Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 am

Awake Loki_01
“It’s no good to dream awake if you think that you’re moving while you’re standing still...” Those words pierced my thought, causing me to emerge from sleep. A deep , heavy breath came from my chest, clearing my senses. Sharply, my body came from the bed, rising to sitting up. My eyes were hazy, probably from the lack of use. Time had been lost since I had fallen from the skies. Those were the last memories I had, from the battle at the great city. Domon-kun was there, I could see his dark skies tactic. I guess I had also given myself away with my bright flashy electricity using attacks. My head was still in pain, and my chest was wrapped in strange clothes. Pulling my hand to my head, I closed my eyes to remember what had last happened..
“don’t try too hard.. you’ve been in that state for nearly two months..”
My eyes widened at her words.. Two months? What had happened in that time? Where was everyone at? Did no one come to find me? Did they make it back to our own time without me? I had so many questions, and had to get out of here as soon as possible. Sliding with a mix of rolling, my feet planted on the wooden floor while I stood up to my full height. My spine cracked from lack of usage, while I dusted off the cobwebs that surrounded my bones. My muscles had a light ache to them from not being used for such a prolonged amount of time. I had a great debt to this old lady, and I intended on paying it.
“I thank you for saving me, and keeping my body safe..”
I was a hazard here for her. I was actually pretty surprised that the dark army hadn’t found me. Then again, I had no idea where I was. Before the old lady could tell me to get back in bed, my feet were planted on the window, and my body was in the sky. I twisted across the large city, letting me know that they were victorious in their efforts. Moving to the south, I flew over the battle field, where I came to a stop..
“here..”
I could see all of the army below me. My light flies had torn through their front ranks before they counter attacked. I was in the middle of charging another one when bombarded with magical attacks. My focus was off when they came for the priestess, causing me to react recklessly. I released lightning at point blank, enlightenment of thunder and lightning. The explosions were enough to set off the ones all around me, and hundreds of energy balls detonated, sending me flying out of the air. What a hassle that had become. Not even I could have gotten away from their attacks for too long. I bet Domon would be laughing right now if he had seen me the last two months. Oh well, its time for me to find a way back to my realm, or someone who may know how. Speaking of that, where was everyone.. that would be my first job..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 530 / 530
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 am

Awake Loki_01
The damage across the land was apparent, so I trailed the small areas back into the city. Flying high to stay out of the way, my body would rotate and flip before landing solidly in front of the large archaic cathedral looking building. The holy center of the city, and probably the only place where I could find answers now stood before me. Time for me to go be a demon for a bit, and get the info that I need. Floating up the stairs, merchants outside froze to stare, wondering if another evil entity had come to plague them. The doors were already opened, saving me from busting them down. Quickly, my body flew through the doors and skidded to a halt in the center of the facility. I looked around, remembering the time that I had slept up in the bell tower. It held a nice view of the city at sunrise, and I rather enjoyed the time spent here.
“I need information.. are there any hot spots of activity that people will never venture towards?”
Almost immediately, they all pointed to the west. The only words I could hear through their muttering was “cove”. I had no idea really where that was, or how to get there. However, there was a certain demon that I knew would hold the answers, if he was still in fact in this time. This was going to be a huge pain in my ass if he had gone back to the future. Something was pressing me to get back, a bad feeling, and I had to find Lauren again. I had lost two months of searching for her in the mess, and had forgotten all about finding her and the family. Without spending any time socializing here, my body shot backwards through the door before shooting straight into the air. The sky was clear, and I could see for miles in every direction. I hoped to god he Domen was still here..
“Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning.. Symphony..”
My breath slowed for a moment before my right arm pointed towards the sky. A crackle wisped through my fingertips before the largest lightning bolt I could muster with my still sore body shot into the air in the same fashion as a military flare. I would float there for a moment before repeating, and sending up another one. The first one may have been set up as a fluke, this one would reaffirm anyone who knew me that I was actually still here. I had lost track of the other demon during the battle, so all I could do right now was hope for the best..

Tech : EOTL
Notes :
Wordz : 444 / 974
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 am

Awake Paco1
Two antennae stick from the small fairy’s head as he floats through the air around Sai City. Master Domen’yun’s empire required strong demons and one of Paco’s main functions was finding demons to assist with the building up of the imperial population. With the lack of demons and spirits in the past realm, this wasn’t always an easy job, but the lack of spirits and demons made it easier to find those who were around; it was as if they stood out more. The fairy floats and glitters passively moving through the normal streets of Sai City with morning life passing him on each side. The normal humans here would not be able to see the spiritual form of the fairy. The small fairy hums to himself as his internal spirit radar beeps at a normal rate forecasting no spiritual activity yet. Suddenly, there is a change and the fairy perks up. He looks around him; there were the normal workers moving from place to place, children playing in the streets and domesticated animals running about and barking playfully. “I felt a spirit…” he murmurs, having a feeling as if something had just awoken. A large exclamation point flickers over his head as he locks onto the entity; moving quickly, his body swiftly takes to the skies and flies towards it. After attempting to catch up with it, Paco realizes the entity was heading out of the village and heading towards the portal. “Crap!” comes the small squeak as he hits the nitrous on the fairy dust to rocket ahead. He arrives just in time to catch the beginning of the lightning attack. He witnesses the raw power of Sanzo’s lightning as it rips through the sky and murmurs, “cool” in a slight amount of awe. He grins and rushes ahead to greet the lightning tiger, presenting himself before him and pointing accusingly saying, “you will do! You must come and meet my master!”

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Awake Loki_01

I had expected some one of importance to pick this thing up, not a little.. um.. what was this thing? I looked at it, glancing from its head to toes, which wasn’t very far. There was a large tear drop next to my head as I looked at the small.. thing? Was it a critter or a being of the stars, or maybe it was a fey being.. what were those called again? Damn.. oh well. There sure were some strange things back in this time. Why couldn’t I have been presented with like, a big dragon or something.. not a little.. thing..Who is this little thing, and why are they demanding that I meet their master? Oh well. Maybe it might give me a lead on getting back to my time. Besides, it wasn’t like I couldn’t defend myself properly should things take a turn for the worst. I laughed for a moment at the little.. thing. I still didn’t know what to call it.
Dropping my right arm, my fingers curled into a pistol shape that faced the little thing. A blue spark would curl through my fingertips, though I had no intention of making a strike.
“fine, fine.. I’ll go meet your master.. but if it turns out I wasted my time, I will eat you..”
Did I really just say that? Like I would eat a thing like that.. Speaking of eating.. what I wouldn’t give for a steak and some potatoes right now.. with a roasted red pepper sauce.. I felt myself growing more and more hungry just thinking about it. I had to hurry up or I really might just eat this thing.. Seriously though.. I was hungry.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 284 / 1258
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 pm

“Joy!” Paco rejoices as the electric male agrees to come with him. At the comment, he chuckles a bit with his gaze down before looking up and straight towards Sanzo. He speaks in a slightly deeper voice than Chip n Dale as he warns, “foolish one, do not allow your eyes to deceive you, for I am a being of great power! As such, I am the only one capable of serving in the capacity of his Lordship Domen’yun!” He crosses his arms and tries his best to look menacing and not fluffy. Even if he didn’t have the power to back up his words, his confidence level was well over 9000 on any power level device. “Plus, fairy’s give you gas!” he says in a more cheerful voice as his tone changes completely. If not swatted out of the air for being foolish yet, he would look around the area to attempt to get his bearing in the land before pointing towards the south and commenting, “Domenance is this way!”

171/495
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Awake Loki_01

I nearly choked on a laugh at the name of the master. Domen? That demon being a master of anyone was highly humorous. He never seemed like the type to take on followers unless they were blood thirsty ingrates. I shook my head and dug my hands into my pockets while ignoring the rest of the little things warning. Oh well, maybe he would have an idea on how to get out of here. The only lead I had was the Cove, and I really had no idea where in the east that was. It might be beneficial to save time and go see him. Holding my body up, it started to move forward as if walking, though my limbs didn’t move. Watching the little critter, “fairy” thing fly off, I would follow it to the south. As much as I hated to admit it, it would be good to see him again, since he was really the only lead of the past years that I had to go off of. At least it seemed like the humans were out of the way for now. Come to think of it, that lightning bolt would probably have those cats from the division all over me by now. Jackpot for being free of them for a bit, even though I had no intention of attacking anyone anyway. With a smile on my face, I kept close while heading to this new gathering, referred to as “Domenance”..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 244 / 1502
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Ever the talkative one, Paco speaks as he leads the way, glistening and flying towards the south serving as tour guide for his newest acquaintance. As he flies he speaks, “that area you was just over was the portal out of this world. I thought you were heading back to the future; it’s a good thing I caught you doing your lightning thing. There’s nothing worthwhile in the future, so you don’t have to worry about going there; plus you have to get into the cover and you run the chance of getting wet. Whether spirit or human, you don’t want to catch a cold. Now Master Domen isn’t really a social person, so he might not say much to you. If he doesn’t order you to be killed, that means he likes you! I’m sure you’ll do fine since he likes strong people. Being a disciple of my master comes with benefits; you will have the mercy of a graceful lord. If you are strong enough, you may even be appointed to rule over a city and become a lord of his empire if you’re fit for the job. Ah! Here we are!” Looking down, Paco starts to descend from the clouds towards what would appear to be a small village under construction. There was a lot of activity about the area with carpenters working on houses and transporting wood. A half way complete cathedral looking building rests on the cliff’s edge over looking the Great Sea. There were merchant carts and domestic animals about the area as well. Paco lowers to the center of this settlement and starts to make his way towards the cathedral. Outside the under-construction cathedral, Domen would be standing with his arms folded, inspecting the work. Paco would call out to him, “master! I have brought a lightning demon!”

305 / 800
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Awake Loki_01

I looked across the area to the East as he spoke of a portal back to the future.. So that was where I needed to go. At this point, I would be able to get there, I just had no idea how the portal worked. I hated surprises, so it would be best to go and speak with Domen and see what he knew about all of this. The clouds would pass by us before the fairy thing descended straight towards the center of a small settling. My body would flip over before moving at full speed. It looked like the little settlement was fully busy and bustling with people doing their daily duties. He had definitely been busy, and it made me wonder if he was planning some type grand take over of the past or something. Upon nearing the center of the town, I would flicker from the sight of most of the humans before reappearing on the steps of the cathedral steps. My once white suit was half functioning, the jacket sleeves were missing, and my tie had been.. well I didn’t really remember where it went. I folded my right leg up across the left and leaned back in the shade while looking over to Domen. He hadn’t changed a bit, still looked intolerant of people who were weak, the only difference was that he looked to be managing. I guess he would make a great warlord if it came down to that..

“Yoness, nice little place you have here..”

Tech : Godspeed
Notes :
Wordz : 254 / 1756
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Welcome to Domenance II

I hear the chime of the fairy, which is uneventful in itself, but his words are curious as it would seem that he had something for me. The last time he came back in this fashion, Mukesh was introduced to me and become a productive portion of my empire. As I turn, I hear a familiar voice whose identification is confirmed when I recognize the male in the tattered suite. “Sanzon,” I recall verbally and audibly in a resounding tone of calm as my gaze comes upon him. In my memory of him, we had fought together under several instances, which was slightly annoying to me since I preferred my battles to be solo. Still, he did not and had never presented himself as an enemy at any time, just an interesting demon whose acquaintance I’ve made. It had seemingly been over two months since I last seen him during that battle against the demonic samurai army; I had begun the creation of my empire some time after parting ways with him and meeting with the Priestess, Kazakura. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly looking to Paco who seems a bit confused that I already knew this one. My gaze returns back to Sanzon as I assume that Paco brought him to me assuming he was a strong demon; I wondered how much stronger he had become since our last time meeting. Answering his greeting, I confirm, “This is Domenance, the seat of my future empire.” Things like ‘hello, how are you’ or ‘how have you been’ were not portions of my personality, thus there would be a limit of pleasantries emitted from me, “have you decided to come here and serve me?” He didn’t seem like the serving type or the type who would be useful in a disciple type manner, though I would entertain the thought that he was different now than he was then.

315 / 1115
Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Awake Loki_01

I chuckled a bit at the humor of an empire. There were no such things, as time would sweep every one of them away regardless of the strength of individual leaders. That’s why I never really had any interest in starting one. The thought of serving him didn’t really come across all that tasty either. Then again, I didn’t serve anyone, save for myself. I had wondered if being a political figure had made him weak at all. Entertaining the thought of an attack from right here would be fun, and get me back in shape, but there were humans here that I would have to worry about. Oh well, maybe some other time. My body would float up to a standing position before moving down and standing a few yards to his right. My eyes would move across the small settlement in satisfaction. He had done a lot since I had been out of commission, and it was fairly impressive. It was good to see him after all, and it gave me a light feeling of relief to know he was still here.
“Sorry to disappoint, just business.. we need to get back to our time. Interested?”
I wondered if he would have any reason to go back. After all, he had a following, territory, and people at his command. I was fairly confident that there wasn’t a single person in his arsenal that could lay a finger on me though, so if I had to, I did have another way of persuading him. Fortunately, I really had no intention of using that unless absolutely necessary. He had wanted a fight with me, and I promised it to him in our time. Maybe right now would be the perfect time to give it to him.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 296 / 2052
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Welcome to Domenance II

Jovial as always it would seem as if my words amused Sanzon. I take no offense, since in my experience with him he seemed to me like one easily amused at things I would consider minor. My gaze follows him as he repositions himself before speaking. He had answered my question, and as such, there was no real use for him to me. As close as he was to an alley, I was not the type to be social outside of my own world and ambitions. Answering his question in my normal direct manner, I would confirm, “no. It is not in my will to return to that place at this time.” I had things to do here and the future never seemed right to me for some reason. I felt as if I could exist anywhere, but here would be the closest thing to ‘fun’ that I would admit; I had my nation to grow as a hobby and humans as minions and pets. His tone made it seem as if he didn’t know there was an easy way to return to the future. I had no ill intention towards Sanzon, and he had not annoyed me. Feeling very neutral with him, which was about as far as someone could get on my good side, I decide to give direction to his current goal. Not only was I just, but also merciful. With nodding a motion towards the north, I will allow him the knowledge, “the gateway to the realm you seek is at a cove to the north. I do not mind if you use my servant to take you to it. I have confirmed with my own body that the portal exists and is real.”

288 / 1403
Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Awake Loki_01

“hhmm.. so that was all... I guess it was in the right direction..”
I took a step forward towards the north before stopping. With my back to him, I slowly turned around with a little bit of a smile on my face. If this was the last time I was going to see him, I had a promise to fulfill. Maybe this promise could turn into a wager.. From the dealings I had spent with him, and the amount of time we were together, it seemed like he was the only person who would keep up with me in power and ruthless prowess in combat. I couldn’t leave my other half here and go back alone. That led me down the road that I preferred not to go, but it seemed necessary..
“Nah.. you want to come.. if you don’t, you will never get your chance to fight with me, let alone those assholes that sent us back here... and if you refuse, then I will fight you right here and drag your ugly ass back so we can finish our fight with them..”
Each word was with a carefree tonality, while I dug my hands into my pockets. I could already feel like this was going to be a good time. I had wanted this fight for a while, even if I didn’t win, this was going to be one for the record books. Unfortunately, I could not guarantee the safety of his followers and minions while in combat with him. I had seen his power up close, and knew that I would not be holding a single thing back if he chose that path.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 276 / 2328
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Welcome to Domenance II

With that, it would seem as if the directions were taken and I watch as he turns around to exit. Afterwards, I turn back around to continue to inspect the construction of my temple. I hear that I am addressed again, and I turn my body, bringing my solemn gaze back to Sanzon as he speaks. After the assumption is spoken, I think over his words, not really infuriated by them, since it seemed as if he were attempting to assist me. As always, I found his words and motivations odd; he was a difficult one to understand. The main reasons I had not battled or destroyed him thus far would probably have to lie in his ability to pique my interest; I felt he was more amusing alive than slain. As to make it so there were no misunderstandings, I speak, “time is no concern of mine; as such, I can enter and exit the realm this realm as I please. It was destined for me to enter into this realm and conquer it. The day will come when I will battle that man and those like him.” My body turns fully towards him as my arms cross at my chest and I continue, “But if you wish to battle me, I will not refuse; though I cannot assure your life if you do so. It seems to me you still have things to accomplish before your death.”

239 / 1642
Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:19 am

Awake Loki_01

Flash point it was. I could spend more time talking with him, as I always enjoyed battling my sharp, witty cynicism against his arid superiority complex. His company was more enjoyable for combat as well, so it looked like I would indeed have to drag him back into the future. Besides, if he could come here any time he wanted then taking a break to get back there wouldn’t really be much of an issue for him at any time. At this time, I had a tactic I had wanted to try out on him for a while, but never really had the opportunity. I was curious myself as to whether or not he had grown in ability. Time to test that out and see.
“perfect”
My muscles, from the waist down, would each harden before my weight shifted forward. I would save the light show for later, and instead press on with something even more of a rarity than gold in this world. Using Godspeed at near point blank, I would move at my maximum speed, drawing my fist straight back before launching it straight at him. I wouldn’t stop until I hit him, or the cathedral under construction behind him. Either way, at the near approach my arm muscles would tighten as well, strengthening a punch that only angels and demons would be able to achieve. I had known that he would be stronger than anyone I had fought outside of that crew of demon misfits bent on world conquest, and that was all the more reason to test myself right here and now. If I couldn’t even bring him back there, then what would the point be in fighting the other ones anyway...

Tech : godspeed + kitasu pao
Notes :
Wordz : 286 / 2614
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 am

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Welcome to Domenance II

His verbal response is curious but his demeanor shows all signs of an incoming attack. The scowl intensifies on my lips as my eyes lose contact of him. There is a resounding sound of impact that comes with the advent of the attack, but my body would be the point where his momentum and technique are forced to stop. The punch would hit at my sternum above the folded arms; as an immoveable force, I would not be shifted out of my stance (Juggarnaut + Toughness) as waves of wind and debris from Sanzo’s raw speed and power shift around us. The physical effects of the attack along with the sound of impact would catch the attention of those nearby. It was a good punch, much stronger than I would have expected from Sanzo, whom to this point, I had pegged for a distance magic based projectile fighter. I hadn’t observed him perform many techniques outside of those involving him shooting lightning. I did recognize the speed and acceleration technique from that of which the human swordsman used on a constant basis. With the completion of the attack, my icy gauge is on Sanzo as I inquire, “are you prepared to take in what you have given?” I would see if he would be man enough to take the same blow, given from me. The fight hadn’t started off honorably, which displeased me greatly; with honor being a big thing in my book, I did not see how I could accompany someone without honor to anywhere. A man without honor would be on the same level as That Man from the future. If not, I would still allow him the warning of ‘prepare yourself’ before mounting my offense. At this time, my natural defenses increase (Unbound, Timewise, Realmwrap).

298 / 1940
Spoiler:

Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 am

Awake Loki_01

I looked up at his glaring eyes, knowing that I had sparked something that would be of interest. With the entire courtyard now watching the two of us, I figured it was his turn. I had given him a solid shot forward, and he had taken it head on, which rather surprised me. Then again, it wasn’t like he was about to let me destroy his cathedral, or anything else for that matter. Moving backwards, I would sit down twenty feet back, facing him. I thought about it for a moment, wondering if he had ever expected something like that from me. After all, I preferred to not get my hands dirty, but this was a huge exception. I could feel a little bit of numbness in my fingertips from that hit, damn that demon was hard. Maybe now he would take me seriously. If he could take all of my physical hits like that, then I may have to resort to what I am good at..
“Hell yea, I hit you, it’s your turn. Snake of heavens, light the way.”
My right leg slid backwards while planting firmly into the ground, both arms came up into a half brawl, half boxer stance, ready to brace for impact at a moment’s notice. I felt my core harden as my muscles flexed at full capacity, surging with a bit of energy. I wondered how fast his larger body would be able to move. I already had a bad feeling about taking an open shot from him, but I kind of did one without warning, so fair was fair. Maybe if I took a solid hit from him he would change his mind about coming. Besides, I had one other trick up my sleeve..

Tech : Void of spatial thunder
Notes : HP : 180/180 Stamina : 110 / 140
Wordz : 276 / 2890
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Awake

A grin almost forms on my face as he answers that he was ready to take a solid hit from me. “Hmmm…?” I found this interesting as he showed a different type of strength than offensive or defensive; he showed strength in character. Points are re accumulated for him in my mind. I witness him brace himself for my coming and knew that he probably would allow me to hit him. With a strict nod, I confirm, “good.” I didn’t actually desire to hit him back in that manner; I simply wanted to know the answer to my question. He passes this test, so now I felt a good and fully prepared to battle him on equal footing. I felt that the amount of damage taken from the attack wasn’t enough to worry me about evening the field. With a motion to the skies, I comment, “follow me, Sanzon.” My body slowly hovers over the ground before it launches into the air and takes towards the coast lines.

I could hit him back, but then it would be too rigid to start a battle like that, and furthermore, I had no intentions of distracting my workers; they needed to focus their efforts entirely on building my empire. The battle would be something between Sanzon and myself, a personal matter that had been a long time coming. There would be enough room for us to move about and battle without foolishly destroying something of importance on accident. Moving north at a high rate of speed, I would set the stage of our battle to be at the cove it seemed he wanted me to go to. Speaking as I fly, I decree, “our battle begins as soon as I land. Prepare yourself.” I didn’t feel like going into the future on a scavenger hunt for spirits, but I decide I may humor him depending on the outcome of the battle, though I did not expect to lose. Freefalling from the ground, I would land in the sands of the cove next to the waters with a small impact created with my arrival. Turning, I would bring my gaze to Sanzon for the acknowledgment to the start of our true battle.

369 / 2309
Modes: Unbound, Timewise, Realmwrap (1/3)
HP: 155 /180
Sta: 121/180 [+5%]

Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Awake Loki_01

His words surprised me, letting my entire body relax for a moment. If he had attacked me at that point, I would not have been ready for it. I smiled before lowering my guard and looking around. I guess he had taken into consideration all of his empire, and thus showed compassion for his workers. After all, they could be replaced without too much problem if he really wanted to. Then again, even I would have a tough time bringing myself to destroy human life so recklessly. I sighed before standing up and lowering my arms. The center square was still quiet with a side of anxious curiosity. I was guessing these people had rarely ever seen someone like Domen, let alone two.
“deal.”
My knees bent before I shot into the sky to follow him. It wasn’t long before I heard his words trail behind him. The battle would begin as soon as he landed, prepare myself. I was already prepared when I made the first shot earlier. Oh well. I smiled at the thought of where we were headed. I could smell the ocean as we neared the coast line. There was still that feeling inside my stomach, like a light hum. Nearing the water, I flew in a half circle around the cove to get a good look at it. This was going to be a really, really good day. Falling from the sky, I landed, leaving a small indentation in the sands, but then floating up an inch off of its surface. I stood there, staring across the sandy coastline at him. Out here, we could fight without being distracted.. nothing in the way..
“showtime.”

Tech : Void of spatial thunder in effect
Notes :
HP : 180/180 | Stamina : 115 / 140
Wordz : 279 / 3169
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Awake

Sanzo landed and the battle started. I decided that this battle would be decided on our abilities, tactics and strengths; therefore I would proceed using the abilities at my disposal at a pace that I would set. “Kensatsu” I command, manifesting a demonic broad blade into the air. “Minions arise!” the ground breaks to my side as two golems pull from the earth. My arms cross as my right hand comes to the broad blade and my left hand crosses my waist to come to the sheathed Caladbolg (+Curse). Thrusting my arms outwards I throw the blades to either side, one caught by the first golem and the other caught by the other golem. “Hands of Kuro hold him,” I command, launching up dark hellish hands from beneath Sanzo that reach up to grab and cling to his body, attempting to grip him and hold him down (Demonic Downpull, Strong bind). The earthy shadowy wraiths at my side would wield the blades and mobilize, rushing towards Sanzon (Strong). My body would mobilize as well, diagonally forwards and upwards; the golems would pass by Sanzon, if he were successfully bound, and make passing slashes at his body in an X manner aiming for his waist and chest (Strong x2).

208 / 2517
Modes: Unbound, Timewise, Realmwrap (2/3)
Golems: A (Strong, Den: 5, HP: 100%), B (Strong, Den: 5, HP: 100%), C (Strong, Den: 5, HP: 100%, Underground)
HP: 155 / 180
Sta: 85 / 180 [-27%][-9%]

Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Awake Loki_01

I watched all of this happen, obviously shadow arts. I hated the dark arts more than any other type of magical ability, and found it to be the opposite of that which I fought for. The golems were an interesting sight, and I had not yet seen that ability from him, or rather, I didn’t recall seeing it. Making my move, I knew I would have to keep a solid distance. My body pressed upwards, but stopped. Looking down, all I could see was a shadow wrapped around my legs. Planting downwards, I looked up to see the golems coming straight at me. Being stuck here, I pressed straight into the shadowy bind spell while bringing my own attacking retaliation.
“Scream, flies of light, illuminate and burn!”
The light from the balls would quickly form before swirling down across my body and forward. My blonde hair would be lit up from the light as I ducked my head down, trying to avoid getting sand in my eyes from what was about to come. The sand would buzz around me, while I made a reckless maneuver that would probably do just as much damage to me as the little golems. At point blank range, the thousands of balls would press between me and the golems before sparking with electricity and exploding. Straining my muscles, and loosing the distance advantage for that bit of time, I would have to recover my bearings to make a decent attack on him. The shadows would give way after a moment before I shot into the air at full speed. Hopefully, the attack would be enough to at least slow those things down.. I should have expected this level of direct attack from him. Moving backwards, I kept my body proportionally distanced and facing him at all times, thirty feet above the surface. It would take me a moment to catch my breath after having to break out of that binding.

Tech :Scream of the lyteflies | Void of spatial thunder in effect
Notes : Destructive Damage, -50% to both golems and myself?
HP : 130 ? /180 | Stamina : 105 / 140
Wordz : 325 / 3494
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Awake

The golems do not reach Sanzo. In my dealings with Sanzon, I had studied his attitude and mannerisms. Though, he caught me off guard with the physical attack, I felt that I knew that if surrounded, he would resort to his strengths. Knowing his specialty attack, I knew that a frontal attack would not work against him; I also knew, above everything else, that it would be difficult for me personally to get close to him and that I did not want to be in the blast that might occur… thus my quick mobility at the start of the attack. Things were set up for me for my true attack, and though it is luck that he performs the attack I anticipate, I read the series of events as an extension of my will, though I wish my offensive Golems would have proven to be more resilient. Most of these things register through my mind as I ascend upwards with the ensuing blast occurring beneath me.

In my reaction to the explosion, I am able to fly out of range of the blast before it hits me, though the blast came closer than I expected. I felt the force of its affect in the winds; I expected such raw electrical power from Sanzo. The quickness in which the blast comes catches the rushing golems off guard, making it so that they are unable to fully prepare a defense. They are pushed back. The blast almost destroys them fully, causing their bodies to physically crumble and fall back, but immediately after the blast, the third and hidden golems bursts up from the ground to continue the strategic strike, and continues through the massive dust cloud, catching both of the relinquished swords in his assault. Hopefully while catching his breath, the wraith of earth and shadows thrusts both of the blades towards Sanzon’s body in a strike to pin him down with them (Strong, Interrupts flight). If Sanzo had recovered by this time and had begun to fly up, the flightless golem would be performing a leaping 300-esk dual blade slash at Sanzo hopefully striking his lower torso or legs (Strong, interrupts flight). My actions would be pending Sanzon’s movements and reaction to this. The first two golems both take a moment to pick themselves back up and recompose.

387 / 2904
Modes: Unbound, Timewise, Realmwrap (3/3)
Golems: A (Strong, Den: 2/5, Stunned), B (Strong, Den: 2/5, Stunned), C (Strong, Den: 5/5, Attacking)
Sta: 80 / 180
Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Awake Loki_01

The cloud of sand and electrically charged particles clouded my vision as I flew in a 6o degree angle straight up and to the reverse. The point of this was to make a pathway, while being able to see the one I had just came from. While I had expected an attack, I was disappointed to see that it was only another golem, and not Domen. I felt like he was playing around and not taking me seriously. Shifting gears straight to offense, my image would disappear as soon as the golem would do its 300-esque leap into the air. There was an interesting thing that I had discovered in my long history of combat using flight.. If you had no way to fly, once you were in the air there was no way to really direct your movements. Using this knowledge to my advantage, my body would flicker from the view of the golem (Godspeed) before reappearing to the side of it. My arm would be drawn back, just as I had done to attack Domen earlier. The punch would come forward at full speed, straight for a kill shot if possible. I knew punching that rocky thing would probably be painful, but I had to get it out of the way and fast so I could focus on Domen. The other part of the punch would send a jolt of electricity into the thing, possibly paralyzing it.
Whether I would hit the golem itself, or one of the weapons, it would probably give me enough time to jet up out of the smoke where I could focus on my actual opponent. Smart strategy he had, using his minions of darkness to wear me down before taking me on. Some would call that cowardly, but then again, maybe that meant he was actually taking me serious and not risking getting close. Either way, playing with his toys was slowly becoming a nuisance.

Tech : Godspeed + kitasu Pao combo | Void of spatial thunder in effect
Notes : Destructive to golem 3?
HP : 130 /180 | Stamina : 90 / 140
Wordz : 323 / 3817
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Awake

My eyes are on Sanzon from the time after the blast attack, so I move accordingly; this time it would be in the downward direction. In my movements, my aim was to take advantage of the distractions to keep me at an advantage of knowing where he was while allowing myself to move in the background. During this process, I continually took in information about Sanzon and the way he fought; I would consider myself having a good time at the moment.

The attacking golem is struck in mid leap with Sanzon’s parry; the punch, even not at its full power, is destructive nonetheless. The punch rockets the golem down diagonally towards the ground where he lands with a thud, down but not out. By the time Sanzon rushed back to the sky, I would be on the ground. Near this time, the dust would be clearing on the ground. With my gaze on Sanzon, I would be holding a large bolder in my right hand. Around the time where he would look to me, I would launch the bolder towards him with impressive strength (strong) aiming to knock him out of the sky. My position would be on the sandy edges of the beach aside the cove, nearer the sea rather than the portal waters.

216 / 3120
Modes: Unbound, Timewise, Realmwrap (Expired)
Golems: A (Strong, Den: 2/5), B (Strong, Den: 2/5), C (Strong, Den: 2/5, Composing)
Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Awake Loki_01

I felt the punch hit its mark, sending the golem through the dust and smoke. My body would lift up and into the sky where I could get a moment to breath. Come to think of it, why did I even touch down on the ground to start with? Oh.. to be fair about it, that’s right. Looking around, I quickly laid eyes on my opponent, who was. Omfgwtfzorz?! My body darted to the right to avoid a boulder being thrown at me. Who the hell does that? Really?! Come on.. I was screaming at myself in my head for almost getting hit by a boulder. Now that I had a clear site, the golems couldn’t really reach me, and there was water, I had an idea. With a lighter, more care free smile on my face, I shouted over to him..
“I know what you’re trying to do, care to get serious?”
Thinking about it, this fight could go on forever.. we had been gifted a sacred ability from the spirits that both of us could use, and therefore had an unlimited amount of life and energy through the ocean water. With that in mind, I figured there was no reason to hold back. Besides, we needed to get back to our time, and the cove was soo close..
“Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning – Symphony!”
A crack of light would come between the fingers in my right arm as it raised, releasing a single bolt of lightning. The blue light would streak across the space between us before hitting something..

Tech : Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning : Symphony
Notes : Fierce Damage
HP : 130 /180 | Stamina : 80 / 140
Wordz : 268 / 4085
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Awake

The bolder ‘unpacks’ and shows itself to be two golems packed together in ‘bolder’ form after Sanzon evades it and it passes him; this showed itself to be a part of my plan as well. I hadn’t fathomed that my aim would be good enough to hit him, but I just wanted to get the golems in the basic area where Sanzon was. After passing up the lightning tiger, one of the earthy shadowy wraths would grab and fling the other downwards towards Sanzon’s back around the time after his speaking and when he would be performing the lightning attack. The golem that did the throwing would continue to fly in that arc until he landed who knows where. The weaponless, flung shadow warrior would attack Sanzon from the rear and cling to him attempting to drive him to the ground or keep him hindered (Strong).

As far as I was concerned on the ground, on seeing Sanzon’s hand rising to the air, I knew an attack was coming; this much was fine. I judged that the golems would not reach him in time to interrupt the attack, but that was fine with me as well. My gaze shifts along the beach line to my next objective. My body rushes gliding over the ground to the side in a slight zig zag fashion moving along the sand to the side as the powerful bolt of lightning strikes the ground behind me causing an explosion of sand and mud. My objective is reached as the golem that had previously been punched to the ground by Sanzon stands before me with both blades ready for me. As I pass, the shadow and earth comes in contact with my chest and upper body and clings to me; from there my trajectory takes me towards the skies. My hand retrieves the Caladbolg from the golem as I wield it with both hands. I move at my maximum speed hoping that things had proceeded as calculated.

If the golem toss and binding technique works and it is able to surprise, strike and physically hinder Sanzon, I would quickly accelerate and continue at full speed passing the falling Sanzon with a passing slash aiming for his mid section with the Caladbolg.

375 / 3495
Golems: A (Strong, Den: 2/5, Flying into the horizon), B (Strong, Den: 2/5, Attacking), C (Strong, Den: 2/5, Riding)
Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Awake Loki_01

My movement to the right would put me right where I needed to be. I felt the shot from behind grab hold while I flew down, hopefully giving that critter on top of me a weightless feeling. With the water close, I had an idea of sinking one of those golems down into the depths of it. Looking over, I could see that demon rushing forward to get his swords. With this thing flailing around me it would make it easier to get weighted to one side. Diving to the right, I would steer this craft straight into the water, using its weight to pull me down as quick as possible. Flailing around, I would tip myself back to push forward, bringing the golem between Domen and myself. I wondered if he would really slice through his own creation to get to me. The answer was a most definite yes, by far, but at least it would be able to be a better guard than my body. If the target hits the golem, I would probably be freed of its grasp and make a dart for the water. I could feel my energy running low, and I really, really needed to reload before taking this beast on. His minions took too much out of me as it was.. damn.

Tech :
Notes : twisted around to put the golem facing Domen while attacking
HP : 130 /180 | Stamina : 10 / 140
Wordz : 216 / 4301
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 am

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Awake

It seems as if things go my way, save for the rotation of the golem towards my incoming attack. That was dealt with easily enough with the vanishing of the golem when my blade passes through it (dismiss) to meet with Sanzon’s body. The cut would not be critical, but enough for the lightning demon to feel it (strong, +curse) as he continued to make his way down to the waters below.

With my passing slash, I would continue diagonally upwards in the air for some distance before turning around to face the results of the attack. I had no reason to stop Sanzon from falling into the waters, and on top of that, I assumed that after a slash like that, I would probably have to retrieve him from the waters and see about getting him healed. Though I had previously warned him that I could not assure his safety, I still did not consider him an enemy; I thought it to be a small thing for me to have him healed as I was a just god. In my mind, if that attack hit as smoothly as I thought it did, then the battle was over with that technique. If Sanzon were to continue to the waters below, I would turn in the air and look down towards the water while sheathing my sword at my side. The last remaining golem would remain clung to my chest to hold my other sword, which was against my back at my moment, until I received visual that Sanzon was down. If needed, I would have the golem leap into the waters to fetch Sanzon’s body or assist him if he were wounded badly. Around this time, Paco would return to my side.

292 / 3787
Golems: C (Strong, Den: 2/5, Riding)
Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 am

Awake Loki_01

My body hit the water harder than I had ever wanted. The sting across my back, going into my side was disturbingly more painful than I had expected. My body floated down to the bottom, about fifteen feet below the surface of the water. The salt burned the wound while blood flowed out of it. Opening my eyes, I opened my mouth to grab a drink. I had discovered during that great battle that water was able to heal me and give me a bit of energy. I could feel the water moving around me as I pulled my hands in close, taking the water into my. The taste was refreshing, giving me a light cleansing to the wound. He dismissed his critter before striking.. I guess it was foolish of me to expect anything less of him. Planting my feet on the ground, I figured it was time for one last little technique. Pulling my hands together, I thrust them up into the air..My body would lift off the sea floor, slow at first, but speeding up. As soon as I emerged from the water, my white suit now stained red in many places, along with being torn (which I was not a single bit happy about..), would flow backwards from what would be my last attack here. I was out of energy from playing with his little toys and could barely pull off one more trick. Laying my eyes easily on the target, who had stayed in the general vicinity of my previous location, was now an open target.
“King of lightning, illuminate!”
The sparks of little yellow balls would form across the skies all around him before making their move. Closing my hands together, they would spark and burst around him, detonating in a beautiful illumination of destruction. My own body would fall backwards into the water, floating on its surface, face up. I had a smile on my face, was breathing heavily, and still had a sharp pain in my back. What a nuisance those golems had been. I may have to invest in some of those someday if I get the chance. This fight was over, Domen was clearly more experienced in combat than I was, and I had made the mistake of landing to face him when I should have done what I do best. In an honorable fight, he comes out victor.

Tech : Scream of the Lyteflies, last time
Notes :
HP : 100 [50 damage + 20 health] /180 | Stamina :6 [10 + 10 - 14] / 140
Wordz : 400 / 4701
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 am

Awake Domenyunbanner_01

Awake

My gaze is down on the waters as I wait for any signs of him; I expected, at least, for his body to float up to the top. Red stains start to surface on the water, only solidifying that the battle was probably over. With a firm “hmm” I come to the conclusion that I would have to fish him out. Just as I was about to issue the order for his retrieval, I see Sanzon shoot out of the waters in a manner that fully catches me off guard. I had not expected his body to be that resilient to take a full slash from me and still come out and move as he did. The balls of light surrounding me and with that, I already knew what was coming; this was most unexpected. Uncharacteristically, I cross my arms over my face and everything goes white. As the light from the attack fades, my sword, the Kensatsu, falls freely into the waters. The golem, which was around my body, slides from my form, only ashes and smoke. Remnants of electricity from the attack and a hazy type smoke flicker in the air about me and off of my shoulders. My angered gaze immediately shifts to Sanzon, who I see laying in his back in the waters. The solemn look of disgust fades and a slightly visible grin cracks my solemn visage; he was a very interesting spirit indeed. “Very good,” I speak to him, recalling the Kensatsu back into my soul from where it was currently floating down in the waters, “I did not think you were capable of healing yourself. You surprise me, Sanzon; I have taken you too lightly. Come, I know you enjoy tea. Let us go into the future realm and I shall have food with you.” He provided me something he promised and I wanted; I judged I could show him favor.

318 / 4105
Awake Domenyunbanner_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake   Awake EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Awake Loki_01

I laughed a bit at the pain while watching the outcome of my attack. That demon had smiled, which was something I never would have expected. Maybe there was still hope for him to be a have decent being. Now, if I could get him to a club or something.. Something went splash over there, but I was far too tired to move to see what it was. Tea?! Did he just say tea?! That got my attention. My body lifted out of the water and floated up to stand across from him. After thinking about it, a fight without holding back was probably the most enjoyable thing that had happened since I got stuck back here. Now, I could get back there, get a shower, and have some tea!
“we should do this more often.. for stress relief or something..”
I shook my head while feeling the wound on my side. Maybe I should invest in one of those sword things. I hated weapons, and it really wasn’t my style, but he had done a significant amount of damage to me. Damn.. and with knowing that I was now going home, I could get a new suit! I felt like a kid in a candy store for the first time. Wait.. did he just say he couldn’t heal? Maybe he had never tried drinking water.. both of us should be able to do it.. maybe I will keep that my little secret, and tell him later.. for now, tea was more important.
“now.. about that tea.. I think we can both use a glass after this..”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 267 / 4968
Awake Loki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male