Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Treason!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Treason!   Treason! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 am

Treason! Top1
Like with all smoothing running machines, someone somewhere will always have to throw a wrench into production. Somewhere along the way one of the carpenters recruited decided to be paid by someone to start a union strike and mess up production. This carpenter was a spy from Hejar, the closest city, but was not part of those hired by Hakim or related to him. Just someone that had been bribed to stop production long enough for something else to occur to take out the budding city. Little did they know what they had gotten themselves into by betraying Domen'yun and his network of evil doers. It started slowly at first and then like a snowball rolling down the mountain, it gathered speed and soon enough a full fledged strike was on. The series of events before the strike follows in this tale. A good network of spies would be able to get this information from rumors spreading like wildfire among the workers. Hakim was not stupid and such a network of internal spies existed and answered to him.

Day 1.
The carpenter, Kasim, accepted the terms of the deal with a representative from the band of mercenaries known as 'The Desert Scorpions.' Their leader was a man that went by the nickname, 'The scorpion king' It was said he was trying to summon demons to him in the most southern parts of the desert and his beef with Domen, was that he was growing too powerful of a domen and needed to be stopped. Domen was currently out of town on this day. Rei was around.

Day 2.
Kasim began to listen and wait until a good time to sow the seeds of malcontent. Not one of the three was around.

Day 3.
Hakim finds out about the Desert Scorpions and their leader. He takes measures to tell Lord Domen of the bandits wanting his destruction. Kasim begins with a group of three carpenters and from there it begins to spread. Kaza and Domen both make a visit but leave in the morning.

Day 4.
Kasim now has a quiet following of about 25 carpenters, 5 farmers, and 10 lumberjacks. Plans are in progress to begin the strike. Hakim finds out about the treason of Kasim and plans to confront him. No one around. The Desert Scorpions begin their journey towards Domenance.

Today.
Hakim and Kasim confront each other and a riot ensues. Kasim lies dead by Hakim's wicked looking falchion and his followers are furious and being to destroy the work on the upper side of the cliff. Fire breaks out among the houses and glows in the predawn darkness. It is almost a battleground as Hakim's family rallies and begins defense of their handiwork. Morning breaks to find the scene chaos. The desert scorpions will be here by afternoon.
Treason! Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Treason! Domenyunbanner_01

Treason

After spending some time abroad in Harlem, I find myself returning to the capital of Domenance. I had notice smoke in the distance during my flight, which was a bit disconcerting and hastened my flight to the core of my empire. On arrival, I find that a portion of the beginnings of this main area had been under fire. In my approach, I am thoroughly unaware of what was going on, but I did know that I needed to get answers. There seemed to be open fighting with people who would be identified as my vassals fighting against Hakim’s lineage. I land in the middle of the main construction area and three golems are spawned on either of my sides to seek out Hakim and his brothers. Through the chaos, I hear the words “master” called out which catches my attention. I turn to notice the approach of Paco as he makes his way, glitteringly, towards me. He hovers before my face as I look to him for an explanation. “There’s been mutinies… only on land… some of the workers are rioting…” the tiny fairy begins to explain. As he speaks, I look around, noticing this fact to be true.

200 / 200
Treason! Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Treason! Top1
Like all good vassals, Hakim noticed when his Lord flew into the chaos, especially since he was not that far away. Grabbing the body of the treacherous Kasim, he make his way through the chaos to Domen'yun. Dropping the body at his feet, Hakim knelt before his master, his blade still dripping with blood. As people begin to notice their lord's arrival, slowly they began to stop their fighting. Hakim speaks in his deep voice. "My lord. Kasim has been sowing the seeds of treason into the ranks of your workers. My apologies that I could not find him out sooner. I just found this last night." One of the others is brought before them and forced to his knees. Hakim glances to one of the carpenters. The rest of those who started the riot that were still alive were rounded up and soon brought before their Lord for judgment. "I have failed you, my lord" came from Hakim as he looked back to the ground in submission.
Treason! Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Treason

My gaze comes to rest on the form of Hakim as he makes his way towards me and lays down the body of the one he refers to as a traitor. My gaze lifts back up to Hakim from the body placed before me as he explain in greater details, the reason for the current state of things. Another is brought before me and to my knees. Hakim shows his meekness and obedience to my will. For that I would judge him righteous and allow his life to continue. “Do not make this mistake again,” I warn him, while motioning to the other traitor, “kill him.” I would let Hakim handle that while shifting my gaze to those who took up arms against those who obediently served me. Speaking I ask, “where is the highest concentration of dissention? I shall handle this swiftly.”

143 / 343
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:19 am

Treason! Top1
Hakim rose to standing glad that he was not the one to be beheaded. In true desert fashion, two of his people held the other man down while Hakim brought the sword up and sliced through the neck bone of the begging man. The head rolled in the sandy soil and stopped at Domen's feet. Others began to clean up the mess. The man being questioned began to babble about carpenters and the number. of the 25 that rioted, only 10 were left alive at this moment. A hunter rode into the village and dismounted before running to Hakim and whispering something to him. Hakim nodded as he again knelt before the Demon Lord. "My lord, the Desert scorpions ride this way. They are lead by a man known as the Scorpion King. They plan on destroying your work. and Perhaps destroying you." All waited for his orders. The hunter had been stationed as a scout. "They will be here by midday" A large hawk settled itself on the hunter's now outstretched arm as he fed it a dried meat strip.
Treason! Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Treason

“If there are only ten left, there is no need for my attention to them,” I conclude. There is a bit of a frown on my face, since the numbers were far too low for me to be bothered with. Still, those who were faithful to me would be given a purpose. I look to Hakim and advise, “kill off these remaining ten; there is no use for them.” I was confident that Hakim would be able to delegate the expediting of this task, if it weren’t already close to completion. The words about the approaching army were interesting; due to their nature, I could let none of them live. There was no forgiveness for those who sought to ruin what my will has set in order. Moving into this other pressing matter, I speak, “those who are with this Scorpion King. I will show them there is no King greater than a god. I will go out from the village and meet them. Do not worry gathering any men to go with me.” My voice bellows out in a deep tone and calls out the name of Kaelas. I felt that it didn’t matter if he were in vocal range; his connection to me should bring him into serving me. I would allow my hellcat to accompany me into battle. Looking back to Hakim, hopefully after his delegation was complete, I would inquire, “How many peons are amidst this so called King?” Regardless, I would make an example of them.

251 / 594
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Treason! Top1
Hakim and his men drag the last remaining rebels off to put them out of their misery and at the same time the waves of those gather part to reveal the massive demonic tiger. His now, blood red eyes, glanced at his master as he settled down into a crouch where his belly touched ground in submission. The newest workers stood in awe that the Demon Lord could actually call forth the Priestess' pet for himself. A low grumble from the massive feline was issued as he abased himself in front of his Master. The large wings were folded neatly at his sides. Hakim reappeared at the question and bowed. "Around 50-75 my lord."
Treason! Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Treason

I watch as Kaelas comes having been beckoned by my call. He approaches and I nod, accepting his presence before raising my gaze back up to Hakim as he gives the numbers of those who I would be facing later on. With a nod, I confirm, “that is fine.” I was not necessarily excited about having to go up against such a small number, but it would serve as a good stretch out. It was unfortunate that the boy would miss out on this opportunity, but his absence would be punishment enough. I speak, “I will waste no time; I shall be off to meet with this battalion. I shall take Kaelas with me. I am to be undisturbed as I greet our guests. From which direction do they come?” It would be my intentions to simply lay in wait for them and intercept their path to my lands.

149 / 743
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:38 am

Treason

My gaze would be turned around to my lackey after asking the direction of the army’s assault. A finger lifts and points towards the south west and I give a nod to signify that I understood. My gaze shifts back to my front as I begin to take steps away from this area of the camp. My orders were for no one to follow me, as I would be doing this on my own. My body lifts into the air partially and I begin to float in the direction of the incoming army.

As I make my way towards my current objective with Kaelas in tow; the fairy drifts into view to the side of my head and floats along to my side. It wasn’t odd for Paco to simply pop up next to me from time to time; even at times, I assumed he was able to split himself or project a specter of himself to be in more places than one at a time. I do not give him much attention on his manifestation, but his words capture my attention as he speaks in a jovial tone, “master! There is luck. I’ve managed to unlock a portion of your power?” The desert ground of sand and sparse vegetation continues to pass beneath me as I float onwards; my gaze continues forwards as I inquire, “speak then.” The fairy grins, happy to have my attention as he comments, “if you will be so kind as to manifest your sword, I will demonstrate.” A frown comes to my lips and my hand comes to the side of my waist as the KenSatsu forms on its sheath on my waist manifesting from shadows. Paco clears his throat and continues, “I’m in the process of unlocking your inner child, but during that process I have unlocked the consciousness of your sword! Allow me to demonstrate!” I nod and allow it.

I find myself transported to a different realm. I look around me, realizing that I was no longer flying speedily over the desert terrain of southern Yochi, but that I was standing in upon solid stone in a realm consisting of only ground and sky. The realm of void of color; everything is in black and white. I stand in an apparent lack of wind, noticing nothing at first. Suddenly, a younger cloned version of myself forms and stands before me. From inside my head, I am able to hear his voice speak as he looks over towards me with a confident grin, “it is dark in this sheath, but its darkness cannot compare to the void of inexistence.” Externally I show no change in my visage, but my thoughts echo back to him, “so Yun, you have returned as well.” The spirit of the sword replies, “yes, Domen, I have. Once more, we are one.” I return, “good.” There were no need for an abundance of words between Yun and myself. As an extension of my own existence, Yun was one of the only entities in existence that I regarded to be an equal to myself since I saw him as a part of myself. I reach out my arm to Yun to steps forwards and extends his own. We both grip each other by the wrist in a mutual shake and a light builds around our forms. The light radiates until it washes out the scene and I find myself returned to the normal realm as if no time had passed, my body still flying over the desert ground.

I confirm to the fairy, “I see. You have done well.” The fairy seemed pleased enough to be acknowledged for his hard work. As he rejoices to himself, I continue with my question, “What is this inner child of which you speak.” Paco smiles and comments, “it’s in the works, but there’s a part of you that is locked and hidden away. Don’t worry master, I’ll unlock it soon enough.” I nod please that Paco had finally bore fruit in his existence. Noting the terrain, I assume that I had come long enough to be in the area where I would be greeting the approaching army. My flight slows as I lower in elevation until my feet come to the ground. After a few steps out of flight, I come to a halt and fold my arms. Kaelas lands to my side.

747 / 1490
Quest: "Sentience"
Reward: Sentience – enables a weapon’s awareness and the ability to communicate with its wielder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treason! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treason!   Treason! Empty

Back to top Go down

Treason!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: