Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) Asatb_01
Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming...
Ooc: Open, small numbers, 1st come 1st RP, and fast posting please.

I found myself roaming through the forests north west of Gothstone, several miles away from the city’s edge, in my continued search for my sensei, the crazed wandering swordsman named Ashram. I had much to show him on my progression in my abilities thus far, and I found myself motivated to train more and more lately as it seemed to assist in taking my mind off of other things. Much like normal, I was garbed in athletic attire consisting of grey jogging pants and a printed white tee shirt to promote training. My sword, or rather Goronova, the Sword of Light as supposed legend would call it… or her…, would be carried in its sheath on my back, instead of on my waist. I found this way was more comfortable and allowed me to move better; it was either that, or I didn’t know how to properly wear it on my waist. Goronova, the spirit and female embodiment of my weapon, walks passively to my rear in a slightly shimmering white dress of light material. She is quiet as we stroll through this area, as am I.

The sun filters in through treetops canopy shining small diagonal columns of light through the greenery about and onto the earthy forest ground below. Unlike when being social, a serious look is about my face as my gaze is down and my mind focuses on the forest around me as I attempt to train my senses. Unease is shown upon my visage, as I find my thoughts wandering off to issues at home. I had been ducking my uncle, since I did not wish to be caught up in his line of work at the moment, but I needed to either land a gig or find a real job sometime soon, or money would become a major problem in the lives of my mother and me. The money from my last job as an extra as well as what I had saved from previous jobs was starting to run thin. After all this time had passed, it really seemed pointless for my father to have killed himself just so that my mother and I could live comfortably for a couple of years. It looked like I would end up doing side jobs for the small time yakuza once more to keep up with the bills at home.

“Tsk,” I sigh as I look up to gauge my surroundings upon the trail I had been walking on. Since I wasn’t too deep into the forest, the danger wasn’t as high as in areas like The Deep. It was still several hours before dust would be settling in. If I couldn’t find my master and if nothing was going on in this area, I decide that I would try to find a nice spot to train in my element and try to increase my elemental proficiency.

481 / 481
Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) Asatb_03
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) Kyouko_textbox_1_human
A nonchalant figure walks through the portion of the forest. Her eyes appear closed and her strut is casual as if to imply the area she was going to was only being approached because of some reason like, 'it was better than doing nothing', or 'she had nothing better to do'. She is in her usual attire. An onyx and red uniform that exquisitely covers the majority of her frame; although the sides of her legs had been the only exclusion. Her hand is gripped securely on a moderately weighted bag. The weight does not seem to bother the girl, but she brushed it off as carrying enough stuff for 'convenience's sake'. The sparse foliage scarcely parries the persistent crusade of light, gently dappling the forestry below with a warm light. Even she thinks it's pretty nice around here. Better than in the city where there were noisy cars, noisy people, the less annoying but certainly noisy at times animals, the noisy infants, bugs - the list continued to go on.

Her current objective is to reach a certain spot seemingly deep in this area. Her curiosity is perked when she heard about the spiritual blessings that could be distributed. She wonders if it would be plausible for her to give these 'blessings' with consideration of what she is. Not that she would frequently if at all. She would only do that if people were actually aiding her, and not because she likes them - No, that's obviously impossible. It would truly only be because it would be more convenient if they were on par with herself when aiding her in the very possible battles against the forces that could endanger the city. She hears something nearby. This is enough for her to bat a single eye open as she briefly looks around to attempt to locate the source. Inevitably, she steps on a twig. She looks down to her foot. The twig snapping produced a sound loud enough to startle a squirrel that had been on the branch above her. It falls out and onto the ground before scurrying off.

1:352.352.
[TEXP for Jul 22nd. / In my timezone, anyways (ADT).]
Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm

With my hands on my waist, I look to and fro from left to right, examining the densely foliated area about myself. There did not seem to be anyone about, and without having fully trained my sensing to perfection, I would have no reason to think that I wasn’t alone here in this section of the forest. In actuality, between just the right cracks in overhanging leaves and shrubbery, I would be in visible distance of the young lady who enters into the same area given her approach. Those facts aside, with a satisfied nod, I oblige myself, “well… this is a good a spot as any.” If my mind was being made to start training, I surely did not wish to begin training on a full bladder. I give a light sigh as I coax myself, “cheer up Seiki… yosh… Emperor Golden Rain technique.” I give a stern nod of approval and much like a young boy, just learning how to for the first time, I grip the edges of my sweat pants and tug down, pulling the pants down to the bottom of my ass, right there, in order to free my average sized length to proceed in the process of voyeur-esk urination. My hands reside strongly on my waist as I joyously chuckle “emperor piss!...” under my breath, holding a stately posture as I jokingly release the pressure within myself mostly in efforts to hopefully distract myself with my own silliness and lift my downed spirits. Since I was going, I attempt to architect my name wielding the golden arc as my brush with the ground of the trail as my canvas.

Immediately blushing, Goronova’s body turns fully around offering her back to me as she emits to me mentally in an elevated pitch, “you… you idiot! Really? I am female you know! Warn me first!” I ignore her fluster as I tease, “whatever, don’t tell me you’ve never seen one before...” In my mind, I think along the lines of, ‘she’s a weapon, as if.’

The little scene is broken up by a sudden sound. At the moment a sound come from behind me and the squirrel falls from the tree, my body turns around fully as I become alert to the audible stimuli. Goronova’s spectral form vanishes; my body retains its stance as I twist with my hands still on my waist. My countenance shifts to look of concerned interest as I gaze in the direction of the sound, length still exposed and golden shower retreating into a small dribble, as I look to see if someone were there.

434 / 915
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:44 am

Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) KyoukoHuman2
The squirrel is caught quickly by the girl's hand. She has easily bent down and reached outward, snatching it by its tail. There is no cruelty displayed as afterwards she brings her other hand underneath it and cradles it within her hands. Its body shimmers nervously like water as it looks at her in terror. To anyone's surprise the seemingly angelic figure raises her hand, petting its head and smiling lightly. Casually she brings herself to her original posture, standing straight as she looks around. A few footsteps cart her forward. She makes sure to elude any more rough, noisy shrubbery. She hears voices in the distance. Her brow raises slightly as she considers this voice somewhat familiar. Her curious mind becomes more profound as she almost defensively keeps the small rodent close to her. Through the sparse cracks of the greenery she can see something teal in colour. This reminds her almost of a weird dream she had the previous night. She never wants to elaborate about it. Continuing onwards it seems that this figure comes to a sudden turn. Only momentarily does her attention reside upon his face before it innocently lowers to another area.

The poor girl's eyes have been exposed to the sight of the average sized protrusion. She is flabbergasted to the point it takes time to even think about the situation. Her cheeks ignite a reddish pink like a newborn flame as her hand tightens its grip around the tail of the squirrel. Her arm arches back as she throws the squirrel towards the bare genital area of the boy. It does the natural reflex any squirrel would do; it attempts to latch on just like it would a tree. Its eyes still harbour fear, astonishment, and desperate desire to go back to its wooden home. Well, it definitely is in the right direction... Even Kyou does not know how such a thought snaked its way into her mind. She wishes to purge it, now. "Gah! I don't even want to know what you were doing!" She screams as she tears her attention away and presses her face against the tree next to her.

2:364.716.
[TEXP for Jul 23rd.]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 am

My curiosity is answered by a flying squirrel to the dick. “Oro?” comes the blink as I look down. Within my capacity, there was a chance that I hosted a variety of techniques to assist in evading or blocking the furry creatures as it came towards me, but in most cases I would have to be expecting such a thing. In the moments it took for the squirrel to fly through the air towards my exposed member, one might have wondered “who does such a thing? Really?” Of course, peeing your name on the ground seemed normally enough, but it would be hard for me to imagine one actually catching a squirrel, and then keeping it holstered until it was go time whereas it would be chucked like a furry kunai of death. Regardless of what the situation was or may have been, I find myself both caught off guard, embarrassed and saddened that there was a small rodent hugging my junk. Rationally, after my brain is given time to register what just happened, I react as a normal person should, and freak the hell out. Among thoughts running through my mind were grabbing my sword, to which Goronova parries “don’t even think about it”; dry humping a tree to knock the animal loose; or setting my body on fire. It was also notable that in the case of most emergencies, I was supposed to stop, drop and roll, but I that application could have been for something specific. I end up rapidly brushing it off me in a “shoo shoo” motion, attempting to reduce as much damage to my member as possible. If Natsuki found scratches anywhere near my genitalia I was as good as a dead man… or probably worst off.

Swiftly, I pull up my pants and interface with the rodent ninja who currently had her face pressed against a tree. “It’s nothing to scream at!... God… It’s a forest,” I say in my defense with my back to her, self consciously making sure that I was all tucked in, and shocked there was someone else around this area, “there’s trees everywhere… where else would I pee?...” On looking at her, I recognize her from the odd little social party that was held at the edge of the city. This saves me the question of asking who she was and why she was here. In a surprised tone, I demonstrate the fact that I remember her, by pointing my right index finger and declaring, “hey! You’re that kitty kuma with all the weird friends!” Kitty bear didn’t make that much sense, but my memory on names and minor details wasn’t always good.

445 / 1360
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 am

Her head continues to rest idly on the tree. She feels awkward; somehow, she thinks that she's become hopeless. Certainly, she is not sure what she's become hopeless regarding, but it still feels like it was running like a fluent tap, then just being reduced to -- She immediately stops thinking about this matter. She is surprised to see that he has a good point. "W-Well..." Her words run dry as she brushes some of the bits of bark off of her forehead. The hue on her cheeks seems to dampen to a lesser intensity. She puts her other hand on her waist and keeps one hand plastered against the tree. She feels bad for the squirrel whilst simultaneously she figures it is good that he didn't see her momentary tenderness with the rodent.

"Well, if you're going to talk to me you might as well at least know my name," she announces, turning her attention as to justify a simple giving of her name as a convenience and not what it truly is, a friendly gesture. "I'm Kyouko." At last she reports as she continues to keep her regard away as to elude the somewhat awkward eye contact.

3:204.920.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 pm

A grin comes to my face as I see that I might have won that round of logic. Viewing her reactions, I unconsciously rub the light tenderness I felt in my crotch area from the oddly soft squirrel with my right hand. I ponder, ‘so that must have been the sensations that furries felt.’ It wasn’t that bad, but definitely not something I could get into; if anything, I hoped that it was at least a female squirrel. As I realize that I am adjusting myself in front of a girl, I stop; I receive the name and answer back with a smile being social, “ah, okay! So Kii-chan will do. Alright, well my name is Seiki and this is Goronova…” I look around to see that her spectral form was not available.

There is a pause. I turn my side to Kii-chan to speak privately to the sword on my back. “Um… Goronova…” I murmur just audibly enough, “you want to come out?” The answer I receive mentally comes along the lines of ‘hell no’ or something to that effect. She didn’t ever really seem too fond of other girls whom I spoke with. I respond back, “why? I’m your master…” She replies mentally, “you never take advantage of that! You think she’s cute, don’t you?” I answer back, “wait, what?... how is that applicable. What take advantage of what?” She answers, “you want to sleep with her and have your way with her body and do this and that to her!” Thoroughly confused, I am left with dots populating over my head. “But…” I argue back reaching for something to counter with, “she’s like what… a B at best…?” Yelling occurs in my mind, answering, “oh! So you like them big, is that is?” I tilt my head to the side with my hands over my chest in a grouping manner as I answer back, “well, the more the merrier… at least a handful…” She concludes, “hmph… do what you like… you’re just chasing a dream… she’s a kami, you know.” I sigh, “I think you have the wrong idea…” There is no answer back. Realizing that it seemed like I was talking to myself, since Goronova spoke mentally, I attempt to play it off. I turn towards Kii-chan, scratching the back of my neck with a unpretentious smile and move on, “uhh… well, never mind…” Remembering my surroundings, I continue, “…but it’s cool to meet you and all… Is this where you live with the other kumas?” Oh wait, Goronova said Kami… what’s that?

427 / 1787
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Only scarcely does she notice him having been making certain adjustments. Her eyes widen as she pulls her attention away, her face relighting as it had before. Her cheeks seem to inflate slightly to symbolize how she is obviously flustered. Her arms cross underneath her chest firmly as she stands within her impudent aura of asocial-ness. It seems rather fortunate her hearing does not enable her to pick up on any bits of the conversation. In fact, her thoughts digress as if the entire encounter had not holstered such profane and vulgar qualities. It begins on the other reason why she is located here. "Hmm..." she murmurs to herself, keeping her gaze fixated towards the ground.
"Kumas?" Kyouko appears baffled at the statement. "I am not what you speak of. I am a Kami - a higher order spirit of light..." she seems to exclude the part about being kicked out of heaven. "...'sent' here to protect the city from harm." She nods, closing her eyes and taking a serious pose like those super-serious superheroes that have no time for shenanigans. It seemed that the entire point of stating that is not catering towards educating him, but just boasting about her status.

She pulls out a yellow tinted paper from a pocket in the upper layer of her attire. She points to it after having taking a few steps forward. The moment she's taken out this paper she seems to be revitalized with energy and enthusiasm about the topic. "But look at this!" The newspaper seemed to be at least two years old. Probably found it in some ditch in the Lower Commons. She reads from the header. "Alien activity spotted around the North Eastern Forests... Imagine catching sight of that!"

4:293.1213.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:12 am

My arms fold at my chest in a casual stance as I watch her. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly as I’m told what she is. I mull about the words she uses; a higher order of light here to protect the city… It was about time; the city had been getting its ass handed to it lately in the past events; a little help was well needed. Then again, that was one of the reasons why I found myself traning: to protect the city. Still, heaven, or whatever place she came from, should have probably sent people a bit larger and stronger than her. Still, with the teachings of my master, I knew that I had to take into account that her appearance could be much different than her ability level. Still, in my mind, I didn’t think of angelic beings as being little animal creatures that could turn into teenage girls, but then again, I knew there was a lot I didn’t know. I had learned so much in a single year that there was no telling if fiction were really fiction or reality these days; for example, I didn’t know a sword could have a human form until very recently. I make the mental decision to simply believe her, since I didn’t see any reason for her to lie to me. It did seem a little interesting too; it was like she was from another world.

I am brought out of my observational mode as she seems to jovially lift something to my attention. My gaze lifts down to the paper she points to as she speaks, reading something about aliens. “Eh?” my head tilts looking at it. I hoped to god that we didn’t have to worry about aliens too! That would just be too much to deal with… having an underworld, and overworld AND an outerworld. My gaze shifts up a bit as I think and ask, “well, aliens would have to come from the sky to this earth, right?… that make you an alien? Is the heaven place like… another realm or in the sky? Do you have any cool powers?”

355 / 2142
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

"Eh?" Baffled she is, her tone soaked in confusion, and only does her speech commence briefly after the inquiry -- or mayhaps the referral as her being an alien... she smirks, pressing her hand against her hip to begin signification of her benign and benevolent presence. "Haven't you seen any alien movies?" Hand gestures follow, motioning her hands in a circumference, at first anyone's guess at her elaboration was up for question. "Their heads. Their heads are that big. They've got big eyes and are slimy... Hmph, everyone knows that..." Her eyes bat closed, her arms crossing just below her chest, her mind registering within its chasm the series of questions he had asked prior...
"Koutaku-Shi, the heavenly realm... Its position is in the sky." Kyouko gives herself an affirmative nod, seeing fit to reopen her eyes to expose twin, lightly coloured irises... Cool powers? This questions intrigues her. She deems herself burdened, of course, referencing having to craft more than monosyllabic responses... But talk referencing herself is fascinating, especially when dealing with expertises she has yet to hone entirely. "I'm more of the demonstration type; watch..."
"Eléctrica estática..." She gestures towards the sky, distributing her attention ahead, whilst simultaneously, her finger flicks upwards, a motion towards the sky... A bolt follows, and already it is over for the small flying bug she targetted; ensnared, trapped completely within the abrupt, destructive body of a nigh ephemeral lightning bolt from the sky. Its lilliputian, insectoid body crumples and incinerates like charred newspaper underneath the sheer force of the electricity, within its wake a black stain of an imprint upon the ground near her. "-of course, it would be more impressive had I an evil spirit to demonstrate on."

5:293.1506.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm

NPC DEMON ANTAGONIST MODE(As Requested) GOGOGO!

C-Caw, Caw, Cawww~~~
The dubious western forest. Inhabited by spirits both good and bad; big, and small; threatening, and, arguably, downright adorable. Even in this area, pressing up against the limits of the ruined city of Veneza, there was no piece of land one could sanely dub as safe. Hell, with the way the city was going in recent times, there, perhaps, was not a truly safe place in this entire portion of the timeline! Yet the Sacred Hunters would act, time and time again, to uphold peace and justice to all those who uphold the beliefs of freedom and other things generally accepted to be ‘good’. But they could not be everywhere. As impressive as their power was, even in such dark and melancholic times, there were still too many demons, multiplying far too fast, for a person to have reason to even come relatively close to relaxing when within the boundaries of the malevolent woods. It was so dangerous; so over-crawling with demonic life forms, that it was perhaps a true case of “ask, and thou shalt receive.”
C-C-Caw!! CaCaw! Cacawawaw!!!~~~~~~!!!!
Some distance away from the duo, consisting of one MANLY-type character, and one Tsun-Tsun-type character, the ‘peace’ (peace comparative to the norm, anyway) that had lingered over the forest during the two’s little excursion was broken with what had become standard far to most forest inhabitants: another demon had unlocked his dormant power. The Sacred Hunters would have yet another restless day, though that pretty much came with the Health Care package these days. Not that it was a very good package, anyway, but that was aside the point. From the location, a mere short half mile away from the location of the terrible-tyke-esque angel and the harem-blessed young man, bird yokai would scatter and run away as if their animal form was one of a chicken. A chicken that could fly, but a chicken still. Afterwards, there was once more, ‘peace’, at least for a moment’s time, as eerie peace would set in, followed by what was only natural: disaster. Heavy, earth shaking steps, repeated rapidly, would echo through the forests, and unfortunately for the alien girl and skeptical lad, it would be getting closer, and closer, and closer, until the face of a wyvern-dragon-demon-thing roared through the brush. It’s large frame rivaled the height of the tallest trees the forests would have to offer, and full-on puddles would be made from its drooling saliva. Apparently transforming for the first time as an Onikonjou was hard on the stomach, and small prey or ethereal beings weren’t really good options for a mid-day meal. That, naturally, was where the twosome came in: both decent sized and, (and this is the important part) made of meat. Perhaps it was attracted by the lightning strike? Small brains are often intrigued by bright lights like that.
“Ahhh, that delicious smell! So I was… right! A Kami is here… and fully grown out of its little cutesy form to boot! Ooh, a human too? Perhaps the blood of a human will make a fine marinade for a Kami-corpse! I can’t wait!”
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 am

‘Movies?’ comes to mind as another blank expression seizes my visage. I wondered just how long this kami had been here from the time when she was sent; she seemed to be pretty contemporary from what I could tell. Bringing my hand to cover the bottom of my face as I gaze down in thought, I nod slightly as I am forced to agree, “they do have large heads in the movies…” Either way, it is confirmed that the heavenly place, known as Koutaku-shi (bless you) was in the sky; so it made sense for the aliens to land there before coming to earth, given there was a space out there from whence they came.

My interest is piqued at the power demonstration as my gaze lifts up when commanded to watch. The bolt is summoned and poor Mr. Bug took his last strides of flight before his body was terminated. As tragic as the insect’s demise may have been, as reenacted in a Disney, or equivalent, movie later, it was at the least of my focus as something seemed out of place. My reactor ability allows me to know that something is wrong, so my attention is drawn away from the young lady, must like a cat who’s picked up on something and is trying to get a placement on it.

There’s a Jurassic park moment when the ground rumbles, birds fly off and there is a hush on the main party as the predator makes its approach. The caw’s are a precedent to the thing that roars through the bushes as it descends on our position. “Big bird” would be among my first thoughts. I emit a “tsk” as I position myself between the creature and the Kami. My bravado would display as I would, perhaps in an unneeded manner, speak, “stay back, woman!” Though she probably did have powers, it was a natural reaction for me to attempt to protect a girl, regardless of class. Their places were in the kitchen… or washrooms… not on the battlefield.

In classic choo choo fist fashion, I would not allow the bird time to assess more than it already had with its initial statement. After positioning myself and warning the woman, my body rushes forwards in the spirit of the Hokogiri; on incoming I would dig deep into my inner strength as would lung my fist of righteousness towards the scaled and hide protected heart of the creature.

(Performed punch, average!!)
410 / 2552
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) KyoukoHuman3
A rampageous rumbling stirs with a nigh igneous embrace, grave footsteps producing a massive, guttural rhapsody... what it is warranted from does not quickly come to Kyouko's heed, rather, an expected reaction occurs. Her attention digresses, looking around her, watching as avians fled for their lives, animals scurried or perhaps inevitably were crushed to bloody smithereens underneath the sheer weight of the being... It is then her focus shifts towards the beast -- the cause of the abrupt disturbance, and this, in turn, brings about her defencive stance.
"What?" Gingerly she begins, looking towards the teal haired individual. "Do you take me as a house wife?" She feels necessity to reprimand, certainly, but she knows the time definitely is not right... in such a scenario the choice would be invalid, fruitless, and would do little to halt the progress of this massive creature. Subtly, a grin seeps on her face, her arms raising in a nonchalant boxing position, a mild implication of the undoubted physical onslaught she is about to attend.
A smirk is apparent upon her face. She deems his choice of assault linear, any its effectiveness definitely depending on additional affects, or even brute strength alone... Either one is unbeknownst to her, but doesn't differentiate too much from her own intentions. Two angelic wings spread from her back, making a 'wooshing' sound like an unravelled cape. "Smells like demon. I'll be disappointed if this is the alien that was reported..." Kyouko comments briefly.
With a flap of her wings she is airborne, relying on this guy's assault to maintain a decent distracter role... Still in the air she darts towards a random location on its neck, her fists still in a general good position. She initiates her close quarter combat by twisting slightly, arching her clenched fist back and using the acquired momentum to empower a tempestuous left cross to the scaled neck of the beast.

Course of Action, Boxing: Punch! {Attr: Strong}.
6:321.1827.
[TEXP for Jul 26th]
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:47 pm

The demon’s teeth formed a grin which almost seemed like a wall of mirrors: pristine, blank slates, reflecting the two in front of him… and he hated it. Those fangs of his, lacking any sort of blood stain; no sort of entrails dropping from between his canines… but that would be remedied soon enough with the assistance of these little ones. Luckily for him, the male of the party seemed completely ready to offer himself up to the godlike being in front of him. Perhaps it was as a show of affection to the partner? Truly, dying for a woman was a manly and GAR way to go, so it was among the best possible choices in such a situation. The demon’s eyes, cruel, malevolent gems of fiery brimstone they were, would almost grin in a fashion similar to his fangs as the boy leapt as if to his death. In this new form of his, the demon could easily make out nearly every detail of the man! He was… so slow in comparison. ‘Was that how slow I was before this?!’ the demon thought in disbelief. No matter. Now that he had achieved this form, all of the forests; nay, the entire city metro would become his to control! His front claw, adorned with bat-like wings, would rise to swat away the childish, foolish man…
…or would attempt to, at least. In his haste to feed, the demon had forgotten to become adjusted to the movements of such a grand beast as he. No longer was he a bipedal humanoid, leaving him to instead raise his front claw in what would appear as if a fruitless attempt at ‘high-fiving’ the brush below. To make matters worse, despite the low speed of the manly one, he was so small! It would be like trying to smack a fly, had the demon the capability to even attempt to. Without any means of stopping the boy, the awe-inspiring HokoGiri Train-Punch would go unanswered, though it would be relatively ineffective. The demon’s reinforced hide would prove to be a more than sufficient buffer to his strike. A snort, blowing gusts of nasally, disgusting wind that would bend tree branches was his response to the man’s poor attempt at fighting back. “Fool! Resign yourself to your fate! You will be MY DINN- Oww~!”
Cut short of his bragging by a painful feeling on the rear of his scaly neck. It was as if someone had thrown a brick at the back of his humanoid head. But, who could have… of course! The stupid angelic one, but how did she get up there? Twisting his pained neck slightly, he would see the glittering wings from the corner of his eye. The cheeky brat… well then, that kind of behavior would need to be punished, wouldn’t it? “Insolent fools… fine; if I cannot beat you into submission with physical force, I’ll just have to resort to a little magic, won’t I?! Hellish powers, curse my foes with added weight~!” While the two had done well to outmaneuver the demon thus far, they may find it slightly harder to do so now, as their bodies would likely feel heavier and less mobile; as if gravity itself turned against them. How unfortunate, as usually in the case of a man watching a woman fight, ‘gravity’ was usually on his side, with all of its bouncy prowess… (Though how the demon had been able to cast such a spell on both of them at the same time was unknown… he must be a cheater!)

Cast: Pulldown (MOV and DEX -1)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm

The initial Punch of Shining Justice, or ordinary punch, depending on how you look at it, comes within contact of the beast’s hide, and in that moment of success I feel… pain; the thing was hard. This let me know that a mere punch would not work against it; no not one mere punch but two might be more effective! My ears bring in bad news to my brain as I hear that the female kami seemed to be the ‘empowered female’ type. I knew that the best way to protect her from herself and her ideals was to defeat this monster in front of me and then afterwards stand above it while holding a captain Morgan pose whilst allowing her to swoon at my feet, hugging my leg wantonly while singing my praises. In attempts to continue my assault while the thing was semi distracted, my fist pulls back as I ready myself to deliver another reining blow of justice to its center; it is then that I feel my body almost pushed to the ground as if someone were pulling me down causing an interruption of my attack. Paused in my pre punch pose and almost stumbling back, I look about my body, not seeing anything binding me down; I simply felt more heavy than I were a moment ago. Somehow, I was still able to move at the mediocre speed of a normal human; it was a minor downgrade, but I would work with it.

Deciding to actually get serious with the thing, I push back distance myself from the creature by a few yards before planting myself and digging into my artifact activation. My body gives off a pale glow before a twist of wind shifts in a chaotic swirling manner about my frame before pushing out to both sides, revealing me with newly acquired tribal markings encroaching from the sides of my face. It is the shorted CGI version, instead of the full magical boy sequence in order to reduce the possible interrupt-ability. Now a little more powered up in my area of specialty, I would be prepared to launch an affective attack.

(Went Super Seiki)

358 / 2910
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm

"Heh..." The Kami grins shortly, employing her wings with the purpose of guiding her backwards with a sole flap. She remains stationary within the air... wings beating rhythmically to preserve her airborne condition. Her arm retracts, it doesn't lower, instead, it is brought securely back into its prior location - her guard... of course, in preparation for any physical bombardments that may or may not come about. It is then her body is plagued with a sudden burden, like an ethereal weight... with this, she fears her top velocity, accompanied by her overall dexterity would be hindered... something differed here, she knew not of whatever blasphemous spell had come to utilization, but she knows this would bring about the use of her other abilities. Acquiring a further amount of distance, courtesy of several more smooth motions of her wings, the girl locks her focus onto the beast.
It is then her perception brings about the sight of winds, seemingly cast by a pallid glow emanating from the boy. Her head tilts slightly, but she must make haste... and she does, commencing her own incantation in rebuttal to the creature's own. "Eléctrica estática!"
A lighting bolt is reaped from the heavens, attempting to strike the large... thing she dubs it, on one of its large horns. Even if the area she struck appeared not vital.. she knows that the heavy amount of electricity would travel throughout its monolithic body and painfully cause a majority of his nervous system to writhe... Though, of course, all of this came with her incantation accompanied by a signature hand motion towards the sky. She does not intend its purpose for raw damage alone, but also the plausibility of a stun to deter its ability to use these strange, weight causing magicks.

Course of Action, Lytning bolt! {Dmg: Strong, stun}.
7:300.2127.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Etched across the visage of the angry beast would be a rather satisfied, sadistic hungered sneer, showing his approval of his spell’s success on hindering the movements. Only deeper would it grow, however, when they two refrained from giving up. A fighting meal always made him tired, but when was there a better time to sleep than after one had filled their belly? Besides, working for your meal only made you appreciate it more! The gust of wind and GAR from the young man causes, perhaps for the first time, the demonic beast to truly feel his presence. It is due to this that his attention is once more diverted away from the angelic alien, and once more, distracted long enough for the feminine one’s spell to come into effect. Piercing the heavens, the bolt of thunderous electricity would shine down with much force onto the horn/bone of the dragon-wyvern-beastie-thing, causing no effect. Or, rather, immediate effect. A moment’s time passes as the beast takes a step towards the male, and then, suddenly, it halts. There is no scream of pain, or blood curdling roar. Instead, the beast simply slumps forward, falling to its belly as truth in television comes into effect right in the middle of the battlefield. While in most beings, horns may be made up of keratin, such as that of one’s fingernails and toenails, it seemed that that was only partly true for this beast, and that the general make up of the horn was, in fact, bone. This, essentially, means that the electrical current would channel itself through the horns, and into the entire skeletal frame of the creature. Now, a normal shock would result in some shortly lasting pain, or maybe a quick case of palsy, but when struck with the electricity of that magnitude, the entire inner tissue of the monster may end up fried and charred. With such a situation at hand, it is no wonder the beast would make no immediate movement as bone calluses seem to set in with the onset of electricity running through the beasts frame. Perhaps, however, it was more? Could he truly be… dead?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Now supped up and ready for some action, I begin to move in the wake of the bolt’s strike onto the creature from the heavens, in order to pursue some type of offensive onto it. I set my stance and begin to prepare a fire spell to strike the creature with, but I notice it react oddly to the strike that had come down and onto it. I witness the creature take a step forwards, and then it begins to fall in my direction. As it comes falling down, my gaze is up and on it before realizing that I was in the way. My body vanishes, allowing it to fall freely on the ground (godspeed) before my body reappears several meters to the frontal side of the beast. Looking over towards it, I didn’t know if it was alive or dead. It didn’t fade away into spirit particles… and it was such a large carcass to leave sitting here in the forest. I gain the mind to set it on fire, at least to assist with the cleanup of the thing, but attacking a dead creature was so many levels beyond ‘cool’ I held off on the attack. With that in mind, I would need to find an adequate stick in order to poke it, to assure its status of death. Looking towards the angelic female, I smile and congratulate, “pretty nice little bolt you have there.”

238 / 3148
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 pm

The girl's eyes flutter in sequential blinking motions, awaiting the beast to make some sort of offensive rebuttal. She retracts her hand, continuing to maintain her position within the air with consistent beats of her wings. Her guard is assured, not honed to any degree but with any luck would produce barricade with her hands to aid in the process of guarding vitals. Her eyes focus... wolfish, intense... only to peer at the large, wyvern... creature, fall onto the ground with a blunt thud. She moves a single brow in elevation, gently swaying left before landing on the ground with a cat's grace. The sparkling, aureate wings mount onto her back, her guard gradually lowering as she settles her attention firmly upon the beast... such audacity...
A little bit wary of the situation, Kyouko points towards her eyes before pointing towards the downed beat in a very 'I'm watching you' type of gesture. She keeps her arm pointing towards it while noting the many inconveniences of keeping an ugly demon body thing within the refuge of a forest. It is then the boy comes to her with a compliment. "Heh, my lightning can be used for more than just a bug repellent." Vanity is laced through her voice, through each and every word. Maybe it would be best to hit it with a few more bolts to try and char it to the point where it would be charred and soot covered. That way, it would be more compact when dealing with preparing a large hole to act as its justified tomb. "You're not too bad yourself."

8:271.2398.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

In this case, perhaps, it was a bad idea for the young GAR one to worry about his manliness in such a situation. Despite it being lame, killing the beast would have been the thing for a real man to do; giving up his honor and pride as a man to make 100% sure his female companion was safe was something that manly men would not think twice about doing… but, it still would have been lame. Such is the double-edged-sword-lifestyle of a M.A.N. But, maybe even then it was unnecessary? The beast had made no more movements… did it in fact die, as expected? Normally an attack of such magnitude would be devastating, but the dragonkin was a truly frightening creature indeed, with strength to rival that of the spell he had seemingly been struck down with. Though it had been magnified several times in effectiveness due to it, essentially, ‘critically hitting’ (as the kids say), it seemed almost… melodramatic. No, anticlimactic? Embarrassing? Actually, we could go with any of those and it’d be fairly accurate.
And, naturally, things couldn’t be that easy, now could they? A faint glow (Myndius), like that of a torchlight in the early eve, would encompass the body of the down-but-not-yet-out creature as it staggered to its feet. Contradictory to the previous two cases, however, there were no words or general shit-talking coming from its jowls. Instead, it would just stand there, bloodshot eyes starring the two creatures down as if daring the angelic one to strike, though nothing would happen.
At least, not at first. The aura surrounding it would disperse, but there would be no obvious changes, and it would make no attacking motion, instead apparently opting to focus on defensive measures should it be targeted again. After a moment, the sky would darken slightly, as if some sort of ‘spell’ had been taken place that would affect it (Rain). This time, however, that damn angelic troublemaker wouldn’t be leaving his sight!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

All grins with the compliment, I accept it as my arm folds behind my neck and I admit, “well, I didn’t really get to do anything.” I give a light chuckle as I wish I could have pulled out some of my bigger moves… though I only really had two at the moment. “Oh snap,” I remember looking back at the beast as I admit, “when things die they’re supposed to void its bowls… do you see anything back ther… oro?” My glance over the large bird towards the young angel suddenly lowers as something catches my attention. With the dull spiritual senses comparable to the natural senses of a retarded cat, I halfway see and halfway feel something from the bird. My attention is brought away from the bird as it suddenly starts to rain, but no reason. Looking up to the sky, I ponder the new situation; it seemed to be a nice day up to that point, but suddenly, rain fall seemed to be coming down pretty steadily… which would mean… a wet girl. My gaze lowers slowly from the sky to the girl in the sky as a happy look of contentment settles on my face, attempting not to look suspicious at all. That look quickly fades as one of concern and surprise at the sudden downpour replaces it. I could not be obvious, though, it was only obvious that at times like this, boys were supposed to be interested in such visuals when they are offered upon a platter. There wasn’t anything wrong with looking… well, Natsuki would attack me for looking if I were with her, but I was never attacked for looking when I wasn’t. On top of that, the angel girl had her cute side, and so long as I didn’t actually do anything, I was morally free of any type of guilt. Under the guise of being a gentleman, I attempt to coax her towards me as I speak in all innocence, “man, we’d better get out of this rain fast!...”

340 / 3488
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:08 pm

"Mm?" Her heeds shifts in the same trajectory as his. She lets her wings vanish as if they hadn't ever been there; certainly, at time there would be an inconvenience of walking around with angelic protrusions coming out of one's back with the tendency of glitter. Anyways, Kyouko crosses her arms just around the beginning of the abdominal section. She closes her eyes lightly, thinking to herself about the current unorthodox situation. To her, things weren't really adding up. Surely she deems the might of her bolt unparallel, but... Wow. She is amazed to be able to bring such a thing down with the utilization of one good assault. To her this could only mean one thing, her prowess was arising and soon she would be able to aid in the process of fending off legions of demons.
...then there is a sudden downpour. The shift in weather causes her to shiver noticeably, her clothing inevitably in the process of being dampened greatly like someone who just jumped inside of a pool. Auburn hair is darkened slightly as it is matted unpleasantly against her face. "Wow, really?" She complains as she looks skyward. She didn't even bring an umbrella - this would be inconvenient.
"Y-Yeah... You're right." She admits to his justified suggestion. Her feet cart her towards him as she gives a conclusive look towards her rear, looking towards the seemingly downed demon. She looks back, her eyes settling upon this boy. Ineluctably her lips tinge a very slight purple as an indication of the chill the rain brought around. With any luck there would be a tree nearby with branches bearing enough canopy to get out of the rain. She didn't want to get sick anytime soon, but for some reason she has an idling feeling that she would acquire one due to the exposure of this weather. It was so erratic, why did it happen? She brushes it off. God only knew what could happen after that cataclysmic event in the city.

9:341.2739.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 pm

The large scale torrent had been fully realized by now, but… the two adventurers paid the demon chicken no heed. They had completely ignored him! Ouch. Had he not been in super-special-awesome-serious mode right now, he would be greatly offended (truth be told, he WAS rather offended; just not openly) and would be liable to throw a hissy fit. Although this confirmed his status as an immature brat, he was still a spirit; and a rather large one at that, meaning he had a natural danger to him, despite how much of a child he may be. It was just the natural way of things: grand things caused grand destruction, whether they were wyvern/dragon combinations or giant c--- ah, let’s not make that joke.
Staggering to his ‘standing’ position, a guttural sound would rise over the noise of the endless rain. “Fools! Ignore me; fine. I’ll make you remember not to mess with me ever again!” With that said, the faint glow would once again come over him for a short moment before dispersing, and the winds would immediately pick up. The rain would become sharp, like jagged knives cast from heaven’s angelic archers of purity and goodness and all that jazz. Trees would slowly become uprooted, though shrubs and large rocks would be easily unearthed by the power. In other words, painful rain coupled with flying debris would likely be threatening the general wellbeing of the dungeon denizens (Tsunami). Someone should really file a report against this unfair dungeon master!

Cast: Tsunami
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 pm

It looked like I would get to see something nice as the young kami spirit makes her way towards me. She seemed to be focused on the demon behind her, which was good for me, since I was more so focused on her chest. I frown slightly wishing that she was at least a bit larger in that department, but then again, it was a free peek at a cute girl, and I decided not to be choosy about it. Still, aside from looking over her for questionable reasons, a glance to her face revealed that she seemed pretty cold. As the fates would have it, I didn’t have a coat or anything to offer her, since I only had on my shirt and pants. I figured that I could rub her arms for her in an attempt to warm her and maybe find a nice spot to get out of the rain. Before my thoughts go beyond that, I catch myself, reminding myself that anything past looking was taboo… Immediately after the mental checks and balances, I attempt to rationalize to myself that if it were in the pure intentions of helping warm her, there might be a loop hole there. I then counter myself, advising that all loopholes were bad… rather all holes were bad unless they were marked with an N.

I am brought out of my pointless mental debate as I notice movement in the large avian. Watching it lift and speak, I ready myself, unsure of what it was about to do. It seemed to only talk, in that talking, I notice the winds begin to pick up heavily around us. Casting an unbelieving gaze to the wet and powerful, incredibly large cockatrice demon hybrid, I crouch offensively and attempt to brace myself for an offense, but I find it hard to hold my footing. Crossing my arms in front of my body, I find myself taking damage and as such, I assumed the girl would be too. If she had not mobilized yet, I would come to her side while murmuring a light incantation and attempt to buffer our bodies with my control over wind (Wyndshield, Average); if she had moved, I would focus on guarding myself through the storm. Unfortunately, the amount of wind I am able to manipulate is less than and not equal to the amount of force in the bird’s spell. My wind barrier breaks and my body is lifted and begins to become displaced much like the uprooted trees in the area. Feeling the sting of the razor sharp rain drops, I feel a sense of weightlessness as my body slowly lifts form the ground and backwards against my will. If not stopped, I would be taking a swift trip back and away from the large bird and into the bush of the forest back at the edge of the range of the water based attack.

487 / 3,975
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:08 am

Inconveniences, inconveniences, inconveniences. It couldn't get any worst, could it? What aliens she is attempting to locate turned out to be nothing but an oversized fowl chicken thing, and what happens directly after? Rain! Gallons and gallons of rain. But, she's not going to be flustered about it. No, she would have to endure it and hope that this is not what they are referencing when they speak about alien sightings. It must have been just a coincidence; they wouldn't mistake a green guy with a large head as a bird wyvern, would they? Of course not, this would be inconceivable. In fact, to think on a more positive side, it was like taking out two birds (Wow) with one stone. Ladening her mind with these thoughts she very slightly revitalizes her mood, but like most things, certainly it would have to come to an end.
...and it did. The winds decide to resume a much quicker pace. The rains, probably because of the newfound speed, beginning to take on almost razor-like qualities. She begins to lose her footing as she readies herself once more, and the combination of readying one's self and losing footing always bears no... useful fruits as the result. So, even despite her inhumane strength and durability, she is still scathed to a very dangerous degree because of this assault. The rain pellets like clear diamonds hesitate little to shave away at the duo it would appear. With all of the winds it would provide probably more difficulty breathing, and likely more difficulty speaking. She can faintly connect this sudden assault to the demon, of course, since this was just plain out abnormal. Could it be that it was playing possum, or did it truly get knocked out from her attack? It wasn't exactly up for debate in her mind seeing the current situation. It all made sense, especially when the wyvern started talking again.
It was barely audible, but there seemed to be an incantation. Some sort of buffer did a decent job to protect them from the damage but lasted very shortly. She begins to be lifted, but luckily she manifested her wings. Their current task was to act like sails on a boat, but this is beginning to hurt her wings as well. She sees him beginning to be uprooted. It would be inconvenient if they were separated from the beast and unable to attack it without getting through the insane storm. This demon asshole just doesn't know when to give up... What should I do? ...I can't just let him... Gah! She bats her wings as hard as she can, sailing through the air and extending her arms to grab hold of the teal haired boy. Now, she attempts to plant her feet into the ground to stop the both of them from getting any further away.

And then she got it! Water... Electricity... Like oil, they didn't mix too well. "Hold... on...!" She exclaims as she attempts to stomp her way towards it to get into a range of at least forty feet. "Wrath of Odin, desolate!" She uses her free arm to motion towards the sky, and suddenly, like a plotted performance, thunder begins to croak boisterously. Lightning flashes, attempting to strike the wyvern with vicious bolts of lightning repeatedly. {Valley of Clasm, Fierce} If one looked at this situation, the combination of wind, lightning, and water, it really did seem like a hurricane.

10:587.3326.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 am

The chicken-demon howls with delight at the plight of its soon-to-be dinner, apparently unaffected by the spell it cast. While normally that’s to be expected, this was Mother Nature here! Just because he started the wind and rain, doesn’t mean he created it! He must be cheating again… oh well, chalk it up to resistant skin? Either way, he does not seem intimidated by the angelic being’s second lightning spell, though it was impressive she was able to bring about such power while being tossed around the sky by the fierce winds. As if grinning like a world-domination-obsessed killer-book-wielding teenage-maniac muttering ‘just as planned’ under his breath, the demon would think to himself, well… ‘Just as planned!’ After the first display of lightning, the demon had assumed that was her forte, so he had casted t he rain and fierce hurricane to spread water across the ground to conduct the flow of electricity. When the spell was cast, it would likely strike him, but also the puddles down on the ground and carry the charge to the two children, causing them to be done in by their own magix! It was a beautiful, brilliant idea!...
…Ah, that’s right… the girl was flying, wasn’t she? As this thought dawns on the demon, his expression of confidence is immediately eradicated by the revelation. His eyes quickly dart up to the sky just in time to see several thick bolts of golden fury descend upon his hide. Normally not a truly devastating attack, but with his earlier weakness, the sheer quantity of them all, and the fact that he was, well, wet (didn’t think that plan through, did you, demon friend?), he would nearly instantaneously be fried from the heaven’s lightning. Once more, this time with aforementioned bloodcurdling scream accompanying, the large body would fall to the ground, utterly exhausted and devoid of life. Without enough energy to even promise a comeback against the meddling kids who stopped his reign (and his dinner), his body would begin to break apart into shiny CGI particles of darkness, returning his body and spirit to the depths of Onitoshi once more.
After his death, the storm would slowly, painfully slowly – literally! Those winds and raindrops must hurt like hell – dissipate. The two would be freed of their struggles for now, but in the depths of such the evil forest, just how long could one truly relax…?

Kiun's Total WC: 2,454. Split that yo's! That's 1,227 each! Ballin'!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 pm

My rush towards the forest wall was interrupted as I feel her helping hand come in contact with my own. I am saved from that fate as my body is lowered to the ground with her and I plant myself much like she does. Through this, I continue to shield myself in a futile manner with my left arm raised across my chest with my face down and my teeth gritting. I was in a bit of a bind where I could only attempt to hold up a weak defense against the stinging storm that was pummeling my body. Before I am able to come up with a counter strategy, I hear her speak something followed by a loud, or rather a few, loud crashing noises. Light flickers within my visual vicinity thought the onset and completion of the attack, and after the crescendo of thunder and lightning, I find the winds dying down a bit though it takes a while for it to stop. After it finally dies down, I almost stumble forwards, as I had been pushing against the winds all this time. I catch my footing and ease up a bit; my body ached from the attack, but I seemed to be in a condition where I would live. I emit a soft sigh in an exhale and lift my gaze back up to realize that his physical body was no more. “Good riddance,” I murmur lightly, though I would have liked to fricassee his ass before parting.

I clasp my hands together at my chest with my index fingers up and my gaze down. I murmur lightly an incantation of heat controlling a close range emission of controlled heat energy that pushes and radiates from my body (Heatblast). I had enough stamina for me to waste a little on getting myself dry; walking around the forest soaking wet didn’t seem like a fun idea at all. I am able to get myself a bit dryer than I was a moment ago. My gaze shifts back to the able Kami who seemed to handle everything; it was a bit humbling and I was a little embarrassed for not having a better show. “Heh, nice light show,” I congratulate again.” Remembering that she was wet, I figured I could be helpful in some kind of way, I offer, “um… I’m a fire type… I can dry you if you want…?”

402 / 4,377
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 pm

The sequential, earsplitting din comes in conjunction with the pillars of light branching off from the sky like stalactite columns on the ceiling of a cave. The sheer luminescence is produced in quantities plentiful enough to flood that particular area, the proximity of the beast, with light. And then the rain, its constant patting begin to cease like a militia of mice scurrying into rat traps. It appeared that her onslaught caused the evanescence of its bestial figure; undeniably, it was defeated.
Landing, her wings mount upon her back, coalescing into the air and vanishing, causing a few stray golden feathers to be seized by the remaining breeze. Holding her hands together her head sinks lightly, boxing as to display moderate respect; as a kamikonjou, avoiding respecting life is inconceivable. Her thoughts congregate and amalgamate until a small prayer is formed. Then, her heed shifts. She looks at her arm, glazed with scratches and irritation. A sigh passes through her lips idly as she directs her gaze towards the clement sky. She is still soaked, the water imbuing her clothing obdurately refusing to diminish. Ergo, a shiver crals through her skin and her frame rattles like a cup laden with unstable marbles.
His words are humble, there is no reason for her to respond in any other manner. "Yes; just make sure you don't burn me." She gingerly says, her eyes settling warily upon the boy. She is intrigued, since definitely, she's never perceived a fire type before. With any luck, this 'drying' wouldn't be referring to a flame baptism.

11:263.3589.
[August 2nd TEXP]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Innocently enough, she seems to accept the invite to being dried off; a sly portion of my inner psyche grins roguishly while my exterior remains modestly neutral. Silliness aside, I would find this to be a moment of exercising control over the blazing element contained by my form. Understanding the warning on not burning her, I would give a nod sympathetically answering with the appropriate ocular contact, “I got it, I’ll be gentle;” I would be doing this while making my way towards her, or in front of her, rather. In a thought to myself, I wondered if I should warn that I hadn’t attempted this before. In theory, and in my head, I figured it should work; I figured she would have no issues with informing me if she were discomforted, since as a lightning type, I figured she had the full capacity to perform a “blanka” and electrocute me on contact. Deciding to be gentle with the procedure, I advise in a tender tone, “hold still please. Let me know if you get uncomfortable.” With that, I would shift the distance between us, wrapping my arms about her slender frame, holding her against mine own body in basically an embrace; while doing so, my eyes would close as I would murmur a soft incantation to invoke a spell that would radiate head from my body in a waving manner (Heatblast; ~Weak). My gaze continued to be closed through this process for the fact that I would be actively meditate on controlling the amount of warmth that oscillated from my body; I wanted enough to dry her clothing, but not enough to burn her or cause incredible discomfort. Due to the mild heat being applied, I would have to maintain the technique longer that normal, simply to assure that she would be adequately dried; with the completion of the technique, having used a bit of stamina from a comparatively untrained skilled, the radiation of my body would diminish and I would give a soft slightly tired sigh as I would pull my body away from hers, hopefully with her a bit drier than she had been after the downpour. As I pull back, my gaze lifts back up with a simple, “there you go… better?”

376 / 4,753
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 am

She obeys the instruction to remain still, maybe with a certain degree of indisposition. So she closes her eyes tightly like a slammed drawer, or perhaps much in the similarity of a curtains call. Her frame appears abnormally tense at first, like a damn rock, due to practically bracing herself for the worst. Although first and foremost she does not feel a harsh assault nor she is sealed in flames like an envelope, no, instead she is within the refuge of his arms. Her eyes snap open like switchblades on springs as her gaze pierces forward broadly. She doesn't move; in fact, the action caused such an abundance of surprise is is nigh disorienting. Although a strange warmth permeates through her like water through a filter. Her frame is relieved of its prior defence mechanism, which surely was the tension, and seems to relax as her svelte frame is held humbly. Her eyes close as the spaceless proximity is enclosed, her forehead rests idly against him as she succumbs to this gesture. Pins and needles would fail to describe the tingling currently inhabiting her skin. After his incantation she feels a higher degree of warmth that allows her clothing to acquire liberty from the moistness and become far more dry than they had been before.
As he breaks contact her gaze averts towards the ground heavily. At that moment she blushes like a traffic light, attempting to assemble thoughts in her head to produce... words. "Y-Yeah... It.. is. That's better."

12:253.3842.
[August 3rd TEXP]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Breaking expectations, she was pretty soft; she felt like a normal girl, which I took to be a good thing. I didn’t really know what the difference was in the physical make up between a human and a demon, but I figured there had to be some large notable difference… like having odd slimy tentacles instead of private parts or something. Conjecture aside, my breath is lightly albeit only semi-noticeably heavier than normal as I progress upon expediting my composure from using the untrained technique, now having been trained a little in the process. I was a bit impressed by what she could do, and in my new role of being an over seer, I figured it would probably be a good idea for me to get to know the other side of things and stuff that wasn’t human centric; I could probably learn a lot from her. I knew many humans and all, but so far, much of my experience with the demonic or spiritual class of beings had been negative. Most notably there was Nova, who ended up kidnapping and raping my childhood friend after fighting alongside me against samurai warriors after being banished to the past realm. Looking upon the new chick here, I figured that she could be a positive influence with me when it came to inhuman classes.

“Hey,” I invite, “I’m on a quest to find my master. He’s a man of great skill and magic; he once defeated a huge Ice Dragon that was going to destroy the city… Anyways I’m going to be roaming the forest a little more… if you’re not doing anything, maybe we can both search for what we’re looking for together?” It was safer to go in numbers, though conversation with someone other than my sword would be nice as well. Way out here in the forest, the probability of Natsuki popping up and beating me was slim; it had been a while since I actually socialized with a girl near my age other than my girlfriend… I wondered if she were into human things and such… she seemed to watch TV?

354 / 3357
+ Trained Heatblast (1750)

Sent into updated. 8/13/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)   Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking the Master: Forest Roaming (Open to anyone, Any1)
Page 1 of 1