Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) Empty
PostSubject: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 pm

.: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)
East City Police Dept.

In the days following the acquisition of her first standard issue weapon, a text message would come across and be delivered to Nikki’s phone. The message would contain the following:

“Nikki de Luchana, You are scheduled for field orientation this Friday at 1 o’clock PM. Meet me at SPD HQ, in the back area on floor B1. Come to room B112. Be suited up and bring your side arm with you. See you then. – Terrence Wallace.”

On the day of the meeting, she would be expected to arrive on time to the area specified. It would be a normal temperate day outside; the city would be bustling with activity as it often did during the day time hours. B1 would be in the first of the lower levels beneath the PD. It would be easily accessible via the elevator or stairwell inside the PD. Room B112 would be situated down the hall from the elevator/stairwell in a newer looking room with “Experimental Realm Station” on the faceplate on the door. The door would require a keycard for entry and within the room, and on entry, the room would be am empty white space with four walls far enough apart to fit a few basketball courts in it.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) Nikkitop
The first message I would get after being issued my gun was from a Terrence Wallace which apparently was a orientation meeting at the HQ. I would cross the date and hour of on my schedule as well as setting the alarm on my phone two hours earlier just so I wouldn't miss it. Friday came and the alarm rang at 11, sending a shock wave through my limp body which had been sleeping on the bed. I crawl over the floor while trying to rise to my feet as my hand grasp around the phone where two sleepy eyes were reading. 'Meeting at HQ B1 – b112 1pm' My eyes widen as I notice that I only have two hours left to get ready and arrive down at the station. A quick shower followed by a quick breakfast and a rush down the stairs while holding my gun and holster in my left hand.

The drive to the HQ had been a quick one as I had used the blue lights to be able to get there in time and when I entered floor B1 from the elevator, I still had four minutes left on my clock before I was scheduled to be at B112. My arms hang straight to my sides as I stand before the door, looking around before giving it three solid knocks and then taking two steps back while waiting for a response from within.

wc: 240
pc: 1
Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) Nikkibottom

Last edited by Skiou on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 pm

The knocks register on the door, but the material of the door was like knocking on a blacksmith’s anvil. The door slides open to reveal a large dark skinned male with a short black shaved Mohawk styled hair cut in a pair of fatigue pants, combat boots, belt and a black t-shirt which stretched across his muscular frame. A large belt is about his waist, holding his holstered pistol and radio on either side of his waist. A frown comes across his stern lips as he looks down and assumes, “Nikki…” Her voice rolls out his throat like a low growl, but there did not seem to be any evident murderous intent in it. He would wait for some type of affirmation before injecting, “I will be working with you today. I am Lt. Terrance Wallace, but I will prefer you refer to me as Big Brother Terrence. Bring your cute ass in here before I get mad.” He seemed angry over all for no particular reason. He motions for her to enter into the room, previously described as all white with plenty of room but nothing in it in particular. “Welcome to my domain,” he says to her as he walks towards the center of the room, “controller, give us environment setting 3.” As they walked into the room, the door would slide shut behind them and the white walls, floor and ceiling would begin to morph around them, changing into a lifelike urban terrain thanks to the powers of Realm 2.0. Green letters would build the architecture of the building before they faded into color and life was brought to the scene. “This your first time in realm, or do you have this shit at home?” he inquires as he stops near the center of the room, which now would be the center of a main street within the city, and faces her. Behind him would be an array of buildings and vehicles and notably a four story bank.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 pm

I look up on the huge man that opens the door and greets me. As he speaks my name I simply nod as I marvel at his size and grandeur compared to me. I stare down onto the frame of the door as I give a stuttering “ok” to his preference to be called Big Brother Terrence. Upon his ‘cute ass’ comment, I was a little shocked, widening my eyes as I walk into the room, covering my ass with my hands in fear that there would be others in the office that would try to give it a good look. As we enter the room, I marvel at the size of it and the fact that it’s in a building in the middle of town! However, when the room started to change, buildings, and cars started to fill the room I was even more astounded. “If I’ve had something like this at home! I would never have applied for the force!” I exclaim as I start to walk down what seems to be the sidewalk, feeling it a little odd to be inside a room, which looked and felt like a city. I turn to look at him as I continued to gaze around until I notice the bank! Sure, it had to some sort of meaning behind creating this room. “So this is like a real life simulator used to train rookies?” I ask as I walk back to BBT’s side, letting my eyes rest onto the back entrance before the go back to him, waiting for a response of some sort.

wc: 504
pc: 2
texp: 1

Last edited by Skiou on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Terrance seems a bit surprised at first as she answers. Looking down at her, he comments, “shit like this is as normal as television. You can get the home version set up in your house. Elgoog’s been making a killing off of the Realm monopoly.” With a shrug he continues, “but that’s good. That just means your parents raised you right. Means you got a brain under that smooth silky hair. Aint no zooombie… know what I mean? Enough about that. Yeah, this is a simulator set up by one of our corporate sponsors. This way less people get killed. It doesn’t mean you can’t get hurt though. Since you don’t seem to know much about it, I’ll give you the break down. Here in realm, you’re plugged into our software program. You don’t have to use no bullets, but you can practice shooting. Everything’s virtual. That don’t make you no invincible hardass though. As soon as you stepped into here, your body synched with the room. You feel that air don’t you? Feel like we’re outside? How the fuck can we be outside when we’re inside. See… shits on a whole nuther level. It gets to your mind…” He presses his index finger to his head. “Blurs reality from programs… that’s why there’s so many realm junkies. But anyway… luckily if you get shot here, you won’t die. You might think you’re dying, but I hear they got safe guards in place to keep you from actually dying (I think). Best not to test it out, you know? I’m going to run you through a simulation and let you handle it on your own. Got your gun I see. Good. Don’t worry about bullets. It’s already been synched. If I see somewhere where you need help, I’ll instruct you. How that sound? You got any questions, cupcake?

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

I give BBT as razor-sharp look as my right hand brush a strand of hair behind the ear as my left hand draws the gun out of its holster. “Don’t call me cupcake!” I say in a sharp tone as I aim the gun first at him and then towards the entrance of the bank. “And no! No question from this chick so far!” I would place both my hands on the gun, one around the stock and trigger and the other one on the bottom for support against the recoil and aim. I was unsure as to what this scenario was, but from my years as a teen spending hours and hours watching movies with a lot of bank robberies, I was simply guessing it was something like that I was up against. As I reached the first step of the stairs leading to the backdoor, I would stop and turn around, lowering my gun as I turn to look at BBT. “What happens when I get shot?”I ask carefully, while looking at my feet, trying to shield by worried eyes from BBT’s steel gaze. I turn to look at the door once more before looking down at the gun, tilting my head slightly before taking aim at the glass door, squeezing the trigger enough to release a single round. The round hits the door but bounces off the bulletproof glass – like a real bullet would do. A sinister and twisted thought appeared in my head as I turn it to look at BBT, my eyes sort of telling what I was thinking. ‘What would happen if I shoot you?

wc: 504
pc: 3
texp: 2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Terrance does not look amused as he is reprimanded and the gun is aimed at him; he also doesn’t seem alarmed for any reason. “We got a live one,” he murmurs to himself while looking down and shaking his head, “it only gets harder that way.” He looks up as his gaze follows her to the stairs where she already seemed to be in motion, “but maybe she likes it hard.” His eyes cut at the gaze that’s returned to him as he mentally wonders what was going through her head. Lifting his right hand, a finger points in the air and circulates in a ‘let’s get going’ manner as he gives the verbal command to “unlock scenario 5, level 6.”

Life springs up and inhabits the area around them. The empty urban terrain becomes populated with day time pedestrians walking back and forth on the crowded sidewalks in front of the bank. Cars pass to and fro on the streets in front of the bank. People park and pay at the meter while others get into cars and drive off. During this time when the city comes to life, Terrance blends in with the city demography, out of site, but his voice remains audible throughout the realm. Beyond the glass doors of the bank, things seem to be moving normally with customers standing in line waiting to be serviced and receptionists greeting incoming customers.

Suddenly there is a loud explosion from inside the bank causing most of the people within to duck. A single man remains standing in the center of the chaos wearing a large coat and a baseball cap covering his head. He turns to a guard who reaches for his gun and fires off a single shot, sending the guard to the ground with a thin wisp of blood flung in his descent. Returning the gun to an ascended position, the male yells, “no one try anything funny or they’re going to get the same! Everyone on the ground… NOW!”

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:36 pm

In a flash, things suddenly changed from a empty city to one buzzing with life. It was then I heard the all too familiar sound of a gun shooting and screams from a shocked audience. Falling to the side of the stairs, I would shout out to the crowd that was walking past the door. “Hey! Get to the other side of the road! There’s a robbery going on!” my available hand would go for the police radio that was on my shoulder, pressing in the button as I would speak loud and clearly into it. “Dispatch, this is officer Alpha Echo 239 – Shots fired at the bank of Kings Road! Need assistance! I repeat – Shots fired at Kings Road, need assistance!” Until the word from dispatch would come through I would fall back, trying to get as many people away from the sidewalk in front of the bank to the other side and away from the entrance, in case the person within was going to take a few shoots outside. “Of course! Bank robbery!” I said to myself as I was pushing people out of the way, blocking the street as good as I was able to do on my own while continue to shout out commands for people to get to the other side of the street.

wc: 994
pc: 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm

As the shots are fired and Nikki advises for the people to get away from the entrance, it would seem that the people complied. The sound of a second shot when the guard was hit assisted in her point as people scattered from the area. There was a bit of a panic as people ran out into the streets, but there were no people hit as a consequence. The entrance to the bank is cleared and people who were about to park get back in their car to get away from the area. A voice would come over the COM line and inform, “we have your position officer and are in the process of sending back up. Please standby.”

One car in particular seemed unaffected by the chaos, as a single male driver stood behind the wheel and looked nervously into the bank, then to Nikki. He sees her controlling the flow of the civilian traffic and curses at his luck that a cop would be outside of the bank during the time his cohort was robbing it. Looking at her carefully, he reaches into his jacket and slowly opens the door of his car.

By this time, in the inside, the initial bank robber would have control of the situation with the hostages on the floor and bank tellers in the lobby on the ground with them. As it would turn out, one of the ‘hostages’ stands up and pulls a skull cap over his head, having been there from the very beginning. He nods to the original robber as he hops over the counter and moves towards the safe. The first male warns, “90 seconds… let’s get this done quickly…”

After opening his door, the getaway driver keeps his gaze firmly on Nikki between the people she is moving out of the way. He lifts up a gun and aims towards her. Someone shouts out, “he’s got a gun!” and the male fires, aiming for Nikki’s chest. The first shot would be inaccurate, but the second and third may hold the potential of hitting her if she did not move out of the way.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:27 pm

The word gun lingered in my mind as I would push a woman out of the way and drop myself to the ground while my right hand aimed the gun outwards, finding the man that was standing in the middle of the street with his own piece. Reacting on instinct, I would squeeze the trigger three times as both my hands held the gun steady and aimed at his chest. The bullets slammed into his body one after another, sending him flying backwards before he would slam into the ground – dead. I look around to see if someone was hurt and luckily, there was none. Standing back up, I would notice three distinct bullet holes in the wall behind me, and from the looks of the holes, the caliber was big enough to split me in half. I start walking towards the dead man’s body with my gun aimed at him, walking over to his side where I would kick the gun away as I would kneel down to check his pulse before calling dispatch again “Dispatch – We got a hostile down! Send an ambulance!” I return to the stairs, figuring that this guy must associated with the guys inside, meaning I just killed their man on the outside and their getaway.

wc: 1206
pc: 5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:51 pm

The shot out outside of the bank along with the six shots of which it consists alerts those inside. The two males look to the doorway as the male in the baseball cap calls out, “oh shit!” He looks to the other who was being the counter and calls out, “it’s too late, let’s go! Take what we’ve got already.” A bit panicked, they seem to shy away from the front door, unsure of what was beyond it. The male behind the counter, jumps over it and pulls a bag of money over with him. He looks around and grabs a kid from his position on the ground and growls, “come on, kid, you’re coming with us.” The woman the child was with, screams out in protest, but is rewarded with a foot to the face as the male in the baseball hat tells her to stay down. The woman rolls over and holds her face, sobbing in pain.

The dispatch comes in, “units are thirty seconds away. An ambulance will be en route.”

The first male looks around for an alternate exit, but as a bank, it seemed to only have one way in and out: the front door. The male in the baseball cap covers the male in the hoodie as they are forced to head out the front door. The door opens and the kid is pushed out first with a gun shoved in his neck serving as a shield for the male coming behind him. “Anything happens, and the kid gets it!” he shouts.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:43 pm

My eyes widen as I see the boy being pushed out of the twin doors and used as a human shield for the robbers. It was disgusting how someone could do such a thing just for money. “Drop the gun!” I shout as I aim the gun towards the man, trying to get a clear shot on his head, but with the boy and an ever-increasing crowd, it became hard. My right hand holds the gun in place as my left squeeze the button on the walkie “Where the hell is the backup?” It was then I could hear and see the many cars that would blockade the street and police officers would jump their hoods and take cover while aiming towards the stairs and the armed men. I would fall back towards one of the cars while still holding my aim at the person, not taking any chances. “Shit, this is not good” I exhale as I sit down behind the car, removing the clip and inserting a new one. This was nothing like school! In school, it was simple tasks, like people barricading themselves inside a room or trying to run away – but using human shields… never! I stand up and lean out across the hood, having my aim at the door and the hostiles as I wait for something to happen.

wc: 1230
pc: 6
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

A grin comes upon the lips of the male holding the child as he sees that the officer backed down. The grin quickly goes away as several cars pull up from either side of the street. “Shit!” he murmurs, attempting to move to make a run for it, but the cops are out of the car with guns on him well before he or his cohort are able to go anywhere. “Release the boy!” comes the commanding yell from an armed officer and with it, the two robbers see that resisting would only make things worse. Throwing in the towel they both drop their weapons and the man in front releases the boy, quickly who runs back into the bank for my mom. The officers begin to approach on the two males as Nikki receives a pat on the back and a “good job officer.” As the scene comes into a fold, Terrance’s voice comes in stopping the sequence. Everything pauses, people stand still and cars are suspended in immobility. Terrance manifests walking towards her and congratulates, “very good. You’re showing promise. You did everything right and by the book. How did you like the simulation?” He stand before her with his arms folded and a pleased scowl.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm

I release a sigh as I head the voice of BBT again. The simulation was so authentic that at a certain point I couldn’t even notice the different. “It was something different, that’s for sure” I reply in a shallow voice as I secure my gun in the holster as I would turn to look at him. “So is there anything more, or was this the only quest?” I look at him as he state that I did everything by the book and almost instantly shoot a comment back at his sentence. “Well, sooner or later I will have to break away from the book.” I turn again to look at the room before asking another question – “So what do we d now? We continue playing games or go for the real deal?”

wc: 1363
pc: 7
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm

“I’ll bet you do deviate from the book… but no, it’d be pointless to bring you down here just for that. I’m actually evaluating you and we’ve got more to do,” Terrance informed, “so let’s get to it.” He gives the verbal command for the bank scenario to end, and with it, the city and people vanish returning the room to its normal white state. “That was some pretty good shooting you did back there,” he rewards, but admits, “but I think it was beginner’s luck. I’m going to test you on how well you handle different guns in a range.” Clapping his hands, he gives the verbal command for the firing range program to play out, “after you show me you can load each one, I want you to take ten shots with each weapon at the targets.” A bar springs up in front of the both of them carrying a rifle, shotgun and a supplementary gun on it. Buckets of ammo reside on this table as well. “I want you to display that you know how to load each weapon. Safeties off, lock, load and shoot. I’ll take you word on the pistol,” he informs with a grin, “you seem to be able to work that fine.” He folds his arms at his chest and walks around to her rear, taking steps to allow her to work with the guns and bullet. During this process, cutout white dummies with cross hairs on vital portions of the dummy spring up several yards away from their position. He comments, “for the pistol, I want you to try dual wielding as well… I’m going to see how well you do different positions, missy. Think you can handle that?”

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:37 pm

I think I'm capable of handling more than just a gun” I say as I give him a wink before putting my eyes to the guns that laid in front of me. Which should I go for first? Dual wield, rifle or shotgun? I let my hands glide over the guns before stopping them at the rifle. “The big guns first then” I say in a giggle as I withdraw a few cartridges from the box and place them on the table. Pushing the shotgun an the secondary a little to the side, I would start with removing the clip and carefully fill it with its deadly cargo. Once the clip was full, I would slip it into its place before giving it a little punch with the palm, making it give off a loud 'click' sound, indicating that it was firmly locked to the gun. Then I would adjust the rifle so that the bipods would stand on the table as I would lean forwards, sticking out my butt towards BBT as I would lean my head against the stock and look through the scope, placing the cross-hair onto the marks that were painted on. I had never shot with a high calibre rifle before and so the first shot hit me as a surprise as the recoil was much greater than I had first anticipated. Taking a second between each shot, I would become more adjusted to the recoil and how hard I my grip was to be to diminish the recoil as much as possible.

The nest nine rounds for the rifle went pretty smoothly, though I had three misses in ten shot. Next up was the shotgun, a weapon constructed to deal damage in short ranges. I remembered this from the academy, but sadly I had never shot a gun similar to this, only seen it be done a few times before. Letting my hands grasp around, I would start to fill its magazine with shot's, counting up to ten. One the magazine were filled, I would press gun to my shoulder and take aim on one of the dolls being closest to me before squeezing the trigger. The first shout echoed off the room as the muzzle spewed out smoke and a short flame. I take a second as I pop my jaw to rid the pressure in my ears and relieve some of the pain on my shoulder. Before locking my jaws tight together and firing another shot at the dummy, looking at how the slug bit into the chest area of it. The pain dissipates somewhat during the next shots, but the tenth and final shot brings me to the breaking points as I put the shotgun down on the table and use my hands to remove tears from my eyes before it would ruin the make-up. I look up at the roof before turning, sniffling my nose as I would ask in a low voice as I walk towards the door, “I need to go to the toilet

wc: 1872
pc: 8
texp: 3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Terrance keeps his eyes on her with his arms crossed on his chest as she speaks and proceeds. “You’re going to make a married man want to break some vows,” he warns in a low growl like murmur, mostly to himself. He watches the technique in which she handles the big gun, and when her ass pokes out towards him, his head tilts a bit as he inspects her stance from behind. He seems to approve of her use of the guns, but with the final shotgun blast, he is slightly caught off guard as she remarks that she has to use the restroom. “Um… okay…” he says, allowing it, since there wasn’t much he could do to try to get in the way of a young lady going to the toilet. “Make it quick…” he says attempting to sound somewhat strict in the order. As she approached the area where the door was, it would automatically slide open for her allowing her an exit to the training room.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Exiting the room, I would head directly for the bathroom which was just a few meters down the hall. Well inside the white room I would walk in front of the mirror and remove my shirt, showing a bruise that was covering almost the whole of my shoulder. It had a blue red tint to it and whenever I as much as brushed with a light finger over it I would flinch at the pain. Gently wetting a towel in cold water, I would place it on the shoulder which would relieve some of the pain for a few moments before it would come back. Repeating this a few times would help on the pain, but not on the bruise as I would walk back towards the white room and Terrence. Entering the room I would give him a small smile before walking over to the counter again, letting my hands rest gently on the guns as I would look back at Terrence. “You wanted me to dual wield these?” I say as I lift the guns off the table and up in front of my face. My eyes are still a little wet from the tears that had built up and somewhat red as well so if the man had a very keen eyesight he would be able to notice the redness. Shooting a gun wasn't as had as a rifle and the fact that I didn't have to use my shoulder to fend off the recoil made it a tad easier as well.

wc: 2128
pc: 9
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm

The current instructor would wait in the room until she was finished thinking over things as he did so. As she came back in, the doors would reopen for her and close behind her. Lifting his gaze from his thoughts and looking over her, Terrance read a little bit into what she might be going through. As an instructor, he would be tough on her, but she was feminine and cute which fucked with him just a bit. As she asks the question, he hesitates for a moment before commenting, “yeah…” Afterwards, he quickly offers, “everything okay? You want to continue this tomorrow? I’ll let you off the hook this time.” He would be under the assumption that girls were not built like the males he normally worked with, feeling a bit bad that he hadn’t noticed it before. Still, he would try his best to keep his face from showing his thoughts remaining firm in his stance and demeanor.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:12 pm

I would look back at him as he asked me if I was fine. “Nah, im fine, just had correct my bra” I responded as I would load both of the guns with ammunition before taking aim at a mid ranged dummy. I had been very efficient in shooting with one gun, but two at the same time? The first squeeze on the trigger releases a bullet from each barrel which slam into the dummy, creating two holes around two inches apart. The second shot thunders throughout the room, but only one bullet hits its mark while the other misses by an inch. I adjust the aim of both pistols and squeeze once more, sending another pair into the lower parts of the dummy while trying to keep my focus on both guns at once. After a few shots, I come into a rhythm where I will only shoot one gun at a time while simultaneously adjust the other gun. It went smoothly for a few shots before the recoil started to push them off their marks again. Both of the guns would click as the last bullet from each gun hit the dummy. “Seems like I could use more training dual wielding” I say as I look at how spread the bullet holes are spread out, knowing that it would be hard to hit a moving foe with my skill at this time.

wc: 2364
pc: 10
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 pm

“I’m surprised you -wear- underwear…” the Lt. murmurs under his breath. Still by this point, he might have been happy to assist her with that issue. Since there was an all clear with her condition, there was no reason not to continue. The strict and stern nature is reinforced in BBT and training and or evaluation continues. The Lt. approaches to the side rear of the young lady as she prepares the weapons and brings up both pistols. His fingers come up and to his ears when she begins and he watches her as she fires at the targets. When the clicks come, he nods and congratulates and agrees, “not great, but not bad. Anyways, practice on your own time, but I’ll give you a few pointers; go ahead and reload.” He would approach her from the rear and stand directly behind her, his body just inches from touching her own as he looks over her shoulder and speaks, “they call dual wielding, akimbo. It allows you to increase your rate of fire and unload double the ammo. It also comes in handy if one of your pistols jams; it does happen from time to time, so make sure you take care of your gun.” He pauses for a moment, his gaze looking to see if it could peer down her shirt from his position as he continues, “the human eye can’t accurately aim two pistols at once… expers can because they’re have machine, but you’re all woman, so use point shooting. It’s also a good idea to modify your pistol with wrist straps; it helps with reloading.” If she hadn’t moved or pushed him back by this point, he would comment, “try lowering the gun you’re not shooting with and alternating between shots to help you get used to it.”

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:31 pm

My hands would quickly remove the empty clips and replace them with a pair of loaded ones, before listening to what he had to say. “Akimbo” I let the word roll over my tongue as wielded the guns, imagining on how I could wield them more efficiently when shooting. I wouold turn around when I notice that his breath is very close, not quickly so I would headbutt him, but slowly as I would gently bite my lip as I would ask sheepishly - “Like this?” as I stretch my arms forwards while turning around. Having men up close on me was no big deal, as long as they kept their hands off – however I have had a few times that the rule went to pass but usually that only happen when alcohol and party was in the picture. I do as I said I should do, keep one gun lower when not shooting with it as I started to fire away at the dummy in front of me. “Heh, it feels easier to control them” I exclaim as both guns click at the same time, letting small tendrils of smoke rise from the chamber and barrel as I raise them up in front of my mouth and gives them a blow.

wc: 2581
pc: 11
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:46 pm

“Mmm,” the Lt. would growl lightly as she bit her lip and proceeded to continue with the exercise. He couldn’t tell if she was being sexy on purpose, or if it was something that just kind of happened. He would step back and allow her room to shoot, watching the improvement in her shots. When the clicking follows, his gaze would be on her lips as she blew the barrel of the gun. “Yeah, that’s good,” he would approve before clarifying, “good shooting. Yeah, keep that in mind when you’re practicing and in the field.” Since a bit of time had passed since she had come in, the Lt. concludes, “but, that’s all we had on the agenda today; a simulated field test and your weapon evaluation. I think I have enough to file my report on you. You did good, Rookie. Your commander’ll be hearing a good recommendation on you, so keep up the progress. You’re way better than a bunch of these hot headed rookies in the force already. Keep up the work, baby girl. You can keep practicing if you want and I’ll see that your badge is activated for this room, so that you’ll be able to enter it to practice on your own. Sound good?” He would await her reply before leaving her to do as she please.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 pm

A pink tint spreads across my cheeks as he calls me baby girl. It had been years since someone had called me that and in some weird twisted way, it made me sound so small and innocent. “Thank you” I say as I bow my head when he compliment me, it had been few times I had been given a compliment since I joined the force, usually it all went to my male partners and rarely to me. “Sure, I would love to come back here and shoot some more, but for now I think I need to rest – shoulder is kinda sore” I reply as he offers me to use the room in the future. My left hand would go to my shoulder as I started walking towards the door, massaging it gently as I made a mental note to go by the store and get some ice. “So when do we meet next time?” I ask as I'm about to walk out the door, still holding my shoulder.

wc: 2753
pc: 12
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

“Oh yeah,” Terrence agrees, “that kick back on the big boy can leave a mark. Think of it as a passion mark, it just means it likes you.” Making it to the door, the door slides open and Terrence allows her to step out first. With the question that comes in, he thinks for a moment before reaching to the side of his belt. He pulls out his phone and opens a holographic application for his calendar. “De Luchana…” he murmurs while looking through it. Seeing an open slot, he takes a few buttons on his console while saying, “two weeks from now should be good. I’ll observe you then and give you a bi monthly review. Feel free to ask any questions then and we’ll catch up on your progress and see what you want to work on.” He closes his phone and places it back on his hip, “so 2 weeks from now, that’s a Friday; it’s going to be a date, all right?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)   Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bang Bang, Field Exercises and Such (Nikki)
Page 1 of 1