Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament

Go down 
+11
LittleMariko
seVen
DarkKnightCecil
Kaguyalover
Psi Prince
яuиє
Kazakura
aѕceпxion
Datorru
Tsukai
ShinTre_Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Dark Tourney - Pre Battle Karnival
Time: ???
The Pre Tournament Carnival: Link is Here

Previously

Very weird looking signs start to pop up at random places around the city and villages in both the future realm and the past realm. They look like twisted stop signs, but are bright colors with the words looking like they were painted on with a paint brush. The main word says “KARNVIAL.” The signs are enchanted to attract people with strong senses, will, abilities and/or magic to it. Normal people aren’t able to see these signs, only people who can see spirits. Every poster has a place that says ‘touch here to go!’ that portals people to the gates of the carnival. The signs work to draw in several entities from the future and past realms. Several people (and demons) find themselves in a very odd place filled with distractions and games. But it is all an illusion.

Currently

“Enough participants have gathered.”

“Everything is complete.”

“We can bring them in…”

--

The forest and skies around the carnival start to spin. The spinning starts off slowly, but then rotates so quickly that everything is a blur. The inside of the carnival area is normal and the barrier holds the realm in place. Suddenly, it the surroundings stop spinning. The trees and forest that were surrounding the carnival area are gone. The temperature rises higher than normal (think Arizona in the summer) but held in check by a MUCH larger invisible barrier that negates the carnival’s local barrier. On the grand scheme, the carnival sits outside of a larger area that dwarfs it in size (think Epcot vs Disney).

The entire carnival realm had been transported to present realm Onitoshi.

--

The sky is no longer there. There is red and burnt brimstone where the sky used to be. There is a clear cut off point where the large and expansive barrier of the tournament realm stops (but the barrier is big… think like the size of Las Vegas… probably…). Outside the barrier, the ground is barren, rocky and burnt. Inside the barrier holding the tournament realm, the grounds feature a yochi-like atmosphere. There is a huge and vast amphitheater constructed in the middle. It is shaped with 6 ovals about a block or two in size surrounding a large oval twice the size of the surrounding ones in the middle. Inside each surrounding "oval" or pod, there is a different type of environment. Surrounding each oval is a spectator area in the form of large unearthly “leaves” and “vines” that have different levels and sections. There are also large magical "screens" that are visible from a long distance that displays the inside of each area. The tournament grounds were teeming with demons. The air is filled with wandering spirits. It is very populated.

The tournament barrier has a “tunnel” portion that connects the Main Area to the Gates of Hell. People will be able to exit here out of the gates of hell if they request directions to it (or follow the really long line of “earth soil and grass” that leads away from the tournament). Hell’s portal is about a 1 mile walk. The Gates of Hell brings the person to its default location in the present realm (at the bottom of that one Lake).

There are demons here looking to make a profit. They take human money in both realm currencies. There are areas for gambling, food vendors, junk dealers and other merchants either, game shows, and even lodging.

--

A large centaur demon stands at the south gate of the carnival. This would be the gate facing the tournament area which was only about a half block away. The centaur has the lower body of a massive horse like beast and the upper body of a humanoid bull. He has large pierced horns and wore a TapOut shirt. He growls and yells across the carnival.

“You have been brought into the realm of hell to battle for your lives. Those who will accept this, come to me! Those who will watch, go to the arena. Those who want to leave or who are too weak to protect themselves… I suggest you go the fuck home! The gates of hell are that way… You’re fighting for recognition in the demon world. You’ll be fighting for rewards not available in Yochi. Consider yourself lucky, ya bastards! Now step up and I’ll go over the ground rules… ya bastards!”

He waits for the contestant to line up. While he does this, a hellhound in glasses and a graduate cap and gown walks up beside him and sets up a small table. He hangs a banner from the table that says “sign ups.” He smiles at whoever may approach and speaks in an English accent.

“Name and race please!”

My post dun negate what you guys are already doing, but it interrupts the hell out of it xD
The barrier does not keep people from exiting and wandering around Onitoshi.
Humans will be affected by the Onitoshi atmosphere if they go outside the barrier and travel to other areas.

Last edited by ShinTre_Admin on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ground barrier powa!)
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Adrian's eyes opened silently when the baby thing he'd been handed bit his hand. He glanced at it before it pointed. Shrugging he picked it up, setting it on his shoulder as he rose to his full height. Slipping the cherry wood sheath into place at his hip he moved silently. He carried himself as he usually did, his stride balanced, his shoulders slumped ever so slightly. The way a person walked or carried themselves could tell a person volumes about their character. His eyes narrowed as he went, his gaze shifting as the thing on his shoulder played with his hair. Every time it touched the ribbon keeping the mask in pace, he slapped it's hand away, so his hand was constantly up on his head.

He made his way to the coliseum, not sure what was going to happen but he would at least get to fight. Not something he had come to do but then again before that lard had fallen on him he'd have probably not done a lot. It was something strange even to the swordsman that stood in Hell. He moved as silently as he could, not trying to attract attention. He finally grabbed the thing off his shoulder, carrying it as he went. He was more than pissed at the thing, but as he understood it he needed it. And he wasn't going to be bored out of his mind.

He paused in his tracks hearing someone shouting about giving up part of people's souls. Shaking his head he moved forward, taking half the money from his wallet, before putting it in the spirit's hand as he passed. Even here in the depths of Hell human money was used. And four thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars was a large amount none the less.

"Here, use it however you see fit." he said, before walking away.

(313/667; PC: 2)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:16 am

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 Jynbanner_01
The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament
... Time: ??
... Location: Future Realm > Confusion

It was an odd feeling. To me, it was a day much like any other day, but there was something missing. At first it was hard to put my finger on it, but eventually around the afternoon time, I, as well as several within the organization of Division 12, came to realize “…where are all the spirits today?” Though spiritual activity was low during the day, it was still ever present. For all practical purposes, today was one of the best days at work I’ve had at the Division. I wondered if something happened in order to pull all of the spiritual activity away from the city, but on the other hand I had my fear that something ominous was in the workings. I knew that this lull in spiritual activity could be considered the calm before the storm. With that said, at least my unit would not be unprepared for when demonly disaster strikes.

I knew that acting preemptively was better than waiting for something to happen and helped mitigate loses when something did occur. There was a break in paperwork and Izumi wasn’t answering her phone. Deciding not to be cooped up in the office all day, I call up my team to prepare to move out. I don my work attire and strap up to meet with a unit in the Lower Commons. If history was an indicator of anything, if there was something in the making, it would start in the Lower Commons and escalate to the city. In my mind, my team would be in place to scan for hidden spiritual activity and act if the call came in from HQ to move. It was my ‘hunch.’

I make my way from my office and to my car. With my rank, I was able to secure a parking spot in front of the Division. I proceed to drive away from HQ, exiting the protective bubble around the city’s core as I make my way to the commons. Once there, I park across from where my team would be and where our Division 12 van would be situated. Stopping at the parking meter, I reach in my pocket for my card to pay the meter. I pay the meter, move to the trunk of my car, and pull out a duffle bag with the supplies I would carry to the van to store there in case I needed them. Strapping it onto my shoulder, I then close the trunk and move to the side walk. Setting the alarm, I notice my shoe untied. I crouch down by an odd sign that seems to be set unnaturally on the side walk. Not really paying any attention to it, I use it to help myself up… and poof.

460 / 460
The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:16 am

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 Kaza_01

As I approached, I noticed that Seiki had been replaced by another male of strangely good looks. I felt a tug similar to the tug that Rei had for me the last time I saw him. Weaving my way gracefully through the crowd I stopped when I reached them, the pin and such on my person that said staff. The dark pin clashed a bit with my silver dress. The man standing with Domen was strangely erotic and I could feel myself being attracted by him. But I did not let that show as I looked questioningly between them. Then I glanced about for Seiki questioning his whereabouts in my mind. He seemed to have wandered off. In an effort to forestall any questions about my status as staff wait until the two of the males were finished speaking before saying, “Apparently they are short on healers.” A slender should rises and arches in a shrug as I wait to find out what they will be doing next. But at least this gave me a safe issue. My eyes catch the massive tiger and I grin. Kaelas had made it here after all. My hand raises as I wait for the beast to come for a pet.

Kaelas glanced at his mistress and rose from his position on the ground to his full height before paddind around to just behind her. Then he leaned his head over her shoulder for a quick chin and neck rub by his mistress. A look of pleasure crossed his face as he was stroked slowly by that slender hand. Down the fur of his neck she slowly stroked. Long digits running through the soft fuzz on the feline.

PC: 5
WC: 1424
Interaction: Domen, Qyn
The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Rep! : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:02 am

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 Akera_01
I was totally oblivious to the growling hoax just as I was oblivious to the growling demons. My arms hung loosely around the strange demon on my lap more for his protection in case someone tried to hurt him. But he was free to move about or get down if he chose. The names on the board soon caught my attention and I eeped happily when I saw a specific one. "Seiki is here and he's fighting. Awesome. But there aren't that many humans fighting, Hoax. It means that the humans fighting must be strong to be pitting themselves against demons. Right?" This was turning out to be rather fun after all. I had a neat little friend I had met, I was sitting right in the middle of a bunch of demons without feeling much fear, mostly because they were not human in appearance. The only true demon I had ever met had been human in appearance and I had kept me for two days in a cave, blinded, while he raped me repeatedly. I shuttered as my eyes gained that haunted look as I was caught up in the memories. The ones that looked like monsters were less scary, since you could tell they were monsters. It was the ones that appeared human that were truly scary. A boy with wings walked by shouting something about miracles and pieces of your soul and the great Shinnytrey. What a strange name. So I flagged him down and asked. "How much for one of these miracles?" A bright smile on my face.

PC 3
WC 653
Interaction: HOAX, Miracle selling boy.
Loaction: Main Arena seating, Front row, 50 yard line
The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 Akera_03

Last edited by Kazakura on Wed May 19, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Respected Elder
Kazakura

Female
Rep! : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament   The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:20 am

The Dark Tourney - Part 2: The Dark Tournament - Page 2 Aria_01
Song: