Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Days (Open)

Go down 
+2
aѕceпxion
яuиє
6 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:05 am

+ School Days +
Open
School Days (Open) BeatH2H
When his alarm went off, Beat jolted up, feeling as if he almost had a heart attack as he reached over and hit the thing a few times before he managed to get it shut off. Once it was off he fell back onto his bed, laying there a moment. Beat lay there, looking up at the ceiling of his room for a moment. Though he wanted to go back to sleep, he knew he couldn't. Summoning all the power in his body, Beat climbed out of bed and gathered some cloths for the day before heading to the bathroom. After showering, Beat got dressed and went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. " Time for the breakfast of champions. " Beat said as he grabbed the milk, cereal, and a bowl before he began to craft a master piece. After fixing himself a simple bowl of cereal Beat got a glass of orange juice before he sat at the table and began to eat. Beats sister was already up and was probably waiting for Beat to get ready. Beat sat at the table, enjoying his breakfast before he got up and went to finish getting ready, knowing if he didn't hurry a little bit his sister would start to bitch about him taking to long. Once in his room, Beat grabbed his backpack and began to fill it with his school stuff. Along with his school stuff, Beat put a spare set of cloths into his backpack for when he got out of school. After he finished he grabbed his skate board and left his room " Alright sis lets go. " He said as he looked over at his little sister. She looked at him and sighed before she sprang to here feet " Finally, you take forever! " she said as she went to the door and left. Shaking his head, Beat followed after her, shutting and locking the door behind him. Beat took the elevator down with his little sister before leaving the building, walking with her to the train station. Once the train arrived, Beat slipped onto it with his sister before the train took off again. When there stop came up, Beat followed his sister out of the train. Leaving the station they made there way to Saichushigai High. When they arrived, Beat came to a stop and looked up at the high school main building, sighing lightly " Welcome back to prison. " He said with a low mumble as he looked at the main entrance. To some this was a place of learning, but to Beat it felt like a prison, though he did like coming here to check out the chicks and get some free food. His sister, who had walked ahead of him some, came to a stop and looked back at Beat. Beat looked at her for a moment before looking over his shoulder, this was his chance to hit the road and head home for some more sleep. " Come on Brandon. If you skip out ill tell mom. " His little sister said as she watched Beat. Beat sighed as he shook his head " Come on sis, call me Beat. " He said as he looked back at her and began to walk. She shook her head and started to walk. Beat followed his sister for a bit until she pulled off and went to talk with a group of her friends, leaving him alone in the main walkway to the main building. Beat stopped for a moment before he continued walking, making his way up the stairs before he came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:12 pm

School Days (Open) Seikibanner
It was early when I got up this morning. Today was the first day of school so I knew that I would have to be prepared for it. At the moment, I still had thirty minutes before I had to leave out of the door. I stand in the kitchen in front of the stove with the handle of the pan in one hand and a spatula in the other preparing fried eggs for myself, and then I would also prepare a plate to take to my mother, to sit beside her bed before she got up. Because of her condition, she did not get up much and I urged her to always rest until she got better.

“Look at my little boy all dressed up in his uniform and ready for school,” a soft and caring feminine voice comes from the side. My gaze shifts to view my mother learning against the doorframe that separates the kitchen from the entry hallway. There was a smile on her face as she watches me prepare breakfast before school. My attention shifts back to the food as I say, “mom, you’re supposed to be resting, it’s still pretty early.” She presses off of the doorframe and walks towards me scolding, “I wouldn’t sleep in on my baby’s first day. This is your last year. Do you’re best.” She comes behind me with a hug and kisses the side of my head before letting me go and walking to the cabinet. “It’s just school…” I murmur lightly, but am sure to add, “but I will do my best.” “Good,” she chirps taking out a pack of tea bags and setting them to the side of the stove near me. “I want this,” she says before heading to the living room. “What a spoiled mother you are,” I say in a semi-teasing manner. “Of course,” she smiles, pausing in the door way before heading out towards the living room. I can hear the sound of the television as it is cut on.

After breakfast, my mother sees me off at the door. I put on my shoes and strap on my school bag before stating, “I’m off” and opening the door, closing it behind me. I make my way to the bus stop and catch the bus from East City to the academic district where it would be a short walk to the High School. I exit the bus along with several other high school students who I did not know as I proceed to walk towards the school. Two years down, one more to go. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out a sheet of paper with my classroom info. Class 3-B. I wondered if any familiar faces would be there.

Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

School Days (Open) Natsuki1
“Time to wake up!”
“Wake up Natsuki or your going to be late!”
“It’s a new day out! Time to wake up!”
My hand reaches out to turn the alarm off as I sit up in a sleepy haze. I fall into the floor with my butt up in the air as I try to get out of bed. “Ouch…” I stumble to my feet and pull off my cloths as I walk to the bath to take a shower. “Ouch…damn it.” The water burns as it runs down the strap on the back of my shoulder and down to my hip. “This sucks…” I let out a sigh. After getting out the shower, I throw the towel onto the floor and get dress. Walking into the kitchen I open the refrigerator but slam the door after looking inside. “DANMIT! I forgot to go shopping last night!” I quickly look inside the cabinet to find it empty as well. “Oh man there isn’t any ramen…” I slowly slide to the floor as I mope. “and my bike is all busted so I’m going to have to take the train… This really sucks.” The phone rings and I answer it in a mopping tone. “Hello.” “Ah good you’re up all ready. I thought I would call and make sure you was ready for school this morning.” The man’s voice was chipper. “Hey J.J. You know you don’t have to check up on me like this.” I inform him as I crawl up into the chair. “Someone has to look after your ass. God only knows what that apartment looks like. Oh and I’ll be by this afternoon. I picked you some food thought you would be running out by now.” My eye twitches as I try to stay clam. “Why think you very much, I’ll be looking forward to it.” The beeps as I turn it off and stand up. “Ass…” I check my bag before sling it over my shoulder and slipping into my shoes on my way out the door. The train station wasn’t far a walk from my apartment or to the high school.
I sigh as I walk onto campus, “This sucks…” I look over my schedule as I follow the walkway till I run into someone just standing there. “Hey dumbass don’t be standing in the middle of the hallway like an idiot get you ass moving!”

WC: 401
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 pm

School Days
Open

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Beat stood there in silence as he looked then it finally dawned on him " Aww crap wheres that schedule. " He said to himself as he began to pat down his pockets looking for his school schedule, not paying much attention to what was going on around him. That was until someone bumped into him.. Beat stumped forwards, dropping his skate board and almost falling over. Beat quickly spun around as he heard someone yelling at him. " Ya don't gotta yell fu- " He came to a sudden stop, falling silent, when he seen it was some chick " Uhh... " Beat reached up and scratched his head some " Yeah, sorry about that. I guess its kinda bad to stand in the middle of the walkway and all... " Beat said as he looked at her, dropping his hand to his side. He stood there in silence for a moment before he knelt down and picked up his skate board then offered her a free hand.

" My names Brandon, but you can call me Beat, whats your name? " He stood there, keeping his and out to her, offering her a friendly hand shake " I'm really sorry for just standing there like that. I hope you didn't get hurt or anything when you ran into me.... Hey, maybe we have some classes together. " Beat smiled some as he looked at her, reaching into his pocket he pulled out a crumpled up bit of paper. He glanced at the crumpled up bit of paper and sighed lightly " ... Man id love to be back at home in bed... You know what I mean. " Beat said, looking to Natsuki again " Rather be in bed still asleep in dream land. " Beat looked over her again " Or do you like coming to school and all that jazz? " He asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 325
Total WC: 934
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:29 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
School Days: The Start of a New Niceu Boatu School Year.

In the small, single-room "apartment", darkness flooded the entire area. Small movements were detected rustling around in beneath the sheets, slowly turning more vigorous and rough in nature. Eventually, it all came to a stop, and a soft breath in the form of a sigh emitted from the mess. A hand revealed itself, groping the nearby table for the base of the lamp, crawling its way up and pulling on the chain, finally allowing light to escape and fill the room in the absence of sunshine. Next was the hassle of feeling around for the glasses, but it was such a common routine by now that the hand seemed to have no trouble grabbing them and dragging them back beneath the scrawled mess that was the bed sheets. After a moment longer, a figure exited the eyesore and sat up, taking in the artificial light of the early morning.
That was me; my body, my hand. I'm not a morning person, and usually sleep until noon on days that allow it. But this, was that morning. The morning of the first day of school, also my last year. And just like every year, it seems I'm unable to sleep in. The sun wasn't even out yet, and yet here I was. Ahh, but whatever. It gives me time to prepare breakfast and wake up so I can, at least, make a somewhat good impression.
Moving from my sitting position, I stumble over the scattered mahjong blocks and dance my way around the shogi pieces, careful not to trip over the accompanying toppled board propped up against my table. The first thing I do on this early morning, was reach for the pan and spray-on oil that I had put on the counter last night. There was some milk, eggs, and other things all set up, and pancakes sounded like a simple breakfast this morning. After that, I'd have to fry some rice and cook that pork cutlet I had picked up yesterday so I'd have something to eat during lunch, and maybe more, something to at least look forward to. Once the pancake mix was prepared and the first few were poured, I turned and began to dress myself while I gave it time for the side to cook. The damn school uniform always felt so formal, but I won't lie about liking the feeling of looking good. Even if I didn't look great, just looking nice made me feel 'all warm' inside. I of course added the cross my mother gave me -- even if I wasn't religious, she was, and it made me feel a connection to her.
Ah, but that's boring. I dressed quickly enough and finished the pancakes, eating while making lunch. By the time I finished one, the other was just about finished as well. I had ample time to immerse myself in some of my little games before school. Plopping down in front of the table set up in the middle of the room, I scanned across the three chess boards that were already set up. Two untouched, one in the middle of a game. Yes, it was a great way for me to wake up...
...about two hours after, the small buzzing sound that my watch's alarm alerted me to the fact that it was already time for school. Everything was prepared, save for a notebook which I used to scribble down the position of the chess pieces on the board in front of me. Just like last year, I had every intention on screwing around, figuring out these problems instead of taking notes. But, I shoving the notebook into the suitcase that was my bag, I turned the light off and exited my room, going back to the school.
It was a simple, relatively short walk from the dorm room to school grounds. I was just a little early, but that was good since.. I really didn't remember what my new room was. Since I'm a senior, I'd be on the 3rd floor, but what letter? As I entered the building, I considered asking the office, but with the people down there... it seemed like just bothering the teachers for their student lists would be less of an annoyance. Though how would that make me look to them? Ahh, whatever, whatever. I'll just go ask around.

//Post 1: WC 718//
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:46 am

I look at his hand for a moment as he offers it to me and he introduces himself followed by an apology for standing in the way instead of moving out of the way. He goes on about something and anther but how maybe we have class together. I give him a smile and flick my hair back with my right head as I walk by him. “Yeah, in your dreams dumbass. Just don’t get in my way anymore and I’ll forgive you for being an idiot this time.” I continue down the hall mobbing to myself, “Sick O’ pervert…Looking at me like that. Makes me sick.” Not stopping for anything till I find the classroom, “3-B” I open the door and look around for a moment before taking one of the seats that is near the back of room right next to the window so I can see outside. After setting my stuff down I rest my cheek in my hand as I look out the window to all the people coming inside. They look like ants. With a quick glance of my watch I let out a soft sigh, “This sucks…I really shouldn’t have stayed out so late.”

WC: 200/601
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 am

The walk through the academic area does not last long as I soon find my way on the high school campus. I blend into the crowd of people filling into the building from all grades. I notice a crowd set around large boards outside the school with the class sheets, names and class listings on it for those who had not already gotten their homeroom assignments. I continue past it, knowing my class already; my hand holds onto the strap of my bag as I make my way up the steps of the school and into the main building. Normally on the first day, there was an assembly right after homeroom where the principal welcomes us and other miscellaneous things that I might be able to avoid if I skip it. I search the senior lockers for the one with my name on it. I decide that since I told my mother I would give it my best, I would not skip assembly. I find my locker and open it. It was very crowded today; I had gotten used to the summer too much, but still it wasn’t too bad.

Moments later, with the things that I need, I make my way through the crowded hallways to the stairwells that would lead me to the third floor. After making it there, I walk through the hallway towards classroom 3-B. It was still a bit early, as I had not heard the bells ring yet. As I make my way in through the hallway, I notice a few people in the other homerooms already and seated. As I walk towards the classroom, my mind thinks whether I would claim my own seat or if the sensei would assign seating.

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Hotaka Kaito!
School Days: The Start of a New Niceu Boatu School Year!

Crossing through the second floor, memories of the last year come back and I smile to myself. It was, all things considered, a good year. Nothing bad truly happened, and I got through it painlessly. Average grades, no complaints from my teachers, and I had a some-what good time. Now, that doesn't mean I'm happy to be back. I'd much rather still be sleeping and goofing around. But I didn't have a choice, now did I? I'd have to spend some more time in here. Hopefully my class won't be full of boring workaholics.
Upon reaching the third floor, I figured I'd get a head start on checking for my class. Naturally, 3-A would be first, since it was the first one I came across. The teacher left in something of a rush as soon as I got to the door, and I was just about to call to him when I noticed his papers were left on his desk. It was liable to be punishable if I got caught, but.. whatever. It was the first day; it's not like I had put any real effort in this year that I'd be losing if I were to get into trouble. With that thought in mind, I slid over to the teacher's desk and shuffled through the papers, searching for the student list. It was relatively easy to spot, beneath just one or two files. I would disregard the looks I got from the students as I scanned the document to the best of my ability, finally getting to the part where my name should be and finding it missing. I nod to myself and drop the paper back on the desk, scooting out just as the teacher would enter the room again.
With no success there, I decided I'd move to 3-B (naturally) and check in there. I'd need to hurry since class would be starting in a few mere minutes now, and I didn't even have any idea how to approach the topic without making myself look bad. Ah! I've got it! I'll say it was smudged and I couldn't read it, and that I thought it said "3-B" on it, but I wasn't sure. Yes, that's a suitable plan for right now. If I had more time to think, I could come up with a better one, but for now, it'll have to work!

Post 2: WC 394/1112
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:34 am

“ Eh? ”
- - - - - - - - - -

I stood there with my hand extended out to the girl in a friendly polite hand shake but the gesture was not returned, instead it was met with rude remarks from the girl. I shift to the side and watch her for a moment as she walks away from me. I stand there watching her for a moment as she walked off. I bring my hand up and scratch the back of my head " Mental note, Stay away from that crazy chick.. She makes me wish I did hit girls... " I shake my head at the comment and begin walking again. As I make my way down the hallway I take the piece of crumpled up paper and uncrumple it before I look over the information on it. After seeing what class room I needed to go to I put the paper away and make my way to my locker to retrieve some books for the day. I open my locker and pull out what I needed, stuffing it into my bag before closing my locker and being on my way again. As I move down the hall I look at the class numbers until I come to the one I had class on, 3-B. I take a moment, standing out side the door, taking in a deep breath and exhaling before I step into the classroom. As I enter the room my eyes scan over everyone in the class room and the first I notice that rings a bell is the crazy girl that bumped into me... " Aww crap " I say to my self when I see the crazy girl. Looking away from the girl I glance around for a free seat and make my way to the back, though make sure the seat I take is one as far as I can get away from her, my first day back and I've already ran into someone that seems to hate me.. I drop my bag next to my seat and set my skate board down before I take my seat. Leaning back in my chair I bring my feet up to rest on the table, closing my eyes, relaxing.
- - - - - - - - - -

Post WC: 365
Total WC: 1,299
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:41 am

As I walked, it slightly bothered me that I had not encountered anyone that I knew from the previous year thus far. It wasn’t exactly like I was looking for someone to talk to, but not even a good morning in passing with so many people here?… Such a thing had the potential to be depressing. I pause for a moment in the hallway before making it to class 3-B as I take a moment to myself near the wall of the hallway. Voices talk all about me as girls gossip in groups and guys talk with topics ranging from clubsto the new patch that came out for the Virtual Girl Idol experience simulation. As I pause, I notice a familiar figure making his way in the same direction that my classroom was. Much like myself, the male was normally calm and nonchalant and seemed to have a pretty good head on his shoulders. “Hotaka Kaito…” I say, more in a manner of remembering his name rather than calling for him attention, but since the words were verbalized, I went ahead to continue, “good morning.” It was a casual enough greeting. If I were to give the school year my best, I suppose I would have to have at least one person to get along with.

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

As I stand outside the door to 3-B, I take in a deep breath to calm myself so I can be perfectly 'chill' when executing the plan. I'm definitely a very calm person, but I wanted to make absolutely sure I'd not look suspicious in my questioning the teacher. Any negative mark on me for the first day would screw up the rest of the year, so making a good first impression was a must. And if it was one of those ditzy female teachers, I may very well score brownie points like some sort of unfortunate animal. Not that I really cared if they loved me; I was just concerned that they'd look down on me. That's all.
Of course, this plan was interrupted. Someone calls my name, and I raise a brow when I turn around to investigate. Please, no fan girls! I've had enough problems coming off as a glasses-wearing 'kuudere' in the past, so this isn't something I need to deal with again!
Luckily, though, it's male. On second thought, that may very well end up being an 'unluckily' later on. However, I recognized him after truly setting eyes on him. That Asakano guy.. ahh, what was his given name? It started with an 'S'.. Sekai? Close. Maybe. "Ahh, Asakano." I answer with a natural smile. Since he was going to be so fridnly, I figured I should respond in kind. "Good morning to you as well. How was your time off? Enjoy yourself?" I mentally scolded myself for sounding.. perhaps too openly friendly, or maybe too interested in his personal life. I wasn't sure. Both, maybe.

Post 3: WC 270/1382
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 pm

I catch him as he pauses at the door of our classroom and I walk up and approach as he counter-greets me. From what I could see, he was going into room 3-B as well and seemed to be in good spirits this morning. That much relieved me a bit as I return the casual smile coming to a stop in front of him with my right hand clutching the strap of my bag at my chest and the other casually down to my side. I answer, “yes, it was alright, I guess.” It was a generic answer, since no one ever really cares about how things go outside of school, especially acquaintances. I motion into the class room with a nod of my head to begin into it, as I continue with one of the accepted high school phrases: “let’s do our best this year. How was your break?” Leading the way into the room, I could see that a few people were already seated, but the teacher did not seem to be around yet. I wanted to sit somewhere in the back, but there was already a young lady sitting in the best seat. Darn. I hear an “aww crap” then notice the passing of another student who makes his way to the back as well.

Inside 3-B

Last edited by escalation on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

To be honest, I was happy to hear that he had a good vacation, but there wasn't anything else he mentioned. That wasn't good, since I really had nowhere to go from there. However, it seems he's ready to move into 3-B, and I remember that I still don't know if it's my class or not. But showing that to him wouldn't be good at all, would it? So instead, I listen to his words and I'm initially pleased, since it's a topic that I can begin a conversation from, unlike what he had told me before. But I grimace a little and chuckle under my breath when I realize exactly what it was he was saying. "Heh.. our best, huh? I'd rather do enough just to get by.." I say it quietly, as if it was more to myself, but I still move into the room behind him.
Damn it! The teacher wasn't there, so I couldn't check my schedule with him! Ahh, 3-B sounds familiar anyway. I'll just act as if this really is my room. It was either this, or 3-D. Though 3-D would allow for an ample amount of puns to be made in my spare time, 3-B seems the better choice now that I've at least got someone to talk to.
In a similar fashion to his, my eyes look around to pry open a good spot. Sitting in the back was a beginners trap; the middle was safest. But teachers seemed to catch on to this during these years, and without seeing the teacher, I can't get a picture for their personality so I can't make a choice as to where the safest place is to avoid their attention! Damn. Though Asakano seems to be looking towards the back, so that'll be the spot we choose I guess. Just as I'm about to motion for us to move, a rather unique looking individual shows up and moves to take one of the remaining seats that lined the back of the room. "Seems like they're filling in pretty fast. We should grab some while they're still open, hm?" I mentioned, while slinging my suitcase back over my shoulder and moving towards the back.

Post 4: WC 367/1749
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 am

I looking out the window in a half daze, my hair blocks my face from being seen by those coming into the room. My eyes only look away for a moment to follow Beat when I hear the words “Aww crap”. He’s not just a perverted dumbass but a total slacker as well. My attention goes to my schedule, very thing but two classes look easy… Home Economics and PE. I can’t believe they failed me last year for catching the room on fire. PE isn’t hard I just don’t like the gym cloths and you have to…. My eyes open up really wide and I set up strait, “Oh man everyone is going to see it…” I set there with a rather dark look on my face.

WC: 128/729
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:16 pm

School Days
- - - - - - - - - -
As I sit there leaning back I allow my arms to fall at my sides and just dangle there for a bit as I relax. Though I couldn't say I was enjoying the moment of silence as I could hear the sounds of talking coming from the other students in the room, I could do nothing about the talking aside from try to ignore it. A moment passed and I finally opened my eyes. Allowing my head to move forwards I looked at some of the other students in the class room before I spotted two who were standing up looking for a seats. I watch the two for a moment before I slowly lift an arm up and wave it a bit as if to flag the two down. I wave my arm around for a moment before it comes to a stop and I glance over to other student in the back row, the one I had deemed 'crazy girl'.. I think she had said something but at this point I wasn't paying much attention to her, we had already gotten off on the wrong foot so to speak but I hoped that was the only one that happened that way..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 203
Total WC: 1,432
OOC: o.O yoo
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:58 pm

We seemed to be on the same accord with the comment he makes as he makes his way to the back of the room. There would be an open space between the plain chick with the purple hair and the urban youth on the other side. “Mmh,” I agree as I follow towards the back of the room. “Hey, Hotaka…” I venture, keeping conversation alive, “are you thinking of joining any clubs? I’m thinking of joining a martial artist Club.” I wanted to get his opinion on the club if he had heard anything. I had trained earlier in life with Martial Arts, but had stopped since coming to high school. I felt as if I would need to get back into the swing of things soon.
As we reach the rear, I feel something thick in the air. It was almost as if there was some tension back there. Aside from that, there was something odd about the girl. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but something didn’t seem right about her aura.

Ooc: I can post as the instructor when needed, if necessary.

Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

The rather interesting looking youth in the back of the room seemed to be signaling for us to join him, which was a relief to see. Even if I didn't know anything about him or ended up being moved, seeing an open form of hospitality was heartwarming. As I move, though, Asakano asks a question of me. Martial Arts club? "Well.. some of the clubs here seem to have their skills embellished upon.." I say silently. "At least, that was what it was like when I met with some of the chess club students." However, after saying this, I realize how I'm coming off and try to adopt a more positive attitude. "Ahh, but I'm sure if Asakano were to join, the club would do much better. I'm also sure there are some legitimate stars there, so maybe it would be worth your time."
Saying this, I move between the last two seats in the back. On one side, there was the rather interesting looking guy, who seemed to fit someone like me and Asakano. On the other hand, there was a girl who looked to have an almost bloody aura emitting from her. And what was it she said a moment before? See? Did she mean sea? Sea.. something. Sea saw? Sea snail? I figure it would be a good move to try to make another friend here. If those of us in the back row all got along, that would be great. And so, putting on my most pleasant, stereotypical-nice-guy smile, I place my bag on the table next to her and decide to strike up a conversation, deviating from Asakano for just a moment. My question is simple, and I figure it would be alright to ask, since she was obviously just talking about it. "I'm sorry, miss. See what?"

Post 5: WC 301/2050
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male
Number of posts : 217
Rep! : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:46 pm

School Days (Open) Avatxj
School Days
The cool morning wind danced through the young man's attire has his motorbike accelerated down the long stretch of road. This was it, the final stretched until he reached one of the most loathed destinations by almost all youths. As the realization crossed his mind, a large white building began to come into view. There it was, Saichushigai High School, an institution of higher learning. Or, at least that's what they liked to claim. The young man, Ijin Lydeck, let up on the gas and darted across the road into the parking lot. He spotted a decent spot near the front, and rolled into it's boundaries. Emitting a few quick extra revs, the engine came to a stop.

Grabbing his belongings, Lydeck dismounted the bike, ritualisticly patted the machine, and headed inside the school. The lack of students outside indicated that classes were nearing starting time. Showing up late? Figures, he always had bad timing for such things - there always seemed to be something that would get in his way to prevent his punctuality. Luckily, he had memorized the room number he was assigned the previous night. B-3, it was. Making his way down the hallway, the young man came to a halt infront of the room. The door was still open, which meant that the instructor had yet to make his or her way to the room - good news.

As he entered the classroom, he quickly scanned the seating arrangements. It appeared as if several other students had already flocked to the back of the room. One of the curses of showing up late, most of all, was missing out on the good seats. To make matters worse, a lot of the seats were taken. Not really having any preference at this point, he casually moved through the aisles - spotting an open seat next to some female student. He nonchalantly took his seat, setting his things aside. The tought of greeting the girl crossed his mind, but she didn't seem to be the friendly type - perhaps the reasoning for the seats around her being open. Luckily, some other guy had taken the initiative to attempt talking to her - good luck with that. Leaning back, Lydeck patiently awaited the instructors arrival - this was sure to be a long drawn out day.
Wordcount: 387
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:01 am

“I think you’re trying to flatter me,” I smile softly as we reach the rear of the room and my steps slow. I wasn’t the best martial artist in the world, so I would be joining in it in order to train my body and enjoy all that fun stuff people join clubs for. I was convicted by myself and felt I was getting a bit too lazy in my training. As Hotaka moves between the last two seats, I elect to take the seat to his side, sitting my bag on it, between him and the male with the waving hands. I notice Hotaka speak to her, probably wanting to get to know the person he would be sitting beside. She wasn’t particularly ugly; it was just a gut feeling I got from her for some reason. But perhaps this was Hotaka flirting on the first day? I settle myself into the seat, shifting through the bag that I’ve placed on the table. My gaze shifts to the side for a moment to the male on my right (Beat) as I give a short nod and greet, “hello. I’m Asakano Seiki.”

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:42 am

School Days
- - - - - - - - - -
Ahh they had got the hit and where coming this way. I gave them a nod as they came closer, both looked like fine upstanding young students, neither of them looked like they would turn out to be as mean as the young girl sitting off to my side on the other side of the room. All in all, I figured I could start with friends right here with these two lads. I glance at the one who chose to sit next to the crazy girl, brave move I thought, poor guy... I shifted to the one who came over and sat next to me, he was speaking to me and I gave him a nod, bringing an arm up and gave a light wave " Yo, The name's Brandon, Brandon Writefield. But you can call me Beat. " I knew the nickname probably sounded dumb to him and most other people so I expect him not to get it or something along those lines, but it was something that had grown on me and I had come to like " Nice ta meet you Asakano Seiki. "
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 188
Total WC: 1,620
OOC:
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:43 am

I look up when I hear the question asked. An uneasy grin comes across my lips, as I see Kaito smiling at me. “Oh nothing…nothing at all. Sometimes I hear radio waves. Strange whispers. It’s a chronic ailment that makes me say random things.” I let out a soft laugh. I look past him for a moment to see Seiki sit down without saying anything to me. My eye twitches when he starts talking to Beat. I know he saw me because he looked right at me and he didn’t say hi or I like what you’ve done with your hair or ask me how the SBK (Superbike World Championship) went or if I had fun while I was in Europe. The more I thought about the more it pissed me off. My attention goes back to Kaito. “hmm your Hotaka Kaito right? I didn’t know you was friends with Seiki.” My foot comes up into my lap as I make the statement and I pull off my shoe to toss it over Kaito and hitting Seiki. “Woops looks like my shoe slipped off and hit a dumbass that doesn’t know how to say hello.” I sit there and give an evil looking smile.

WC: 204/933
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 am

Hotaka Kaito!

The words of the girl catch me off guard, but I can't really think to do anything besides keep smiling. She didn't seem too confident about what she just said. But even more, what does hearing radio waves or whispers have to do with seeing? Does she.. see strange whispers? Now that'd be truly odd.
Suddenly, though, I'm struck with something in my mind. Can she maybe see spirits? It would make sense if it was true. She could see them and hear what they're saying, but since most people would think that crazy, she instead opted to say she only hears things. Which isn't healthy either, but is still less insane than actually seeing things. Then that would make the lie about hearing things exist so she could cover herself with that excuse in case she was ever caught arguing with a spirit. She could pass it off as only arguing with the voices in her mind. In that case, she was like me..
Gah, I'm being paranoid and overanalyzing again. Ever since the merger incident, I seem to act as if there was some conspiracy going around me. But, who could blame me for thinking that, what with how startling it was. I hadn't been right in the head for some time. And, now again I'm going off on some paranoia trip. Hell, I hadn't even noticed the new student sit down until now. What's more, there was an increasing sense of murderous intent coming from this girl all over once more. But she seems to apparently control it by the time she asks my name and if I was friends with Asakano. "Ahh, yes. I'd like to say we're friends. Newly met, but it's all the same." Of course, this is followed by the launching of the shoe, which I don't even turn around to check out. Instead, I can only stand there with the uneasy smile planted on my face. Just.. what did I get myself into with this one?

Post 6: WC 330/2380
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Beat was it? That was an interesting nickname to have. I never got into the nickname business, but with a first name that means “world” then it would be hard to top. My mom was sure thinking in an expansive manner when she and my father named me all those years ago. Either way, the person named Beat seemed nice enough. With a soft nod, I agree, “nice to meet you too. Do you…” My words are stopped as I hear my name called from my other side, causing me to involuntarily look. I am welcomed by a shoe that strikes the side of my face, causing me to wince slightly, caught off guard, before I realize what had happened. Obviously Hotaka must have dropped the ball with her, and she threw the shoe at him, missed and hit me. Her words correct my wrong thinking as she knows my name and seems made at me. “Umm…” I search, since she seemed to want a response from me, “I’m sorry… hello. It’s very nice to meet you.” My tone is polite as if to a person I did not know. 190

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:39 pm

School Days
- - - - - - - - - -

I had not seen the launched shoe and was in the middle of striking up a nice friendly conversation with Seiki when a shoe came out of no where and hit him in the side of the head.. My eyes widened for a moment as I looked at him, glancing down at the shoe " Yo dude are you ok? " I asked him as I look back at him. Not awaiting for an answer I raise from my seat and look over at the crazy girl and the other boy.. " Hey throwin your shoe at my friend here isn't really a nice thing to do. " I said as I lifted my arm and pointed off in the direction of the shoe thrower and the other kid " The shoe looks like a chick shoe so I know it wasn't that dude so it was you, the crazy girl. " I pause for a moment and look at Seiki as he apologized and said hello, though I had no idea why he was saying he was sorry, it appeared to me that she should be the one saying sorry for hitting him in the face with her girl shoe..
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 201
Total WC: 1,821
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:07 am

School Days
The young man's eyes slowly opened as the sound of a blunt object striking another student audibly rung out. It certainly didn't sound pleasant. Even though he wasn't directly watching the situation unfold, Lydeck had been keeping tabs on the happenings around him as he awaited - mostly listening to what was going on. He was still tired from the night before, and was in a half-awake daze when he had his eyes closed. It was strange to think that a state like that actually helped him listen to things going on around him.

He glanced over at the girl beside him, who had either made a sad attempt to hit the man beside her, or was making an equally sad attempt at gaining attention from the student in the back of the room. He figured it was the latter, since it was painfully obvious the type of girl she was. Lydeck was equally surprised that the young man handled it in the way he did. Even with the irritatingly juvenile event that had just happened, he remained polite.

Lydeck was, however, in agreement with how his friend had reacted, " ... I know it wasn't the dude, so it was you - the crazy girl!" Lydeck let out a low, audible chuckle as the boy said that. Quite the appropriate term, it seemed. The sadistic side of himself was hoping the boy would come across the room and play a game of 'Smack-A-Ho' with her. Even though neither Lydeck nor anyone else in the room would actually do that, it was still a pretty entertaining thought.
Wordcount: 267 // 654

Last edited by Lydeck on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:44 am

My eye twitches in anger. He didn’t just say nice to meet you like he didn’t know me. I stand up when Beat points at me, “Step off pervert! This doesn’t concern you!” I point at Seiki with a grim look on my face that makes the room look darker. Some would say could kill a person. “And YOU!….” My look turns to one of shock when I feel someone grab the hood of my shirt and begin dragging me off. The girl popped out of nowhere like a ninja! Her voice is soft and clam. “Ah Natsuki! I finally found you. You forgot to sign up for the Class President elections on your way in.” I sigh was I am being dragged buy the guy that was sitting in front of me. “Why do I have to run for president? Again!”
“Because you’re the Bancho. I like what you’ve done with your hair it looks good long like that. You looked like a boy when you had it short.” By now we where to the door and I was more or less following. Almost like a master walking her limp dog. The limp is because I only have one shoe on. “Senpai don’t call me that.” And out the door we go!

WC: 213/1146
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:11 pm

I nod and wave downwards assuring Beat that I had survived unharmed, though he seemed very concerned. I could tell that he was a genuine person. It was an admirable quality for a person to have. As the other male speaks, I murmur, “well… maybe it’s harsh to call name…” Those around me of course over speak my voice and the young lady counters Beat accusing him of being a perv. By this time, I had no clue what was going on, but I didn’t want to cause a scene with me in the middle of it. I am once again referenced and then a lot of things happen. The conclusion ends up with the girl vanishing just as quick as the shoe had hit me. I blink, not really sure what just happened. Now that the situation was over, I give a soft sigh. I lived; that was all that mattered. Looking to the guys around me, I give a soft, “heh… that was weird, huh?” 167

+1 JC
+ 1654 EXP

Last edited by escalation on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm

.:: The Teacher Arrives ::.
-
When most of the students are seated just moments after the departure of Natsuki, a tall male figure briskly enters into the room dressed in a shirt and tie and a pair of glasses on his nose. Apparently, the teacher, he walks to his desk, sitting down a notepad and a few folders. Once they are on the desk, he turns to the large board behind him and takes out a piece of chalk. The sound of the chalk tapping against the board could be heard as he writes his name across the board before turning and looking over the class. He waits for the class to quiet themselves before reaching to the side and picking up one of the notepads that he sat down. His right hand comes to the pocket of his collared shirt, discarding the chalk as he takes a pencil and announces, “I am the instructor. You may refer to be as Fujisaki-sensei. I will now take roll…”
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:22 am

Updated Natsuki and Seiki

Last edited by Surreal SaDiablo on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Hotaka Kaito!

As quick as the whole thing had began, it had ended. I heard Asakano introduce himself to the crazy lady in a respectful manner, which was good, since I didn't want to have to deal with an argument on the first day. But then, she was swept away before even class attendance was taken. Hearing what Asakano said, I gave a small grin and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but it looks like we'll have some interesting people as our classmates this year. At least it won't be boring, right?"
Right as I said that, the teacher entered the room. Too bad for that girl, to have left right before the teacher arrived. How unfortunate. He seemed very professional, as would be expected, and he had an air of general intelligence about him. but it still seemed like he could be a bit of a hardass teacher, perhaps.
With his arrival, I take my seat and pull out some papers so I'd be prepared. In actuality, I knew about the induction ceremony, but I was just going to work on finishing the problems I had come across during my chess match this morning while we went over introductions. If anyone asked, I'd say I was writing down the names of others so I could remember later on.
While the teacher was going through the attendance, I was worried that I might not belong in this room after all. I'd just have to wait and see.

Post 7: WC 245/2625
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:37 pm

School Days
- - - - - - - - - -
" Ohh I know you didn't just call me that again. I'm about to come over there and bring some serous hate down upon you if you keep callin me that. " I said, my voice raising in anger.. I look to Seiki when I see his hand up, giving me a single that he was alright, I nod as I look to Natsuki as she began to talk to Seiki but before she could, someone came up and grabbed her, what I watched next was pretty damn funny.. I pointed at Natsuki and let out a bit of laughter " Later girl. " I said with a wave. I looked to Seiki as he spoke up and nodded " Yeah, pretty funny too. Heh. " I withdrew back to my seat and sat down " Friggin crazy girl fallin me a perv when she was the one that bumped inta me... " I grumble which is quickly ended when I seen what appears to be the teacher enter the room. I slouched forwards into the table, placing my arms on it and using them as sort of a prop, watching as he wrote something on the board before he turned to us and introduced himself.
- - - - - - - - - -
Post WC: 206
Total WC: 2,027
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Rookie
Lydeck

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:08 pm

School Days
Lydeck watched as the girl made a complete idiot of herself in front of the class. In fact, she had already seemed to make an enemy on the first day - or at least coaxed someone into disliking her by her rude comments towards him. Lydeck glanced behind him, at the one who was called a pervert by the girl. Eh, he certainly didn't seem like a pervert. But just as soon as she was about to start an argument with a fellow student, she was grabbed from behind and led out of the room. He was able to overhear something about 'class president', or something along those lines. His initial thought was, 'Who would elect an idiot like that into student office?'. Besides, wasn't the geeky girl the class president usually? Or at least she had been the past several years. Speaking of which, she wasn't here it seemed.

Lydeck's attention shifted as a rather stern looking man entered the room. He held a notepad, and walked with a sense of authority. This must be the instructor of the class. It was a good thing the instructor had finally made his way to class; things were starting to get pretty heated without him. He seemed professional enough, so it probably wouldn't be that bad.
Wordcount: 214 // 868
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 am

Updated Lydeck.
Back to top Go down
Surreal SaDiablo
Ascended Tonberry
Surreal SaDiablo

Female
Number of posts : 3123
Rep! : 257
Registration date : 2009-01-03

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 am

Updated Kaito
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Days (Open)   School Days (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

School Days (Open)
Page 1 of 1