Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei Empty
PostSubject: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 pm

As fate would have it, the evening eventually came. Previously mentioned in the Chronicle’s of Rei and Paco, the two had come to the isolated island village in search for carpenters, and as such, found a few men who claimed their allegiance to the idea of working for wage. Men were recruited at various portions of the isle and it was hinted that there was a group of bandits who lived outside of the island on the main land, who had originally come from the isle, but in the lack of available work, decided to live amongst the land and pillage merchants and such in order to create a living for themselves.

With the encroach of the evening, Paco felt a twinge on the left portion of his ass which alerted him to the master’s summon in Harem; he advised that he would make haste through the physical fairy portal (i.e. flying there) in order to reach Harlem and left Rei in charge of bringing in the bounty of workers in his absence. As such, Rei would be left with his horse and the objective ahead. Unknowingly awaiting his presence would be a force of men hidden in the forests north of the isle.

204 / 204
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male
Number of posts : 851
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

So, it was the time to start. I was on the docks with Paco, having done our fishing since I left the temple and now I decided that I should leave, just a bit before nightfall. I would find Kurohoshi where I left him, with no dead villagers anywhere around him. Good, I would slip up and onto the saddle and would look over at Paco. He had to leave, and I said my goodbyes. I would go towards the exited, being forced to leave at a slower pace, passing through the throngs of people, even those that were nobles seemed to be slowed down like me. It was definity nice to be on their 'level', since I would get more recognition the more I was seen on the horse.

But that was not my goal. I would steer the horse to the exit. I would find the bridge later by walking on the water and finding it that way. That was likely my only way to find it again, unless I found a way to place a branch or something a certain distance away from the middle of the bridge. Hmm, I would think on that once I got there...

Some time later, I would be riding the horse slowly towards the area with the bandits, changing under the night into my vaspire form. Looking at the water, I saw the change in appearance. How... different? Not much, but I saw that I was becoming more and more like the vaspire that was within me the more I used this form. My eyes were red still, truly the only change was the pointy ears. Oh well. I would ride slowly, my body activating the ability to be faster, stronger, and more defensive already.

Words: 294
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 pm

For the most part, the night would be peaceful offering the sound of crickets and night time noises mixed with the soft flowing of the river to his side. Though the nice was tranquil, there were eyes upon him already. The horse seemed like it would fetch a hefty sum, if not provide a reliable mount and the person riding on it seemed as if they should have a bit of money on them, but not much strength. Only a few in the overall bandit party would be in this area where Rei would be riding. A group of four men would watch him from the darkness of the forest shrubbery, having noticed the sound of his steed in its approach from some distance. As Rei made his way past their hidden location, at a distance no more than fifteen meters away, one of the four, decide to go for the easy and swift kill as he lifts a bow up and takes aim for the rider. The arrow would slip smoothly through the night, aimed to strike the chest of the rider; on impact, the three out of the four men present, would make themselves known, as they would react accordingly to the situation. If the rider was knocked off, they would approach the horse and the rider’s body to loot; if he remained on the horse, they would rush him in an effort to pull him down from the mounted beast.

243 / 447
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:14 pm

It didn't take that long for my nose to pick up human blood. Ah, so they were here. Not many, though. Oh well, maybe I could beat the information out of them. I would go past them as Kurohoshi could smell them as well. I would be silent until I reached fourteen meters away and then my arm went to my long sword. It did not take them long to attack as I slid of the horse myself, the arrow landing in the dirt that was in front of the horse. The black war horse would rear up and then turn as I would advance on the three attacking. Perhaps I took them by surprise as I would suddenly be gone once I reached about ten meters from them. My blade sang through the air as the flat end of it would slam harshly against the head of the lead fighter as I used [Hidden Strike], my body twisting to the left as I would dash into the next one, throwing a punch to hit his throat so that he would be gasping for air for a time. About this time I believe the ranged one would be finished with his shock, but his location was already known, and my horse's mouth opened as it unleashed an icy blast from it's mouth to freeze him. I needed only one to be alive, but I would take two or three beat up fools with me back. The one hit on the head was dead weight for me, if it struck true to knock him out.

Words: 264 / 558
Trainin' Godspeed [558 / 1750]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:40 pm

The bandits, in their haste to attack, find that their presence was sensed as the agile horsemen dismounts and evades the arrow that flew for his chest. The horse comes into action as they would witness the horse and its master acting in unison. This would cause a bit of surprise for the bandits, but in their line of work, they would be dead if they were unable to respond to a sudden change in plans. They become alert to the counter offensive, but due to the darkness of the night and the speed of the flighty vaspire, they would be unable to react effectively to defend or parry. The final blow comes to the archer in the midst of his reloading as the blast of ice would certainly be unpleasant, but not enough to freeze him completely or render him hapless. He would be driven back into the forest where his body would roll and he would get up in an effort to compose and attempt to compose himself with a mixture of fight and flight leveling within his heart. The first would be momentarily unconscious due to the head back and the other would be holding his neck, and attempting to regain control over his breathing. Since all of this happened very quickly, the fourth and final bandit attempts diplomacy as he holds his hands up and admits, “hold on there, we give… forgive our assault, we did not take you to be this skilled.”

247 / 694
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 pm

I would turn to the last one and he seemed to be frightened enough to say that he gave up. I would point my hand without my sword to the one trying to regain his breath as nails laced out and would point at the man’s neck as I narrowed my crimson eyes, showing that if he meant otherwise, the man that was struggling the most would die if anything bad happened to me. The black warhorse would come to stand behind me as I would speak with a calmness in my voice of nobility.

"I know where your origins are... the city of Shima, correct? If you take me to your leader, then I will forgive you, bandit. And if you deceive me, then several of your comrades will have to be harmed for my own protection."

I would then narrow my gaze after a short and silent sniff as I would slide the long sword back into its sheath as I would walk behind the one struggling for breath and spoke again with the same calm sound.

"Your archer friend is missing. You will find him and bring him into the open, then he is to hand me his bow and arrows. Then we will go to your leader. The one who is knocked out will stay here, however. It can only weight us down on our way."

Words: 230 / 788
Trainin' Godspeed [788 / 1750]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:24 pm

“Tch,” emits the one spoken to first as if to wonder to himself, who this guy thought he was. As a tactician of guerilla warfare, he was able to observe the advantage their opponent had in speed, which gave him the higher ground since they would most likely die in the process of trying to kill him. The night did not aide their process as it normally did against more normal adversaries. The male regaining his breath looks to the male who had been spoken to first and gives a nod. After receiving this nod, he turns to the forest, where the archer was already pulling himself out of the brush. The lead male, the one who had not been hurt thus far, comments, “stand down, it looks like he’s got us in a bind.” The archer, a bit frosty and unhappy about a defeat four on one, frowns and holds out his hands passively, wielding his bow in one hand and his arrows in the other. He tosses the weapons to Rei’s feet and holds his hands up stepping back a pace or two, now standing with the gasping male who seemed to get a grip on himself. The unconscious fellow remained on the ground at this time, having not come to yet. The lead male speaks, “you seem to know of where we’re from, but you mistake us for cowards. A man who gives up his allies for no reason is not truly a man. For what reason do you seek our leader?”

255 / 949
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 am

My eyes went to the man as he came out of the forest, ice around him and he seemed cold, which was oh so funny to me, though I never said anything or showed my hilarity towards it. I was totally serious and watched the archer place the bow and arrows to the ground and then slid to my feet. I would not hesitate as I pressed my foot along the arrow shafts to break them in half, making the arrows completely useless, unless used like a dagger. I would narrow my eyes at the one who spoke and withdraw my hand, though the nails remained. Good thing I wasn't wearing any gloves or any hand objects- it would have been ruined by the nails. I was then asked why I wanted to see their leader. Here I would show a bit o a smile.

"I was searching you people out to give you work, all of you. My master has great need of workers. Its certain work, rather then the uncertain work of a bandit."

But I still had several aces up my sleeve. I still had the Godspeed, and I had much more health then any human they had likely encountered, and it was more then likely that they had never faced a vaspire with higher attributes then themselves. I would just have to show them that if I wasn't able to convince them to take me to the leader. But I wasn't going to kill them. No need to, when they were potential workers.

Words: 257 / 1,045
Trainin' Godspeed [1,045 / 1750]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

The archer frowns on sight of his arrows being broken, murmuring something beneath his breath to the effect of, “those were 10 shinny each…” Still, when you were the captive prisoner of another, you couldn’t be choosey. Attention remains on this mysterious lord type as he speaks. With the words that come in, the lead male in the group counters with his question, “it must take a warrior of great skill for someone to be your master. Your movements do not seem human; are you perhaps something different than a human? I’ve heard tales of shaman being overtaken and possessed by their magic… I wonder, are you something along those lines? What of this master of yours? And is there a choice in the matter whether or not we accept this certain work that you offer?”

136 / 1085
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:12 am

I would raise my eye at the archer and his response to the snapped arrows, but he should be able to make his own damn arrows instead of buying them. I would, however, ignore it besides the raised eyebrow. I would then turn my crimson eyes to the male that was their 'leader' and he would asked me about my inhuman movements, my own master, and if they had a choice in the matter of work. I would keep my eyes on them, and my warhorse turned his attention to the one that was knocked out. After all, I'd rather not get ambushed by him while talking to these warhorses.

"Shamen possessed by their own magic? To be honest, any person can become possessed. I used to be possessed before I was exorcised. I'm a different kind of human now. My master is the same, but far stronger then myself... how, I still haven't figured it out. And if you want to work or not is up to you. But wouldn't it be better then having the whole of Shima after you for the remainder of your life."

I kept the three within sight, I'd rather not have to show them any of my other powers. Yes, they could probably tell I was lying if they chopped my arm off and it started to come back... not to mention it was rather nasty to watch bones reconstruct, then muscles and veins, and then skin to cover the muscles. Or if I was forced to bite one of them. They'd seen my nails, but it was a technique that one could possibly make as a more 'advanced human'.

Words: 277 / 1,682
Trainin' Godspeed [1,682 / 1750]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:00 pm

The lead male frowns slightly and looks down with the conclusion of his words. He looks up and to the side, gazing towards the stars of the night sky as he begins, “Shima spurred our anger long ago. We disagreed with the clan leader… the Lin Kuei were set in their ways, but our forefathers disbelieved in the theory of isolation… they thought it would only bring distrust and dissent from the other villages…” He pause and looks back to Rei as he admits, “you showed yourself stronger than us in battle, though you allowed us to live. You also are asking us to join you instead of telling us; I can respect this. I think that I will lead you to our camp to speak with our leader; he should consider your proposal as stability and a home may be something we need.”

144 / 1229
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 pm

My gaze would stay on the three as I would wait patiently for their leader to speak after my words. He faced his visage to the stars, and I waited with patience. If there was such a thing as a patient noble or lord, I must at least show a bit of that quality. Still, I had my limits. I wasn't going to wait forever, but he would soon enough come to a conclusion and speak. I would nod at what he said and raised an eyebrow at the very miniature history lesson on Shima. It was interesting as I would give a nod at the right moments, though I would never let my guard down. He would look at me with a short pause and then continue, and I would tilt my head slightly. He would conclude and then I would respond.

"I see why you left the village. And I'm glade you'll take me. I'll take your knocked out comrade on my horse. My job at the moment, after all, is to gather workers. Every one can be a worker, and have stability- plus, the more houses made, the more room each worker will have. Please, lead on."

As I gathered up the fallen man and grabbed the archer's bow, I had thoughts as I placed their comrade over my horse, and taken his weapon so that I could make sure he would't go too crazy once he regained consciousness.

"Yes, Shime seems to be quite alone... perhaps they need a wake up call about isolation later. Of course this isn't something that Paco told me, nor something Lady Kazakura ever spoke of. Of course the Temple will be let alone, least I invite the Watcher's wrath."

Words: 289 / 1,971
Trainin' Godspeed [1,750 / 1750]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 pm

With the party seemingly at an agreement, the men wait as Rei makes his way towards the unconscious comrade to help him up and to the horse. Once everything was ready, the men would lead the way into the forest which was the route to the village. The lead male warns, “we encamp within the forest because it is a hard place to search and an easy place to get lost. We often move from place to place in order to keep our location safe. We have scavenged many people and made enemies of almost every village. Your village will be taking in a liability to hire men from our faction.” The forest is dark before them; it was hard to tell which way was which, and only a small portion of the light from the night skies were able to filter into the brush. The men seemed to walk the path well enough, as if having it memorized or being well versed in the forest. It is a long walk and after a while, lights appear in the distance, then tent like structures. Before long, the sound of movement could be heard ahead. Still inside of the ‘forest’ there seemed to be a camp void of an actual clearing. The camp was made around the trees with structures built in the tree tops as houses and tents down below in gaps. The only places that were really cleared out hosted small fire pits. Barrels and stored items lined tent like houses and a populace of men, women and children notice the approach of the bandit men and Rei.

269 / 1498
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 pm

I would be silent as I watched the men, carefully picking my way through the forest as I wondered at how I was suppose to convince this leader to give up his seat of power... because many times, those that gained power never wanted it to slip through their fingers or have it be ripped away. Yes, this would be a small challenge. I might have offered that he come with me to Harlem and be the lead carpenter, but that was already Scar's job. And I had a lot more trust in Scar then I would likely ever have then that carpenter. I would say nothing about it as we moved along, I kept them within sight and if they had to temporarily be out of my sight, then I would keep my nose on them. My thoughts would eliminate my need to talk for a short time.

"So... these men are surely more sturdy then the normal kind, and more cunning. Always having to be able to move around and fight in elements like jungle. Hmm, I wonder if these men can also be militia men, besides just carpenters. I'll have to ask the Master about that."

We would soon enough enter the camp, which was mostly in the trees. That interested me, since I had never seen trees used in such a way. What was on the ground was merely cooking pots, so that in its self told me a few things. I would place my hand under my chin a moment before I would continue my full attention on the men leading me and keeping my senses up so that I wouldn't be ambushed easily.

Words: 279 / 2,250
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 am

Eyes would be upon the procession as they lead the way with the three men walking ahead with Rei and the passed out man across the back of the large and regal horse. Men would pause and give their attention as heads seemed to move with their progression; a murmur picks up, wondering about the unfamiliar figure that was coming into their base. Before long, the men come to a large tent that was set up between three large trees in a triangular manner. A sturdy wagon carrying barrels, and seemingly associated with the tent somehow, sat to its side. A man comes out of this tent, a sturdy man with short black hair, leathery tanned skin, and a serious face in a hide vest with a belt wielding several knife variations, sturdy boots and rugged pants. He pauses in the line of moment with the bandit men who were leading Rei. The lead male comes to stop before this man who looks towards Rei and makes a nodding motion asking, “who is he?” The lead male lowers his head and speaks, “we need to talk; he comes with a financial offering.” The lead male nods and states, “then we’ll all speak in the camp center, come on.” Looking to Rei, gives a sly foxish grin as he greets while leading the way to a fire pit location, speaking, “I am Taynook, greetings stranger and welcome to our village.” It seemed the word regarding finances was in a good tone with him. They come to a fire pit with logs set around it to squat; Taynook sits and offers Rei to sit as he comments, “nice horse,” before continuing, “so what brings you to our camp?”

286 / 1784
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:29 am

My observation of the camp would be updated and see the tent of the lead man- I thought it might be, seeing that it looked larger then most, with the added wagon and barrels. I would watch as a large man would emerge, and he looked more like a hardened desert man then one who had once lived in Shima- at least by his skin color and choice of clothing. His weapons were not out of my mind either, though it seemed that if i needed to, I could out speed him and use my nails. I would give him a nod with a small smile when I was given the foxish look. So, he was glade to hear about financial thing.

I would follow after him slowly, carefully. I was still wearing my black yukata with the swords stored in the navy blue obi. I would be silent as I looked around. Then I would sit after being invited to sit and would thank him and then listened carefully. I would nod and introduce myself after he gave me his name.

"Hello Taynook. I'm Rei. It's a pleasant village to be in."

Pleasantries was something I could exchange in for a long time, though it was likely he wanted to move on quickly. Kurohoshi would follow us without a need for me to lead him, though he would pause if anyone wanted to take to unconscious man off of the large horse. I would nod my head in thanks to the horse comment before answering him.

"I came to inform you all that my master requires more workers to make his village grow. In that case, he needs carpenters and lumberjacks, and all manor of workers. But he needs many carpenters. So, I've come to offer a stable job, with a stable home. You can stay after the work is done as well, as I'm sure my master will want to expand. What do you think, Taynook? Feel free to ask questions as well."

Words: 335 / 2,585
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am

Taynook rests his arms on his knees as he sits upon the log near the fire pit. By this time, the other men whom Rei had already become acquainted with, as well as a few from the village had come to gather around to listen it. It seemed like Taynook did not mind a public hearing; he didn’t seem like the type of leader to make decisions without the support of the people he was representing. With the initial blurb, there is a light murmur about them as the others speak in low tone’s amongst themselves. Taynook nods and lifts a hand to rub beneath his chin; his hand lowers back and he looks over to Rei and comments, “that’s quite the offer. A stable job and home… and he seeks out anyone, even bandits.” This seemed to amuse Taynook slightly before he turns his attention to Rei’s horse and the unconscious man on the back of it. With an interested tone, he asks, “what happened to Wilheim?” By that, he referred to the male who was knocked unconscious by Rei.

181 / 1965
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:05 am

I would be silent as I watched the man after I spoke, and thought about what the man did with his leadership skills. How interesting that he did what I would rather do in Harlem. Some rulers used fear, but I would rather have my people agree with decisions unless it was needed for me to make it on my own. That did not, however, mean that I was used to this kind of leadership. Domen always seemed to have just enough people during briefing and would make the decsions by himself. Oh well, there was no better time then to learn from Taynook in this way.

Soon enough I would get a question, after my gaze followed his to my horse and the unconcious form of the man. I would focus on the man more briefly for a moment after I got his name, and had an inner chuckle at the thought of what had happened to that four man raid party against a two being team (neither of us was really 'normal', so being was the best to designate us). However, my face remained composed as I answered his question with a calm tone.

"Ah, that brings us to how I got here... you see, I was ambushed by four of your men... and I knocked him out after using an accelerated speed technique. I didn't see the need to kill him, and I have a feeling that killing him would not have set well with you, if we were to talk about what we are. He may have a dump, but otherwise he should be fine."

Words: 269 / 2,854
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am

A smile comes to Taynooks face as he looks to the three men who were in the party with the K/O’d person and teases, “so you guys got your butts kicked.” After a short chuckle, he returns his attention to Rei and speaks jovially, “that’s interesting to hear how you turned around the situation on them. I’m very interested in this speed technique that you speak of, but if we will be working together in the future, I’m sure we’ll have plenty of time to speak on various things, yes?” Getting back on topic, he continues, “you seem like a good guy, which is strange because you almost look like a noble. You’ve got a nice horse, and I think you can tell a lot about a man by his horse.” Pointing towards Rei’s horse, he comments, “he looks like a desert breed that I’ve heard rumors of. I’ve heard they’re incredibly hard to tame…”

155 / 2120
Back to top Go down
Rei
Veteran
Rei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 am

So, it was more of a joke that I'd beaten the others up- it was likely by now that the archer had heated up and would no longer attack me. I would chuckle lightly with him and would place the bow that I'd 'confiscated' on the saddle of the horse so that the archer could take it back. Settling back down. I would smile at his interest in the technique, but unless he was of a special breed of human, it was very much impossible to learn unless he was possessed.

"Yes, that is true. Of course, there are other things that I could have about ten of you do as well..."

It was a little tease, but I'd heard that many 'starting nobles', those that had the privillage of having their family become more powerful, had guards. About ten at the start, so now I had a curious thing to think about. Could I take ten of these men as my guards? It was very possible, but could they see spirits? That was the only problem that I could see, but then again, I could always get them to be spiritually aware. We'd have to see about that, in the future. I would then listen to his other words. I would smile as I would nod my head, though I didn't see how this focused on the business at hand.

"Yes, actually, he is a desert breed- I tracked the herd for a while until they got to a water hole. I had a few broken bones while taming him. He was rather rough during the whole entanglement, so you can imagine that he really was a great catch."

Words: 280 / 3,134
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm

The archer accepts the bow back with a swift word of thanks. Taynook seems amused by the tale of trying to harness the loyalty of the horse. He is smiles for a moment before the smiles fade into a look of casual contentment as his mind mulls over matters at hands. He rests the side of his chin on his fist for a moment before lifting his head up and locking his digits before him with the offer, “well, for now, Rei, how about staying the night with us? We’ll have food, drink and entertainment… let us show you a good time. It’s about time for us to move again since we’ve been in this spoke for a little over a week now. We’ll move to this place of which you speak and see how we like it. If everything is fine, then we may just decide to stick around; that sound like a plan?”

155 /2275
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei   Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei Empty

Back to top Go down

Get him! (And Grab his Shoes) - Mostly Rei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: