Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

H2H Questions

Go down 
+26
Ethereal
Jherit
Tsukai
Antifreke
Strayed
Rei
Kazakura
Themeless
Datorru
ero
DarkKnightCecil
Surreal SaDiablo
Kaguyalover
Dwem
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
Broken
Lydeck
Hara
Kiun
KyroShiori
rekoa
яuиє
¤Hıgúré¤
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

H2H Questions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll start off:

What control level is your starting technique?

Last edited by escalation on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 pm

yah, i dun mind any race doin it. i just didn't want to EXCLUDE demons xD thrusting spirits into a blade or something like this, hammer fire and what not. good times...
kaz! make this path/quest and send it to me for approval!
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kiun
Intern

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Psi_Prince wrote:

4) How is anyone ever gonna be able to afford a High Rise (if it does not become the new reward for Corporate - Checkpoint 2) or especially a Skyscraper? Even a research center is 150,000 which is out of my range and I believe I'm the highest paid member character on the site?

This is a good point. A lot of stuff is out of reach of people; even those with the highest paying jobs! What's more, on the personnel side, while the other 3 are types that can be contracted and thus negotiated in price, Grunts are supposedly $15,000 a week. Each! The highest paying job is $5,000 a week (I believe). I just find it funny that buildings, cars, and personnel are so hard to get, but equipment is cheap as hell.

Of course, that wasn't a question. My actual question would be this: how up to date is the Active Quest portion of the quest page? I thought someone claimed Showdown, Arch Spirit, Good Graces and Tagging already, and Tiamat is currently a major group quest or something.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Showdown has been done.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:01 pm

So has Good Graces
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Kiun wrote:
I just find it funny that buildings, cars, and personnel are so hard to get, but equipment is cheap as hell.
Yeah, because drug dealers should obviously be able to afford helicopters with spinning rims.
^Sarcasm

If you look at this slightly realistically, it should be common knowledge that some things cost more than others. I.e. a shank or 'gear' would be easier to get than a house. The only people buying high ticket items should be members that have grouped together several organizations or a corporation. It's inane to think that one person would be able to use their pocket funds to buy something of such a high caliber. Chances are, no one's going to pay off a skyscraper... but Shin and Kaz both came up with quests to put up to $100,000 in a members pocket, which should be well enough to rent a high ticket item.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:50 pm

escalation wrote:

Yeah, because drug dealers should obviously be able to afford helicopters with spinning rims.
^Sarcasm

If you look at this slightly realistically, it should be common knowledge that some things cost more than others. I.e. a shank or 'gear' would be easier to get than a house. The only people buying high ticket items should be members that have grouped together several organizations or a corporation. It's inane to think that one person would be able to use their pocket funds to buy something of such a high caliber. Chances are, no one's going to pay off a skyscraper... but Shin and Kaz both came up with quests to put up to $100,000 in a members pocket, which should be well enough to rent a high ticket item.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Kiun wrote:
escalation wrote:

^Sarcasm

Spoiler:

Aww... Good job. I can tell you did your best. I'll put this on the refrigerator.

-Throws it in the trash later-
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 am

I still want a boat.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 am

I think you guys are over looking something. One person isn't meant to have this stuff. Note the Team Path. Make you a team of hmm 4 ppl all 4 of them ppl do the Building an Organization path... Everyone put there money into the team... Oh wow now you have a Team that makes a lot of money (5000*4=20,000 note it be a little less b/c of stuff taken out but you get the point) Has 5 small building and can have up to 200 operatives. Now we go on to the Corporate all 4 ppl finish that and wow talk about a power house. You got a big ass syndicate with 5 small buildings and 4 large buildings... I'm sure you can make money from having these buildings or other wise they are just pointless.
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male
Number of posts : 594
Rep! : 13

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:17 am

Well Actually in Theory as I put my Job and Path's all into my storyline. I am a Moocher and son of a Father who is a Publisher and Mother who is well connected in the Political scene as a Defense Industry insider. As long as it is realistically within the characters means of by the approved story line, Job and Path. I think some things could be legitimately requested and granted for within some reasonable limit. If what they request has something to do with their job, story line or life path and should be able to reasonably obtain that thing or item along there progression. I do not see why not for as long as it is not abused to badly. As it is all what should be considered within reason for that characters means and way of influence in obtaining what they desire. Not able to have. Tell that to Trump. lmao

We are a bit far off from being able to draw that many active people to form teams and allinces as of yet. How many actively writing members do we have rite now. As it perhaps may don on you. Some people will have no choice but go it alone as other would be able to find a couple to team up with. Why hender a person because there unable to hook up with anyone do to inactivity of the other people when there wanting to be active now and want to achieve something in along there story line. Also a well defined and planted charectors with the means to create a stable story base will be able to best help other just starting out with a hand up to get a more better and less stressfull start than they did.

Back to top Go down
http://cid-27a2c67a2be8b0de.profile.live.com/
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:03 am

Well said, Dwem. Another example is Psyre. His company, PsiCoven, is owned by him. Other members are coming to work for him, but he alone is Boss. When I finish Building an Organization, I (not everyone in the company) move into Corporate Path. Your idea is the "perfect world scenario". The fatal flaw is that unless you limit all of the members or Shin allows community word count for teams with checkpoints equal to 25k per member, certain members will reach their checkpoints before others. The other issue would be the factor of forcing teams which we've learned in the past will take away from their true purpose. The Eastside Guns are an example of what teams are meant to be. Groups of characters that form a clique together and generally have equal interest in the group. If teams were only the means to get skyscrapers and high rises and building security then you would see "teams of necessity" springing up.

Now if both of our theories/plans for using the buildings to make money is correct, let's analyze the IC validity of your situation. A group of high school delinquents doing Path of Building an Organization. Let's say that all 4 of you reach Checkpoint 1. What exactly is it about being a HS delinquent that will allow them to be paid $5000/wk? Looking past that, who is going to give a small building to a 16 year old HS delinquent? How are you going to manage said property? Now let's do as you said and multiple that by 4... just pointing out the obvious flaw in your argument.

Personally, it's more logical for one person with a legitimate, believable storyline to be able to get a building than a team with a storyline that is not believable. Also, using a RL example, Steve Wynn, the owner of Wynn and Encore hotels in Vegas is the owner of those hotels. No matter who the COO or CFO of Wynn Enterprises is, he is the owner. Same with Trump and he owns a lot of high rises. So I disagree with your argument that one person isn't meant to have this. Heck even the Site NPC, Yazimitsu most likely owns his company's properties outright, not Yazimitsu Corporation's Board of Directors.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:47 am

Why is everything an argument with you? Take a chill pill or something or go get laided. I wasn't making any argument I was just saying how I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 am

Why are you such a drama queen? I like how Dwem pointed out the same flaw in his way yet you cry because I said something you that didn't agree with you... *Tear* Besides, aren't you supposed to be on vacation or something? As for the getting laid (laided is not a word, use spell check please) request, did that already. She was sitting behind me reading Dead Before Dark while I wrote that actually. For someone who claims to be a total bitch who says mean stuff, you sure whine a lot. Very simple though, if you don't want anyone (me) to comment on your thoughts/ideas... don't say them out loud. Here's a smart idea for you... don't reference or speak of me on the boards. I'll probably respond and you probably won't like it. If you have an issue with me, your best bet is to take it up with me via PM b/c I've actually become a very nice Kaz I'm told. So yeah... if you can't heed simple advice, you may respond here... Kaz is mean to me!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 am

kiun makes a good point. buy grunts cost 15,000 but they only get paid 3,000... so i might lower the price of grunts. kyro also makes a good point. the purpose of those new corporate quests is like the new MP quest for h2h. but those are open to several paths, so ppl should be able to start makin money soon. kaz, did you mean "she" or "he" ? xD rekoa's point is fine if you look at the purpose of the team. if you make a team of vigilantes, then you pool money and make the justice league!

but i would like members to work together but like dwem said, it'd be the basic same ppl takin 1 path. kyro + person 2 + person 3... so ya. dun worry, i'll take a look at the system this weekend and kinda dumb up how to make money when ur in a position where u need it.
http://h2h.site90.com/bigmoney.html
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Wow, I feel liked. Well I am for one realize at times my spelling really and trully is challenged. Ya, thats the nice way of saying it. I will promise to step back and try to offer helpful advice and hopefully fogoe my personaly challenged momments of the past.

Razz Thanks Big Bos The Shin. I dont wish to fight. Gives everyone a huge hug. I only felt I could contribute a bit to this discussion. cheers Gives Rekoa a tackle hug like Happy Gilmore. lol!

After all flaming no bars held brawling makes the place look ugly. I only figure to give my persective in the situation as I saw how it affected me and as well as all the others.

Besides I dont crack on peoples spelling until its worse than my own. lmao

I havent asked for anything as of fearing to over ask and going over board and all.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Shin: Can a Spirit Blacksmith make armor as well and/or protective charms/accessories?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm

That would be pretty cool cheers
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:00 pm

If you own a building that you are using as part of your business/operations and not renting it out, does it make claimable revenue for your company or no?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 am

@ dwem - huh?
@ psi - sure
@ rune - i kno rye!
@ psi - nah, a portion of it has to be rented out to make dough
Back to top Go down
Dwem
Veteran
Dwem

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Suspect Hey The Dwem is all Happy Go, Go. Dont mess with the Karma baby. cheers
Suspect Everyone wants a happy Dwem, right. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:54 pm

I have some QQ's.

1: During the full moon, the Woylf gains Ascended defense and firearms do Fierce (Ascended) damage. If the woylf where to get shot during the full moon, would the bullets penetrate there hide, in the description of the 'Superhuman Endurance' tech it says that it resist bullets and cutting wounds, this would mean it prevents bullets and bladed weapons from penetrating the skin?

2: A damage question, if a human with Weak defense where to get hit by a Fierce damaging attack, would the attack do straight up 75% damage or would it be reduced to 65% from the weak defense?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 pm

1) ya bullets wouldn't get thro that pelt, but it should sting xD
2) the human's def would weaken the attack
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Ah, alright.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Could the Doku poison be applied to a bladed weapon and what is the amount of damage it does, it sounds like it starts at a low number and slowly gets higher
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Would you able to combined the tora twine and a dagger/knife like weapon to use the dagger/knife at a range, like whip it around and stuff >_> do some neat-o stuff like you see people do, lols.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Alright, here comes a hard one Twisted Evil . Since a woylf, while in its werewolf form would still be humanoid would it be able to wield weapons, I can understand not being able to wield guns but what I'm wondering is would they be able to wield bladed weapons like swords and the like.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:55 am

ya, swords and sword-chuks should be fine
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 pm

lol sword-chucks! xD ill just use my two fisted monkey style
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm

that would owned -d
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Yeah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 am

Rune, I don't know what that attack does but I sure hope you keep your pants on for it.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 am

lmao! that's right... lycan's are nude!... dun lose ur jon jon xD
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Lols, Yeah... we do go around naked all the time Shocked
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:26 am