Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A House Call... at Work 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A House Call... at Work 2  Empty
PostSubject: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 am

A House Call... at Work 2  Izumi_01
It didn't take too long before he had finally appeared into the area. She smiled a little as she looked at him and his confused look. "Took you long enough." She stated as she would lead him again. "Welcome to the Hiramoto family compound." She would lead him out from the room they were him towards a staircase that would lead to the ground floor and lead out into the ruin's. Most of it looked like it were in ruin's and some of it looked like it was in the process of being cleaned and fixed up. This was her own work over the years of trying to clean this place and fix it. Though doing it on her own was going to be a challenge. The building they came out of was a separate building from the rest of the place and it was located in the far back of the compound.

-Word count: 153

A House Call... at Work 2  Izumi_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 am

A House Call... at Work 2  Asatb_01
A House Call... at Work 2...

My body reformed as it was teleported from the maze beneath the forest, to the area where I now found myself, some type of room. Looking about, I recognized Izumi had made it here and also glance about my surroundings to get myself acquainted to where I was. My gaze is all around as her welcome comes in, to which I grin and reply, “sorry.” Following once more, I make my way behind her as I am lead up stairs to the area which would be ruins. I kind of got that they would keep the portals in safe places and not just out in the open where anyone could get to them. Looking about me, I murmur out loud, “so I guess this is the place where your people used to live back in the day?” I would walk in a semi circle, moving around with my hands on my waist as I look around.

156 / 156
A House Call... at Work 2  Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 am

Nodding her head as she looked around a gentle smile upon her lips. "Yeah... back in the day." she said her sentence fading out as she would start walking. "It's okay to relax, no spirits come here this area is protected and wards off spirits and demons. Come now, his way." she stated as she would walk through the ruin's and lead him to another area of the place heading for the center of the compound where the main house was located, the main house actually looking well maintained compared to the rest of the ruins.

-Word count: 96 | 249

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:55 pm

As she answers, I wondered how many people her clan grew to be at their largest numbers. The ruins seemed large enough to hold a good amount of people, or so I thought. I had no way of knowing what it would have looked like way back when it was in use, but the structures suggested they were good at architecture, or at least the people who made their houses were. With a title like Over Watchers, there was a good chance the clan was very old. As I was asked to follow and continue a certain way, I oblige and my steps lead me in the continued following of my shapely guide. It was getting hard to keep my bearings as I had been so many places in a single day; I knew that I would have to revisit these places so that I could remember them in the future, if our trainings were to continue here. Of course, if there was a place locally in the city, that might be more convenient. I had never projected that when I asked her to train me earlier in the police building that she would end up driving me to the end of town and immersing me into the depths of the forest. A lot had happened that I hadn’t prepared for, including the large decapitated head that chased us through the forest; this was certainly a learning experience indeed. Even if I didn’t learn how to warp this day, I knew I had gotten a good work out.

258 / 414
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Izumi pushed open the door to the main house and led Seiki inside. She glanced about as she would lead him through the hallways until they came into a new room that was rather dark. "I gotta turn on the lights, give me a moment. Oh and please take your shoes off" she uttered as she scampered off ahead and disappeared into the darkness, Seiki wouldn't have to wait to long before A light began to light up, torches were being lit one by one by Izumi who was holding a torch. This room was like a king's throne room, except it was styled in ancient japan architecture. Soft tatami mats that layered the entire floor and columns that were on either side of the room, on the walls were paintings of old Hiramoto clan members. All women each one looking similar to Izumi but each dressed slightly different according to the generation. Until it led to the back wall where it was a throne chair with the back rest of the chair was in the shape of the clan's logo. Izumi would be holding a torch as she was turning on the other torches in the room until she put it in the final slot after all the other ones were lit.

-Word count: 213 | 462

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 pm

My steps carry me behind Izumi as she leads the way and opens the door to the main house. While moving in, my hand comes to the door, touching it softly and holds it open after Izumi passes through. My hand trails from the door, allowing it to close as I enter into this area and observe my surroundings. After traveling though a hallway, I am lead into a dark room where I am told to take my shoes off. Understanding this, I look down at the slightly worn sneakers and place the toe to the heel of one, stepping out of the shoe before doing the same with the other. I crouch down and pick up my shoes, wondering if there was a place to put them. I look up just in time to catch Izumi fading into the darker portion of the room. After a moment, the room lights up and I turn my gaze to the side to allow my eyes to adjust before looking back towards Izumi who was holding a torch. Looking about the room, I could see, what would look to be her ancestors. Murmuring to myself, I observe, “they all have huge tits…” or so I would guess since they all resembled Izumi. Of course, this wouldn’t be said loud enough for Izumi to hear, since she didn’t seem to take well to my sexist comments in the past. I wouldn’t move from the area I was in until I was given the okay to enter; I didn’t want to end up doing anything wrong as this room could be holy or have some type of significance since it seemed pretty magnificent.

279 / 693 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Well at least he had some form of manners that was good. "You may enter." she would state after leaving the torch she was holding in it's last spot. She made her way over to the throne, but she stood in front of it. Merely staring at it and looking to the painting behind it, which was an empty spot since there wasn't really anyone anymore to paint the current leader. A sigh came from her as she was waiting for Seiki, Her spade rested upon the throne itself, Izumi's hands were behind her back as she would start talking. "After your initiated, I can teach you some things. I guess the first one is the portal technique, that way you can come and go to places you've already visited as you please." She thought about her clan and how she was going about to reviving it. Well this was a start, even if it was just one, it was a start.

-Word count: 162 | 624

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 am

After being told that I could enter, I decide to just sit my shoes down where I was standing. I crouch and sit the shoes down before standing up and walking into the area of the room where Izumi was. As I walk, I hear her words and come to the conclusion that my initiation might be today. It was a bit sudden, but I rationalized that it was probably best to get it out of the way, since I had pretty much told her that I was down with the process; now was not the time to be hesitant about making life altering decisions. “Okay,” I answer her back as my steps come to a halt within good enough range of her. I was a bit glad that I would be learning a portal technique today, or at least trying to learn it. One thing I found out while trying to learn my fire spells, was that spells were not learned over night, especially when you don’t already know a spell of the same type. Her words give a small insight into the ability of the spell. I was able to catch that she stated I could come and go to places that I’ve visited before. I knew, or at least assumed, that was added to her statement because it was some type of clause on the spell. In thinking about it, it would make sense for you not to be able to visit someplace that you didn’t know, because in that case, how would you know said place really existed? I was sure there were other implications as well, such as knowledge of the terrain, since someone didn’t want to teleport into a mountain, or underground when they were aiming for the surface of a place or something.

300 / 993 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 am

Looking to him she gave a smirk. It'll be like having an annoying brother really if this ceremony was pushed through. She moved her hands in front of her as she clapped them together. "Alright well wait here, I need to get one more thing in order to initiate you." She moved again and headed past the throne and into a back room. She would be gone for a few minutes, sounds of thing's being moved about could be heard before she was returning with what looked to be a necklace within her grasp, the very make up of the thing was different then regular necklaces. The string was sown through the center of what looked to be bones, sharpened out to a point until it met together at the bottom center where there was hanging metal plate which it was molded in the shape of the clans logo.

The clans logo is a skull with two wings one angel wing point up and one devil wing pointing like a 6 and a 9 attached at it's bulbs.

-Word count: 177 | 801

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:09 am

I hold a confused look for a moment as I wonder what the smirk was; normally when a teacher smirked at a student, it meant that something bad was going to happen. The clap is performed and I am told to stay. “Woof,” I reply in an inside joke with myself, but it was pretty much an affirmation. She leaves and I am left to my own devices for a few minutes. Looking around, my attention is brought back to the pictures on the wall. Approaching one side of the wall, I hold my hands behind my back as I look up at the pictures to get a closer look. “That’s just weird,” I say looking at the resemblance, “they must not breed too far outside of the family…” Then again, I figured it could be a magic thing, or some type of reincarnation they use; there was no telling. My gaze snaps back towards where she had gone when she came back; it almost felt as if I felt her coming back. I look at what she brings out, wondering what it was. I figured that would be answered soon enough, so instead of asking the dumb question, I simply waited until I was informed.

206 / 1199 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 am

Making her way over to him she began to speak. "This is the Hiramoto clan symbol. Signifying it's neutrality toward's the heaven's and even toward's hell. Taking neither side's we watch and only intervene when the balance to either side falls too much toward's one side."

She walked up until she was in front of him. "Upon accepting this, you solemnly swear to uphold the balance within life never intervening and allowing for life to take it's course and only assisting when the balance show's too much upon one side. As the world will fall into chaos if one side rules more so than the other. An equal balance an equal harmony."

-Word count: 111 | 912

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:03 pm

My gaze is on her as she makes her way to me and speaks. I lower my gaze to the clan symbol, looking over it as I hear what it signifies. The mantra comes back into play as the concept of the balance is reinforced. My gaze lifts back as she stops before me and speaks more. I linger on her words as she concludes, and coming out of my stupor of listening to her voice, I nod in a confirmation and accept the terms of agreement. I felt a bit anxious about the process that was going on, it was hard to explain, but suddenly if felt like things got formal all of a sudden. I would attempt not to show this on my face as she continued; I would keep my determination and seriousness in this process that I had agreed to.

144 / 1343 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:36 pm

He kept quiet and she gazed at him as she held out the necklace towards him. "Now lean your head, with this being place you shall now be apart of the clan." She would wait for him to to lean his head so that she could place the necklace onto him.

-Word count: 52 | 964

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 pm

The necklace is held up, and I realize a bit slowly that I was supposed to be leaning forwards. The words assist as I murmur, “oh!” and am quick to comply, my body tilting forwards to allow the necklace to be placed over my head. It did seem like a formal process in my mind; it reminded me a bit of when I started gaining various belts in my training of martial arts. After the placing of the necklace, if all proceeded normally, I would raise my head and stand upright.

91 / 1434 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Izumi would place the necklace over him as she did something odd would begin to happen, well normal for Izumi. Music began to resonate within the room, the pictures along the walls began to move and they all began to gaze toward's Seiki their eyes began to glow blue and the air began thick with spiritual energy, as though it was bathing the entire room for a specific reason. The energy began to move slowly and Izumi's gaze also began to glow blue as well. "From here onward's you are of the clan and for generation's to come you will now and forever be recognized as a Hiramoto clan member." Soon after that the spiritual energy disappeared and the pictures reverted back to normal and the glowing blue eyes faded and Izumi's eye's reverted to normal.

-Word count: 137 | 1101

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

After the necklace is placed over my head I rise up and look to her before realizing that something was happening around me and with Izumi. My eyes roam about the room as an eerie acceptance comes and I am left thinking ‘omg, wtf?’ Apparently, everything was all good and there was nothing for me to worry about; I had been accepted into the clan and it didn’t require any bodily harm to me. On top of that, I got a cool little necklace that probably could go with a few outfits I had, so I was good. Nervously, I look to Izumi with a “heh” just a little frazzled by the experience of the room being basked in seemingly living spiritual energy. I wondered if I would get the ability to do that to new members as we came on; by itself, it seemed like a useful enough ability; enough to make someone wet their pants if they were not ready for it. I give a soft exhale as I assure her with an honest face, “I will do my best… you know, to prove myself to you and the clan… and to help with enforcing the balance too.”

200 / 1634 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 pm

She gave him a smirk and patted his on his head. "I'm sure you will." She uttered as she sighed and walked past him. "Come now outside, performing void techniques aren't safe for indoor play." she stated as she was now able to teach him stuff, thinking on her phone she knew she was going to need a new one, she was certain Jyn has tried to contact her. Maybe she should create a portal and go to his office and see if he's there. She thought on it for a moment and figured it was a good idea, though she just had to run off the luck that no one was in the office other than Jyn. Unless he got off early, then he maybe at home. Quite a situation but this gave her an excuse to go talk to Jyn.

-Word count: 142 | 1243

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 pm

My body shifts as my gaze follows her while she makes her way past me. I move along after her after the summons to continue onwards to the outside realizing that it was time to get started on the main course of things. I find myself exit the décor of the building structure to return to the openness of the outside. Looking up towards the sky, I wondered how many hours were left in this day to train; I would make the most of however much time I had to learn tonight. Hell, I figured since I was part of the clan, I would be basically in a karate kid-esk training sequence for the next several months; I couldn’t wait to get learning some of her void techniques. As we walked out, a thought comes to my mind. Speaking from behind, I ask, “so, if we do revive your clan, would that make me and you pretty much the founding mother and father of the clan?” There is a light smile on my face with the innocent question; I figured I would be bumped down to little brother or son if she were compared to the new ‘mother’ of the clan. After that thought, I come along the lines of thought that the past would be a good place to look for people to bring into the clan; they wouldn’t be tainted by the ideals of the city and might be more open to things. Of course, they didn’t have many demons back there, but they did have a few spiritually inclined people that I could probably pass for, though I didn’t fully know what her plans for the revival of her clan was, if he actually had them. It was very possible, however, that she could create a whole path of creating an organization to rebuild her clan.

309 / 1943 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:53 pm

She listened to him and she thought about it. "If anything you would be second in command." she stated as she kept walking leading him out to a broad and open space. "Alright well the void spells I believe is what you want to learn the most. I still haven't perfected all of my techniques but I can help you to get started on it." She stated as she crossed her arms and looked at him. Her blue eye's looked at him and waited for any response he wanted to make.

-Word count: 91 | 1334

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:14 am

“Ah, I see,” I chuckle lightly with the short response, “right.” Coming out into the open space, I come to a stop as she turns to me. For that moment just before she turns, my gaze would be wandering about the space and getting a feel for where I was and what was around me. When my gaze shifts back to the front, it’s then that I notice her blue eyes upon me and I straighten up and recall her words into coherency. With a nod, I agree with the affirmation on getting me started. I would follow her lead and learn whatever was first; since I didn’t have a basis in void abilities, the only thing I knew of was that she could teleport me. From there, I figured she could teleport herself, and other objects. Aside from teleporting things here and there, which was about the extent of my knowledge in the void, save for what she explained to me earlier. I still hadn’t gotten a feel for the actual void element, or whatever it would be called. I make a mental note to stay attentive to the ‘feeling’ that the void may give once in use. Non verbal, my basic response would be that I was ready for whatever she was going to throw at me, or whatever she wanted me to do.

226 / 2169 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:26 am

Giving herself some time to think about what it was she was going to do, more so how she was going to explain this. She wasn't exactly a teacher type of person so it was kinda difficult for her to teach other people. "Well exactly how should I start thing. Umm..." she crossed her arms and then lifted her left hand so that he would be lifted up under her chin as her finger tapped her cheek. "Well the void techniques are incredibly powerful spells, rather dangerous spells if not used properly you may end up finishing yourself off. It's a point to which it access the space between time and the universe." She probably was confusing him, she herself was slightly confused to how she was going to teach him. "There are several thing's you can do with these spells, but be cautioned these spells are also labeled as black magic. It holds quite a bit of offensive techniques and their power are quite catastrophic almost like a demi-god performing a spell."

-Word count: 173 | 1507

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm

I stand before her ready to be taught, giving her as much time as she needed in order to get a lesson plan put together. My mind would be actively giddy about the techniques I was about to learn, under the full assumption that I would be mastering them all over night and warping here and there like it was nobody’s business. My gaze and attention are on her as she interfaces with me. I’m a bit elated to hear that not only did the void allow me to move about, but it also had attacks that she describes colorfully enough to send my mind into thinking about all the possibilities of using them. Powerful… dangerous… those were adjectives that I liked. I didn’t pay enough attention to the confusing details to be confused by them, since my mind was focused on how cool this would be. As she continues, I mimic in a soft murmur, “black magic, huh?...” I remembered Ashram talking something about the different types of magic. I knew enough to know that elemental magix were neutral in state, though I didn’t know what that meant. I figured if there were black magix, there would have to be white magix as well, which I figured would probably consist of healing spells and such. It seemed the possibilities were endless when it came to what magix could do. With a nod, I confirm that I was indeed paying attention to her and would continue to hang upon her words not wanting to interrupt her.

256 / 2425 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:22 pm

He appeared to be quite excited about learning something new, well probably his brain was telling him more fighting moves available. Well no matter, there wasn't much else to explain about the void package except now to show some demonstrations. "There are several techniques of the void, most of which you know are the teleport and portal. These two are variations of one another, teleportation lets you transport things you touch to as far as what you can see and portal opens a access way between your current location to another location." She pointed toward's the ground next to her. "Treading along the lines between space and time." After she had chanted a light began to form on the ground ground into a circle and began to glow a small pillar of light from the ground up about three feet. "You mainly just have to imagine where you want to go and the portal opens on that end and here."

-Word count: 160 | 1667

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Her lips move with an incantation and my attention is drawn to the grounds below us. I witness a light form from the ground into a pillar. Looking towards it, I am a bit in awe, at least on how pretty the technique looked to be. Creating a shining light from the ground was a good enough trick; the fact that it could do something would be extra. I assumed this was some sort of portal of something. I am tempted to put my hand in the light, but then the thought of losing my arm, or my hand being in another place in space other than the rest of my body stops me. Looking at it, I murmur lightly, “how does this work after that? Do you just step into it?” I attempt to use my ability to sense spiritual things to feel out and get a sense of what this power felt like or consisted of. I wanted it to be familiar to me so that I would have something to shoot for when I attempted to utilize the same power. I continue, “I guess you have to have been where you’re imagining in order to get there, huh?”

201 / 2626 | Objective 1: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

She nodded her head to his first question. "I used this same technique on you back in the past world and yes that seem's to be the only downside to this technique, though I am in the process of creating a new variation to which it allows you to teleport to places just by getting a mental image to where you want to teleport to. Gonna take a lot of time to finish creating it." she stated as she would wave her hand motion for him to come in her direction. "Come now, this portal here lead's to Jyn's office, so follow me." she stated as she would step into the pillar of light only to disappear after she stepped into it and reappear within Jyn's office, luckily enough either no one was in the room or only Jyn was in the room.

-Word count: 143 | 1810

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm

“Ah,” I say as my response before watching her walk into the portal, and in doing so, she vanishes before my very eyes. “Oh that’s cool,” I grin as I look to the light. Moving into it before it faded or something, I step into the light and for that moment, bask in its radiance. I feel an overwhelming sensation of displacement before I realize that I was no longer where I previously was. It takes a moment for me to adjust to my new position on the world, but in looking around a contemporary office space, I am introduced to the digs of that one cop guy. “Whoa,” I murmur lightly, “all this for that cop guy? He must be a sergeant or something like that.” It looked empty, so I figured he must be out on a donut break or something like that. Looking to her, I ask, “so this is where you work? We’re back where we started, aren’t we?”

163 / 289
Void Package Unlocked (2,500)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 pm

She was a bit sad that Jyn wasn't in his office she wanted to see him. Well no matter she looked to him and gave him a smile. "My office is just outside his office and he's the commissioner of the Division 12." Surely messing with cop's was placed as a bad thing in Seiki's books right? Well who knew what he thought half the time's. She crossed her arms as she shrugged her shoulders. "Yep pretty much where we started, though if we walked out of here now it would be strange since people already saw us leaving the place so we have to go back into the portal and come back the long way. I prefer not letting regular human's know about these special abilities. Cause's too much trouble than it's worth." she would face him as she sat somewhat on Jyn's desk.

-Word count: 145 | 1955

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 pm

A House Call... at Work 2  Jynbanner_01
After Heavenly Manifestation Arc
... Time: Night > Day
... Location: Future Realm

A light frown would be on my face as I murmured lightly to myself about how inane coffeemakers were while questioning why on earth they had to be computerized like everything else of this time. It was not a secret that I was not the most tech savvy, though as of late, I didn’t have to be with the assistance of my very capable girlfriend. During this time of melancholy disenchantment, I find myself opening the door to my office and stepping into it. Due to the lack of necessity for me to be actively sensing the area around me, I hadn’t picked up on the arrival of my two office guests. As I enter into the room, I pause at the door as I notice Izumi sitting on my desk with that odd teal haired boy in the room as well. There is a look of slightly annoyed confusion on my face as well as a noticeable coffee stain on the right side of my shirt just below chest level. After the pause, I decide that asking a question would be much too redundant, so instead, I continue on my way towards the adjacent side of the room to my wardrobe, opening it to fetch out a new shirt to change into, casually, as if having not noticed them though it was evident that I had.

227 / 227
A House Call... at Work 2  Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 pm

My gaze shifts to the door as I assumed that was the gateway to her office area. My gaze shifts back to Izumi as she informs me that the cop was the commissioner of the Division. “No way…” I murmur lightly. I knew from Haven that he had organizational skills, but being the head honcho of the entire Division; they were like the police only with bigger guns and fewer limitations. I think about the fact that I attacked the cop at the coffee house; he wasn’t a slob, but I figured a commissioner would be some old guy in a suit. Looking to her, I nod and comment, “I guess not everyone’s used to what we can do.” I included myself now, in this we category, since I had gained powers that normal humans didn’t have, or knew they had.

My gaze shifts as I see the door open and notice the cop guy walking through it. He pauses and I look at him smiling with a “yo!” Instead of speaking, he keeps moving on without saying anything. I didn’t really care for him, but I would keep a pleasant look on my face wondering if he were mad that we were in here without him knowing. On top of that, I kind of wondered if he were always seemingly in a poor mood.

225 / 514
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:33 am

Gazing toward's the door her blue eye's seemed to come to life at the sight of Jyn, though she was saddened as she saw that he didn't look too happy. She was now feeling bad that she had left and her phone being destroyed because of the drop into the water. She also figured that she did the wrong thing into bringing Seiki here via portal. she looked at him and noticed the coffee stain on his shirt. Aww.... he tried to get coffee, poor thing... She watched him walk from the door to his closet not speaking a word and acting as though they were there. Izumi decided to speak up as she pulled out a water logged phone. "My phone is damaged, I was chased by a Gorgyn head and had to retreat to the waters and my phone suffered it's consequences." Her soft gentle blue eye's gazed at Jyn. She feels like she should make it up to him, she felt like she did wrong. "Jyn, hunny..." she spoke, slightly worried how he would respond. "...I'd like to cook dinner for you tonight, so will you come over my home after you get off?"

-Word count: 197 | 2152

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 pm

After verifying that there was a clean shirt to change into, I begin to undo the buttons on my dress shirt in order to change. My gaze shifts from the wardrobe to Izumi for a moment as she explains the phone thing. The gaze shifts from her to the phone that she showcased to me; it did look rather worn out. Really, she should be more responsible about things like that; I didn’t know what a Gorgyn’s head was, but it really didn’t matter in the long run. It was probably something that I didn’t want to know about that would make me upset. After being with Shiori, I didn’t really like her being around demons and such, especially when I wasn’t around; it was probably just something in my nature that would become habitual for me, even though I knew Izumi could hold her own in a battle, much like Shiori could. I pull the shirt past my shoulders and off my body as I lay it over the top of the wardrobe to grabbing a clean one off of a hanger. I had a white tee shirt beneath that was dry enough to keep on, thanks to my efforts with a paper towel. Answering her, I speak to Izumi, “I see.” I allow a short pause as I get the new shirt over my frame before continuing, “okay.” Looking to the boy as I begin to button up my new shirt, I inquire, “is this a field trip?”

250 / 477
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm

My eyes shift to my sensei as she speaks to this cop guy who would not be referred to as that commissioner guy. Her voice was soft and caring, a tone I wish Natsuki would take up more than not. It was almost magically soft, like what I would imagine an angel to sound like. His voice, on the other hand, was pretty annoying; at least what little of it he offered. My face frowns up slightly as I hear the cold response from the commissioner; I saw no real reason for him not to be friendly after such a pretty woman asked to prepare dinner for him. I fold my arms at my chest as I look over to him before I realize his attention shifts to me. With his question, I take the liberty of answering for my sensei as I speak, “this is part of my training.” My tone could be considered slightly rude, but I left out any insulting words that I might have wanted to add in there; for some reason this guy really rubbed me the wrong ways. Internally, I grin a bit, since after I learned void abilities, I would be able to easily take out a chump like him without trying. Hell, I probably could take him pretty easily now that I had mastery over both fire and wind; still there was that whole “law” thing the cops made that kept people in check from doing what they really wanted to do.

250 / 764
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 pm

She felt bad now as she glanced toward's the ground obvious signed of sadness within her eyes as she couldn't really find much words to answer his question. Exactly how could this be labeled training right? Yeah, but it also turned out to be the beginning of the revitalization of her clan. Thought its main true purpose was training, but with the way he answered sounded annoyed and frustrated maybe he wouldn't believe her if she told him it was training. Her gazed lifted up to Seiki as he answered for her and she blinked staring at him and she looked over to Jyn. "What he said, I offered to train him in order to assist us into finding the pillar's of light." She stated as she looked at Jyn. She got off of his desk and stood up her hands coming in front of her. "umm...." she began to fiddle with her fingers. "I guess I should get going..." She snapped her finger and the portal that was there disappeared and reappeared, she anti-chanted and portaled again, this time there was two portals. One led to a back alley that was out behind a near by building, and the other was just outside her car. "You can take the portal on the left to head out into a alley way near by so you won't be seen. I'll head into the other one to get my car and head home." She took in a deep breath. "I..." she released her breath. "...have dinner to make."

-Word count: 256 | 2408

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 pm

After my answer and glare to the cop, my attention shifts back to Izumi. This was a new light to see my sensei in, and at the moment, she seemed pretty vulnerable when it came to this man. I didn’t like it one bit. I also didn’t like the fact that his attitude seemed to bring my training session to an end; I hadn’t learned any void techniques yet and it seemed that things had just gotten started in that aspect. With all the crap we went through, hiking in the forest and running away from imminent doom, I was insulted that I would have to stop because she had to make dinner for some asshole. I hear her tell me to take the portal to head back into the alley, but I return my attention to the dressing commissioner as I inquire, “what’s your problem? Did you have a bad day or something? Would it hurt you to smile when someone’s being nice to you?” Aside from being a student, I also considered myself a man; I could not allow a woman to be in distress without saying something as that went against the principles of all that’s GAR.

200 / 964
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 pm

I begin to button the sleeve cuffs of my shirt before moving to the act of tucking it in. While I do this, I watch her explain herself, agreeing with the inane lad before moving to take her leave. Her words are surprising to me to say the least; out of all the kids in Sai City to train up into being something, she had to pick this kid? I wondered why he seemed to be a reoccurring figure in my life; I felt that his presence was an annoyance and beyond that, there was no reason to train a brat like him. My gaze lingers on Izumi during this time as the portal is created and she dismisses her student.

I had made it up in my mind that I would speak to her on the matter when we were alone, but then the boy goes and opens his mouth. I turn to him as he speaks, allowing him to get it all out before I return my attention to Izumi and condemn, “I’m against you training him; it’s an unnecessary waste of time.” With that, I would have expressed everything that I felt I needed to on the matter.

201 / 678
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm

She kept her head low as she listened to Seiki bicker toward's Jyn and then Jyn respond with telling her that he doesn't approve of her training him. She first off didn't need his permission to train anyone. She looked toward's Jyn. "It's not a waste of time." He voice was soft, her volume didn't increase and her voice was tender. "We need all that we can get, he already hold's magixal abilities that are getting there. Even if he is an idiot, with some guidance he can be rather useful. He may not understand complex things, but he knows what's important and what's not." Her gazed lowered down to the ground though. "I do apologize Jyn, but I do not require your permission to train a person. You may be against it, but your going to have to get use to it and put aside your macho bravado. This person here is someone I have to train now since he's now within my clan. It's not only training but the beginning of the resurrection of The Over Watchers." Of course she did feel really bad for all this and wasn't happy either, but she wasn't going to allow for someone to tell her who she could train and who she couldn't even if it was Jyn.

-Word count: 217 | 2625

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Thinking over his words, it caused me to wonder who he really thought he was. Needless to say, the words did not make me happy. A bit angered by them, I hold back the urge to deck him in the face, partially interrupted by when Izumi speaks up. My angered expression begins to change into one of a grin as I sit back and allow her to manage the situation; as expected of my sensei to but this man in his place when he got out of it. It was a bit soft for my tastes, but I figured with that, he should get the message… if not, I would be the first to offer to pound the message into him. I decline cosigning with anything like a “yeah” or “boyah!” though it felt appropriate at the time, I merely keep my piece and stand with my arms folded to watch everything work out. I figured I was a hell of a better candidate for training than he was; it didn’t even seem like he could do anything magical; he was nowhere near the man my original master, Ashram, was.

190 / 1154
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 pm

After having changed I remain long enough to listen to Izumi response. I was hoping that it would be short and simple, but the answer I am given is a bit of a disappointment. It was a bit annoying, but I did not feel like debating the issue or hearing whatever qualifications this boy had to make him a suitable trainee. Furthermore, I didn’t want to hear anything about him being inducted into her clan; I wondered what type of lunacy happened between them and how long it had been going on. I was pretty certain they hadn’t interacted that day at the Moonbucks, but then again, there was no telling; the city was too large for this crap. As she advises me on what my rights were as they applied to her, I keep my gaze on her wondering if this were going to be an issue in the long run. It seemed that it might be, which was disappointing in itself.

I turn towards my wardrobe, removing the soiled shirt from its place hanging over it. Folding it up, I hold it in my right hand as I reach in and pull out my black coat. Pulling the coat around my shoulders, I adjust the collar and agree, “I see… you’re right. I’ve lost my appetite; please continue to do as you wish.” With that, I would casually proceed to my door, in a chilly calm manner, to which I would exit with my back to them assuming there was nothing further to discuss.

256 / 934
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:08 pm

She knew he was upset, she could just feel it. Her chest ached and it hurt. Her blue eyes darkened in it's depression as she kept her head down. Hearing his response it didn't sound like it was an understanding response like he was more so aggravated with her decision making like her business was suppose to be checked in with him. But it still depressed her to receive such a response, she had hoped her would have been understanding and a bit more gentle with her but he kept to his character and that was like a direct blow to the chest for her. "I'm sorry..." she uttered bearly sounding confident at all. She would walk past Seiki after Jyn had passed them. "Seiki, please do get back to your home, this is enough for today." Her head hung lower and she didn't make contact with Seiki either. "The portal should close after you step into it so please go." With that she would make her way to the other portal that would lead her to her car, if she wasn't interrupted then she would step into the portal and disappear.

-Word count: 192 | 2817

Updated

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 pm

My thoughts are along the lines of “what an asshole” though I do not voice this at the time. I could tell this was a personal matter between her and this guy; from the looks of things, if she were smart, she wouldn’t have this problem for long. When things died down, I decided I might touch on the fact that she should leave him; I didn’t know how things were between them most of the time, but from what I was seeing now, the future didn’t seem promising in my opinion. The hurt in her voice coaxed me not to pursue or antagonize the matter any further. With a sigh, I give a simple, “hai, sensei.” However, instead of going into her portal, I pause for a moment, and feel out the energy coming from her portal. With a bit of determination and my focus on my motorcycle, I murmur the words she had murmured earlier, mimicking her and holding my hand out and to the side. Almost surprising myself, I feel my own artifact begin to release energy intuitively similar to hers as a circle of light forms on the ground. Having created my own portal, I take my first steps into what could end up either really cool, or catastrophic. My body comes within the confines of the portal and my gaze lifts up to the commissioner as my body vanishes from there and out of his sight.

241 / 395
Portal (1,000, -10 TEXP)
Void Package Unlocked (2,500, -5 TEXP)
Sent to Update Thread
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Having exited the room, I allow the door to close, only hearing the “I’m sorry” as I made my way out. My steps pause in the next room over; Izumi’s office, as I stand in my thoughts. I wondered to myself what she was thinking taking on a liability like that. We had trained agents who worked professionally to do what we did and the fact that she would bring some kid eager to run out and get himself killed, passing him off as a trainee to assist us seemed like a slap in the face and a mockery of our profession. I am forced to rationalize to myself that I may simply be in a bad mood and that I needed to calm down, but having gone into my place of discontentment, it would be hard to come out of it. I did feel a bit bad for hurting her feelings; something I always am after the fact when it came to my interactions with women. Shiori was my first real relationship, and that wasn’t orthodox in any manner, so it would be expected that I wouldn’t be very skilled in holding a real relationship with another person on an intimate level. I knew that they say you get to know someone only after you commit to them; I felt this may be happening with Izumi and I figured the same could be said on her end with me; I knew I was a hard person to get along with, let alone love. “Tsk,” I emit, not really one to enjoy having to deal with my own emotions. Looking up, I resolve myself to move on from this; I figured it wouldn’t blow over tomorrow, but I didn’t feel like thinking on the matter anymore. My steps lead me to the door which opened out into the hallway in order to make way to my car; I couldn’t stay and focus on work today… I was going home.

329 / 1263

Sent to Update Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A House Call... at Work 2    A House Call... at Work 2  Empty

Back to top Go down

A House Call... at Work 2
Page 1 of 1