Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wha? these arent grapes..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Wha? these arent grapes.. Empty
PostSubject: Wha? these arent grapes..   Wha? these arent grapes.. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:56 am

Wha? these arent grapes.. Loki_01

I stood above the rocky coast line of this stupid lake while wondering about my time. I looked into my pocket, taking out the piece of parchment that had been given to me. My clothes had changed for the times, and I didn’t even look like myself right now. My hair had grown longer, and was pulled back behind my head in a ponytail. I shook my head at the thought of not knowing really where to go for this. I had been changing forms a lot recently, but the strain of it had finally caught up to me. Thankfully, leave it to a priestess to have an answer for me..
“Search the western forest for a tree with purple fruit..”
What vague information she had given to me. Slowly, I stood up and brushed myself off. The forest was large, and stretched on for as far as I could see in every direction. Gradually, my body lifted up before floating over the water. I could see all types of creatures at the edge of the other side, drinking from the waters. They were strange beasts that I had never seen before, so I decided against making contact. Taking to the air, I twisted my body across the tree line before flying at a half decent pace. After all, I didn’t want to lose sight of this thing or pass it on accident. Moving north west, I would find nothing for nearly an hour of flight. With my patience running low, and my hunger growing, I dove out of the sky and into the forest. There had to be something down here for me to eat...
Or not. The entire forest here was barren and empty. The trees bore no fruit, the animals were missing, and the air was still and quiet. What a peculiar environment for a forest. Shaking my head, I lifted off the ground again to fly north, only this time under the tree line. My body would twist and curl around the trees while searching for some sign of life or food. Out of nowhere, the tree line ended, leaving me in a strange clearing. The bright light overtook my eyes, halting me while they adjusted. Slowly, I sat down and looked around. Yet again, another peculiar place.. There were bones and decayed bodies laying across the clearing. At the center, over in the distance, a single tree stood. Getting a closer gander, there was a shade of purple that hung from its leaves. Carefully, a smile began to crack across my face. The rare fruit that could keep me in my human form.. What a treat this was, and it only took me half a day to find.
Blasting at full speed towards it, I swirled in a curve, only to have something solid strike me in the face. My body twisted around, curling before hitting the dirt and rolling several yards. Shaking my head in a fashion that would crack my neck, I stood up to see what in the hell had hit me. Over by the tree, there was a small man with a strangely ornamented staff.
“Eh?”
“You shall not pass!”
“.... wha?”
“You shall not Pass!!!”
“.... hey gramps..”
“you shall no-“
“I got it already!!”

I felt bad hitting an old man, but he was in the way of me and my prize. My body flipped forward, flying straight at him. As expected, the old man came forward towards me. He looked to be able to use that stupid staff rather well, so it would be best if I kept out of reach of it. Twisting my body around, I flipped in a half twist to send a kick down onto his staff. The old man buckled, planting his weight to absorb the force before spinning the staff up and over. My own body spun as well, sliding to a stop a few yards away before coming at him again. Pulling my arm back, I would punch straight forward towards his center. The staff came in, blocking my contact before bouncing off and smacking me in the face. The shock from the shot was nothing compared to the old mans leg in my stomach. He spun, sending a round house straight for my face, but would hit nothing. My right hand would hit the dirt, twisting out of the way and rolling to the side. Diving backwards, my right hand moved forward towards him, making a pistol form, index finger forward.
“enlightenment of thunder and lightning, symphony!”
A crackle of light would spread between my fingers before a bolt shot out of my finger. The old geezer stabbed his staff into the ground, raising a wall of earth to shield against it. Great, the element I was weak against. I took flight immediately ,knowing better than to stay on the ground. I had no idea if he was a mage, or just using a shield made of dirt. Either way, I wasn’t about to risk it. The other problem I currently faced was that any attack I may do that I wanted would probably destroy that tree as well. Oh well? Not like I needed others to be able to use this little ability. With a smile on my face, I pulled both hands up. A sparkle, familiar to anyone who knew me and my fighting style, would begin to take place.
“King of the heavens, illuminate!”
The balls would form, tens of thousands of little electrified balls of hell ready to scream destruction across the area. They would swirl down around the old man, trying to focus away from the tree as much as possible. He looked up at me with an angry glare, and I knew that even if he pulled up his little earthen shield, it wouldn’t do jack.
“spark.”
The balls of light crackled with electricity, singing a sweet symphony as they detonated. As expected, the old man had pulled a complete mound of earth up and around his body. At this point, my image would flicker from where it was before snatching a fruit from the tree. I didn’t have to kill the old man, just keep him busy long enough to grab a fruit and run. The dust would settle, revealing a half standing pile of dirt and a buried old guy. Rest in peace you senile old bastard, I just passed. In air, I quickly ate the fruit, and felt the strain of staying in this form go away. It was a relief that was well deserved. I was probably going to hell for beating up an old guy..

Tech : Scream of the Lyteflies
Notes : Quest for that purple fruit
Wordz : 1106 / 1106
Wha? these arent grapes.. Loki_03
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Wha? these arent grapes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wha? these arent grapes..   Wha? these arent grapes.. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Wha? these arent grapes..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: