Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wake up, Wake up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:12 am

The alarm blared and I groaned and buried my head under my pillow. Who the fuck thought eight in the morning was a good time for class? Whoever thought it was.. I hope their rotting in hell right now. I'm not a morning person and never have been. I peek out and look at the digital alarm clock as it continues to beep in an effort to make me get up. I glare at the time. Yume is probably up already. We both have Shakespearian Concepts this morning. I finally can't take it anymore and I slam my hand down on the snooze. I want to close my eyes again, but I know its pointless now.

I sigh and toss my pillow away form me as I sit up and yawn, scratching the side of my head as I look around my room. Its a bit of a mess. Clothes, books, notes, pens, papers, art supplies. I really need to clean up, but with work and school I'm lazy. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and get to my feet, cursing Mondays and Mornings altogether. Seriously.. Whoever invented morning classes. Hell and burn. I suck on my teeth in annoyance and go into the bathroom, only to grimace at my bedraggled appearance. Fuckin' hell. I sigh and grab my brushed and begin to brush out the snarls, using my free hand to turn on the shower. Its a habit of mine. I have to look perfect before I leave or I feel I can't begin my day. Hopefully breakfast will be ready when I get out. I smile at that. Ah. My Yume-chan is so good to me. I giggle and smile as I set the brush down and pull off the over sized t-shirt I wear to bed and toss it in the hamper along with my silk butterfly panties.

Now if only I were a guy I would marry Yume. I giggle again and hop into the shower. Kyro Yume. It has a cute ring to it.

Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 75
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:26 am

I didn't like mornings to much. Sleeping late and cuddling beneath the covers was perhaps one of my favorite past times but Shi-chan and I had class. Sometimes I had to wonder who in the hell had decided it was a smart idea to have any class this time of day seriously had to be on something. But never the less, I got up a little early every day to cook breakfast for us both. Cooking was a favorite past time, and it was even better when you had someone to do it for. I liked taking care of her, and putting the skills I gained living over a tea house all my life to use. This morning I'd gone with a traditional breakfast of steamed rice, miso soup, rolled omelette, and all the fixings. It seemed a bit much for just the two of us but it was amazing what a pair of college girls could eat when they had an appetite.

Truly, I needed to shower and dress because I still wore the boy shorts and tank top that I'd tugged on when I'd rolled out of bed. But I desired to get this done first and once I'd set my mind to something nothing got in my way. Humming happily, I shifted one of the eggs, watching everything closely. Shi-chan would be up soon hopefully, because breakfast was practically done and I didn't wish it to be cold.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:52 am

I find myself humming Chopin as I shower, my fingers buried in my auburn tresses as I seek to cleanse them of any dirt that has gathered. My stomach rumbles a bit and I roll my eyes. Even after a nice dinner I'm still starving in the morning. But then again. I am a growing girl, dammit. I need my sustanance. I smile and tilt my head back into the spray and rinse out my hair. God hot water is heaven. But I know to make my shower quick in order to leave Yume some hot water for her shower. With the rinsing done I wash my body quickly, rinse again and then shut the water off. I sigh in happiness, feeling clean and now wide awake. I step out of the shower, the glass barely fogged since I always turn the bathroom fan on to avoid that. I grab my brush and brush out my wet hair, standing naked before the mirror. I frown at the bruise I see on my hip. That was from kendo yesterday. Damn Takuto got a hit on me when some of the club's fan girls called out my name in a squeal. Kami.. They're always going.

'Kyro-senpai!' or 'Ori-kun!'

Kun? I mean what the fuck. I ain't a guy, but I have fan girls who act like I am. My eye twitches. I'm gonna give myself a headache if I don't stop. I sigh and twist my hair and then pile it onto of my head and clip it in place with a cute butterfly shaped clip I found last week when out with Yume shopping. I grab my towel and dry myself off quickly. The rest would air dry before I got dressed. I pull out my make up case and set to applying a light shade of eye shadow. I move onto applying liquid eye liner, something that take a steady hand and practice to apply perfectly, Both which I have. I smile at the perfect ebony lines on my eye lids. I've had some of the girls in the drama club try to get their lines as perfect as mine, only for them to get frustrated. Next comes my mascara, finishing off my eyes. I quickly put on some light pink blush and pink lip gloss. I blow a kiss at my reflection and wink. Perfect as always.

I walk out of the bathroom in the buff, knowing if Yume is near she'll squeal and scold me. But hey.. Its too cute of a reaction not to try and get to begin the day.

-434/777
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:10 am

I was setting the table. All the food and there fixings came first. Followed by plates, and cutlery, and drinks. I knew already just what Shi-chan would drink. Everything smelled good, though I wazs always a bit critical on anything that I did. I ran a hand through the short strands of my hair, stretching my curvy frame with a small lazy sigh. If only I could crawl back into bed....or cuddle up with my roommate. That was nice to. And speaking of my roommate, she was the only thing missing from breakfast.

My lips pursed lightly, hands dropping to rest upon the flare of my hips before I began in search of the woman in question. "Shi-chan?" I call, peering into her bedroom for a moment. Not there? That only left one place. A step is taken in the direction of the bathroom, only to see her walk out in the buff. Color immediately fled across my features as I let out a squeak of surprise. "Shiori! Your naked!" I bemoaned, knowing full and well that even my ears were red. Never mind that we were both women and had seen one another a countless number of times. Embarassment and blushing were both something I experienced quite often.

"Breakfast is ready..." I mumbled, stealing a peak at her through my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:30 am

And victory is mine! I watch as Yume comes out of my room and turns to see me. Bright red and then a squeak about my nudity. I grin like the cheshire cat, proud once again to have her all flustered. Then there is a mention of breakfast and I perk even more. I walk to her and then pinch her flushed cheek. "Yare yare.. We both have the same things. But yet you blush like I have a dick or something," I tease and then move past her and into my room. "Be out in a sec!" I call over my shoulder as I pick myself through the mess and to the closet. Clothes are piled within it. Okay.. SO I have a bit of a shopping problem. But hey! I got alot of these clothes on sale.. And um.. I need them all. Yup. All of them.

I pick out my outfit for the day. A pair of jeans with a butterfly design up the left pant leg and also a dark purple top with a matching butterfly design to the jeans. I found this outfit about two months ago and make it a point to wear it at least once every two weeks. I then pull on my boots, having put on stockings before putting on my jeans. You know. I almost wish I could go around in just my under garments. My bra and panties are a cute matching set that are pink with adorable sakura petals on the fabric. I sigh and look in the full length mirror I have, a shirt hanging off one side of it. I really need to clean this place. I shrug and walk out of my room and to the kitchen.

"Chocho-chan! Ohayo!" I finally greet, much more chirper as I sit at the table and look at the food. I clap my hands together in delight and squirm in my chair excitedly. It all looked so good. "Mou! Chocho-chan is such a good wife!" I exclaim happily, looking at her with starry eyes.

-345/1122
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:46 am

"I don't walk around naked..." I reply plaintively,"You just like seeing me turn into a tomatoe..." And no one turned me into one as well as she did. It didn't matter that we were both women and I should have well been used to it as long as we'd been close. Absently, my slender fingers tug at the hem of my tank top. Picking at the fabric there to unravel the hem-a bad habit I had with my sleep clothing. It really was a wonder I had any left. But I couldn't help it in the same way that other people got addicted to biting nails or some other habit.

"Hai," I add, "I'll be waiting..." I never ate breakfast without her. Even if I could have already been done. It didn't feel right if we didn't begin the day out together. Stretching slowly, recovered from my embrassment, I began back in the direction of the kitchen. A flick of my eyes were given over the table once more before I was thoroughly satisfied as I settle at my seat. Naturally, with her greeting, I brighten and greet her back before the blush was once more in my cheeks as I was called her wife.

It was a familar title, but none the less produced a shy smile. "I'm happy that I can cook for you, Shi-chan..." And I was. It pleased me to know she enjoyed my cooking. Shiori was so cute, with her starry eyes, I couldn't help but let my expression brighten just a bit. "Let me serve you..." Came the offer, as I began to dip her plate.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 am

I really am spoiled by Yume. Honest. The girl just never stops with the spoiling. I mean I'm use to things from the family manor, but she means everything she does with her heart. She begins to serve me and a warm smile touches my lips. She's just too cute. I wonder how red she would get if I kissed her? I nearly snicker as her flushed image fills my mind. I love to tease her. I can't help it when I get such adorable reactions.

I rest my elbow on the table and place my chin my hand, propping myself up as I continue to watch her. "Did you finish your paper on comparing Shakespearian plays from the Elizabethian era to the modern day?" I ask. I had finished mine the day we got the assignment. My take on school is different from other people due to my raising. Homework is done the day its assigned with me for the most part unless it seriously is impossible to finish that day. Plus I have kendo and martial arts.. Along with drama, dance.. The list continues. I have to always have my papers done or they will pile up and I won't be able to do all my extra curricular. And honestly I love all my clubs too much to give any of them up.

-225/1347
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:40 am

I smiled at her as I carefully continued to dip her food; ever determined to make sure she had plenty to eat. It made me happy to take care of Shi-chan. It was one thing to be cared for by servants, and another to be cared for by someone who genuinely loved you. I knew she got plenty of being spoiled from her manor but I wanted to do more. It made me happy to see her happy.

"Hai," I answered, "I finished the day before yesterday." It was a wonder I wasn't up cramming until first thing this morning. Worrying over whether or not the paper was perfect. I knew I shouldn't have, stress wasn't good for you and I always did good anyway. But I couldn't help myself. It was habit, and I'd been that way since highschool. Tests became ten times worse, and I nearly made myself ill around test time. "Hopefully it'll be alright..." My brow knitted slightly, lips pursing as I thought about it. Then I shook my head , and cast her a gentle smile as I turned to dipping my own food.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 am

I reach over and playfully pinch her cheek lightly. She worried too much sometimes. And test time. By Kami. I never had to chain her to her bed to make sure she didn't get sick. We both have drama and she's usual the costume designer. She gets sick and we're in trouble. I pick up my chopstick and begin to eat. I chew thoughtfully for a moment before swallowing the omelet I had placed into my mouth. Damn it was good. And I loved how she always placed a ketchup heart on the top of it.

"I'll look it over while you shower," I tell her and put more food into my mouth. Fuck I'm spoiled with this delicious food. Its a wonder I don't get fat off her cooking. But then I'm a very active person and being a hitorinji I think boost my metabolism or something. I never gain a pound. "I'm sure its perfect though," I add after swallowing another mouthful. I pause and think for a moment.

"Oh! Kendo begins today. Are you gonna come see me practice? I'd rather have you than all those fan girls," I grin at her, chopsticks resting on my lower lip.

-201/1548
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:12 pm

"Arigato, Shi-chan!" I chirp in response to her agreement to look at it while I was in the shower before smiling shyly at her certainty that it was perfect. I don't know how I can have so little confidence about those things while she believes that I do so well. It was a wonder I didn't have a huge ego, with all the compliments I received.

My curvy form stretched slowly, before I returned to my food. I looked forward to my shower, as I always did, it was a real shame there wasn't more time to soak beneath the spray of the hot water. Another bite of rice, a sip of miso soup...a sip of juice. I was hungry this morning, though I really couldn't imagine why. We'd had a big dinner last night.

"Hai, of course I'll be there." I reply, blushing faintly. "I wouldn't miss it.What time is practice?" I inquire, an arm crossing beneath my breasts as I leaned forward to rest lazily against the table.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm

I finish the omelet in record time and move onto my miso. I lift the bowl to my lips and simply drink down the broth, chopsticks in the bowl and pushing the tofu and seaweed into my mouth. I finish it in moments and her thanks and then question come. I set the bowl down, licking my lips and wave off the thanks. It was simple to do. Plus I like helping her in the ways I can. She cooks, cleans.. Hell is my wife here. I'm good with helping her with her homework and I work overtime at Moonbucks to help with the rent so she can study instead. Its a wonder that I sleep sometimes. Wait.. What is a good night's rest? Ha! Like I've ever seen one.

"Its at two, right after your Historical Literature class," I finally say as I pick up my juice and chug down half of it. I've never been good at remaining lady-like when I'm not in front of the old bat. I like eating the way I want. Fuck manners. Being a lady is overrated anyway. "Takuto is getting better. He and I had some fun and did a mock battle yesterday and the asshole got a nice hit. I have a bruise from it. I swear I'm making the fucker go down today for it."

-225/1773
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:50 pm

I smiled at the mention of my Historical Literature class. It was one of my favorites, and was even better because it wasn't so damned early in the day. By that time, my energy was what it needed to be and I was fully awake. Evenings were always my best class time. Amusement flickered over my gaze as I watched Shi-chan, a giggle escaping. "I know you will, Shi-chan...and I look forward to watching you practice." Shiori was always so good at that stuff. I could fight to, but I primarily kept myself in shape by spending time at the local indoor pool. Otou-san wouldn't have let me leave the house without knowing how to defend myself, and even mother gave me Hari for helping her in the tea shop.

And speaking of the tea shop. "Okaa-san wants us to come eat at the tea shop soon." I added as an after thought. I'd spoken to her last night and she'd insisted that Shi-chan and I come over. My parents adored Shiori and readily treated her like part of the family. "She said she'd cook your favorite..." And probably then some. Okaa-san always thought we were too thin. Especially Shiori.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 pm

I smirk in a cocky manner as she agrees to come and see me whoop my team into shape. Not alot of people actually know I'm a girl. People assume since I'm captain that I'm a guy. Load of bullshit really. But I can't change people's automatic assumption. Also with the fan girls screaming 'Ori-kun' or 'Kyro-san' it doesn't help my whole girl image. So its nice to surprise people. The reactions are hilarious and worth their weight in gold. SO I'll deal with being assume as a guy.

I suddenly perk. Food was mentioned. AUNTIE'S food. I look at Yume as a dreamy looks comes to my features. I nod rapidly. I would NEVER pass up a chance to have auntie's food. The woman was more of a mother to me in the few short years I have been friends with Yume than my own mother. Sad really. But hey, those are the breaks in life. Can't change the past, so I don't worry too much on it. Auntie always says I'm too thin and feeds me loads. Hey.. I won't complain. She can call me skinny all she wants if it gets me more of her cooking. Course I have a very active life and that's why I'm so lithe. But its all muscle. I mental pat my own back. I had a six pack most girls kill themselves in the gym over to achieve.

"Of course we'll go. I have a competition this weekend on Saturday. After I shower we can walk there. Warn Obaa-san though. I'm always starving after my competitions. You know first had how much I can get down. But yea.. We should go. I finished all my projects for next week already," I say to her as I lounge in my seat. I look over at the clock and suck on my teeth in annoyance. Too damn early in the morning. I look at Yume and smile a bit. "Go get your paper than hop into the shower. I left you hot water to relax a bit in, love," I say to her. "Also I want to grab some coffee on the way to class. So hurry your cute behind up."

-368/2141
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:54 pm

"You know she'll have enough to feed an army..." I mused, with an affection colored tone. "She'll probably be trying to stuff food down you even after your finished..." It was just my mother's nature, really. I'm sure I've inherited more than a few of her quirks. Not that I mind; Okaa-san is an amazing and kind woman. While Otou-san would probably attempt to draw Shi-chan into some impromptu acting. There home was full of items from the Kabuki theater my father worked at along with various collectible weapons he'd collected. He was a bit of a fanatic, really. I loved them both very much.

The time had been forgotten and had Shiori not noticed it, I would have continued to sit there talking and enjoying the momentary lull of activity. Occasional bouts of peace where extremely nice. I blink and follow her gaze toward the wall clock onto to sigh a bit. Damnit. A smile was turned on my best friend, cheeks coloring faintly. "Hai...I'll be right back..." Ruffling my short hair, I began in the direction of my room. It bothered me a bit that I couldn't even remember what I'd wrote about, which is what happened when I stressed over it. I always worried about my work, even when it was something so small. The paper, in its neat presentation binder, was found on my desk and I returned it promptly to offer it out to her. "Here Shi-chan. Arigato for looking over it..."

I cast her a warm smile, and waited for her to take it. Once she had, I turned and hurried in the direction of the bathroom so that I could shower.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 pm

I snicker as she looks at the time and realizes I'm right. Yume has a way of being forgetful, but I find it entirely endearing and sweet. It makes me want to cuddle and protect her form the world. She's up and going to get her paper. I relax a bit. I would look over the paper then do the dishes really quick. I find myself rubbing the faint scar on my left wrist. It is in the shape of a butterfly. I've had it since I was younger. I fell out of a tree and broke my wrist. But somehow I healed really quickly after the fall. And this scar remained form where bone broke through skin.

I look up as she returns and hands me the neatly presented paper. She is too adorable with how pristine all her work is. I take it and nod as she rushes to the bathroom. I prop my feet on the table the moment she is gone and lean back in my chair, flipping the folder open. My eyes begin to fly over the page. School has always been easy for me. And while I look like a lazy person, all my work is done and nearly flawless. I've actually had teachers accuse me of cheater because I would sleep in their classes, yet ace their tests.

I finish the paper in only a couple of minutes and nod. It was well written. Her opinions on the matter of comparision was unique and I could feel Yume in the words typed. I liked it. I smile and set the folder on the table and slip my feet off the table and push myself out of the chair and too my feet. I stretch my arms above my head, shirt riding up as I mew in pleasure, hearing my back crack and stretching out my muscles. I then drop my arms down and then tilt my head from side to side with a bit of force to crack my head. I smile as I hear a nice crack with each tilt. THat was lovely. I pick up the dishes, stacking them neatly before heading into the kitchen. Being a waitress at Moonbucks gave me enough practice with holding so many dishes at once. I set them in the sink. I put the plug in then drizzle soap over the dishes before finally flicking the water on. I would let them soak for a moment before I quickly washed them off. Yume cooked and I tended to do the dishes as my contribution. As the sink fills I grab the spray bottle of sanitizer and a clean wash cloth, walking back to our dining table.

I squeeze the handle of the bottle and spray the table top. Once I have enough I promptly wipe down the table, leaving it spotless. Thing Yume and I learn from working in Moonbucks. Tables were housing grounds for germs, even in your own home. But if you wiped it down after every meal, you lessened the chance of food contamination and also getting sick. I move mack into the kitchen and toss the terry towel in the small hamper we have and set the spray bottle back in its place and I finally shut off the sink, the water now at the half way mark. I push up my sleeves then grab my apron. No need to get my clothes wet. Yume will be done soon. I should be done by the time she comes out.

-588/2729
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:59 pm

It took only a minute for me to undress. I wiggled out of the boy shorts and tugged the tank over my head; knocking my glasses askew in the process. My lips pursed a bit, I tended to forget about them being on and more than once I've lost them despite the fact that they sat right on my nose. It sounded truly impossible when you thought about it like that, but it happened often. I don't know what I'd do without Shiori to remind me of stuff. Gingerly, I set the thin wire glasses on the sink before turning to the shower and cutting it out. Baths and showers are heaven sent inventions in my mind. I loved hot water, and I loved basking in it.

The moment the temperature was right, I stepped into the shower...wash clothe in hand. Unfortunately, I knew I couldn't really bask this morning. So rather than soak as I liked to, I took to washing with intent to get myself clean. My hair being the last thing that I washed, rinsed, and conditioned. I let myselt linger for a few minutes, before I shut the water off and reached out for my towel. Draping it around my curvy form before moving to the sink. Teeth came first, and once they were thoroughly brushed...I withdrew my make up case to apply what I wore daily. Honestly, I didn't think I was as good at putting it on as Shi-chan, because she always looked beautiful.

Once I had foundation, a bit of brown eye liner, and mascara on I put my glasses in place and tucked my towel around my form further before I moved to peak out of the bathroom door. Cheeks pinking, I quickly hurried for my room and slipped into my room. As always, I dressed quickly. Tugging on the thin silk of my panties followed by my bra, then jeans and a long sleeved kimono styled top in a purple shade that I was fond of. My hair was quickly towel dried and combed before I gathered my dirty laundry to drop everything in the hamper. Getting ready could be a bit tedious and I was glad to be done.

Sliding my feet into a pair of darker purple ballet flats, I trailed out of the bedroom just as Shi-chan finished doing dishes. Unable to help grinning as I spotted her in her apron; she always looked so cute in her apron.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 pm

I flick on the kitchen radio while I wash. I sway to the music, singing along with the lyrics to songs that I know. Always good to warm up the vocals this way before going to classes. Then I feel eyes on me and turn my head and smile at Yume. SHe looked adorable as always. Her looks give me the urge to protect her and keep her sheltered. No idea why. I place the last dish in the drying rack and dry my hands after turning off the water. I then reach behind me and untie the cute butterfly apron.

"Your paper is on the table. It was well written and I like your unique view on the comparisions," I say to her finally as I hang up my apron and walk over to her and wrap my arms around her lush hips. I smirk down at her.

"And you look as kawaii as usual, Chocho-chan," I purr down at her, loving how I can fluster her like this. If I saw anyone else doing this I would separate their head from their shoulders. I lean in and give her a quick peck on the end of her nose and slowly begin to release her. No point in getting her too flustered before class.

-215/2944
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:43 pm

I like watching her sing and dance. Shi-chan always looked so care free when she did. When she was happy, I was happy...and it had always been that way. Immediately I brightened when she finally spoke, lips curving up into a bright smile. "Arigato, Shi-chan. I appreciate that you looked at it for me. Your opinion is important..." The most important, really. I wasn't close to anyone else outside of my family. I find myself with her arms around my waist, and naturally mine return to lightly curve over her shoulders. A shy smile crossing my features. I liked that we could be affectionate with one another and probably wouldn't have been like this with anyone else. Men tended to make me nervous and other women tended to be extremely catty.

Her next words drew a blush to my face, the purred tone deepening further. I was very easily flustered, and became so if only a bit with her actions. "Arigato...you look pretty as always, Shi-chan." My smile softened a bit at the kiss to my nose and before she can release me, I give her a brief hug. Then I slide my arms down, off of her shoulders. "Do we have to go soon?" I ask, glancing toward the clock. Still to damned early for me.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Yume is very precious to me. She was my first friend who was female. I'm glad I saved her that day. She was so quiet in high school that I would have never met her otherwise. I smile softly as she hugs me, only to laugh softly at her question. I give her a nice whack on the ass and smirk. "Hai. I want coffee before Takanaka-sensei's class. That man knows how to make a class boring quick. And I don't need to be sleeping today. I plan on finishing the assignment from my Linguistics class this morning so i don't have to worry about it till turn in time. So.. Coffee is a must this morning, darling," I say to her as i walk back towards my room to retrieve my Loveless messenger bag that Yume got me for my birthday last year because my last messenger bag had finally ripped. I loved it. It was based on Soubi and had butterflies all over it.

I step into my slightly messy room and pick up my bag and then shove my wallet in along with my mp3 player. I never went anywhere without it. Music was in my blood and I constantly needed it with me or I would twitch. Yume remembers the time it broke and I nearly went nuts waiting for school to end to go buy a new one before the shop closed. Music is my sanity in this world of clear insanity.

I step back out and walked to the door and sit on the landing step and begin pulling on my knee high boots. I loved these boots. They had a steel toe and were very comfortable for all day wear. I get to my feet and brush off my jeans and straighten.

"Come on, Chocho!" I call as I stand by the door, waiting for my absentminded room mate.

-316/3260
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:19 am

Coffee was something neither of us survived without. Especially in classes that were so boring we fell asleep. I did so especially easy and had once nearly fallen out of my chair had it not been for Shi-chan. It wasn't something that could be helped, though I was good in school...lectures tended to make me zone out. If I didn't have some coffee to, I'd find myself unconcious while the sensei droned on and on and on. Smiling softly after her, I followed as well...grabbing my paper on the way back to my own room so that I could get my things for class. It took only a moment for me to get my own brown satchel before trailing back out to wait for Shi-chan.

Naturally I fell into my own thoughts. I tended to be so dreadfully absentminded. It wasn't intentional and my mother liked to joke that I inherited the trait from my kabuki loving father. I have to agree. I was so in thought, I didn't notice Shiori return until she spoke. Then I blinked to awareness and flushed faintly while a sheepish smile crossed my features. "Hai, Shi-chan!" I chirped and trailed after her. Slender fingers tapping my thigh as I walked until we stood side by side.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:04 pm

I smile as she comes up. Honestly she's too cute at times. I slip her hand into my own and open the door, tugging her out and then shutting and locking the door behind us. Today was goin gto be a long day. I could feel it in my bones. I sigh a bit. But that's life. Gotta life it to the fullest and just move on when things get tough.

Now.. On to coffee and school. Especially on to the coffee..

82/3342

-End Rp-
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:22 pm

I smile as Shi-chan takes my hand and tugs me out after her. She's always so affectionate with me, that it leaves me warm. I find myself feeling very lucky to have her as my best friend. Today would be long, it usually was when it started out this damn early. But at least we had each other. And coffee, couldn't forget the coffee.

-End RP

Total wc for Yume: 2476
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:18 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wake up, Wake up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up, Wake up.   Wake up, Wake up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake up, Wake up.
Page 1 of 1