Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

H2H Questions

Go down 
+26
Ethereal
Jherit
Tsukai
Antifreke
Strayed
Rei
Kazakura
Themeless
Datorru
ero
DarkKnightCecil
Surreal SaDiablo
Kaguyalover
Dwem
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
Broken
Lydeck
Hara
Kiun
KyroShiori
rekoa
яuиє
¤Hıgúré¤
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

H2H Questions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll start off:

What control level is your starting technique?

Last edited by escalation on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:39 am

Quote :
Surreal SaDiablo
Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 10:58
» Wisp (Passive)
A type of flight that allows the Seer to hover and move through the air without the use of wings.

» Crystalvision (Passive)
The ability to produce a spherical vortex between their hands that is able to show them visual events occurring elsewhere within a vicinity of a city block.

those actually shouldn't be classified as "passive"... so you should be good.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
rekoa
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 am

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
bullets > magic.

magic caster: -chant chant chan...-
human: -shoots-
magic caster: X.x

but that would over power masters if they had servants AND the ability to use magic. i'll think bout it a lil tho

I was suggesting support magic just works on the servant not attack magic (yes I know what I said and I was joking about that) =p But I can see what you're saying... You just want me to kill people and make things go boom. I will do my best.
And this brings the question about Bulletime vs. Eye of the Mark

Quote :

Bulletime
TEXP: 2
Gun shot causes a defensive reaction that heightens the user's response so it seems like it slows down time, giving you the ability to a number of bullets based on control level (1 per level).

Eye of the Mark (Passive)
TEXP: 1
Enhances the user's reaction so that time seems to slow for them to focus on a target or targets.

If person A with Eye of the mark lvl 4 and a Pistol Play lvl 5 shoots at person B with a Bulletime lvl 4.Is the bulle going to be a hit or is Bulletime time an auto dodge no mater how well trainered the person shooting is.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:21 am

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
Quote :
Surreal SaDiablo
» Wisp (Passive)
A type of flight that allows the Seer to hover and move through the air without the use of wings.

The ability to produce a spherical vortex between their hands that is able to show them visual events occurring elsewhere within a vicinity of a city block.

Are you serious?!?! Ok, so how do I go about having the 5000 exp transferred to Crystalvision being Perfected where it would have been if I hadn't have voided two updates for that?
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Rep! : 11

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 am

Skills to look at

MPW:
Quick Reload (Passive)
How fast and well a user is able to load his weapon.

Dual Wield (Passive)
Allows the user to shoot two hand guns at once with relative skill depending on level of Pistol Play.

Diving Shot (Passive)
The ability to shoot while leaping to the side or in the air.

Running Shot (Passive)
How well a user is able to shoot while on the run or riding.

Enhances the user's reaction so that time seems to slow for them to focus on a target or targets.

Sening:
Reactor (passive)
Heights a users reaction and gives them an internal warning right before something occurs to change the current mood of their atmosphere. It helps to guard against ambushes, but dulls during an actual fight.

Omnivision (passive)
TEXP: 5
Sensing so well that it seems to extends the field of vision to cover the area in front of and behind the user.

Signature (passive)
Enable the ability to feel the energy force of an entity when near by.

Kankaku (passive)
The ability to sense the strength of a spirit by its spiritual presence.

Auramist (passive)
The ability to see a mist near areas where spirits are. The color of the aura changes with the nature of the spirit and the intensity signifies its strength.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:43 am

Quote :
Psi_Prince
Thu 4 Jun 2009 - 3:21
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
Quote:
Surreal SaDiablo
» Wisp (Passive)

Are you serious?!?! Ok, so how do I go about having the 5000 exp transferred to Crystalvision being Perfected where it would have been if I hadn't have voided two updates for that?

not passive means they need to be trained, so you didn't waste exp on it. i dun get what ur saying about transfering exp. it goes from your bin to the tech.

Quote :
Rekoa
Thu 4 Jun 2009 - 2:45
ShinTre_Admin wrote:
bullets > magic.

magic caster: -chant chant chan...-
human: -shoots-
magic caster: X.x

but that would over power masters if they had servants AND the ability to use magic. i'll think bout it a lil tho

I was suggesting support magic just works on the servant not attack magic (yes I know what I said and I was joking about that) =p But I can see what you're saying... You just want me to kill people and make things go boom. I will do my best.
And this brings the question about Bulletime vs. Eye of the Mark

Quote:

Bulletime
Gun shot causes a defensive reaction that heightens the user's response so it seems like it slows down time, giving you the ability to a number of bullets based on control level (1 per level).

If person A with Eye of the mark lvl 4 and a Pistol Play lvl 5 shoots at person B with a Bulletime lvl 4.Is the bulle going to be a hit or is Bulletime time an auto dodge no mater how well trainered the person shooting is.

bullettime is not an autodoj. eye of the mark gives 100% aim (well, basically) and pistol play is your ability to weild a gun good (flashy points too), bullet time is the ability to doj something coming at you, but if you empty a clip or dual wield w/those abilities, even bullet time wouldn't be able to attempt to doj more than 6 of those shots (each gun has 5-8 normally). bulletime's still good but offensive techs are good too. also depends a lil bit on the way both are used.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 am

@rekdoggy: all of these look like they're passive b/c they don't take stamina but are still trainable answering "how good" you can do the tech or how much control you have over it. i think that's where the confusion comes up. i should probably change the def to passive from

* Passive abilities have no stamina costs and do not need to be invoked to use and normally do not need to be trained (unless it is a required tech).

to

* Passive abilities have no stamina costs and may not need to be invoked to use. Some do not require training.

it looks like a lot more passive techs are trainable than are not trainable. its just my bad on that.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Shin, I had Surreal add the WC that I spent in RPs training Crystalvision be added to my EXP which would've been 5000 words = 5000 exp. The issue is that once it becomes EXP, the price tag now doubles. (Training is 1000 exp or 500 words.) So can I just post an update reversing the transfer of that training WC to EXP back to training WC so that Crystalvision, which is one of Psyre's main abilities, will be at Perfected where it was?

Basically... I lose 5000 exp equivalent to 5000 words of training and Crystalvision is back at Perfected.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:54 pm

He's trying to trick you. That RP was about Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:17 pm

I believe you mean Moonbucks and that was the first rp not the second... duh!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:24 am

surreal, if this makes sense to you can u handle it?
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 am

It's taken care of now.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:33 am

" Slayer of Tiamat "
The legendary demon Tiamat, is waging an attack on the world of the living. Locate and kill the demon. Once weakened the demon will seek to escape, either by possessing it's would-be slayer, or another creature near by.
It is said that if the demon possesses a human, it will give that human a Demonic Transformation.
Requires: 2+ Member, Shin
Reward (if Tiamat is defeated): Heart of Tiamat - a crystal heart that gives the user the ability to creates a barrier dark energy able to withstand a magic attack of up to ascended strength without stamina drain once per RP.

Q: Shin, what happens if you "absorb" Tiamat's spirit and take the Demonic Transformation? Do you stop being whatever you are and become a demon or is it simply a transformation where you give in to the demonic spirit and it augments your power?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 am

Q: Shin, what happens if you "absorb" Tiamat's spirit and take the Demonic Transformation? Do you stop being whatever you are and become a demon or is it simply a transformation where you give in to the demonic spirit and it augments your power?

A: absorb isn't an option. it'd be closer to gaining the 'heart' tho. the possession deal was specified for humans. demonic spirit that augments power.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:34 am

So you would remain whatever race you are and just get a transformation? If so, what does the transformation grant?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:44 am

"..It is said that if the demon possesses a human, it will give that human a Demonic Transformation."
"absorb isn't an option. it'd be closer to gaining the 'heart' tho. the possession deal was specified for humans. demonic spirit that augments power."
DumbQ: "So you would remain whatever race you are and just get a transformation?" SmartA: No, human

I think the confusion is in the use of the word human instead of normal human.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm

How do ya figure the most Active of the Month. Man I must of crashed from what I had before to now.

Month of Math
1: escalation // 246 // 30%
2: Dwem // 87 // 11%
3: DarkKnightCecil // 77 // 9%
4: Kaguyalover // 69 // 8%
4: Rekoa // 69 // 8%
5: KyroShiori // 55 // 7%

Top 10 for the Month of June
1| escalation // 85 // 21%
2| Surreal SaDiablo // 66 // 16%
3| ShinTre_Admin // 49 // 12%
4| DarkKnightCecil // 38 // 9%
5| яuиє // 36 // 9%
6| Psi_Prince // 35 // 9%
7| Rekoa // 34 8%
8| Kaguyalover // 31 // 8%
9| Dwem // 28 // 7%
10| Kiun // 7 // 2%

Currently I am with a decent showing of increasing to steady activity. I am a weakling mooch so I got to look for a positive way to show I am here because being oober power House aint going to happen ya know. lmao

Average per post : 2.28

• Number of posts : 174 (2.34% of total)
    Posts per day : 1.12
  • Back to top Go down
    http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
    aѕceпxion
    Ascended Tonberry
    aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Dwem wrote:
    How do ya figure the most Active of the Month.

# of posts in that particular month.
    Back to top Go down
    Dwem
    Veteran
    Dwem

Male
    Number of posts : 594
    Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:00 pm

I see. I just figured as I was more active than my % seemed to suggest I was. All well as i guess I cant be more active than I am already accept on rare ocasions as I am wanting to realy get my story going as which I am at 20K word count right now.

:geek: Does Hammies do spell check and Editing. If so what do you charge. lmao
    Back to top Go down
    http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
    aѕceпxion
    Ascended Tonberry
    aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Yes, at the time the stats were posted, you only posted on the site 28 times since June 1.
    Back to top Go down
    яuиє
    Ascended Tonberry
    яuиє

Male
    Number of posts : 3978
    Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 pm

I have a QQ! I was wondering if you could utilize multiple magical based techniques at the same time.
    Back to top Go down
    aѕceпxion
    Ascended Tonberry
    aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Each magic technique has its own chant, so it would be impossible to use magical techniques simultaneously.
    Back to top Go down
    Psi Prince
    Mystic Moogle
    Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:40 pm

What if you practiced/created a chant that allowed you to string attacks together? Like humbo mumbo jumbo dumbo (*boom spell 1*) zebras fly and monkeys die (*boom spell 2*) etc... as long as you don't have REALLY long chants, one would think that you could chain them together... might get really tired though.
    Back to top Go down
    Surreal SaDiablo
    Ascended Tonberry
    Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:42 pm

I think what he means is if he has already activated his energy familiars, can he keep them active and try to use a new magic tech in the next post?
    Back to top Go down
    aѕceпxion
    Ascended Tonberry
    aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:47 pm

If he has enough stamina, I would say go for it. Those familiars should have a per use drain which would then translate to per post and negate the ability for a resting post. Stack on magic to that invites the strategy of "dodge for 3 posts then kill him."
    Back to top Go down
    яuиє
    Ascended Tonberry
    яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:06 am

What? You want to kill me?! *gasp* And I thought we where friends, homies, chums, pals, and buddies *crys* On a lighter note, could you use the WC from a quest to rank up a skill?
    Back to top Go down
    Psi Prince
    Mystic Moogle
    Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:04 am

Nope. The rules say that you can do multiple things in a single thread but you have to meet the requirements for each objective. So if I wanted to do job quest, random quest and skill rank up, I would need 1250 for 5 JC, ~1000 words for random quest, and the 2500 for my rank up. Hope that helps.
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 am

Quote :
    So you would remain whatever race you are and just get a transformation? If so, what does the transformation grant?
    w/e i say it does xD

Quote :
    "..It is said that if the demon possesses a human, it will give that human a Demonic Transformation."
    "absorb isn't an option. it'd be closer to gaining the 'heart' tho. the possession deal was specified for humans. demonic spirit that augments power."
    DumbQ: "So you would remain whatever race you are and just get a transformation?" SmartA: No, human
    I think the confusion is in the use of the word human instead of normal human.
    * very logical xD

Quote :
    I have a QQ! I was wondering if you could utilize multiple magical based techniques at the same time.
    * kyro's answer is gud

Quote :
    "What if you practiced/created a chant that allowed you to string attacks together? Like humbo mumbo jumbo dumbo (*boom spell 1*) zebras fly and monkeys die (*boom spell 2*) etc... as long as you don't have REALLY long chants, one would think that you could chain them together... might get really tired though."
    * that sounds fine too

Quote :
    I think what he means is if he has already activated his energy familiars, can he keep them active and try to use a new magic tech in the next post?
    Quote :
    If he has enough stamina, I would say go for it. Those familiars should have a per use drain which would then translate to per post and negate the ability for a resting post. Stack on magic to that invites the strategy of "dodge for 3 posts then kill him."
    * nah, energy fams only take the activation post to be used. they're offensive and not defensive so it should be okay.

Quote :
    What? You want to kill me?! *gasp* And I thought we where friends, homies, chums, pals, and buddies *crys* On a lighter note, could you use the WC from a quest to rank up a skill?
    * kaz's answer is gud
    Back to top Go down
    rekoa
    Respected Elder
    rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am

What's the fire rate per post on pistols and rifles? Is that like based off your skill level or something, like at honed you can get 3 shots off and at master you can get 4 or something.
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 am

Rekoa wrote:
    What's the fire rate per post on pistols and rifles? Is that like based off your skill level or something, like at honed you can get 3 shots off and at master you can get 4 or something.

too technical for now. fire rates can be in the seconds, so no need to put them for each gun. just use common sense. skill lvl won't effect how fast you can squeeze ur finger... just how good you can squeeze it xD
    Back to top Go down
    rekoa
    Respected Elder
    rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:17 am

.... ok.... normaly I would say 3 b/c that would be a burst shot but I'll go with 4 shots... seeing that most pistols have 8 rounds rather then 12, it'll make the math easyer.
    Back to top Go down
    Surreal SaDiablo
    Ascended Tonberry
    Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Is a possession quest required for possessed characters?
    Back to top Go down
    aѕceпxion
    Ascended Tonberry
    aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Quote :
    Can you start off as a Hito-rinji?
    Quote :
    1) yes, page updated & clarified
    2) honed. made it not based on affinity since not everyone's affinity is unlocked at bio creation o.o
    I assumed possession types are the same as hitorinji, but I've been told I may be wrong.
    https://wotr.rpg-board.net/site-updates-f48/main-updates-thread-t177-350.htm#8295

Last edited by escalation on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Surreal SaDiablo
    Ascended Tonberry
    Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:19 pm

The question isn't if you can start that way, the question is if the possession quest is a requirement to play a possessed character.
    Back to top Go down
    aѕceпxion
    Ascended Tonberry
    aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:21 pm

When you start off with a character, you move into RPing with it.
    Back to top Go down
    яuиє
    Ascended Tonberry
    яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 am

I was wondering with a storyline characters tech packages, could some of them be a combined package? And what about custom techs?
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am

@kyro & surreal: ya, i posted that you dun have to do the hito quest to start off a hito. no point in having hito on ur bio if ur not really a hito. possessions and hito's are bout the same. the main diff is that possessions have their own spec. techs. but then again, the tech thing is balanced b/c of the lack of mag3. the quests are bout the same to. in the beginnin i just wanted ppl to rp, so i didn't care if they started out at phase 2. kaz pointed out this makes both the hito and possession quests pointless, but i think you get exp for em or somethin. i might make the hito quest mandatory tho, since everyone's done it, but then i'd have to have all demons start off as yokai... that'd suck. no body wants to start off a yokai. i think the easiest thing to do is just let ppl start off w/any class in red and develop their char however they want to. lol, all that is to say "nah"

that's for now since i dun feel like changing anythin. i'll think about this more later.
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:31 am

яuиє wrote:
    I was wondering with a storyline characters tech packages, could some of them be a combined package? And what about custom techs?
    nah
    Back to top Go down
    яuиє
    Ascended Tonberry
    яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Would the AR69 have a semi auto single shot fire mode, where a single squeeze of the trigger fires off a single round.
    Back to top Go down
    яuиє
    Ascended Tonberry
    яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm

QQ time! Shocked Run for the hills. With a tech, if it is in your affinity and perfected would it be reduced by 1/2 two times or just one? Or reduced further by the rank of the tech.
    Back to top Go down
    rekoa
    Respected Elder
    rekoa

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Yes, it get 1/2 two times so a tech that uses 10 sta will only use 2 if it is your affinity and is perfected
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 pm

@rune - sure
    @rune - yes
    @reko - gj
    Back to top Go down
    яuиє
    Ascended Tonberry
    яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Well riddle me this >_> .... Would it be possible to make an arms manufacturing company?
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

ya, corporate or entrepreneur path
    Back to top Go down
    яuиє
    Ascended Tonberry
    яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Could it be done with a storyline character?
    Back to top Go down
    Psi Prince
    Mystic Moogle
    Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:01 am

Property/Real Estate Questions
    1) What would an apartment building/complex be considered? Large Building or Warehouse or even a High Rise?
    2) If PsiCoven rented out the units to company employees, would the company be able to collect rent revenue from it?
    3) For Corporate Path, why is it that a Path that requires so much only rewards a piece of property that the character could buy without the path? Shouldn't it award a High Rise since that is much harder to obtain?
    4) How is anyone ever gonna be able to afford a High Rise (if it does not become the new reward for Corporate - Checkpoint 2) or especially a Skyscraper? Even a research center is 150,000 which is out of my range and I believe I'm the highest paid member character on the site?

These are a good start...
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:08 am

@rune - that's more tricky. it's a part of the approval process for a storyliner
    @psi - large building or high rise, maybe...., hmm..., a lot of hardwork
    Back to top Go down
    яuиє
    Ascended Tonberry
    яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Ah, alright
    Back to top Go down
    DarkKnightCecil
    Respected Elder
    DarkKnightCecil

Male
    Number of posts : 1215
    Rep! : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Shin,

To craft an item, put a gun together, forge a sword, or make a bow, or whatever, do you need a technique or are you just able to make them? These aren't artifacts like the Sword of Light or the Devil's Teardrop, these are just standard items.
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:49 pm

i think i'll make some sort of path for this so demons can make or combine with demons and stuff too... i like this, gimme some time to come up w/something
    Back to top Go down
    DarkKnightCecil
    Respected Elder
    DarkKnightCecil

Male
    Number of posts : 1215
    Rep! : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Well one would hope that humans would be able to do this. Hell I'd be a Spirit Blacksmith if I had to be.
    Back to top Go down
    ShinTre_Admin
    Admin
    ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 pm

yah, i dun mind any race doin it. i just didn't want to EXCLUDE demons xD thrusting spirits into a blade or something like this, hammer fire and what not. good times...
    kaz! make this path/quest and send it to me for approval!
    Back to top Go down
    Kiun
    Intern
    Kiun

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Rep! : 8
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Psi_Prince wrote:

4) How is anyone ever gonna be able to afford a High Rise (if it does not become the new reward for Corporate - Checkpoint 2) or especially a Skyscraper? Even a research center is 150,000 which is out of my range and I believe I'm the highest paid member character on the site?

This is a good point. A lot of stuff is out of reach of people; even those with the highest paying jobs! What's more, on the personnel side, while the other 3 are types that can be contracted and thus negotiated in price, Grunts are supposedly $15,000 a week. Each! The highest paying job is $5,000 a week (I believe). I just find it funny that buildings, cars, and personnel are so hard to get, but equipment is cheap as hell.

Of course, that wasn't a question. My actual question would be this: how up to date is the Active Quest portion of the quest page? I thought someone claimed Showdown, Arch Spirit, Good Graces and Tagging already, and Tiamat is currently a major group quest or something.
    Back to top Go down
    Surreal SaDiablo
    Ascended Tonberry
    Surreal SaDiablo

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Showdown has been done.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

H2H Questions
    Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next