Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exalted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Exalted Empty
PostSubject: Exalted   Exalted EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 am

Kuna had managed to find himself an abandoned house to hide in while he figured out what he needed to do. He figured that he needed to blend in as much as possible with the locals and not stand out so much. *Dumping me into the past like this. I am really going to bash Izuya's head in.* He said entertaining such thoughts, but he could not really afford such thoughts. He was pacing back and forth in the front of the house wondering if he should head out into the village and see what kind of information he could pick up, but that lead back too standing out with the clothes he was wearing. Kuna would finger his clothing knowing he would have to find something that he could use too wear that wouldn't have him sticking out like a sore thumb. There was no real way he could afford to go walking around in the modern clothing he was wearing, and he would draw lots of undue attention and not all of it good. He was confident in his athletic abilities, but he would rather not try to dodge unwanted attention in the unfamiliar terrain. "I will probably still stand out with the kimono on, but I shouldn't attract the same kind of attention if I was in modern clothing." He would say looking down at his school uniform. There was even the thought about what his family was doing with him gone at that particular moment, with a pang of regretfulness. *I'll need to find Izuya soon to try and see if I can find out how they are taking my disappearance.* He thought to himself.

Last edited by ero on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Exalted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exalted   Exalted EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:49 am

He would move towards the back of the house running through whatever was left, but it just seemed like the only clothing was women's clothing. A long groan escaped past his lips as he contemplated what he was going to have to wear right now. He was looking at doing something he was totally going to regret, and the one thought going through his mind at that time was. *DAMN YOU IZUYA!* He had his thought of murderous intent for the moment before he started picking through the particular articles of clothing that he was going to wear. It was a grim task, but he had pulled out a few outfits that would fit him reasonably well. A lot of the clothes was moth eaten, but there were a few kimono's that while obviously feminine in nature, and most of the male clothing as spare as it was moth eaten. There was enough male clothing though to make a suitable outfit if he needed too,but he picked out a feminine kimono. He figured that he could pass himself off as a female if needed, but he was honestly hoping too keep things simple enough. "Seems like I have got enough to keep myself clothed well enough, and I have shelter. I just need to find some place to eat, which means I need to go out and look for a place to eat." He said to himself. Kuna would crack his neck from side to side as he picked up a stale purple kimono.

Last edited by ero on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Exalted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exalted   Exalted EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm

He shuddered to think of having to go out dressed as a girl, but he put it out of his mind as he started getting dressed. It would be a few moments later that he finally walked out of the house in a feminine kimono that hugged his body, much to his distress. Kuna also had managed to comb out his hair to make it look like a girlish short haircut. He gave another sigh and stepped out onto the street intent on find as much as he could about this realm he had been dumped into. He stepped into the street and looked up into the blue sky, and he was grateful that some things were common across the realms he was similar. Kuna moved his way through the streets keeping too the lesser congested streets since he did not want to push his luck with the locals so much. He was moving through the streets, when he came too a puppet show that was surrounded by kids. A soft smile crossed his face as he watched them. "We all know the stories of Merkus and bringing the light of salvation to the earth, but do you all know the stories of Sol Invictus who is the unconquered sun?" The puppeteer would ask the kids through his puppets. "Ah, well let me tell you about the most glorious hero that ever was." He would say, but Kuna was moving through the crowd not wanting to stay in one place to long.

Last edited by ero on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Exalted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exalted   Exalted EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 pm

There were some people looking at him, but not many people glanced in his direction. The blond was very much grateful for this as he mingled amongst the people. He could recognize the language and understood it, but the dialect made it hard sometimes for particular words. He at the same time picked up the name of the village he was in, which floored him even more. Saichuugai...which was a longer version of the name of Sai city. *So, he sent me not only into the past, but into the precursor of what would be future Sai City.* He thought with a little chuckle as he continued mingling amongst the villagers. It seemed that there was no mention of spirits, so it looked like the charade was in force here. He would slip into a clothing store and look around at the more masculine clothing, but he did not even think of buying anything since he exactly zero money. Kuna admired things a little bit more before pulling out and mingling back amongst the crowd. He would make his way back to the abandoned house and look around once more before slipping back inside. "Right, so it looks like I can communicate with them well enough, and I have a place to stay at for the moment." He recounted to himself as he rubbed his hands together. "Guess, I will need to find some means of employment." He would say to himself as he started getting undressed and back into his normal clothing.

Edit: gained Lawgiver soul line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exalted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exalted   Exalted Empty

Back to top Go down

Exalted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Yochi Furi :: Yochi Furi (old)-
Jump to: