Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

H2H Questions

Go down 
+26
Ethereal
Jherit
Tsukai
Antifreke
Strayed
Rei
Kazakura
Themeless
Datorru
ero
DarkKnightCecil
Surreal SaDiablo
Kaguyalover
Dwem
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
Broken
Lydeck
Hara
Kiun
KyroShiori
rekoa
яuиє
¤Hıgúré¤
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

H2H Questions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll start off:

What control level is your starting technique?

Last edited by escalation on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:56 pm

AH! i see what you did thar!
i dun really have an issue w/it. i can see you using armblades or something like that. even tho it's made to sale to spirits, if you can get a spirit to go into hell and buy these weapons for you, i say then go for it. the money's real, so are the weapons.
but kaz went into hell as a possession. i think it's possible. forgot what the drawback was on it tho.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Themeless
Veteran

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:08 am

Normal people can't see spirits, right? Does this include spirits with spiritual impression who make themselves "physical"? I always assumed they were naked to commoner eyes no matter what, else the attacks that 'physical' demons caused wouldn't really pass as terrorist attacks.. recently seeing people RP otherwise, though.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:37 am

Normal people can't see spirits, right? Correct.
Does this include spirits with spiritual impression who make themselves "physical"? No. Often times, demons who've taken that quest will attempt to pass as humans (i.e. get jobs, etc). In order for this to occur, humans would have to be able to see them. The main reason they would be able to see them would be the fact that they are now physical. Now if the demon goes back into their "unphysical" form, then humans would not be able to see them unless the human's done the quest to be able to see spirits giving spirits a passive form of pseudo-invisibility.
I always assumed they were naked to commoner eyes no matter what, else the attacks that 'physical' demons caused wouldn't really pass as terrorist attacks.. recently seeing people RP otherwise, though. Yeah, that's wrong. More clarification on the reason the activity has been deemed terrorist activity can be found in the previous two sagas. With the current technological status, demons can be pushed off as bio weapons, experiments, or their attacks as advanced weaponry.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:34 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
but kaz went into hell (<-Without dying? WTF?) as a possession. i think it's possible. forgot what the drawback was on it tho.
But... but...
Spirus Board Description wrote:
The realm of demons and angels. The spirit realm broken into two portions. It's inhabited by spirits and is normally inaccessible to humans due to the difference in atmosphere.
Atmosphere means gas/air.
I always assumed that line to mean that onitoshi would have poisonous gases
or smoke or some other unpleasant, smothering substance instead of breathable air.
Did he have a spacesuit on?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:38 pm

The question should probably be addressed to Kaz seeing as he's the one that do it. With the little I've noticed in his RPs, he seems to have spent quite a while in Onitoshi before turning to the physical realm and you're a bit late, as he did a complete story arc there. Of course, I've never been one for passive questioning of other members actions, so if the question is "can someone do this" then it should be explicitely stated that way rather than the common beating about the bush. But since you asked a valid question, I will answer it for you, since I think I know the answer.

Did he have a spacesuit on? No, the storyline doesn't suggest we've gone into space to create spacesuits.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Rep! : 29

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:29 am

i came, i saw, i co signed! xD that's a good ass question tho. i need to ask him bout that or make up my mind. i kno possessions are more demon then hitorinji's b/c i group em that way like in curse n stuff.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Summoner Questions

They share HP equal to the master's HP doubled.

So at first when i read this I thought Oh, so then I have 100 hp and spirit has 200 cool but then I was reading it again today and saw the word share which could be taken as I have 100 spirit shares my hp and has 100 more... which would make me think that once the spirit has taken 100 points of dmg it will start taking from my hp...

And nothing is said about sta so is it like the hp (whatever way it works) or does it just draw from my sta?
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:13 am

alright, here is a question about guns, what would be the definition between say a hard or soft target *doing to how ammunition penetrates, a hollow point bullet is very effective against a soft target but night useless against a target with a lot of armor and vice versa) , for the purposes of stats I would assume that a strong target would become a hard target at what point though with body armor on does a normal human become a hard target or for that matter a demon *varied in stats of course* be considered a hard target, then how much damage would be reduced from them being a hard or soft target respectively?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:37 am

@rek - they share master's stamina. updated that page
@ero - there's no distinction between hard/soft targets here as of yet. the dmg is based off the gun type and the ammo. if bullets are special then it prob deals a crit hit, etc.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:15 pm

With the SG21, since it is a shotgun, if a character has shotgun shells from the Kurufono shop, would they need to buy new ammo for the SG21 or could they use the shotgun shells they have from the other shop.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:27 am

They should be able to load the generic shotgun shells into it.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Sorry for the super late reply but holidays are the only time that I have any free time to check in on you guys it seems.

In regards to Lance's purchasing question and the question about my trip and storyline in Onitoshi... Possession types are (or were if that was changed during the update) allowed to exist in both realms and there was no drawback to it. It was written into the description on the Possession page. I haven't looked at it much since the update b/c I've just been checking to see what issues had arisen in my absence, but yeah that was completely legal when I did it. I explained it as Psyre being a "half-breed" to the demons of Onitoshi and then expanded the story more to fit the direction I was taking him.

Meaning... if Lance could find a way to get to Onitoshi then he could justifiable get spirit weapons set up for his beast mode that would not impair him during human form.

If people have questions for me or things Psyre did in the past, PM me b/c I don't troll the boards often (ever).
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:00 pm

LIES
m030
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:49 am

Ok so for the Onishoppe weapons... are they basically "spirit/nonphysical" weapons until you enter beast form and then they become physical and your other weapons from this shop become "spirit/nonphysical"?

I'm a lil confused on this b/c if it works differently... how does the beast put on their weapons and armor? Just trying to get a handle on this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:47 pm

The money is physical, so let's assume the weaponry is physical, but can be bounded to spiritual creatures. Still, if you aren't able to gain your physical form, there's little to no reason you need weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Did Shin get rid of the Wind package or was there never a wind package? Either way, is it possible to create one? I'd kinda like to be able to make a tornado... or bring back my beloved Storm Razors! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:56 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:16 am

Silence, peasant! Why not? You have all the other elements and even two water-based packages with Water and Ice.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:33 am

Because. Just blow really hard.

BTW, this would be properly placed into the site suggestion thread if you had a full package idea and techniques to go with it.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 am

Hey, if a spirit went from human to beast mode, would their weapons manifest on them, or would they have to tie them on somehow/do the Dark Bonding quest?
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male
Rep! : 20

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 am

The Onishoppe sells a weapon called the Armbow, but doesn't seem to have any ammunition for it.
The only place I can see that sells arrows is the Forest Shoppe, and I don't see how demons would go about getting the consent for that.
Does the Armbow have a limitless supply of ammunition, or can that get added onto the list of the Onishoppe's inventory?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 am

@kaz - try kyros suggestion
@kyro - good suggestion
@jai - go dark bond
@theme - got it
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:01 pm

1 ) Are there corrupt/greedy merchants from the Forest Shoppe that will sell items to customers regardless of their race?
2 ) If not, is it possible to ask the Dark Smith to make a normal weapon? Like if I want a scythe or sickle or khopesh with nothing extra! Can he make that?
3 ) Can a Spirit Blacksmith make armor?
4 ) Since Corporate Path grants you major influence, would it be possible for a Corporate Owner to move straight to Candidate Job in Politics to run for City Council?
5 ) How exactly is City Influence measured/utilized?
6 ) What's an estimation of the manpower of Division 12?
7 ) What is the estimated manpower of a district's police force?
8 ) How often does the City Council meet and why haven't we heard anything about their meetings?
9 ) Where would terrorist hide in a city as small/contained as Saicity?
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:11 pm

What does 'Body Armor' do?
+1 Defense or somethin?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Themeless wrote:
What does 'Body Armor' do?
+1 Defense or somethin?

Buffers depending on density.

Normal weapons and armor have a Density damage limit of 5. This means that they can take 5 points of damage per RP. It is assumed that you repair or maintain your weapons or armor after each fight thus restoring its density. During an RP, if you try to block a destructive attack (=5) with a normal weapon or take that damage with armor, it will break or the portion of armor affected will fail. There are special weapons and armor with greater densities which are noted in the weapon's description if it applies. If a weapon or armor breaks completely or fails in an RP, then it is ruined and can no longer be used, ever.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 pm

So basically it'll null 5 points of damage, then break, and become useless for the remainder of the RP?
Sounds gewd.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 pm

1 ) Are there corrupt/greedy merchants from the Forest Shoppe that will sell items to customers regardless of their race?
- nah unless they're members. i dun have any npcs set up for that.
2 ) If not, is it possible to ask the Dark Smith to make a normal weapon? Like if I want a scythe or sickle or khopesh with nothing extra! Can he make that?
- prolly, he's pretty gully. if it's not set up, i'd have to be a site suggestion.
3 ) Can a Spirit Blacksmith make armor?
- lol, not how it's set now. someone'd prolly have to request that to be added to their path via site suggestion.
4 ) Since Corporate Path grants you major influence, would it be possible for a Corporate Owner to move straight to Candidate Job in Politics to run for City Council?
- maybe, depends on RP
5 ) How exactly is City Influence measured/utilized?
- by me / i eyeball it
6 ) What's an estimation of the manpower of Division 12?
- high but vague
7 ) What is the estimated manpower of a district's police force?
- higher but less vague
8 ) How often does the City Council meet and why haven't we heard anything about their meetings?
- not sure. 99% of the site won't need to know that info
9 ) Where would terrorist hide in a city as small/contained as Saicity?
- um... the city is 50 miles in radius. 2500 sq. mi. that's 5x bigger than LA.
Back to top Go down
Themeless
Veteran
Themeless

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 am

Concerning the rings at the Onishoppe, can you buy multiple of them since they would be placed on different fingers and be able to send multiple blasts in one instant?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:22 am

Thanks for the answers...

Oh and no one actually looks at Los Angeles City, b/c it's broken up into so many damn districts! 4100 sq miles (10,600 sq km) is the size of LA County tho... so 1/2 that is pretty damn big... thanks, that helps.

Next Question: How long would it take for a building to be built given adequate resources?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:15 pm

1 month irl >.>
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:39 am

Using the Grid View of Sai City:
1) Where is the Red District in Lower Commons?
2) Where is Club Hype?
3) Is there a particular section of the Lower Commons where the Yakuza or Black Wing is located or at least most concentrated in?
4) Location of Brawler's Alley?
5) Are there any vacant/undeveloped or abandoned/condemned sections of the Lower Commons? Primarily like a grid section or two that has very little activity.
6) What is located in Grid Sections H 9-11, I 9-12, & J 11-12?
7) Where is the Casino in East City?
8) That little island on the border of T9/U9... is there anything there?
9) If not, how much would it cost to buy it?

Thanks, Now... Part B...
1) What is the status of the casino in East City?
- Who runs/operates it?
2) If the City Police Department is located in East City, does that mean that it's the main/largest precinct?
3) If the city is 50 mi in radius, wouldn't every district need to have its own police precinct?
4) What is the geographic make-up of Gothstone? Is it primarily residential, commercial, or what? Also, is there open or undeveloped space in Gothstone?
5) In the description of both East City and Lower Commons (Brawler's Alley), they reference multi-story buildings, but on the Corporate Market page you can only purchase High Rises and Skyscrapers in City Metro... so which should be edited?
6) Also, why is it that you can get a warehouse in Lower Commons, but no other type of building according to the available locations?

And then...
7) How much would it cost to hire the Gunslengers to do a "discrete job" for someone?
8) Is there a Head of the Yakuza? If so, is there a way to find out who it is or one of their Righthands or Plaything at least?

Finally...
9) Are you planning on creating a map for the two Spirit Realms so that people can have an idea of where different locations are in relation to each other?

Sorry for the volume of questions, but I have a pretty big request coming up when Psyre returns to Earth, so I want to eliminate as many questions as possible now.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:46 pm

So....when humans die, they become spirits.....but when spirits die....>.> what do they become?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Other spirits.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 am

@ kagu/mari : right
@ psigh -

Using the Grid View of Sai City: YOU KNO I CAN'T SEE THE MAP AT WORK!
9) If not, how much would it cost to buy it?
- that'd be answered in ur RP w/the city engineers xD

Thanks, Now... Part B...
1) What is the status of the casino in East City? Who runs/operates it?
- that one npc guy you made should kno
2) If the City Police Department is located in East City, does that mean that it's the main/largest precinct?
- i can see that
3) If the city is 50 mi in radius, wouldn't every district need to have its own police precinct?
- it may or may not *rubs chin*
4) What is the geographic make-up of Gothstone? Is it primarily residential, commercial, or what? Also, is there open or undeveloped space in Gothstone?
- mixed, not much undeveloped
5) In the description of both East City and Lower Commons (Brawler's Alley), they reference multi-story buildings, but on the Corporate Market page you can only purchase High Rises and Skyscrapers in City Metro... so which should be edited?
- i can see that
6) Also, why is it that you can get a warehouse in Lower Commons, but no other type of building according to the available locations?
- hmm.. dunno

And then...
7) How much would it cost to hire the Gunslengers to do a "discrete job" for someone?
- see personel page for npc costs
Cool Is there a Head of the Yakuza? If so, is there a way to find out who it is or one of their Righthands or Plaything at least?
- maybe if i had a holiday

Finally...
9) Are you planning on creating a map for the two Spirit Realms so that people can have an idea of where different locations are in relation to each other?
- ya

Sorry for the volume of questions, but I have a pretty big request coming up when Psyre returns to Earth, so I want to eliminate as many questions as possible now.
- it's ok
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:29 am

Grid Questions... umm... then can you give a rough idea like Club Hype is in the east section of the LC near the border with East City? That way you can just clarify when you're at home... or answer your phone when I call after you're off work. Then I can just post your responses so others can know.

Suggestion: Add Grid Coordinates to the descriptions so that people know where noted places are.

3 & 5) You don't need the grid to answer this? You can pick an area so I can at least have some direction to work with until you get to sit down with the grid.

9) Ok... I'll talk to them about my Spiritual Strengthening Center, "Where the Lost Can Find Their Way." *cue promo montage* "It will have a healing center where the sick may be cured of their ails through the spiritual nourishment and aura that the Center provides. At Shasyr Corporation, there is no enemy we can't help you fight!" *end promo montage*

Part B
1) Ok. I'll handle it.
2) I'll take that as a yes.
3) That would seem logical since even here in LA, we have LAPD who can go anywhere, but we also have Gardena PD, Newport Beach PD, and Pomona PD, etc... So East City would be where the main Saicity PD HQ is and then you have the other precincts.

Follow-Up Question: Is there a police department in the Lower Commons? Like if someone wanted to be a vice cop in LC, would they operate out of East City or out a precinct/division in Lower Commons?

5) So is the Corporate Market page wrong or the Places page wrong?
6) What do you mean "dunno"? You made it! Tsk tsk tsk.
7) So are they just an organized bunch of "agents" & "R'churs" or something? I was looking to hire them b/c I figured they had some sort of "expert agent" bonus or skills/training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Question: Let's say I wanted to discover/prove that someone like a police officer, public official/politician, or even a crime figure was corrupt, accepting bribes from criminals, or cooperating/working with the police (for the crime figure)... how would I go about doing that? Would I need to hire an NPC Private Investigator or could I use my own operatives and agents of my corporation to uncover this info?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:46 am

Ah, cha, I'm working on the grid as we speak
But dearest Brother says it doesn't have enough sections
So I have to recode my coordinate generator to add a,b,c,d sections.

Shouldn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Grid Questions... umm... then can you give a rough idea like Club Hype is in the east section of the LC near the border with East City?
That way you can just clarify when you're at home... or answer your phone when I call after you're off work. Then I can just post your responses so others can know.
- club hype should be around I8, but that won't help in the long run. do this. i wanna put you in charge of listing the important areas. (i.e. the main police dept, shops, etc) and i'll add those on the grid map like i did w/cities @ wotl. thx in adv. ^__^

3 & 5) You don't need the grid to answer this? You can pick an area so I can at least have some direction to work with until you get to sit down with the grid.
- you find our about where npcs are/concentrations and etc in rps not ooc

Follow-Up Question: Is there a police department in the Lower Commons? Like if someone wanted to be a vice cop in LC, would they operate out of East City or out a precinct/division in Lower Commons?
- they'd operate mainly out of east city

5) So is the Corporate Market page wrong or the Places page wrong?
- corporate market

6) What do you mean "dunno"? You made it! Tsk tsk tsk.
- ah, ok

7) So are they just an organized bunch of "agents" & "R'churs" or something? I was looking to hire them b/c I figured they had some sort of "expert agent" bonus or skills/training.
- the main npcs do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Question: Let's say I wanted to discover/prove that someone like a police officer, public official/politician, or even a crime figure was corrupt, accepting bribes from criminals, or cooperating/working with the police (for the crime figure)... how would I go about doing that? Would I need to hire an NPC Private Investigator or could I use my own operatives and agents of my corporation to uncover this info?
- doesn't matter. if it was a site figure it'd require site interaction prolly

you're not allow to post questions until TUESDAY or you'll be banned
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:47 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:

I thought this was what the sources quest was for... well, sources quest + manager intervention
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 pm

LittleMariko wrote:
ShinTre_Admin wrote:

I thought this was what the sources quest was for... well, sources quest + manager intervention

good answer!
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Can a spirit touch/affect a magical item in the physical realm (Yochi) w/o the Spiritual Impression quest? Specifically, the orb in the Spirit of Destruction quest?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 am

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
Grid Questions... umm... then can you give a rough idea like Club Hype is in the east section of the LC near the border with East City?
That way you can just clarify when you're at home... or answer your phone when I call after you're off work. Then I can just post your responses so others can know.
- club hype should be around I8, but that won't help in the long run. do this. i wanna put you in charge of listing the important areas. (i.e. the main police dept, shops, etc) and i'll add those on the grid map like i did w/cities @ wotl. thx in adv. ^__^
As requested...

Yochi
Saicity

Gothstone:
1) Moonbucks Cafe
2) Kurufono Shoppe

East City:
1) Umbrella Shopping Center
2) The Vault: East City Casino
3) Ramen Booth
4) Rumored Location of Black Wing HQ (if not on the map, then for your knowledge)
- Primary Area of Influence (basically where people know that there are criminal elements lurking)
5) Police Department HQ

Gunshyne:
1) City Metro Range
2) Sabishii Shotto (Lonely Shot)
3) Gunslengers HQ (if there is one)

Lower Commons:
1) Geisha House
2) Red District
3) Club Hype
4) Brawler's Alley
5) Rumored Location of Yakuza HQs (unless the Yakuza is a single family; if not for map, then your knowledge)
- Primary Area of Influence (basically where people know that there are criminal elements lurking)

Academic District:
1) Saichushigai High School
2) Saidai University

* If you are gonna have mini-precincts for the police in each of the districts then I suppose that could be added as well. 50 mile radius means 100 miles diameter, so if crime is taking place in the Lower Commons and the Police Department is in East City... 50 miles is a LONG azz way to respond to a crime... to arrive in 30 minutes, you'd have to drive 100 mph with no traffic all the way over there.

These could be like "satellite campuses" where these are primarily the first response units and such.

Western Forests
1) Veneza Ruins
- Hidden Temple
2) Nidalis
- Forest Shoppe

There you go, Chief. When the map for Onitoshi is finished, I can prep something for it provided we expand on what's there or maybe just add some stuff like Kitsu's planned Amphitheater or an Arena.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
Can a spirit touch/affect a magical item in the physical realm (Yochi) w/o the Spiritual Impression quest? Specifically, the orb in the Spirit of Destruction quest?

if it's in the physical realm and can be touched by physical stuff, then it's physical
ty for that list. i'll get to it after xmas
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Why does a stripper get paid more than a hooker? It's actually opposite and they do private parties with less "restrictions" b/c it pays more. That or perhaps an escort, which would mean that they cater to higher class clientele. Just saying... strippers make WAY too much money in comparison to other jobs and such of equal pay grade.

Seriously... what stripper makes almost double what a real estate agent closing deals? More than a known actor/actress/recording artist with a deal? That might need some calibration.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:13 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:39 am

m035 Oh great and mighty Master Shin, would it be possible for someone to make a shop where they sold things like armor, items, etc?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 am

you mean a member or an npc? this would go on the site suggestion board. if it's a member we got the blacksmith path for that. or that researcher one. or the entrepreneur...
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:43 pm

I see, so the three suggested can make weapons, items, and armor, to sell?
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 pm

I have a question about items such as ammo, that have a number, and when you use them in a thread. In the thread, if you use some of your bullets are they removed from your bio after the thread is finished, or do you keep them?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:34 am

Question: If someone uses the ability, Rest, would that count as a non-action post for the purposes of stamina regeneration?

2) Since Psyre has unassigned personnel, can I pick up "operatives" in the past if I RP meeting and obtaining them?

3) In terms of currency... how are we supposed to acquire stuff?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:57 am

@ rune
- i think the blacksmith and researcher can make, and the entrepenuer can sell or somethin like that.
- it's removed from your bio unless i said otherwise somewhere?
@ psi
- no, b/c they used a tech
- no, the personnel you get go w/the story you've built up. you aint done anything in the past yet that someone else couldn't easily do
- stealing rolls or by doing quests that give you money in the past
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Well it came up in an update I have on Escas board about my character Ingel, he used some of his ammo and grenades in the saga and I was wondering if they are removed from his bio.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 pm

ya, go ahead and get it removed when you use it against site npcs or members
if you use em in your own rps and stuff, you dun have to have them removed
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 pm

People have been waiting for the answer to the whole "Shin, what is the difference between White, Black, and Neutral/Gray magic?" thing to be answered. I'd like to know as well now b/c I was thinking about the whole if you have Light or Support packages then your offensive magic can only reach Fierce and I don't see the point in that. It would make sense that your Black Magic might be reduced since both are White Magic, but if my prowess with White Magic increases, then wouldn't that mean that my White Magic attacks should be getting stronger as well?

I just don't see the mechanics behind white/light magic like Spiritual Arts being hindered because I can restore life or inflict status effects. Aren't they "connected" by their essence or something like that?

Suggestion 2: You could limit all packages that aren't within their affinity color. Meaning, since I have SArts as my affinity, White is not hindered, but Black and Grey are, while someone with Void has their Black at full strength and White and Grey are hindered.

At least that way, there are some mechanics behind it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

H2H Questions
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next