H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue May 11, 2010 1:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Dark Tourney - Pre Battle Karnival
Time: ???
Location: Onitoshi
The Pre Tournament Carnival: Link is Here


Previously

Very weird looking signs start to pop up at random places around the city and villages in both the future realm and the past realm. They look like twisted stop signs, but are bright colors with the words looking like they were painted on with a paint brush. The main word says “KARNVIAL.” The signs are enchanted to attract people with strong senses, will, abilities and/or magic to it. Normal people aren’t able to see these signs, only people who can see spirits. Every poster has a place that says ‘touch here to go!’ that portals people to the gates of the carnival. The signs work to draw in several entities from the future and past realms. Several people (and demons) find themselves in a very odd place filled with distractions and games. But it is all an illusion.

Currently

“Enough participants have gathered.”

“Everything is complete.”

“We can bring them in…”


--

The forest and skies around the carnival start to spin. The spinning starts off slowly, but then rotates so quickly that everything is a blur. The inside of the carnival area is normal and the barrier holds the realm in place. Suddenly, it the surroundings stop spinning. The trees and forest that were surrounding the carnival area are gone. The temperature rises higher than normal (think Arizona in the summer) but held in check by a MUCH larger invisible barrier that negates the carnival’s local barrier. On the grand scheme, the carnival sits outside of a larger area that dwarfs it in size (think Epcot vs Disney).

The entire carnival realm had been transported to present realm Onitoshi.

--

The sky is no longer there. There is red and burnt brimstone where the sky used to be. There is a clear cut off point where the large and expansive barrier of the tournament realm stops (but the barrier is big… think like the size of Las Vegas… probably…). Outside the barrier, the ground is barren, rocky and burnt. Inside the barrier holding the tournament realm, the grounds feature a yochi-like atmosphere. There is a huge and vast amphitheater constructed in the middle. It is shaped with 6 ovals about a block or two in size surrounding a large oval twice the size of the surrounding ones in the middle. Inside each surrounding "oval" or pod, there is a different type of environment. Surrounding each oval is a spectator area in the form of large unearthly “leaves” and “vines” that have different levels and sections. There are also large magical "screens" that are visible from a long distance that displays the inside of each area. The tournament grounds were teeming with demons. The air is filled with wandering spirits. It is very populated.

The tournament barrier has a “tunnel” portion that connects the Main Area to the Gates of Hell. People will be able to exit here out of the gates of hell if they request directions to it (or follow the really long line of “earth soil and grass” that leads away from the tournament). Hell’s portal is about a 1 mile walk. The Gates of Hell brings the person to its default location in the present realm (at the bottom of that one Lake).

There are demons here looking to make a profit. They take human money in both realm currencies. There are areas for gambling, food vendors, junk dealers and other merchants either, game shows, and even lodging.

--

A large centaur demon stands at the south gate of the carnival. This would be the gate facing the tournament area which was only about a half block away. The centaur has the lower body of a massive horse like beast and the upper body of a humanoid bull. He has large pierced horns and wore a TapOut shirt. He growls and yells across the carnival.

“You have been brought into the realm of hell to battle for your lives. Those who will accept this, come to me! Those who will watch, go to the arena. Those who want to leave or who are too weak to protect themselves… I suggest you go the fuck home! The gates of hell are that way… You’re fighting for recognition in the demon world. You’ll be fighting for rewards not available in Yochi. Consider yourself lucky, ya bastards! Now step up and I’ll go over the ground rules… ya bastards!”

He waits for the contestant to line up. While he does this, a hellhound in glasses and a graduate cap and gown walks up beside him and sets up a small table. He hangs a banner from the table that says “sign ups.” He smiles at whoever may approach and speaks in an English accent.

“Name and race please!”


My post dun negate what you guys are already doing, but it interrupts the hell out of it xD
The barrier does not keep people from exiting and wandering around Onitoshi.
Humans will be affected by the Onitoshi atmosphere if they go outside the barrier and travel to other areas.

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯


Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ground barrier powa!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry


Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Tournament Grounds | Entrance to the Arena

‘Praying never hurt anyone before…’

Having joined Akera at my knees, my head is tucked down with my hand clasped as I allow the angel’s words to float passively through my being. I begin to wonder of the true power of Shintrey, and then it hits me like a ton of bricks. More correctly, only one brick actually hits me, but it renders me in an altered state of mind with my face and arms on the ground and my ass perked up in the air slightly drooling at the mouth. On the outside, I may have looked like a buffoon, but on the inside, I was on a journey of understanding.

Opening my eyes, I look around me to notice the ground consisted of clouds and the sky of pure light. Golden gates lined the perimeter around me, and leaning along these golden gates were scantily clad winged maidens of various types and protruding assets. Drifting from their lips were words encouraging my decision and praising my boldness. My attention is drawn up as I gaze forth to see the countenance of someone who appeared much like Chuck Norris. He leaves me with the words, “Seiki… I give to you great power…” With that, I bring my fist to my chest and valiantly nod as I assure him, “I will use this power for the good of all men and prove myself a man among men!” A tear is visible at the corner of the large face among the light skies before it is sucked up into the socket before the head nods and says, “I know, Seiki… I know.”

While all of this is happening, my posture has changed some. My left leg is in the air held in the clasp of the diminutive unclothed toddler as he float over the ground, basically dragging my body, face and chest first, along towards the pod or arena where I would find my match.

My eyes open slowly and I groan lightly as I notice that I am on my back. Looking up, I see a ceiling, and in looking to the sides, I see walls. I pick myself up, holding the back of my head slightly, having traveled back from Nirvana, and in looking forwards, I notice a large metallic door with a countdown. My eyes, widen, “how long was I asleep?!... Did I get my miracle?” I look down at my first and notice a circular icon with S and T overlaying one another in cursive; a marking of some kind that reassured me that whatever I had done, had done something… hopefully something good. With a determined nod, I look back towards the door, noticing there wasn’t much time left before it would apparently open. I dust myself off and stand firm as the countdown lowers to the point where the door would begin its ascending, lifting steam and smoke in its wake. I was ready to meet my opponent head on and claim my first victory.


500 / 3094 | +3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle


Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue May 25, 2010 1:42 am

The soldier is confused when he comes to. He works to recall what happened and he remembers focusing on me fighting against some foe more powerful than I or me fighting while wounded or exhausted against a foe and someone managing to find the strength or opportunity to defeat them. Suddenly, everything went black for him, but he felt this amazing aura which he embraced and it surrounded him as his thoughts focus on my victory again and the light leaves him. All the same, he figures that his sacrifice was more than enough and that somehow he had helped.

The cherub and I continue our walk and I feel a slight twinge in my mind as I feel something change, but I haven't a clue what. Shaking it off, I keep walking. We reach the doors and I stand before them ready for battle. My armor forms up on me as do my claws and my rings and pendant that is kept next to my flesh and under my armor. It is Lucia's pendant and I could not dream of losing it. I rub my chest and music fills my energy. To ready and focus my mind, I hear the sounds of Divinity I followed by Divinity II. The two pieces quiet the chaos and put an end to any anxiety. As the doors begin to open, all I can think about is wanting to prove a point to my adversary. While I wait on the doors to open, I prep my modes: Myndius, Slowdown, and Mental Defense so they would kick in by the time I entered the arena ready for battle with who or whatever stood across this arena from me. "Atma silda, raksa!" The chant would create the seven star spirit shield to safeguard me from frontal assaults. I would wait while my body regenerates the expended energy.

Upon entering I would use the Kankaku ability to get a solid gauge of the strength and abilities of my opponent. Perhaps if I know their strengths, it will give me insight into their weaknesses. Nodding to the cherub, he actually seems to be worried for me. At least, this should mean that my opponent should really get my blood boiling for this one! The music that I hear shifts from the melodic and serene Divinity to Trick Daddy ft Twista & Lil Jon - Let's Go! While my exterior looks to be stern and serious, my interior is getting pumped up for this fight!!

434/4902/15
Interaction: Preparing for WAR!
Location: Arena 4.

Using Kankaku (once opponent appears) ~ do I roll for this since it's passive?
Atma Silda - 1/5
Myndius - 0/4
Slowdown - 0/3
Mental Defense - 0/3

Miracle
Call upon the name of Shintrey when something great needs to occur. Praying opens the way for a pseudo-immaculate event to occur in your favor.
Effect: Varies (requires Shinteraction)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue May 25, 2010 4:51 pm

The Dark Tourney - Pre Battle Karnival
Time: ???
Location: Onitoshi
The Pre Tournament Carnival: Link is Here


The glass dome barriers of each arena pod clear (tint goes away) and the spectators are able to see inside. (Remember each pod stage is a block or two in size, everyone start off on opposite sides of their opponents). The countdown gets to 10 seconds.

“9… 8… 7… 6… 5…. 4… 3… 2… 1… Let the Battle begin!”

The countdown reaches 0 and the doors open fully…

Arena Pod 1
Fighters: Mukesh (Bonus!) & Aria vs Ashram (Adrian) and Destin (Moderate)
Setting: Sky Maze + Fire and Lava
Color: Orangered

The doors open for Arena Pod 1. The fighters can feel an increase in temperature right away. Originally this stage started off as a replication of the sky with light and fluffy clouds, but because the staff member combined the fight with the fighters of Arena 7, he also combined the stages. Therefore, the floating cloud stage is mixed with a molten lava stage.

There is no ground. There is molten lava and fire 5 stories under the “floor” (do NOT fall into the lava or game over). The floor is made up of dark red “clouds.” The clouds are strong enough to carry a normal person for about 10 seconds before the area gives way (so keep moving!). Each cloud is about 25 to 30 square feet large and the gaps between the clouds range from 5 to 10 feet. Geysers of lava spew up at random places about once every turn or so. (I will roll 1-100 to see how many feet one of these geysers is from either a character or group of characters. 1-10, the person(s) takes fierce damage from the geyser).


NPC: Destin
Type: Oni
Diff Level: Moderate
Action: She steps out of the door way and expands black wings that she uses to fly into the air. She pulls a sword from a sheath worn on her back.

“Cast the darkest fire upon my blade…” {Flameblade}

She readies her sword in a back handed grip with both hands up. The sword starts to burn with dark flames.


Arena Pod 4
Fighters: Psyre vs Rayje (Hard)
Setting: Snowy Tundra
Color: Red

The doors open for Arena Pod 2. Snow falls into the tunnels at ankle height. The fighters feel a decrease in temperature right away. The entire arena floor is covered in mounds of snowy hills and icy places. It is a wide and expansive wasteland of ice and snow. Mountains of snow rise as tall as two stories into the air at some places. There is a deep fissure in the center of the arena that is about 15 to 25 feet wide and ranges from the east to the west sides of the arena. Snow falls light, but gets strong and ferocious randomly. (I will roll 1-100 to see how strong the snow flurry momentum/strength is. 1-20 = weak strength, 20-40 = average… 80-100 = destructive).


NPC: Rayje
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard
Action: Rayje steps out of the tunnel when the doors open and flies into the sky. She looks to the other side of the ring where Psyre should be exiting. She welcomes him.

“Bring the energy of the Chimera’s breath.” {Chimera’s Halfbreath, Fierce}

A wide, sparking, and honing combination of fire and electric energy rushes across the distance of the arena breaking through a large ice dune on its way to Psyre.

Arena Pod 5
Fighters: Domen vs Joxtin
Setting: Burning Desert
Color: Blue

The doors open for Arena Pod 4. It opens up to reveal a large expansive desert. The ground ripples with waves of “invisible” heat. A large and bright light source shines down from the top of the dome. The rolling ground consists of sand dunes and sun burnt rocks. There are sinkholes of very strong quick sand that appear in the ground at random areas. (I will roll 1-100 to see how many feet away one of these sink holes is from a character or both characters. 1-10, the person(s) are bound by the sinkhole).


NPC: Joxtin
Type: Hitorinji
Diff Level: Easy
Action: He steps out of the large doors. His shirt is battered and bloody. He looks across the desert and points at where Domen should be. He brings his thumb to his neck and slashes it to the side.

“You’re dead! Ahhhhhh!.....”

He starts running across the desert at Domen screaming.


Arena Pod 6
Fighters: Seiki vs Bob (easy)
Setting: Urban Jungle
Color: Purple

The doors to Arena Pod 6 open. It’s like the setting of I Am Legend. The entire arena is a broken city. Abandoned sky scrapers loom high into the air almost touching the top of the pod’s dome. Aspault and cement streets are broken with small areas of grass growing. Plants cover over cars and structures. They climb up buildings and there are small scavenger animals scattered around. There is a main street that connects both entrances to the arena. Both opponents have a line of sight between them.


NPC: ‘Bob’
Type: Yokai
Diff Level: Easy
Action: A three story high Yokai squeezes out of the entrance doorway. He slides into the city leaving a wet trail like a snail. He grunts and makes weird noises… and farts.


Arena: 1/7, Fighters: Mukesh (Bonus!) vs Ashram (Adrian), Color: Orange
Arena: 1/7, Fighters: Aria vs ??? (moderate), Color: Pink
Arena: 2, Fighters: Grunty vs ??? (hard), Color: Green
Arena: 4, Fighters: Psyre vs ??? (supa hard), Color: Red
Arena: 5, Fighters: Domen vs ??? (easy), Color: Blue
Arena: 6, Fighters: Seiki vs ??? (easy), Color: Purple
Arena: 9, Fighters: Seven vs ??? (hard), Color: Gray

Ooc: I’ll only comment on active ppl to save time. Sorry for the skimpy synopsis. Kept getting interrupted @ work. I’ll be prettying posts up later if I can get to it. Color code your posts to make things easier on me. Thx ^__^

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue May 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Walking into the arena, I feel a surge of spiritual presence on the other side of that arena. The cold terrain concerns me for a moment before I realize that I have less to worry about as it is snow and ice and that plays to my advantage. A burst of energy flies towards me, but it seems to move a little slow and I realize that it is the effects of the Slowdown mode being in effect right now. Leaping into the skies, I should be able to avoid all of it. Very well... it seems there will be no pleasantries exchanged. The Kankaku power tells me that she is much stronger than I am, so there would be no wasting time outside of my Dark Kami form. I am here for victory and I do not believe that possible w/o shifting forms. My flesh darkens to a deeper bronze color as my armor fades away only to be replaced by my bestial body armor made by the Dark Smith himself. Metallic extensions cover my claws and tail. My wings release from my back. The transformation would not take long at all. I make no attack, but I make myself more open to sensing the flow of tyme. I need to be prepared for what she is going to do, so that I can anticipate and counter it. Such an awesome aura is quite impressive and while it seems possible that I may fall to this one, I find myself getting more and more excited by that fact!

272/5174/16
Interaction: Preparing for WAR!
Location: Arena 4.

Using Kankaku (passive)
Atma Silda - 2/5
Myndius - 1/4
Slowdown - 1/3

OOC Shin: I switched to Dark Red b/c Red is too close to Orange.


Last edited by Psi Prince on Tue May 25, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue May 25, 2010 8:37 pm


The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Arena Pod 5 | The Burning Desert

The long strands of silver atop my head shift lightly as the atmosphere changes and the desert heat is introduced onto my skin. A bright and more natural manner of light covers my form, contrasting from the artificial light of the tunnel, as a familiar scene reveals itself to my gaze. I notice the sandy wasteland set before me as the grounds on which I would be doing battle. My body levitates and I float in a forwardly direction hovering several feet over the terrain as I vaguely hear something in the distance. Approaching from about a block’s distance, it seemed as if there was an enraged male making his way in my direction; it was hard to tell due to the heat waves, rolling sandy terrain, and the distance between us. At least, I assumed that was my opponent. In looking around, I didn’t see anything else. The frown set upon my lips grows as I wonder if this was a part of the male’s tactics, to lower my guard by seemingly running foolhardily towards me. I pause in my floating, just about twenty or so feet away from the entrance I had come in. If he planned to run at me, he would have a long ways to go. I did not see the sense in wasting my time to counter rush towards him. My sheathe forms at my waist as my left hand moves to it, wrapping its fingers about the hilt of the dark crimson demonic broadblade. The dull gunmetal sword slides from the sheath in a fluid manner and lowers with its tip pointed to the ground as the sword comes to rest in my grip passively to my side. I await my opponent’s approach, sincerely hoping that this wasn’t some type of bad joke.


300 / 3339

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue May 25, 2010 9:00 pm

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Arena Pod 6 | The Urban Jungle

As I was waiting for the door to fully open, I was getting pumped. I didn’t know how much sound the dome drained out, but I had my own internal playlist going on in my head. The timer got down to zero and the doors opened with the steam emitting; I knew it was go time. There is a determined look on my face mixed with excitement for the battle to come. As the large door takes it time to open, I bounce lightly on my feet waiting for it to be fully up, getting loose before the battle and cracking my neck back and forth. I murmur lightly, “shit… I should have changed into something better to fight in…” The door rise up fully and I notice my terrain. “The city…” I murmur lightly, noticing that it wasn’t particularly -my- city, but an urban terrain nonetheless. It seemed to be in much disrepair as well. I exit the arena doors and look in all direction, not really sure how the fighting was to be done in a place and tournament like this; I knew the rules and that made me even the more wary. It isn’t until I look forward and down the main street a couple blocks down, that I notice a large, huge… thing… I pause for a moment and tilt my head to the side as I wonder what I would even call it. Attempting to figure out how to actually fight the thing is beyond me. I emit a “tsk” as my teeth grit; I knew that I couldn’t back down from anything and that I should expect something like this. I am reminded about the time when the swordsman known as Ashram fought a beast much larger than himself, and if I wanted to be as strong as him, I would have to be able to do the same thing. There was a good distance between us, so I would have to close that distance; luckily, the thing appeared to be slow; I just felt like I had to watch out from being eaten.

“Let’s do this!” I grin as I slap my fist into my palm. Dark spiritual markings cover my face in a tribal manner, almost like a tattoo, and energy pushes from my body as I activate my artifact. My body lowers and I crouch before rushing towards the large creature. Since it was a big target, I would try one of my big attacks first, even though it was not yet perfected. As I run, my arm pulls back and I call upon the element of fire to cover my arm. My teeth grit as I channel my energy into my element and at about the halfway point, I pull my arm around and plant my feet as I thrust my fist towards the beast, yelling, “falcon punch!”

I pause for a moment as I stand there. It seemed I performed a fluke and nothing really happened. Remembering that there was a crowd watching, I curse, “shit… that one needs more practice….”


512 / 3606 | +4

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seVen
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 76
Location : The place of beauty.
Points : 0
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

seVen walks to the place where people are lining up for the tournament and then the spirit buddy says to her and it wll be starting soon as she is able to hear the music start to play an dgets excited. The spirit buddy tells her to follow him and she follows him to a place that has her number on it and then goes into a tunnel where there is a large door and will not open. She says to the spirit buddy "why will the door not open? am i supposed to play now?" but the spirit buddy tells her that it will open soon and that she is to play with the person on the other side so she says Okay! Her 6 demons inside of her body tell her to be careful "because you do not know what you will be fighting against." They say that they will help her out in her battle, but she tells them everything will be fine and that she will have fun. The door steams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

The Dark Tourney - Pre Battle Karnival
Time: ???
Location: Onitoshi
The Pre Tournament Carnival: Link is Here


The Gambling Syndicate – Point of Shinteraction
There is a small building near the coliseum where a group of sophisticated demons and humans in black suits go in and out of. They are different from the normal demons and people who were around the arena. They have class… or are crooked and front. The building is single story but has several rooms. The entrance into the lobby is a glass sliding door. A main hallway goes down the center of the building and each room on each side has bamboo sliding doors. Each room has a screen of the action and some form of gambling (dice, cards, roulette, etc). Waitresses take the first round of bets on the current fighting.
{You can come here to multiply your money!... or lose it… it will be based on the dice and or turnout of the matches.}

Underworld Beauty Contest – Point of Shinteraction
The stage is set. The hobo angel selling the dark scrolls (not the miracle one) changes shifts and gets a text. He looks at his spiri-phone.

“Time to find beauties… right!”

He puts on a badge that says “hotty selector” and walks around the tournament grounds to find hot chicks to participate in the Beauty Pageant. The main pageant area will be held at a stage near the main arena. The decorators are in the process of fixing it up now. People pass by with interest, but the surprise pageant hasn’t been announced just yet.
{Ladies (and guys I guess) post your updated positions so the hobo kami can find joo.}

Bar fight! – Point of Shinteraction
There is another small building around there. This one has a deck with tables set up, an open bar, and screens for the battle. The bar is in a square with the bartenders on the inside and the stools on the outside. There are no walls on this building. It seems like a normal sports bar for the regular crowd of spirits and humans.


Arena Pod 4
Fighters: Psyre vs Rayje (Hard)
Setting: Snowy Tundra - The entire arena floor is covered in mounds of snowy hills and icy places. It is a wide and expansive wasteland of ice and snow. Mountains of snow rise as tall as two stories into the air at some places. There is a deep fissure in the center of the arena that is about 15 to 25 feet wide and ranges from the east to the west sides of the arena. Snow falls light, but gets strong and ferocious randomly. (I will roll 1-100 to see how strong the snow flurry momentum/strength is. 1-20 = weak strength, 20-40 = average… 80-100 = destructive).
Color: Red
NPC: Rayje
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard
Action: {Since the attack stated that it was honing assume it followed you when you moved; Chimera’s Halfbreath, Fierce} Rayje studies Psyre’s movements and transformation from the other side of the arena.

“Hmph... nice form.”
Roll # 1


Arena Pod 5
Fighters: Domen vs Joxtin
Setting: Burning Desert - The ground ripples with waves of “invisible” heat. A large and bright light source shines down from the top of the dome. The rolling ground consists of sand dunes and sun burnt rocks. There are sinkholes of very strong quick sand that appear in the ground at random areas. (I will roll 1-100 to see how many feet away one of these sink holes is from a character or both characters. 1-10, the person(s) are bound by the sinkhole).
Color: Blue
NPC: Joxtin
Type: Hitorinji
Diff Level: Easy
Action: He keeps running @ Domen. He stops yelling about half way. The desert heat seems hard on him. He starts to sweat profusely. He stops at half way and holds his hand up.

“Hold on a minute… damn… that was a very long way… whew… It’s hot as shit!... You don’t feel this?! Fuck!… Okay… NOW get ready to die.”

He finished running the distance. His speed and intensity increases when he gets close and he pulls his arm back. He thrusts all his strength in a punch for Domen’s chest. {Kitasu Pao}
Roll #2


Arena Pod 6
Fighters: Seiki vs Bob (easy)
Setting: Urban Jungle - The entire arena is a broken city. Abandoned sky scrapers loom high into the air almost touching the top of the pod’s dome. Aspault and cement streets are broken with small areas of grass growing. Plants cover over cars and structures. They climb up buildings and there are small scavenger animals scattered around. There is a main street that connects both entrances to the arena. Both opponents have a line of sight between them.
Color: Purple
NPC: ‘Bob’
Type: Yokai
Diff Level: Easy
Action: Bob’s eye widens and he crosses his tail over his body to defend. Nothing happens. Bob farts. He blinks and then roars.

“Rwaaaaallllrrrrr~!”

He leaps into the air and latches into a building around the 4th story and then jumps off of the building all Ray Mysterio like with a falling body splash onto Seiki.



Arena Pod 9
Fighters: Seven vs Marcos
Setting: Super Big Room - The doors to Arena Pod 9 open. The arena looks like a huge child’s bed room. There is a bed on the one side, and a computer stand and PC on the other side. The bed has large sheets, pillows and teddy bears on it. The desk has PC parts, a base ball and glove, pens and paper on it. There is a book shelf next to the door way Seven comes in at and Seven’s door opens up to be a mouse hole. The other doorway looks like a hole at the bottom of the closet door. There are clothes, toy soldiers and a large ball on the floor of the room. The room is so big, that the fighters are smaller than a normal cup.
{Every roll the toy soldiers will shoot at the fighters. The roll’s going to be 1-100. 1-10 hits Seven, 10-20 hits Marcos, 30-50 hits them both, 50+ misses all! Damage is strong.}
Color: Gray
NPC: Marcos
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard
Action: Marcos steps out of the door and vanishes. He appears in the center of the room flying in the air (at bed height) and looks around. He sees Seven and picks his ear.

“They got me against Tia’s runt…”

He sighs.

“Damnit… Tia’ll be mad if I hurt her… and I don’t feel like hearing her mouth. But… I guess as her step daddy I should teach her how to fight. Hey Runt! Come and show me what ya got. If you do good, I’ll give you some candy!”


Arena: 1/7, Fighters: Mukesh (Bonus!) vs Ashram (Adrian), Color: Orange
Arena: 1/7, Fighters: Aria vs ??? (moderate), Color: Pink
Arena: 2, Fighters: Grunty vs ??? (hard), Color: Green
Arena: 4, Fighters: Psyre vs ??? (supa hard), Color: Red
Arena: 5, Fighters: Domen vs ??? (easy), Color: Blue
Arena: 6, Fighters: Seiki vs ??? (easy), Color: Purple
Arena: 9, Fighters: Seven vs ??? (hard), Color: Gray

Ooc: I’ll only comment on active ppl to save time. Sorry for the skimpy synopsis. Kept getting interrupted @ work. I’ll be prettying posts up later if I can get to it. Color code your posts to make things easier on me. Thx ^__^

cheers

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

The member 'ShinTre_Admin' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '1-100' : 91
Destructive flurries for Psyre and Rayje!
--------------------------------

#2 '1-100' : 76
Safe from sink holes... for now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strayed
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 401
Age : 29
Location : The edge of dreams, and brink of reality
Rank : NPC Player
Points : 0
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 4:08 pm


NPCs
Milliardo, Tresha, Clayton, Raphiel

Amidst the crowd that flowed past in random directions, a lone Oni stood. Tall, with long black hair and bright blue eyes, he stood like a rock against the current of people moving past. His eyes wondered the mass of bodies idle before pulling to the sky and sighing heavily in irritation. Eventually three other oni joined him, two blonds dropped from the sky, landing on a knee at either side of the dark haird male. One was a elegant tall figure, with sharp fangs and pointed ears dressed in equally elegant clothing, the other was in exotic but much more casual clothing, and his hair was faded to near platinum and hung past his shoulders. The last to join was a woman, with a confidant and dominating strut that she held as she pushed past the bodies and completed the group. The blue orbs narrowed and studied the faces of his comrades as he feared they had been unsuccessful in their mission.
"..So?" He finally asked in a stir inpatient tone. The man who was dressed in very elegant gold and red clothes, with silky blond hair and fair feature stood up properly and spoke.
"Me and Clay found nothing of worth… it would seem your father did a better job of hidding it than we had thought." He informed.
"And you?" the darker man turned toward his female friend who simply shook her head as she folded her arms over her chest.
"Nothing…" she replied and the tall black hair figure began to snarl.
"Milliardo, why don’t we just give up?" Clay suggested, obviously through with the task at hand. Milliardo turned his gaze swiftly to Clay and the other Oni quickly regretted his words.
"Give up…Give up? " He asked and grinned with a twistedly cheerful smile that sent chills down clay’s spine. Milliardo moved towards him and slide an arm around Clay’s shoulders pulling him in with force that the other male didn’t dare resist. "Is that what we do? Is that what I do? … Give up?" Milliardo’s tone was smooth and sadistic and Clay could only manage to shake his head.
"No?" Milliardo looked surprised at Clay’s answer before leaning back in. "Then what do you suggest we do, besides give up? Because…" He moved from Clay retrieving his arm as stood before the others. "I’m not one to give up so easily, what I want is what I get, and right now I’m not getting what I want…and you see bad things happen to people when I don’t get my way…" The same grin never left his features as he spoke and the feeling of dread began to spread through the other three as the watched Milliardo silently. Without warning he grabbed an oblivious passerby and dragged them in his claws tearing into the woman’s torso and retrieving an organ at random. The body fell with only a slight surprised grunt before life left the body and Milliardo inspected the flesh he’d torn from the stranger.
"Hmm…no this is not it…" He decided and tossed the bloody treasure over his shoulder as looked to the next person passing by and garbed them. Repeating the process and once again finding that what he had pulled from the body was only good for sustaining the life he’d just taken.
"Again useless…. Please if any of you have any better ideas please share them, I fear that my method will be rather time consuming and messy" He mused with a tone of annoyance and obscured cheerfulness all in one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 pm

As I fly into the air, the attack follows me. Now isn't that annoying. Might as well dispel it. As I point towards the attack to rid myself of it, the snow picks up and I find myself being flung across the arena by some extremely powerful snow flurries. This is why my people don't like the cold! The frickin attack is still following me?! Well, let's try something then. I decide to see just how strong my defenses are as I get a really serious look on my face and make a grunting sound like "Hoaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" My defenses are heightened! I am ready! Instead of evading, I stand before the strike and take it like a G! Just like I thought, son! The strike passes by me doing nothing more than tingling a bit. Since she had broken off several shards of ice with her electric fire attack, I decide to use them to my advantage. I must suppress my urge to use my Spirit powers for a bit. Her aura seems familiar, but I am positive that I have never seen her before. Still, my body glows from within the snow flurries as I telekinetically lift the ice shards and using the Kankaku ability to keep track of her position, would hurl several ice shards at this woman... I just realized that we had not been introduced. This is quite rude of me.

251/5425/17
Interaction: F'n Destructive Snow + Telekinesis with Ice Shards at Rayje.
Location: Arena 4.

Using Kankaku (passive)
Atma Silda - 3/5
Myndius - 2/4
Slowdown - 2/3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Datorru
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 679
Age : 31
Points : 0
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 5:09 pm

The door opened up with a lot of hissing and grinding of gears. Meaning as usual the doors were reinforced so as to not let anyone in before it was time to fight. Once it was open Mukesh quickly took note of the heat and the clouds. The second thing he noticed only micro seconds later was his opponents. One female and one male. It seemed the girl had a real quick assessment of the area and decided that flying was the best option. She also had a sword on her, that she ignited right after taking flight. So now he had one enemy in front of him and another above.

Something Mukesh had not taken into account was the lack of someone coming out of Aria's door. Once he noticed that he hoped it would help to confuse the other two. For Aria was still in her bird form. The hopefully neither of them would assume thats a bird was a combatant. Mukesh didn't waste any time and drew his sword. Though it was slightly strange cause the techniques of Bushido usually were done with the sword sheathed. But Mukesh felt he would need the extra millisecond with this fight.

He gathered his energy for flight but did not take to the sky. Instead he used the energy to walk about an inch above the cloud. But to a person from a distance it might appear that he is just walking directly on it. "Listen, the first objective is to take out the air target. She is an Oni it seems. And id rather not want to keep looking over my head for an aerial attack. The second we are close enough, im going to use my skill. Be ready." He said as he began to slowly advance the two.

Stamina 100%
Health 100%

Location: Arena Pod 1 Interaction: Aria Words: 302/2228

Back to top Go down
View user profile
seVen
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 76
Location : The place of beauty.
Points : 0
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 6:47 pm

seVen steps out and smiles because it looks like it is a funplace to have a battle. "Don't let your guard down" one of her demons says in side of her so she nods and says, "right!" She looks around and sees Marcos and he speaks to her and she smiles. She puffs her cheeks because he calls her a runt but forgives him and flies at him and hugs him at the waist. She looks up to his face and asks, "where is my mommy at?" She looks around but does not see her around anywhere, but he says that she has to show him what shes got so she nods her head and says, "okay" and backs away from him. " I'm going to transform and show you my powers!" she says and then she transforms into her demon form gaining beautiful long fur all over her body and growing very large and with a horn and six tails. She roars at him and sends a blast of energy at him to hit his body and show him how strong she was and barks "How was that?"

Sonicblayde
TEXP: 5
Creates a large blade of sound, the size of a normal human, that travels through air to a target.
Effect: damage is High
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm


The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Arena Pod 5 | The Burning Desert

I watch, with disappointed unhappiness growing within the depths of my soul, as my opponent continues to run towards me, pauses, complains, composes, and then continues to run towards me. The one promising thing during his scamper from one side of the arena to the other was the fact that his speed seemed to increase during the process, meaning he had unlocked some sort of power within himself. Aside from that, nothing else was notable. After my waiting, I stand my ground and am rewarded as the male rears his fist back and thrusts forwards with what I would assume to be all the power contained in his form. The first comes to my chest, as if hitting stone with no great indication that I had been struck (Juggernaut); aside from that, as if a reflect of being much swifter, I parry the punch, with my left hand reaching out in motion as my large palm reaches out to cover his face and take hold of it while my right arm pulls back and drives forth the broadsword incased in, aiming the tip through the human’s neck. In short, when he punched me, I would grab him by the face and hold him still while I thrust my blade into his throat, applying the needed pressure to run it through. If this simple act is successful, I would pull my blade from his esophagus and release his face, allowing him to fall backwards into the sandy ground below me. The blade would be flicked to the side before it is returned to its sheath.


264 / 3603

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Moving forward he came to a stop, quirking an eyebrow as he looked at the arena. He saw a bird come out of one door, and what appeared to be a swordsman came out with her. He didn't give it much thought, but ignored the demon that lit her blade on fire. He needed no such tricks. His sword was already powerful enough in his hand. He blinked as he walked forward, the cloud solidifying under him as he moved forward at a pace that, to him, was casual. His own pace was about the same speed a normal human might be jogging at. His eyes narrowed as he moved slowly into place quirking an eyebrow as the cloud he was stepping off of gave out from under him. Then it made sense. There was no way he'd have an advantage here. Clouds that gave way as opposed to just a platform being bombarded by lava. But the question was, do they harden after a given time, allowing one to continue traveling if he continues to move? Or did they just vanish from existence.

He drew the sword at his hip, twirling it in his left hand, before he began moving across the clouds faster. His eyes constantly shifted left, then right, then back again, plotting out the course he would take. He was going to have to leap from spot to spot. keeping moving. But at least they weren't too far away from one another. Adrian kicked off the cloud he was on before it gave out from under him. Landing he moved to the edge and jumped diagonally to the next cloud. He was closing the gap between himself and the other swordsman. The whole time, the blade of his sword wavered, as if hidden behind a thin veil of flowing water. When he was close enough(30 feet) he brought the weapon around in a slash. Though he was clearly several feet away from the floating Oni, Adrian didn't need to be in close quarter's to combat his opponents. The vortex created by the slash shot forward, tearing at everything within the ten foot area it enveloped. Anyone watching would probably only see him waving his sword around wildly. But anyone that knew the techniques that Adrian was privy to, knew that it wasn't just a wild swing.

Action: Sonic Blade(Perfected), Range: 10 feet wide, 50 feet long), Damage: Fierce

(390/2,304; PC: 7)

HP: 200%
Sta: 180%
Attributes: Average


Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Thu May 27, 2010 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed May 26, 2010 8:56 pm

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Arena Pod 6 | The Urban Jungle

After my self assessment and realization that I needed to train my magic abilities a bit more, there is an odd sound that almost… sounded like a fart. “No way…” There is a loud rough and I can feel the wind of the large creature pass me by as I cover, guarding my body from what might be some type of attack. Luckily, the beast was just a little testy and I felt no harm or saliva from the experience. My gaze rises in looking up towards the large beast, who by this time, was ascending into the heavens with a great bound. I watch as he lands on the building, admiring, “he’s pretty agile for such a big guy.” I watch as he leaps from the sky scraper into the air with the greatest of ease, and around the time I notice its large shadow growing smaller around me, I am sobered enough to realize that I was in great danger. Knowing the thing probably weighs a ton, I quickly weight my options. My strongest attack wouldn’t be able to ‘catch’ it in the air and it was much much larger than I was. My teeth grit as I attempt to think of a viable way to fight this thing. I figured I would have to do it the only way I knew how. The large beast’s body lands on and around the area where I was standing. Having narrowly escaped (godspeed) my body is airborne (cloudleap), slightly boosted by the wind of the creature’s landing. In coming down from the leap, I punch down on the back of the things head.

Attack used: Punch (Average)

273 / 3879| +5

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 34
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 am

Song:

As I entered into the Arena on the shoulder of Murkesh’s shoulder, my eyes were glued to the demoness in the sky. Her black wings a beacon in the air. Softly I whispered to Murkesh, “I will wait. Just give me the word and I will attack the Oni above at the same time you do.” The lava underneath us was hot but at least both of us could fly, the human might not be able to fly at all. We would have to see. But first it was time to take out the Oni which one could consider to be stronger than the human like one. I would wait for Murkesh to use his spell and then I would launch my attack at the winged one at the same time he launched his. IF we were lucky then both would hit at the same time and kill her. I remained perfectly still on his shoulder so not to draw too much attention to myself. The element of surprise as Murkesh had called it. Then the human was on the move and slashing through the cloud his was on since it ‘slashed through everything in its path’. With this I could see how it would it and I was able to launch myself into the air in order to move out of the path. Unless Murkesh had already cast the spell and then I would not have to worry about it too much. If Murkesh interrupted with his spell then I would remain on his shoulder as he most likely moved out of the way.


PC: 9
WC: 1865
Location: Murkesh's shoulder, in bird form
Action: If murkesh interrupts and does his spell remaining on his shoulder. Or dodging if he doesn't.

*Lucky*


Last edited by Kazakura on Thu May 27, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 34
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 7:54 am


I stood off to one side watching the fight between Domen and this weak looking human. I could only chuckle to myself as I gather supplies from the place labeled healer’s station. A nice pouch that carried bandages and other things that I had no clue of, creams and such. What would I need these things for? I had plenty of magic. Domen didn’t seem to need my help with this one so I glanced at other screens just to see what was going on in other arena’s. IT would seem that the green haired boy, Seiki was also fighting today. And it looked like he was fighting a giant blob of some sort named Bob in a very strange environment. The blob thing was jumping around and looked like it would land on Seiki with a squishy wetness. It made me laugh a little. But then my eyes were drawn back to Domen as he was about to dispatch his opponent. That meant that I might have to revive someone already. Could he not just knock the poor boy unconscious instead? No this was Domen we were talking about. I sighed as I get ready to tend to the broken body of my demon’s fallen foe.


PC: 8
WC: 1972
Location: Tournament, Domen's Arena
Interaction: Domen, Qyn - Staff member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 34
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 7:58 am

I was hit with a something and felt pain for a brief time as darkness surrounded me, nice wonderful, warm darkness. When I awoke, the matches had already started and I sat up and shook my head rubbing it. Looking at the screen Seiki was already battling and then I looked for Hoax. If he was still around, I would scoop him up and make sure he was alright then take him back to the seat until he woke up on his own. If he was already awake and elsewhere then I would wonder where he was and go back to the seat alone to watch the matches before me.

PC 6
WC 1129
Interaction: Hoax
Loaction: Main Arena seating, Front row, 50 yard line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 34
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 8:02 am

I would lead us to a nice seat in the arena with the rather large toy room. Where a man and child were fighting. "How is this?" I would ask Valkirst as we located a seat to sit down and watch the toy soliders and such around the room. "Wow how did they get this arena like this? Did they shrink them?"

-1294-
PC: 7
Interaction:Valkirst, seats in pod 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai
Intern
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 367
Age : 32
Points : 0
Rep! : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 9:26 am

Uplifting had both his worlds been. The motion within perdition's realm proved enough of a disturbance as to gently draw him from his brief period of slumber. Eyes ajar, he looked about beneath the effects of a lingering haze. "Kami?" he uttered, apparently having concocted a nickname of sorts. A lowly, groggy grown escaped him as he rubbed his head ever-still unaware of exactly what had happened. The matter appeared dismissed after having caught sight of the combatants engaging in their fated rounds of combat. It had already started. Suddenly, his attention was fixated upon whatever matches were in view. "Ooo, fights started. Fights started!"

Location: Wherever Kameko be.
Interaction: Kameko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm

The Dark Tourney - Pre Battle Karnival
Time: ???
Location: Onitoshi
The Pre Tournament Carnival: Link is Here


The Gambling Syndicate – Point of Shinteraction
Info: There is a small building near the coliseum where a group of sophisticated demons and humans in black suits go in and out of. They are different from the normal demons and people who were around the arena. They have class… or are crooked and front. The building is single story but has several rooms. The entrance into the lobby is a glass sliding door. A main hallway goes down the center of the building and each room on each side has bamboo sliding doors. Each room has a screen of the action and some form of gambling (dice, cards, roulette, etc). Waitresses take the first round of bets on the current fighting.
{You can come here to multiply your money!... or lose it… it will be based on the dice and or turnout of the matches.}
Current Members Interacting: 0

Underworld Beauty Contest – Point of Shinteraction
Info: The stage is set. The hobo angel selling the dark scrolls puts on a badge that says “hotty selector” and walks around the tournament grounds to find hot chicks to participate in the Beauty Pageant. The main pageant area will be held at a stage near the main arena. The decorators are in the process of fixing it up now. People pass by with interest, but the surprise pageant hasn’t been announced just yet.
{Ladies (and guys I guess) post your updated positions so the hobo kami can find joo.}
Current Members Interacting: 0

Bar fight! – Point of Shinteraction
Info: There is another small building around there. This one has a deck with tables set up, an open bar, and screens for the battle. The bar is in a square with the bartenders on the inside and the stools on the outside. There are no walls on this building. It seems like a normal sports bar for the regular crowd of spirits and humans.
Current Members Interacting: 0

Strayed Side Event
NPCs: Milliardo, Tresha, Clayton, Raphiel
Info: {Controlled by Strayed}



Arena Pod 4
Fighters: Psyre vs Rayje (Hard)
Setting: Snowy Tundra - The entire arena floor is covered in mounds of snowy hills and icy places. It is a wide and expansive wasteland of ice and snow. Mountains of snow rise as tall as two stories into the air at some places. There is a deep fissure in the center of the arena that is about 15 to 25 feet wide and ranges from the east to the west sides of the arena. Snow falls light, but gets strong and ferocious randomly. (I will roll 1-100 to see how strong the snow flurry momentum/strength is. 1-20 = weak strength, 20-40 = average… 80-100 = destructive).
Color: Red
NPC: Rayje
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard
Action: The gust of wind and ice pushes her to the side. She resists being flung but is pushed down to the ground where she slides and holds her arms over her face until the flurries stop. She looks up and sees the shards of ice flying in her direction.

“Hmph.”

She stomps on the ground with one foot and causing the ground to break and jut up. The large slab of ice lifts up in front of her and blocks the ice shards from Psyre. It also hides her body from view right then.
{Kankaku doesn’t track. It can sense strength, but it can’t sense where. Other techniques do that.}

Roll # 1!


Arena Pod 5
Fighters: Domen vs Joxtin
Setting: Burning Desert - The ground ripples with waves of “invisible” heat. A large and bright light source shines down from the top of the dome. The rolling ground consists of sand dunes and sun burnt rocks. There are sinkholes of very strong quick sand that appear in the ground at random areas. (I will roll 1-100 to see how many feet away one of these sink holes is from a character or both characters. 1-10, the person(s) are bound by the sinkhole).
Color: Blue
NPC: Joxtin
Type: Hitorinji
Diff Level: Easy
Action: Joxtin’s body falls to the ground in a pool of blood. The announcers are quiet for a moment and then they talk.

“Um… I think… it’s over…”
“Well that was certainly a disappointment, Bill.”
“(Like your wife in bed, it was.)”
“What?”
“It looks like we have a winner. Registered as a ‘god’ Domen’yun advances to the next round!”

{Anyone who bet on Domenyun doubled the money they wagered.}

The doors open. The healers are called into the ring. It might be too late, though.

No Roll


Arena Pod 6
Fighters: Seiki vs Bob (easy)
Setting: Urban Jungle - The entire arena is a broken city. Abandoned sky scrapers loom high into the air almost touching the top of the pod’s dome. Aspault and cement streets are broken with small areas of grass growing. Plants cover over cars and structures. They climb up buildings and there are small scavenger animals scattered around. There is a main street that connects both entrances to the arena. Both opponents have a line of sight between them.
Color: Purple
NPC: ‘Bob’
Type: Yokai
Diff Level: Easy
Action: Bob hits the ground with a huge impact. He lands face and chest first. He leans up. There is a car lodged in his eye. He looks to the left. He looks to the right. He roars and runs left and right causing the ground to shake. Blood gushes from his face/eye. He stops and goes pale, and then falls on his face again. The car is shoved into its head. Bob does not move. The announcers speak.

“Um… I think… I think Bob is dead.”

They wait about a minute.

“Yeah, Bill. He’s not moving at all.”
“Um… okay then. Well, the Human named Seiki advances to the next round…”

{Anyone who bet on Seiki doubled the money they wagered.}

No Roll



Arena Pod 9
Fighters: Seven vs Marcos
Setting: Super Big Room - The doors to Arena Pod 9 open. The arena looks like a huge child’s bed room. There is a bed on the one side, and a computer stand and PC on the other side. The bed has large sheets, pillows and teddy bears on it. The desk has PC parts, a base ball and glove, pens and paper on it. There is a book shelf next to the door way Seven comes in at and Seven’s door opens up to be a mouse hole. The other doorway looks like a hole at the bottom of the closet door. There are clothes, toy soldiers and a large ball on the floor of the room. The room is so big, that the fighters are smaller than a normal cup.
{Every roll the toy soldiers will shoot at the fighters. The roll’s going to be 1-100. 1-10 hits Seven, 10-20 hits Marcos, 30-50 hits them both, 50+ misses all! Damage is strong.}
Color: Gray
NPC: Marcos
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard
Action: Marcos smacks the energy out of the air with a back handed smack. He grins.

“Cute for a little girl. Sound, eh? Well, your first lesson is going to be to shut the hell up and fight when you’re in battle. I’m not your friend now, when you fight, it’s to kill the other person. Good luck, runt!”

He vanishes and appears two stories above Seven.

“Banish all beneath me!” {Dark Tunnel: Downpour + NBeam, Fierce}

He hurls down a rushing column of sparking black and purple energy at Seven. Whether it hit her, or not, it would keep going until it hit the ground where it would make a large dome explosion that would rock the arena and fill its bottom half of the arena with smoke.

“Damn, that’s a lot of energy, Bill!”
“Isn’t that a kamehameha?”
“A what?”


Arena Pod 1
Fighters: Mukesh (Bonus!) & Aria vs Ashram (Adrian) and Destin (Moderate)
Setting: Sky Maze + Fire and Lava - Originally this stage started off as a replication of the sky with light and fluffy clouds, but because the staff member combined the fight with the fighters of Arena 7, he also combined the stages. Therefore, the floating cloud stage is mixed with a molten lava stage. There is no ground. There is molten lava and fire 5 stories under the “floor” (do NOT fall into the lava or game over). The floor is made up of dark red “clouds.” The clouds are strong enough to carry a normal person for about 10 seconds before the area gives way (so keep moving!). Each cloud is about 25 to 30 square feet large and the gaps between the clouds range from 5 to 10 feet. Geysers of lava spew up at random places about once every turn or so. (I will roll 1-100 to see how many feet one of these geysers is from either a character or group of characters. 1-10, the person(s) takes fierce damage from the geyser).
Color: Orangered
NPC: Destin
Type: Oni
Diff Level: Moderate
Action: Destin accesses the stage from her height. She is able to see everyone now. She can tell that Adrian is not her immediate opponent because of how he disregards her. She sees Mukesh when Aria is on his shoulder. Destin had time to formulate her plan of attack. She puts both hands together.

“Spirit split and travel the five paths.” {Projection}

Her body replicates into 5 clone images standing 50 ft away from each other. They all look the same and carry flaming blade weapons.

Roll# 2

Arena: 1/7, Fighters: Mukesh (Bonus!) vs Ashram (Adrian), Color: Orange
Arena: 1/7, Fighters: Aria vs ??? (moderate), Color: Pink
Arena: 2, Fighters: Grunty vs ??? (hard), Color: Green
Arena: 4, Fighters: Psyre vs ??? (supa hard), Color: Red
Arena: 5, Fighters: Domen vs ??? (easy), Color: Blue
Arena: 6, Fighters: Seiki vs ??? (easy), Color: Purple
Arena: 9, Fighters: Seven vs ??? (hard), Color: Gray

Ooc: hope I responded to everyone… really sorry, VERY interesting day at work today xD if I left you out, lemme know in the saga ooc. Thx stray-stray for helping out. kaz, can you npc the beauty contest for me plox, thx, bai! ^_^

cheers

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯


Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Thu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 3:52 pm

The member 'ShinTre_Admin' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '1-100' : 50
Flurries reduce to a strong gust!
--------------------------------

#2 '1-100' : 26
Watch out for laaavaaaa! 16 feet from being close enough to burn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Did she just stomp the ground to do that? Impressive. When the large block of ice shoots up into the air, it hides her from view. I try to use Kankaku to locate her but it doesn't work. Since that is in my way, I telekinetically push against the bottom of the wall of ice, if it is not still part of the terrain, or a point near the bottom that is jagged or appears less stable, in the hopes of kicking back the wall to mule kick and launch whatever is behind it into the air. At the same time, I would try to push and snap the top half of the wall down and backwards to swing like a door hinge closing away from me. The overall plan is to utterly crush her with her own defensive maneuver. I try to use my eyes to spot her and see if I was successful. I can't seem to get a visual on her right now. That's not good...

I feel a pulse inside of my chest as I can feel her presence, but it's hazy (Signature). I utilize all of my senses and sensing prowess to try and locate her. Stay alert, Psyre. Pay attention to everything around you. Find her! Find her! My tail flicks behind me with power. I really need to train my sensing powers. This is completely unacceptable for me to not be able to sense her presence but struggle this much to get a lock on her spirit signature, especially when it is this damn strong! I need to get a visual on her, so I can get a full sense of her abilities.

297/5722/18
Interaction: Telekinesis on Rayje's Ice Wall to try and mule kick and sandwich her with it
Location: Arena 4.

Using Sensing Package (passive)
Atma Silda - 4/5
Myndius - 3/4
Slowdown - 3/3 ~ Rolling to recast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Location : Someone's head.
Points : 12
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 4:59 pm

When Azhure began to move I followed her as she lead the way into the arena where we will be watching a fight. As we come into the large toy room I glance around for a moment at everythign in the room before turning my gaze back to Azhure as she speaks up. Looking away from her, I glance at the seat she had lead us to and nod faintly, " This is fine. " I say with a faint nod before turning my attention away from her and to the room and the ones fighting in it. While watching the fight I over hear some spectators speaking about another event, a beauty contest taking place. Looking away from the fight I glance to the one's talking about the beauty contest. " Hmm... " I begin to think on this beauty contest and it only took a moment of thought before I decided to go to it rather then watch the fight going on. " .. Let's go Azhure. I wan't to go check something else out. " I say, glancing to Azhure for a moment to make sure she was on board with what I had said and was going to do. Turning my attetnion away from her I begin to move back the way we had come to leave the arena we had entered so I could make my way to the beauty contest the other spectators had mentioned.

Post WC: 241


Last edited by яuиє on Thu May 27, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 8:05 pm


The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Arena Pod 5 | The Burning Desert

The body falls free from my blade and that was it. I look down onto the body with disgust before finished said previously mentioned after kill actions and turning my back upon it. Noticing that the doorways were reopened, I take stoic steps back towards the area where I had come from. I heard that I would be advancing to the next round and I almost wondered if it were a mistake to come here. The opponent was laughably weak; there was no way he should have been in a tournament of demons. I internally scoff to think that they would even allow such a weakling to enter into the same arena as myself. I make it to the doorway and step out of the arena and public eye as I proceed back to the central area where hopefully the cherub would be waiting to explain the procession of things to come to me. I feel an odd sensation on my body as I look down and notice a glowing symbol on the side of my forearm in the shape of a circle with a half line through a portion of it. I frown slightly wondering if I had been hexed somehow, but a feeling within me coaxed that was not the case.

Paco finds himself in a land filled with milk, honey, and lightly used sultry fairy ladies. As he is coddles upon soft sheets, pillows and blankets within the laps and bosoms of his hostesses, some heavenly figure shines from above speaking such parables as “blah blah blah… miracle… blah blah blah… Domen… blah blah blah… nachos.” In full bliss and comfort, Paco closes his eyes and smiles. As his eyes reopen and he finds himself back in reality. He looks around, the remnants of a shattered brick lying about him in rubble. There were several others sleep alongside him, but he was among the late awakeners. Suddenly, he felt a horrible headache set onto him and holds the back of his head. Unknown to him, a symbol matching that of his mastered was branded onto his derriere. He shakes his head slightly and woozily takes to the skies, flying in a chaotic and drunken pattern.


368 / 3971

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 8:21 pm

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Arena Pod 6 | The Urban Jungle

My fist strikes into the back of the creatures head. I didn’t think it would do much damage, but I wouldn’t know unless I tried. I had put my all into the punch, so I hoped it would at least leave a bump; it would also allow me to test the epidermal defenses of the creature. I am caught totally off guard as the thing rises up and begins to flail back and forth. In such case, I find my body throw from the back of the creature and into the air where I back flip and attempt to compose myself before landing on the ground several stories below. The landing is less than graceful, but it suffices as I come into a crouched position and look up at the dying demon. “Wha… no way…” I murmur as I see the blood coming from where the car had impaled him. I knew that I had to take advantage of this right away. I rush towards the creature as he falls on his face. I stop, coming up from behind him; I knew of at least one weak point on pretty much all creatures. The anus. My stance sets firmly on the ground and my arm pulls back as a grin comes to my face with me saying, “sucks to be you. Tiger dragon fist of the southern flame alpha II!” I thrust my arm forwards, and much to my own surprise, an oscillating wave of fire rushes from my fist towards the large creature’s rear entry. Of course, I wouldn’t know that it was already dead, but I would not be taking any chances. With no defenses against the wave of fire, it would most probably hit its mark, and from the gas the creature was emitting earlier, it would be quite possible for a gas pocket to be ignited. If that were the case, there a short but large ground based fire work.

When it is all said and done, I pull up from my ‘firing stance’ and realize that I would be advancing to the next round. I grin as I pump my arm, fully convinced that it was I that defeated the… thing. I give a toothy closed eye grin to the crowd as I lift my hands in victory, holding up a peace sign in both before waiving indiscriminately. My arms lower and I notice the door ways opening. I jog back, heading towards the exit.

Attack: Fyrestryke (Hit!)


410 / 4289 | +6

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seVen
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 76
Location : The place of beauty.
Points : 0
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

seVen barks at him for being mean and calling her a runt again but sees that he attack did not hurt him but then he vanishes and then she looks up and see him up him over her. "Be careful!" the demons say to her "that is a lot of power!" seVen is scared and screams out but she is not in time and the attack hits her and she is drove to the ground and there is a huge explosion and she is hidden in the dust in a crater because he attacked her so powerfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Fri May 28, 2010 12:50 pm

The Dark Tourney - Pre Battle Karnival
Time: ???
Location: Onitoshi
The Pre Tournament Carnival: Link is Here


The Gambling Syndicate – Point of Shinteraction
Info: There is a small building near the coliseum where a group of sophisticated demons and humans in black suits go in and out of. They are different from the normal demons and people who were around the arena. They have class… or are crooked and front. The building is single story but has several rooms. The entrance into the lobby is a glass sliding door. A main hallway goes down the center of the building and each room on each side has bamboo sliding doors. Each room has a screen of the action and some form of gambling (dice, cards, roulette, etc). Waitresses take the first round of bets on the current fighting.
{You can come here to multiply your money!... or lose it… it will be based on the dice and or turnout of the matches.}
Current Members Interacting: 0

Underworld Beauty Contest – Point of Shinteraction
Info: The stage is set. The hobo angel selling the dark scrolls puts on a badge that says “hotty selector” and walks around the tournament grounds to find hot chicks to participate in the Beauty Pageant. The main pageant area will be held at a stage near the main arena. The decorators are in the process of fixing it up now. People pass by with interest, but the surprise pageant hasn’t been announced just yet.
{Ladies (and guys I guess) post your updated positions so the hobo kami can find joo.}
Current Members Interacting: 0

Action: The hotty selector walks past Valkrist and Azhure. He points at them.

“Two hotties detected! Chicks with long hair are hot! You both are selected to join the beauty pageant!”

He pulls out something that looks like an Ipad.

“I need your names and measurements please!”

Bar fight! – Point of Shinteraction
Info: There is another small building around there. This one has a deck with tables set up, an open bar, and screens for the battle. The bar is in a square with the bartenders on the inside and the stools on the outside. There are no walls on this building. It seems like a normal sports bar for the regular crowd of spirits and humans.
Current Members Interacting: 0

Strayed Side Event
NPCs: Milliardo, Tresha, Clayton, Raphiel
Info: {Controlled by Strayed}

The next sets of fighters are called into arena pods 5 and 6. The cleanup crew drags out the dead bodies. It takes a LOT of people to drag Bob out. The other arenas hold battles until the next round.



Arena Pod 4
Fighters: Psyre vs Rayje (Hard)
Setting: Snowy Tundra - The entire arena floor is covered in mounds of snowy hills and icy places. It is a wide and expansive wasteland of ice and snow. Mountains of snow rise as tall as two stories into the air at some places. There is a deep fissure in the center of the arena that is about 15 to 25 feet wide and ranges from the east to the west sides of the arena. Snow falls light, but gets strong and ferocious randomly. (I will roll 1-100 to see how strong the snow flurry momentum/strength is. 1-20 = weak strength, 20-40 = average… 80-100 = destructive).
Color: Red
NPC: Rayje
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard
Action: Psyre’s influence on the Ice works. He is strong enough to make the ice crash down like he wants to but she had moved right after lifting up the ice shield. He would be able to sense her above him. A bolt of lightning comes down and splits into 10 spreading out around him making a large dome 30 yards wide. The lightning stays in place and creates a barrier with electric energy to fill in the area between the bolts. {Thunderdome Bind; Lytning Bind + Lytning Bolt, ???}.

Roll #1!


Arena Pod 9
Fighters: Seven vs Marcos
Setting: Super Big Room - The doors to Arena Pod 9 open. The arena looks like a huge child’s bed room. There is a bed on the one side, and a computer stand and PC on the other side. The bed has large sheets, pillows and teddy bears on it. The desk has PC parts, a base ball and glove, pens and paper on it. There is a book shelf next to the door way Seven comes in at and Seven’s door opens up to be a mouse hole. The other doorway looks like a hole at the bottom of the closet door. There are clothes, toy soldiers and a large ball on the floor of the room. The room is so big, that the fighters are smaller than a normal cup.
{Every roll the toy soldiers will shoot at the fighters. The roll’s going to be 1-100. 1-10 hits Seven, 10-20 hits Marcos, 30-50 hits them both, 50+ misses all! Damage is strong.}
Color: Gray
NPC: Marcos
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard
Action: The announcers get hype.

“She’s knocked down! Is she okay?!”
“Are you high, Bill? There’s no way someone could survive that much power. Marcos is pretty well known, you know.”
“Wow, another one sided battle. What a shame.”

Marcos looks down and picks his ear more.

“Shit… maybe it was too much for the kid… I hope she doesn’t tell Tia… damnit… I’m going to have to hear her mouth. Damn woman.”
Roll #2!


Arena Pod 1 No Update

Spoiler:
 

Arena: 1/7, Fighters: Mukesh (Bonus!), Aria vs Ashram (Adrian), Destin | Color: Orange
Arena: 4, Fighters: Psyre vs ??? (supa hard) | Color: Red
Arena: 9, Fighters: Seven vs ??? (hard) | Color: Gray
Arena: 2, Fighters: Grunty vs ??? (hard) | Color: Green (48 hr remaining)

Results:
Domen vs Joxtin: Domen Wins!
Seiki vs Bob: Seiki Wins!
Ooc: happy memorial day weekend! xD i know a lot of ppl will be out this weekend, so ya… n e ways. Normal rping has been turned back on and we’ll keep chugging along here. Any question, hit me up on this month’s OOC board.
cheers

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Fri May 28, 2010 12:52 pm

The member 'ShinTre_Admin' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '1-100' : 7
Weak flurries! Visibility up!
--------------------------------

#2 '1-100' : 90
Way off; they all miss!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Datorru
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 679
Age : 31
Points : 0
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Fri May 28, 2010 2:40 pm

It seemed the human had decided to get things started quickly. He was coming at a rather fast pace. But they were both within his vision cause of the distance. He saw that the Oni had just split herself into multiples. But it mattered not, Mukesh had assessed the situation and knew what to do. "Κανένας χρόνος για σας" The moment he finished the phrase the human was still about 100 feet away.

If the spell succeed at that moment time stopped for everyone except himself and Aria. He instantly began flying to the Oni female. "Do what you will Aria. You have fifty-five seconds to make your move before time resumes." He said listening for any response she may have. as he reached the clones of the Oni. He sword already out of his sheath, he proceeded to make deep slashes across the necks of every clone. And in case that was not enough he slashed the sword hands as well. He was aiming to kill them all. First objective now complete Mukesh quickly rushed back to the same spot he was before time resumed.

As long as everything had went well time would resume with him in the same stance as when it had stopped. Hopefully Aria had made her move. And he would prepare himself accordingly. Though the human had now attacked him with something he had used before in the Carnival. It was a very destructive technique and the best thing for Mukesh right now, was to defend against it. Using his sword to block and hardened his muscles for the force. He took the attack, and although he felt pain, it could have been far worse. It was a very nice skill, he would need to learn it one day.

Action: Timehalt(perfected) -- Critical strikes at firece damage to each clone -- Full guard against Sonic Blade

Stamina 75%
Health 75%

Location: Arena Pod 1 Interaction: Aria and opponents Words: 293/2521

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Fri May 28, 2010 4:36 pm

The boy didn't seem to do anything at all against his attack. Which meant he was planning something else. Adrian had seen tactics like these before and grinned, his hand extending toward the male and bird on his shoulder before it reached into his robes.. His eyes narrowed as he willed the Mana within his system to flow. Drawing his hand back, he revealed the rune burned into his chest. The dark mark of the soul eater glowed brightly as he channeled the power that he had known for a good chunk of his life. In his hand he held a scroll but didn't hesitate to unroll it with one hand.

"Aguaiem maha maveil!" he shouted, invoking the Mana that swirled through his body.

As the shield formed, the scroll he held exploded into bright blue flames before he let it go. But he never ceased his movements the whole time. Landing he grinned, vanishing, before reappearing right in front of the other swordsman. He just grinned, his sword coming up in a swift strike aimed to cut from Mukesh's left hip to right shoulder. It was an attack that he'd used before. A combination of skills. The shield would hold against most attacks, but he could still only defend from the front with it. But it would protect him from most spells that he had encountered. Then again he'd have to wait and see. But before that he'd have to find a way to keep moving. But he wasn't above using demonic tactics to win in a fight against a demon. If his time in the western woods had taught him anything it was how many of them fought.

Say my name boy. You cannot win without my strength! Invoke it! Draw upon me and let me rend this piece of shit!

Action: Sebunhoshi shield(perfected) + Protection scroll, Godspeed to move from where he was to where he is, Normal attack(Fierce damage), Godspeed to get away.

Shield: Fierce Block

(303/2,607; PC: 8 )

HP: 200%
Sta: 145%
Attributes: Average
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Sun May 30, 2010 8:59 am

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Arena Pod 6 | The Urban Jungle

I enter into the doorway, leaving the arena behind me. I give a sigh of relief after leaving the eye of the public. “Thank goodness,” I murmur lightly as I walk through the long tunnel to bring me to the staging area, “that thing was huge!” My gaze lowers as I walk through the tunnel. Somehow I had made it through and won the fight. I would be sure to tell the swordsman about my bout; there was a chance that Ashram saw it but then again, I knew he could be fighting in a match himself. I figured he would probably scold me for not using Goronova in the battle, but without a sword, there was nothing I could do, having left it at home.

I lift my gaze as I come to the end of the tunnel and look up to its exit as I leave it and enter into the main staging area where some of the other fighters were waiting to see which stage they would be fighting in. As I exit, I am passed by the fighter who would be going into the area pod I was just in. I figured I had a bit of time until the next round of fights, so I make my way away from the staging area and into the tournament grounds to walk amongst the masses who were not in the stands watching the fight. As I walk out into the grounds, I look up to see the large screen with the announcers, and for a moment, I watch the bouts going on with the other fighters.


286 / 4575 | +7
Interaction: No one; standing in the tournament grounds looking at the large screens on the main coliseum.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Sun May 30, 2010 9:14 am


The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Arena Pod 5 | The Burning Desert

I exit the tunnel to the arena and meet back up with my cherub guide. The cherub informs me that the next set of fighters would do battle and that the second round will be after the first. With a nod, I understand this and decide to leave the staging area to enter into the tournament grounds once more. I exit the building used to delegate pods and walk outside with the general populace. As I do, I notice a familiar glint flickering in an odd flight pattern as Paco makes his way towards me. I pause for a moment and cross my arms looking at the small fairy as he approaches, speaking “Master!” I do not answer him, but still he has my gaze. He continues, “where are the others, did you already battle?” His gaze lifts to the large screens where his question is answered and he sees that I had advanced to the next round. A smile comes to his face as he rejoices, “as expected of my master! I must have been asleep for a while. My prayers were with ya!” I frown, “you can’t pray for me to me…” With no deity above me, I felt that there was no need for prayer if I did not directly hear it. Paco chuckles, “you’re right, forget I said that Master. So what shall you do now?” Ignoring the question I look around the grounds. I figure I might as well watch the other matches that were going on. With that in mind, my steps begin to bring me in the direction of a small building (bar) that seemed to be close by and serviced the broadcast of all the fights simultaneously.


285 / 4256

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:55 am

I watch as my mind snaps the ice to crush her and I hold back my smile as I focus on the impact zone. My senses tingle as I feel a presence above me and a scowl appears on my face. She seems to be pretty damn fast. I should add that to the list of things I need to train in myself. Wow, I really have been slacking off in my training since I've been in Yochi Furi. Lightning crackles and time slows slightly for me to attempt to speak telepathically into her mind, my body would glow in the process of this as the Myndius power is being used to cast Grand Dispel on her lightning attack. I have seen lightning be used in Onitoshi to disable a psychic demon and I can not allow her to do such to me. Spoken telepathically, "Lightning, I think not." The lightning storm should disperse and without lifting my eyes to her, I would chant for my next ability. Chanting within my mind, I speak to myself, "Bādhā apanī śaktiyōṁ kā!" If the ability is successful, then it would give me the tactical advantage that I need to bring her to my level or to surpass her level. I judge the magnitude of her powers and the amount of energy that she should have used casting such spells. Just a little bit more. I hover slightly off the ground as I try to keep track of her with my senses if my eyes do not see her when I look up.

272/5994/19
Interaction: Grand Dispel + Televocal ... Hinder (roll hit!)
Location: Arena 4.

Using Sensing Package (passive)
Atma Silda - 5/5 ~
Myndius - 4/4 ~
Slowdown - 1/3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 pm

The Dark Tourney - Pre Battle Karnival
Time: ???
Location: Onitoshi
The Pre Tournament Carnival: Link is Here


No Change in Gambling Syndicate, Underworld Beauty Contest, Bar or SSE

Spoiler:
 


The Leviathan waits behind the door of his Arena Pod. The announcers call the match.

“Um… well, we have a no show in pod number (enter number here).”
“That’s a damn shame… well, The Leviathan wins. Let’s get another set of fighters in there! Sorry folks!”

The Leviathan shrugs and turns around.



Arena Pod 4
Fighters: Psyre vs Rayje (Hard)
Setting: Snowy Tundra - The entire arena floor is covered in mounds of snowy hills and icy places. It is a wide and expansive wasteland of ice and snow. Mountains of snow rise as tall as two stories into the air at some places. There is a deep fissure in the center of the arena that is about 15 to 25 feet wide and ranges from the east to the west sides of the arena. Snow falls light, but gets strong and ferocious randomly. (I will roll 1-100 to see how strong the snow flurry momentum/strength is. 1-20 = weak strength, 20-40 = average… 80-100 = destructive).
Color: Red
NPC: Rayje
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard
Action: {Golem used}

“I hover slightly off the ground as I try to keep track of her with my senses if my eyes do not see her when I look up.”

When Psyre looks up, he would be able to see her figure through the snow flurries. It would look like Rayje and be visibly standing about 50 feet away diagonally above him. Rayje casts a spell on Psyre to freeze him when he looks up. {Demonic Arts Binding + Darkwave Crasher; Fierce}. Rayje also has energy signatures on the ground behind Psyre and on both sides, which are over 50 feet away from his body. Her chant is hidden in the wind, but the Darkwave Crasher comes from 52 feet behind him while the voice was speaking from above him.

“Don’t get cocky, punk. I’ll catch you sooner or later. You’ll get tired.”

{Lol, say that ur using “signature” not “sensing package.” (You’re not using everything at once). You have to chant to recast spell’s (i.e. slow down, myndus, Nissan altima). Post if you used casting queue, recast (req. a word) or antichant. Use site terms (put yours in parenthesis) when using techniques. Altima is a car and there’s no drifting… or sliding in this current RP xD.}

Roll #1!



Arena Pod 9
Fighters: Seven vs Marcos [no change]
Setting: Super Big Room - The doors to Arena Pod 9 open. The arena looks like a huge child’s bed room. There is a bed on the one side, and a computer stand and PC on the other side. The bed has large sheets, pillows and teddy bears on it. The desk has PC parts, a base ball and glove, pens and paper on it. There is a book shelf next to the door way Seven comes in at and Seven’s door opens up to be a mouse hole. The other doorway looks like a hole at the bottom of the closet door. There are clothes, toy soldiers and a large ball on the floor of the room. The room is so big, that the fighters are smaller than a normal cup.
{Every roll the toy soldiers will shoot at the fighters. The roll’s going to be 1-100. 1-10 hits Seven, 10-20 hits Marcos, 30-50 hits them both, 50+ misses all! Damage is strong.}
Color: Gray
NPC: Marcos
Type: ???
Diff Level: Hard

Spoiler:
 



Arena Pod 1
Fighters: Mukesh (Bonus!) & Aria vs Ashram (Adrian) and Destin (Moderate)
Setting: Sky Maze + Fire and Lava - Originally this stage started off as a replication of the sky with light and fluffy clouds, but because the staff member combined the fight with the fighters of Arena 7, he also combined the stages. Therefore, the floating cloud stage is mixed with a molten lava stage. There is no ground. There is molten lava and fire 5 stories under the “floor” (do NOT fall into the lava or game over). The floor is made up of dark red “clouds.” The clouds are strong enough to carry a normal person for about 10 seconds before the area gives way (so keep moving!). Each cloud is about 25 to 30 square feet large and the gaps between the clouds range from 5 to 10 feet. Geysers of lava spew up at random places about once every turn or so. (I will roll 1-100 to see how many feet one of these geysers is from either a character or group of characters. 1-10, the person(s) takes fierce damage from the geyser).
Color: Orangered
NPC: Destin
Type: Oni
Diff Level: Moderate
Action: The clones were cut through like they are clouds. There is a ‘tink’ sound when Mukesh strikes the neck of the real Destin (the collar (see pic) was part of her armor). Destin feels the blow of the strike when time resumes. She is cut on her jawline, but it is not fatal. She brings her hand to her face and feels blood flowing under her chin. The cut hurts severely, but she is worried about something else.

“My face… How DARE YOU?!”

She growls and then bursts into an inferno with fire covering her body. {Fireman or SSJ2}. She notices her clones are gone but she doesn’t know why. She cannot tell who attacked her, so she attacks everyone.

“Burn… burn… burn… burn… burn… burn…!”

She keeps chanting and flames and cinders pour down in a radius of 50 feet centering on both Adrian and Mukesh {Fyrestorm x 2} holding her chin and on fiya. She was steadily losing blood.

{We spoke about the time and distance thing. Since DK confirmed you made it back, I’ll just post like the time freeze was done in a hurry.}
Roll #2


Arena: 1/7, Fighters: Mukesh (Bonus!), Aria vs Ashram (Adrian), Destin | Color: Orange
Arena: 4, Fighters: Psyre vs ??? (supa hard) | Color: Red
Arena: 9, Fighters: Seven vs ??? (hard) | Color: Gray

Results:
Domen vs Joxtin: Domen Wins!
Seiki vs Bob: Seiki Wins!
Grunty vs The Leviathan: The Leviathan Wins! (No show)
cheers

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 pm

The member 'ShinTre_Admin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'1-100' : 99, 34
heavy flurries!
safe from lava!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 pm

After the lightning is dispelled so gully like and a flash of light sparks to highlight the smooth texture of the long strands of silvery silk flowing out of my head, my body would glow as the Myndius power was used to aid in activating the Hinder power on this female demoness powerhouse. I knew what needed to be done and when I look up, I see the column of light that illuminates my path to possible victory. One problem, she's not where I was sensing her anymore. She is really starting to get on my nerves now. A quick scan around the sky to visually track her would reveal her positions with her words. She dares taunt me?! Very well, I will respond not to her verbally, but to her spiritually. It is now my intent to crush this demoness' spirit altogether. "Make brittle her power!" (Hinder while looking at her.) Nothing is certain, but seeing so beautiful a sight as the column forms around her and remains, at least for now. Success?! Good, my ponytail flutters and I speak aloud tho the heavy flurry of wind and snow should mask my words as my spirit shield reforms on the command of "Atma Silda, raksa." As the snow flurries get stronger again, a snowball hits me in the face. I wipe my face and snack on the ice. As the ice converts to water, I realize the benefit of this terrain. The cold and crunchy solid turns to water inside my mouth and I smile as I continue to eat the snow.

Should the light fade (or the Honed roll hits) we continue as follows. A new figure visually appears directly in front of me and amidst snow flurries, but I am confused as to where the figure came from. So this battle is to be stacked against me that she is given added allies. Very well. I continue eating my snow ice. Ooooh! What I wouldn't give for some kiwi strawberry flavoring to put on this. Should I find myself unable to move when I attempt to fly up closer to her, my eyes would sharpen on her. A binding power? So she can chant telepathically as well. I speak telepathically to her, "Why don't settle this already? Come down and fight or shall I come up?" Since I am unable to sense the coming attack and 2 extra signatures until they come within my sensing range, I would wait for a moment longer until it is within my range. I also wonder if this new figure is going to move in to attack as well. Still, my focus is on breaking her. If I am going to cleanse this place, I might as well be thorough about it!

490/6584/20
Action: Hinder (roll hit! eye contact established) + Recast Spirit Shield + Loving Water (eating snow)
Location: Arena 4.

Using Sensing Package (passive) + Signature
Atma Silda (Spirit Shield) - 1/5
Slowdown - 2/3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seVen
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 76
Location : The place of beauty.
Points : 0
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 am

The smoke and dust goes away and SeVen stands there in her little girl form with her dress tattered and burnt because of the attack, but she was standing up and looking down so that no one could see her face then. The demons inside of her become aggressive and her body is taken over by her power. She looks up and people are able to see her face but her eyes are glazed over and her face is emotionless and her face is completely blank. She floats up from the ground and sings in a voice that is very beautiful and destructive.

O Fortuna
velut luna
statu variabilis
semper crescis
aut decrescis;
vita detestabilis
nunc obdurat
et tunc curat
ludo mentis aciem
egestatem
potestatem
dissolvit ut glaciem.

Her song is so powerful and it is very loud and it makes the ground and the area around her rumble and break up underneath her but she flies slowly towards Marcos but doesn't look mad.

Soundoriented
TEXP: 5
Produces a high pitched sound that pinches nerves and makes it hard to move causing limited paralysis while the technique is held.
Effect: Stun, drain is Medium

Resonate
TEXP: 5
Manifests a physical wave of sound power by creating a sharp pitched noise that strikes out in a jagged sound blast.
Effect: damage is Fierce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:41 pm


The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Tournament Grounds

As I walk, the fairy known as Paco returns himself to me having been absent for the thing that would be referred to as a fight. It seemed more like a waste of time, but the fact remained that I would be escalated to the next level of play. As I walked through the assortment of spirits and humans, I rationalized that it was okay to expect the first opponent to be unworthy; I simply did the tournament a favor by weeding out the trash. I assumed that the thing I fought was supposed to be a strong human by his standards; I knew it was possible in my case that I might be so ludicrously strong that everyone else seemed that much weaker. I nod to myself in my own self assurance as I continue my promenade towards the sports watering hole with Paco floating passively at head height to my side, probably speaking and spewing nonsense which probably did not require any of my attention. After walking the distance between where I was and where I ended up, I found myself at the entrance of what appeared to be a sports bar in the tournament grounds of Onitoshi. Walking into the establishment, which was void of walls, I glance around at the denizens who were already making themselves comfortable and spectating the events of the tournament. Turning, my glance rises to the screen as I notice the fights still ongoing. Glancing between fights, I would find the male fighter who was going up against Rayje slightly familiar. “Hmmm…” I murmur in a deep tone as I watch the events unfold. I was impressed by the show being put on by the two, but as on with bias opinions, I would automatically assume the male should be the victor of the battle.


303 / 4559

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:47 pm

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
Location: Tournament Grounds

I fold my arms as I stand watching the bouts of the other fighters on the large screens. The fights seemed pretty high level, at least the majority of them did. Compared to my battle, these other fighters seemed to be on a whole different level. I was able to catch the play back of Rayje’s attack against Psyre as well as the fire attack from the flying lady on the arena below her. I frown slightly knowing that my fire abilities couldn’t do anything near the destructive potential as that. I give a light sigh, but assure myself that all I needed to do was to get close to my opponent and I would find a way to take them down. I attempt to internally reinforce the fact the basics were what won fights; but… could these really be called fights? I definitely took this to be an eye opening and learning experience; and to think that Natsuki looked for people this strong to battle. I wondered what a gun could actually do in a battle of this caliber. “I’ve got to train harder,” I affirm to myself. If I were able to go from just fighting to being able to send out a rushing wave of fire in a few weeks, I bet that I could double my potential or perhaps more in about the span of a month. A grin comes to my face as I think about my potential to get better. I might not be as strong as these other fighters now, but at least I had a goal in mind to shoot for.

269 / 4844 | +8
Interaction: No one; standing in the tournament grounds looking at the large screens on the main coliseum.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Datorru
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 679
Age : 31
Points : 0
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:35 pm

He had taken the last attack full on, leaving the other guy not realizing what had happened. But he had failed to destroy the other demon. So it still left him at a 2vs1 situation. As the opponent in front him reached into his coat, Mukesh began to chant. "Βλέπω τι κάνετε ενώπιον σας" He suddenly saw everything that would happen in the next 12 seconds. His frontal opponent would use some skill to rapidly appear in front of him slash at him, then back off again. At the tail end of his vision. The human's would be "teammate", would rain fire down upon both of them. Seemingly not caring who she hit.

Now with this knowledge he could formulate a proper counter. Though there was not much left as a choice. Knowing were his opponent would appear and what he was going to do, Mukesh went into action. His left arm would reach down to grab a hold of the right wrist of his opponent, stopping the sword swing if he could. At the same moment his right arm with his sword would swipe up. In an attempt to slice the man in the same manner he tried to cut Mukesh. Once the attack finished, successful or not. The demon would dash as fast as he could to the right, trying the avoid the incoming fire. Hopefully he would be out of range in time. If not he would have no choice but to bear the pain once again.

Action: Foresight(novice) -- Fierce damage swipe to side of DKC's char

Stamina 43%
Health 75%

Location: Arena Pod 1 Interaction: Aria and opponents Words: 249/2770
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:00 pm

quick post

@ kaz:

you ignored the dark wave crasher so you should get hit. originally i was going to have rajye use a replacement technique so that you'd hinder a golem, not her, and she'd attack from behind. i remember the bind would be negated when another attack was performed, so you'd be let free for the dark wave crasher. your post crono mod'd since you went back and changed your post. i don't take 2 of my posts for an attack to reach you. but a reminder: you can't wipe your face if your body's bound. b/c of the confusion, i'm resetting/clarifying the stage like this.

rayje is out of your sensing range. she projected her voice to a golem in front of you (on ground level). you have golems on both sides of you outside of sensing range. there is a visible golem in front of you that can be mistaken for rayje, depending on how good you can see in a flurry. when the dark wave attack is shot at you, you are able to move again, but it's coming from behind you. the hinder hits the golem in front of you. the spirit shield recaste is successful. loving water is unsuccessful (your'e bound and i'm not gonna just let you do it w/o interrupting you w/somethin) and slow down is still in motion.


in my current post: you feel three energy signatures (the golems) rushing at you from diagonal sides. if you are hit by the dark wave crasher, they will follow up with physical attacks that are strong in strength. if you are not hit, they will react in my next post. rayje is prolly at the top of the dome directly over you.

(roll 1)

@ seven

marcos lifts an eyebrow when he sees seven stand back up.

"kid's not that bad."

he notices something different about her. when her song comes it catches him off guard. the audience is shielded from the effects by the dome that surroundings the arena pod. marcos crosses his arms in front of him and guards against the force of the sound that rips past him.

"annoying...."

instead of trying to break the stun and channel his magic, his body vanishes and he rushes seven with godspeed. he flies the space between them and attacks with a flying knee to the gut on arrival (dbz tiger knee! = physical melee + godspeed, fierce). that if hit, would deliver a good amount of momentum damage behind it to send her into the super large bookcase behind her.

@ datorru

((dk's turn))

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Age : 32
Location : Rokugan
Rank : Obsidian Champion
Points : 0
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 am

Adrian was surprised to say the least but he didn't let it affect his fight. He growled, his body turning to face the incoming blow. The shield in place shattered, but did it's job. The blade didn't deal any damage. His blade flashed out as the other male fled before he vanished once again, his body blurring away, putting him out of range of the fire attack that the flying woman had thrown at him. He kicked off the cloud he ended up on, throwing himself toward the one nearest to him. But he took great care to move along the same direction as his opponent. He landed in a roll and began charging forward, his weapon drawing back. Once more the weapon's blade warped before he brought it around in a swift slash, sending the air around the blade lancing toward the demon male, not really bothering to gauge the distance between them.

Action: Godspeed to avoid the fire spell, Sonic Blade at Mukesh(Fierce)

Shield: Broken

(154/2,761; PC: 9 )

HP: 200%
Sta: 125%
Attributes: Average
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Feeling the atmospheric shift caused by the Dark Wave Crusher, which is granted to me by my site-provided reflexes in accordance with Slowdown, I turn and raise my hand in defiance of it. My shield soaks up the bulk of the damage and what is left over itches a bit. I'm really tired of losing Oh and since somehow looking up at the sky shows me what is in front of me, the new figure, Kankaku, which I assume only works on approved targets, would tell me that the strength and ability of the figure is quite abnormal... abnormal in the sense that it has no ability. Looking at it with a squinty eye, I sigh seeing no point in subjecting myself to this any further. Also, I think I will definitely execute whoever put in this waste of time. Turning in the air towards the original entrance, I came thru, the boredom of this finally takes its toll and I prepare to either leave, teleport, or even get sneak attacked. Whatever will lead to the outcome of being done with this. She and I might as well be playing tennis. I also remembered that I have to get my hair braided in Hejar and the woman who does this noble deed for me is of darker pigment, so I dare not keep her waiting lest I wish to face the unsightly barrage of questions, finger snapping, and head gyrations of unpleasant nature... especially when I am not sexually involved with this woman. Still, her cranial artistry is superb and she makes this purple elixir that is very sweet and delicious. Damn, it's cold in here. My nipples are all hard and shyt. I kinda wanna rub them to heat them up but I can't decide if I would prefer to rub them in a clockwise or counterclockwise manner. Plus there might be little demon children watching and as a role model for young demons everywhere, I feel it is my duty to be more socially responsible.

350/6934/21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seVen
Newbie
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 76
Location : The place of beauty.
Points : 0
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:00 pm

He flies at SeVen really fast and knees her in the stomach but she does not show that she is hurt and her body hurls back and crashes into the bookcase making the books fall down. The demon inside of her get made. She transforms and slashes around her to clear the area of the books and bookcase and then transforms back into a little girl and look up at him with her face still blank and then she speaks to him and makes nails form over him and drive him into the ground and form a spirit grid under him while she sing and chant.

"Sors immanis
et inanis
rota tu volubilis
status malus"

Soundoriented
Produces a high pitched sound that pinches nerves and makes it hard to move causing limited paralysis while the technique is held.
Effect: Stun, drain is Medium

7 Nail Seal
A set of large 2 story tall spirit nails and metallic chains form over a target and binds it's limbs to the ground while a sphere-grid forms beneath it. If the technique is held for 3 turns, it exorcises a spirit from a human host. This either kills the host or reverts it to a human form depending on the targets will and type.
Effect: binding strength is Fierce, drain is Destructive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:12 pm

(( anotha quick post, no rolls. if everyone posts today, i'll do a midnight post too. trying to push this along xD ))

@ dk & mukmuk:

Destin continues her firey assault though another round. The attack doesn't hit anyone. The area is lava and clouds, so a lot of it burns through the clouds and sinks into the lava below. She stops the fire and looks down catching her breath. She holds her head, feeling faint and her vision gets a little blurry. She holds her neck and worries about her injury.

"Tsk, screw this..."

She weighs her options of fighting and opts out.

"Judges!... I forfeit... hmph!"

She flies back to the tunnel entrance she came in. The doors open and she lands a little wobbly and tired. The doors close behind her.

@ kaz:

Psyre would mysteriously feel compelled to rub his nipples in a counter clockwise manner and not clockwise. If he did this, he would feel a warm sensation. Kankaku would show her aura to be noticably larger than any other demons that he had encountered so far. At the moment, the aura would be about twice a normal demon, but the strength wouldn't really be exact. The aura of the golems striking him would be just larger than a magical human. Their attacks would probably stop him from heading to the door. If his turning in the air was some kind of evasion. The slow motion stops (ended last post) and they would keep following him at strong speed and they would keep hitting him if he didn't move. If he was high in the air, then they would jump up and try to hit him (they can't fly). They would throw snowballs at him too. The snowballs will hit him (like everything else) if he doesn't respond to them in his next post. Matter of fact... he feels compelled to be more descriptive in his next post. So... time returns to normal and the slo mo isn't recaste (i didn't see it caste?). The snow flurries cease and the terrain clears up.

"Kameha...."

Rajye glows with power and pulls her arms back close to her waist.

"meeee...."

She channels a great amount of power.

"recharge.*"

She starts to regain her stamina. He speaks into Psyre's mind.

"You were about to say something about getting serious earlier. Ok, Little Boy, let's see what you've got."

(NEXT TIME ON SHIN SAGA Z!... Will Kaz's nipples be rubbed? Will the Golems beat Kaz (off)? Will Megan Good call Shin her baby daddy?... all this and more in Shin's next post! Dunna dunna dun dun dun naaaaa)

ooc: i think you ignored the golems attacking you, so i'll assume they're hitting you while you're thinking. or i guess 'turning in the air' was an evasion? you need to work on your battle flow. attack then response, not attack 1, buffer post 2, counter buffer post 3, response to attack 1. w/e. ur a big boy.
*Kamehamerecharge(tm) is an original copyright product of Shin'Tre_Admin. All similarities are coincidences.

@ se7en

Marcos covers his ears at the sound.

"You're mouth is worst than your mothers..."

He looks up.

"What the..."

The large spikes slam down into his arms and sends him to the large playroom floor. He lies on his back, looks up and then shakes his head. A grin is on his face.

"You've got to be shitting me. The kid knows how to bind and exorcise. This is too funny."

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Datorru
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 679
Age : 31
Points : 0
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:48 pm


His sword had come into contact with a shield of some sort. And although it shattered under his attack, he had not harmed his opponent. And to his annoyance his primary target had avoided the flames as well. He came to a decision then that this fight had gone on for far to long. He took notice that the man had followed his direction in a parallel manner. The man's blade became encased in energy yet again. "Kakumei Seifu Kouhoushitsu" He rapidly chanted as the man once again sent a blade of wind at him. But mid flight, it froze, as did the rest of the area as time once again came to a halt. "A technique that ive seen twice before can not harm me." The two were not more than 50 feet apart. And Mukesh moved to close that distance quickly. He jumped over the stopped wind blade as a demonic aura surrounded him. His body then rapidly changed into his demonic form. (See left) Landing transformed on the other side of the attack he proceeded to make a quick slash across the human's eyes. Next moved to get behind his target. By now he had used 40 seconds. But his next set of moves would only take moments. He made a clean slice through the sword hand of the man. Then drove the sword straight through the spinal column at an angle to puncture the right lung. Both attacks someone could survive through. They were just made to incapacitate him. He then held the blade to the side of the man's neck firmly. And as time resumed, assuming everything went ok, he held the blade there. The sudden pain may truly shock the human. But he spoke clearly and in a firm demonic voice. "Surrender now human. If you don't I will end your life permanently." He would keep his eyes on the man's entire body. He never knew what kind of tricks a person had. And also he was pretty tired from using his techniques back to back.
Action: Timehalt(Perfected) -- Destructive damage to Adrian's eyes, right wrist, spine to right lung.
Stamina 12% Health 75%
Location: Arena Pod 1 Interaction: Aria and opponents Words: 342/3112
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC: F'n hilarious... ok ok, I'm over it, let's drop a serious post. Heading to watch the Laker game, so I'll roll for the techs once I get back for effectiveness. I believe I acknowledged everything. Oh and quit using your Shin trickery to stealthily negate stuff and then tell me afterwards that it was negated and my battle flow would be awesome! Cyaz!

These bastards are persistent. Very well. I land in the center of the golems to allow them to attack me. I needed to wait until allow of them were within 25 feet of my position. As soon as they enter my attack range, that would be the moment that two words release from my lips, "Atma Visphota!" A spirit hex symbol appears under my position and my eyes glow with a radiant golden hue. Spiritual energy builds up around me and with a fierce force is push away from me in all directions. The raw energy should eviscerate all in its path. I need to slow down. I grab a big handful of ice and start munching on the ice and snow quickly to try and regain my energy and remove any scratches or burns that I may have taken but not felt. "Let my mind reign supreme." Myndius activates. "Let time yield to my will. (Slowdown). It actually feels like I am gaining great mastery over my ability to slow down time and increase my reaction speed and reflexes. "Atma Silda." This bitch better quit breaking my shields... real talk! There is a brief "twinge" as I receive her words into my mind. A grin slides onto my face as I broadcast my response since I am having a devil of a time keeping up with her, "Would you like to fight on the ground or in the air? Lady's preference." All the while, I have not stopped eating snow and ice unless something is flying at me. I lift myself back into the air to protect against any sneak ground attacks. Can never be too careful, ya kno?!

Master: Tyme - Slowdown (-2000)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 am

@ Kaz

Ooc: Hey, since the golems are separate from Rajye, their actions can run parallel. Your post actions would have interrupted her telepathic words and influenced her next moves. Since you didn't state you chanted in your mind, I can only work on you did it the normal way after you ate the ice. I don't think she would have watched you take out all her golems, waited for you to get ice, eat it, chant slowdown and then chant your shield. I'm not a big fan of talking after every move. I'm not pausing and breaking after this post, so it's just a heads up. I'll just come at you like normal.

IC: The snow flurries clear (or cleared last post) with Psyre's attack. Rayje witnesses the attack. Its force hits all of the golems and sends them flying away from Psyre (Fierce - Average = 2. Golem density = 5). They remain on the ground, stunned from the attack. Rayje looks at the golems while Psyre eats snow and chants 2 spells.

"Hmm."

She still speaks her words (from last post). The golems sprall on the ground after the attack. Psyre grins and speaks. Rajye dismisses the golems. They vanish in a poof of smoke at their different locations. She answers Psyre while they vanish.

"I can go both ways." (Battle timeline caught up.)

Rayje appears to move at normal speed (either unaffected by slow down, or just fast enough to seem like it) when she reaches up to her eye patch. She flips the eyepatch up and a sharp light flashes from her right eye. There is a shattering sound and the environment gets a red tint to it. A tribal pattern that looks like a 5 appears on her chest. {Realm of Rajye custom mode invoked. Effects: ???, length: ???}.

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm

OOC: My bad... yeah, those were supposed to be in my mind. which is why I casted Myndius first. My fault though. We're good. Ain't that bout a bish on my rolls!

Seeing a true testament to her power, the constructs or minions actually survive Atma Visphota, which is quite displeasing to me to be honest. Still, I need to stay focus on the task at hand... my delicious ice. I realize at this moment that I need to discover a faster way to regain my stamina. Perhaps, I should just learn how to conjure water on my own b/c I seriously think that would be much faster than eating snow and ice for the water. No matter that is for later. For now, since I have not been attacked, I continue with loving me some water. You know chanting while eating snow and ice gives quite a strange effect, lol. It's cool, but comfortable. She speaks. I cannot help but think in a naughty manner first causing my telepathic response, "I like the sound of that." Flying up higher into the sky, I move in a 360 degree to try and get a visual lock on her. All the while, I'm still getting a good lick of the ice in my cupped hands. I figure if I'm going to flirt with a powerful demoness then I should be enticing. When the environment changes, I get a very uneasy feeling about this. You see this just proves it... I need to step my game up on my Power Broker skills. If I could recognize or decipher this power then I would hold a distinct tactical advantage over my adversaries. This red tint... it gives me some a strange feeling... almost one of murder and carnage... I kind of like it. Damn it... I'm almost done with my ice and snow. Where is she?!

Atma Silda ~ 1/5
Myndius ~ 1/3
Slowdown ~ 1/4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 36
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 pm

@ Kaz

The red tint covers the atmosphere like surran wrap, but everything is still visible (just red). A torrent of shadows the size of her body generates very quickly and rotates in the air beside Rajye. She reaches out and snatches the top of it. The shadows break and displays a large bastard sword. Rayje wields the large sword easily like it were a normal katana and rushes at Psyre. Her movements visually look faster than his and her speed is not effected by the slow down of time. After-images ripple behind her when she moves and hones his reaction. If she's not contested, she performs a very swift diagonal slash at Psyre's chest area. The wind of the slash would be passively lengthened by 3 feet. The strength of the slash (and slashes to come) would equal out to supreme.

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Locking my sights on her, I ready myself. My ice is gone, I'm ready for war, and this chick is FAST! Even with Slowdown active, she is able to move with such speed and agility. Now knowing that I will be outclassed in terms of speed, I just remain where I am and wait for her to come to me. I have failed twice already with this, but I am determined to try yet again to weaken her. My body glows as within my mind I pose a question to the image of her that is closest (too damn close) to me. "Who is the master?" With those words, I would try Hinder on the demoness for the third time. There is no way I can fail this time, I have surpassed my Mastery of this power. I will weaken her!

If she still comes at me, my forward claw slashes at her abdomen region while my right claw slashes at her sword arm. My tail covered by the Tailmayze thrusts at her lead thigh. (Beast Melee - Beast Weaponry) I would prefer to weaken the back thigh to slow her down, but she moves too fast for precision striking like that. If my attacks don't hinder her attack, I would discover a new type of pain right now. It's sort of a concussive pain as the chest piece of my armor is cut into deeply exposing the normal undershirt beneath. How the hell did she do that with one strike that didn't even connect?!

EDIT: My beast weaponry strikes all attack at Supreme strength btw. Sorry.

Post 2 for techs

-2000 to Perfect: Hinder! (Oh no he didn't!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   

Back to top Go down
 
The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Part Four Welcome To The Dark Wood (site task/ Plot)
» white bull dark bull confusion?
» Dark Thorn Trading posters
» Dark Thorn Auction today 10pm GMT
» [Explanations] Dark Heresy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Omni/General :: Saga Board-
Jump to: