Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)

Go down 
+7
Antifreke
Tsukai
Blue
Kaguyalover
aѕceпxion
Rei
ShinTre_Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Site Interaction
Phase I - New Direction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)

--------------------------

** Bonus objectives end.
** Second Wind: all members regain their stamina/HP back for Phase II

Summary Of Events:

--

Rayje hovers in the sky. She watches the bulk of the massive sea of physical and ethereal spirits reaching the city gates. She looks to Tiamat.

“I will go to set it up. I’ll let you handle things here.”

Tiamat fans herself with her folding fan and smiles.

“Okay, have a pleasant time.”

Rayje turns.

“Yeah right. Well… I’m gone.”

Rayje flies off.

--

The Sacred Hunters are set in their position on the buildings near the city border. They stand on the rooftops with their hands held together. Jin Zasyn sits in the center of a rooftop with his legs crossed and concentrating. They chant as a group. Their chanting echoes in the air. Energy sparks and starts to grow around a portion of the spirits about a block in size. A glowing alchemy grid forms on the ground that the spirits cross over about a block in radius. The sphere grid glows brighter and the spirits in the barrier are captured. Light particles float up slowly and then start rushing. The entire wide area is purified and the spirits caught are completely evaporated. It creates a big hole in the sea of spirits, but spirits fill in the area like water. Jin Zasyn breaths hard. One of his guards gives the report.

“It was barely effective, Elder Zasyn!”

“It doesn’t matter, we will keep doing it. Everyone concentrate… again.”

The chanting restarts. Tiamat watches the attack happen again. The column of light is large enough to be seen from the other side of the city and parts the clouds.

“Well… I can’t have them doing that, now can I?”

--

The Sacred Hunters are not able to keep sprits from getting into the city. They flood into the Lower Commons and do not discriminate with targets. Apartments are blasted with energy and elemental attacks, cars are turned over and set on fire, and people who haven’t evacuated (probably the homeless) attacked, killed, eaten, raped, etc. The demon army razes the city as they move and try to level EVERYTHING in their path. Some demons center on certain areas and look like they are digging.

--

Division 12 meets up at the rally point. The bulk of their forces are there. The new aerial drones reach the city border. They get return the visual feed of the Sea of Spirits to the control center. They keep higher in the sky this time. The crews in East City finish up the final preparation on the WADB. The mechanical weapon sits on the back of an 18-wheeler trailer truck. Steam floats around the weapon. The controller contacts Commissioner Jyn.

“Our Division 12 forces are in place at the SW rally point. The enemy has breached the city gates. WABD is powered up and ready to go. Going hot… it’s ready to fire on your order.”

--

The Leviathan lands on a rooftop near Sanzo, Domen and Ingel. He folds his arms and watches them. He drops a silver orb about the size of a baseball down into the center of the area. It rapidly expands when it touches the ground and covers the ground with ice. The ice forms a large barrier three blocks wide and high. It cuts them off from the rest of the city in this bubble of ice. A huge dragon pattern can be seen on the ice dome from a long distance away. A massive ice dragon head coils from the ice wall and wraps around the building that The Leviathan is standing on. The head stops right next to The Leviathan and glares at Sanzo and Domen. The Leviathan looks emotionless and doesn’t speak.

No posting rules
Post locations
Let’s get it, rules as we go xD

NPC Pictures:
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Datorru
Veteran

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:21 am

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 New-Nagi-TB-1
It seemed she had went with option two. Fire erupted around Nagi engulfing him in flames. He quickly increased his strength to help protect from the flames. But he held on to her arm, while his own burned and flesh peeled. Though instead of screaming in pain, he began to laugh hysterical. "You crazy bitch! You just dont get it do you?! This is MY realm!""wodahs eht htiw ecnad" He chanted Then from every possible direction sharp blades of darkness began cutting her slightly all over her body. "I fear no demon, for I have two inside me that haunt me everyday. Im not like anything you have ever seen. Ill take your shit, eat it and shit it out. Just to shove it back up your ass. Don't fuck with me!" He said pulling her close to him and his burning self. By now the fire had incinerated his clothes and was peeling his skin. Although he felt it, he ignored the pain. It seemed he would have to prove himself to this woman. He wouldn't be looked on by another demon female. Not again.

Actions: -15 stamina (Shadles) -10 Health (Flamewhirl) +15 health (Regenerai)

Health: 95% Stamina: 49%

Words: 186/656 Post: 7

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 New-Nagi-TB-3
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran

Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 am

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Audrey_TB1
"All realms are my realm..." The demon is bombarded by the Shadles, but it looks like to her she considers them nothing but a persistent swarm of droning mosquitoes. {Juggernaut} They all seem to make slight cuts at her skin, but the demoness appears far more durable than he may have expected. They leave the most minor of scratches, managing to ease their way through the first layer of her epidermis. The scratch marks looked like what would occur if one were to scratch their skin too much when dealing with an itch. {MToughness, +1 Defense during Magix attacks} He successfully pulls her closer. Her arms immediately latch out towards him, grabbing his throat as if to pinch his windpipe together like a loose wire.

She sees it so that it must be realized just where she stood when dealing with what she deemed to be her monolithic and profound amounts of power. Audrey, though seeing this as fairly impressive, seems to want to see to it that he succumbs to her wrath. "Red. Orange. Yellow. Crusade east, south, north and west..." Suddenly, her entire frame is consumed in fire which seems to not harm her. {-12 sHP, Fireman} The fire from the whirlwind seems to be slowly reducing some parts of her clothing to ash, though her intent to erase seems to be much more potent than her dignity at this time. She suddenly tackles him with the attempt to completely take him down into the flames with her. It was a satanic and self-destructive assault.

HP: 156% {-2 from Shadles, -2 from Flamewhirl}
Stamina: 95%
Interactions: Nagi.
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Audrey_TB3
Back to top Go down
Datorru
Veteran

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:09 am

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 New-Nagi-TB-1
This girl was tougher than he thought. His attack didn't really seem to phase her at all. On the same note, her fire attack wasn't doing much to harm him as well. If anything using these spells to keep up with her was the most tiering.

She now willingly engulfed herself in flame, making it so now both of them were on fire and generally naked. "Your insane! I love it!" Nagi yelled out as he was suddenly tackled by her. Through the heat he could feel her body on his. "Well if you wanted me that bad you should have said so!" He said as he wrapped his arms around her and forced in a kiss to her lips through the fire. It burned and peeled at the flesh on his lips. But it healed right back and he continued. This would no doubt piss her off even more, but Nagi just didn't give a damn. He liked the wild ones, and she was about as wild as it got. Grunty was bad but was just constantly plotting. She didn't really have an attitude, not like this girl. He held on to her as they floated through the darkness, burning as a bright torch through the endless night. If seen from a slight distance it would almost seem romantic. Though it was far far from it. They didn't love each other or even really like each other. She was pissed and Nagi was horny...Kinda.

Actions: -10 Health (Flamewhirl) +15 health (Regenerai)

Health: 100% Stamina: 34%

Words: 244/900 Post: 8

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 New-Nagi-TB-3
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 am

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Audrey_TB1
The demon figures that somehow through this hellfire words manages to egress sickly through his perpetually peeling lips. It was worth it, nevertheless. What was a blatant fascination for her has always been looking at the various degrees of burns. Seeing how dark of a colour the skin could get, how much flesh would show; she prefers it to be intact, barely intact, and ravaged and burnt wildly like a torn sheet of tissue paper. Her gaze merely intensifies as he says his next words. To her utter surprise she is pulled closer in proximity, which to her is sheer idiocy and simply provokes more pain on his behalf with the now enclosed distance with the flames she is conjuring. In this situation she does not see it as an act of affection but instead a pseudo bear hug in attempts to actually damage her via submission and grappling based assaults. It was worth a try, she thinks, and it did require some guts on his behalf.

It is only when burnt, flesh skinned lips meet her own does she realize what he is doing. She notices that despite the fire his lips continue to regenerate even after the skin has been peeled off like a rabbit's pelt. Her perception suddenly shifts to her clothing, noticing she is only scantily dressed; she is coated with soot, her clothing is simply scraps that covered random pieces of her arms, lower abdomen and perhaps some of her legs. The vestments that concealed what was 'private', even for a demoness, is still intact even though they too were assaulted ravenously by the flame. Her anger is flourishing immensely as time continues to elapse. The fire suddenly stops as does their movement in the realm. Their clothes seem to stop burning with the absence of fire, though her hands seem to be stationed in the same position around his throat. "Quiet berceuse." She begins to whistle softly, lightening her grip on his neck and staring hypnotically into him. A successful attempt would begin to provoke his drowsiness. {-13 sHP, Lullaby}

HP: 156%
Stamina: 82%
Interactions: Nagi.
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Audrey_TB3
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 am

Site Interaction

** Bonus objectives end.

"The sway of balance is too great in the accursed Barrier Lands.” ~ “The technology of the Sons of Epion is incapable of maintaining the balance of Yochi.” ~ “The time has come for action to be allowed.” ~ “The seal is broken.” ~ “This is the will of The Watchers.”
The ground under the entire city glows. The Solar Devastation stops digging into the ground. It slowly starts to lift up. The ground stops shaking. The fire globe clears the ground and keeps moving up. Someone was lifting up the huge attack. (The ‘sun’s’ direction was changing). Marcos (in one area of the city) feels the power of the person.

“…It can’t be…”

At first the white clothing are visible and then golden orbs and a glossy barrier. The person gives a final push and thrusts the Solar Devastation into the air. The solar sphere rises up to cloud level and then explodes. The clouds are cleared out and fire spreads out in all directions in the sky. The late afternoon/evening skies are cleared. A white haired old man in a cloak holding a twisted staff hovers in the middle of a mile wide charred crater. This man, Merkus, lifts his staff to the sky.
”canon”:

“Come, heavenly tribute! Cast your radiance over across land!”

The skies part and heavenly light casts down over the city (massive bless). All Yokai and Oni are severely weakened and all possessed and tainted types are heavily weakened and all humans (norm/hito) are enhanced {+1 attributes} and rejuvenated {+50% HP/STA}. Division 12, the Yakuza, and basically everyone fighting against spirits (who aren’t affected by the bless) are given an opening to counter attack. Lower order demons are disorganized and stunned by the blessing. Imorte (in another area of the city) grits from the pressure of the blessing.

“That power… but… wait… he’s… he’s supposed to be dead…”

Dem speaks to Imorte.
~
“Our goal has been accomplished.”
~
Imorte answers.

“We will pull back, Master.”

He sends out a message to the others to retreat. Marcos bears the pain of the blessing while he holds the unconscious Krys under one arm and the kitty version of Mr. Kibbles in the other flying towards the forest. Tiamat flies back to the forest also. The shadowy figure lands next to The Leviathan. The Leviathan looks up from the ground.

“Ai’des?... so you’ve been resurrected.”

“…”

“Be silent. I can do as I wish.”

Ai’des creates a teleportation portal. He and The Leviathan portal away in a column of light.

--

Merkus floats from the center of the crater to land. 7 Shining lights appear in the sky and suddenly crash down on all sides of Merkus. Figures in golden armor stand up around him as the dust clears. They do not pose harm to him. Merkus looks around him. Trumpets ring from the skies. Merkus looks up to the sky and see shining “falling stars” falling down in the Lower Commons in large numbers. Merkus smiles.

“Ah… I see. This explains why I am unsealed…”

One of the golden knights speaks.

“We will dwell in this land until our purpose is fulfilled.”

Merkus nods.

The golden knights turn into lines of light and streak in an arc across the city and to the South West area of the Lower Common. They join a legion of silver armored Kami knights already in battle. The golden knights attack the rear of the Sea of Spirits. They are powerful enough to hold an entire front alone. The Division squadrons regroup and combine their forces to the front of the Sea of Spirits. They make ground in the battle and the tides turn very quickly. Spirits flee from the city and try to return back to the forests. The heavenly knights and the Division would have the diminished Sea of Spirits defeated in an hour. The silver knights would return to the sky. The golden knights would vanish after the main battle.

By the end of the day the city is broken and in shambles. Much of the southern Lower Commons are destroyed, there are wide area black outs, dead bodies lay in the streets, there are fires and large charred areas of impact littered all around the city, people are without homes, and family members gone forever. Spirits still roam around the city in smaller numbers. The city still isn’t safe yet. In the broken city, a single old man in common clothing walks about performing small miracles here and there and encourages humans everywhere not to give up hope.

~ End Phase II Shinteraction ~

this ends my posting
yall can keep going in this thread if you like
more canon info will be posted later
good job everyone
spoils will be posted later

NPC Pictures:
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Pbhead

The amount of force that had been combined into our attack was not only enough to break through the dome, but to lay waste to the inside of it as well. The territory that the dragons had failed to damage, were now damage. My arms had came across my face as even I was lifted and pushed back from the force. There was no sight of our enemy, so I was worried about an assumption here. He could have been destroyed, or he could have retreated. Not wanting to waste time, I pulled myself up from the ground before moving back over to the other spirit, and a fire human. That large ball of light was coming for the city. For some reason I knew that it was not good, and that a ball of energy that size would be more than enough to lay waste to the city. I kept my arms up, ready to attempt to escape the blast, or throw something at it in what would probably be a futile attempt at protecting our area. My ears picked up the sound of that other spirit, with more of his elixir. I needed to get myself one of those things, and fast. With my eyes locking forward, I felt a burst of energy, before witnessing something pretty amazing. The ball of light stopped before lifting into the air, and exploding in what was the coolest wave of fire I had ever laid eyes on. The amount of energy in that could have roasted the entire city. Shaking my head, I knew I was still far too weak to combat whoever was capable of doing that.
“Domen.. you alive over there?”
My words would come across with a bit of light humor. We had survived what was probably the hardest battle in a long time.. and all for a glass of tea.. Speaking of that, I wondered If the tea shop had even survived. It was in Gothstone after all.. Speaking of the rest of the city, the division would probably need assistance in the cleanup effort. The city was dark from the power being out, which made perfect sense after all that had happened. I was worried about the human family who I cared for, but other than that, my priorities were the city right now. After stopping at the Academy, I would head straight for the Metro and find the military force.
“so much for a relaxing cup of tea..”

Tech :
Notes : recovery.
HP : 35/180 | Stamina : 23/180
Words : 9 | 463/2623
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Jynbanner_01
... Time: Day
... Location: Future Realm, SW Front Line

In that moment, the purpose of our drive is to get away; it seemed like a futile action as some large mega flare seemed to be encroaching onto the city metro. My area of work and the heart of the city seemed like it would wiped from the center of the city. On top of that, there was no telling how much damage something that could potentially do. If it exploded, the effects could move well into East City, and depending on just how powerful it is or what insanely strong thing or phenomena sent it, there was a chance it could take out much of the city. In these moments, reality seemed a bit hard to grasp. It didn’t seem like anything like this could actually be real and it wasn’t something that I wanted to accept. We worked so hard and went out to meet our enemy, but in the end, it would seem there was nothing that could be done.

My gaze lowers to the floorboard of the vehicle as I rest my elbows on my knees and clasp my hands together. Things were not looking up, and as the Commissioner of the Division, our lack of preparation was on my hands. Thus, the blood of all who died would also be claimed by me. My gaze lifts up and looks to Izumi who had been fighting alongside us the entire time without the aid of her magical abilities; I knew it had to be tough on her and I had not been expecting, nor had I authorized the myst. Still, the strategic advantage that the Myst provided was the reason we were able to take out as many enemies as we did.

It would seem as the others, along with myself, would be bracing for impact from the sun falling from the sky. The demon hordes chasing behind the Enforcer seemed like such a minor detail when put in comparison. My gaze returns down as I wait for the blast, but it never comes. I look to the center of the city and notice the sun rising back up before taking its seat back in the sky and exploding in a wave of heat energy that covered and cleared the entire sky. “What…” comes my murmur as mixed comments come from the men with me. Something miraculous happened that I may never know of.

Things started to change drastically. Suddenly the skies parted and a light cast down that seemed to strengthen me more so that I originally had become in my current transformation. On top of that, it seemed to heal my wounds and disrupt the demons chasing us. I look out of the back window slightly confused and slightly relieved. Orders come in that all of the demon forces were in disarray and with that, I give the command to, “expedite the retreat and engage the enemy with full force.” Enforcer turns and comes to a sliding halt in the street before the doors open and we exit, Myst free, in order to begin the counter attack with others.

515 / 3537 | 7
Grenades used: 2/4
Behind the current timeline, catching up; counter attack.
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Domenmenbio_01

My gaze shifts to Sanzon as I believed that surely he must be jesting to ask me such a ridiculous question. I pondered for a moment on if this was one of his jokes or not; such things were wasted on me since I was void of various things, such as a sense of humor. For a moment I stare blankly at him. During this time, my golems would be scouring the wreckage for sign of my opponent. One would come upon a rise swift enough to catch a glimpse of The Leviathan leaving with someone best described as a ‘shadowy figure’ by the name of Ai’des. This Ai’des seemed to be a cohort of the one whom name I still did not know, The Leviathan. After witnessing the teleportation, my golem moves swiftly back to my position. My gaze shifts to the wraith of earth and shadows as I receive his report nonverbally. “I see,” I say before turning my gaze back to Sanzon and informing, “another has come and teleported away our adversary. The battle is over this day; I am told he was as good as defeated.” That was good enough for me, that my power drove him to his belly, but I would have preferred that it happened without the interruptions of Sanzon. Still, the fact that I had to go so far in order to bring down this opponent only allowed me to know that I needed to become much stronger than I were now. A god was not supposed to have trouble taking out those lesser than he.

As it comes to pass, the skies part ways in a sense and light shines down, something I notice immediately as I feel a shifting effect within my body. It felt as if my strength had been completely drained; I felt like a mortal in that moment, weak and oddly frail. “What…?” I say confused as I realize that it could only be the light that was casting down so ominously. I feel that odd sensation, which I had come to learn as pain, once more; it was something I detested greatly. With a growl, my body reacts to counter the effects of the light as a cursed black mist begins to build up and around my body (Miasma). With a deep breath, I breathe in the cursed fumes and regain myself as I look to Sanzon to see if he were affected by the light.

410 / 3248 | 9
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Asatb_01
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)...

During the entire time when the strong demon guys are doing whatever it was that they were doing, my gaze remains on the large thing that was crashing into the city. I felt the ground as it rumbled with the contact of that thing and then suddenly it stopped. A lot of thoughts went through my mind; I immediately thought about Natsuki and my mother. I worried for their safety, but knew that against something like that, my options were limited. I was too young for my life to end right here and the world was not supposed to be this way. Even given the fact that there were demons and such living among us, this was too unreal, and I felt myself slightly detached from the situation.

I view our salvation as the fiery ball lifts towards the heavens and bursts followed by a radiant glow from the heavens which washes over my body. The shining light not only boosts my body and refreshes me, but it lifts my spirits; I felt that things were going to be okay, and the previously plummeted morale, lifts back up. “Wow!” I say in reaction to all of the incredible things happening while turning to the others, “did you see tha?...” My words are cut off as the one of the demons seemed to be having an issue with the light and then cast a dark mist around him; Goronova, low on air time until now, warns me to stay clear of it, and following her directions I do. Looking to the other seemingly normal guy (Rei) and the officer, I call out, “you guys okay?” There would be something in the background, a low voice that I had tuned out that was starting to come back to my attention. Goronova was actively telling me that it was time for me to go and to stay away from the demon garbed in red.

321 / 2951 | 9
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 pm

]

I took a knee beside the other demon, wanting to get my breath back for a moment. With the news that the other had been teleported away, I bit my lip in anger. We nearly had that asshole, and he ran away. This just confirmed the fact that neither of us were strong enough to beat him on our own, and required the addition of each others strengths to do it. Shaking my head, I looked over to that little critter who had originally led me to Domen in the first place. Standing up to hear the rest of the news, I felt a strange light cover my spirit, strengthening it. Bless? Someone was extremely powerful, and out there somewhere. Looking over to Domen, I watched him in agony before clouding himself with some black mist that I was going to stay far away from.
“yea.. its wild isn’t it..”
I turned my attention to the human after hearing his words. Human! Cell phone! Moving closer to him, I figured it would be time to mobilize my own section of the lower commons from the underground. They would have spent all of their time defending the academy from the demons who approached it. Thankfully, it was more towards the southern end of town, and hopefully away from the direct combat area.
“fire human.. I need your cellular device”

Tech :
HP : 85/180 | Stamina : 73/180
Words : 10 | 285/2908
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Domenmenbio_01

“Hmmm…” I notice as I see Sanzon not affected by the light shining down. I didn’t feel he was capable of creating such a thing, but it was interesting that it affected me and not him. He backs up from the miasma, which reminded me that he was a spirit type of the light; that realization answered my curiosity. I conclude that some light demon must be performing the phenomenon that was occurring in the sky. Either way, the battle for now was over and the rain had ended. I dismiss the remaining golems and turn my attention to Paco who seemed to be interacting with Rei. It seemed that my summoning of him was not needed; for now I ignore the teal haired human, though I knew of him back during my captivity within the host body belonging to Natsuki.

The small fairy was pointing to a destroyed building that used to be a store, as he explains, “that’s where I stored the master’s elixir. He needs much more in order to fully recover his strength. Can you help me carry the vials; we must take some to the past realm with us as well! The fairy would be floating and leading the way unless Rei’s attention was elsewhere and he did not follow.

215 / 3463 | 10
Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:59 pm

My gaze would be towards whom I perceived as the two other humans as I would inquire on how they were doing. I jog towards Rei and what seemed to be a fairy floating near him, but am interrupted as I hear “fire human” called out, with a request. “Oh,” I pause in my jog, looking back to the guy. He looked like he was rich enough to afford several phones, but given the battle he was in, it was understandable if he smashed his. My gaze shifts down and my hand pats the side of my pocket to make sure I still had my phone and that it was in one piece before looking up and nodding, “sure, you can use it.” When I realize my phone was on me, I remembered about my mother and Natsuki; I would want to make sure they were okay. Not wanting to be stingy, I walk over and hand my phone informing, “Seiki. Hey, try to be quick, okay? I’m kind of worried about my mom and girlfriend. I totally forgot to call him and see if they were okay.” With that, I would relinquish my phone to the blonde haired man.

200 / 3151 | 10
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm

I watched the fairy thing talk about some magic elixir. Was it a bottle of water? I would keep that thought to myself amusingly, wondering if he had the same ability that I had. Water was such a nice commodity to have, and just by drinking t we could regain our strength a bit. I released a light laugh while the human handed me his cell phone. I could understand that he was worried about those close to him, and for that I would make this quick. Dialing nice and fast, the phone in my office would ring. According to procedure, Heather, my personal assistant, would answer it, before screaming about me disappearing for six months. I sighed while holding the phone away from my ear for a moment.
“Heather, mobilize everyone. Begin repairing the surrounding city. If the Div needs access to the gym as a make shift hospital, it’s cleared. The facility is pretty secure, so we should be fine by extending that gesture. Have the men begin assisting the locals in any way they can.”
She obliged, begrudgingly, before hanging up the phone. I knew she was glad I was back. Shutting the cell phone, I would hand it back to the human before turning to the other spirit.
“So Domen.. glad you came for a glass of tea?”

Tech :
HP : 85/180 | Stamina : 78/180
Words : 11 | 222/3130
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:21 pm

The phone is handed off and I standby as he used it. The voice coming from the other end of the phone seemed mighty fierce indeed. With a grin, I figured it was maybe his girlfriend or wife; it was odd how demons had so much in common with humans. As it would be revealed in his words, he seemed to be a head honcho of something. I listen to the orders he gives out and the air of casual command in his voice before he closes the phone and gives it back to me. I think to myself that, “he must be loaded…”

Internally Goronova continues to coax me to stay away with the large man causing the black mist. I had no intentions of actually getting near him, but I was curious to why Goronova was so weary of him. Still, first things were first, and I needed to call home. I turn my back to the group as I pull the phone to my ear, dialing my home number. I am relieved to hear my mother’s voice on the other side. Walking away from the group, I inquire on how things were there. I could hear discomfort in her voice, and it seemed she was fine, but wanted me to come home as soon as possible. Knowing that she was worried about me, I figured that I should probably head back home. I end the conversation with her and close my phone, returning it to my pocket. With a sigh, I look up and give a passing glance to the group before I would begin walking away and towards my motorcycle.

274 / 3425 | 11
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 pm

My gaze shifts back to Sanzon as he speaks up and I answer, “This has been an interesting experience.” There is a bit of solemn silence from me as I gaze towards the East with my mind on my kingdom. It seemed this realm would be going through hard times, but it affected me not. My gaze shifts back up to the sky; this glow over the city would be a constant burden for me and there was no telling how long it would last. It seemed to linger on, in the sky and continuously cast down; whether or not this was true, I had lost my taste for this realm. I knew that Rei might also be affected by its radiance. Turning back to the one who had spoken, and finally answering Sanzon, I speak, “I believe I have lost my taste for tea. I will return to my realm for now, it seems there is nothing more of interest here and that light in the middle of the sky is a nuisance. I expect that you will return to my realm at some point in time; at that time, let us battle once more.” If that were all, I would call for Rei and advise that it would be time to get back.

215 / 3678 | 11
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:34 pm

What a shame, after all of this that we would not be able to share a simple cup of tea. Oh well, that just meant that I would have to go back to the other realm and deliver him some at some point. Shaking my head, I figured he would be leaving shortly, but not so soon as of now. The city was in shambles, and could use his help. What was I thinking? Domen.. assist the humans? Ha. Good one Sanzon. Shaking my head, I simply extended a hand to him. I would need to return to the academy and get things under way for the repair cycle. It had been a long day, with two massive battles. I never would have thought that things would have gone down like this.. oh shit. It happened right when we got back.. I bet that asshole at the div was going to try to blame me for all this crap.. I could feel my blood electrifying just thinking about it. Hopefully, he would get the call about the academy being open to him. This would b e a great time to expand territory and get a solid following in the lower commons. After all, we were about to save all of them, and now assisting them in recovery efforts.
“Take care of yourself Domen... I will come visit, and bring you some good tea!”
Looking across at the other human, I watched him head for his own method of transportation. Speaking of humans, what happened to that one from the division? Maybe we had killed him in that giant storm.. I would have to remember the name of it for next time. If that spirit showed up again, we would be ready for him.
“We should work together more often..”
I laughed at that statement while taking a look around at the destruction we had caused. I think we had actually done more damage than the enemy.. great.. At least I could try to get the government to buy me a new suit for my services..

Tech :
HP : 85/180 | Stamina : 83/180
Words : 12 | 345/3474
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc)   Phase II - Eminent Destruction (Heavenly Manifestation Arc) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3