Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EOTL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:38 am

EOTL Pbhead

I yawned lightly while walking down the hall. A call had been made to have the girl sent to the arena sector. I didn't care who passed the word on, but I knew that it was going to be something that I had to do eventually. Besides, from what i had observed and heard, she was probably adjusting quite well to living here. Other than the techniques that I figured she would never be able to learn, let alone master, the most important part of lightning was the breathing techniques associated with them. This filtration of your inner energy was what gave us the power to create that electricity, and from that, the power to use it. I hung my white suit jacket up in the same place as normal before entering the arena. As standard, Megan would be up in the box observing. I had already promised her a little treat.. a technique that she had never seen before, and was the base principle behind everything that I knew, and everything that my master had taught me. The large steel doors would remain open until she arrived.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :xxx /xxx
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 am

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
I would arrive in a mundane uniform, lightweight of course to enable movement without being hindered too much. I had just begun to get accustomed to living in this place, and the more I got used to it the harder it would be to ever really be homesick. I knew that something magnifiscent would be attained today; that was evidently the vibe I had gotten, anyways. So I had been mildly enthusiastic seeing as I had been just dying to finally cling onto the fruit of knowledge. To learn the mechanics of these techniques, it would be much alike a fantasy. My brown eyes settle upon the man whom had expectedly arrived here before me. I wasn't late; I wouldn't want to give off such an impression. Stretching my arms, I step to the arena floor.
"All right, I'm here." I continue to stretch as a makeshift preparation for the upcoming session.
EOTL UtilityBox4
155/155.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:12 am

EOTL Pbhead

I watched the girl enter and get situated. Staying silent and ignoring her words, I would look up to the control box and nod. At that point, the doors would slide shut. Two other student council members, Angela the president, and Sephy, one of the traditionalists, could be seen up there as well. Thankfully, they would have no idea what was really going on down here. I breathed out for a few moments, making peace in my mind and relaxing before finally taking a step forward.
"Im not going to lie, the foundations of what you seek are extremely difficult.. and today is going to be painful.."

I would take another step, and with that, another breath. Slowly, I the breath would flow evenly into my lungs, where I would also press my internal energy. The soft breath would allow me to push the energy through small filters, purifying it and releasing it into a more powerful type of energy. As I neared her, I would simply extend my hand in a shake.

"If you wish to learn, you must observe, experience, and understand."

Tech :
Notes :
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:27 am

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
I nod in response to the words initially. It was apparent that this was going to be a painful and difficult procedure, and I did not doubt this to the slightest amount. I think what happened in here before had completely introduced me to just a glimpse at the extremes of the trainings. But, I wouldn't expect any less. The training may be arduous, but that made it worth it, just as I had been told before. Extending my hand to accept the shake my expression gleams with understanding of what I would likely have to be put through in order to learn these arts. Due to prior happenings I guess I wasn't all that ignorant to the pain that may be experienced.

"I'll give only my best." I say affirmatively in response to him. Finally, I would begin to learn the foundations of this. Learning things seemed to be a lot like building a house, always a necessity to start with the foundation. Of course, it was always commixed profoundly with repetition, and in this case... extreme difficulty.
EOTL UtilityBox4
182/337.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:35 am

EOTL Pbhead

I remembered the first time I had ever been given the chance to learn something. It was far before I had any idea of the true power of lightning. My master simply asked to shake my hand, and told me to do it only if I really wanted to learn. To be steadfast in his work, and to never back down, that was what it had taught me. Upon her touching my hand, I would give her a taste of pure electricity, and of energy in its actual form. It was a rarity, for anyone to experience this, since it was the base foundation of the Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning. If she had paid attention, each step I made forward was with either an inhale, or exhale, at a precise moment. That repetition was what allowed me to bring in enough energy for Thunder Flash. it required no incantation, just like many of my other pieces, but was capable of doing damage from a light shock to electrocution. This girl would receive nearly the full force of it. It would either kill her, or she would live. Either way, it was lesson one.

The blue light from the tough would erupt with energy. I wouldn't feel a thing, but the transfer would be the most painful thing she would feel in her short life. I would be surprised if she wasn't thrown backwards and into the wall. Up in the box, Megan saw the energy level shoot off the chart, and immediately opened the steel door. In came Heather, who was already on stand by in case something like this happened.

Tech : Critical drive : Thunder Flash [-94% health]
Notes :
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 am

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
You know, at first, all I really thought this had been was a handshake. And really at the time I hadn't known it to be anything more than a handshake, even after the fact. My mind had been scrambled and distorted and thoughts overall probably were inconceivable to even process with this much pain all at one time. At least losing consciousness had been immediate, or at least shortly after this. Yeah, I had been readying myself for pain, but such a mundane gesture had completely caught me off guard. I did manage to scream in complete and utter agony as this had been the most painful experience I think I've ever been through. The electricity explosively permeates through me and mingles and lacerates pain through just about every thing in my body. To make it worst, the very force from the extreme voltage had sent me jettisoning towards the wall. Slamming into it, whatever it was made out of had been so dense it likely made this about... I don't know, ten times worst? There is a blunt thud, and by now I'd blacked out. I hadn't been dead, thank god... I think. If not, I'd sure as hell been close to it. My head bobs downwards limply as my arms idly remain to my sides.
EOTL UtilityBox4
223/560.
HP: 6%.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 am

EOTL Pbhead

Heather would run forward with the stretcher to take care of her next patient. The single loudspeaker, which was implanted in the wall above the box, rung with Megan gripping. The two student council members stood in there with their jaws dropped. They had questioned whether or not I actually had power before, since I usually chose not to demonstrate it. I had probably gone a bit over board, but that was life. She needed to understand that true power meant not only being responsible, but having a body that could hold all of that energy in. This was a first taste at the power she would be able to hold. Moving quickly in front of Heather, I would stop her from touching the young girl. Her protests were clear and concise, but still I refused. There was far too much electricity still in her body for a normal human to touch her. Lifting her up, I laid her on the stretcher, while Heather prepared the straps. Day three of being here, and how many hours had she spent in the medical wing. I chuckled lightly at the thought. Heather assured me that she would be fine, but either way, I would accompany the two of them to the medical wing. I wanted to be there when she woke up, so that I could see whether or not she learned anything..

Tech :
Notes :
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:03 am

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
There had been something about this power... but it wasn't very distinct and whatever it was had been hard to decipher. Before I had been well, rendered unconsciousness, he had mentioned about observing, experiencing, and then understanding as prerequisites of learning. Well, I definitely seen it even if it really only had been a glimpse before everything went black, so check on that one. Judging from the sudden period of blackness and critical amounts of pain, I can say that I experienced it. But, have I yet understood it? It was like placing the final piece of a puzzle in; I would have to think hard, when that was plausible, and I would have to understand why it had been so powerful and so superior to my own.

Whenever I would awake, it would probably be a lot later, or by minimum, a moderate amount of time before my awakening. Undoubtedly, I would be greeted by pain and even as I attempted to move my body it utterly refused and more anguish came about. My state would be nothing shy of groggy and my vision would be nigh obscuring until my eyes finally focused. "Am... I dead?" I question whoever may have been there at the time.
EOTL UtilityBox4
208/768.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 am

EOTL Pbhead

Heather, the medical director, would laugh at the words to come from her lips. Holding up a clipboard with several sheets of paper on it, she would look across the young girls body structure one more time before being satisfied. "be happy, you survived something that most people wouldnt."

At that point, I yawned while walking in. It had been nearly seven hours since I stretched my legs and let my powers go. I wondered if that was okay, but yet again, remembered that it had happened to be once already, back when I was her age. Shaking my head, I smiled over at her. it was good to see that she was awake. Before I could ask anything, or make any comments, I got a nasty glare from Heather.

"Leave us.. I wont do it again.."

Begrudgingly, she turned and exited the small room. Moving over, i took a seat, leaned back, and looked at her for a moment. she had flown quite far from absorbing so much lightning. I bet her muscles were in mad pain. I remembered when I did it, there wasn't fancy hospitals and medicine to help get rid of the pain.

"did you see it?"

Tech :
Notes :
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 am

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
I did manage to ease a small smile on my face when I came to realize I was still alive. It also gladdened me that I survived that at all; as the other female had told me, most people wouldn't have survived that. It was a bit strange, but I did consider that as an accomplishment of sorts to have even lived. Even despite how every muscle and ligament and my body had been beating intensely with pain as they obviously were still recuperating from the abrupt attack. In fact, it had been hard to endure, very hard. My eyes settle upon the man as he makes his nonchalant entrance. It is a bit refreshing to see him perhaps check on my condition after that massive amount of electricity. If I could wave, I probably would, but my arm didn't really want to work at the time.

It was revitalizing to catch word that he wouldn't do it again. Alas, in my current state I doubt I could live from another one of those. I was still surprised by the fact I still had been breathing. I nod in response to the question slowly as I think I knew what he meant by that. Actually, those three things I would have to do in order to learn this foundation had been on my mind currently being thought about. "I seen it... It was a lot like the one you used last time... But deadlier.. by far." I report sluggishly and between breaths.
EOTL UtilityBox4
255/1023.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 am

EOTL Pbhead

Her answer was dead on. It was exactly the same as every lightning technique that you could use. The only difference was the amount of power that you put behind it. Leaning up, I rested my arms on my knees and looked at her. Since the room was empty, I would explain to her the purpose of EOTL, how it worked, and what would happen if she ever told anyone..
“What you experienced was the purest form of lightning. While most martial arts and magic types prefer quantity of power over quality, we are different. Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning is just that, a symbiotic relationship between your body, and its energy. With each step that I made towards you, I was inhaling or exhaling. Through each breath, the energy inside of me was being filtered into a purer form of energy. Think of it like a weapon.. you can’t use a large bomb with bad ingredients, only when you refine them does the real power come out. . This applies to everything that we will do. Now, with the branches of mastery, we are each allowed to have one successor. This is to keep the balance between all of our styles. You may meet people who can utilize lightning, but none will carry the amount of power you will have if you complete my training. I told you it would not easy, and you have been given a glimpse of the power that will be yours one day. “
I paused to take a breath for a moment. Damn, I had left the tea on upstairs. I hoped I didn’t burn the leaves, it would be a waste to have to throw out an entire pot of tea. I think I might actually just drink it anyway. Oh well.
“Close your eyes, and visualize a water filter. When you breath in, move that water in your chest through the filter. This will allow you to start feeling your energy. Once you can feel it, you can start to move it through the filter as well. All of that muddy, unrefined energy will become pure, refined energy. From that point you can pretty much do anything with it.”
I held my right arm up, and took a deep breath. With the breath, I would do exactly what I had told her, but carried it out. The energy would be refined, but split into two charges. The negative would be pushed to the end of my fist, where my fingers would crackle with energy., The positive would stay inside me. Normally, I would collide the positive into this to make an attack, but that would come at a later time.
“Its all balance, and with the metal elements floating in our blood, our bodies are perfect for it.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :467 /1543
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 am

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
Ah... there did seem to be something that differed about that lightning; the very power itself was enough to differentiate it from any other lightning spell I seen used before. I could understand where I went wrong when it came to understanding the concept. I had been thinking about the product itself and not, as he put it, the ingredients of it. The purest form of lightning - it could only be sculpted by the purest form of energy. If what I get from this is correct, in normality energy is dirty not refined. Much alike jewelry, even. Things had to be refined before use if it were to be valuable. To hear that I would wield this monolithic power one day had been reassuring indeed. It was fascinating, and I think my fascination of the subject was what had kept it being too intricate for me to digest. I finally got the name of the foundation of this all; The Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning. A rather suiting name for it if I say so myself.

I nod affirmatively in response while I watch as the electricity crackles as it takes refuge within his fingers. This power I would one day wield, it seemed so appealing to more and more I learned about it. I was beyond content about how I was capable of even being told about it. But with many, many things it was very likely easier said than done. Just like for me it seemed that being anywhere but the medical wing was easier said than done. But I digress, that is another topic entirely. I would follow his instruction, even though I knew I wouldn't get it right off the bat. But, that wouldn't stop me from attempting to get it quickly. Maybe I could establish whether or not I truly had potential by displaying if I could attain this skill quickly. So I would begin after having observed his action. I observed, I experienced, and now I was understanding.

I close my eyes lightly. If I wanted to do this correctly I knew I would have to start by getting a feel of my energy just like he had said to. I found that breathing, mimicking what he did, would work to aid me in envisioning this process. I was imagining water, something very fluent, passive... Tranquil, I was imagining it moving, swaying, not disturbed at all. Like an estuary, a river, or even like the spreading and calm waves of the ocean I would picture it moving. This water I had been envisioning, because he had mentioned the energy not yet being refined, I would picture it to be muddy, viscous and filled with impurities. When I breathed in I would envision as he had told me to the water passing through the filter being cleaned until it was thin and much like the purest of spring water, or purer for that matter. But, I doubt it had truly worked quite yet. It was going to be difficult, and I don't think I could understand that fact anymore than I already did.

"When I succeed, how will I know that I got it right?" I ask softly while keeping my eyes closed.
EOTL UtilityBox4
541/1564.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 am

EOTL Pbhead

I took a breath for a moment, allowing it all to sink in with the young girl. I had explained the base principle of Enlightenment of Thunder and Lighting. Now, if she were to want to wield it, she would have to get a firm grasp on it. There was only one other style that utilized a breathing technique, and that was the northern broad strike, its martial arts counterpart. While that style was more about application of physical energy and spreading the bodies energy to each part for maximum efficiency, it was quicker to use the breathing due to not having to refine it as much. Standing, I thought about something that might help this girl. I had a little device that I had used, that dropped water through a filter that I could watch. My master explained it to me like that, and I would meditate for hours, while watching and visualizing my energy being refined in that way. The amount of energy I had given to this girl would probably be enough to keep her down for a while, depending on her recovery rate. If it was higher than normal, then we would be able to continue as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there was not a single thing that I could teach her without the knowledge and functionality of EOTL.
“When you first experience a purified energy inside your chest, you will know.. at that point you won’t have any practice controlling it, so it will burn uncontrollably. Yet again, very painful, but worth it. From here, there is another step you must take to form the lightning. Energy, like everything else, is purely refined electrons, and where there are electrons there are neutrons that balance it out. That is the way off all life. Using the metal that is in your body naturally, you can pull those two charges apart, and move them around your body. When I threw a lightning bolt at you earlier, I had pulled a negative charge into my fingers, then collided the positive with it at a high speed. The result was, of course, five lightning bolts. They weren’t very strong because I put them in my fingers, but had I curled my hand into a fist, you would have taken the result of all of them combined, which is much more powerful.”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :392 /1935
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
My head bobs in a nodding motion in response top the explanation. There had been quite the abundance of information and its coherence probably had been deterred slightly by how unaccustomed I'd been to these types of things, for now. But, nevertheless I would digest it even if a bit of hard though had been a requisite to truly understanding this concept. I did have some questions to ask, but maybe I myself could figure this out on my own. So what would signify having refined the energy would be a burning in the chest. I was all for trying to perfect this as quickly as possible, but in my current state I wasn't sure how I would exactly deal with the uncontrollable pain. I assumed that this time spent here would be focused on catering to understanding this. With any luck I would recover at a good pace and be able to resume training these arts.

I didn't have anything to really jot any of this down with so mental notes would have to work. With just about everything he said I'd been learning something new, and keeping track of everything and remembering it wouldn't exactly be easy. But if I recall correctly, wherever there is electrons, there are neutrons to balance such. The metal in our body is used to pull what he described apart - the two charges. The product of combining the two very quickly, which would likely take an abnormal amount of control, was of course the very potent lightning. What I had experienced before with those lightning bolts had been just what we were talking about. I doubt I would have lived to this day if I had gotten hit by the combination, which likely would be a powerful single bolt. Was that merely a glimpse at power I had received?

"So when there are multiple bolts, each is weaker, but when they're combined the result is much more powerful?" I asked.
EOTL UtilityBox4
333/1897.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:25 pm

EOTL Pbhead

I let her contemplate it before she returned her own question. It was a valid question, and I had asked my master that one, but the concept was backwards..

"Incorrect.. you have a powerful bolt, and take parts of it away. It isnt like putting weaker ones together to make a strong one, its just chipping away at that power. What you felt earlier was near electrocution, but it was no bolt. Instead, I forced the negative charge into your body, which disrupted your entire internal energy balance, then collided the positive through the handshake, letting it utilize your now unstable internal energy flow to explode. It was quite the show, and you were lucky to survive it. I have fried humans into a crispy pile of cinders with that technique, but it accurately displays the base knowledge of the technique. As my student, you are the only one who will ever learn of this, until you decide to take a student."

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :xxx /1935
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:03 pm

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
When I were to take up a student... It was hard to imagine when that would time would be, let alone whom it would be. The amount of time that it would take for me to master this before being capable of teaching this in no way would be quick. It would require extensive knowledge, but I knew that at one point I would wield this power. My determination wouldn't let me say otherwise. As I learned more it appeared that this power hadn't been limited to the form of a bolt, either, which proved my assumptions invalid. This power... it was truly great. It was sublime like no other.

"I hope I can get out of the medical wing soon..." I begin, my gaze momentarily shifting towards the ceiling."Its power is incredible; I want to be able to master this as soon as possible..." I found that when I actually experienced it, it served well for a pseudo warning as to what happens when individuals receive it full force. It truly educates just how deadly it could be and when it truly should be utilized.
EOTL UtilityBox4
190/2087.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:09 pm

EOTL Pbhead

“Remember, that this is a power used to protect. I would not teach it to someone who was unworthy of knowing it. I know that you will use it to protect people. Besides, you can obviously handle a near death experience, and are willing to push yourself to the edge of your life for it. I admire your fortitude to learn and progress. At any point, you could have left, but you stayed around to try. The Thunder Flash is the culmination of what will be several other techniques, such as Void of Spatial Lightning, which I used on you the first time you touched me. It was the same way, only I completely dispersed the electricity into the ground, and kept only one charge inside of me. When you touched me, that charge jumped to you. There is a near limitless series of things that you can do once you have the core principle of EOTL down..”
I sighed and leaned back, relaxing again. I had hoped that it all sunk in. Without that core understanding, she may lose a little bit of focus during training. Your first mastery must be in knowledge, and from there you can practically apply all of that. Time to make sure she was paying attention.
“Now, tell me how it works.”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :218 /2215
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:36 pm

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
The question I had been posed with seemed almost like a quiz. I'd been given a few moments to truly let all of the information settle. I'm not too sure how accurate the regurgitated information would be but I would try. I'd been listening intently to the words said since I did possess a solid amount of respect for my superiors, especially my actual teacher. I just hoped that I had gotten this concept down right. In a way it was somewhat intricate but I think I had been beginning to understand it. I was sure getting used to this medical wing; it was a little bit depressing that my actual sessions of learning things would be spent here. I just had to wonder what all of the training would do to my mentality, with all of these lessons I doubt it would deter it. I'm sure with the intellect required to use this it'll probably improve on it. Which is why the difficulty is worth it.

"Aye..Well..." I begin, processing my thoughts. "Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning works by refining your energy so it is pure. You said this can be done by envisioning your energy as water passing through a filter and being cleaned until it is free from impurities. Energy, in other words electrons, which I didn't actually know at first, during this are pulled apart into the two charges that balance them out. By colliding them at high speeds the result is what you showed me earlier, lightning. But at the same time they can be used to upset the balance of negative and positive charges in a body, I think... You can even fire multiple bolts at a time... and what's amazing is there's no incantation needed..." The last part had been tacked on but I truly had been baffled by that fact. It was definitely not what I was used to in terms of power but I'm sure I would grow accustomed to it as I trained to learn this power more and more. "Am I right?"
EOTL UtilityBox4
353/2440.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:44 pm

EOTL Pbhead

I listened to her response, and for the most part the mechanics of it sounded pretty close. The problem I didn’t tell her was the hours of meditation on the filtering that she would need to make a little spark. Her lightning was bind was good, but not good enough for my standards. If she tried something like that in a few months (assuming she lasted that long), I would have to electrocute her for being a dumb student. Shaking my head, I looked at her when she added that last part.. I knew the perfect answer to that statement, and it was something that was oh so my style..

“Incorrect.. you will learn the incantations, and maybe one day you will reach a level of mastery where you will not need them. I can invoke the spells without using a vocal incantation, because, well, lightning is my bitch.”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :150 /2365
EOTL Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:05 am

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
So it seemed that incantation-less spells would require even more extensive amounts of training. The thought itself almost made me weary in the current state I was in. Yeah, I wanted to train but about now my body had been saying otherwise. Nevertheless, I could only vow to myself that I would use this power to protect and use these teachings to subdue any erratic urges that may ever pass by. This city has been good to me since I've been born, my parents especially. These elements that made up my life were direly important to me. This will be one way of returning the favour, and that will be, one I attain this power, my utmost protection. A small glimpse of a smile seeps upon my face.

Now, to prevent being electrocuted on any location I had been making rules for myself while here; one, was to not be a smartass. Secondly, do not question anything. Yeah, that sounded just about right for avoiding, I don't know... the loss of my life? Thus, I nod in response. "Will it be mine soon?" I question simply.
EOTL UtilityBox4
190/2630.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 am

EOTL Pbhead

“maybe..”

I hadn’t told her that I had been using magic for nearly two hundred years, and had far surpassed any human in strength and power. Oh well.. maybe this kid would surprise me. After all, she had survived a nearly fully powered lightning flash. Her answer seemed sufficient as a response to that. Looking up at the clock, I finally stood up and stretched before heading to the door. The kid needed her rest, and I had paperwork to get back to. I’m sure Heather wanted to hop in here and make sure this kid was still alive and doing well after my visit. It was just like her motherly instinct to be overly protective of the students. I wondered how things would go once she started the full term.

“Get your rest, you are going to need it. 2 weeks till term starts, and you have a long way to go ... as for the base of EOTL, worry about getting better first, then I will continue your training. ”

With that said, I would take my leave of the medical wing and return to my office. My to-do list had been shortened since hiring my new assistant, and I really wondered if other things in the school were going well. Most of my free time had been spent worrying about my successor, and whether or not she would live from what I did. I hated to think that I might start caring about her well being, but she was technically the only tie I had to the current world.

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz :262 /2627
EOTL Pbfooter

Updated
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:39 am

EOTL UtilityBox1-1
EOTL UtilityBox2
It was true. I really did require rest. In fact, it was almost hard to stay conscious since what happened to me a bit ago. I hoped by tomorrow I would at least be able to move; being able to move would be a sign to actually being able to continue to train. And hopefully that would be as soon as possible. Full term - it had been something which I was curious as to how it would go. But it was hard to keep my mind on that in comparison to this actual training. Even to this point my mind had still been cycling through the information given to me, processing it and deciphering it as much as I could. I wanted to completely understand that concept so it would be easier for me when it came to physical practicing of it. Alas, I could not do so in this state.

He having taken his leave it would likely be best for me to get some rest. A drowsy sigh passes through my lips as I lay my head down idly upon the pillow. I'm sure that woman would be in eventually if her presence was not there at an immediate pace. But I already found myself beginning to drift to sleep due to my fatigue and the stubborn ache that remained within my muscles.
EOTL UtilityBox4
226/2856.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EOTL Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTL   EOTL Empty

Back to top Go down

EOTL
Page 1 of 1