Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training :: Empty
PostSubject: Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::   Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training :: EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:02 am

Despite his usual antics there was a darker side to Pennywise. And yes. Darker than even the acts that his madness covered up as humourous. This side had been coming to call more and more lately. It was the latent power that had been growing within him recently ever since the sound of the drums stopped. The drums that had led him to the mortal realm. Those that had choosen the time and place for his awakening. The meeting with the human who had killed the lizrd demon now known as Mr Scaley had been an interesting one to say the least. Did that mean however that there was some sort f importance within her? That there was soemthing cnnected to her that wuld lead him to what he sought?

Just what did he seek?

Rat tat tat tat. Gloved fingers rapping off the side of the stone. There wwas more to her than met the eye. More that he'd have to find out. Follow her. Keep up with her everyday events. To her and the others. Seem like just the mad hatter. Pennywise. Unpredictable. But harmless. My. How wrong they were. A rising laugh from within the depths of this dark city. Yes. Wrong. So wrong. So many tales of death in this place. Such taint didn't go unnoticed or unrecorded. Penny knew the secrets of things like this. Secrets that would whisper into his mind. Cause him t laugh. Cause him to cry. Sometimes both. Mittens rubbing against his leg. Time to get up, rat tat tat tat. Time to find the power that we need. Time to hunt the lessers. To feast on their flesh. To feast on their souls.

Leaving now one. Much like the one the girl had hunted. Much like the decapitated head that sat next to him now. Mr Scaley. We take this time to apologize for the deaths that are to come. Giggling away as the group of three walked close to him. A head turned in time to see Pennywise stand up and hammer a fist into the face of the demon. No more giggling. Only the rat tat tat tat of Mittens thoughts of Pennywises wishes. He'd play that beat on their skulls. On theeir ribcages and in their hearts. Battle now spilling out onto the street. Claws and fang against madness. Pure insanity. He continued to laugh. THe looks on the demons faces, even as mittens wrapped her tail around his legs was pure confusion. With a hint of...fear?

A clawed swipe, ducked. Knocking his hat off. My, wasn't that rude. One did not mess with the gentlemans clothing. A sweeping uppercut to the demons chin. Then a swift kick forwards to knock him off balance. Pennywise stretched out his hands. A mumbling under his breath as dark energies began to flow and twist around him. A paddle of shadow and liquid darkness forming at his feet. Like a thick slicking oil. Shapes and forms began to come out of this slick. First eyes. Gleaming yellow. Their shapes feline. Claws sharp. Even if the still did appear to be made of this viscious oil like darkness.

" My little kitty cats.....So Mittens...what do you think we should do with them....".

A mad grin spread across his face. Poison in those words. A mild meow from the cat and a nodding from Pennywise. " Yes Mittens thats a wonderful idea. You know its such a shame that these nice people can't understand you as well as I do....you do have such a lovely voice now...". Once again a meow from the cat followed by a session of long and loving purring. " Why thank you Mittens I had no idea I had such a nice complexsion...". He struck his hand out, and the shadow familiars launched themselves at the lesser demons. Easily over powering them. But before the final blow was struck. Pennywise snapped his fingers.

" Ah not quite my loves...keep them alive. We're going to have out fun with these little fucks yet...".

Mittens meowed at him as he walked back into the alleyway. Gesturing his shadow familars to follow. My wasn't this going to be an interesting little session.

He was out of practice. And would need some if he was going to perform well in the human world...

Rat tat tat tat...rat tat tat tat...
  • Word Count: 740
  • Total Word Count: 740
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::   Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training :: EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 am

Pennywise pulled up a chair, turned it backwards and sat on it. Cigarette in his mouth. Hands folded on the top. Chin resting there as his shadow familars kept each of the lizard men in their bonded state. They were demons. But they wern't idiots. They were outmatched at this stage. All they could do was sit back and hope that their master ( whichever demon lord claimed these worthless bitches as his servants) called in for a visit. Or that Pennywise would come to his senses. Of course. The thing about that was the latter wasn't ging t happen and these three knew it. Pennywise had been sitting in that alleyway doing very little but mindless babbling for years now. Even the lesser demons had learned to look down on him. Well ladies and gentle fucks that was going to change today.

" Ladies and gentlemen I'm going to put on a show for you today...".

He took a draw from his cigarette. Speaking to his imaginary crowd in a half hearted manner as he spoke. He clicked his fingers, and one of his shadow familiars extended their claws and sliced open the torso of one of the demons. It fell to its knees. It was a clean cut, and demons were used to taking more than that. He'd live. At least. For awhile. And thats just what Pennywise was counting on. Standing up and kicking his chair away. He walked over to this one. The other familars moved the other two demons, now angered to the side. The other familiar the one of this demon. Bound his arms. Pennywise removed his jacket and threw it in a corner. Undoing the top button of his shirt. Then running a gloved hand through hair hair. He bent down and came face to face with this demon.

" Afraid to die?"

Is all Pennywise said. There was no reply. One wasn't really expected. He blew a puff of smoke in the demons face. Then...drew back his hand. And plundged it into the gash injury. Flesh and scale was thick. SO he had to worm his hand out a little. "...You know the human body is an amazing thing....you know how many organs can be removed and burned before the eyes of the victim before they die?....". Once again. Taking a draw of his cigarette. Agony spread across the demons face as it writhed in the grasp of his familar. "....Quite a few....that said I'm hoping since you...being a demon and all...will last just that little bit longer.....". His hand grasped something squsihy. He pulled out. Feeling veins and tendons snap under the grasp.

Blood poured out. And a small green organ was in his hand. Pennywise looked at it woefully then tossed it to the side. Mittens ran off to play with it. " Don't say daddy doesn't spoil you now....". Once again, hand in. Wriggling about for something bigger. And...jackpot. He tore out and in his hand seemed to be a linked rope of sausages. The large intestine. He began pulling it oujt further and further and discovered this thing had quite the length. He raised an eyebrow. And then made his own decision of what to do next. He found the nearest withered tree over the boiling lake of fire. slung some of the intestine around the branch. And then tied the rest around the creatures legs. Pulling it up so that it hung by its own organ. Screaming now. Just barely suspended above the lake of boiling lava.

He took a step back to get a batter look at the macabre scene. He plopped on the head of Mr Scaley onto his left hand. Made the puppet look at him. " Work of art Penny work of art!". Pennywise stroked his chin with his other hand before removing the head of Mr Scaley and placing it on the ground. " Missing something though...". The lizard demon had stopped writhing now. Clearly dead. With a distinct buldge forming in its intestine. " Hmm...". He flicked his cigarette at the body. Hidding the intestine. Causing a rupture. The bulge. Those last six pounds of life spilling out all over the corpse. Taking an artists stance again.

" Perfect. And heres me without my camera....oh well...".

The rest of the intestine snapped. The body falling into the lava and disappearing. " Well boys...".He clapped his hands. " Who's next?".

• Word Count: 745
  • Total Word Count: 1485
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::   Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training :: EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:22 am

"...So...Lizards are like snakes...right?". Pennywise spoke rather bordly to Mr Scaley. The decapitated head of the lizard demon now being used as a hand puppet by the mad hatter was begining to get slightly more...slimy. The flesh and scales had begun the decompisition process. And Pennywise had begun to think about taxiderming. " Sort of Penny, but then again. Sort of not. Both cold blooded. By Lizards have different forms of eye sight...that and we've got limbs!". Pennywise looked over to the Lizard demons standing in the corner with his familiars as guards. " So...basically what your saying is that snakes....are lizards with different eyes...and no arms or legs...". Silence for a bit.

" You aren't thinking of doing...what I think that your thinking of doing are you?".

Pennywise looked from Mr Scaley to the demons again and then back the way. " Well, that really depends on what you think that I'm thinking Mr Scaley....if you catch my drift...". He removed his hand from the puppet head and then placed it down on the ground again. Jumping up from his seat. " Well lets get this little experiment out the way and see if Mr Scaley guessed my thoughts correctly!". Once again. One seperated from the other. Forced to his knees by two familars, bowing in front of Pennywise. He looked at one. And then looked at the other.

" You wanna live?"

The was a great nodding from one. Then Pennywise pointed over at the other one. He stood straight. Back to the wind and ran a white glove through his hair, now glistening with sweat. " What about you?". Same response. He let his disturbing grin out once again. " Well....thats good to hear.....Very well, I've got a game for you both. Now just to make sure your listening...". He sat down in mid air using his ability to hover recently attained in the human realm. " I'm only going to say it once.....now listen very very carefully...". He leaned back. " I'm going to have my familiars rip your limbs off....then...I'm going to draw a line in the sand...whichever one of you proves to be the better snake. And crawls over here the quickest....I'll have my familiars ram those bones back in and allow your regeneration to take care of the rest....". He smirked. " The other...well...you get to stay a snake....". With that. He stood up. Drew a line in the dirt with his shoe.

Clicked his fingers. And the tearing began. Along with the screams...

• Word Count: 436
  • Total Word Count: 1921
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::   Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training :: EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 am

Well you learn something new everyday.

It would seem espite their toughness and healing abilities. Lesser demons that took attributes of lizards did not like ritual mutiliation. At least not when it was being performed on them!He left them their tails. Seemed a bit unfair to eprive them of one method of pushing themselves forward. He just had to hope that one of these demons had put his tail to more use than just waving it about. Well he'd have to find that one out by himself wouldn't he? Now his familiars were strong. However ti seemed that even they had to spend quite a bit of effort when it came to ripping the limb off a lizard demon. Eventually he just let them use the claws to make the process of removal all that much easier. However after they had their arms removed it occured to him that with the blood loss that they were currently experiencing they would likely die before moving even close to the line.

" Hmmm can't be having that...".

So he did what he thought would stop the bleeding. He grabbed a dry fallen branch from the withred tree were the corpse of their fellow demon had once hung covered in his own excrament. Poke the stick into the lava. Having it catch fire. He then approached the demons. And prodded the flaming stick into their wounds. Now they looked at him as if he was mad. Well. More so than they had come to think. But despite whatever thoughts of betrayaal they were thinking this was not the case. The wounds would be caterised by the head of the stick. And blood flow would be minimalised. A crude and, fun method of first aid.

Mittens was getting impaitent and wanted to see the show start. And Pennywise was all too glad to give her precisely just what she wanted. The familiars finished their jobs, tossing away the last two limbs into the corner. And the race began. It wasn't as fast paced as he imagined a race for life was going to be. But then again. One could only expect so much when you had removed their arms and legs. It then occured to Penny that he hadn't quite told them just how much of their body needed to cross the line. So he declared that at least half of the body was required before a winner was drawn.

In the end however it didn't really appear to matter. After about ten minutes one had given up. The other was racing ahead and was begining to cross the line.

As the correct proportion of his body crossed the line. Pennywise stood up and gave a jubilant applause.

" Well done Snakey, you can get your limbs back....".

He looked over at the other one. " You my friend have disappoined me...but am I going to kill you?....no...I'll let you live....not that its going to help matters....but I think with a little bit more training you could be a really good snake....so maybe if I leave you here to try a bit harder...you could become as enthusiastic about the whole thing as your friend over there....". Panic set into the demons eyes as Penny grabbed his coat and top hat. Heading off and away from the poor little bastard. The sound of other demonic creeatures coming in for an easy meal. Penny put his coat and hat back on. Taking out a cigarette and lighting it up. The burning ember...higlighting the yellow glow of his malicious eyes...

• Word Count: 606
  • Total Word Count: 2527
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::   Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training :: EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 am

• Training Complete
  • Five stars obtained for Technique: Shadow Familiars.
  • Technique Leveled from Honed > Mastered
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::   Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training :: EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::   Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training :: Empty

Back to top Go down

Fathers cry, Mothers weep. :: Training ::
Page 1 of 1