Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Afterglow Clarification (Shin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Afterglow Clarification (Shin) Empty
PostSubject: Afterglow Clarification (Shin)   Afterglow Clarification (Shin) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Afterglow Clarification (Shin) Jynbanner_01
After Heavenly Manifestation Arc

In the morning after the events of the city’s partial demolition, it was a given that the Division would need to be kept in the loop of what was going on with the reconstruction. No doubt the Mayor of the city would be contacting me about the progress of the Division, but aside from that, I needed a bit of clarification from the Major as well. Up to this point, the fact that demons and spirits existed in this world was hidden from the general populace. After Armageddon, it seemed like that was a bit silly now. In the time after the attack on the city where I would be interfacing with the mayor, I would inquire then, or later via a message, on how he wished to proceed with the matter. My question to him would basically be, “sir, how would you like to handle the demon threat? Are we going to continue to keep it a secret, or warn the public? This information will affect the recovery operations of the Division.”

Afterglow Clarification (Shin) Jynbanner_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Afterglow Clarification (Shin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterglow Clarification (Shin)   Afterglow Clarification (Shin) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:55 pm

The major replies to Commissioner Jyn.

"I will handle the announcement to the public. There is no longer a reason to hide the truth. For focus purely on keeping the Metro and nearby East City fortified. Our top priority is to protect the City Metro and the City Council members!"

That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

Afterglow Clarification (Shin)
Page 1 of 1