Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lookin' Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Lookin' Around Empty
PostSubject: Lookin' Around   Lookin' Around EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 pm

My master was a strong one that demanded much from a human that used to be merely useful at night. Now I was growing, and a new possession had wrapped its coils around me, or should I say this happened a long time ago. I was now within a small village, wearing my silk yukata that I had bought recently. I had looked around at the people here as I walked into the village and noticed that they were not all that... energetic. Many seemed sluggish at best, meaning they were a poor folk that worked the lands and scraped up a merger living. My gray eyes landed on the back of a middle aged man, who seemed to know construction. Though I had told Paco in the past they I would assist him in finding some workers, I would be finding them on my own today. The man I choose would do fine- I knew that my master had a grand contractor already, though I never really interacted with the man. I walked over and the man turned a gnarled face in my direction. Cuts, wounds, all healed by herbal medicines and local remedies, no doubt. He spoke in a gruff voice, scratchy if you would listen too long, "What do you want, stranger? We ain't got much here." I would smile slightly and say, "I have work for this village, should any wish to come with me. And you look like you know about construction of these folk's homes." The man placed his left hand under his chin and scratched his stubble. His good eye (the other one almost sealed up by the top and bottom lids) would focus on me. It's color was bright emerald. He seemed to be studying me. I allowed him to do so without complaint and waited as he then looked me in the eyes and said, "Give me a few hours to collect all the other workers. As long as we have work, there won't be any complainin'. Tell your master nex' time ya see him that we also have the skills to make sturdy boats." I would nod and head towards the outskirts of the town. I went far outside the town and then closed my eyes and summoned up my Incubus abilities, smirking a bit as I looked out. I didn't know why, but I was a lot more lose and happy in this form. I looked at myself and again I had the perfect skin, perfect muscle tone, even the perfect sheen to my hair for someone of my age and body type. I would close my eyes and calculate what was twenty feet ahead of me and launched my feet ahead of me, landing where I needed to. I would look back and smiled a bit. I was doing well. Turning, I would use the speed again and land where I had been, released my form, and went into the village to seek additional people. For lumber, because building a settlement required them as well. I would meet the man with the gnarled face and ask him, "What is you specialty, besides boats? Also, I'll need a name." The man would pause and then turn to me as he said, "I don't really have a name, but ya can call me Scar." I would nod and then look around the town as I moved around, waiting on Scar.

57o
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Lookin' Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Around   Lookin' Around EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Lookin' Around Kaza_01

Kaelas had been sent to play mount for the other male. His mistress was currently at the cave and would remain so for sometime yet. So at the moment, the human known as Rei, would receive the large feline's assistance. Landing in the middle of the town, he growled loud enough for the humans to get a bit frightened and scurry off into their houses. If the human male that served the master was anywhere near town he would know the sound of the feline's menacing snarling, growl. Kaelas just plopped himself in the middle of town and waited for the male to answer the summons. He needed a better way to fly and get around. At the moment, Kaelas was suppose to serve as a mount. and so Kaelas did as he was told.
Lookin' Around Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Lookin' Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Around   Lookin' Around EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:08 pm

I would place a hand on my temple once he was out of sight, I really needed a better way to transport these people that would be coming. I would soon be near the middle of the town when I heard the snarl of the Priestess's mount and feline friend, Kaelas or something like that. I would move quickly, my eyes narrowed as I just hoped that he was not going to get violent. Though that seemed uncharacteristic, I also thought that Lady Kazakura was here. I would stop as I saw him alone and raise an eyebrow before I moved forward and stood near him, looking down at him with that raised eyebrow, "I wonder, what are you doing here?" I stayed far enough away that if he decided to just swipe at me, I could jump back. And if I was forced to, transform.

Scar would be looking at the beast from a roof, his eyes widened. He had placed a hand out, blue markings around his pale skin that looked like wispy clouds would indicate his true race. His hand had been crackling with energy until Rei had approached the beast. His mind raced as to why Rei was going near it- was he mad, was he more powerful then he looked, or was this thing his? His mind ended up on thinking that Kaelas was Rei's. He would narrow his eyes at the boy and let the energy fade from his hand and his body. Scar would jump down and move through the village. This would at least speed up the process of gathering the men that he would need fr this job.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Lookin' Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Around   Lookin' Around EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Lookin' Around Kaza_01

Kaelas looked to the possessed human, his master's disciple and nod like he was saying good, you've come. His regal head letting all know that he was stronger than most would believe. He reached out his head and nudged his hand. Then looked back onto his back as if offering himself for a mount. The laid his head on his paws as if saying, "hurry up and complete your work." He wanted to go home. He was Kazakura's mount and this was somewhat beneath him. But his mistress had commanded that he act as mount for Rei while she remained at the cave. A sigh came from him as he closed his eyes waiting for the human to finish his business. He just hoped no kids tried to play poke the tiger at this village.
Lookin' Around Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

Lookin' Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Around   Lookin' Around EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:09 pm

I would place a hand on my cranium and then say, "I know, I know. But master needs more workers, an that's what I came here to get." I would look out at the village. the tiger was just sitting there as though my pet or to them it would appear so. I would watch as a few children came over, and I would warn them, "I wouldn't suggest poking him, pulling his tail, or feeling his ears. He came have quite the temper if you do that." With that said, I would wait for scar as a few kids decided that they would pretended that the tiger was a horse, a few even tried "giddy up". I would watch the tiger with a warning eye that he should not harm these children. I would contiue my double vigilance as I wondered about the gnarled faced Scar.

Scar himself was collecting workers. They all were not your average people- some had scars, though not nearly like him, and some had a missing arm. still, they had devoluped skills to keep up with the rest of the others. Momentum swings and the like. However, Scar knew that men looking for workers wanted the most healthy. He knew some of the sick needed the revenue, but it made him think twice. They could still work around the village for the pay they got. He would turn to what workers he had gathered. He gave a low sigh before walking over to each of them, saying, "We're going to another territory for work. I want to all to be patient, since the walk will be with a kid that seems noble born. Just remember not to let him bully you around." they would all nod and followed as Scar traveled back towards the center of the village with a decent amount of men, all of them with two arms and healthy enough for the trip.

words: 1169
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lookin' Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin' Around   Lookin' Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin' Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: