Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Into the deep

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 pm

The lake was quiet, and with everything that was happening in the city, I knew it was best to get a move on. I wasnt about to just sit and wait there. Back at the Academy, an email would arrive to my assistant and successor, explaining the situation. Several obscenities would echo through the halls, while I myself stared into the water. The other spirits had gathered, and our mission, my mission, was about to begin. Maybe it would be better to let the other demon face him on his own. That would give me time to observe and learn about the others. If by some chance I couldn't make it back, I had my phone on my . While the GPS wouldn't work, I bet there would be a way for me to get it tracked or something. The division had mad technology at their disposal, they could figure it out. On the other side, I looked across to Domen, a demon who I had fought with, competed against, and now called a friend. I knew he wouldn't return that same sentiment, but his company was growing on me. Maybe I was on a tolerable level for him now.

"bottoms up?"

I didn't want to waste anymore time. my body would lift off the ground before flipping up, and diving straight into the large lake. The tension would break, like moving through a barrier. A few moments later, I would emerge in a darkened area, flying up and out of the water only to land on its shores. My guard was up, and my attention focused. A heavenly, higher order spirit down here was like open target practice. I would have to keep my defenses at full all the time now... Now, just to wait on the others.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 pm

After my arrival into this realm, it seemed as if we were at hell’s gates with only the lake between us and my second homeland of Onitoshi. I give a nod to the words of my traveling cohort and with that, I phase my body into my spiritual form since there was no real necessity for me to get wet during this venture. It felt odd since I spent so much time in my physical form. It had been a while since I had taken this form; yet this form was necessary for the realm in which I were entering. Water Sanzon would enter into the waters, my body would disperse into the form of thousands of spiritual locus as they expand in a cloud and enter into the waters, my entry not troubling them whatsoever. The swarm of spiritual locus would continue to the bottom of the lake, finding the gates to Onitoshi. The gates open, and moving past them, I continue until my body reforms on land to the side of Sanzon as he lands. I step out into the brimstone surfaced walkway and glance around, noting familiar territory. The subterranean area was filled with a reddish tint, and instead of lakes of water, it held lava filled lakes of fire. Without any form of nostalgia, I move forwards, walking away from Hell’s gates to allow them to close behind our party. I was not concerned in the least of being attacked by anything or body. As I walk, I speak to Sanzon, “if you do not know the exact location of our prey, then we shall head to Arden.” That would be my current direction unless he or the mute guide had any information of which I was unaware.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm

It had been a very, very long time since I had traveled to the spirit worlds. My outer body would glow in a light blue shade. The terrain was dark and rocky, the ground rough, and dark. In the distance, I could see lakes of fire. The smell, was something rather unpleasing. i had never seen a place like this in all my days. The air had a reddish tint, and now, I really understand the meaning of hell. At this point, I would have to rely on the other spirit to direct our course of action. I had little navigation skills that could be of use down here. My eyes gazed at the gates of hell while I passed through them. Slowly, words would come to my ears from the other spirit. The other concern I had was to the size of this realm. I was confident in the higher world, but down here was a completely different game. I had no idea where to start on this hunt. Thankfully, the other spirit had a good idea, even though I had no idea what he was really talking about.

"Arden? is that like your capitol city? lead on, I'll keep up."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 am

"Current Goal":
“Hmm…” I gather in the response given. With that, I figured that Sanzon had no clue where to go down here and that he would be following behind me. Though this would be disappointing, the fact that there were 6 of these demons to battle made things a bit better since it would be less likely that he would get in my way. Instead of answering, I continue to walk, looking about to gain my bearings on where I actually was and where I needed to go. Luckily, I seemed to remember that the direction of Arden followed the rivers of fire, as the city was bordered on both sides by it. Since it was far beyond the gate in a large and open area, I knew that it would be faster to get there flying. With that, my body lifts into the air and I figure that straight ahead was a good a direction as any. Though the area was underground, the ceiling was high enough to be a sky. After my body lifts to an acceptable altitude, my body bursts forwards as I make way forwards.

After flying for a while, I come across something odd. I see what looks like the city of Arden, but just beyond that, I see another, more earthly version of the city. I did not remember an area like that before, so I assumed that it was new. Not sure what it was, my curiosity gets the best of me. My body continues to fly until I reach an open space between the two cities of Arden and what would later be revealed as New Arden. My body lowers and my feet come to hard earthy soil as I look between the two cities, ignoring the spirit activity around us. Much like as if we were in a city there was a native population surrounding us, though it was much different from earth. Spirits roamed about in various forms, but it seemed like there was a distinct disconnect between the two cities. “Hmm…” I murmur lightly in taking in my atmosphere.

While I am looking around, Sanzon would be noticed by eyes within Onitoshi, though it would not be evident right away.

370 / 662

"Arden":
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

I would continue to talk to myself, rambling lightly under my breath about the smell, and how it wasn't that friendly down here. there was a little bit of distaste at all of this, but my attention would unfortunately snap forward mid thought. Where was he going? Taking a few steps forward, my own body lifted up, flying behind him. Gaining height, my own body would twist around to look back towards the entrance. What a scary looking gate. I could really feel that this trip was at the best it would be the entire time we were here. Once we gained a solid height, I would follow closely behind the other spirit, until a new sight came before me. The river of fire, a strange concept, would snake around before making its way around a city. My curiosity of the city expanded, while I took note of the little bit of architecture I could see. At conclusion, I knew it was not a very inviting place for a higher order spirit to be. Expecting to land, I was surprised to see us continue forward towards what appeared to be another city. To me, it looked like an archaic version of the human world, a cheap replica made down here. Yet again, I was gawking into the distance when the other spirit took a dive towards the ground between the two large establishments.

"hhmm.." I said lightly. Doing the same as the other spirit, I flipped into a twist before careening at full speed towards the ground. I had no idea if that was Arden, or which one it was. Both cities looked to be a pain in my ass, and I wasn't fond of the idea of even being here now. Unfortunately, my resolution to take care of this far exceeded that doubt, and I knew without a bit of hesitation that it was the right thing to do. The six of them would burn down here. I would watch the other spirit with curiosity. Was he taking me in the right direction?

"so, which one is it?"
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:58 pm

The question comes from behind me as my back is turned to Sanzon. My attention is split as I eventually turn my attention to the lesser of the two cities. It looked more of what Arden was supposed to look like. The other looked out of place and as if humans had come and invested this land. I begin to turn to inform Sanzon that we would be heading to the place that seemed less orderly of the two, but before I am able to speak, it appears that we are surrounded on all sides by demons of varying types. I pause for a moment, to realize the situation, and a frown graces my lips as I wondered if they were really thinking of defying me. In all, there seemed to be a little over a half dozen demons standing about us, two were higher order with deformed animal humanoid hybrids of other types. One of the higher order Onikonjou speaks, a brunette male in human form in a trench coat as he looks over to us, “you don’t look familiar… it’s odd to see new higher orders around here.” I do not answer the male. He looks to me and states, “you’re one of us…” His gaze shifts to Sanzon, “but that one there is a Kami, am I right?” I offer him no answer, though Sanzon might want to speak for himself. I was about the thought process of swiftly killing them if they blocked our path. I would motion to the city in the distance and ask, “what is that place?”
Effectively having ignored his reference to Sanzon, he seems to want to stay on that topic. He reiterates, “I asked you a question…” I give a final warning, speaking, “answer me or your life is void.” With a disagreeable look, the male grunts and thrusts out an arm towards me, sending out an orb of dark energy and thus starting a fight.

Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:06 pm

I turned my body away from the other spirit while looking at the older of the two cities. I had not really received a straight forward answer, so my attention was now to my own devices. What an unfavorable place this was. Shaking my head, I would run my hand through my hair while relaxing. unfortunately for me, the relaxing would be cut short with the appearance of others. What looked like, if I counted correctly and could assume no reserves were being held, about a half dozen or so demons. It had been a while since I had seen demons in their natural habitat of the spiritual realms. Great... and here I thought we could walk into the city without a single incident. I bet Domen was aching to flex his power anyway. I wondered if there was ever an instance where he would turn down a fight. To me, it seemed like he would blast away even the weakest opponent if they insisted on challenging him. Listening, I heard "kami" come from one of their lips. What an insult it was, to listen to their foul voices. My left hand would find their way to my pocket while I took a light knee, rubbing the ground with my right..
"The ground here sucks.. but it might work..."

Ignoring the one engaging in combat with Domen, I was more than confident that he could handle most of the ones here on his own. The more I did, the more disagreeable he would be later. I could already hear his words.. "I had it under control..." playing through my head. While focusing on those who were in front of me, I drew my right arm back, while taking a deep breath [charge]. "Break." Splitting that charge, I waited for the ones to charge to do so. While they approached, my palm would strike the ground, sending a wave of electricity across the minerals that it housed. A forty foot circle would surround me, where lightning would crackle up, paralyzing anything within its walls in a bold spectacle of electricity.

In a light tone to myself, I would give them my own reply... "The names Lightning Tiger... not Kami."

368 / 1192
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

The orb of dark energy flies through the air and strikes me in the chest creating a small cloud of dust with its ignition. After it clears, I am shown unphased by the attack, though I did notice the effect of Sanzon’s technique as the demons about us seemed to be incapable of moving. My gaze is swift among those there before my body slides forwards with my full speed as my sword comes to my hand and I slash across the neck of one of the more animalistic demons. In turning around, the sword comes casually around and lobs the head off of another paralyzed victim to his side. Sanzon’s words come in and the male who spoke found himself in a bind, unable to counter in his current form. Myself, having dispatched of two rather quickly, I turn back to the original male and lift the large demonic broad blade, pointing it towards the city and I ask once again, “what is that place?”

Regaining his composure a yokai in the ground causes the ground to break and split and the remaining 6 take to the skies as the lead speaker comments, “take them out!” Bedlam would ensure as fire and ice attacks would rain down from the skies and the ground wound churn and liquefy beneath our feet.

221 / 1209
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:03 pm

I watched in pure arrogance towards the demons as they were paralyzed in place. The smell of blood quickly came to my nose, courtesy of the other demon. As the ground broke, I floated slightly above it without worrying too much. Unless there were spikes or something coming out of it, flight could really negate most aspects of ground combat. With it being my weak point, however, I would not take it lightly. My attention would now turn to the air, as I knew that air combat was my speciality. Taking to the skies straight after them, I would flicker from sight, taking an angle up and over the other spirit. My right arm would come up, sliding in a cross pattern in the air in front of me.
"in the name of the emperor, spark!"
From all around the area, hundreds of thousands of tiny balls would emerge, giving off a low hum. Their movements were quick, as they shot across the air in front of us. Colliding with the fire and ice, the balls would glow brightly before exploding, detonating in a beautiful electrical blast over head. Hopefully, it would be enough to protect the other spirit as well while he took case of his own business. After considering the other spirits power with a sword, I figured it may be in my best interest to invest in a physical weapon one of these days. Then again, I was rather solid with my fists when I absolutely needed to be.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:48 pm

I would remain still as the attack came from the others to see how things would pan out. They did not give me any indication that I needed to move. In contrast, it would seem that the lightning tiger was able to counter their aerial attack with his signature spell. With that I am kept safe from the attacks that rained from above, but from below, the molten ground swiftly lifts up and engulfs my body whole, covering me and pulling me down and hardening in the wake of my departure as if nothing had been there. Now it would simply be Sanzon and the six demons squaring off as I was assumed taken care of.

Seeing as they realized he was a lightning type, the earth based Yokai quickly pulls balls of earth from blow and encases his cohorts in sturdy earth covering. A bit more confident, one thrusts out a column of molten ice towards Sanzon as the other prepared a shadow attack from below, sending up hails of shadow spikes up from the ground as another mixes the attacks of the others in a swirling vortex of wind energy looking to strike a combined attack on the kami.

201 / 1410
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:36 pm

F...M...L... what a crappy day this had turned out to be. The thoughts that came across my mind were that I was not going to make it out of here without a scratch. In our only real fight, we had been at an outnumbering advantage. Other than that, the only problems I had were with simple humans, and none of them could really touch me. turning my head for a moment, I realize that the other spirit is gone from my presence, and that gives me an even greater concern. My body would take flight, moving straight up and away from the ground. With the enemies now encased in earth, I was at an even greater disadvantage. Moving straight towards the molten ice, my body would twist around it before disappearing. While looking at my primary issue, I knew that the earthen material would be my weak point. With that said, lightning would not be as effective, and I would have to dip into the stronger abilities that would not be able to last that long. Drawing my arm back, my body would reappear in front of him, arm drawn back. The punch would come, rather nicely, straight towards the center chest of the demon. The destructive attack would either miss, or knock him away. Whether it happened or not, I would not wait for. With them firing other attacks at me, I would use the same technique again to move, hopefully catching the same spirit in the windy energy attack. Would that rock shell be able to hold out against my own force? I had no idea, nor was I going to stay there and find out. My primary concern was getting Domen out of the ground below. It would have been a great time for his black lightning thing...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 pm

When the punch connects with the first demon, a vertical shock wave expands in the air from the force of the impact and the demon is sent hurling away and falls in a diagonal path towards the ground that sends him crashing through a wall in the city. The demons are alerted to the attack and the speed of the lightning tiger, but by that time the second demon was already sent hurling, struck in the back by the same technique. The demons prepare themselves and ready to keep up with Sanzon’s speed, as that technique would not prove useful again. It is around that time where a large bolt of dark energy bursts from the ground, encompassing one of the defensive demons fully (heavenly rejection), bursting him out of his earthen armor. Three golems crawl out of the hole created by the attack and my body hovers up as I float up and out of the crater. The demons go back on the offensive, and I counter accordingly, locking eyes with one of them and binding them in a dark mental spell. His body falls freely from the ground as one of my golems follows after, playing ‘fetch’ to pummel him into de-animation. Once again, I speak, “tell me, what is that place over there.” Of course it is ignored as the attack continues.

225 / 1635
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:09 pm

A smile crossed my face at the sight of the other spirit. I knew he wasn't down and out, just taking a break while I had some fun. Twisting my body around towards the others, my arms would fly up at full force, sparking with energy. A blue glow would emanate from my body, while crackles of static energy would spark between my fingers. It was a shame that even at a severe disadvantage, these lower demons still had the thought process of victory. I wondered why he had waited so long, or maybe he wanted to make a nice entrance like that. Maybe later he could teach me how he got that demon out of the earth armor. That would definitely be a nifty technique for me to have in my arsenal. The other thing I had up my sleeve was a spell I was not too confident with, but would think about using if I absolutely needed to. Other than that, it was a crapshoot that I was not willing to risk.

"hall of the thunder king.. burst!" [valley of clasm]

The skies would darken above, before a rain of lightning bolts would come from the sky. In the center, and directly above the one who had been freed of his earthen armor, a large bolt of lightning would descend from the skies, lighting up the area in a brilliant flash of yellow light. I had not used this technique since the ice demon, and even then it had been combined with the other spirits to created a spell so powerful that it nearly killed him. A smile would cross my face at the thought of that level of power. I wanted that for myself, and I could safely assume that the other spirit would want it as well. If we were both that powerful, then chances were those six pillars would not be a problem any more..
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm

The enemy attack is parried by the attack of the lightning tiger; the bolts strike about the area and through they were weak against earth, their overall strength was enough to punish the demons who sought refuge in the air. Bodies fall to the ground after taking the hit, down, but not out. After hitting the ground with a good impact, the male humanoid whom first spoke to us attempts to pick himself up from off of his back, coughing and winded from the lightning attack. My foot would find its place on his chest as I step down, pushing him back to the ground with my sword aimed to his throat. My golems would be covering three of the other demons allowing Sanzon to cover the rest. My question is as it had always been: “what is that place over there.” The male lifts his head and then allows it to fall back as he rests fully on the ground and sighs, “it is known as New Arden. You must be from Yochi… if you haven’t been here lately it would be new to you. It was built by min’yuns under the order of a powerful demon… or group of demons… no one knows for sure. Arden is a place for rejects and those who do not wish to conform to the order New Arden is attempting to bring…”

230 / 1865
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 pm

A familiar sight would take to the air, while my body turned. With a single finger pointed forward, a spark would shine brightly before a bolt of lightning shot from the tip. I would exhale, giving myself time to breath before watching the damage. The bright flash of light would be a beauty to my eyes before it struck one of the demons on the ground. Watching the golems, I remembered how he had used them to wear me down in out last little skirmish. He certainly knew how to use them to their advantage. Shaking my head, I would quickly descend down to where the other spirit was, while watching the others carefully. What a pain in the ass that had become, and quick. Maybe we could let one of them go... to spread word. It might be in our best interest. Waiting for the other one to finish talking, I had no idea what he was talking about with a "new order".

"Domen... ask him about the pillars.. I figure he will answer to you.. "
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 pm

My gaze shifts to Sanzon as he speaks and then back to the captured demon. I can see in his eyes that he was thinking of fleeing, so I press down harder on his chest as I pin him to the ground. Dark hands come up and grip his body on all sides, holding down his arms, legs, neck and face (demonic downpull). The male seems to get the picture as he takes the initiative and answers, “fine… I’ll tell you what I know if you show mercy…” I am stoically silent as my gaze lingers on him, the main objective still on my mind with his prattling non important. “Speak on the pillars,” I order after it seems the male is at a loss for words. He swallows in and speaks, “I’m not sure what you’re referring to…” With that, the hold of the demonic hands binding him tightens and applies pressure to the ground with his body. The man corrects himself, “-but-! I do know of a rumor I heard…” He takes a few breathes before continuing, “There’s a group of demons that follow the previous Hogasha… I think I heard that they go by the Pillars… a while back when they were in Yochi, they recruited a large number of weaker demons to build up in the forest and attack the human’s city. Other than that, I don’t know anything.” I lift my gaze from him and look towards New Arden, wondering if there may be a connection between that city and those demons. I turn back to the demon beneath me and adjust my sword to strike a blow to his neck. As I do, he calls out, “The Oni Lord would know more!...”

288 / 2153
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Standing there, I looked around to the others who were pinned beneath golems. The situation had changed, and they all knew it. I could see it in their eyes, and their gaze didn't lie. Raising my right arm again, it would point to the closest one of his compadres. "Enlightenment of thunder and lightening..Spark." The same motion would be remade, and a bolt of lightning would crackle from my finger before striking the immobile enemy. What a shame I would have to go through this again to get truthful answers. I wanted to make sure every word he spoke was legitimate, even if I had to burn every one of his friends to cinders.

"Hogasha? Who is this Oni Lord.."

My arm would float across the air, pointing to another one of his allies. I would hate to blast another one, but would not hesitate to do so.. It was a shame that there were not more for me to electrocute, I was in a rather irritable mood and they were conveniently placed now.

"I'm running out of your friends.. and so are you.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Weighing his options, the demon chooses his words. “I’m being truthful with you really…” he pleads hearing the unsettling noised emitted from his comrades. He looks at Sanzon and then back at me. In Sanzon’s approach, my sword had steadied and I had prolonged my strike as there was more that was required of this one. My full intentions were to kill him whether he helped or not, but a span of time was purchased from his continued purpose. I am silent as I merely look down at the troubled demon. He speaks, “the Oni Lord isn’t someone like the Hogasha… those guys are demi gods. They’re not even on the same plane of existence as us… no, I’m speaking about the one who rules over a portion of Arden. He’s much stronger than us and has connections. We kind of work under him in a way… if you let us go I can take you to him. I’m sure he would want to meet the two of you anyways….” By now, his indignation had shifted to fear as he realized the difference between them and us. He asks, “so… will that work? He should be available if we go.”

200 / 2353
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:21 pm

I kept my arm raised towards the other spirits. I wasn't about to let my guard down, even for a second. After all, it had only been a few minutes between touch down, and combat. Whether or not he was speaking the truth was beyond me, but I knew I didn't trust him. If we let him go, we may have a different problem later with an even bigger group. Leaving the option up to my counterpart, I figured he would know what to do since this was his territory. "Its your call Domen. If what he speaks is the truth, then it might be advantageous for us to meet with this other spirit. If we could stir up some unrest down here, the pillars might come to us. I know that ice demon came to us pretty quickly last time, maybe we can get that again down here. Besides, I have a bone to pick with him, as much as you do."

Letting out a light sigh, I decided to lower my arm ,relaxing for a moment. Decisions, decisions..
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 pm

”Next Objective: Sacrifice”:
My gaze shifts to Sanzon, then to the downed male; I give a nod. I speak, “I will forgive you for attacking me, now accept my judgment.” With that, the cohorts covered by my golems are quickly dispatched by fatal ripping blows to the throat and or heart. The bodies are ripped to shreds until they eventually stain the street grounds. That was the price they had to pay for their insolence; I hoped they would learn their lesson in the next lifetime. Too many coming along with us would be annoying and I had no need for more lackeys in this realm at the moment. My attention stay s on the one before me as his comrades are killed and without batting an eye, I speak, “stand and take us to this place immediately.” The male begins to protest about his petty wishes about not being harmed, but in the sake of his own survival, he simply obliges and stands to his feet. My sword moves to allow him up as I watch him take to his feet. He begins to lead the way in the manner of walking. Moving behind him, I walk casually in following the demon.

200 / 2553
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 am

Staying close to Domen, I would watch the entire ordeal occur. It was rather brutal, even for me to watch. While holding my own comments to myself, I figured it would be best for all of us had I not criticize his methods. The last thing I wanted was to act like a higher order down here, especially since they could tell. At least by being a bit brutal I might be able to blend in easier. The black suit was a good choice, over my normal white ones. Shaking my head, I would move forward with the other two, while keeping a close eye on the other demon. Every few steps would allow me a deep breath or two, so that I would have the necessary energy to charge for an immediate defense, should we be attacked again. I was rather curious about where we were going, and of this demon guy was even that important. There would be a huge level of distaste if it was some lower crime boss that Domen could scare off with little effort. hopefully, if all worked out well the first time around, we would be able to get the info on the six pillars that we needed, find them, kill the ice one, and get back to the human world. That was the plan that I would run through my head several times, knowing damn well that it would never be that easy, or that simple.

"How much farther..."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 pm

I would continue to walk with the demon that shows us the way. Answering Sanzon’s question, he speaks in a regretful tone, “not much further, we’re almost there.” His steps continue at a swift pace, as if forced to move. The streets of Arden were much different than that of the city on earth. It seemed more hellacious and in tune with the settings of Onitoshi, unlike the newer version of the city that was to our backs. The red buildings and structures seemed molded of the burnt ground beneath them. Arriving at a large manor or sorts situated between two smaller structures, the demon stop at a gate way consisting of two brimstone pillars with demonic skulls adorning the top and jagged spikes protruding the sides. “We’re here,” he comments turning around, “this way.”

The way is lead up a pathway of medium length leading to the entrance of the compound. Two biped red bull like demons stand in the door way, but allow the one leading us to pass through having recognized him. There is no door in the door way, so we simply walk through it. On entering the male’s voice lifts, “boss?” The compound is large, as hinted from its outward appearance. Eventually we come into a large room lavished by demonic animal skin hides, bones and other artistic add-ons with a pit of fire in the center. Beyond the fire pit is a dark throne of bone seemingly from a very large animal. Upon that throne would be the ‘boss’ to which the male was referring. My gaze lifts to him with its normal stoic expression as I look upon him. The head guy in charge had a large stature as he sat in humanoid form at least three times my own height. His head was almost to the ceiling, with long black hair with a matching beard, dark reddish skin, dressed in black and silver robes. Our guide motions to the male sitting on the throne as he comments, “these two took out my entire team, boss. I’m bringing them to you to see what you want to have done with them.”

358 / 2911
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 pm

I took a breather, knowing now that we might not be that far away from our destination. Shaking my head at the streets, I watched the looks of demons as we passed by. The architecture was slightly bothering me, as it held little artistic value to me other than being an atrocity to my eyes. The smell of the air was thick, and I despised it as well. The location we were heading to came into view, and I was rather surprised. I didn't expect something like this. Following the other two inside, I stopped for a moment at the entrance to get a good understanding of what we were doing. There was no guarantee that he didnt have fifty other spirits waiting for us. I wasn't saying that I didnt have the balls to take them on, but there were other things I wanted to deal with. With a light sigh, I would swallow my doubts before heading in behind them. The new sight, was even worse than outside. I had heard of demonic brutality, but this interior design took the cake. The animal skins glowed from the light of the pit fire in the center. Stopping behind Domen, to the rear right, I waited for the guy to introduce us.. and what an introduction it was.. I knew this was a bad idea, but I figured I would do it anyway..

"Actually, is I may..."

Stepping up next to Domen, I figured it was in my interest to play diplomacy here. After all, he looked rather strong, and if we could get out of here without a fight, the better.

"his team assaulted us in open ground, got their asses obliterated, and then he agreed to help us track down our target. The simple fact that he is here to gravel before you is because he said you are top dog around here."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 pm

My gaze shifts to the side as Sanzon comes to speak; I decide to allow him to speak, because I might end up leveling this entire area. The boss listens to the Kami’s words before bringing a hand to his chin and rubbing it. The demon who brought us seemed to be troubled by Sanzon’s explanation, but he was stopped from interrupting by a disapproving look of the Oni Lord. He shows his arrogance as he speaks, “his people were weak, it’s no surprise you were able to defeat them easily. Still, Kami, you are not on your land. The order would state that you never enter into this realm; you’ve broken a pretty strict law. I wonder how long you’ll carry that blue glow? Still, I don’t have time to devote to you and whatever it is you want. If you want my time, you’ll have to earn it. Do you see this pit of fire? Its enchanted flames burn the souls of those thrown into it; it creates an aroma fit for the Hogasha. As you can tell, it is empty. Bring me a sacrifice for my fire pit, and I may listen to your words as I waft in the smell of this pit.”

207 / 3118
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 pm

That demon had a point, that I would not dispute. I was outside of my territory, and breaking a rather strict law by coming down here. It was a pain that I had to go through the ranks of dealing with someone like this. I hadn't expected one that knew the laws of our worlds. I looked towards the pit, bringing my attention over to it. It seemed that he wanted a sacrifice. Would it be out of line to suggest, let alone do something so brash as what was on my mind...My head would turn slightly to the left, smiling at Domen for a moment before making my move

"gladly."

With a swift movement forward, I would plant, my right foot in the lower back of his henchmen before kicking him forward towards the pit of fire. If his boss wanted a sacrifice, I would attempt to give it to him right now. After all, his life, in my eyes, was forfeit anyway. There was no telling what would happen to him once we left, and it may have been me doing that big demon a favor so that he didnt have to leave his big ugly chair to do it himself.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 pm

I glance to Sanzon as he glances to me. It seemed as if our minds were in agreement. After the swift kick, the demon stumbles forth into the fires, to which a large flame rises in engulfing him. His body begins to burn within the fires and the hue changes from oranges and reds to a more golden tint. An aroma similar to ambrosia permeates the air and with a massive inhale, the Oni Lord takes in the scent of his lackey. He comments, “he smells a lot better than I would have imagined.” The Oni Lord looks back to Sanzon and speaks, “I like your style. So much so, that I think I’ll give you something.” With a wave of his hand, the demon manifests chest armor upon us both. He speaks an ancient incantation and the armor vanishes. He informs, “I’ve given you an armor given to me by my personal spirit blacksmith. I’m sure two men like you can come to appreciate it; think of it as a token of my acceptance of you. How lucky you are… You can manifest and dematerialize it upon will… just say the word.” Assuming that we only came because we were lead here, he comments, “you’re free to go with your lives. Come visit some time, I may have something for you.” Though he said it like that, I was not budging until I got the answers I wanted.

239 / 3357
----
Make your mark – Completed (+1 turf point, Arden)
Sacrifice – Completed (+Bronze Chestplate)
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 pm

I watched the ordeal, and enjoyed getting rid of that smelly demon. While I was out of my boundaries, I had no quam or hesitation with taking down a demon. A tightness covered my body, and I wondered if it was okay for me to accept armor from a demon. This was near blasphemy to me, but I would keep my mouth shut. Although I enjoyed burning demons like incense, I had better things to do with my day, and not a lot of time to spare. We had come here for a certain, particular purpose, and that was for answers. I didnt care if we had to bring the house down. After all, with this structure, it would be pretty easy to detonate at point blank any of my lightning abilities. That demon, although large, was at a disadvantage, as we just cremated his lackey that held intelligence on the two of us. Seeing Domen fail to move at the dismissal, I did the same. I meant no disrespect, well, at least the lowest amount possible to a demon from me, in the words that would come. Hopefully he would continue to be cooperative. At least I could trust that if we got into a fray, I could stand back and let the other spirit take his stress out here. That large body would probably be nice to pound down.

"Actually, we wont be leaving, until we find out more about the Six Pillars."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:51 pm

New Objective:

“Well well,” the large Oni Lord bellows with a grin on his face. “Unfortunately,” he continues, “in order to find out about them, you’re going to have to leave.” He crosses a leg over the other, much like a business man would as he continues, “see, you both think you’re pretty bad ass… that’s fine, but I can’t do anything with that. If you want information, then the way I work, you’ve got to do something for me.” He continues, “luckily for you, what I need and what you need are in the same place. I remember hearing about these six pillars… I need something picked up from an informant I know… he has information in a form only I can decrypt. If you bring it to me, it will make everything clear about all you need to know…” He strokes his beard and leans back awaiting Sanzon’s answer.

149 / 3506

----
Finger Lickin Good – In Progress
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 pm

I would bring my gaze to Domen. It didnt seem like we had a choice, other than openly engaging in combat with him. Being in the middle of a demon city, fighting with a demon, was a bad idea for me. The chance of someone else jumping into the combat just because I was a spirit was a rather probably event that would occur. Great... Shaking my head, i figured it would be best to play politics and business with this one until we got the package. It seemed rather convenient that this being had what we needed at another location. I wondered if there was an easier way to barter with him. After all, these pillars may be a nuisance down here as well. Then again, for what they did in the human world they might be considered heroes. A sigh would come from my lips, while I turned towards the door, but didnt move.

"What do you think Domen?"

161/ 3804
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:08 pm

A frown graces my lips as the words exit the Oni Lord before us. I was a gopher to no demon and neither would I subjugate myself to such a notion. As Sanon inquires on what we should do, I speak, “you go, I shall stay here with this one.” My firm gaze on the male hinted that I would watch him the entire time Sanzon would be gone. I allow, “I give to you my servants in case you have need of them.” In this manner, we could cover all bases in case the Oni Lord had something up his sleeve. The thought of killing him had come to mind, but he claimed to have information I wanted and I did not have the ability to see into the minds of others. I thought about taking him down and torturing him to speak, but someone like him may be proud enough to die, thus making things annoying to myself. Choosing between the least of annoyances, my arms fold at my chest as my body was planted in its current stance. There would be no need to talk or to make this pleasant, it would be as awkward as possible.

200 / 3706
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:29 pm

I would exhale deeply in annoyance. While Domen was clearly larger than myself, at his current point he would seem to tower above me. Wouldn't it have been better for me to stay here? I mean, walking around in public down here without another demon sounded to me like an open buffet. "go.. where? I dont exactly know my way around your neck of the woods...I'm not saying that I'm afraid to do it, it just seems to me like you would be better suited for this job..."
I would take another step towards the door while wondering if Domen intended to kill the other one as soon as I left. That would not really surprise me at all, and maybe he had something more brutal up his sleeve that he didnt want me to witness. Either way, something told me he wouldn't budge on the matter. Maybe this brestplate could get a test run in while I was down here doing a safari in the underworld...
"I'll head downtown... wherever that is.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Sanzon’s words fall of protest on deaf ears as I was only interested in his compliance. As if a statue set in stone, my stance faces the large Oni Lord who seems to be displeased with my determination. “Please yourself,” he states, “so long as I get what I need…” Looking to Sanzon, he speaks, “you should be able to find the place easy… at the moment there’s a large turf war going on. It will be the place with the explosions ongoing; it should be starting any moment now. The name of the place you need to reach will be code named ‘The Bakery.’ You’re looking for ‘the Baker’ and picking up ‘the package for Ron.’ Bring what he gives you to me, and hurry with it. I would give you a guide, but you killed too many of my underlings already.” With that, the Oni Lord rests the side of his face on his fist and turns towards an empty space. Picking up a large rectangular device, he presses a button and a large screen manifests depicting the battles outside. “Servants!” he yells, “bring me something to eat!”

190 / 3896
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:31 pm

"ron?"

I laughed lightly under my breath, keeping it as low as possible. My thoughts of Domen completely ignoring me were gone at the sound of what might be that large demons actual name. A demon named 'Ron'... Sliding out through the same way we had entered, I figured it would be easiest to take to the air so that I could cut down time and get a better scope of the area. The demon had been rather correct, as the sights of smoke rising into the air could be seen from my height. Taking a hand through my hair, I would fly into the distance at full speed towards them, while getting ready for battle. If I was about to go into the center of a turf war, the easiest way to do it would be a hit and run strategy. by chance, I should be able to get an easy ambush off figuring they probably wouldnt expect a lightning kami to drop down, bolts flying, grab a package from a bakery, and jet out of there as fast as possible. After all, it was the least I could do for our demon friend named "ron.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm

The shadow and earth golems slide over the ground as they follow behind Sanzon much like body guards. When he takes to the skies, they trail by the ground making sure to keep up with him while ignoring pretty much everything around them unless needed to respond. As he enters into the bad areas, so do the golems, though they ignore any confrontation for the moment. They are noticed as is the flying kami in the sky. The flying higher order with a blue tint seemed to garner more attention than simple golem demons. The demons in the area were easy to tell apart who was with who; their skin and clothing was of either one or another color: red or blue. Demons were fighting and devouring one another on the grounds and in the skies, as demons often flew. As Sanzon would approach in black, he was considered a threat on both sides, but not as much as the obvious threat of each other. He would be attacked by random projectile type attacks of varying intensity. The golems would lash out and attack at the ones attacking him and continue in sort of a drive by manner of speaking.

200 / 4096
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:20 pm

I had hoped Domen was enjoying his little time back there with that big ugly demon, whose name was apparently "ron". I sighed while curving around a large building to bring the turf warzone within my sights. Sticking close to the building side, I would plant myself on it before raising in altitude in an attempt to avoid the larger blasts. Twisting around, bolts of lightning would come from my hands towards the smaller attacks while I descended in a straight path towards the ground. I bet Domen would have done something to get everyones attention and scatter them from the area. Using that mindset, I would simply speak, lightly and to myself.
"emperor of sky, destroyer of will, spark!"

My right arm would fly upwards, while hundreds of thousands of balls of light careened across the area towards the ground. They would spread out in the center front of the building before hitting the darkened road. Upon impact, the blast would spread across the streets in a bright flash of electrical energy, sizzling the area in power while illuminating the darkness in a flash of light. What a beautiful way to introduce myself. Hopefully, I could now get in and out without a problem...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:35 pm

As the lights come down from above, the large explosion clears the area in front of the bakery while rattling those within the establishment. An opening would be made for Sanzon if he were quick. The demons in the area for a pretty large radius and beyond were either knocked out, hurt or in the process of composing and picking themselves back up. A blast like that would be expected, but only from someone or something powerful. The golems would rush in and hold a parameter seeing as they judged this was the area that Sanzon was trying to get to.

101 / 4197
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:42 pm

I would plant my feet, and immediately use my speed to my advantage. Taking notice of the golems, my move would be made. With a flicker, what short image of me would be gone while I rammed at full speed through the front doors of the "bakery". Sliding to a stop, I would float upwards before announcing myself as a messenger and delivery partner for "ron".
"Greetings Baker, I am picking up a package for Ron. I dont have much time, so spare me the trouble and hand it over before there little turf war comes into your crib..."

I wondered if he even knew what a crib was. Had I been around the humans long enough to start using their street lingo? I had heard that term around the academy from students every once in a while. Speaking of the academy, I wondered if I could get a tax cut for doing a public service. I bet that human would shoot that idea down as fast as possible. Lifting my arm behind me, I would speak another simple incantation, "hall of the thunder king, destroy.".. with those words spoken, the skies would darken slightly before lightning bolts rained from the sky, striking the area around the outside in an attempt to help hold the demons back.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:22 pm

The baker was a large portly fellow in the form of a biped pig that turns around as he is called and the situation is explained. “Eh?” he snorts as Sanzon comes in and spouts a lot at him. He understands the words ‘package’ and ‘Ron’ and with that, he says “oh!” and moves to a package on the counter. The interior of this place actually looked like some type of medieval bakery. The way he moved, it seemed as if the explosions outside did not bother him much as it seemed to come with the real estate. He walks the package over to Sanzon and hands it off, snorting, “be sure to thank Ron for me and give him my thanks!” With that he turns and waddles off to back behind the counter.

134 / 4331
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:54 am

What.. the frick? I looked at him curiously while his casual movements seemed without stress or issue. how interesting. I would watch him carefully while he presented a package. Was this actually a bakery, and I am picking up this demons stupid lunch? A sigh would come from my lips while I picked up the small package. Looking out the window, I figured it would be best to make sure that this package was not harmed. Getting in was easy, getting out was another issue. Now I had something to protect. Growling about it to myself, I would step out into the street and take a look around. The golems had come in rather handy, and it would require a thanks to the other spirit. i hoped his own work was going well back with that stupid demon. I would really, really like to kick him in the face right now. Bending my knees, the muscles through my legs would contract, giving me a burst off of the ground at full speed. The package would be tucked under my left arm, while my right arm pointed towards the ground.. "enlightenment of thunder and lightning, sonata."

A spray of strong bolts would be released in a shotgun fashion at anything that may have decided to follow me. If I made it out of there without any trouble, it would be a quick flight back to that other place to get this deal going.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:14 pm

While waiting for Sanzon, the golems had sustained a good amount of damage. They tried their best to battle back any hostile threats that would enter into the café, while allowing women and children to casually come in if such an event occurred. During this process, they had to dodge the friendly fire pushed out by the lightning tiger in his attempt to too guard the entrance. By the time, Sanzon flees the scene, they are ragged and worn. They follow behind with much speed to exit the fighting area, not feeling pain, but having to deal with the effects that damage has on their bodies and abilities to move smoothly. They would follow behind the higher order until they returned to the place from whence they had originally come; they would not fall or falter, under their own power, until released from the bounds of physical form by their master’s words.

152 / 4483
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Seeing the cleared skies, I would bring myself down towards the area where I had originally departed. The package was tucked lightly under my arm, and remained unharmed. I would wait for the golems, as i was appreciative of their presence through this entire ordeal. Upon their arrival, I would fly at full speed into the compound, through the large opening with no doors, and into the fire pit layer, only to slide to a stop next to Domen, who was right where I left him? Great. While my mind told me to tell him he was a lazy ass, I went against it, and instead simply tossed that package over to the large demon. What I wouldn't give to kick him in the face right now.
"done. now, about the pillars.."
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:21 pm

”New Objective”:

My gaze shifts as I note Sanzon’s return. The events in his departure had been lackluster with nothing much of significance occurring other than me staring a hole through the head of the Oni Lord. The golems come in behind Sanzon and I could tell that they must have run into danger of some sorts. Sanzon, himself, seemed well enough unharmed, but that much was to be expected. With a nod, I release the golems and they take the action to fade into the ground, returning to nothingness. My gaze shifts back to the Oni Lord as Sanzon offers the package to him.

Reclining in his position, the Oni Lord shifts and turns as he grins, catching the package as it is tossed to him. He opens it, and smile at the contents. From its elevated position in his hands, it would be impossible to see, but his eyes, shining with delight, reflect a cheesecake. Not just any cheesecake, but the best cheese cake in Onitoshi. He takes the entire thing in a single inhalation and savors his treat before returning his attention to the fact that we were there. “Ah, very good, I suppose I can help you now that you’ve done something for me,” he assure. Clapping his hands, he summons a sultry maiden mixed between a tiger and a humanoid. He motions towards Sanzon and I and comments, “give them a gift basket.” She carries to us two bags containing ten servings of Ambrosia in them each. He comments, “that’s almost as good as this cake… that’s for you to keep. It heals you as you eat too; pretty sweet delicacy here.” Returning to topic, he comments, “when you ask about the Pillars, that is too vague. I’m assuming you know they work beneath the former Hogasha of this land. We try to stay out of their business… they’re not trustworthy. It might just be easier to go to where they are…” He pauses for a moment as if about to tell us something good before speaking, “I do not know where they are, but I do know someone who knows. There is a Yokai that has existed since near the creation; he knows all. Go into the red forests of Solvay and seek out Leviticus… he will help you. Oh by the way, why are you seeking the Pillars? Are you trying to join with them?”

400 / 4883
----
Finger Lickin Good – Completed (Ambrosia +10)
The Come Up – In Progress
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 pm

I watched him completely inhale the product before explaining that it was a cake. That slightly.. no.. greatly infuriated me. There would be a pulse of energy released from my body [exert] at his hesitation in finishing his sentence. I was not here to be nice, or to play delivery boy for some asshole, oversized demon. He then went on to talk about an old demon out in the red forest, one of great power, like we were actually going to walk away all nice and friendly like.

"You see, the pillars gave us a bit of trouble back on the human realm, and this ice demon got the shit kicked out of him by my partner and I before he ran away all coward like.. so if you plan on sending us on another little adventure, please think twice. From what I know of my partner here, he likes to blow things away before I have the chance to interrogate..."

Taking a step next away to the other spirit, I didn't want to be standing right next to him should he take the incling to engage in combat right here and now...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 pm

The Oni Lord looks to us with a raised eyebrow, partially at the exertion by Sanzon, and then proceeds to blow us off with a half assed excuse stating, “I’ve told you where to go, now go there. You’re only walking to your death if you’re attempting to battle The Leviathan. I doubt the two of you could do what you say… if you don’t be good boys and leave, I will have to show you how weak you truly are…” It isn’t soon after he finishes that sentence that I come to the conclusion that he has told us everything he is useful for. Without any form of incantation, my arms unfold as my right hand swings up sending a ripping wave of dark energy running along the ground to the seated Oni Lord dismissing, "die." I expect an explosion to follow the Dark Wave Crasher, but instead the Oni Lord holds out his palm and the attack breaks upon an invisible barrier. “Now you’ve gone and done it…” the Oni Lord states as he begins to get up.

180 / 5063
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 pm

At the moment the oni lord would get up, I would make my move as well. We were inside, so it wasn't like his mobility would be as great as ours. I didnt know about Domen, but being in the air was where I felt at home. I half expected Domen to bring the house down, not do something so clean and efficient. While I was rather surprised that he had done something so clean and professional. It was also something I had never seen him do before, or at least i didn't remember it. "cover your ears.", would be the only warning I would give Domen. Taking a deep breath into my lungs, sparks would ignite there from the training I had received during my EOTL training. It was a technique I had never used in combat, well, at least not since the days in the other world. I guess it was only right that I used it down here. The charge would resonate up my vocal cords before I slid a half step forward. My jaw would drop, allowing a resounding wave of low pulsing sound to escape. The sound would amplify into thunder, a large booming sound that would shift the orientation of the inner ear to those within range. If successful, his orientation would be thrown off, making him disoriented, and an easy target for my demonic partner.

roar of thunder: +stun
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 pm

“Cover your ears?” I hear come from Sanzon. I would do no such thing. Ignoring the warning given, I am privy to the resounding noise that emits from his mouth, as if his banter wasn’t annoying enough at times. When it hits, much like the Oni Lord, I find my focus thrown off and I am forced to gain my bearings. The Oni Lord gains similar symptoms as he holds onto the throne to steady himself. His ability to keep the barrier lifted in front of him fails and the invisible barrier is negated; not that it would be noticed in the first place. The Oni Lord would assume a defensive posture as he took the time to recompose himself.

120 / 5183
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 pm

I was happy with the result, and took forward at the opportunity. Throwing my arm back, I would force myself forward at full speed, using a technique that only spirits could utilize. The speed projection would make me disappear to most creatures before reappearing near the large throne. My arm would be extended, to a simple touch. In my clan, we guarded the heavens coasts against demons who wished to breech spiritual borders by any means necessary. As a method of subduing them, we learned to concentrate our energy to disrupt the enemies. while Domen was great at what he did, my focus was more on support and suppress before executing.
"Subdue."

With a light exhale, the spark would jump from my hand to his leg, a highly positive charge. if he had a moderately balanced system, the highly charged touch would cause his muscles to contract and convulse in paralysis before spreading through his body. We had given him fair warning. I would look over to Domen, noticing he had a bit of the same result from the thunder.. I had given him fair warning...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Shaking the effects of the scream off, my gaze lifts to see Sanzon already upon the Oni Lord and seemingly holding him paralyzed somehow. For that moment, I forgot about the trespass Sanzon perpetrated against me, as my attention was more so to the Oni Lord. To my surprise, the Oni Lord reacts, though sparks flicker about his body. Over powering the paralyzing bind with sheer strength he growls and swings his arm back with a back fisted strike large enough to encompass the lightning tiger’s upper torso. After the swinging slam, the large Oni Lord exerts, thrusting force out in all directions, bringing harm and destruction to his own building as some of the walls are compromised by a destructive force. After the exertion, he would be seen in a new form with a red aura wafting about his form, elongated hair and more pronounced muscular features.

148 / 5331
----
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Watching the large demon overcome the paralyzing touch of my clan, my eyes would slightly widen before a large ligament was sent my way. My arms would cross in front of me while I braced for it. The strike would plant firmly across my center arms while I tightened all of my muscles before I was lifted off and sent into a hard structure on the other side of the room.[toughness] My body would of course create an imprint, while I crawled out of the hole and dusted myself off. I did my turn, time for me to charge for a moment and see what the other spirit was going to do. I figured he would be bored and ready to get some stress out. To be completely honest, I was surprised he had stood there for so long without making a move yet. Cracking my shoulder blade across my spine, a series of quick, sharp cracks would fill my ears. it was almost show time...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm

After the strike comes out at Sanzon, I would have been on the move, but the exertion that came afterwards, pushed me back into my original position as I found myself unable to advance on the destructive invisible force pushing me back. After the exertion stops and I reset my footing, I notice the disappearance of the Oni Lord as he appears high in the air above us near the ceiling of this domain gathering power in his palms. Reaching towards the heavens, I call upon the Sora Kuro causing the area above the demon to become tainted with dark energy. Realizing this, the demon cancels his attack and turns around. Just as the attack is about to unleash, the darkness fades and deteriorates in a dissipating manner. The frown grows upon my lips as I brace myself before thrusting my body upwards in order to meet him in the air.

151 / 5482
----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into the deep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the deep   Into the deep Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the deep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next