Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heavenly Manifestation Aftermath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Heavenly Manifestation Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly Manifestation Aftermath   Heavenly Manifestation Aftermath EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 am

Map: http://h2h.site90.com/images/h2hmapgrid2.jpg

The city was hit hard in the attack from the Sea of Spirits. The City Metro (orange on the map) covers a radius of about 10 miles. The barrier was destroyed in the attack, but it returns by the next morning. The City Metro suffered about 50% damage overall. Because the main power grid looked like it was somewhere in the City Metro, there was a large power outage when the attack came, but by the time they got the barrier up, the power was restored to the unaffected areas. East City (colored in like a blue) took about 25% damage. Most of the damage to East City is in the south west areas. The Northern Heights weren’t affected except for a few spirits who tried to go there. They had pretty high security, so they were okay. Gunshyne Bastion wasn’t really affected much. The gunslingers were able to take care of themselves. Gothstone was hit around its southern area, but the Lower Commons were trashed. About 50% of the Lower Commons area was tore up in the attack. That area of the city is without power for the next couple of days. There is kind of a migration movement with the people moving from the poorer parts of town trying to get to the unaffected areas. Hotels get a lot of business and crime goes up some in Gothstone and East City. Lower Common refuges break into houses and cars to scavenge stuff since a lot of people pretty much lost everything they had (and their drugs too!). Most of the spirit attacks on the city are in the Lower Commons and East City. Gothstone would recover the fastest out of the affected areas.

About half of the entire city was affected and/or damaged by the attack. In the middle of the attack, the power went out and so did the broadcasts. A lot of the people who saw the attack first hand were killed… since they were like… right there. The police forces were the main problem since they had to battle against the demons. A lot of the front line police officers are recruited into Division 12 as rookies.

The mayor makes an announcement to a broken city two days after the attack of the Sea of Spirits. His press release is broadcast over television and radio from the steps of the Division 12 building.

“My fellow Saicitians… we have gone through a time of great loss. Let me convey my deep and heartfelt condolences for everyone who was affected by the recent tragedy. I’m sure everyone has questions… why did this happen? Who did this?... and for what reason? For every good, there is an evil… There are evil-doers out there that only seek to harm… to destroy. These people are scum… they’re lower than humans… they are terrorists. Many of you have seen monsters, odd things that defy human logic…

The terrorist have developed bio weapons unlike anything ever seen before! The Division 12 accepts full responsibility for failing the City. They allowed this to happen with their lack of preparation, but Commissioner Jyn Asei has pledged to right this wrong! We shall not lose to the terrorists and their heinous plans. Division 12 has located the home of these terrorists and the new commissioner tells me that he has contingency plans in place to counter these threats. We are optimistic that we will surmount the insurmountable! The time of peace is coming, but it will not be easy. We are counting on everyone to help persevere through these hard times. The city must come together! We must become one and face this threat head on! We will overcome!”

Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1