Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

H2H Questions

Go down 
+26
Ethereal
Jherit
Tsukai
Antifreke
Strayed
Rei
Kazakura
Themeless
Datorru
ero
DarkKnightCecil
Surreal SaDiablo
Kaguyalover
Dwem
Psi Prince
LittleMariko
Broken
Lydeck
Hara
Kiun
KyroShiori
rekoa
яuиє
¤Hıgúré¤
ShinTre_Admin
aѕceпxion
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

H2H Questions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I'll start off:

What control level is your starting technique?

Last edited by escalation on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 pm

@ Rune*

Akechi wrote:
Sooo...um, in the Past Jobs section, there are two Black Smiths under Labor o_o

Third on the right:
» Black Smith
Requires: Worker @ 10 JC
A metal worker makes things out of various metals. This is not limited to weapons and armor as this can include tools, utensils, etc.
Class: Middle
Pay: 2,250 Shinny

6th on the left:
» Black Smith
Requires: Worker @ 10 JC
A metal worker makes things out of various metals ranging from utensils to weapons and armors. Black smiths are said to be a high
Class: High
Pay: 3,000 Shinny
Bonus: able to produce 1 normal weapon/armor per week

Is there any difference or did you meant to rename the second one (I do see the class difference)? Jus' curious

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
lol
the 2nd one is correct
that first one is a typo/original version. thx for pointing that out. i'll clear it up

Last edited by Akechi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 3978

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Ah, I see. Alright, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

m030 Pay mo' attention Rune! And your welcome
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 pm

m031 Your kung fu kick is no match for my monky barrage.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:15 pm

To the ooc board with anymore comments not related to questions.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 pm

Ayo Shin or Kyho, how many shinny does it cost to buy wood, food, or stone in the past realm?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:30 am

I just thought of something, you're like Surreal and have never posted in the past realm, correct?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 am

I was in the saga and did like 2 or 3 RPs there, sir. Even trained! So what's the answer to my question?
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Rep! : 7

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 am

So...is there any sort of Lord/Lady/Rulers of the heavenly and demon spirit realms? Jus curious. I'm sure there's 'nobility', like clans and such (though tell me if I'm wrong there).
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:09 pm

@ kaz - not sure yet. gotta calculate something that works. i dun remember you in the past either
@ achoo - in onitoshi they are. there's a site storyline help page that'll be better for these type of questions tho. the heaven realm wouldn't so much. re read over both descriptions of those places on the pages of the main site.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Ya'll being mad disrespectful right now and it's hurting my feelings... sad face. For real tho, Shin, I sent you an entire breakdown while I was on hiatus. Perhaps, you could consider that and save yourself work?

I'm STILL in the past realm... gosh. I was there in Lower Commons when Dem arrived and changed everything! Remember, that's when Mr. Kibbles tried to molest beast form Nova and Krys and I ate crumpets and sipped tea. >_< Hate you guys...

Look here:
https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/awakened-open-t1324.htm
https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/the-ocean-devil-psyre-t1313.htm
* I was the bleeping NPC Mod for the Ocean Devil here... *feels so unappreciated right now*
https://wotr.rpg-board.net/yochi-furi-f72/tyme-in-the-sand-v13-t1380.htm

And I was in the saga... didn't get to do anything b/c you "included" all the villages and then turned around and ignored most of them and I didn't wanna deal "Oh you just HAPPEN to show up right where you have no idea about, so yeah. I'm getting my weight up a bit more so that I can have more fun in the next saga.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:09 pm

take ooc to the ooc boards plz, thx, bai ^_^
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Why is Entertainer and Geisha/Hostess listed under Crime?
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Yes and bandit isn't
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Psi Prince wrote:
Why is Entertainer and Geisha/Hostess listed under Crime?
thx fixed
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Rep! : 82

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Bump..

Quote :
When a Eshureon Deformation Tag is applied to a weapon, could you have it always be in its other form?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:58 am

Hey, whatever happened to Beast Weapon pack?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:26 pm

I don't believe there was ever a Beast Weapon Package since the Beast Melee includes:

Beast Weaponry
Specialty and sophistication level of using bladed claw and weapon attachments meant to enhance claws and teeth.
Effect: damage based on Strength attribute +1. Increases to +2 when perfected.

About Eshureon Deformation Tag, yes you probably could.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:44 am

Right, my mistake ^ ^'

If you post that an attack whiffs you (neither block nor evade) then roll (1-100) to get the % value of the damage of the attack that you will take.
So trusting that an attack will whiff is another option for taking damage during a fight. I like this, but what if it's a perfected area attack? Do we have to justify why we believe the attack might whiff or is it just like... random luck? Like... "There were explosions!" "I ducked."-type scenarios?

If you have the same Dexterity or Movement (depending on the attack) as your attacking opponent, then there is a 50/50 chance that you can evade an attack. If you have lower attributes by 1 or more levels, then you have a considerably less chance of evading.
So let's say during a fight I look at someone's stats and say, "You know what? That person's dodging too much for it to make sense. I want him/her to roll for his/her next arbitrary dodge." Would I be right in guessing that dodging percentage chance goes on the same scale as damage? (75% if the dodger's one level faster, 50% for same level, 25% if I'm one level faster, 10% if I'm 2 levels faster, 2% if I'm 3...)

I don't see the rules on bind breaking on the breakdown (unless it's somewhere else and I missed it). If you're equal level to a bind, can you break it?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 am

nah. this prolly wouldn't work with explosions well unless they were able to rush into the blast radius or somethin. this is mainly for slashes, projectiles, etc. it's been like that since the beginning tho, i dun think the whiff thing is new.

nah, i dun think you'd necessarily be right. maybe, but i didn't wanna make it straight quantitative. i'll try to get the binding rules up asap. thx ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Can we get custom weapons any time we want by placing it up on Shin's review board if we are trying to get on in the past? [Since I don't know of a custom shop]
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 am

lol, that's not really how you get stuff. mostly that's to approve stuff. but you can toss a weapon set on site suggestions and i can add it. i'll prolly make a custom shop for the past since they got blacksmiths, etc. sit tight and i'll see what i can work out or make a write up for a blacksmith's shop and shoot it to me.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:17 pm

So just thought Id ask, with the Reincarnation

All EXP and TEXP is refunded. You will gradually be able to get back all the EXP and TEXP in your bin that you've accumulated to the point of your death. You will be allotted 10% of your EXP and TEXP per day for use. After 10 days, you will have gained back 100% of the binned EXP and TEXP you used to have. You will be able to use this however you wish

In the bold part does that mean you have to post everyday getting 10% or if you make a first day post, ten days later you can post getting the 100%?

I also realize that there might have been a PM sent about this, But it seems im not the only one confused about this
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

You will be allotted 10% of your EXP and TEXP per day for use.

Per day. You get 10% EXP and TEXP back per day so that after 10 days you will have accumulated the full 100%. Like EVERYTHING else on this site, you must post for it to get it, so yes, you have to post every day for the 10% like everyone else who has gone through this process already.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Job Question: Would it be possible to start off as a Mercenary or Assassin and get promoted (more like hired) to become a Strategist?

Also, Captain should be High class due to its pay and the fact that it's the top job in its section.

Why is there no spirit equivalent to the Mystix or why can't Mystix be spirits, kind of like a dark priest or a guardian angel? I would at least say to allow it to be a Kamikonjou since there's nothing that's Kami except possibly a Teksearcher.

Where is the info on boats, mills, shops, and that stuff listed on the Past Jobs page? Like if I need to know how much it would cost to just buy some shops or a mill. Also, do they provide some sort of benefit? Like do you need a mill for every x number of miners or something like that? Or does it boost the output of a city/village?

What is the bonus if I went to Shima and recruited/hired carpenters from that city? Would I end up with +2 build points per day or would I factor in the 5% thing on the page? So if I had a Shima Carpenter working for me and needed to build something with 100 build points, it would generate 6 build points per day (1 + 5%) to that project or would it be 5 points for just the 5%? I suppose the flat 5% would be much easier to deal with and it's still a significant bonus.

I've been gone for a while, so I had a lot of questions.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:31 am

@ dat/sreally - ya, i'ma clarify that. not a lot of ppl've died @ all, but that's how kaz & rune did it. look for the update in working. i'll check out the how to that's been up and add/change if needed. thx u both.

@ kaz - 1st off... when you come back to RPing, don't make it a woeful time for me. i do NOT want to curl into fetal position, holding my knees and murmuring 'no, stop' just b/c you started rping again. stop askin questions!

1. get up 20 JC and then request somethin like that @ admin rev explaining why it makes sense. i may add it to the job page if its suggested (yes i kno it only costs 14 going soldier, but i dun like you)
2. that would be a site suggestion
3. b/c it wasn't suggested for spirits; it was specifically requested and wrote up for humans
4. not up, propose something
5. flat 5%
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
@ kaz - 1st off... when you come back to RPing, don't make it a woeful time for me. i do NOT want to curl into fetal position, holding my knees and murmuring 'no, stop' just b/c you started rping again. stop askin questions!

1. get up 20 JC and then request somethin like that @ admin rev explaining why it makes sense. i may add it to the job page if its suggested (yes i kno it only costs 14 going soldier, but i dun like you)
2. that would be a site suggestion
3. b/c it wasn't suggested for spirits; it was specifically requested and wrote up for humans
4. not up, propose something
5. flat 5%
1. Umm... things keep changing, so I must be informed. ^_^
2. That's a site suggestion? I thought it was just something that you accidentally overlooked.
3. Correction good sir. I was the first one to request a unit that could wield magic and I wanted it to be a spirit b/c that's what I was utilizing. Just pointing that out, sir.
4. I hate you.
5. Ok, thanks.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:54 pm

No. I think we told someone to become a hitorinji and just pretend they were a hybrid, or something like that, but nothing like that is officially recognized on the site to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran
Datorru

Male
Number of posts : 679
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Battle question that I didnt see covered in the breakdown.

A skill like Charm, thats passive binding but used against a being with the same strength ie: Average strength charm vs average strength being
Would the user have to roll to see if it worked, or does the target have to be 1 rank higher to not be effected
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:38 pm

The problem lies in the fact that charm is a passive skill and thus doesn't have an accuracy level.

But I digress. Shin, remember
Quote :
Well SO far the closest thing we have is: If two attacks of the same strength clash, then the one with the highest level of control wins. If two attacks have the same level of DMG and Control, then a Clash occurs and both characters must "Hold" their technique, basically continuing it. Whoever releases their technique first loses, and risks suffering the combined Magixal damage of both techniques.
But it's magic versus physical. Yeah, I might have to make that the person's attribute level. But, remind me on the boards. It'll get updated, I just got to poop or take a shower.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:12 pm

ya, i was vague on that, so i'll make up the binding rule that i will have to add to the breakdown page. i'll be going w/the following:

Quote :
Binding
Lower attribute level as what's binding you: you are bound within the technique until the bind is broken by the user.
Equal attribute level as what's binding you: you can forcefully break out of the technique but will be stunned for no more than 1 post per bind.
Greater attribute level as what's binding you: you will be able to break the technique immediately after realizing you've been bound.
* If you have a bind negating technique, the bind is dispelled as soon as it is caste on you.

The attribute you need to break the bind depends on the type of bind. Attributes and/or DMG can be increased through special techniques.
Mental Defense resists Illusionary, Charm, or Mental Binds.
Strength or DMG resists physical binds.

hope that clears it up
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Ok So some questions ....

Quote :

Quick Reload
TEXP: 1
How fast and well a user is able to load his weapon.

is this just a rp passive? why do I need this? Or rather.... I should be asking do I even need to bother wasting my exp to train it if its passive? H2H Questions - Page 10 Icon_scratch

Quote :

Eye of the Mark
TEXP: 1
Enhances the user's reaction so that time seems to slow for them to focus on a target or targets.

And again, what effect does this have? is it a passive ability that simply allows my character to do somthing within in reason, and if so what incentive is there for me to throw WC into it? the same goes for the next one but I'll post it for Ref just so you don't have to run over to see it. (I'm nice like that)

Quote :

Trick shot
TEXP: 2
Enables the user to calculate and reflect a shot off of a metallic surface (if available) to hit a target.

Would love to see these skills fleshed out more, I know brice would use em as a gun slinger. Thanks H2H Questions - Page 10 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm

I'll address these, so I keep my red name ^_^

Quick reload = You have a 9 shot pistol and after the 9th shot, you try to reload and shoot in the same post, someone has every right to call BS on your ability to accomplish both the reload and the shot in the same post. With this, you're so quick or good at reloading that you're able to do it.

Eye of the Mark = if I have a speed enhancing ability or I'm faster than you or visibility is slightly hindered, this allows you to justify being able to keep up with your target or to fire on multiple targets with accuracy.

Trick Shot = I'm hiding behind a wall and there is a metal door near me. You use this and the bullet is able to be bounced off of the door and hit me. Basically a skilled ricochet.

None of these are passive b/c you have to develop skill with each. You have to get better and better at reloading to the point where you can possibly even reload during an evasive roll and come up firing. With Eye, you get better at tracking targets and anticipating where they are going to move next. Trick shot should be a "no duh, you have to train that. Think of the movie, Wanted.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 pm

so you are saying they are just rp based, besides the fact I have to roll, no stamina drain no effects just the right to say "Ha I can do this" pretty much?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm

It’s hard to answer the question ‘why do I need this’ for someone else. I approach things more along the lines of “how can I use this.” Generally, if you don’t see a use for it, then don’t waste the WC or EXP for it. If you don’t know if you need it, don’t get it. In its origins, this site was more qualitative than it was quantitative, so not everything has its effect spelled out. You will notice, however, that techniques are only passive if they have (passive) written beside them.

To me, quick reload would be the equivalent to a samurai who’s able to unsheathe his blade swiftly. There are advantages to that may not have numbers attached to them. As Psi pointed out, Eye of the Mark helps justify swift aiming, but I also use it in the context of an anti-bullettime. Trick shot’s benefit is written in its description.

Attribute levels increase accuracy in its definition, so how well you’re able to hit a target with trick shot, would depend on its level; how well you can quick reload would depend on its level; same with eye of the mark. The one things I would suggest for Eye of the Mark would be to include how many targets (i.e. 2 per level) you’re able to invoke that skill upon so we don’t have people slowing down time to focus on 100 targets around them in rapid fire recourse. But yeah, some techs are RP based, but like all things, if you’d like to see something fleshed out, it’s best to offer up the finished product of that ideal. It tends to get up faster that way.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 am

Path Question: Lord Path
1) At which Checkpoint, can you start collecting taxes?
2) What exactly is an Outpost (site mechanics wise)? Is it basically that you have a lil hideout or crappy/damaged village that you start your city in?
3) If you want to conquer your outpost/village from an NPC force or bandit/mercenary gang, would that require NPC Mod interaction?

Thanks much! Buh bye now!
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:32 am

1. ok, i can see i'ma need 3 tiers of taxes. thx for bringing that up. i'll prolly make it 1k, 2k, 3.5k
2. an outpost is kinda like a watch tower?... it'll have a few tents here and there, but nothin big
3. not at the moment
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Thanks. Next:

We still don't know what a shop, mill, or parcel of land provides to those who have that. Also, we probably will need a storehouse or something like that for the Miners/village stone supply. Is that coming in the rumored Shindows 2.3 update?

And more...

1) If a Lord expands the city of their city either thru conquest of nearby terrain or completing the Lord path multiple times, does the amount of tax revenue increase? Or could there be a sort of economic revenue b/c taxes have a negative connotation.

2) Ok, so I want to become a Strategist but I want the progression to make sense IC. Psyre being part of a militia doesn't make much sense to be honest. Him being a soldier would make some sense, but his storyline currently sets him in with mercenaries and doing odd jobs to gather information and such. So would this be acceptable:

» Strategist
Requires: Soldier @ 7 JC or Bandit/Mercenary/Assassin @ 15 JC
Instead of taking a combative position, your responsibility will be in making sure plans are in place for keeping the village safe and discussing battle strategies with the sergeants and captains.
Class: High
Pay: 3,000 Shinny
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:20 am

psi -
at the moment, mills/shops are just storyline additions. they don't actually GIVE you anything persay. if you think they should then a site suggestion is in order
1. that can happen. i'll have to set what i want the values to be. make a site suggestion.
2. site suggestion
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Walls for the villages... it says:

Wooden Walls
Values per grid segment

Is a grid segment like for each of the four squares that make up A1 or for all of A1? I would think it's per square, but wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:18 pm

In the saga for possessions such as vaspire and wolyf, can they turn into said forms or not? =D ty for yer time, sir
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:29 pm

shit! don't ask questions on boards i'm ignoring b/c of kaz >.>
kaz, ignore the first sentence

but ya... ooc board for this, still

i want everyone to be able to fight at their bests, so for night possessions, you can use your night forms
for day possessions, you can use your day forms

no night in day in onitoshi anyways bein no sun and all xD
prolly always night or somethin retarded like that

@ kaz - 1 segment = 1 line in a square. each square will have 4 segments. this lets you make shapes xD
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Next question... for Hitos, how exactly does their attribute setup work? Is a hito always at Average b/c they're a Hito or do they increase to Average when they activate their artifact during an RP? I guess the other way to ask would be if a hito states that they don't activate their artifact , what would their attributes be at? Also, if they don't activate their artifact during a battle, are they still able to perform magic and use the omega techs? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Artifact activation is classified as a class change and not a transformation, meaning that it shouldn't have to be invoked like a transformation for usages. The wording in the description is misleading since it seems like a transformation of sorts, so at best it would be a passive transformation. The closest thing seems to be when a Yokai becomes a higher order. It would seem that the 'invisible markings' would automatically appear when the user demonstrated their average attributes or used spells, meaning they tapped into their artifact's powers.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm

hmmm... i can see how this can be confuzzling...
i'll get around to clarifying it
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Question: If you exorcise a Hito's Shouchou, do they lose all of the restricted abilities or do they just go dormant? I would think that if the Shouchou is what allows them to gain the abilities like Physical Omega techs and Adv Magic, then if the Shouchou was exorcised/extracted, they would lose those abilities unless they were able to reconnect/re-implant the same Shouchou, right?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm

The abilities would probably become unavailable until the person becomes a Hitorinji again.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Now would any new spirit do or would they need the same spirit? Meaning is their magic tied to them or the Shouchou?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Knowing Shin, the magic is tied to them.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Ahh ok. That sucks b/c in that case, being exorcised doesn't really do anything to them if they can just everything right back in 750 words with no penalty, but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:51 pm

It's the thought that counts.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:25 am

Can PEXP be used for Shin Shop purchases?
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 pm

What's PEXP? If that's PEXP, I would think no, since it states EXP, but since Storyline Chars can't gain EXP, that would hinder them in a way that I doubt Shin intended to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2H Questions   H2H Questions - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

H2H Questions
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next