Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Behold the Red Sail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Behold the Red Sail Empty
PostSubject: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 am

Positioned on the bluff looking out at the water and feeling the breeze wrap around me like a warm blanket, I look down at the crashing waves and gather my thoughts. My eyes close and I just listen to the winds and waves. I need to figure out what exactly I was going to do to handle the problem of finding a stable place to live for my subjects. We had grown a bit more and the little outpost that we have been using is quickly becoming inadequate as a place for us to live. I come to this bluff because it helps me think and analyze everything going on. This is no different. Sitting in meditation position, my silent pondering is interrupted by a new arrival. My eyes open to the serene setting and a female walks up next to me and remains silent. "What news is there from Tara Mura?" She tells me that they have agreed to send supplies, but they cannot get the supplies to me in the time that I need b/c of the pirate problem that they have been having. "The pirates are still at it? Didn't I just sink two or three of their ships recently. Which is the most efficient and bothersome pirate gang?" She speaks, "You are already on the expedition that is going after them and this little adventure rewards all those brave enough to take up the offer with 1000 Shinny each. That funding plus the promise of trade with Mandira will be more than enough to begin substantial growth on the outpost to turn it into a real, stable village. I nod to her and tell her to look after the outpost while I'm gone and Kali is out working. She nods to me and with the feeling of a cool breeze passing by me, she is gone. So it would seem that she is getting better at harnessing energy and utilizing her powers. Good to know. She is quite the fast learner. "Timatimana Tara Mura." My body fades from sight in a column of light as I begin to rise to my feet. Time to go take care of business.

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Behold the Red Sail Val_po11
Behold The Red Sail
Now back in the past realm I look back on the things I had done here before my death. As I thought upon more pleasureable moments I couldn't help but smile faintly for a moment before it disappeared as I shift my gaze across the people in this establisment I had come to visit to have something to eat. Reaching down with my chopsticks I carefully pick up another piece of sushi, lifting it from the plate with the rest of the tasty little morsels and bring it up to my mouth before slipping it into my mouth and begin to chew it up. As I chew the sushi up I cast my gaze down at the plate with the remaining sushi on it as I continue to reflect upon what had happened the day that I was killed. Though non of that would have happened if I hadn't been caught by the humans. Shaking my head faintly I cast the thought aside and focus on the meal before me, picking up another of the sushi before slipping it into my mouth and beginning to chew it up as I had done the previous. While chewing up the bit of food in my mouth I set my chopsticks on the plate with the rest of the sushi and pick up my drink and take a sip of it. Having yet came to a decision as to why I had come back to this time, though it was a beautiful place and held things I missed in a way as well as things I wish to destroy, I decided to enjoy the rest of my meal and figure things out later.

Post WC: 280
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 am

My body fades into view in the coastal village of Tara Mura. Two humans see me and gasp and wipe their eyes as they look at me again. I look around and upon noticing some questionable looking characters heading towards the northwest of the village, I begin to walk in that direction as well. Individuals seem to be gathering at this sushi tavern called the Cherry Blossom. I guess this is where this particular mission is gathering as scans of the surface thoughts of the unsavory characters that I had been following were revolving around getting paid to kill off the pirates. Walking inside the tavern or restaurant bar, I take a seat and wait for the waitress to approach. A small young woman walks over and bows to me. She welcomes me to the Cherry Blossom and asks what I would like to drink. I tell her that I would like some green tea. I tell her that I would also like several different types of sushi and describe some sushi rolls that were not on the menu at all. I had had them in the Present Realm or even in Onitoshi and craved them, so I asked her to make them for me. She tells me that she will ask the sushi chef to make my special orders. I nod to her and she bows and walks away. My eyes scan the room as I hope to get a gauge of the caliber of the individuals who had arrived to undertake this mission. Some people were probably legitimately just here for a meal as this seems to be an extremely popular restaurant. Looking around at everyone, I notice some familiar auras and some new ones. Some of these mercenaries I had worked with or against before, so it's always interesting to work together again. Especially considering that a couple of these guys lost contracts to the boys and me or just me specifically on a few solo jobs. It's all business to me. It seems one of my old acquaintances wishes to have a word with me. "Before you say anything, you should know that I haven't eaten or drank anything yet and if you haven't heard about what's been going on on my island, you should ask about Krodha before you say anything." The waitress brings me my tea and prepares it for me while the old acquaintance steps back and returns to his table, heeding my warning. Smart move.

435/820
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Behold The Red Sail
After taking another sip of my drink I set the cup down before picking my chopsticks back up and carefully grasping one of the pieces of sushi with the two sticks and lifting it from my plate before slipping it into my mouth. While chewing up the bit of food in my mouth something catches my attention. I began to feel a familiar spiritual presence coming closer, the presence of the one I had come to know as Tyrn before. As I felt the presence of Tyrn I slowly lift my head and shift my gaze to the entrance of the building and watch as he steps through the door. While watching him come into the building I frown faintly for a moment as I recall the time he took Azhure out to a drink when we were in the demon realm. " Hmmm.. " keeping my gaze fixed on Tyrn I took another piece of sushi into my mouth and began to chew it up. I hadn't seen the man since my encounter with him in the demon realm and he took Azhure off to talk with her. Turning my gaze from him I glance at my cup as I reach out and pick it up and take a sip of my drink. Now encountering him again I begin to wonder more on what he had talked to Azhure about. I couldn't help but glance back to Tyrn. As I shift my gaze back to Tyrn I watch as someone appears to be speaking with him before a waitress comes up to deliver something to Tyrn while the man steps away.

Post WC: 272
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 pm

The waitress hears my name and nearly fumbles the tea. I look at her and my telekinetix power keeps her from losing the tea. Her eyes fall back on me as my eyes fall on someone else. I had the nagging feeling that I was being watched, but dealing with someone that I didn't really like had distracted. I look at the individual for a moment and try to figure out who they are and why they are looking at me. It takes me a moment before my glare releases and turns into a grin as I pick up on the surface thoughts. My eyes close and my mind opens to speak telepathically to Valkrist, "Are you going to stare at me and wonder or are you going to come ask already? I see you've come for the pirates as well. At least I'll get to see if you've gotten any stronger."

The waitress heads to the back with the tea and comes out with my first two plates of sushi. I take a sip of my green tea first and smile. Delicious. I think I'll be spending a bit more time over here to eat. I pick one of my first pieces of sushi and it is a piece of seared tuna. I pop the piece in for consumption and smile. I continue eating piece after piece as I wait for either Valkrist or the waitress with more sushi to come over.

256/1076
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Behold The Red Sail
Noticing Tyrn turn and look at me, I keep my gaze fixed on him as he looks at me with a glare for a moment before it fades into a grin. I keep my gaze on him for a few more moments as he begins to speak to me. Turning my gaze from him I shift my attention back to the rest of my sushi and pick up another piece, pausing for a moment before slipping it into my mouth as I think on what he had to say. Is he really going to tell me what they talked about.. Though I didn't exactly know what he is talking about with some pirates.For a moment longer I remain silent before I finally speak up, responding in the same fashion he had spoken to me. " Their is no need for me to come over there and ask you Tyrn when I can do it while enjoying the rest of my meal. So tell me, what exactly did you talk to Azhure about that day? " Pausing for a moment I glance at him before looking at my empty plate, " Though I don't know what pirates you are speaking of. If you wish to see how strong I have gotten I can always show you right now. " As I finish speaking with him I grin faintly as I think on the last part of what I had to say to him.

Post WC: 242
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm

I get a clear view of his plate when he tells me that he can just remain and eat his food. "You're not too good at speaking telepathically are you? All I see is pictures of what I guess you are trying to say. You want to know what she and I talked about? Come ask me." I go back to eating my food as I receive new images regarding confusion about pirates and an image that looks to be a challenge from him to me. Looking him over, I know he isn't actually thinking to challenge me to a fight. Besides, I don't need any reasons to lose my temper over a misuse of a power that he lacks proper skill in. Exhaling out the bad energy, I pick up another piece of sushi, which this time is smoked salmon and crab meat mixed together. I take this green paste that I had not seen before and mix it in with the dark brown dipping sauce. Mixing the paste and sauce lightens the color to an unpleasant looking brown color. I dip another salmon and crab piece in this new concoction and when I bite into the piece, I am amazed at how the green paste heightens the taste and spice of the sushi. Ahh, so it's a hot paste. Interesting indeed.

The sushi chef that prepares my specialty rolls brings them out himself and tells me that these are some very interesting combinations. I smile at him and he asks if he can continue to make them. I nod and tell him the names of the different rolls. "Feel free to name them whatever you like though." He bows to me and I nod to him. The waitress remains and I ask her what the green paste is called and she tells me that it is called "wasabi". I nod to her and tell her that I really like it. She smiles and tells me that it is new for this season. She looks at me and asks, "Are you truly the one they call Krodha from the island on the other side of the cove? I heard rumors that he was coming to help us, but I have also heard other rumors about him." Taking up one of the "Shogun Rolls" which are pretty spicy, I guide it to my mouth without using my hands as my eyes move back up to her. "You have heard that I massacred the warlord Bivel, have a female adult Tirega as my battle companion, lead the people of Renrut and formerly enslaved by Bivel, that I drink the blood of my enemies, and most importantly, that I am not human?" She looks at me and nods slowly. "I am the one known as Krodha ki Yaksa. I am here b/c your village has agreed to establish trade with my people, but the pirates are in the way of that, so they are in the way of my people gaining the necessary supplies in order to create adequate structures. Who is in charge of this mission?" She tells me that she will go and get them for me. I nod to her and thank her.

563/1639
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Behold The Red Sail
As he begins to speak again, touching on my inability to communicate proporly with one of my abilites I growl faintly at the comment, perhaps I should do something to him right now.. Shaking my head faintly I pick up my cup and take the last few sips of my drink before setting the cup down. Since it seemed I need to speak with Tyrn face to face in order to get the answers I seek, I rasie from my seat and begin to move over to the table he had sat at when he came into the resterant. Coming upon him as he talks with the waitress that brought him his food I pause for a moment and listen to what they are speaking about. After a moment longer I finally take up a seat at Tyrn's table, slipping into it carefuly I glance at the waitress for a moment before turning my attention back to Tyrn as their conversation comes to an end. I wait a moment longer for the waitress to leave before I finally speak up, " Pardon my inability to proporly express myself like that.. It is not something that I use often. " I start off with as I look Tyrn over, " Now, shall we get straight to the reason why I am sitting at this table with you? " I add as I bring my gaze to rest on Tyrn's face, glancing into his eyes for a moment, " What did you talk to Azhure about. "

Post WC: 255
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 pm

So Valkrist decides to make his way over... about damn time. Wow, he's learned some manners when he waits for her and I to finish talking. Perhaps, our friendship could be better this time around. I had thoughts of bringing him into the inner fold before we got separated and brought here. Still, when she leaves, I extend my hand to offer him a seat which he accepts. When he apologizes for not being able to use his ability properly, I tell him that if he is still useful after this little favor for the village of Tara Mura is done, I may train him to use this power more as it would prove useful in a touchy situation. When he asks what I spoke to the female demoness about, I look at him with a serious look. "What we said is less important than what I saw. You know my rule on bedding a woman without her consent and yet you violated it. You even went so far as to cause her an infection that threatened her life. Quite distasteful... but let us say that that was the old you. Those were Novak's faults. Valkrist is the new you..."

Our conversation is paused by the arrival of a well built and scarred middle aged man. He looks at me and when he speaks, I smile as his voice has the tone of a warrior, but the dialect of a seafarer. "So ye be the one they call the Yaksa of the Northern Island? You are Krodha. I expected a giant from the rumors that tickled me ears." I grin and shake my head, "I am Krodha ki Yaksa. I understand that you could use some help in correcting a problem that your people are having. When do we depart?" The grizzled man nods to me and tells me that the ship is ready and he's gathered the rest of the men who are going out with the defense group. I inquire to the number of ships they have going out and he tells me that they were able to get 3 ships and 1 fast boat, which is far less than what the pirates have. I nod to him, "Load up the others who have answered your call on the ships. Valkrist and I will go on the fast boat and go after the most bothersome target. Fear is a very useful tool when you are trying to crush a larger force. Break their will and you will break them." The seafarer's eyes widen at my suggestion as if I am crazy and I tell him very plainly that it would be unwise to question or challenge a Yaksa on a matter like this. He nods and offers to lead us outside.

I rise from my seat having finished the last roll and this cup of tea before I glance back at Valkrist. My voice would speak telepathically to him, "If you want answers and more, you will have to follow along. If not, it was good to see you again." I turn to follow the seafarer. Passing by the waitress, I hand her coins to cover my food plus a tip for her. Soon after, I would be standing on the fast boat. Apparently, since it was so lightly armored and had "special sails" this boat could go much faster than the normal ships, so this would work perfectly. The three person crew figured that this was a suicide mission, but they had nothing left to lose thanks to the pirates. That made them perfect for this in my eyes. They tell me that they are ready to depart and I nod to them as we pull out from the port heading towards our first target.

662/1301
Train: Defense - Time Wise (IP)
Unlock: Defense - Time Wise (1000)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Behold The Red Sail
Falling silent I keep my gaze fixed on Tyrn as he begins to speak. At first I expected an answer to my question, though with him I should know better then to expect such a thing. As he brings up what I had done to Azhure before I glance away from him, growling faintly at his words. It seemed he did not see what I had done to insure she did not die from the infection I had caused her. Before he could continue a man arrives at our table and I glance at him for a moment before turning my gaze to Tyrn. Since I had no buisness with the newcomer I remain silent and listen as the man begins to speak to Tyrn. Since he knew about what I did to Azhure before, I begin to wonder what else he knows about our relationship. As the conversation between Tyrn and the newcomer drifts on, I continue to listen and as it seems to come to an end I glance at the man before looking back to Tyrn as he raises from his seat. As he speaks I frown lightly at what he has to say, drawing me in with the answers I seek to take me along on what ever venture he has planed, though I knew I couldn't say no, not with my desire to know what took place between the two. Raising from my seat I turn and follow after Tyrn as he leaves the reasturant. Staying not far behind Tyrn I follow after him as he makes his way to his destination, some ship he seems to be taking to deal with some kind of trouble, nothing that really concerned me. " I take it you didn't see what I did to make sure she didn't die? " I finally spoke up as I glanced to Tyrn, " Yes, I did violate your little 'rule' though afterwords I regreated such action. And I did my best to take care of her and help her through the infection. "

Post WC: 343
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:05 pm

"Little rule? That is one of the primary rules. And you cannot expect praise for causing the problem unnecessarily and then after you've screwed up, trying to fix the mistake. You must learn patience with women, Valkrist. To be a wolf, you don't seem to enjoy the skill in the hunt. You just want the kill. While with an enemy warrior in battle that is acceptable, but with a lover, it is the chase and the hunt that makes the conquest that much sweeter. It would also keep her at your side where you want her."

After I finish speaking to him, the boat takes off and the golden orbs focus their visage on everything out at sea. "I control the northern lands and most of the central region of the island to the northwest of here. I am preparing a campaign to conquer the south and the rest of the central lands, but I need supplies. That is where Tara Mura comes into play. They are the closest major village, so I need to establish trade with them. These annoying pirates keep interrupting their trade routes, so now we're heading out to sea to start killing pirates. I remember you used to enjoy fighting and killing enemies... is that still something that you enjoy?" My head turns to him with a devilish grin as I think about the coming encounter with the pirates.

247/1548
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Behold The Red Sail
As Tyrn begins to speak up I glance at him for a moment before turning my gaze away from him and to the sea as I listen to what he has to say, though some of what he has to say is something I don't care much for. Turning my gaze back to him as he speaks about how to treat a women, I growl faintly at him. I keep my gaze fixed on him as he continues speaking and as the boat begins to move I turn my gaze back to the sea and listen as he begins to speak once again. I continue to listen as he explains why he is here and what he is doing, though much of it I didn't care about, in a since, thoguh as he continues on to the part about killing things I begin to become more interested in it and as he brings up my enjoyment of killing I nod faintly, a light yet twisted grin slowly taking form on my face and staying there for a moment before it fades as I turn my attention back to him. " Yes, we do still enjoy killing.. " I say before turning my gaze back to the sea, " And, I did not seek your paltry praise for what I did, on the contrary, punishment is something that could be dealt to me for our deeds.. " Falling silent for a moment, I shake my head faintly, " She is not my prey anymore Tyrn.. She is... more. "

Post WC: 258
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:39 am

I ignore his growls and awkward glances, I even ignore the first time he says "we enjoy killing", he never was super articulate as it was, but when he says it again, I am forced to comment, "Who is we? You are one person, Valkrist. The most fitting punishment would be to free her from you would it not?" I pause for a moment he falls silent and shakes his head. He remarks that he has developed feelings for her, but when he calls me Tyrn, I response is sharp and swift. "Do not call me that again. Call me Krodha. That is the name that my new people have given to me." My tone lightens a bit before I speak to him again, this time in a more uplifted tone, "I suppose it wouldn't be you if it wasn't twisted like that. Well get a hold of your manhood b/c we are about to say hello."

If he turned to look ahead of us again, he would find a ship not with the cliche black sails, but with normal white sails, albeit with a pirate insignia on the sails, approaching ahead. I look over at the helmsman. "Don't need you getting too close now. Here's the thing, if you run back to Tara Mura and leave us out here. I will resurrect your family, just so that you can watch them die over and over again and then I will feed them to my family of tirega. Is that understood?" They nod to me slowly with a rather disturbed look on their faces and I smile at them to break the mood. "Well then, Valkrist... shall we go say hello to the pirates? It is time to go. We have more targets to deal with after this." With that, my body would lift off of the boat and into the air. Without warning, my body would fly towards the pirate ship moving quickly.

344/1892
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am

Behold The Red Sail
At first I remain silent and think upon what he had to say, though what he said about freeing her from me didn't sit well with me, it only surved to anger me more, though I held back the signs of anger for the time being. As he informes me not to call him Tyrn again and to refer to him as Krodha I remain silent, my gaze still locked on the sea as I think more on his final words, does he plan to take Azhure from me? Slowly I shift my gaze across the sea as I continue to listen to him speak to me until it seemed his attention changed from me to someone else. When he finally speaks to me I turn my gaze from the water and glance to him with a soft glare, nodding faintly to what he asked me. As he began to lift into the air I follow after him, lifting from the boat and into the air before following after him as he begins to head towards the pirate ship. " Krodha... if you try to take Azhure from me I will kill you. " I say as I turn my gaze back to the sea, now below us. " I will do to you what you said you will do to that man.. But I will do far worse. " Slowly I shift, rolling over in mid air so I can look up at the sky, still following after Krodha. " Do we have an understanding? " I ask, glancing in Krodha's direction.

Post WC: 263
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 am

Snickering in mid flight, I glance over at him as we approach the ship. "Valkrist, understand something very clearly. You cannot kill me and if you ever threaten me again, I will see you squirm like a dog under my boot. You have an attachment that I now know is your weakness. And unlike you, I don't have to take a woman, as I showed you before, she will willingly walk to me. Now, let's not get off to a bad start. We will have plenty of time for me to beat you up and call it training. For now, why don't you just imagine that the pirates are me so that you can kill them if they refuse my terms. Sound fun?"

I chuckle again as we reach the boat and I land on the deck near the helm of the ship. "So you guys are the pirates who are interrupting my trade route with Tara Mura, huh? I'd like to speak to your captain or whoever is in charge of the ship. I have terms to discuss here or in private." The pirates look at me with confusion, scorn, fear, and then they think that I am crazy to be making demands on a ship where I am outnumbered so heavily. One of the smelly lot speaks, "I say we kill him." A sword flies from the sheath of one of his buddies and into his throat. "Anyone else have bright ideas?" I speak with a grin and pretty much scorn goes away as does the thought of me being crazy and they are replaced with the thought of me being a monster sent by an angry sea spirit or something. Whatever, I just want to speak with the head of the ship, so I can go. While the sails of the ship weren't cliche, the captain sure as hell was. Long beard, flamboyant red coat, a bird, and two swords on his belt. He even has a damn eye patch. At first, I think to kill him as he must be a joke, but a scan of his surface thoughts and memories reveals that he is in fact the Captain of this vessel. He speaks, "Who are you? How did you get on my ship? And what do you want?" I take a seat on the banister rail by the helm and reply, "I am called Krodha. I'm from the island to the northwest. This is Valkrist, he's hanging out with me. I flew to get here, so did he. I want you to swear that you nor any of your crew, now or in the future, will ever attack a ship that is coming to or leaving from my island. If you agree, then I will let you live. If you don't, regardless of their stance on the matter after your decision, I will kill... excuse me, we (gesturing to Valkrist and myself) will kill every pirate still on this ship. Should you violate the agreement, I will skin you alive and make the new captain wear you as a coat. So you are free to continue raiding other ships so long as they don't interfere with my island or Tara Mura's trade with my island." I look over at Valkrist and ask him if that seems fair to him.

587/479
Train: Defense - Time Wise (2000)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Behold The Red Sail
Turning my gaze from Krodha I look back up at the sky as he begins to speak to me once again. As I listen to him speak I sigh softly, shifting my gaze over the clouds in the sky above. When he finishes speaking I glance back at him for a moment before glaning at the boat as we finally reach it. Though Krodha had landed on the ship I simply come to a stop and remain in the air though close to him, still gazing up at the clouds. Having no buisness with these pirates aside from killing them if need be, I felt I had no need to speak to them or to Krodha unless he addressed me or I felt I should step in or do something, so why not enjoy the serenity of the blue sky. Though I keep my gaze fixed on the sky I keep an ear out listening to Krodha as well as the people talking to him, waiting for to see if I can kill them or if they will be civilized and do as he wishes. When I heard Krodha mention me I glance at him for a moment before looking at the sky since he didn't need me to do anything. It wasn't until Krodha addressed me with a question that I finally shifted my attention away from the sky and to the matter at hand, or at least what he had asked me. " It.... sounds fair to me, though I would rather kill them all so their isn't a chance they can cause trouble in the future. Lose ends have a bad habit of coming back and bitting you in the back side. " I say as I glance to Krodha, reflecting on my experance before when I encounterd the human that almost killed me and the ones that did kill me.

Post WC: 314
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 pm

The Captain is bold in his defiance and tells me that he will raid whatever ship enters his territory and there is nothing that I can do about that. He goes to reach for his crossbow dangling at his side and I shake my head. My body glows and the crossbow he is reaching for is not there. He feels a sharp pain in his back before everything goes numb then limp. The crossbow had shot him in the back. "Valkrist, I guess everyone on this ship dies." My body continues to glow as spinning crescent shaped blades that look more like discs of spiritual energy are let loose from my palms to fly at the pirates. I pause for a moment before telling Valkrist, "Try not to sink the ship... yet. I'm sure they have lots of loot and treasure that we can liberate and return to the people of Tara Mura." As I say this, I have to fight an urge to use my fire ring and instead use my Iyce Ring to freeze the legs of one of the pirates charging towards me. Wow... when he falls, parts of his legs chip off, which lets me know that he is going to die when that thaws until it freezes the wound closed. I leap towards the body of the captain who is not quite dead yet, but what I have planned for my descent should correct that for sure! My senses open up so that I can be aware of everything going on around me and also make sure that I don't let Valkrist get caught up in one of my attacks.

287/766
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Behold The Red Sail
When I hear the capitans words I can't help but smile faintly at his choice. It seemed I would be having a little fun after all, though with Krodha, their is always a mixture of fun and anger.. Sometimes I just want to kill the man and others times I don't. Though the man had chose to defy Krodha's wishes and condimed himself, I remain still and silent as I wait to see what Krodha wishes to do, though I already knew he would want them to die, or at least the capitan to die, as an example. When I finally hear the words come from Krodha's mouth about everyone on the ship dying I nod faintly, now it is time to have my fun. Now that it is time to kill them I begin to focus and gather dark energy, charging it around me as I begin to focus and decide what exactly I should do to kill these men. As I come to a dicisoin on what I should open up with I hear Krodha again, ordering me not to sink the ship and I growl faintly at his orders not to sink the ship " Fine.. " I grumble at the order. Since I couldn't use the attack I had hoped I decide to go with another and concentrate the dark energy into my hand, drawing it back as I shift to face the pirates, still remaining in the air above them. After shifting to face the pirates I select one of the others Krodha isn't dealing with and swing my arm forwards, unleashing a blade of dark energy that slices through the air and cleaves into the pirate's chest, slicing through his chest, cutting off part of his upper torso. After unleashing the first attack I begin to shift to the next target. As my gaze falls upon a pirate charging Krodha, I quickly thrust my arm out and close my hand as if grabbing the man and up from the deck of the ship rise shadow arms that wrap around the man and grasp him. As the pirate struggles against the arms I vanish from sight, teleporting behind him. Appearing behind the pirate I bring my arms up and slip them around him, grabbing him from behind before bitting down on the side of his neck, sinking my teeth into the side of his neck before wrenching back to rip out a good chunk of flesh and meat from the side of his neck.

Post WC: 420
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:04 pm

There are screams of terror and mass chaos on the ship. Some try to rush below to hide while others seeing no alternative, they rush to attack us. My airborne body floats over several of them as the captain tries to reach for his blade, but it would be of no use. My right palm glows with energy as I begin to descend toward him. Landing in a crouch, my palm connects with his solar plexus, but the impact reverberates thru his entire body and pushes against his internal organs causing him to spit up a large amount of blood. All the pirates around him are knocked away as well. Seeing no point in spending too much time here when we have other ships to attack, I decide to cleanse this ship quickly. I float into the air and call to Valkrist, "That is enough for now. Save it for the next ship. We are done here." My body glows radiantly with a dark aura and I close my eyes. Energy swirls around me before I open my eyes looking down at the ship. Spirit symbols would appear on the deck of the ship and anyone caught on the deck would be caught in an unleashing of the Divine Uprising power. The deck glows with golden light before an upward roar of burning spiritual energy engulfs everything. Listening to the short lived screams of agony as they are reduced to cinders. I float in the sky and watch with a grin on my face. "Now that was beautiful, don't you think, Valkrist? The next ship is yours." Looking down, the deck of the ship is completely singed and tossing down a sutra card to cave the rest of the deck in on itself so we can expose the lower level. That is where the treasure should be. I look around to get a visual as our boat makes its way over. I don't know much about ships or their setup, so I turn to Valkrist, "Ay, where do they keep the treasure on a ship?"

367/1133
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Behold The Red Sail
After ripping a piece of the pirates neck out I release the body and take a step back, spitting the piece of meat out as I take a step back. Shifting my gaze I begin to scan for another pirate to deal with when I hear Krodha call out to me. Growling faintly at what he had to say, I glance around before calling upon my ability to teleport, once again I vanish from sight and this time appear behind Krodha with my back to him. After appearing once again I shift my gaze back to the sky and sigh lightly as I bring an arm up an whipe the blood from my mouth. Slowly I shift my gaze, keeping it fixed on the sky as Krodha conjures up another of his spells to destroy the rest of the pirates on the deck of the ship. While looking at the sky I listen to the momentary screams and crys of agony from the rest of the pirates before it dies down. When he begins speaking to me, I nod faintly to what he has to say first before turning my attention to the next pirate ship since he said it was mine. Since I had my own ship to destroy I begin to move but when I hear Krodha speak up again I pause for a moment and look back at him before looking down at the ship and shrug faintly, " How should I know.. You should have kept one of the crew alive so you could have found out. I guess you aren't as smart as I thought you were. Now if you don't mind, I have a ship to take care of... Do you want this one intact as well? "

Post WC: 293
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 am

Growling at Valkrist, I realize that the aura of battle and death has got my blood boiling and is making it easier for Krodha to awaken. As my gaze snaps at him and I prepare to unleash my Dark Kami form to tear him to pieces, I notice a glimmer out the corner of my eye. I ignore him for a moment and see more. "It's right there. Since you spend so much time looking at the sky as if it's going to make you smarter, I figured, I'd ask... or perhaps you are not in need of funds. Go, ask them if they'll surrender. If they refuse, kill them all. And yes, fool, the ship needs to be intact so that you can loot it unless you can breathe underwater." I shake my head at him before floating down to the cargo hold where the treasure is stored. The other ship is maybe a kilometer away or so, so it should take him long to fly over to it. I wouldn't be surprised if he just starts killing people, but it also wouldn't bother me either.

When the boat finally arrives, I ask them where the loot is supposed to go. They look at me with mild confusion and tell me that it can be stored at the docks, but that they can't transport the amount of booty that this ship can hold in their boat. It would require multiple trips. "Get the image in your head." I look at the helmsman and nod to him. "Timatimana!" A large column of light appears and moments later another one would appear at the docks. The retriever climbs aboard and I look at him, "Transfer complete. Search the rest of the ship though because I only moved the cargo hold. Anything that is left and you can't take, leave it on the bridge there." I look over to the other ship in the distance before lifting into the air and flying towards it.

351/1484
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:49 am

Behold The Red Sail
As Krodha begins to growl I raise an eyebrow as I watch him, wondering if he was ready to fight already since it seemed he wasn't finished with his buisness yet. While he speaks I frown faintly at what he has to say, glancing towards the sky for a moment before looking back at him, the frown fading and being replaced with a glare as I look at him. " I care not to speak with you any more right now... ". Turning my attention away from him as he begins to move down to the ship, I turn my attention back to the ship he told me to take care of. Fixing my gaze on the ship I begin to move away from the one we just took care of, leaving Krodha to deal with his money and the ship. Moving towards the ship I glance across the sea for a moment as I surrender to the beast within me. As I release the beast inside me a soft dark light surrounds me for a few seconds and when it begins to fade I support a different form, my second demon transformation. Now that I had assumed my second demonic transformation I begin to push myself and fly faster across the sea towards the pirate ship. As I came upon the ship I didn't even take the time to stop and offer the pirates a chance to surrender, instead I launched right into attacking them, pouncing onto one of the pirates. Taking the pirate to the ground I begin to maul his face, bitting away a few chunks of the man's flesh and swallowing them. Panic began to over come some of the pirates as they watched their fellow pirate being attacked by a monster and others were brave enough to take up arms. Picking up on the approach of one of the pirates that had started to charge me I lift my head from the dead pirate, looking towards the brave pirate that had started to charge me and growled as he drew closer. As the pirate charged forward another joined in on the attack, bringing his crossbow up, he takes aim and fires. When I felt the bolt from the crossbow strike me in the shoulder I let out a howl of pain before turning my attention to the one with the crossbow and vanish for a moment before appearing behind him. As I reappear behind him I grab him by the arm and yank side ways, jerking him from his feet I swing him through the air and into the pirate that was charging towards me.

Post WC: 440
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:12 am

Flying towards the next ship, I focus my vision on the ship and either he talks really fast or he skipped negotiations altogether. Either way, I slow up my flight to give him more time to play and have fun. He annoys me far less when he is in a good mood and with my temper the way it is, it would be best since he was a damn good minion and with this new control that he has been showing, perhaps Valkrist would make a damn good officer in my regime. A feat that Novak failed to accomplish. I suppose the strategic thing to do would be to play nice, but I prefer his loyalty thru obedience and submission, so perhaps, he and I will have to bond the way we know best. We will probably just fight. Part of me looks to the Heavens and thinks to call down a powerful bolt right on that ship as soon as I get a clear shot at him, but I think that that might damage the treasure below and that would be bad. I look at the sail of this ship and smile as I get an idea in my head.

As I close in on the ship, I don't bother attacking anyone or even acknowledging the werewolf creature below. So he is still a mutt. I smirk to myself as I telekinetically confiscate several swords and daggers. Releasing enough of my transformation to tap into my true strength, I jam the weapons into the mast of the ship handle first so that the blades are sticking up. They are spaced out just enough causing me to nod at them approvingly. I look down to see how his little killing spree is going before I proceed with my idea. Two ropes are wrapped around the necks of two pirates standing near the ledge of the ship before they are thrown off and hung by their necks.

338/1822
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 am

Behold The Red Sail
After slinging the pirate into the one that had been charging at me I shift my attention to another of the pirates and growl at him as I reach up to the shoulder that now had a crossbow bolt in it and grab the bolt before pulling it from my shoulder, growling louder at the pain. Bounding forwards towards more of the pirates they begin to scatter before I pounce onto one of them, taking him to the ground as I sink my claws into his flesh. As I sink my claws into his flesh I bite down onto his shoulder and rip away part of his cloths along with some of the met underneath. As I begin to tear into the pirate he lets out crys of pain, causing the other pirates to begin to panic more and look for a way to get away from the attack taking place. While attacking the pirate I call upon another of my demonic powers, summoning forth my Chaotic Familiars. A entity made of dark energy attaches to my back before five tendrils stretch out from the collection of dark energy, some of the tendrils supporting wolf heads while the others support snake heads. Lifting my head from the lifeless body of the pirate I raise it to the air and let out a howl as the five tendrils shoot off in different directions, each going after a different pirate. The three wolf tendrils begin to attack three different pirates, bitting at the pirates as if they are eating the pirates ripping away pieces of clothing, armor, and meat tossing them aside as they 'feed' upon the pirates. The two snake headed tendrils wrap around two different pirates and lift them from the ground before they begin to constrict the pirates, crushing the pirates in their grasp. While the familiar I summoned attacks some of the other pirates I turn my gaze to another group. Moving forwards I jump into the air towards the group of pirates, some of them begin to turn to run and as they do I draw back an arm, gathering more dark energy before I thrust my arm forwards, unleashing a wave of demonic energy at one of the pirates that slices him in half. As I come down, I come down crashing onto one of the other pirates and slam my palm into his hand, pushing down with all my strength. The wood under the pirates head begins to give way some before his skull finally gives way and begins to crack before his head is crushed under the force.

Post WC: 434
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Good to see that he is having fun down there. Seeing no reason in interrupting his killing spree, I start picking off the crossbow archers and impaling them two at a time or one by one onto the swords and daggers. I can't help but smile as I begin to watch their blood start to drain over the primary sails of the pirate vessel. Now this is impressive to watch. Quite beautiful as well as I spend some time watching the patterns that the blood makes as it runs down the mast as well. Several of the pirates jump overboard in hopes of escaping us. I grab a couple more pirates and impale them so that all of my swords and daggers have a body hanging from them. As the blood covers the sail of the ship and I chuckle at the thought that these two ships were the two biggest problems for this trade route. Instead of destroying this ship, I look down at Valkrist in what I assume to be his beast form and speak, "Don't mess up the new ship of the Mandirai Navy. I figure a blood red sail should strike a bit of fear into the hearts of would-be enemies. They will look at this red sail with anxiety and know that it is foolish to trifle with this ship."

I look at the ship and grin. Once Valkrist is done with his toys, I would think of the next pirate ship to assault before chanting, "Timatimana!" This would be a first, but I void jump the entire ship to drop it next to the third enemy pirate ship. I look at the pirates on the other ship as they look at the ship appear out of nowhere and the mast with bodies impaled on it and also, my sail which is still dripping blood. I speak out to the other ship, "I'm guessing you recognize this ship. I am Krodha, Master of the Island to the northwest. You pirates have been interfering with Tara Mura's aquatic trade routes. You have three options from which to decide your fate: 1, you can surrender now and no harm will come to you, but I will be taking your ship from you so that you can't continue being pirates. 2, you can keep your ship and come work for me as Pirate Hunters. You get a steady stipend and 60% of all loot confiscated plus certain bonuses for special missions. Option 3 is you choose neither and we kill all of you. Your choice."

447/2269
Pirates Ho Quest (IP)
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Behold The Red Sail
Turning my attention away from the dead pirate, I glance around for a moment. The familiars I had summoned having taken care of the pirates they had started to attack, they too shift to new targets and begin to deal with them in much the same fashion they had delt with their first targets. Before I could decide on a new target I hear Krodha's voice from above. Growling softly I glance up at him and give a faint nod to his order. Since he wanted to save the ship I let out another growl, this one in annoyince since I couldn't simply sink the ship, but he wanted to keep it for something though it didn't matter to me as long as I got to kill things. Since my buisness with Krodha had finished for the time being I turn my attetnion back to the buisness at hand, dealing with the rest of the pirates on the ship, though a number of the pirates had already jumped over board, but I wasn't going to jump into the water and deal with them. Resting my gaze upon one of the pirates as he makes his way for the side of the ship so he could jump off I begin to move forwards. Rushing over to the pirate I grab him before he can make it over board and take him to the ground, bitting down onto the back of his neck. As I pulled back, ripping off a piece of the man's flesh, one of my snake tendrils catches another of the pirates as he jumps from the side of the ship, coiling around him and lifting him into the air as it begins to crush the man. While dealing with the pirates I neglect to realize what Krodha does when he teleports the ship from one location to another, my attention fixed on having a little snack while my familiar deals with the pirates it had found. It wasn't until I heard Krodha speak up that I finally lift my head and notice the ship had been moved next to another of the pirate ships. When I seen the new ship I growl faintly, poised to begin attacking once again but I hold and wait since Krodha was talking to them.

Post WC: 382
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 am

This set of options seemed to be far more effective. The captain and crew seem to think that if I am powerful and psychotic enough to impale people on the mast of the ship then perhaps, working for me would be their best option in these circumstances. They certainly didn't want to die and seeing that I had a man beast with me, they didn't like their chances in dealing with me and a monster. They agree to serve me. They all kneel and I smile with a nod of my head. "Good choice. I want half of the loot from your ship moved to this one and then you will dock at the northern end of Mandira Island. Some of you will come to this ship to sail it back to Tara Mura. If you are not at the island when we arrive, he will eat all of the sailors on this ship and then I'll hunt down and kill all the rest of you. Obedience, loyalty, and success are rewarded when in service to me, the opposite, likewise, is severely punished. Do we have an understanding?" The Captain nods to me and assigns people to get the process moving quickly. It actually doesn't take long to get loot moved to our ship. I tell the Captain that I only want loot that was raided from Tara Mura ships, so if they raided other villages, they can keep that. When some sailors try to return certain items, the look on my face leads the Captain to scold them. I nod to him to show my appreciation for his honesty.

Once the transfer is complete, a skeleton crew is sent over to our ship to prepare to sail. The Captain takes his ship and heads towards Mandira while this crew takes us towards Tara Mura. Since I have no need of monitoring this voyage, I tell Valkrist that now that the task at hand is over, we should take this opportunity to continue our talk. I gesture towards the bow of the ship up front so that we can talk in private. Walking up to the front of the ship, I look out at the sea and smile. Such a beautiful sight to behold. I turn my attention to Valkrist to see if he was approaching after me. This little favor for the people of Tara Mura has shown me the value of having him around again. Perhaps, I should bring him back into the fold of things now. Just please don't let him say anything ridiculous.

While I am doing this, the acting "Captain" of my ship issues orders to his crew to make sure that everything is running according to plan. He heads down to the cargo hold to inspect all of the goods. Looking thru everything, he makes a cataloged log of everything that is kept in the hold so that I have an accurate record of what's here. Now while I didn't ask him to do this, it is a very good thing to do.

To be continued...

537/806
Pirates Ho Quest (806)
Hone: Void - Teleport (2000)

EXP = 803 x Quest Bonus
PWC (Lord) = 5803
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 am

Behold The Red Sail
Holding my ground I glance back at Krodha waiting to see what he planed to do, though it seemed these pirates are wiser then the others and decide to go along with one of his options, the one that keeps them alive. With a soft sigh I shift my gaze from him and glance to the pirates, unfortunatly I wouldn't be having any more fun right now. For the moment I remain in my beast form and fix my gaze on the pirates as they begin to do as Krodha had ordered them to do and transfer over treasuer and then some of the crew from the other ship. It was starting to look like this form was no longer needed and after all the energy I had expended dealing with the pirates I knew I would need to change back and take a break so I could recover. When I hear Krodha speak up again, speaking to me I give a faint nod and now it seemed it was time for us to have our talk. As our talk comes back to mind I growl faintly and finally shift back to my human form. After shifting back to my human form I turn and begin to follow after Krodha as he makes his wya to the bow of the ship. Moving to the bow of the ship I come to a stop and glance out at the sea for a moment, scanning over it before he lifted his gaze to the sky.

Post WC: 253

Updated
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Red Sail   Behold the Red Sail Empty

Back to top Go down

Behold the Red Sail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: