to think about those few days that I was brutalized by a demon.

-819-

Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Welcome the newbie... Shioricopy
I blink at how petite she is. But then she is shorter than myself. Hmm.. I'll have to order her an apron then. Not too hard. Ayaka is tall also, so I guess I've never had to worry about smaller aprons. I'll put it on this week's supply order. I smile at her as she repeats what I say. She reminds me of a puppy learning new tricks. Its cute. Well i know Ayaka is gonna view her as our 'daughter' here. With me as the father and Ayaka as the mother. Only cause she thinks I'm the stronger one so I have to play 'Papa'. I love Ayaka. She's crazy and lovable. This is the reason I hired her back when I was only in high school.

I reach over and pat the top of her head. "Good. You'll learn quick. I can tell.." I pause, blinking as I hear the front door slamming.

"OI! SHIORI!" I hear and my eyes widen. I hurry to the front and frown at the woman standing there with a hand on her hip and a tooth pick between her frowning lips. I sigh and put my hands on my hips and glare at Gregoros for unlocking the door before I'm ready to open. I flick my eyes to the woman.

"Hello Yukina. Could you refrain from breaking my door?" I drawl out already moving to the coffee maker to make her morning coffee.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Welcome the newbie... Yukinacopy
The alarm clock didn't survive this morning. I'll have to buy a new one later today. Not that I care. I buy a new one almost every week. Probably shouldn't sleep with my gun under my pillow. but last night was hell. Had to smack one of my newbies down to stop him from getting eaten by some low class hell hound. I swear.. McGrady likes to give me some of the dip shits as revenge for me stepping out of line every once in a goddamn blue moon. I say fork them off on Asei. He's got a girlfriend. Least he can fuck her to work of his frustrations.

I sigh, tieing my hair back in a ponytail and wash my face. I'm still tired. But this is my life. A Captain has to push themselves. I don't mind I suppose. I have a meaning in life when I didn't have one before. But fuck.. I need a cup of coffee and only one bitch knows how I like it. Asei's woman, Shiori. I drive out of my way for her coffee. Bitch must fuckin' drug it or something. No reason I should be such a fuckin' addict.

I walk out of the bathroom and tug on my shorts and tank top, then come my holsters. I walk over to my gun rack and unlock it. Guns are slid into their respectful places and I calm the moment I have all of them in place. I grew up with a gun in my hand. I'm not relaxed unless i have one on me. I grab a tube of chap stick and put some on, placing it in my pocket once done. I look in the mirror and shrug. I look at I always look. I refuse to use 'that' power to make myself pretty. No point. i got work. I don't need the men or women hanging off me. Probably would shoot them in the face. So I keep it under wraps. I blink, trying not to see my tracking system. I'm use to the 'upgrades' I've gotten over the years through Div12, but I tend to ignore them. Makes for bad sex if your partner thinks your a robot. Made a girl run away once because of it.

I shake my head. I haven't had sex in like two weeks. Bitches around these parts are so boring. i can't be myself without them looking at me like frightened rabbits. Sorry.. But I like my women happy and willing. Men. Well.. ver since my 'other' half.. They have a problem. I smirk. Its fun to scare them with that.

I grab my keys to the motorcycle. Nice day and its a paperwork day, so i don't need to take the enforcer. Without looking back I head out the door, locking it behind me. My boots make an echo as I walk down the hall to the elevator. I hit the button and blink as it opens. Hmm.. Looks like Mister Sugimoto left early today. I step on and push the button for the garage. I lean against the wall as it heads down. I can hear the computer of the elevator and its like a little song to me, making my eyes slid shut. They snap open as I reach the garage and the doors open. I step off and walk over to my bike. I take off the cover and walk to the enforcer, punching in the code to unlock the door. I push the button for the truck. I walk to the back and fold up the cover and put it in there. I then shut it and move back to my door and arm the car before shutting the door.

I hum softly as i hop onto my bike. This is my baby more than the enforcer. Key in the ignition and the roar my bike echoes in the garage. I smirk at this, loving the purr of the engine. My booted heel knocks up the kickstand and with a shift of gears I take off for MoonBucks, not caring that I maybe early.

I pull the bike up into the parking lot beside MoonBucks and look around. Yup. Early. I shut off the bike and put my kickstand down before dismounting. I walk to the front and see the old man boss. I smirk and knock gently. He looks up and I can see the evil gleam in his eye. So.. Shiori is in then. He unlocks the door and I shove it open and walk in.

"OI! SHIORI!" I yell as I enter, plucking up a tooth pick from the condiment counter by the door. I bite it and smirk as she comes from the back. She frowns at me and I put a hand on my hip as she glares. Ha! Got her all ruffled. its awesome. She's hilarious to piss off. I walk forward as she moves for the coffee brewer. I seat myself at the counter, the barstool swiveling a bit.

"Hello Yukina. Could you refrain from breaking my door?" she says and I laugh softly.

'Mornin' to you too coffee goddess." I reply with a wink.

Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:04 pm

I find myself following behind Shiori when I heard the voice. I didn’t think the store was open yet. But the first customer proved me to wrong. I could be seen peeking around Shiori until she moved. “Good morning!” I chirped merrily. I smiled brightly and turned to follow her, my pig tails bouncing as I keep behind and then move to side as she fixes the first cup of coffee this morning. “So, this must be a regular. How does she like it so I know for next time?” I was just perky and happy this morning. My eyes glance back to the woman, Yukina from what Ms. Shiori had called her. Were they…? Nah. Yukina must have meant the coffee goddess comment in a teasing way. I was watching and learning like I was suppose to do. “So as a waitress, do I get a tray? And can I decorate it?” I was full of energy and questions this morning.

-981-

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the newbie...   Welcome the newbie... Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome the newbie...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gothstone-