Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.I'll be your poison [Pennywise]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.I'll be your poison [Pennywise] Empty
PostSubject: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Drip. Drop. Drip.

"Fuckin' hell," I curse and brush my wet bangs from my face. I'm gonna kill Yukina. Making me patrol in the goddamn rain. I mean sure.. I won't get sick from this. The rain is nice and refreshing on this hot night. Still.. I wipe water from my face, my clothes soaked. I honestly couldn't be bothered with getting an umbrella or trying to wearing a corny ass poncho to protect myself. They would be rendered useless if I get into a fight. My nose twitches as water slips down it and drips off the tip. I rub at it, the sensation making it tickle and I feel the itch to sneeze now.

"Achoo!"

"Mother fuckin' rain," I hiss as I sniffle a bit from the sneeze. I cross my arms under my breasts, my black Div12 shirt clinging to my form and my jeans are tight due to the rain making them stick to my flesh. I suck on my teeth in annoyance as I walk along the empty streets of the north east lower commons. Most up the low lives are shacked up in the crumbling buildings with this kind of down pour. But me.. Nah. I'm out here hunting demons. Well.. The low level youkai who can't seem to behave. I stop under the yellow light of a cracked street lamp and lift my hand to massage my right temple. This is why.. I should have just kept working solo instead of agreeing to join Div12. This has become another fuckin' job instead of a way to release my pent up aggression.

Drip. Drop. Drip.

Its constant and never ending. I can hear faint laughter from Kyrojin and I want to flip him off, but I remain calm. I really need to work on my sensing abilities more. My job would be a hell of a lot easier. Hmm.. Maybe I should give Sousuke a call. Sensing is something he is good at. I nod. Yeah. I'll call him in the morning while opening up Moonbucks. Crap.. Did I finish last week's report for Yukina. I cradle my chin in my hand as I think for a moment. I think I did. Should be on my laptop ready to be printed out for her. God. She is such a bitch. Never thought I would see her so serious about work. But Div12 changed her a lot recently.

Jigoku manifest in my hand and I use the back of the blade to knock the lunging demon to the ground. I saw the movement from the corner of my eye, also the damn beast was breathing too loud. I turn to look at the odd looking lizard thing. I arch a brow. "Now. That wasn't polite. I was deep in thought," I comment, Rei appearing in my other hand as a wicked smile slips onto my lips and I laugh softly. "Not a good day to fuck with me. Oh well.. Just means its your fate to die tonight," I comment, the demon hissing at me and trying to back up as I saunter forward. I see fear and I feel a thrill filling me, the darkness whispering to me again. Kill. Stain my blades. Kill. Kill.

The demon makes a run for it and I take off after the slow lumbering body. I keep up beside it with a light job and giggle. "That was stupid of you," I chirp and hop in front of it, watching it skid to a halt then try to lunge. With a smile on my lips, I slash up under its neck and watch as its head detaches itself and flies over my shoulder, and I side step to avoid the body slamming into me.

I sigh softly and shake my head. "Such a waste of time.." I murmur and allow my blades to melt away from my hands. I begin walking again. I still have two hours left in my shift.

wc: 663
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Rat tat tat tat

This time however. Not the rapping of fingers. Or the beat of the drum. But the fall of the rain. Pennywise. Standing there in the middle of the alleyway, Arms out wide as the rain fell around him. Rain and cold. It was wonderful. The feel like before in the subway. But multiplied by millions. He'd not felt this kind of rain in so long. So long that he didn't care to remember. The fire of his realm was all too much on the dry and hot side. To feel this once again glistening down his skin. It was amazing. He ran a hand through his hair. The moisture coating his glove. He pulled back and looked at it in suprise. So...foreign now. He stood there. For god knows how long. Just...taking in everything around him. He wondered if these mortals knew how truely lucky they were to have inherited a world like this.

A world with rain.

He heard movement to his side. Noticing a crawled up figure. A boy. A teenager. Crawled up in amongst the garbag. By the looks of him trying to keep this wonderful rain off his body. The ungrateful bastard. None the less Pennywise was curious. " You boy!". He yelled, hand extended and pointing in some kind of odd declaration. " What year is this?". The boy moved about again. But didn't really answer him. Pennywise shook his head. Manners manners. He walked over and prodded the boy with his foot. " You boy...". Still, virtually no response other than a little bit of a groan. Now begining to lose his temper slightly Penny kicked the bum in the torso. Getting suprisingly little response

" I said you boy...".

He drew back his leg and kicked him in the face. Repeatedly. " What...fucking...year..is...this!". Thats when the boy came into view slightly more. A needle sticking out of his arm. Pennywise bent down and poked the needle. " Hmm....seems this one is totally....fucked...". He stood up, shrugged. Pulled down the zip on his trousers. Outcame the member. And started the flow. " Ahh....". Stream rising up from the cold enviroment. Finishing off with a few taps. The boy seemed to open his eyes slightly. " Oh, wake up now? my aren't you the productive member of society?". He shook his head. And wandered off into the night and rain.

Piss and shit in the gutter. Nothing really changed.

Well. A few things did. Or so he was to find out. Tapping to the beat. Rat tat tat tat. On his trouser leg. He made his way down the street before happening upon a rather disturbing scene. Decapitation and all that lovely stuff. The body would drop to the ground. And as the girl with the melting swords began to turn. Pennywise would be the one to catch the head. He looked into face of the demon. Then had a wonderful idea. He looked down the decapitated neckand shoved his hand inside. avoiding the remains of the bone. He then pulled out emptying it enough to keep his hand in comfortably. Keeping the head on his hand. He skipped rather joyfully over to the rest of the corpse. " My my Mr Scaley. Looks like you didn't come out of this one without a scratch...Suppose its lucky you reptiles can grow limbs back....". He manipulated the mouth of the head. Making it appear to speak like a puppet. Putting on a little voice.

" Not this time Penny!".

Pennywise shook his head. " Oh dearie dear....". Once again with the demon head and voice. " You can say that again!". He then turned to the girl who had decapitated the demon in the first place. He manipulated the head on his hand so it appeared to turn to him. " Careful Penny shes dange-". He pressed a finger to the snout of the head. " Yes yes, I know...But shes got nice tits". He took a sniff in the air. " Then again, does appear to have seen some use....".

• Word Count:685
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Midstep I am halted as I hear an odd sound. Like the sound make when an animal is digging into flesh. I turn and my eyes widen as the yellow light of the street lamp highlights a male figure, holding the head of the demon. I blink as the head is quickly turned into a hand puppet and he begins having a conversation. One of my brows arches upward and I observe him. I remain on guard and let my eyes study. Not human. His actions speak of him being more than that. Oni perhaps? Seems a bit too insane to be a Kami.

The comment about my tits makes my eye twitch a bit. Well.. He is definitely male. I smile pleasantly. I don't outright try and kill the Higher Oni who have human form unless they try and attack me. My hands tuck into the pockets of my jeans and I take a couple steps toward him, still smiling. "And what use do I appear to have?" I ask in a bit of a lazy drawl, the rain still falling and setting a darker mood than there would normally be if it was a clear night.

wc: 198
twc: 861
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm

His fingers ceased the drumming against his trouser leg as the girl approached him. Mr Scaley was feeling rather uncomfortable. Although then again he was a dismembered head. It was going to be hard to get comfrtable in that state. Particularly with a hand stuck up your neck and manipulating your mouth. He raised his hand up to his face and placed his index finger in his mouth. The cotton taste of his glove as he looked on at the woman. She asked the question. And immediatly an inhuman grin crossed Pennywise's face. Like poison ivy growing uncontrollably up a wall. " Oh no Miss. You appear to have misheard me...". The puppet head of the demon turned to him again. " Quiet Penny or your going to end up like m-". He looked at the head. And shook his own. " Silence now Mr Scaley. The people with bodies are talking". He turned back to the woman. Took a step forward. And gestured to her lower portion.

" Well Miss what I meant was not that you had use..."

He closed his eyes, reached inside his coat pocket with his non puppet hand and took out a cigarette. Placing it in his mouth. Then reaching back down and grabbing a lighter. He lit up the cigarette. Even in this constant downpour. " But rather that you had seen some use....". He took a drag of the cigarette. And then blew out the smoke. Taking the cigarette in his hand and gesturing at her jeans. " For one. I can tell why you don't wear a skirt...no doubt those flaps need tying back...". His grin continued. The puppet hand shaking its " head". " Indeed. Nothing quite stains the soul more than old semen". He took another drag and blew out once again.

" Its a bitch to get out of a carpet too...".

• Word Count: 312
  • Total Word Count:997
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 pm

A wicked grin pulls along his features and I silently wonder what pandora's box I have unlocked and unwittingly opened with my curiousity. My eyes begin to flick between him and his crudely made hand puppet. I roll my eyes as he argues with it. Honestly.. How big of a maze was this male's mind. I look into those eyes. He is insane, that is noted, but I know from his eyes that he is far from stupid. I've had the same look when I'm seeking to control my bloodlust. I get drowned in my own mind and while on the outside I appear insane, within I am of sound mind.

A step forward and he gestures to my waist line after his tiff with the demon head and then he speaks. My brow arches upward, honestly wondering what his point is. He continues only after getting a cigarette lit in this downpour. Fuck.. When was the last time I had a smoke? I know I quit. But dammit.. All this everyday stress and no sex as an outlet.. And I need the goddamn nicotine. I find myself blinking a bit in surprise, having not expected such crude comments made about my person. I'm silent, still stunned.

But then I feel it bubble up and my lips twitch upwards as I allow soft laughter to escape my lips. He's quite the interesting one. I calm myself and smirk a bit. "Actually. My pussy in perfect 'tight' working order. As for my soul being stain. Who gives a fuck? Getting laid is just a nice end to a day.. As for carpets.. My place has hardwood floors. Simple clean up," I finally say to him, my smirk never falling. "Sex is something I do for fun. You find something wrong with that?"

wc: 301
twc: 1162
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Now this was an interesting development. Women who could fight. Talk back to men. And have casual sex. Just how much had this world changed? Obviously enough that they could afford hard wood floors. Quite amazing really. He removed the cigarette from his mouth and then placed it in the mouth of his hand puppet. He noticed the rather twitchy look of the girl. Had in fact ever since he'd lit up one of those fiery sticks. No doubt she was an addict. For him. It wasn't as much an addiction as a habbit. After all those of his kind had nothing to really worry about when it came to lung damage. He didn't after all really have to breathe.

" Perfect tight working order...how interesting....".

He walked right up to her and bent down in a squatting position, face in front of her crotch. The Lizard puppet head with the cigarette still burning away in its mouth had that look of surpise in its eyes left over from the decapitiation. In this instance it seemed all too appropriate as Pennywise scratched his chin and then prodded at her crotch area with his index finger. Following the prod he ran a finger along the fabric of where her pussy would be and then placed the gloved finger in his mouth again. An eyebrow of his own arching. He stood up and then turned to look at the Lizard head. " Well would you look at that Mr Scaley. Shes right. Lips aren't hanging loose at all!". He removed the cigarette from the mouth of the lizard and put it in his own. Sliding it along to the side of his mouth as he put on a voice for Mr Scaley.

" Damn Penny. Gotta call it as I see it. Thats one well built snatch...".

Removing the cigarette from his mouth and blowing out the smoke. He turned to the reptile head and shrugged. " I thought you lizards didn't work like that...". A slight giggling. " Don't need to be an artist to appreciate a painting Penny!". Pennywise shrugged. " Good point Mr Scaley. Good Point...". Turning back to the woman. " Sorry Miss. No problem at all. You and your snatch have my sincerest apologies".

• Word Count:377
  • Total Word Count:1374
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 pm

He seems to pause. Prehaps I have caught him off guard? Meh. I tend to be a bit blunt when I'm in a bit of a bad mood. Not that I'm in one now. I find this 'Penny' amusing. He's making me smile, even as the rain pours down from the sky without a hint that it might let up. He mauls my words over aloud and I arch a brow as he walks up to me. I get a bit denfesive, only to blink as he crouches down and begins staring intently at my crotch.

"Uh.." I'm a bit confused and then my eyes widen as he begins to poke at my clothed privates. What the hell?! I feel my hands curling into fists and my right eye begins to twitch. I have the urge to deck him, but I hold myself back as my lips pull down into a frown. He talks to the dead head of the lizard demon and interacts with it as if its a real person. My right fist itches to plow right into the side of his head, but I control myself as he finally gets back to his feet. I take a calming breath and allow my hands to unfurl from fists.

He goes on another tangent with the crude hand puppet he has made and I stand there for a moment before he finally acknowledges me again. "Its Shiori," I say, telling him my name. I don't like being called Miss all that much. I perfer to just give my name for people to use. "Also. My snatch and myself accept your apology.." I pause and look him over. "You must be new to these parts. Am I correct, Penny?" I asked him as I cross my arms back under my breasts.

wc: 301
twc: 1463
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:02 am

Balled fist. Torque buttocks. By the looks of it this bitch was cruisin' for a bruisin'. And yet. She managed t hold back her anger. Well. Good for her. So she accepted his apology. Well wasn't that just dandy. Although slightly odd. Back in ye olde hell dimension there was a rather annooying policy of an eye for an eye. Which in most cases was the literal interpretation of the saying. Which in a case like this would likely mean Pennywise having his crotch fondled by this odd woman. Actually. An eye for an eye didn't sound too bad at this point in ti-. The Lizard head on his other hand turned and looked at him. He manipulated the mmouth easily and put on the voice.

" Don't even think about it"

Mr Scaley said. Ah the voice of reason as ever. She asked if he was new to this place. Pennywise for a moment had to ponder that question. Was he new to this place. " Well, that really depends I suppose....". He placed a finger on his lip and thought about it some more. " Old...new.....doesn't really make much of a difference...however suffice to say....to this place I have no been before!". He grinned as if that was much of an answer to anything at all. " Or have I?....Not quite sure. Things change so much over time....so long since I last felt the rain....how long?...Don't pretend to know!". He giggled and then skipped around the back of her. " People places....they all change beyond all recognition....". Behind her now. He reached down and squeezed her ass.

" No doubt in a few years that ass of yours will have sagged along with your breasts...".

He giggled. " Age makes fools of us all...and I tell you...nothing more foolish than tripping over your own breasts!". Turning his back on her he grinned. Tapping his hand off his trouser leg. Rat tat tat tat....rat tat tat tat. The beat was infectious. Once you began to listen it would fill up your mind. Eating it from the inside out. The rain drops...rat tat tat tat. The trouser leg. The screeching sound of cars in the distance following the invisible beat. The rhythm of life. And of madness. " Shiori eh?.....". He stopped for a moment and tipped his top hat. " The name is Pennywise~....and I'm sure I'll be seeing you again...right Mr Scaley?". Silence from the head. A wink and a grin.

Before walking into the rain...and disappearing into the shadows.
  • Word Count: 394
  • Total Word Count:1737
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 pm

He is talking with the hand puppet again and I feel as if I'm not there again. I shrug. It was his own oddity. Hell it was keeping him alive at the moment. He was... Interesting. My mind wants to try and delve in. Try and see how fall the rabbit hole in his mind goes. Its one of my crutches. Knowledge. I sometimes just need to learn, saying fuck the consequences. Its a bit dangerous. But recently my nightmares have been telling me to seek out more demons. To see more of the ones who are able to take the forms of humans. I don't know why this is. But slowly.. THe shadow in my dreams is becoming more visible. Shihimo. He won't let me rest in peace. Couple him with Kyrojin and I'm surprised I haven't snapped and killed someone.

He finally begins speaking more to me than his dead puppet. I listen and I pick apart his random words and piece them together. So.. He remembers the cities when they were much older. Interesting. But then his dress style speaks of him being from many hundreds of years ago. He walks around me and my eyes follow him, only for me to jump in the air as he suddenly copes a feel of my ass through the wet jeans. I whip around and snarl a bit. He is giggling. I want to smack him right upside his head. So tempted. But then he is off again in his own world, tapping his thigh. I sigh, unable to just hit him when he is lost in his thoughts. Well at least he's helping me with self control.

I blink as he suddenly gives me his full name and begins walking off. I smile a bit and laugh softly. "Hai hai. I'm sure we will meet again, Pennywise.." I agree and then I turn and begin walking again. I take a quick look at my watch and grin. Maybe I'll cut my patrol early tonight.

wc: 336
twc: 1799
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Updated Pennywise
Updated Shiori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .I'll be your poison [Pennywise]   .I'll be your poison [Pennywise] Empty

Back to top Go down

.I'll be your poison [Pennywise]
Page 1 of 1