H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Evening approached in the broken and battered city. The demons had come in and destroyed many parts of the city and the rebuild was still early on getting things back to the way they once were. Craters marked over the terrain of the urban landscape, here and there, large scabs yet to be healed indicating where the demons had wounded Sai City. The city’s police forces as well as the Division took heavy tolls during the devastation of the dramatic event, meaning it was harder to protect the city. The forces that were left were stretched thin during this rebuild process and on top of that, demons seemed to think that the city was easy pickings in various parts due to the current weakened state of the city’s defenses.

There is the sound of feet slapping against the pavement as a woman runs through a broken urban terrain holding her daughters hand. She runs from something very real that shouldn’t be real… a red imp about the size of a man, hovering across the ground on thin and wiry bat-like wings twice the span of its body, flaps after her and her child gaining ground. A grin forms on its mouth full of large protruding jagged teeth as its hands, ending in elongated sharpened nail, reach out in order to snatch up the woman as if to carry her off. The woman screams out, hoping that anyone in the area, hopefully police or a hero type, would somehow rescue her from a fate of dying and being separated from her daughter.

261 / 261
Reference: Imp

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Not so fast!” her voice screams out as she draws her gun up in front of herself and fire it three times, aiming for the demons head and chest. Her position I at the side of them, so her aim was in front of the demon so it would fly into the bullets and hopefully die. Nikki had been for the most part, been running around the city for the past few days, trying to find survivors among the ruins. It had all happened so fast and brutal. The whole city was in disorder now, police utilizing the power of their badge and weapons to survive and hold control. There were no captain, no leader – just total anarchy. “There is a blockade further north! Hurry” she shouts to the woman as she fires a few more shoots at the demon. A small smile formed on her lips as the demon got hit and crashed into the ground.

She kept her gun at the demon while she slowly approached it, trying to look for some sign of life in it. The demon shook its head as it tried to get to its feet again, but it was stopped by Nikki's foot, which had stomped down on its neck, holding it down as she place her gun to the back of its head. “Welcome to Sai City” she say in a cute voice as she squeezes the trigger, making a nice round hole it the back of its skull. Taking a few steps away from the body, she stops and reach for her radio that is attached to the belt. “Central, got a red skin here on the pavement, would appreciate it if you could come and pick it up” she seems to be in a rather good mood considering the circumstances, but in reality she's angry – very angry.

wc: 313
pc: 1
texp: 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 pm

With the city in a state of emergency, most of the policing forces would be monitored, if not controlled by the Division since the commissioner of the Division would be dead set on reclaiming the city back; as such, though the Division and police couldn’t be everywhere at once, they were somewhere. With the current demonic activity, and not all demons staying to their spiritual forms, it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact that demons and spirits were a very real threat and not just folklore and superstition. But, with intelligent members within their ranks, demons understood that not all humans were able to see and or touch spirits in their spiritual forms. With this said, two more demons much like the first red demon, flew in the sky and witnessed the slaying of their brethren. Angered by his death, they rush down and crash onto the pavements to the front and rear of Nikki, but as they do so, their forms disappear from the sight of human eyes as they shift into their spiritual form. Speaking out to Nikki in a bellowing and resounding voice, one of them growls, “what have you done here to our brother?” There is a snarling noise that accompanies his speech as he continues, “we will surely have you pay and revive his body with your blood!” With the words, there would be no attack that would come yet, just a sinister type of cackling as they move about her and watch her response to the threat.

256 / 517

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:43 pm

She had the feeling you usually get when someone if watching you from afar, but now it was like their eyes had stickd to her back. It was a unpleasant feeling and when she couldn't pinpoint the source of the feeling she started to become worried. She knew there was something around her that was not earthly, and she knew it was watching, she just needed to find it! “A fuck this! I'm out of her” she said to herself as she started going backwards, but after only a few steps her foot got stuck in some debris and she plummeted backwards, hitting her head against the rocks.

Opening and closing her eyes to clear out her dizziness, she finds herself lying on her side and her gun to be about a meter away from her. The feeling of being watched is stronger than ever and in this situation – she panics! She crawls quickly towards the gun while locking her jaw. The presence of the thing or things are to much to bear for her as the only thought she have in her mind at this time was to get away, get away from the piercing eyes that looked at here.

wc: 516
pc: 2
texp: 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 pm

The anger quells a bit from the ominous imp demons as they notice the confusion from their prey as she shows a weaker form than she did a moment ago. Her falling to the grown creates grins in the serrated mouths where scowls were previously placed and succeeds in lowering their guards a bit. They knew that though they were in spiritual form, they could become physical and attack her from anywhere at any time. They were cocky in the fact that they held the high grounds in this and that the woman should be helpless to their tactic; after all, she was simply another normal human. They begin to take steps towards her, to close in on her position, but suddenly, the sound of rifle fire echoes in the air and bullets rip through their position, affecting their physical bodies and causing skin to rip and blood to fly. Though the attack was harmful, none of the shots fired were fatal, but the assault caused the demons to revert to their physical bodies as one projected a shield in front of them while the other leapt back, pushing his wings against the winds, moving into the air. A large man (Tapp), with an equally large gun; a member of the Division’s special ops forces, continues his shooting coming to Nikki’s side with his aim and attention to the air. “Get up,” he coaxes her in a serious tone, “you can’t see them but they’re there if you look hard enough. These bastards don’t play fair…” The gun continues to make a ruckus held tightly in his grip as the demons take evasive maneuvers in the sky, pulling back and gathering energy. At a height of several stories, they launch down balls of explosive energy towards the ground. The male warns, “we’ve got to move now, let’s go!”

300 / 817

Ooc: So… I just realized you are a Hitorinji so you should be able to naturally see demons… thus turning this into your artifact activation quest.
Spoiler:
 

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:36 pm

The sound of gunfire somewhat helped her get back to a calmer state as she knew now that she was not alone any more. Though, she still picked up her gun and looked around while clutching it hard in her hands, trying to see now what it was that had made her panic. Looking up in the sky, she could see the faint outline of two creatures, both having wings and made loops and cuts to avoid the bullets. The sound of a voice knocked her out of her focus as she rapidly aim the gun towards him for a short second before she could see that he was shooting at the things in the sky. She looks at him for a second before trying to come up with a reply which just left unnoticed as it was barely audio-able. As the man warns her that they need to move, she quickly jump to her feet and start following him, keeping him within a close proximity in case more of those things where to appear. “Where too?” she ask as she peeks around a corner, making sure they weren't ambushes as they were leaving with their pursuers in hot pursuit.

wc: 717
pc: 3
texp: 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 pm

There would be an explosion to their rear as they made it away from that area with the onset of the attack from above. Now gaining a break in being attacked, the two demons regroup and turn their attention to a counter offensive. They both shift their body in a downwards position as if to swoop down, but one is stricken with a resounding blow as chucks fly from its back and its body is plucked from the skies. About a half block away, a sniper crouches on a rooftop, a back up for the large male who had gone in first.

Around this time, a black hummer looking vehicle dubbed an Enforcer by its manufacturer slides to a halt in front of the large man and the young lady to answer her question. “We’re safe now,” he offers as all indications pointed towards him going back into the fray of the battle.

The second demon, having lowered itself to the ground in order to avoid the line of sight from the sniper, hurls another ball of energy directly at the male, Nikki and the SUV parked in front of them. The large wad of energy explodes several feet before reaching them, outlining an invisible barrier around the vehicle as it disperses. After a loud and clunking reload, the large male resumes fire, striking the demon several times and causing its body to rivet before the gunfire lets up and it falls to the ground. With a sigh, he lowers his smoking weapon and the immediate battle seemed to be over. A nerdish figure from within the Enforcer reports, “no more enemy units detected in this quadrant; we should be safe for now.” The large male nods and turns to Nikki whom he smiles and greets, “good job saving those civilians, officer.” She would be able to see that they were extracted safely, “I’m Lt. Tapp of Division 12. This area looks clear. Need a ride?”

326 / 1143

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:57 am

Things suddenly started happening around them, first one of the demons crashed into the ground and then a black humvee pulling up in front of them… who were these guys? Giving the car a glance, she could tell that this was not one of the cars belonging to the police force – but when the car stopped the attack of the demon, Nikki just stood still, almost paralyzed by this sci-fi experience. She looks at her saver as he tells her that she had done a good job. “Just doing my job” she replies with a small smile on her face as she diverts her gaze to the ground, somewhat embarrassed about the whole ordeal.
However, when he introduced himself, and presented his title and faction, her eyes widened. ‘Division 12!’ she said to herself simultaneously as he asked if she needed a ride – answering almost automatically she replies with a quick yes. Her eyes flickered back and forth between the person that came from the car and Tapp – who are these guys?!


wc: 890
pc: 4
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 am

“Heh, yeah, Division 12,” Tapp chuckles lightly to the response received from the young lady. Glad to hear that she would take up the ride, he steps back and brings his hand to the rear side door of the Enforcer and pulls it open for her. He gives a head nod towards the Hummer and advises, “hop in.” After those words, the male in the driver’s seat, now visible to match a face with a voice, turns around to the opened door and greets, “heya.” It was obvious that he was a technical type and not one to be in actual combat; his role was supportive. In the vehicle there was a middle row and a back row that held some type of technical set up that looked like some sort of workstation. He assures her, “I’m Michael, you can sit anywhere if you want. Watch out for the equipment in the rear, though, it’s my baby.” During this time, Tapp would have casually turned around as he held his finger to the side of his ear and speaks over the COM line to the sniper who was dispatched a ways back. He thanks, “good shot, Ted. You made things easier on me. Hey, we picked up a city shield, we’re going to give her a ride back. We’re coming to pick you up, be down stairs. You’re still up by one in the kill count.” There is a pause as he walks towards the rear of the vehicle, before he grins and says, “okay tough guy, see you in a minute.” He opens the Enforcer trunk, which opens out much like a mobile armory.

275 / 1418

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:07 pm


For the first time in a few days she actually felt safe, safe enough to lower her shoulders and allow others to be in command. Following his 'orders' she would enter the car, unintentionally stick her butt out as she bowed her head down as to not knock her head. Well inside the car, she was standing up, her body bent while looking for a proper place to place herself. She hadn’t really noticed the other person before he talked to her, making her hand fly to her mouth to cover the gasp of surprise that was about to escape. “Hi” she would reply, rather surprised while she continued to look for a seat. As this Michael offered her a seat anywhere as long as she was careful with his 'baby' a slightly sarcastic reply escaped her lips “Poor woman” as she quickly glanced over it before settling down. Sitting inside the car, her eyes would slowly start to travel around, looking at the interiors, computers and buttons until she mane gather enough courage to ask - “You sure its OK for me to be sitting inside a Division 12 vehicle? Isn’t most of this classified?” There had been rumours going around the station that Division 12 was a high governmental agency that was skilled at making unwanted persons disappear without a trace, but this was only rumours and what did she know? They could be true! While sitting in the seat, which was warm and cushioned, she could feel how days of running, wandering and fighting had left her drained of energy and the fact that she had been deprived of sleep, food and water didn’t make it easier on her. That along with being safe made the young girl slowly doze off into a deep slumber. Lying across two seats, nestled together like a small kitten she had now feel asleep. However, her ears were still picking up sounds around her, making her aware of what was being said and done – in case she needed to defend herself.

wc: 1234
pc: 5
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Michael chuckles lightly at the reference to the poor woman and looks in the rear view mirror towards Tapp who was in the back closing down the trunk of the car. “Don’t worry,” he assures, “we’re going to ‘take care’ of you as soon as we get to the harbor…” He turns around with a joking grin to realize that she seemed to have fallen asleep across the middle section of the Enforcer. His voice immediately hushes before his attention is drawn to the driver side door, which is pulled open as Tapp juts his thumb in a backwards motion, speaking, “out, I’m driving.” With a sigh, Michael complains, “it’s the squadron’s vehicle not yours.” He pulls himself out of the front seat and out of the vehicle before making his way around. With a smile, Tapp teases, “you know how long it took me to be able to drive it? If the Capt. hadn’t been promoted to Commissioner, you’d still be in the back seat.” Michael opens the front passenger door and gets inside answering, “uh huh… whatever.” Tapp situates himself in the driver seat and pulls the SUV into gear. “Plus,” he points out, “you never let me touch your workstation.” Michael jokes back, “you’d probably eat it, you lug.”

The enforcer pulls away from that area and drives for a while to the next stop, which would be the building where the sniper had been positioned. He meets the vehicle at ground level and walks around to the side door. Sliding it open, his eyes come upon the lying Nikki. His eye twitches for a moment before his gaze shifts up to a grinning duo of Tapp and Michael. Michael speaks, “can we keep it, Ted?” The silent figure, a serious type with short hair and an artificial right eye, shakes his head at the silliness and proceeds to make his way to the back where he holds his sniper rifle in its bag across his lap. The vehicle continues from that position and moves on. While driving Tapp comments to Michael, “did the boss say we needed a new rookie for the team?” Michael confirms, “yeah, something about new people being easier to brain wash.” It is countered, “or unbrainwash…” Michael turns around and looks at the girl as he comments, “she did fight against a demon just then… looks like she’s been working hard these past few days. Maybe we should just take her by the commish’s office and see if he likes her. She’s got nice assets.” There is a grin and a twinge at the end of that statement as type of a double meaning to like. Tapp jovially returns, “If it weren’t for Izumi, I wouldn’t think the commissioner even liked women…”

The van eventually comes to a halt in the secured underground vehicle depot of the Division’s HQ. As it comes to a stop, Tapp speaks loudly as if to wake Nikki, stating, “Last stop! Gather your guns and id badges, we’re here.” Of course, he didn’t mention where here was, but if she had really been asleep, they would tell her what she needed to know as things progressed.

529 / 1947

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 pm


The sudden loud noise of a voice shook Nikki to the bone as she jettisoned upwards, crashing her head in the roof as she crawled backwards, stopping only when she hit the car door. Her hair hung down into her face and pointed in almost all directions while her dress were hanging on her body, almost exposing places left for private quarters. “W-what?! I-m awake, im awake!” she stuttered as her hands went to her face, pulling the air aside before rubbing her eyes. Looking outside of car from the open door, she notices that they are in some sort of parking house which leads to her becoming somewhat nervous. “Where are we!” she ask as she carefully slides her way out of the car, trying to adjust her clothing and hair as much as possible while looking around. Carefully she would turn to the person called Tapp, her face was filled with worries as she took a few steps closer to him - “Am I in some kind of trouble?” she would ask carefully, hoping in her mind that she was in some safe place where she could get a shower and some food.

wc: 1432
pc: 6
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 pm

There is a sharp whistle as Tapp looks to the top of the hummer where her head hit. He jokes, “good thing that’s armor plated.” Michael gives a slight chuckle as he opens the passenger door and steps out of the vehicle stating, “your epidermis is showing” playfully. Ted moves past her area, opening the door and exiting the vehicle first. Tapp closes the front driver door behind him, walking around to her side as she slides out of the vehicle. As she asks if she were in some type of trouble, Tapp’s face would become much more serious as he frowns, “we’re going to need to secure your weapons. Please hand them to Michael.” Getting it, Michael nods and holds out his hand. Ted was no help, as he always seemed serious and silent. Tapp continues, “we’re going to just bring you in and ask you a few questions… Ted, can you get the cuffs…” Deciding to go ahead and go along with things, Ted reaches behind his back and pulls out, then tosses a pair of metallic cuffs to Tapp who catches them and opens them up nodding towards Nikki stating, “I’ll need your hands please… this is for your own protection.” Michael comments, “ah, and the blind fold… we should get that.” Tapp nods, “mm, good thinking.”

220 / 2167

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 pm


Suddenly things changes from safe to danger! Had she fallen to a trap? Or where this the real Division 12? The questions exploded in her head they started talking and when the cuffs came into view, she understood that these guys were not some petty thieves or mercenaries. Slowly her right hand would remove the gun from its holster on her thigh and lift carefully place it in the had of Michael's after removing the clip and the bullet that was inside the chamber. Giving Tapp a cold and lighting filled look she would tighten her jaw as she placed her hands into the cuffs, letting the man close and lock them around her wrists. So this was Division 12? a bunch of rag tagged men pretending to be saviours and heroes while one were vulnerable and then suddenly turn on you like a pack of wolves! “Protection...” she would mutter to herself as her eyes shifted from Tapp to the sniper, trying to decipher the signs to see if this maybe was some sort of test or if it were the real deal. Sadly, the sniper seemed to be like a mirror, no emotions. Michael was behind her so looking at him would require a lot more effort and with the cuffs around her wrists it would be harder to turn and look at him without Tapp stopping her. When she heard Michael mention a blind fold, she felt a cold shiver go down her spine as she hated to be blinded, not even during sex would she allow herself to be deprived of her vision. Showing weakness in a situation like this can lead to one becoming abused and exploited in the worst ways thinkable, and so she bit her jaws tighter together as she shot two eyes into Tapp's, hoping he wouldn’t realize her fear of being blindfolded.

wc: 1744
pc: 7
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

The cuffs are placed around her right wrists and then her hands are moved to the rear of her back as they are connected to one another there. Tapp reaches into his vest, pulling out a bandana he often used when he rode his motorcycle; this red pattern bandana would be clean and unused. He would folds it up and then steps forwards to place it across her face and tie it at the back of her head. “I’m sorry,” he apologizes as he cuts off her vision, “but you’ve seen too much. Now your fate has to be judged by The Commissioner.” Michael echoes ominously in a low and regretful tone, “it’s very regretful… maybe he’ll have mercy on your since you’re cute and just brainwash you instea…” Tapp cuts him off with a sharp, “hush! You’ve said too much!” Tapp holds her by the arm, firmly, but not aggressively, as he comments, “come on, let’s go…”

Then the walking would start.

There would be walking, stopping, the floor would rise up signifying they were in an elevator, and then more walking. There would be the sound of people passing by on either side. The sound of boots would click against the floor in the areas that weren’t carpeted and then would be muffled in the areas that were. Suddenly the walking would stop and there would be a knock against a dense structure. A door would open and Nikki would be lead into an area; this would be Izumi’s office that separated the Commissioner’s office from the general visitors. If Izumi were in, Tapp would hold his finger to his lip as if to say “shhh” but make no sound. If not, they would proceed as normal. Coming to the door to the Commissioner’s office, Tapp would stop and turn to Nikki, asking, “are you prepared… to meet The Commissioner?”

312 / 2479

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:01 pm


She didn’t say a word as they talked about her and brainwashing as she was to busy trying to figure everything out, what had she seen, heard or known? Was she going to be punished? Who is this Commissioner? All these questions raced to her head as they started to move. Moving while blindfolded was not an easy task, but having Tapp holding her arm made it easier. She was slightly relieved that Tapp hadn’t grabbed her so hard – as it would have hurt and at her state of fatigue and exhaustion it would have been even more painful. The walk was long, or so it seemed as all she could go by was the sound, smell and touch of the floor which quiet regularly changed as they traversed through what seemed to be a big building. When they suddenly stopped and the knocks on the door was heard, she knew she was at the end. A firm, but half whimpering and col yes could be heard from her as Tapp asked her if she was ready. She could already feel the fear, tension and excitement build up in her body as she waited to be led into the room and meet the man that was in control. She wanted to ask him so many questions and if the opportunity rose, maybe slap him for allowing his men to do such a thing.

wc: 1978
pc: 8
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:17 pm

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

My body leans slightly to the side, over my cherry oak L section desk with my left elbows resting near its edge and that hand holding the side of my face. My right hand holds a report in front of me, that seems to fade in and out as my eye would seem to be a bit blurry at the moment. With a light sigh, I lower the paper down and straighten up in the chair before allowing it to lean back. Both hands come up to my face as I rub it lightly before leaning back up with a sigh and surveying the various reports on my desk that I needed to get complied and sent over to R&D. Like all visionaries, I had my vision of the future and my organization and lackeys in which to seek this goal, but it was all so very tiring. The stress and worry derived in the aftermath of the demon’s attack on the city continue to corrode my soul and mood as days continue to go on. The remnants I had of a personal life continue to slowly fade away as I become closer and closer to being assimilated with the organization I ran. Though this was happening to me, I was slightly aware that it was.

My attention is gathered by an auditory stimulus. Feeling as if I heard something, I look up towards the door where I hear what seemed to be someone speaking. Sensing out beyond the door, I feel several familiar energy signatures along with an unfamiliar one which seemed to be human, but the advanced type. Before Tapp knocks at the door, I speak, “come in.” Realizing that I was speaking to him, Tapp’s fist lowers from the door and opens it, stepping in and pulling the captive Nikki with him. A gaze towards Michael and Tapp confirm that something is up and a glance to Ted confirms that it’s something silly. I wasn’t in the best of moods and they caught me at a bad time, however they were members of my elite squadron, or at least were when they weren’t busy being grade schoolers. “What is it?” I inquire in a slightly annoyed tone. With a grin, Tapp speaks, “sorry to disturb you Commissioner, but we have a situation for your judgment.” He did a good job of controlling his voice, but it looked like he and Michael were very amused. Ted continued to be solemn as usual. I give a light sigh and rub my head before looking back up; I figured the best way to get rid of them was to play along. “What?...” my answer is short and sharp. Not reading my atmosphere at all, Tapp continues with the shenanigans and undoes the blindfold on the fairly attractive female. To her vision, a large and well furnished office would be visible. On the desk would be an array of papers covering red hardwood with matching shelves elevated on the adjacent wall. There would be a wardrobe of matching texture to the far side wall, the obligatory office plants and a large window to the back and to the side with a pretty nice view of the city from this vantage point. For a moment, there is a twist in the pit of my gut as I swore inwardly that if they brought a stripper into my office, I would have to kill all of them… hopefully before Izumi killed me. Luckily this doesn’t seem to be the case as Tapp turns to me, hosting a serious look as he explains, “this girl here is a rookie member of the police forces, but she did battle with a C class demon. Sir, she’s seen too much… how would you like to proceed?” Not amused, my gaze shifts in an icy manner towards the girl. Due to the fact that they brought her here, she was a rookie and they were having fun with her, I knew that they wanted her as the new recruit into our squad, but I figured things would straighten themselves out. It is then that I have an epiphany and I realize how I can push the silliness onto someone else… someone I’ve been needing to get revenge on for a while. I speak casting my judgment, “take her to the lab and have Dr. Angela deal with her…”

731 / 3210
Ooc: Sorry so long.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:21 pm


The sound of a voice from within the door send a chill down my back, Tapp hadn’t even knocked the door and yet he knew we were outside the door. As the door open I could feel a a gentle wind blow over me, indicating that this office was high up and well air-conditioned. Then suddenly, from having been in my own imaginary world trying to imagine how this room and hall looked like I was dragged into the room that had just been opened. Suddenly the voice from before seemed to be much closer and from the tone in it, its owner where annoyed. Then it was as someone removed the earth from my shoulders as the blindfold were removed and the light seeped in. The first few seconds I couldn’t make out anything but light, but as my eyes had adjusted to the new light I noticed the view before my black orbs would settle onto the man sitting behind the desk.

'So this is the almighty commissioner?' I thought to myself as my eyes narrowed. My faith was still unknown, I might end up in a cell for the rest of my life, work camp, brainwash... the possibilities were numerous. As the guy ordered them to take me to the lab it felt like I received a punch to the stomach, knocking the air out of me. I could see my life flash across my mind, from my child hood and till the day I joined the force and then I started asking myself. Have I done anything wrong? What would have happened if I hadn’t saved that woman or if I had refused to hitch-hike? What if I had resisted earlier? My mind snapped at that thought – the thought of resisting, standing up for myself like I should have done before I got into this mess! This sudden surge of bravery knocked all sense out of me as I shoulder push Tapp, making him fall over while I spin around and start making my way towards the door.

Running or generally moving with your arms cuffed behind your back is not a pleasant feeling, but when one only think of surviving you kind of forget the pain and discomfort as in the end – you are still alive. I didnt look back when I ran past Michael as I was only focused at the door and escape, not really having a plan as to what I would do if I actually managed to escape.

wc: 2397
pc: 9
texp: 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:50 pm

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

Unfortunately, Tapp wasn’t big for no reason. There was a lot of mass in the guy as compared to her own frame and he was the strongest within our small elite squad; that was his purpose to be big. Though she probably had stronger strength than a normal human, a normal shoulder push wouldn’t likely make the big guy fall to the ground, but it may succeed in making him step or two to the side. Furthermore, it may even hurt her shoulder some much like shoulder tackling a wall.

Still, a reaction like this was within reason and it showed that she at least had some fight in her. Her flight was admirable and kind of hinted to how she survived in a battle against a demon… if that part was true. I acknowledged that she didn’t accept the fate and simply be lead on to an unknown slaughter, but I wondered what her long term plan was. Though they were accustomed to dealing with the unruly… only more demonic and generally stronger with magic abilities… the sudden dash puts Michael and Tapp along the mind frame of ‘maybe the joke went a little far.’ An eyebrow rises on my behalf as I watch the girl push and jet away from my men into Izumi’s office area.

Things had turned around to put them in an awkward situation; they couldn’t simply tackle her to the ground and man handle her, since this was a joke, but having her run around the Division would be frowned upon. With a sigh, I press a button on my desk causing the front door of Izumi’s office to secure, locking down for the moment. My office wasn’t without security precautions. Hopefully there wouldn’t be a loud bumping noise from the poor girl hitting the door attempting to go through it assuming that it was open. Dumb looks from Michael and Tapp inform me that I would have to fix things here. With a sigh, I stand up and inquire, “happy?” Tapp rubs the back of his neck and apologizes. My tone is cold as I remind, I wasn’t the one he would be eventually apologizing to. In my experience, women were much more evil then men.

After walking around my desk and past the idle men, I make my way into Izumi’s office where hopefully the girl wasn’t attempting to ram the locked door to get out. “Really…” I murmur, “I’m too high ranking for this crap…” I stand a few feet past the entrance to my office as I look up to the girl. Telling her ‘this is a joke’ would probably just make her mad. Being a bit more cunning in my approach, I speak, “you there, what’s your name?”

459 / 3669

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm


Clearing the first set of doors went smoother than I had thought, but now I could really feel what condition my body was in – exhausted, tired, dirty and hurting like hell from fighting and now trying to ram Tapp. But my goal was clear – to get the fuck out of here! The next set of door was up next and using my other shoulder I would run directly into it, telling myself in my mind that this was a normal door, made out of normal wood... I was wrong! I slam into the door and collapse onto the floor from the pain, this was definitely some ordinary office door and it was definitely not wood! Struggling myself to my feet I start to scan the room, trying to find some thing I could use or hide or break the door open with, and to my luck it only contained a chair and a desk! Noticing the man go around his desk made the adrenaline surge even more as I dashed towards the desk, opening drawer in order to find something I could use to open the cuffs with.

In the top drawer were a pair of glasses which would suit me just find in opening the cuffs. Breaking off one of the temple arms, I start to work it into the keyhole, twisting and turning it around until I hear the distinct 'click' sound. With one hand free I started to formulate my options. One option was to surrender which made me even madder than I already was and the second was to fight, which would be a fight I would clearly loose. Going through the drawers again, I find a envelope-knife. Now I was armed and somewhat dangerous in my own eyes as I jumped up to the wall, hugging it tightly as to try and make myself less noticeable.

Its then I hear the commissioner talk, asking me for my name. I couldn’t help but chuckle as I make a few steps closer to the door, holding the knife in my hand, prepared to gash forwards if anyone was to enter. “My name is not important in this matter!” I reply as I start thinking of what I could say to make them open the door. “Now why don’t you be a good little boy and open the damn door?! Huh?!” My voice is filled with anger and frustration as I knew that if they wanted to keep me here, they could. If they wanted me dead – well that was in their powers as well. Taking a few steps back towards the desk, I pick up a small but heavy art piece, holding it in my hand as I calculate the weight compared to the strength of the throw that would hurl it towards the door. As the metal object slam into the door, it makes a very loud thud and leaves a solid impression in the wood before dropping to the floor. “You want me? Come and get me!” I shout back as I wait for them to come out, embracing myself for the coming wall of muscles that was most likely to come rushing through the door.

wc: 2934
pc: 10
texp: 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:32 pm

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

To my dismay, it seemed as if it took me too long to get out here to address the young lady. The crafty young woman had already gone possessed and started going through drawers and throwing thing. If we were breaking up from a bad relationship, then this would be familiar grounds. The fact that all of this was avoidable and unnecessary just succeeded in annoying me further. Shadows cover my face as I turn and look to Tapp with murderous intent flowing from my body; my gaze informs him that he would be both paying for the damages here and explaining to Izumi how her glasses and artwork ended up in the broken manner that they would be in after the tirade. By this time, Michael had distanced himself from the condemned Tapp and clung close to Ted who we all knew was blameless in this scenario.

My gaze swiftly goes back to the young woman who invites us to come and take her by force. There was no way in hell I would do that, but I worried that if she smashed up too much, the security system would alarm… this was the office of the leader of the Division after all. It would have to be one of the most monitored and secured places in the building. Though I requested before moving into this office that there be no cameras, where were still probably stress sensors in place. It was hard to be mad with her, since she was a victim in this scenario, but I still decide that the silliness needs to come to a halt. Firmly I command, “enough!” I continue in a calm, firm tone, “We’re not going to hurt you, you’re being considered for recruitment into the Division. Be thankful of this opportunity.”

300 / 3969

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:14 am


“Come again?!” I say out loud as the commissioner reveals that they are considering me for recruitment. Dropping the knife onto the floor before walking to the door – my anger surging through my body as it became clear to me that they had pulled a prank. My voice is sharp and cold and if a voice could kill, this one would definitely done so. Walking up to the commissioner, I narrow my eyes as I bend over towards him, making our faces only inches away from each other. “So this was all a prank?” The fury that resides inside a woman is not something not to be taken lightly and at this point, my fury was up under the ceiling. My eyes shifts from the commissioner and onto Tapp, before changing over to Michael as my hands cross themselves over my abdomen and my lips pout.

Standing there, I shift my gaze from each one of the males, which seemed rather quiet now that their little prank had went maybe a few notches to far. “Im still mad at you!” I say as I point at Tapp, trying to wear my mask of anger and pout, but it became harder as the thought of myself in the D12 built itself in my head. “What happens now?” I ask in hopes that I didn’t mess things up and blew my only chance at ever joining the D12. This had turned out to be a very eventful day and this minute I had my hands full with trying to look angry and at the same time not be rude about it.

wc: 3208
pc: 11
texp: 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 am

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

My eyes narrow as she brings face within proximity of my own; she seemed to be a cheeky one. It seemed that she didn’t care about my position at all and would likely slap the major without thinking twice about it. A light frown comes to my face from the unpleasant experience as I allow her to get everything out as I take in her reaction and mannerisms. In my opinion, women were a risky investment; I wondered if it would be better to get a male as a recruit as males normally seemed easier for me to interact with than females. I didn’t do the whole female attitude thing well, nor did I interact well with the opposite sex.

After the tirade, I answer the first question, “no, I never said that.” She was perceptive, but I felt she kind of jumped to the conclusion that she was being punked. Still, this was something that I could shift around, since her presence held a new meaning now. I clarify, “I said you are under consideration for recruitment. You are currently still under consideration where many factors will come into play, you attitude being one of them. You’ve already made quite the… impression on me.” Turning to Tapp and Michael, I make the cold comment, “forgive them since we’ve never recruited anyone from the outside before. We’re going to have to work on that process if we decide we need someone else in the future.” I would have to remind them later that as the commissioner of the Division, I wouldn’t always have time to play with them and put out their fires. Since I couldn’t count on Tapp or Michael, I turn to Ted and comment, “I’ll have you keep an eye on them during normal hours. I will meet up with you all during missions as normal. We should know by the end of the week if she’s a good fit for the team.” Returning my attention back to her, I comment, “of course, you have a say in this. We don’t need anyone who doesn’t wish to be here. If you would want this opportunity, I can see to it that you are correctly shown out and you can continue your day as normal.”

377 / 4346

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:48 pm


As the commissioner started to talk I could feel some sort of a chill going down my spine. His voice was like cold and annoyed and definitely not a person that would have a wide social life. As he mentioned that I was still under consideration and that my attitude would count towards the outcome made me almost immediately drop the bitchy attitude I had put up and revert into what I considered my own – clam, carefree and somewhat flirty. “I'll never get a chance like this again, - so I guess I’ll stick around” I say with a cheerful tone, trying to be as cute and cuddly as I could get without making it seem like I was kissing his ass.

It was now that the embarrassment over what I had done and said surfaced – not only had I made a ruckus, but I had also broken some items which of course did not belong to me, meaning I broke someone else’s. Still standing by the door, I would walk over towards the wall and gently lean towards while I was awaiting for the men to do something. The commissioner didn’t seem to really be affected by what had happened, but Tapp and Michael seem rather worried, especially Tapp. It was clear that the commissioner had risen to this position on more than just money and connections – at least that was what my theory was built on. “Is it possible that I can get my gun back?” I ask in a careful and gentle tone while letting my eyes shift from the commissioner, Tapp, Michael and Mr. Quiet.

wc: 3482
pc: 12
texp: 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 pm

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

Thankfully she seemed to take it down a few notches and things returned to a manageable realm for me. It was good to hear that she would ‘stick around’ as she put it. I trusted that I could leave Ted in charge to give me a good feel of how much potential she had. I wasn’t really picky when it came down to what the person was able to do; I felt that most anyone, much like myself could be taught what to do. Instincts and skill played a large part in survival, so that would help her out, but more importantly to me I needed someone who could be molded to fit well into the team. It didn’t necessarily mean that they had to be someone who could do nothing but take orders, but rather someone who brought something to the team and could excel on their own with the correct direction.

Now that the initial, and very odd, introductions were out of the way, I figured we could get down to business. I do not make her wait for a response. As she requested her gun back, I nod to Michael and advise, “give her her gun back.” Crossing the distance to her, he hands over the projectile weapon to her. Looking to her, he speak, “I look forward to working with you in the field.” Tapp and Tedd both make their way towards the doorway as give a final look to Nikki before speak in conclusion, “If you don’t already know, I am Commissioner Jyn Asei. It was very interesting meeting you, Miss…?” I still didn’t have her name from before, she was in the process of spazzing out when I originally asked.

286 / 4632

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm


I give Michael a nod along with a small smile as I carefully take the gun and holster it before I would turn to the commissioner and formally introduce myself - “Nikki de Luchana, but you can just call me Nikki” I say with a smile and cheerful tone before bowing my head. “When we meet next time I hope things will be... not as hectic” I would then bow again in respect for my new superior and turn around to follow the others. Taking a few quick steps I come up to the side of Tedd, which seemed to be the most serious guy of the three. “Is there a place I can change into some more... convenient clothes?” I ask as I tug my skirt, hoping he would understand. At the same time my mind was going bananas at all that had happened. I had killed a demon and been put on a test for the D12 and now I was going to do missions – top secret missions! This day couldn’t become better – or worse than it was already!

wc: 3668
pc: 13
texp: 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:25 pm

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

I notice the change in the atmosphere. She seemed to catch onto things pretty well and cooled off a lot faster than I would have expected to occur. My opinion of her rises with the little green Sims + symbols invisibly rising over my head. With a nod of acknowledgement, I counter, “Welcome aboard. I hope the rest of your evaluation goes favorably. Please take care of my men, they can be too playful at times.” I would leave her with them for now and get back to working; I would have to call facilities up here to clean up Izumi’s stuff before she warped back as well. Turning, I move towards my office, giving Tapp a passing glance. The door closes behind me and soon after the locks on the outer door leading to the hallway from Izumi’s office are released.

Ted turns to Nikki as she speaks. With a nod, he confirms that there was a place where she could change and without speaking, he begins to walk towards the door. Reaching the door, he opens it and motions for her to follow him. Michael follows behind resting his hands on his hips as he explains, “he’s not much for talking, but yeah, I guess now’s a good a time as ever to get your situated with the building and ladies locker room.” Tapp adds, “we’ll probably want to get her by the front desk to get some type of clearance into the building for her. Of course, some areas are going to be off limits until you’re 100%, but that’s just how things kind of work.” Michael nods and comments, “that’s right.” Tapp walks towards the hallway to follow behind Ted as he comments, “… well I think the boss likes you though. Looks like you’ve got a pretty good chance of making the team... Heh… even if you didn’t know you were trying out. Sorry about that confusion earlier.”

323 / 4955

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:52 pm


I was starting to feel the effects of days without proper sleep now, despite the recent happenings. This seemed to tap out my energy as well as I hadn’t really let myself recharge it for a few days and so I just took to follow and listen to the men talking. “Aah, forget it. I was just shocked and nervous from being out in the city with all those things flying around and the chaos” The comment that the boss had a liking in me slipper partly unnoticed by as such ideas were not good at this stage, especially if I wanted to do a career within the division. Following Tedd, I let my eyes stare at him. He was the silent type, not really speaking unless there was something worth saying. For me, those where the most dangerous ones, as you could never know what they were thinking or feeling about a matter. The two others seemed to be just as normal as you could get, joking, talking and other activities colleagues did, making them more on my level. “Do we get uniforms or should I just get some clothes from the ruins of my apartment?” I joked as we continued to walk around.

So far, this building seemed unharmed by the chaos outside and it was also big, very big. Just the distance we had walked so far was greater than any of the police departments spread across the city. However, I was surprised to not see others around in the hallways as I had imagined when we were in the centre for city defence and D12 headquarters. “So how long have you guys been in the game?” I ask as I continued to look around, trying to see if I could see anybody else roaming around.

wc: 3970
pc: 14
texp: 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:59 pm

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

A frown graces Tapp’s lips as he listens to Nikki’s words as they walk. It had gotten pretty bad with the spirits recently and a lot of people have had to work over time. The city had taken a hard hit, and it was hard to ignore the escalation in the spirit attacks as time progressed. It seemed like thing were getting worst and worst. Turning towards her with the topic change, Tapp’s expression lightens a bit as he comments, “oh, well, the uniforms are pretty much standard when you’re in the HQ or responding to a call. You can pretty much wear what you want to when on nightly patrols since you’ve got to blend in to your surroundings for various reasons. The uniform’s pretty normal, you’ll basically be in tactical attire most of the time when in public peace keeping operations.”

Reaching the elevator, Ted presses the button to beckon it. While Tapp and the other’s follow behind and stand waiting for it to come up. After it makes it to their level, it reveals that they were on the top floor of the building. This floor, being mostly for administrative purposes wouldn’t have as many offices and compartments as the lower floors and would be mostly decorative given its purpose. Michael speaks as the elevator chimes and the doors open. Moving into the elevator with the others, he comments, “I think Ted and I came in around the same time. He went into weapons and I went into systems and IT. Tapp here is the rookie of the group.” With a grin Tapp retorts, “your boss is the rookie; I’ve been here longer than him. No… actually I think Ingel is the rookie when you look at things.” Michael nods and explains, “Ingel is the Captain. He’s pretty much in charge of our squadron for now; you’ll be meeting him later.”

Reaching the bottom floor, the elevator chimes and opens up as Ted would continue the way towards what would turn out to be a gym like area. Now on the lower floor there would be more people moving about. Some were in uniforms while others were more casual. It seemed to have the same type of flow on the first floor as a normal, or large, police precinct. Michael explains, “on the outside, we look like any ordinary police precinct. Its government ordered not to inform the public on what we do. Tomorrow’s going to be REALLY boring for you since they’re basically going to put you through the battery...” Without explaining just what that was, Michael looks towards the opposite of the way they came in and informs, “I’ll be right back, I’ll run by the front desk and pick up your temporary visitor’s pass.”

460 / 5415

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 am


I take a mental note of what Tapp informs me about the uniforms as well as trying to think of where I could get a new set of clothes, seeing as everything was ruined back home. “Covert attire in the night and uniform during the day – gotcha” I replied with a smile as I would enter the elevator, taking a quick glance over the buttons and small screens. 'They aren’t just some normal agency, that’s for sure' I thought to myself, considering all the floors and security. “Ingel” I say to myself, tasting the name as it if were a bit of candy. “How is he?” I ask almost immediately after I started to build up a picture of this Ingel in my mind. If he was the captain he had to be good looking, attractive, strong and masculine and romantic – or at least that’s what my mind told me – proving that women often take hasty decisions about persons they haven’t even met and often imagining the better of that person as well.

The elevator chimes as it grinds to a halt and it doors slide apart, revealing a large area, which seemed to have quiet a few more people than the top floor and judging by their clothes and attire, I presumed that this was the locker room, gym, storage area. The feel of this floor was very much like the one I got at the old precinct despite it being maybe larger and having more people around – but nevertheless, I liked it, like to have people around me, to have people that liked to do the same things as me. Following Silent Ted as I had nicknamed him through the floor I noticed that we were heading for a area that had the looks of being a gym of some sort. “The battery?” I asked as Michael informed me that the government had a saying in this and that the D12's influence went beyond just some higher-ups in the system.

“B-But – what is the battery?” I stagger as Michael run off to get my visitor's pass. Turning to Tapp and Ted I cock my head to the side, hoping that maybe one of them could tell me what the battery was. I hate to be left in the dark, especially if its something that got to do with me – that’s why I never liked to have hoods and such covering my eyes as I wont be able to see what's going on and the same would go for some certain physical activities that was kept to the precinct of the bedroom.

wc: 4414
pc: 15
texp: 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 pm

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

Tapp’s gaze follows Michael as he runs off, glad that he would get that out of the way; it would be a time saver in the long run. Looking back towards Nikki, Tapp answers, “oh that, it’s basically when the interrogators in HR run you through tests to make sure you’re a good fit for the Division if you make it. We’re pretty classified, so there’s certain stuff they go over. Like, the contact with your family had to be cut, you can’t talk to civilians about your job other than what you’re given as a civilian description and stuff like that. If it turns out that you’ve got too much baggage or you don’t want to give up certain things, they’ll just wipe your memory.” He doesn’t elaborate on the memory wiping; he simply mentions it like it’s a normal thing. He does, however, return to the previously asked question about the captain. He continues, “Captain Ingel is… kind of odd. He’s pretty quiet and reserved, but he’s seems a lot of action and has some good experience. He’s the rifleman in the team; his aim is deadly. He’s not much for talking, at least I haven’t noticed, but he’s not as bad as Ted.” Ted ignores this as he continues to lead the way. Tapp continues with a grin, “but the place we’re going now is basically The Gym. They’ve got locker rooms, showers, and everything in there and pretty good training equipment. I come here to work out on my breaks sometimes during the day. You work out much?” Looking over her, he would assume she did.

270 / 5685

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 pm


Not wanting to even think about a memory wipe I directed myself to answer the question given instead. “I use or used to workout almost everyday. Ran a lot and trained for the firmness and stamina” I said as I gently patted my butt with a girlish smile on my face. I was proud of my body, it wasn’t to skinny and not fat in anyway. I had a pair of well sized breasts which was not to big and yet not to small – guess I could call them medium. Thighs that were firm and strong from years of running and dancing – even a short period in pole dancing. Guess I could say that I was in good shape and with a great and healthy body to go with it. “So which position do you think I would fit into?” I asked as we continued to walk towards the Gym area. Since we exited the elevator, I had the continuously feeling of being watched and I quickly found out why – the whole floor was filled with men and I had yet to see a woman so it was not surprising to find men looking at the only butt that wouldn’t give them the stamp with capital letter saying 'GAY' My eyes direct themselves into the back of Ted, the man that had yet to speak since I had arrived. “Is he a mute or just not interested in talking?” I would whisper to Tapp while giving a small smile to a guy that passed me, giving me a look that spoke for itself.

wc: 4683
pc: 16
texp: 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 pm

We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)

A short “heh” comes out from Tapp in observing the words of the young lady along with the pat to her butt. The question almost catches him off guard as he could probably name off a few positions she would fit into very well. With her size, it looked like she would make a good rider as well. Chuckling inwardly to himself, Tapp attempts to play off the thoughts as Ted’s face remains hidden, though his expression would be as if he hadn’t even heard the words. When the question of Ted comes up, Tapp grins and speaks out loud asking, “how about it, Ted, you a mute?” The answer is returned “no” in an isolated tone that seemed as if it should come from him, though it was a bit deep for his build. He continues, “you seem pretty agile, you’re probably faster than all of us. I’m the heavy, so you’ll probably be our speed. Ted’s the sniper, Michael’s the brains and Ingel’s cover fire.” Noticing the glances of the predominately male observers, Tapp would grin, “at least you passed the hallway test. It’ll be a good battle to see who would get more attention between you and Izumi.” Catching up to the group, Michael arrives with a card in hand, drawing attention to himself and handing it to Nikki. He mentions on arrival, “well, Shiori used to get a lot of attention too, and that one crazy chick.” Tapp smiles, “we don’t speak about Shiori a lot.” Ted pauses and motions that they’ve reached their destination. The doors to the gym area are opened with only a short walk ahead of them to the women’s locker room. There was the smell of chlorine as if a pool were in this area and the sound of sneakers squeaking against hardwood; it seemed different from the lobby area. The people in this area were generally wearing athletic or workout attire with a few in work gear heading away from the gym area. There would be more females in his area than the others, with probably a 30/70 mix with males predominant.

352 / 6037

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 pm


chuckle as Tapp nearly shouts out to Ted if he's a mute. “Wow, he said something!” I exclaim as we continued to move through the land of men. “Izumi?” I would say with a questionable tone as I look at Tapp, hoping he could clarify who this Izumi person was. Being give the card from Michael, I put it into my chest pocket for safekeeping as I simple listen to them talk. “Well I guess out ways part here for a few minutes, doubt the other women in here will be very thrilled by having you standing around” I say as I walk over to the women's locker room. “See you in a bit” I say quickly before walking into the locker room where a quiet soft and mild smell welcomed me. There were a few women that was showering and others where putting on make up when I entered, but non of them seemed to pay me any attention, which was just find by me. Asking some of the other girls where I could get a uniform, I was pointed towards a large locker that contained a wide array of sizes and different uniforms. Not really knowing which one to take, I started to go through them, trying to find the one that would best suit me and I ended with one that had a thigh high skirt and tight top which coincidently was just my size. Finding myself a empty locker which had no name tag on it was an easy job as there were rows that were unused. Taking a long shower in some hot water and with a good amount of soap I could say to myself that I was satisfied with the level to cleanness I could achieve with the materials at hand. Exiting the shower and trying myself with the towel given to me by one of the girls I remember that I had no make up or perfume and so I was unsure what to do next, as I kind of felt naked without it. Getting a few compliments from the other girls on my looks as I talked to them about, I felt safe enough to put on the uniform and head out to meet up with Tepp & Co. My hair was put up in a ponytail and the buttons on the tight-fitting top where buttoned down to show a reasonable amount of cleavage as I would exit the locker room and out into the hallway again.

wc: 5103
pc: 17
texp: 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 pm

“Ah, that’s right,” Tapp recalls on the question of Izumi. He explains, “she’s the bosses secretary… she’s also his woman. Odd workplace mechanics there, but she’s pretty hot. It was her stuff you were throwing around upstairs.” He gives a bit of a chuckle at this information. When they come to a stop in front of the women’s locker room, they nod and tell her to take her time; there should be someone in there taht would be able to help her if she had any questions.

Michael rests his hands on his waist as he looks to Tapp and grins, “so we’re tour guides now?” Tapp chuckles lightly and scratches the side of his beard as he shrugs, but then admits, “she’s pretty hot.” Michael laughs lightly and comments, “yeah she is. She’s much easier on the eyes than Ted.” Seemingly the only one having realized that it doesn’t take three people to lead someone around Ted looks for a moment as if he were going to go, then again, the commissioner had asked him to show her around and Tapp and Michael merely tagged along. He would look to the both of them with a slight annoyance, though they would think it was about the joke made.

During the wait, Tapp gets pulled into a pickup basketball game in the gymnasium across the hallway from the locker rooms. Michael would enter through the large double doors and watch Tapp play the center position in the five on five scrimmage of guys off duty. Losing interest in the game, he would pull out his phone and access and begin working on his home servers. Ted would be the only one to remain as his back would be pressed against the wall, seemingly with the patience of a sage. During this time, he would receive a call from the Commissioner’s office, telling him that the battery was set up for Nikki tomorrow. When Nikki comes back out, his gaze shifts to her and he nods seeing that she was able to find a suitable uniform to wear for the time being. She would be assigned enough for a week when she was actually activated, but this would due for now. Pressing off of the wall, he walks a step towards her and speaks, “show up in the lobby at 8 am tomorrow morning and show your access card to the guard in the lobby. They’ll take it from there.” As if having nothing to say and concluding this, he would walk as if passing her to continue on to wherever he would go unless she stopped him to ask a question or something.

443 / 6480

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 pm


Being greeted by Ted alone shocked me as I walked towards him and he took the last few steps towards me. He was very direct in his approach and didn’t chit chat around his order either. His message was clean, be in the lobby at 8am. “Ok, i'll be there – we I be seeing you there?” I ask with a slightly worried tone at the end of my question. Not really knowing him nor having any direct feelings towards, I was still worried of being alone in this huge place and since he was the one who seemed to be most controlled of the three, I felt that I could lean on him in case I would need support. Letting him walk off after I had asked my question, I would start to stroll around the floor, trying to see if I knew someone else, except Tapp and Michael, but after a few minutes it became a futile hunt for ghosts and I decided to find the two before I got lost. Knowing my way around boys, I quickly found the two at the basketball range, with Tapp playing and Michael on the bench, submerged in his phone. I couldn’t help it, but I had to commit that I started to love those two already – one being a physical giant while the other being a tiny mouse with a sweet tooth for technology. Slowly making my way over to the bench where Michael was currently sitting, I would sneak up on him from behind and slowly move my mouth closer to his ear. When it was about an half a inch away, I would slowly start to blow a small stream of air into his ear. Usually when I did this to people that was unaware of me being so close, they would jump up in surprise and that was the kind of reaction I was hoping for with Michael as well.



wc: 5428
pc: 18
texp: 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Ted pauses at the question and looks at her. He shakes his head and informs simply, “no” before moving on as she allows. Back on the court, Tapp would have fully come out of his work attire by now, wearing only his wife beater as well as his slacks. It was obvious he hadn’t come prepared to play, but still didn’t pass up the chance to be in the game. As a large man, he wasn’t too agile, but he took up a lot of space and defended the goal pretty well.

Immersed in his phone, Michael shifts through the holographic interface with his hand and goes over the protocols, inspecting his packet flow and optimizing his network. When the blow comes to his ear he immediately straightens up as a shiver takes hold of his body and he lean forwards sharply while turning to see who or what that was. The blow was too direct to be the wind… He sees Nikki’s face and a blush takes hold of him as it was obvious that he was caught off guard. “Oh my god,” he admits, “you’ll give me a heart attack.” Noticing the cleavage… or rather the new uniform on the clean young lady, he nods and admits “looks good on you. You find everything okay?” He was still kind of coming down from the blow and composing himself.

230 / 6710

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 pm


“Tehe~” I reply as I notice where his eyes travelled for a short second. “Thank you – everything is perfect but there is still something that is missing...” I say as I let my eyes gaze over towards Tapp that was standing in the court like a wall, fending off the attackers each time they tried their luck on his goal. The man was huge, bigger than anyone she had met before and she felt comfortable to have him as her team mate, it was some sort of safety to know that she had help in such a big guy when she would need it. “So what were you doing?” I ask as I turn back towards Michael, using my hands to press the skirt to the back of my thighs as I sit down beside him rather close. I loved to tease like this, innocent but yet daring, like sitting close, showing cleavage and using my female curvatures to get things my way. I guess its part of being a women, since we don’t have much raw physical power, we can use the body as a weapon in the way of psyche. My eyes change from Michael to the boys on the track again where most of them were running back and forth, shouting for the ball and playing tactics. “Comon Tapp! Give'em in!” I would shout as the ball came his way, making some of the guys turn around to look who would shout something like that. I had no idea about sports and I didn’t really care if it sounded stupid, I just wanted to encourage Tapp to score and maybe get a few looks myself, not that I was much of a attention whore, but I liked when people checked me out and if the person were handsome, like to fantasize about how he would undress me with his eyes.



wc: 576
pc: 19
texp: 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Looking at his phone and back to the seductive Nikki, Michael comes to the conclusion that telling her what he was doing would make him seem like a total loser and nerd. “Um… just work stuff,” he makes up as he closes the apps on the phone and closes it shut, “system analysis and stuff…” The proximity threw him off guard as he didn’t know if he should move over, or if that would be rude; it wasn’t like he was complaining about her being so close, though. Tapp catches the back as she calls out to cheer him on. Hearing the voice, the dark and almost equally large male guarding Tapp glances up, sees her and loses focus. Taking this opening, Tapps large body pushes him back and to the floor as he follows up for a simple layup, scoring for his team. With a grin on his face, Tapp looks to Nikki and calls, “thanks partner” as he walks to the other big man and looks down, holding out a hand to help him up. Pulling him up, he pats him on the back and passes as the man turns and says, “that bitch is fire, yo.” Tapp chuckles it off as the ball is inbounded and the progression to half court is made. Michael turns to Nikki, looking at her body a bit, feeling a bit inadequate next to such a bombshell. Trying to find something to talk on, Michael, motions towards the court and asks, “are you good at sports?”

254 / 6964

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 pm


“Me?” I would ask sheepishly as I would look at Michael with a face that would look like a question mark. Placing a finger on my lips as I would think about it for a second. “Not really, I’m not that much into sports – I’m more in to dancing” I would say with a giggle before placing my hand back with the other one that laid resting in my lap. I let my eyes go over the field again, but to my disappointment there weren’t much that was happening so I turn back to Michael again. I had trouble coming up with something to conversation about, but then it hit me like a rock. “So what do you do when not working?” I would ask as I looked him in the eyes with a friendly smile on my lips. While waiting for his response I would go through my mind and body and feel how this whole new job was fitting me, it had only been a couple of hours since I was sleeping in their car and now I was sitting there, in the middle of the paradise for any woman that was in her prime. There were men everywhere, most of them quiet handsome and strong. I had never felt this secure and with the dress that I had been given I also felt pretty, despite not wearing any make up. I felt how the dress sat on my body, it pushed the breasts upwards and held them in place, just like a bra would and the skirt, well it was short enough to leave a few percentage to the imagination, other wise it was quiet revealing if I was to bend over without bending my knees.


wc: 6057
pc: 20
texp: 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 pm

The game continues on the court with the opposite team looking to score to catch up. The game seemed like a healthy way to get people’s minds off of things since the devastation of the city was so close. Though the game would temporarily remove their minds from the events, it would only be a band aid in the situation. The game comes to a halt with several members of the opposing team are called out into the field via pagers and cells. The shrill noises signal that the city was in need and their mind’s R&R had come to an end. Break time was over, and in remembering the atmosphere, the city was still reeling from the attack.

Hearing the question from Nikki, Michael thinks about the things he does in his spare time and wonders were his activities really something to discuss with a lady. He shrugs, “nothing much… work… keeps me pretty busy?” After saying it, it seemed like a pretty lame thing to say. By this time, Tapp would be making his way back, smelling just like he’d played a game of basket ball. His belt and utilities are in his right hand with his work shirt in his left, as he uses it like a towel to wipe his head. As he walks up, Michael looks down at his phone that chimes a message had come in. Looking down, he frown and murmurs, “the boss wants to know if we’re still showing her around.” Looking to her, Tapp speaks, “yeah, it’s probably time to get back. People need us out there.” Looking to Nikki, he comments, “you’re pretty much free to go for the day. I’m not sure if Ted told you, but you’ve got to be here in the morning pretty early…” He would wait to see how she would respond, but for all practical purposes, it was time for them to get back to saving people and protecting the city.

327 / 7291

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 27
Points : 0
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 pm


I turn my head to look at Michael's phone was it chimes, still think about what he had said about this spare time. “Yeah, 8am sharp” I replied with a small smile as I rose from the bench, using my hands to keep the skirt from flying all over the place. “Would it be too much to ask if you guys could give me a ride home?” I ask as I stretch, going up on my toes. “Dont want to ruin the outfit by having to run from some horny bastards or a demon” I joke as I adjust my hair and redo my ponytail, placing it an inch higher as I would start to walk towards the door, being fully aware of how I move my hips back and forth which would make the skirt wave along with the butt. “If you are unable to, just say so, it just in the East City so its nothing more than a hours walk, seeing as there is no traffic” I say, trying to somehow force them into driving me or give them a bad karma for not doing it. After finished the ponytail, my right hand would first check that my gun was secured in its holster that was strapped to my hip and then move to the chest pocket to make sure that I brought the visitors idea with me from the locker room.


wc: 6296
pc: 21
texp: 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Tapp nods with her words and says, “yeah, we’re going to have to get the rest of your uniform tomorrow so our guys can stay on task… and for your own safety.” There is a teasing tone in his voice before he looks to Michael reference the request for a ride home. He nods to him and says, “go ahead and drop her off. I’m going to get in contact with Ted and Ingel and take the Enforcer with them. Since you’re able to track it, just meet up with us in the field. I’m going to try to hop in the shower real quick too.” Michael nods and confirms, “got it. Yes you need to” before realizing where he was going and with whom. Tapp laughs and play punches Michael in the shoulder, almost toppling him over as he walks past shaking his head, “this guy here…” Michael winces slightly as he rubs his shoulder and watches him go. His gaze shifts back and around to the sexy young lady who was adjusting her pony tail and he instantly gets nervous wondering if things with his new teammate would be easier to deal with if she were a guy. “All right,” he says, “this way.” With that, he would lead her to his pick up in the parking garage and proceed in making sure she got home safely.

229 / 7520
WC goes to Nikki
PWC goes to me, of course.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Sent to UYB.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)   

Back to top Go down
 
We could probably use you... (Mostly Nikki)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» GRANGER, Nikki
» R.I.P. Nikki
» Nikki Dawnson
» Sinual and Nikki banished from Myth Drannor
» Watched anime list 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: East City-
Jump to: