Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"The Perfect Bust"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:57 pm

"The Perfect Bust" Nikkitop

Making her way to the lower commons took almost an hour longer than she had anticipated, not because it was so hard to get there, but to move around town without having to show off her face to every cop and surveillance camera that was around. Freshly admitted into the ranks of Division 12, Nikki was surging with hopes for a future career and lust for adventure – now knowing what the Division really was doing. And so, when a guy asked her to become a test subject for guy that claimed he could make her breasts more perfect, she accepted without a thought given to the dangers of this being a trap. What she did forget, was that the lower commons were filled with criminals, supposedly those that she would be locking up for the next few years. After another half and hour of stealthy walking and running, she reached it – its red glow making her face and clothing change colours and make her eyes widen. She had been a stripper once before, but never had she thought she would set her feet inside the red light district, especially not in her spare time and outside of job. “Creepy guy... where are you?” she would walk around and whisper to herself as she started to go from door to door and window to window to try and find him. Being a new face in the street, she was already pulling a lot of attention to her, not because of her looks, but because of her clothing. A tiny azure tank top along with a matching, almost less covering skirt underneath a coat that had been opened to dispose of some of the heat that would build up when running. Looking at herself in the window, she noticed that she looked more like a prostitute or even a... stripper! The thought brought a low chuckle to her lips as she remember back to the days as a confused teenager that had stripped down for money in front of perverts, whose only thoughts where to get her off the stage and into one of the boots for a little rap. Fortunately for her, that didn’t happen, but for some of the other girls – well they weren’t that lucky. Moving further down the street, away from the men and women that had kept a close eye on her, she would enter a small staircase which seemed to lead into some kind of storage room. Entering nervously while tightly holding her gun, she would ask in a stuttering voice “Hello... anyone in here?”

wc: 434
texp: 0
"The Perfect Bust" Nikkibottom
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male
Number of posts : 498
Rep! : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-04

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:32 am

As the entire R.L. District rest sheltered against the darkness of oncoming eve by the perennial, resplendent glow of the street’s kaleidoscope-mimicking light setup, activity never seemed to slow down at all. Nearly the entirety of each street stood littered, filled to the brim, even, with people who wouldn’t be caught in public were they anywhere else in the city (or the forests, for that matter). Wanted for everything from small-time thievery or smuggling, to kidnapping and statutory rape, the contents of the district were, arguably, on par with the aforementioned forests in terms of dangerous individuals. The R.L.D was the place to go if you were looking for trouble, and even if you weren’t, simply by venturing to its lively streets would trouble find you.
Interestingly, most people in the Red Light District were not there because they wanted to, but because it was the one place with any semblance of safety in the city’s entirety for such a cast of characters. However despite all such things to be irreversibly true, there was one denizen who had, of her own will, entered the dangerous vicinity, shuffled her way through with seemingly nary a scratch, and, in a matter of questionable sanity, ascended a stairwell leading to what was one of few pockets of physical darkness within the district’s shield of luminescent red and purple hues. Within such darkness, there would be one small, flickering overhead light, shimming from side to side, bouncing with each accidental knock of the figure’s head. It was not that he stood extremely tall; no, only mildly tall, but it was due to how low from the ceiling the lamp hung. As it was a storage room, the ceiling itself was rather high, and due to the poor nature of most buildings in the neglected Lower District (especially after the recent… ‘problems’ the city faced), the adjustable light had broken somewhere along the line and fell to its absolute minimum height.
Boxes, crates, lockers, and all manner of containers stacked upon one another as they reached their peak against the roof. It would be hard to make out with such little to illuminate the room, but the rank smell and leaking green tinted, vile liquids emanating throughout the room gave little question as to where their origins would be. As such, it would be best not to wonder about just what surprises the containers held. Yet these would not be sufficient barriers to the young woman’s voice, as while it may have been shaky and somewhat quiet, the man underneath the light would have no problem distinguishing it from the normal hustle and bustle of the streets, the first testament to his status as a creature of the other worlds. Turning from the lone lit table in the entire room, a faint smile would wrap itself around his pale face. His voice came, quiet, yet assured. “Ahh, yes? You’re the one from before, aren’t you? The one here for the….” At this point, his face contorted to a degree, the smile shifting to a small grin and his glasses flashing to hide the intent in his eyes. “…Experiment?”
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Carefully stepping over a broken crate, the woman would look around, trying to make use of the shimmering light, but to no use. The darkness of the room were deep for the light to properly give up its secrets. Then, suddenly the voice rang in her ears. She stiffened up as the voice echoed of the walls and crates around her and slowly mixed itself with the faint sounds of the street outside. “Expe... That would be me” she answered to the dark, only seeing a faint silhouette of the guys underneath the light. The reflection of his glasses remind her of some mad scientist from the horror films, which for some reason always gave her the creeps. Lowering her gun so it would be hidden by the coat, she would take a few steps closer, wanting to get this done with as soon as possible. “Im here, what you want me to do now?” she asks impatiently in a worried voice.
The smell of the old room began to seep into her nostrils by now and upon registering she would wrench her head to the side - “God... whats this smell? Its horrible!” she say as she holds her nose to not breath in the foul smell. Taking a step closer, she would now be partly perceivable by the light, however, her face would still remain partly hidden by the darkness and only he chest and front would be visible in the light .

wc: 682
texp: 1
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Hidden by the shine spread across his spectacles, the human-formed oni casts his gaze freely up and down the exposed portions of his patron’s body. A lecherous grin, born both of physical desires from the woman’s obvious beauty and of the thought of his scientific blank-slate finally standing in front of him, wrapped itself around its face to such a magnitude that it would indeed scare small children. While managing to avoid giving into temptation so far as to visibly lick his chops, he would instead step forward toward the rather intimidated young female. He would brush off the comment about the rank smell, as he too had thought similarly at first, but had adjusted to it over time. “What’s the rush? Are you that eager to get away from here?... Away from me? Am I that scary?” Like several oni, he had a taste for fear. Young women’s fear was reportedly especially delightful. “Oh, well, I guess I can understand. Bad neighborhood, and all that… it’s best if a pretty little thing like you stays away. To get to the point, then…” speaks the man, as he turns and heads back to the table he was at just prior. His fingers gracefully slide across the rim of a round, clear miniature cauldron, lifting it with relative ease. Inside, a turquoise-colored liquid sloshed around; closer inspection would hint at tiny particles accompanying for the ride in the man’s hands. “I need a few more… raw materials, before I am ready. Naturally, as a scientist, I do not have the means to so easily access these things, but I’m sure a competent young one like yourself will be found to be more than capable. Do you think you can handle that?”
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:01 pm

The atmosphere thickened around her as the guy came closer, his grin sending a chill down her spine, making the hairs in her neck rise. Not being able to see his eyes made it even more creepy as she couldn’t say if he was looking at the bosom or face or if he could see at all. The last thought sending a wave of uncertainty through the young female, as she had herself agreed to do this experiment, which if he was blind, could turn out quiet disastrously. Tightening her hold of the gun that was carefully concealed within the darkness and in cover of her coat, she would take a small step back as she spoke to her. “Get to the point” she would answer as she tried to conceal the intimidation that lingered in her voice. Following him with her eyes as he walked to the table to retrieve a small cauldron. Quickly moving her gaze into the cauldron to see what its content were, her eyes would widen when she noticed the turquoise- coloured liquid. Shifting from the liquid to the man's eyes she would reply to his little challenge - “I am here, aren’t I?” her voice were sharp, almost like she was angry, but a person like this scientist would easily see through the veil and notice the insecurity and vulnerable girl that stood before him.

wc: 915
texp: 2
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:53 pm

The outward severity seemed to somewhat shock the scientist, as his smirk quickly faded to a small gape of the mouth. Or, at least, momentarily. Soon after it appeared, it was gone with a smaller grin than what once adorned itself on his face. He did rather love fear, but spunk was like a delicious topping with which fear goes oh so well. “Yes; yes, you certainly are here, aren’t you? I suppose it was silly of me to ask you something like that. My sincerest apologies, madam.” Putting down the container, his hands effortlessly floated to the opposite end of the table, ripping a piece of empty paper (stained fresh with whatever the contents of the aforementioned jar were) from his notes, and picking up the same pencil with which those notes were written. He took a moment’s time to write something down, before immediately jutting the piece of paper out toward the young woman. “This is the first address.” was all he offered at first. There would be a pause for which she would find enough time to both take the sheet from him and look over the contents. “I’ve already placed an order, but I dislike doing pickups from the place. It can get a little… messy.”
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Taking the note with a quick hand from his, she would let her eyes to leave for a split second as she would read the address written on the small piece of paper. “A pick up then... sounds easy enough” she answered as the wrinkled her nose at the address. “anything else I need to know?” she would ask as she would look back up at this mysterious person, never really trusting him, despite the promises he had given her for doing his. She would still have a solid grasp of her gun as she didn’t not trust this person, or any person in this part of town, especially with her newly attained rank nor her appearance. Who knew, maybe this guy was a supplier to a pimp, looking for a young girl to walk into his lair where he would drug her down, rape her and make her addicted to some drug - everything was possible. Looking back at the address before looking back at the guy, she would quirk a brow before turning around and heading for the door which she had arrived through. “Be back in about forty minutes” she would state as she would climb over the stacks of crates that littered the floor. “Also, try to fix the light while I’m gone, I want to be able to see you” she would add before disappearing behind the corner.

wc: 1152
texp: 2
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:44 pm

When the femme fatale would ask for more information, the aging oni would only shake his head. “No, no, it’s just as simple as that. Pick it up, and get back here. I’m only sending you because I never know what’s going on around there, and I don’t feel like losing my…” he stops, preferring not to say something which may cause her to give second thought to this. “Anyway, just get it and come back here.”

With the woman’s departure and her reading of the address, she’d find that (if she knew any of the local addresses without having to stop and ask a local) the place was somewhat close by. It was would only be three short blocks down the street; a short, one story building which seemed to be reinforced around the corners. Oddly enough, it looked more like a bunker of sorts. Lights flickered on and off from the inside, and a various stream of voices leaked through the cracked windows. It would sound like some sort of… rave, was going on inside. By the front door, a tall, muscular, and rather physically imposing man stood watch, black shades hiding his eyes to give him that professional look. He would likely be the first challenge the pretty young thing would have to face down in order to get the package. Hopefully for her sake, it would also be the only one.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Being around the corner when this guy talked, Nikki weren’t able to make out what he said so she simply brushed it off as she focused on the note and the address that were carved into it by graffiti from a pencil. Having a sort of dark history in this part of town, she knew the address she had been given, knew it quiet well actually. Coming out on the street again, she would take a deep breath before closing her coat and hiding the gun in her right pocket as she would begin to stroll down the street. For some reason that she couldn’t place her finger on, Nikki felt comfortable walking down the same street she had walked down as a sixteen year old confused girl. This had been her home for almost three years before she had managed to get out and find herself a job – a real job.

Reaching the entrance not long after, she would look at the guard that stood there. His face was like carved in stone as she approached him head on. Looking up at the large man, she would smile and open the top button of her coat, exposing a quiet appealing cleavage while she would make conversation to this male. “is it possible that I could enter?” she would ask in a girlishly and flirting voice, using her female parts as a way to throw the man her way.

wc: 1393
texp: 3
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:55 pm

The man, stoic and ever vigilant in his duty as doorkeeper stood tall and unflinching. If he stood atop a building, he’d probably be mistaken for a human-shaped gargoyle statue. The woman’s cleavage, however, instantly brought about the attention of all others passing by the street. If she had a rack like that, why did she need the help of this demon anyway?! Others had tried, apparently, to reason with the man as well, judging just by the sheer number of people hanging around the outside of the bunker-esque building. Regardless, and rather unfortunately, the man had seemingly no reaction. Perhaps the only thing he would respond to would be a request for his business card, which, if one were to read it, would find his alias written down as ‘Big Gay Bubba’. Charming, I know. But, with a name like that, it would be quite obvious as to why the woman’s attempt at seduction had no apparent effect. Now, perhaps if she were to try and find some young male idol to seduce him with? Well, that would likely take too long, so it seems it’s up to her to try and find another approach…
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:15 am

"The Perfect Bust" Niknikki_01
Her eyes stare up at the man which seemed to be unaffected by her trial of seduction. ‘he’s a hard one’ she thought to herself as she left the crowd and took a minute to think about the fact. Maybe there was a backdoor somewhere or maybe she could just flash her badge and get a easy entry – though that could possible cause a dangerous situation as she didn’t know who were inside. The big person was still standing there like wall, not letting anyone enter, except for a few people that seemed to be quiet feminine. “Aw common!” she uttered as the thought busted in her mind. ‘This guy can’t be gay!” Gently biting her lower lip, she opens the coat completely before removing it and balling it up into a ball, which also contained her gun. Her attire began to almost glow in red and blue from the surrounding neon lights and there seemed to be more than herself that noticed this as some whistled and commented on her looks from the queue.

Letting the memories of the teens fall back, she put on a very wavy walk as she place the feet in a perfect line as she walked back into the queue, making her hips and rear sway from side to side with each step and her chest being slightly pushed forward as her shoulders were pulled back, making them look bigger. Some male around her commented on this with whistles, cheeky comments and flirtatious behaviors as she stopped by a minor group. “Like what you see?” she asked with a teasing pout as she took a step closer, spreading her legs so the skirt lifted itself somewhat, almost exposing a daring sight for those who would actually bend down to get a peek. It was not hard for her to see that the men liked what she was showing and she used this to her advantage. “If you can get me inside, I’ll let you see more” the men, being four of them looked at each other, obviously thinking that they were going to have a good night and eagerly agreed to help the young bomb to get into the club.

Giving them a teasing smile, almost like she was hinting to what was waiting for them if they got her in, she began to explain. “I can’t enter, because the bouncer is… gay” she bit her lower lip as she twirled a few strands of her around her left index finger as she awaited their reaction. The men look at each other before talking among themselves before turning back to Nikki, giving her a smile before one of them walk up to her. “Don’t worry about the guard, I’ll deal with him” he informed before leaving the small pod and headed for the guard.

words: 1870
"The Perfect Bust" Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Despite the young bombshell adding fuel to the fire, the reckless crowd of overactive young males and dolled up hussies did nothing to fatigue the man’s sense of duty. Truly a guard worthy of the fabled, precious position of ‘THE Doorman’, he merely ignored the cat calls and exclamations of love and sexual desire, yet never once did he lower his guard to it in any way. He would always make sure they were in no threatening position, and was definitely in need of a raise. Long hours of being literally left out of the party were, unfortunately, rather underpaid. Like being the designated driver, being the watchman for a club was the most necessary yet unrewarding job of all.
The woman’s enticing catwalk, though, did catch someone’s attention: while not the doorman, it was the scrawny, sharply dressed yet easily missed comrade of his: the list-checker. It was a hard job to keep out those who do not belong; such a hard job, that someone else was needed to check who actually DID belong. His eyes never left her voluptuous figure for a moment, despite the calls of the other females who were waiting in line, demanding they be attended to promptly, and that one of ‘their beauty level’ (i.e., concentration of make-up and street-whore-like-qualities) be allowed in instantaneously. Ignoring them, he nudged the larger, bulky wall of a man, and to the surprise of some, he actually moved. Slightly. His body lowered just enough to offer his ear to his compadre, and a slight exchange followed, probably something along the lines of, ‘Let her in. I think she’s on the list’, which really meant ‘Let her in so-I-can-say-it-was-I-who-pulled-some-strings-and-made-it-possible-for-her-to get-in-and-maybe-I’ll-get-lucky-or-some-shit-like-that.’ Nodding, and remaining ever trustworthy of his companion’s sense of justice (despite it being rather convoluted with selfishness), he would step aside, still ignoring the calls of the hussies and whores, as well as the new chants of the men trying to get the young cop-like-chick in, and speak in a loud, Frank Guarrera-deep voice, “You’re in. Sorry for the trouble.”
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:45 pm

The sudden change in wall of man that were covering the entrance startled me for a short second as I took the chance to slip through before he would change his mind. It was then, when I slipped past the big guy, that I noticed his friend. A small wearing a suit and holding a clipboard, which gave away that he was the man with the real power of deciding who was going to get in and who did not. “Why thank you~” I say to him as I walk past him, still having my enticing walk and face on as I give him a kiss on the cheek which were followed by a wink and a girly giggle as I start making my way through the doors and into the club. She turns in the doorway and look back at the crowd, which seemed to want to come in as well. “Sucker…” she chuckled to herself, being reminded of the old days when she could simply parade in and out f any club she wanted without anyone stopping her. Back then, she was a wanted sight in the clubs, as she drew customers and the longer she stayed the more money both she and the club earned.

Putting on a seductive face, she entered into the actual club and began to scan the crowd. How did this person she was looking for look? Was he old, could it be a she? Would he approach her or would she have to flirt her way around and find him? Shrugging her shoulders she went towards the bar, trying to think of something to do to maybe get his attention. Stopping by the bar, the women behind it gave her a flirtatious smile as she leaned over the counter. “So honey, what do you want?” I smile to her as I lean in and whisper back, “I’m here to pick up a parcel for a friend of mine” I hoped that she would know what I was talking about or else I feared I would actually have to buy a drink and begin to mingle around to find it, which weren’t that high on my list of things I wanted to do.

words: 2242
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:23 pm

As the pretty young thing strutted herself through the joint, eyes were naturally raised at her presence. Someone with her figure would naturally compliment the scene well, but not all were so interested in her looks. Suspicious glances were cast from figures at the top of the stairwell, with an unidentified man obscured in the classic-anime-hue of black, blocking out his visage from anyone, viewer included. Suffice to say, when someone like that is around, it’s usually bad times for the protagonist. However, no such bad times would be had just yet, as the lady behind the bar would prove to be very capable of being useful, though she was seemingly skeptical at first. Leaning forward, her husky barfly voice would lower in tone even more. “Just what kind of package are we talking about here…? Are you a cop? I don’t want any… trouble.” By her reaction, it was clear that at least one package was entrusted to her, or at least she knew where this one would need to go to find such a thing as a package, so the young errand girl was definitely on the right track.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:32 am

My lips curl up into a small smile as I bend forwards, whispering to the girl on the other side of the bar. “I don’t know what the package is, but the guy is an Oni.” Sitting back down at the chair, I would carefully look over my shoulder as I strut my rear out, just to tease and make it look like I was a simple and ditsy pick up girl. I was wearing a white corset, cinched tight around my waist, exaggerating the ample curves of my hips. My breasts were also prominently displayed, pushed up by the corset, producing a considerable amount of visible cleavage. Connected to the bottom was a short, white, sheer skirt coming barely reaching my upper thigh. Through the sheer material onlookers could make out the faint outline of my tiny cyan string and garter straps connecting to the pair of provocative, white stockings that covered my legs from mid-thigh. Leaning over to the girl again, “Also, can I have a drink while you do whatever you need to do to get me my package? A Redbull and coke?” I might have seemed like a bitch or maybe some snob, but who would be so dumb as to try something on a woman that looked like I did, there were the options that she was affiliated with some strong people or at least a pimp which wouldn’t take lightly at anyone trying something funny at their girls.

Adjusting my seating a little, I now had a good view over the dance floor and the people that were coming and going from the entrance, though I still couldn’t tell if the second floor was open to the public or if it was a VIP area, guess only time would tell. “Ohh, by the way, the guy is some sort of doctor or something… if that would make it easier to identify the package” I add before crossing my feet and placing my hands on the lap as I wait for her to come with the drink then go off for the package.

words: 2594
texp: 4
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

The woman’s face would silently transform into a mask of comprehension, veiling her true confusion. “An Oni? What the hell is she talking about…? Is she on drugs? Stuff must be good…” she thinks, but doesn’t show. Regardless of the scum she may be or work for, at least she was well trained. To, err, some degree, at least. Bending over, she would begin to rummage through the small grey and brown boxes when the order for a drink would come up. Waving her hand for one of the cute, innocent (i.e not-yet-broken-in) assistants to come and help her. They would readily, though still somewhat sloppily fix the concoction to the customer’s liking in a way that would be rather impressive for one so inexperienced, yet was by no means exceptional.
Unfortunately, the words coming from the package runner’s fine lips would soon shift from normal conversation, to a sentence that changed nearly the entire situation. The, “he’s a doctor” line causes the lady to freeze up almost instantly, and this time, true shock is shown on her face. For this reason, she does not lift her head up from below the counter, and instead waits for a moment to regain herself. She immediately knows just what to do, and, with a serious expression, reaches down for a brown box, taped very securely so as not to spill the contents. It was completely normal and like every other box that was behind the counter, yet, it had some grotesque filmy fluid dripping off of it. Disgusted by nearly touching it, she would hastily push it across to the woman who by now would have been served her beverage. “Ohh, a doctor, hmm? You should have said that in the first place!” She speaks, feigning kindness. “Well, that’s it there, then. I would suggest leaving now! Don’t want to keep your good doctor client waiting, now, right?”
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Taking the parcel with a smile after practically downing my drink, I give the girl a shallow nod as I turn the chair around and walk towards the exit. The bitterness from the alcohol still lingered in my mouth as I stopped to wrap the leaking parcel in my jacket, preventing it from transmitting to my clothes and possible ruin them, though I didn’t really like to wear them in public like this, but it would be a waste to lose so fine lingerie which would be perfect to pleasure a lucky stud in the bedroom. Exiting the club in a hurry, I ignore the people outside that try to stop me in order to maybe use me in order to get into the club, but to their desperation I only push them away, making my way towards the stair that would lead back up into the room with the creepy guy which would give me what every woman would want to have.
Entering the room, I would head straight for the desk that was still in the glimmering light. “It leaks..” I informed as I unwrapped my jacket from the parcel and pushed it across the table so it would be in the middle. The blue stuff inside began to slowly leak out into a small pool from the one of the corner and slowly began to spread out on the table as I just spoke out “So whats next?”

words: 2851
texp: 5
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 pm

As the woman departs, the bartender would watch her the entire way, not allowing her to leave her sight for even a short moment. Once she was officially out of sight, she would signal over one of the apprentices and give them a slip of paper, and tell them it was to be delivered to a man known only by the fear-inducing name of, ‘DA BOSS’. Color flushed out of the to-be-messenger girl’s face, but with a reassuring pat, the barfly assured her it would be alright (which, for her, it wouldn’t -- best not to talk about what happens to people who go to DA BOSS’s room when they aren’t even important enough to be named characters).
At the HQ of the mad scientist, some of the boxes from before would have been opened and their contents spread sloppily over the table. Excitement would overtake his eyes as his piece of fresh experimental meat walked through the door. “Ahhh… excellent! You’ve got the… package? Wait…” Her mention of a leak seems to strike fear in him to a degree. “…A leak?! What?!” He shrieks, snatching the box from her. Upon inspection, his suspicions would be assured, and he would swallow down his fear hard. A moment’s silence would over take him, before addressing the woman’s question. “…Nothing’s next. This has all the things I need… but, I do need your help with this. And,” he starts, with no lack of seriousness in his face. “I’ll need to get this done fast!”
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:37 pm

I look at the Oni as he quickly rushes forth and snatches the package from my hands, spilling some of the fluid on me. “Aw! Com…” I’m interrupted by him as he continues to talk, and I’m quiet surprised that he would need my help, a D12 officer which had no skill in the field of medicine at all! “Uhm, ok…” I answer as I place my jacket on a empty crate behind me, moving myself more into the light while taking a closer look at all the ingredients. My mind starts to race about as he mentioned that he would have to do this fast. “Ok, what you need me to do? You said we had to do this fast and it would go a hell of a lot faster if you let me in on the details!” I reply in a sharp voice as I instinctively pull my hair into a ponytail. The whole ponytail thing was a bad habit I had from when I was little. I had always done that in order to do not get my hair messy if I was cooking or fighting. However, in this case it was just an act to prepare myself for anything, hell he was an Oni! He could have made that part up just to get into my pants!

words: 3074
texp: 6
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Kiun

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:44 pm

The contents of the box, spilled haphazardly over the desk, were quickly mixed and set aside for later use by the doctor’s dexterous fingers. No movement was wasted; even if he was a despicable lecher and evil oni, it was only right to admit it was impressive how efficient he was. The woman’s readiness was well appreciated, and as such, was responded to in a kind manner. “Strip down to your underwear!” He said in a demanding way, which, considering the situation, WAS one of the kinder options. He hadn’t even checked yet if she was already in them, and he didn’t even think what kind she was wearing. The happysextime he had thought of deriving a plan for would have to be put off – much like his, err, desires – to a much later date. Secretly he was trying to find a reason to call her back after this whole ordeal was over, but, as the current matter was one of life and/or death, it wasn’t exactly his top priority.
With much of the contents from the box mixed together with those he had prepared prior to this by now, it was time for the woman’s portion of the tasks to take place. “What’s your bust size? Blood type? Astrological sign? Do you like boxers, or br… ahh, wrong question!” his words were all run together and let out very rapidly as he lit the heater built into the wobbly table in front of him. “You’re not allergic to things like peanut butter, dust, coffee, or any anabolic steroids, are you?!”
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 am

At first I’m startled by his sudden question to get undressed, but after a second I understood that it was impossible to do anything with clothes on. Having already taken the decision to go through with it, I begin to remove my already no covering clothes, until I was only standing in my string, as I did not wear a bra. However, he would not have it that easy to see the ‘goods’ as I was covering my bust with my arms. “My bra size is 30D, blood type is A+, Taurus…” im cut short as he said it was the wrong question, but then he suddenly picked up the line again and I began answering them as he asked. “I’m not allergic,” I simply stated as I gazed at him go around and do whatever he needed to do to get ready. “So what now?” I ask as a cold shiver goes down my spine.

words: 3232
texp: 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"The Perfect Bust" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Perfect Bust"   "The Perfect Bust" Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Perfect Bust"
Page 1 of 1