Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flyin'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Flyin' Empty
PostSubject: Flyin'   Flyin' EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 pm

One may think that they have me figured out. That I’m simply a new spirit that goes around and helps people in the lower commons. But that is not just it at all. In fact, I am a spirit that is willing to do what must be done for the sake of others, though to e honest, there has always been a reward of some kind. Even with all of that ferret guy’s things, there has always been a type of reward. Today, I was standing just outside a store that sold alcohol and other bad things for the humans. A low sigh would slip from my lips before I turned my lazy gaze around to see what else the humans were up to. To be honest, not much… a shake of my head would find its self snapped forward as I headed for my sleeping area. I’d yet to make my impression known to too many others. I would stop slowly, as I looked around. That ferret knight had been here and I was sure that he was looking for me. Now what did he want? I would soon find myself patted on the head by a gentle hand. A furry, gentle hand. I would turn around and I couldn’t see him. I raised my eyebrow and then looked up and saw that he was floating in the air. My eyes stayed lazy as I spoke.

"Figures. I was always wondering, do spirits fly? After those hundreds of years, and now I figure it out."

Words: 256 / 256
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Flyin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyin'   Flyin' EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:09 pm

The ferret knight would chuckle lightly and then would back up and turn into a his human form as he would not take a tangible form though, as he would walk towards the entrance of the alley mouth and turned towards the girl. Alister would then speak to her with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, spirits can fly. You should know that there are many ways of flight. Using energy to float and fly, or there are others that will use wings that they produce. You seem an awful more likely to use wings in my opinion. But it is your choice, Miss. Mei. Make your choice and then attempt to make your first flight."

- - -

I would tilt my head and then looked up at the sky. How did I want to fly... wings would be all nice, but I did like to actually like to speak up with attacking any oni that went after people. Flying with wings would give me away. I would close my eyes and sigh at that, it was rather annoying since I had wanted something like white wings for such a long...

[continuing to write this]
Back to top Go down

Flyin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: