Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Duex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Duex Pbhead

I would stroll into the training arena, carrying a simple clip board with me. My attire would be the usual white suit, but with a deep purple shirt instead of the normal blue one. The Academy opening had been pushed back since we began repairs and support for the surrounding area. I myself had slept.. very little. There were many things on my mind, and the first was to find a way to beat that spirit. He had a high level of magical prowess, and was able to sweep my hand to the side without any hesitation. If I had been able to hit him with that, I was sure it would have killed him, or at least sent his ass flying. We had managed to keep the division out of here, and thankfully at that. The humans who were here came for shelter or medical treatment, and would be kept in the lower academy. The dorms were at capacity, and the gym was filling up with the injured. Shaking my head, I sat down, crossing my legs. My body would float a few inches above the floor while I focused on a technique passed through my blood line for ages. The storm had been something that had been a collaborative technique on the ships, where several of us would conjoin it into one massive storm. I on the other hand rarely used it since my speed was higher than most of the others. It wasn’t by much, but it was enough for me to be on the front lines of combat when something went down. Closing my eyes, I looked across my bloodline, recalling that which I had recorded in my memories. The Thunder Roar, a technique that would disorient my enemies, making it easy for me to blow them away, was now returning to my arsenal. Flowing more of the basics of EOTL across my chest, my head would lean back, allowing the electricity to focus in my vocal cords. With a deep breath in, my head would lower before releasing a large wave of thunder. The crack of it still strained my vocal cords since I had not used it in so long. What a pain in the ass it was..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 374/374
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Duex Pbhead

The roar of thunder was getting louder, but it still wasn’t where I wanted it to be. Lifting my hand up to my throat, I rubbed it lightly, feeling the aftermath of the attack. The first time I had used it my voice was blown for a week. With fingers extended, I would slowly return them into a fist while looking at my hand. Gradually, my eyes would shut while floating there. They would remain that way until Heather decided to interrupt me over the intercom. I had hoped to escape work for a while, but it seemed like that was not in the plans. The members of the student council were assisting with the support for the area, and now I had to reschedule a lot of the proper events for the first term.
“Lightning Tiger, we have reached capacity for the medical wing, and the dorms..”
“Then pitch tents outside..”

The humans had been living outside for most of their short existence; it was only natural that they could survive in tents for a little while. I had been more than generous keeping this place open at all, especially with the risk of what was going on down here. A light sigh would escape from my lips, while I attempted to get a grip on everything that was going on and prioritize all of it. There was so much to do that I would be overwhelmed if I didn’t have Heather and Megan. My free hand would come up and run itself through my hair while I took a deep breath. The next course of action, to get back on track, was to get that extra bit of funding from the other group.. and we still needed to expand into the lower commons. With this much territory being assisted by us, it was only natural that we would be able to bring it under our protection and watchful eye.
“Oh yea.. Call my dumb apprentice and send her down..”
“Will do.”

Heather would turn to one of the agents while leaning back at my desk. She had made herself rather comfortable there. Pulling up my computer, she would have access to every laptop that the upper school had. On the other end, a window would pop up with Heather in it.
“You are being requested in the Arena.”

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 394/768
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Duex KyoukoHuman2
The girl is laying on her bed on her front, legs freely up in the air, one arm tucked underneath her. Her finger skates over the touchpad of the laptop as she opens up a saved document. Within it contained notes, things that were necessary for her to remember, both about her progress with her training, and also about some of her current interests. She isn't hesitant to alt-tab to her current Internet browser to bring up the window currently holstering a close up on a blurry picture of Mars; some sort of astronomy me thing was anyone's guess. But upon commencing her studies a small window would pop up before her. "Roger that." She responds, putting her laptop on sleep.
Making her way down to the arena she has some thoughts on her mind. She is thinking about what type of life she would pursue, which brought about to her the topic she'd been researching. Astronomy, she figures such would be fruitful if she could study it right and harvest from the subject the right things. It is something to think about, and investing in it she figures would be hard with her current youthful status.
The brunette enters the arena in her mundane stride, one hand placed nonchalantly on her side as she enters.
"Hey, Director." She greets with the stout wave of her other hand as she steps into the arena's confines. She realizes it probably had been some time since she'd last been here, and such is fairly nostalgic.

1:260.260.
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Duex Pbhead

I sighed while lowering my legs to the ground. The first thing I had on todays to do list was make a trip over to the black wing syndicate. I had been working in the local area, and two of my agents had come across problems dealing with the local syndicate. They had become a little bit of a problem, and I wanted to hold off on dealing with them, but now I felt like the time was right. The only thing I had to do was make sure my apprentice was ready. Now that I was confident she had learned the base level of EOTL, she could learn the best part of it. The best part, actually was a pretty sweet thing to know, and utilize.
“We have business that I wish for you to accompany me with.. but first, I have to make sure that you remember everything.. Show me.”
My body would turn to face her completely, wondering if the other world had hardened her body at all. Surprise me, my dumb apprentice..

Tech :
Notes :
Wordz : 176/944
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Duex KyoukoHuman3
Kyouko lifts her head slightly, signifying her curiosity in the topic he firstly and foremost brings about. Business? She wonders what kind it would be. The teen does note that it may have relevance to combat because it seemed to be necessity for her to remember the skills she had been taught in the past. Her strength now, she wonders if she truly improved since then. She can recall easily at this point the numerous times she had been barely able to touch the figure that is currently before her. She nods affirmatively, half having predicted a bit of a match to spawn due to being called down to the arena.
She raises her fists just before her in a defencive position. Anyone would be capable of noticing that her stance has changed, and the change was distinct. She was within a decent boxing stance, her guard held well and differentiating from her flawed status in the past. Her eyes focus on the Director as she contemplates her course of action.
She starts by beginning to run towards him. Carting herself swiftly to his location she enters within a twenty foot range. It seems when she enters this twenty foot distance her body suddenly flickers as her speed rapidly increases. {Godspeed, -20 sHP} The speed used, her relocations is just before the Director as she commences the match with a powerful right cross towards the mid section.

Course of Action, Punch! {Attr: Strong}
2:235.495.
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 am

]
Duex Pbhead

Her speed was something that I could follow, since my own was within its levels. I was fairly impressed at the rate that she had progressed while in the other world. It truly was worth killing my successor for the better of the arts lifetime. There was no telling when I would die in combat facing those stupid demons, and that could happen at any time. I would keep my worries of that to myself though, since there was no reason for me to upset my successor. Flexing my body, my muscles would tighten before a force of energy erupted from my body, pushing outwards and in every direction. It was not a technique I had used before, and was primarily used for showing off. The push would be enough for me to keep her from making contact with my body while I slid backwards and away from her..
“Show me your Enlightenment..”
My arm would raise, the right one, with a single index finger pointed.
“Symphony of Gratzina”
From the tip, something that I rarely ever did would happen. While I normally used my entire fist for this attack, I would instead do it in one finger. Time to see if she had paid attention back then, and remembered my anything about my fighting style. What would have normally been a weak bolt of lightning would erupt with a sharp, defined crackle. The large bolt would slam across the arena floor towards her. With her body now more resilient, I had no reason to hold anything back when facing her now..

Tech : EOTL, Fierce, Exert
Notes : HP: 180/180 | Stamina 143/180
Wordz : 258/1202
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 am

Duex KyoukoHuman3
Already, the trill of combat takes over her momentary reluctance as she is pushed back by the sudden exertion. She knows little of what this is, but it does wonders to ward her presence away from him. His index finger points forward and the girl watches closely, using her mind to remember the type of fighting style he used against her frequently during combat.
Seeing him point towards her, she has come to learn that in times like this it would be a dumb move to idle. Thus, she spreads her wings, golden and glowing with a light radiance. The lightning bolt makes its presence known with a distinct crackle, a very familiar noise. In a sudden eruption it tears across the arena floor at a very quick pace towards the girl. Her eyes widen as she looks for the time to take elusive action. Batting her wings a single time she takes to the air, revealing that this time around she too possessed knowledge of how to take flight. Just barely escaping due to the lightning's quick velocity she uses this opportunity to fly towards him. Breathing, she repeats the procedure she had been told within the past to do. She arches her arm back, speaking the word, "Spark!" as she, with any luck, encloses further distance between them. She musters her strength and burrows deep into herself in order to perhaps pull out the needed energy and will power to successfully use the technique the Director himself taught her. She performs this punch, in the same boxing style before, but this time influenced by a crackling of electricity within her hand.

3:274.769.
Course of Action, Thunder Flash!
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 am

Duex Pbhead

Her fighting style had changed since I had last seen her. With my weight shifting backwards onto my left leg, my right arm would raise straight towards her. Her flight was impressive, and a glad asset to see. It seemed like my student had learned a lot while away, and that put a smile on my face. Now that I didn’t have to worry about playing fair and staying on the ground, I wondered who’s reach would be further. The words “flash” came to my ear, a welcomed term to hear. My entire arm would crackle with a light before my fingers opened, planting to grab her palm and stop her in place. While she had used a boxing form, my fighting style was formless, allowing me to maximize opponents at all times and keep them at a certain distance away from me. Mixing this with my lightning abilities was particularly dangerous for humans, especially any who planned on taking me down quickly.
“FLASH!”
Using the same technique, I would erupt my energy into hers, colliding the two sets of negative energy before pushing my own positive energy into it. My thoughts had hoped that she had remembered all of it, and now she had proven that she had. I was satisfied with it, and could now teach her the most important part of the style.. after the spar.

Tech : Thunder Flash [66]
Notes : HP: 180/180 | Stamina 143/180
Wordz : 229/1431
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:11 am

Duex KyoukoHuman3
The sight of seeing the Director use an identical form, implying the same technique causes a sensation of wariness to surge through her. She can recall very well what happened last time when this was utilized on her by him with a larger amount of proficiency than herself. She can also recall, slightly, the day where she died; the collision of a more dominant technique always seemed to spell trouble for the loser of the two abundances of power. She nears, but she succumbs to reconsideration. Within a swift blur she immediately relocates in another space, this time a few feet away from his side. Inadvertently, she may have just escaped dying... again.
She keeps herself within the same stance, arms brought into her usual high guard that renders her face with the shadows of her hands. There is a smile upon her face as truly it is revealed she holsters within her mind the ability to use that technique he had taught her before. She knows she would have to muster a lot more will power and strength to acquire that move at a far superior strength. She keeps her foot froward and positioned for any more evasive tactics given the thought that the spar would resume. She pants slightly. This was getting arduous.

4:208.977.
HP: 100.
Stamina: 50.
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 am

Duex Pbhead

My arm would lower, while my left foot stayed planted firmly in place. Her speed was commendable, but I wondered if she had a solid way to guard as well. I had never used this technique on her in any way for fear of breaking her human body into pieces. The last time I had used it was a few days ago, on that ice demon who Domen and I had nearly taken care of. He had pushed it out of the way using a defensive technique to avoid the full force of it. Her speed had increased, and the ability to use the breathing techniques in combat showed a greater proficiency in the enlightenment of thunder and lighting.
”Are you ready...”
My right foot would slide around to face her. Tightening the muscles in my leg, my image would push forward at full speed before using disappearing from most people’s sights. Would she be able to follow me? I wasn’t going anywhere but in a straight line. Twisting around, my right arm would flail backwards before pushing straight forward. A light break of sound would probably be heard from it. The target? Straight into her chest. Let’s see her instinctual side when I was on a full attack. She had avoided death once today, will she get lucky again?

Tech : Godspeed + Kitasu Pao [50% damage]
Notes : HP: 180/180 | Stamina 80/180
Wordz : 221/1652
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:04 am

Duex KyoukoHuman3
The girl adorns her face with a smirk as she readies herself for the upcoming assault. Surely, the enquiry towards asking if she were ready, perhaps rhetorical, was more than enough to realize the hazards of the next assault. To say the least she is finding combat increasingly appealing in the form of light spars, although she knows she wouldn't be reluctant to fend the city from peril. She both braces herself for whatever is to come and begins to contemplate just what her reaction would be; would she take it to primal instincts, or would she abide by her conscious mind.
It would be answered in the next long but fleeting moments... It is then he utilizes the same speed she has seen before, the speed she seen when she'd first come to meet him. Her eyes barely follow the linear trajectory, but by reflex her reaction is a powerful move to help fend herself in this case. With this new body she can feel more strength permeating through her than her human body. This is why her guard had been up, at all times to be in preparation for a possible rebuttal to physical strikes.
An immense burst of sound could be heard, from which is the moment her own fist moves forward. She makes no defencive motion, but it appeared she is taking another approach to strategy, a reckless one at that; this time, she would be attempting to get in a hit for a hit at the same time, because it may be one of the only times she'd be able to get it off. So her fist flies, its direction straight towards his chest like his own is aimed. She musters an adequate amount of strength, digging very deep into herself to use the raw power of this move. It is inevitable she too would be hit, and she isn't sure of the damage she would be caused, but would it work...

A tradeoff?

5:333.1310.
HP: 50.
Stamina: 0.
Course of Action, Kitasu Pao! {50% damage}
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 am

Duex Pbhead

I would steer my punch straight past hers, allowing hers to make contact with me. My body would harden, using the same ability that the other spirit had shown me. With my muscles now at full capacity of hardening, I would be able to look like the punch had done nothing [toughness + juggernaut]. At this range, I had her almost exactly in a cornered position, without a corner. I was in point blank, and was confident that there was not a single piece of lightning she could use that I couldn’t over power or direct. My arm would slowly retract before my body sat down on the ground. There was a slight feeling that if she had used that technique she could have torn her arms interior muscles apart from being reckless. What an interesting one. With my feet planted firmly there, I dug my hands into my pockets.
“I am satisfied.. now to the fun part. The Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning is an open breathing method that purifies your inner energy, giving you a massive amount of pure energy. I have taught you my signature, but the rest is up to you. I will continue training you with several of the techniques that I use, including my bloodline.. Thunder Flash was the only technique my master taught me, other than the breathing ones. From there, you can model the lightning into your own fighting style. As you can see, my style is distinct to my own self, just as yours will be one day. It will take a lot of hard training to master the lightning, and to make it your own... but I am confidence that you can do it. “
Rotating around, I would start to walk for the large steel door. We had business to attend to.
“Come.. you will accompany me on business.”

Tech : Learned Toughness, Juggernaut
Notes : HP: 180/180 | Stamina 85/180
Wordz : 311/1963
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 am

Duex KyoukoHuman3
She finds that punching the Director, probably the first and foremost time she's made contact with him, makes it feel as though her fist collided with reinforced steel. From this point there hadn't been much she could rebut with. Inevitably, she feels his fist drive viciously into its destined location. She gasps an the abnormal strength behind the strike sends her skidding back, fortunately this time she is still upright and on her feet. She can only hope nothing had been broken from the impact. Her hand grasps the location just about her sternum as she breathes heavily, her breaths rasp and indicating a complete loss of breath from the abrupt collision of bone versus bone. She lifts her head up, her brown hair cascading lightly upon her ascension. There is a stagnant, sickly pain within her chest and surely it would bruise. Her stamina seems to display its inferior capacity, but she seems capable of sucking it up and continuing to push herself, as said before, to the end of her existence.
Kyouko listens to the information given to her. So, it appeared that she herself would be modelling EoTL to her own design, her own fighting style, in all due time. What faith is put into her that her capabilities would be enough to learn and master this fighting style is revitalizing to hear, heightening the stature of her spirits and gradually ladening her with some merit. A light smile is on her face, despite having been punched with enough strength to probably create cataclysmic craters.
She makes her way over to her Master, accompanying him upon being instructed to. She is gladdened that she seemed to be becoming more and more useful overtime, which represented a possible growth in strength. A question is forged within her mind, and she decides to ask it. "Director, what was your Master like?" It is a general question, really.

6:320.1630.
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 am

Duex Pbhead

Business would be the only thing on my mind for a while, well, that was holding true until a strange question came to me. What was my master like.. I remembered all of the rigorous training in the spirit world he had put me through. Nearly two hundred years of learning before he took his own spiritual life, damned by an existence that would never end. I could have told so many stories, but now was neither the time nor place for me to stop and reminisce. While walking down the hall towards the elevator, I would instead move forward more. The student council chamber had a mini side office that had a private elevator. I would be heading to my office first before we departed. On the way, I would tell her about my master..
“He was a great spirit, and even more s a great man. He always called me “stupid kid”, even two hundred years into his training. He could twist lightning into art, and raise an entire field of electrified flowers without harming anyone.. the first time I watched him in combat, he razed an entire ship from the dark lands, just by standing there. His eye sight was ungodly, and with it he could fire a lightning bolt that could trump even mine now, from one side of this city to the other. I have no doubt that if he wanted, he could short circuit that barrier the metro has up. Unfortunately, he had a disagreement with the lack of involvement down here, and that the heavens had thrown this realm into darkness. That’s why I stayed here, to carry out his wishes. While he commanded a great power, he would never lift a finger to the innocent, nor would he show mercy to the guilty.”
I could have told her stories for a week, but now was not the time. Approaching the back of the student council office, I slid a wall piece to the side, revealing a smaller office. In it was a door that, once opened, revealed an elevator. I wondered if I had ever brought her to my office..

Notes :
Wordz : 358/2321
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 am

Duex KyoukoHuman3
The described power, it is so potent that it is difficult to even holster within the mind. Simultaneously, it is so believable, and so astonishing to hear that it becomes an intriguing topic. To manifest lightning and be able to turn it into a form of aesthetics, to choose whether or not if does harm, the list as he continued to speak flourished greatly. Her eyes certainly are wrought with interest as they traversed towards a destination she probably at currents times is not aware of. To bestow power like that, surely it would merely be a dream for her current amount of strength. To fire a lightning bolt which such power it scales the stature of the city, in conjunction with a personality that lay no harm upon the innocent, and no mercy displayed towards the guilty; it is something that would take so many years of training, such is difficult to even determine such a duration.
She wonders on the mechanics of attaining such power. Was it sheer training and hard work? She does not doubt such a guess at all. Rather, was it pushing one's self to the edge of their existence, and going a further distance than even that?
As he slides a wall piece to reveal an office, she finds her curiosity becoming apparent one again. She hasn't ever been here before; though surely, she could distinguish her vicinity to be an office. Anyone was probably capable of deciphering that fact. She looks around the room. "Is this a secret room?" She asks, of course going by how it seemed to previously been concealed by a wall piece.

7:274.1904.
[TEXP for Jul 29th]
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Duex Pbhead

“yes. I use it when I am dealing with the lower school and want peace. The conference room you just passed through was the student council work room. Very few even know of this office.”
Stepping into the elevator, it would be a short ride up to my office, where the door would open. I had a lot on my mind now that she had mentioned my master. I wondered if things would have been different had he been around right now. It would have been a great asset for me to have, just in the wisdom that he held. He was the sole master of EOTL for nearly four hundred years before passing it on to me. Stepping out into my office, Heather would be sitting at my desk working on our wrapping up the funding for the artificial energy project. My own body would ignore her presence and move to the side bar, where I would rejuvenate myself with a simple bottle of water. After clearing the bottles contents, the bottle would be returned to its place to be refilled later. No need to waste something so useful after all.
“Heather, pull our men back from the Syndicate area.. I am going to go have a chat with them myself..”
Her gaze shifted from hard at work to slightly concerned. She knew that I would not waste time with passing judgment on those who worked for me. I would protect each and every person who contributed to my goals, and those who stood before me would be nothing but target practice.

Notes :
Wordz : 263/2584
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 am

Duex KyoukoHuman3
The spirit finds herself surprised to be taken into such a secreted district of the building. Her head bobs in an affirmative nod as she folds one of her hands underneath her chin as if undergoing contemplation. Closing her eyes lightly she continues to follow along where ever he'd take her. Upon arriving she sniffs the air; something smelled human. Her eyes crack open as she settles her attention upon the woman whom also appeared to be here. She notices she is doing... something, though she is not entirely sure what. A lingering stare would be deemed rude so she shifts her heed else where.
Her attention lingers around like droning flies when staring at the water veiling bottle used as some kind of revitalizing agent. She crosses her arms just below her chest. Her mouth yearns exceptionally for something to drink after the spar she'd previously undergone. She is resilient and eludes even asking such a question, successfully not being arrested by her current desires.
"Syndicate?" Kyouko says curiously. She wonders how closely related whatever he is talking about is to the purpose of her accompanying him during it.

8:192.2096.
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 am

Duex Pbhead

I relaxed a bit while taking another bottle and tossing it casually across the room. I took another bottle before opening it and emptying its contents. To most, it would seem just like a normal bottle of water. To me, it was a revitalizing force of life that allowed me a quick way to heal and gain energy. Capping the top of it, I would tuck it into my side pocket before heading towards the open office door. In front of it was a long conference room with a single table in the middle. It held eight chairs on each side, with one per end. My body would move quickly past it while contemplating the singularity of her question. Syndicate? Of course, that was what I had said. Was there something about this word that puzzled her? I thought the definition of it was rather simple. I wouldn’t go into semantics with her, but there would be a light bit of irritation at such a simple question.
“yes.”
I didn’t need to discuss what had been going on. The point of this trip would be to send a message. I wondered if she had the answer to that. The syndicate had a firm hold on the lower commons and gothstone. If I could, I would make it my personal duty to rid the lower commons of them.
“How many messengers does it take to send a message?”

Notes :
Wordz : 237/2821
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Duex KyoukoHuman3
Certainly the response didn't warrant the answer she'd originally been looking for; of course, her mind sought to know their current business with the syndicate, but she is aware she'd like be blinded by ignorance to the overall scenario. Nevertheless, her heed shifts elsewhere after the monosyllabic answer, keeping her arms crossed below her chest and near the location where her skin broke into the recently created discolouration. She observes the recently entered room. Pretty neat; she is glad things are kept so exquisitely tidy. Although the question, she ponders momentarily if it were one for her.
"I think I know the answer to this..." Oh, how she isn't good with these types of things. She attempts to implement that thing called logic into her statement. "Just two?" And now, she thinks she gets the question. She smiles lightly, giving one more scan around the room. In her previous life she hadn't dealt especially with the syndicate; in fact, the area she'd previously lived in did not contain an abundant amount of them.

9:180.2276.
Duex Kyouko_textbox_1_3
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Duex Pbhead

Incorrect answer. I would ignore her answer, and let her ponder over it while we departed my office, and the conference room. There was one particularly powerful syndicate that had become a pain in my ass. With the relief efforts, we had to start smuggling goods from wherever we could to support the academy on our side. Unfortunately, we had to take them through gothstone. Our men, who were assisting, has been assaulted several times this week by syndicate operatives. My job today was to send a message back to them. Outside the conference room would be a long, open hallway. Turning left, we would move shortly to around the corner, where the windows in the conference room would overlook the main entrance. This was where the entrance staircase on the right side had led to. From here, we would be able to see the limo outside.
“We are going to a small bar on the outskirts of the lower commons, near gothstone. Ponder the question until we arrive.”
Floating down the stairs, my body would move through the door and towards the limo. The lobby would be full of men doing their jobs, and people moving in and out. The café had been opened, and now looked like a homeless kitchen. We may be doing this for a while, so it would be best to maybe invest in some other means of financing the current support initiative. Shaking my head at that thought,, I would slip inside the limo and wait for my apprentice.

Tech : Learned Toughness
Notes : -2500 words
Wordz : 255/3076
Duex Pbfooter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duex   Duex Empty

Back to top Go down

Duex
Page 1 of 1