H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

S i t e I n t e r a c t i o n
Phase 2 - The Past Can[not] Escape The Future
Location: Omniglobal, Past Realm
OOC

--------------------------


Location: Mandira (Air)
-----------

A mysterious cloaked figure floats in the air. He hovers in the air and blocks Mukhya's path to the main land. His body is entirely covered in the black cloak and hood. There is no indication who he is. He doesn't give out a magical energy signature (if Mukhya rolls a perfect in sensing, he could tell that the signature is either being masked or wasn't there). He doesn't say anything at first. Three orbs (beach ball sized) hover in the air behind him. One is above him with two to each side in a triangle. Each orb shows one of the battles going on. He telepathically speaks to ???.

"Mukhya..."


Location: Tara Mura and Hejar (interaction results)
-----------

The envoys that were sent to Hejar are able to speak with the village elders. The two villages come aware of the situation and now know that the mainland near Mandira was under attack. They let the envoys convey their message. The village elders agree to investigate the issue and send out scouts. Hejar agrees to look into it out of their own interest. Tara Mura has more diplomatic reasons.


Location: Saichuushigai
-----------

The battle had started! One thousand warriors dressed in Domenance and Mandiran clothing attack Saichuushigai. The city met them with their full military force. The battle starts close but early on it looked like it favored the Sai Army. During the battle the Sai Army would notice that people who had been struck down were able to get back up. The FMD warriors with their heads cut off stayed down, but if legs or arms were cut off, they'd wobbly the best they could. The moral of the army goes down.

"They're demons!"

"Keep fighting!"

Gen Sai and Treshin hears the news that the warriors are immortal.

"How can that be?... they're stronger than before."


Location: Artilia
-----------

The Storm of Flaming Light causes moderate damage to the Fake Sai Army. The Fire Hall of the Lightning King again causes moderate damage to the Fake Sai Army. Most of the army was laid out by the attack. After about 10 seconds the charred bodies slowly get up. The army regroups! Half the army try to attack Sanzon and Jaine and the other half of the army run to the edge of the water.
:: Area % destroyed = @.@ (self induced)


Location: Domenance
-----------

Kaelas causes minor damage to the Fake Sai Army and receives 5% damage in the process. The warriors that were knocked away get up after about 10 seconds of being down. They get back up and attack Kaelas and Kazakura. Only blessed attacks would destroy them for good. Half of the warriors keep attacking Kaelas. The other half run past her and head straight for the workers. They reach the workers and clash with them. It would be easy for them to rip through the forces, even outnumbered.


Location: Between Domenance and Saichuushigai (U10)
Spoiler:
 
-----------

After a back and forth of devastating attacks, Marcos gets the upper hand over Domenyun. He takes him out the sky and to the ground with a shattering attack so hard it creates a crater. Marcos lands and slams one foot on Domen's back. Marcos is strong enough to keep him down. Exert would not work to push him back this time. He look down at him with his fists on his waist.

"Talk now tough guy! Do you understand your place now? You're a Higher Order, I'm an Elder! Know the order!"

Tiamat looks over to Marcos and speaks.

"Honey, there's some type of battle going on at the large village. I wonder if this is the doing of that demon... it also feels like there's 2 more battles. One to the east and one south."

Marcos growls.

"Someone else who's got to learn a lesson... we can check it out in a moment, I'm almost done here."


---
ooc: sorry bout the crappy post. can't concentrate for shit here w/the boss whistlin all daym day in the background and ppl calling over and over. if i missed somethin let me know in ooc.

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Respected Elder


Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 am

With a frown I noticed the descent of something rather powerful. I mutter to myself and prayed that whatever showed itself when the dust from the impact cleared, that it would not be too much worse than this army. I did not think I could handle anything else. "by the heavens, what now' Kaelas just shrugged his large shoulders and almost over turned me. Then my eyes caught sight of a frowning visage as the dust and pieces of earth cleared out. "Domen..." I could not have been happier to see him. Kaelas upon seeing his master roared a greeting, his wings lazily pumping the air as we hovered. Then I nudged the massive tiger to the temple steps. When he landed, I dismounted and shooed off the tiger. Kaelas jumped down the steps and moved to plant himself behind the army to await instructions.

The bow of light appeared in my hands again, pointing it to the sky, I let the holy arrow fly. While the clouds were forming, I reached up and snapped the arrow off in my shoulder. With a strangled scream, I pushed the broken piece through my shoulder. After finishing with that, the healing rain came down over the temple. I would have to do this quickly. I reached down and ripped the arrow embedded in my thigh from my flesh with a screech. The rain began to soak into the pores healing me as I recouped.

Location: Domenance
WC: 2079
PC:10
Summary: healing

Kaelas (Stats= Ascended)
Elemental Blast (ice) (fierce)
Health: 130%

Kazakura (Stats= Average)
Health: 100%
Stamina: 95%

Volley of Holy Radiance.
Spoiler:
 




Last edited by Kazakura on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle


Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:40 am


The area would disappear underneath me without much time for me to even notice. Flying towards the coast, I would encounter something completely, unheard of. What in the name of kitten fuckery was he doing over here? didn't he have my village to destroy? Who was that other cloaked critter? Why did he have wings? what in the hell? throwing my right arm up, my body would come to a sliding stop while I spoke the simple phrase "light of day, sparks of night, stray and burn." Watching him attack the other, I would do the same. I didn't want anyone in my way when I dealt business with the other spirit. Calmly, I would speak...

"Divine Scream of Thunder...."

Hundreds of thousands of balls of light would hum to life, swirling and pulsing with color before flying towards the other figure. Upon nearing the cleansing area, they would compress their area before sparking. Electricity would crackle before a flash of blue light emerged, followed by the explosion. I would exhale while waiting for the spirit who had assisted in burning my village to the ground to turn and acknowledge me.


--------------------
Tech : Scream at cloaked figure, + Divine Cleansing, Zeta, +9 Damage?
Notes : HP:200, STA:113
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle


Number of posts : 2378
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 am


Flames would spread across the rest of the village as the army razed it to the ground. The hard work that a certain spirit had done was gone, and now all that remained was ruins. Listening to the words from the other spirit, he would turn... Sai city? I had been in this time for a good twenty minutes.. I had no idea where that was, or what direction I would have to go in to get there. Shaking my head, I would simply float there while watching the soldiers from the army move into the water. What a pain in the ass.. Would they be able to make it that far under the water without being pushed off course, or was there some form of demonic gps that they had in their minds to take them forward. It was going to be interesting to see how this turned out. I wonder where the other spirit was sent...

Tech :
Notes : Artilia ruins, HP:160, STA:120
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:20 pm

S i t e I n t e r a c t i o n
Phase 2 - The Past Can[not] Escape The Future
Location: Omniglobal, Past Realm
OOC

--------------------------


Location: Mandira (Air)
-----------

The figure doesn't need to see the glow, he can read Mukhya's thoughts. Hinder is successful. The light covers the figure. At the last minute, he closes his eyes and whispers.

"Feel my pain." {Sharing mode, 3 posts}

He casts a spell that reflects his status onto Sanzon and Psyre. They would feel the same pain and take the same damage that Ayhkum would. They would also now be hindered. There's no indication of this spell to let them know about it yet. They would just feel like they got hit with their own attack, etc.

* In the future, both ppl will need to know that they're collabing a spell for it to work. You can blame it on how complicated the process is, or the concentration required to pull it sync w/someone else's energy. *

The cloaked figure holds his chest after the attack. He looked like he was banged up pretty bad. He had blood dripping from his mouth. He looks at Muhkya (whether he's conscious or not).

"So your decision was to kill instead of be killed...."


Location: Saichuushigai
-----------

The Forbidden Cloister is underground below the temple. The entrance to it is in a room behind the main sanctuary. Only priests and priestesses are allowed in that room. The door looks like a wall decoration in a rectangle. It glows softly and only Seijin would be able to see it right now. Touching it will open it, and a stair way leads down into the underground area. An invisible barrier blocks off the Forbidden Cloister. There are no walls, just a stone walk way. The rest is just black abyss. The stone path is like a maze. A white spirit would be there to lead the way for Seijin. She'd eventually get to the guardian of the Forbidden Cloister who would stop her. The guardian is a really big dove and really bright and glowing. The dove is going to ask for proof of purity.

--

The Priests take advantage of Seiki's diversion.

"Pull back as many wounded as you can! Get them inside of the wall. We must tend to our fallen!"

The rear forces focus on Seiki. The leader of the FMD activates. The bulk of the army hides him at a far distance from Seiki, but his eyes glow. He makes a hand seal and then presses his hands against the ground. The earth under Seiki (25 yards wide) turns into mud and then suddenly into water. Two huge waves rise on both sides of Seiki and crashes down on him. The FMD army not caught in the water pull back from it. The water doesn't go away after the attack, but it spreads out to cover about another 25 yards.


Location: Artilia > Mandira
-----------

The demon army marches on. o.o. They are almost to Mandira. They're hidden in the water so they're all ninja like.


Location: Artilia > Saichuushigai
-----------

Mukhya continues to leads Jaine to Sai Village. Jaine flies behind him. They will reach Sai Village soon.

"We're almost there friend. I have a special task for you."


Location: Domenance
-----------

The army turns their attention to Domen. The leader of FS Army makes another hand seal and touches the ground. He instantly changes the ground under Domen to quick sand. Two large waves of sand create waves on both side of Domen and crash onto him, then harden into a coffin o.o! The coffin instantly drops into the quick sand and the ground hardens {Sand Coffin, Fierce Bind}.

---
a lil distracted, but i think i got it all on this one.

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 pm

His gaze goes back to seek out Kuna; it was kind of like a real life version of where’s waldo in the sea of men who were fighting the demonic forces. It wasn’t too bad since Izuya was able to sense him and Kuna was one of the people going against the grain who were outnumbered by the people heading in to get chopped up and hurt. “Aww,” he murmurs to himself as his tone seems as if his feelings are hurt by Kuna’s uncaring. The grin on his lips proves that he wasn’t truly upset; he just needed more time… maybe. There is the whole black flames thing that pulled Izuya interest as he recognizes the boy from before. He makes the comment to himself, “so that’s how powerful that one is. Then I wonder what the sensei can do…” Slightly reading Kuna’s surface thoughts still, he hears the threat come in. He doesn’t answer it, however. He wanted to keep the illusion that something had happened to him; answering back wouldn’t help his cause at all. Still, he did find the battle had suddenly become entertaining. Turning to view the teal haired boy fight, he mock cheers, “go human go! I wonder how long he can keep this up!”

211 / 1551
6
Location: Warzone, Outer Sai Village

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:50 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I

(Domenance)

With another slash of my sword, enemies fall into pieces before me. I allow my cursed blade to draw judgment on these worthless minions. I viewed these demonic spawns as being beneath the humans whom I allowed to bask in my excellence. I take a step and noticed the consistency of the ground shift radically. My gaze is down to the ground as I noticed the shifting sands as I recognize, “earyth magic...” Immediately, the unaffected golems would shift to each side and scatter from their area to preserve their consistency. A dark shadow lingers over me as I find myself bordered by walls of sand on either side of me; my gaze lifts forwards and ahead of me as I frown, “annoying.” I feel the pressure of the walls slamming into me, the shift in the sand from molten to hard when the coffin is form. Suddenly, before the coffin is able to drop, there is an explosion as it is pushed out and away from my body as I stand in the middle with my left arm extended and my sword held in my right hand (rejection). I had rejected the earth bind, now allowing it to take hold of my form and have its way. In the wake of the rejection technique, I hover above the quick sand by inches after pushes out the attack. I continue on, in my unstoppable manner, floating forwards at the same speed at which I had been walking. My blade lifts back up and slashes through the ranks of demons in my path casually as my voice is coarse as it demands, “who did that? Come out and face me to be judged. I will cut down this entire army until you present yourself to me.”

Attributes: Ascended
HP: 166 / 180
Sta: 0 / 180
Used: Sonic Slash (9%), Weapon Melee (9%) x2, Golems (9%), Rejection (9%)

295 / 2411
5

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II

It looked like I had gotten a lot of attention which was fine by me, but it would seem that I hadn’t fully learned the lesson that my sensei tried to teach me earlier. I felt a harsh pain in my chest and momentarily coughed up blood due to the strain I was putting on my body. I hold my left hand over my mouth with my right still on Goronova. Looking down, I only notice the blood for a moment, though I don’t have the leisure or time worry about it; the adrenaline keeps me moving and bowing to the pain of over exerting my body. I would move about and evade a few incoming attacks by the skin of my teeth before the terrain makes a drastic change. I lose my footing for a moment as the ground under me quickly turns into mud and then suddenly, I was falling into a lake. Unable to stand on water, my only real alternative was to jump out, air hike and use wind to project myself. Unfortunately, the idea in my head was much harder to do due to the fact that my body was fatigued. The best I am able to do is attempt to stay afloat, but as I do that, I noticed the large waves hovering ominously over me. Wincing at the thought of impact, I do my best to suck in a deep breath and brace my body before the waves could come crashing down on me.

HP: 100 / 100 (? Damage wasn’t specified)
Sta: 10 / 100

251 / 2208
5
Used: Hell's Echo (Destructive, -35% sta), Airboost (-10% Sta), Physical Melee (Affinity, -3% Sta), Weapon Melee (-7% Sta), Godspeed (-14% Sta), Omnivision (-10% Sta), Exert (-21% Sta)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 am

Location: Mandira (Air)
------------------------

When the attack bounces back against me, my armor is ripped open under its force and my body is able to withstand the primary force of the attack. It hurt a bit, but I wasn't going to show that it had pained me at all. I look at him then at my own hand in confusion. I hold off on finishing him off since I managed to hit myself with my own attack. I wonder if he has the ability to use the Ayna power. I mean I had never really trained the power before my long slumber, but it would be quite a pain if he was able to do that. He speaks, which briefly distracts me from really acknowledging the fact that Sanzon was not only here but got himself involved in my fight. I needed to be able to communicate with Sanzon privately. My eyes turn a stormy grey as my thoughts would be covered in mist to an outside onlooker. "Sanzon, I have an idea." I focus for a moment so that I could push these thoughts deeper into his mind while clouding his surface thoughts as well. I had never tried to guard my mind would reading and communicating with another's mind. This is interesting to be honest.

The figure shows weakness yet I compelled to extend mercy. "You threaten not only my people, but the rest of the mortals in the realm that I have called home for hundreds of years. You want them to suffer for no reason, so yes, I will kill you if I must in order to ensure that the mortals can enjoy peace. I will rid this realm of those who mean it harm and you are no exception. You gave me my memories back and now I will find peace, so I am compelled to spare you as a sign of gratitude for what you have done for me today. Find your peace and your purpose for this is not it." I am ready to handle his next attack or to end this unnecessary hostility. I wanted to get to Sai Village to aid the humans in their fight as I saw them suffering in the orbs. I also needed to help my people on Mandira as I could still smell the smoke.

404/5965/17

Modes Activated:
Casting - Myndius (2/5)
Light - Hinder (2/5)
Mental Defense (1/4)

Powers Activated:

HP: 175/200
Sta: 127/200
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 pm

wc: 475 | 1845
Location: Saichuushigai Front gate
pc: 5

She put Rhapsody down on the ground and raised her arms in the air stretching not looking excited or joyful about having to get in there. Seiki didn't look like he was doing well from the manner that he was standing at. "I gotta go save my foolish student, who still has yet to learn anything, you keep safe here Rhapsody. Anyone come and mess with you, then protect yourself okay?" She knew what her pet was capable of and from the look of things people didn't seem to concern themselves with a small animal that was so low to the ground to fight against. Rhapsody quarked as Izumi took off her cloak as smirked, this new outfit felt nice and extremely flexible to move in. Thigh high black boots, a solid black mini skirt single dress outfit which held purple trim at the top that held her breasts together.

Arm length gloves that stopped at about the center of her arm. Much skin exposed, but she looked as beautiful as any model, her now long lavender hair fluttered in the breeze as she ran toward's Seiki. Her normal speed much faster than any regular human. She would easily maneuver her way through the army, though how was she going to save Seiki. She could just swoop in and save him by letting her appearance come into view, but she had only just recently learned she could hide her appearance, she didn't really want to go ugly. Though as she was running, some of the enemy soldiers charged toward's her, but with grace she leaped high above them and while in mid air a change had occurred and wings surrounded her body, leathery golden wings just wrapped around her causing her to fly through the air like a bullet before she suddenly vanished from sight, god speed[honed].

She closed the distance between herself and where Seiki was by this point the wave was coming to crash upon Seiki, but before the wave fully crashed Seiki would disappear as well from that spot only to reappear outside the range of the pond that was made by the leader. Izumi had god speeded her way toward's Seiki and fly right above him grabbing him by his shirt and god speeding out before the wave crashed down upon him. Izumi would land behind Seiki once again in her beautiful appearance. "That was a close one." she stated as she took in a deep breath, moving that much was still a bit tiring. She patted Seiki on the back as she walked next to him. "you rush into battle to quickly, you have to work on that or else next time you may end up dead, I don't want to have to explain to your mother that you died in a war that wasn't even happening in our own time."

----
God speed [honed] three times = -30 stamina

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jherit
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 197
Age : 27
Location : Michigan
Points : 0
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:54 pm



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
---->|Before Garen and Armant the mass of the enemy army is leveled. Asmile forms on Armants face. He slides his sword free from the corpse. Its body making a thud as it hits the ground. Walking up next to Garen he places a hand on his shoulder. "Well we might win afterall." Garen turns to look at him and at the same time as if to mock Armant a cascade of clinking begins to their right. They both look forward again and the still flaming bodies start to pick themselves off the ground. Armant casts a worried glance to Garen and notices hes not smiling anymore. "uh oh thats never a good sign" he tells himself. As he looks at Garen he catches movement out of the corner of his eye. He turns to face it and just barely gets his sheild in the way as a sword clangs off of it. The blow slides Armant back a few inches. The attacker was his first opponent who obviously wasnt dead and was still pissed. Behind the attacker Armant could see the other two him and Garen had killed were also rising again. Armant goes to get Garens attention but he sees him rush past in the corner of his eye and dive into combat with the first two all over again. Armant takes a deep breath and readies his sword once more. "I killed you once Ill do it again." As he finishes saying this he charges with the sword straight out behind him diagnally with the ground, the tip almost dragging across the soil.|<----

265/1079
2
Sai Village, On the frontlines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:13 pm

It was behind the main sanctuary, she had to get there fast and she wasted no time, she even loosened up her kimono in order to move in bigger strides instead of small strides that her kimono made her do. A bit of her leg's showed but she needed mobility right now and had to get to the cloister, she knew her way around the temple with her eyes closed so it didn't take her long before she had arrived at the room. upon arriving to the room she opened the door that led into the room and her eyes fall upon the wall decoration that were glowing. She stopped a second and stared at it and looked around wondering if anyone else noticed it, but everyone else was running about the few that were left behind in the temple were scurrying about getting things that would be needed for the civilians to try and keep them calm. No one really seemed to notice as they ran past the room she left the door open to. She looked back a moment at the open door and closed it before she made her way to the glowing decorations.

"It's here." she stated to herself as she took a deep breath catching it and she fixed up her kimono so she would at least look presentable. All this moving about quickly got her tired and somewhat sweaty though at the moment she didn't look sweaty since the sweat dried out by now. She just felt hot from the heat of the sun. She paced her hand upon the glowing decorations and the wall opened up she stepped back as it was a bit of a surprise that it opened in such a manner. "Oh..." was all she stated as she was a little fearful of the unknown and she placed a hand upon her heart as she took in a deep breath and held it as she stepped inside and noticed nothing happened to her.

She had to get moving and the only visible way was the stairwell she was on so she traveled that route. Her eyes glanced from left to right seeing the abyss of nothing, she had to be cautious on how she stepped she wouldn't want to trip over herself and fall in. Though as she started moving there more stairs began to appear and she stopped confused as to which way she was suppose to go. "This way" a soft and gentle voice spoke out to her as she looked to her left and noticed a white spirit who was smiling at her, there was no definite appearance to this spirit just a white glowing spiritual being, she couldn't tell if it were a male or a female, but she felt that she could trust the spirit so she followed.

Led to where she was suppose to go, she thanked the spirit, but before she was capable of moving any further she was stopped by the guardian. It was a really large dove and Seijin stared wide eyed as she looked up at the large bird. She stood there silently as she was hated by this bird who asked for proof of purity. This made Seijin blink as she tilted her head. How can she prove her purity? Is there something specific that she had to do to show her purity? Did she have to introduce herself? Seijin placed a hand upon her heart and took a deep breath as if her breathing was this tying piece that helped keep herself together. "Very well."

She closed her eyes and began to loosen her kimono and undress herself. It was the only mean's she could prove, coming to one as one was born in, they enter the world with purity and free of sin. that must be what the Dove was trying to get at. Her sash dropped to the ground and soon she opened her kimono and allowed for that to drop to the ground as well. she didn't wear a bra but she did have panties and she took that off as well. Allowing herself to be seen in the nude, she didn't feel ashamed about it, a bit embarrassed but she has appeared in the nude before for her right of passage to become a seer.

Her hands lowered down at her sides as she stood with her leg's together and her earthly colored eyes stared up to the Dove. "I come to you as I came in birth, pure and whole free of sin."


Word count: 758 | 1880

Location:Saichuushigai, Temple of Light - The Cloister
Post count: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:53 pm

S i t e I n t e r a c t i o n
Phase 2 - The Past Can[not] Escape The Future
Location: Omniglobal, Past Realm
OOC

--------------------------


Location: Mandira > Artilia (Air)
-----------

The figure's mental voice is shaky.

"You say no reason... You're blocking off your mind from me? I was right... you wouldn't understand... Only she would... She would have been my only ally."

He holds out a palm at Mukhya and Sanzon. His palms glow and he draws and amplifies energy from both of them to keep himself alive {umm... i dunno, energy draw? +25% to him, -25% to yall}. He slowly heals and tries to damage both of them at the same time. He holds this technique to keep drawing every each post. (He is unable to use other techniques while using this one.)

"Just please die (Mukhya)! And you... you're just in the way! (Sanzon)! Why do you protect the weak when you couldn't protect my mother?"


Location: Mandira (Ground)
-----------

The FS Army comes on shore on the island of Mandira. They are soaked, but other than that they're ready for war. As soon as they get on the island half of the army attack the docks and any boats that are around with hacking, slashing and bashing attacks. The other half goes to the village inland to attack the residents.


Location: Saichuushigai
-----------

Treshin walks up and into the Sai Village army. He carries a holy staff in one hand and holds his other hand out. His body glows a little with spiritual power, his head is lowered, his eyes are closed, and he whispers a prayer.

"Melodies from heaven... disperse these ill spirits and grant us strength."

Radiant house-sized bubbles float down from the skies. When the bubbles touch they pop. When the bubbles pop the liquid inside burns the FMD Army but heal and restore humans.

Suddenly fire rains down from the sky onto a section of the Sai Village army (fyrestorm). Men scream out in pain as they are burned. Jaine can be seen in the sky with Mukhya next to him (confuse lasts 1 more post after this one). Mukhya laughs and creates pockets of polar voids in the middle of the Sai Village army. The voids rip apart the fabric of space all around the army and causes multiple violent bursts of energy all at the same time. Each explosion about fifty feet large {Multi Clasm}. The army takes moderate damage. Jaine emotionlessly hurls fireballs at the Sai Village army one after another. Mukhya speaks to Jain.

"Kill the leader."

Jaine looks to Treshin and locks on the target. He starts gathering energy. Fire surrounds him in a ball. The heat is so intense that the ground units can feel it.

--

A warm light glows around Seijin. It fades after a moment. The guardian speaks.

"You're heart and intentions are pure. You may proceed."

The guardian disappears. A stone alter appears behind him. In the center of the alter was a place to kneel. This alter would connect her voice to the Mystic Kingdom. If she asked for their help, they would accept and tell her help was on the way. After that, the path way back to the entrance is lit up.


Location: Domenance
-----------

The FS Army stops attacking Domen. They distances and make a circle around him keeping about 10 meters away. The archers line up and fire at him from all sides. The FSA leader performs another earth spell. He lifts a huge wall of earth where the worker men are and lifts them off of the ground. The earth wall has a hole in the bottom center of it. Half of the the FS Army (the half not attacking Domen) uses this to by pass the blockade and run into the village so that they can attack the buildings and get at the people inside. o.o

---
almost didn't make it xD lemme kno if i missed something.

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II

Just as I thought I would be taking an early bath, I feel my body ripped from the waters… Actually, it was more like I found myself on dry land once more. The speed at which I moved, though I was used to moving at it on my own, catches me off guard when someone else was controlling which way I would be going. After coming onto the land, I cough slightly and stand to my feet as I realize that my Sensei, in all her power and beauty, had come to my aid and pulled me out of a situation where I had been in over my head. I adjust my shirt on my body. A smirk comes to my lips as I was glad to have a Sensei like that around; Ashram’s approach would have been much different as he would have simply allowed me to fall out of the water like a drowned rat and then probably told me to keep on fighting. It was nice to be pampered by my Sensei every once and a while; it encouraged my crazy. With the pat on the back, I nod and speak, “sorry, Sensei, I got over excited.”

Around that time, I would notice a radiance display of in the air due to the priest’s technique. Not having seen it actually coming down on me, one of the bubbles pops and covers my body in its spiritual contents. I would experience the healing of minor cuts and scrapes gained from fighting in the mosh pit of demonic warriors. Soon after that, the sound of screaming comes to my ears as I look to the sky and both feel and see two high order demons in the sky attacking the army. With a frown, I growl, “Sensei, it looks like they’ve brought powerful reinforcements.” Around that time, Mukhya’s wide area technique would explode at multiple points within the army making me feel a bit in my stomach as I knew it had a negative impact on the human lives of which the army consisted of.

HP: 100 / 100
Sta: 20 / 100

346 / 2554
6
Used: Hell's Echo (Destructive, -35% sta), Airboost (-10% Sta), Physical Melee (Affinity, -3% Sta), Weapon Melee (-7% Sta), Godspeed (-14% Sta), Omnivision (-10% Sta), Exert (-21% Sta)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:27 pm

wc: 472 | 2317
Location: Saichuushigai Front gate
pc: 6

She merely chuckled to Seiki's words and nodded her head. "It's fine, so long as your not dead I don't care. Just be cautious." Izumi glanced around seeing how the army was organized and she did come to notice that well there was a group that seemed to be huddled together. Why is that? It was just odd for them to crowd themselves like that, unlike the rest of the enemy that was battling this group kept to one position. Something just wasn't right about it.


Though not long after that Treshin had performed a grand scale spell that Izumi noticed at a distance when she saw the bubbles coming down and hitting various people. She arched a brow for a moment before her head rose up and looked toward's the bubbles that were coming down and one popped above Seiki and due to her being so close she was hit with it also. She blinked several times when she felt whatever it was cover over her and she felt her fatigue just lift away. She took a deep breath and lifted her hands and stared at it. Looking around she noticed that the FMD army was burning when they were touched by the bubbles.

Her mind added some things together as to what the weakness for the army could be but she couldn't put it out in words when he eyes widened as she looked toward's the fire that began to rain down. This attack wasn't coming from Seiki, but it seemed there was another that was causing the attack, but from the targets that were hit it seemed they sided with the enemy. She stared up to the skies and that was when she noticed the ones that were there.

Though what caused her neck hairs to rise was when she saw the multitude of clasm spell's hitting the army. She took a half step back as she knew what sort of power it was, she has the spell herself, but this one seemed to have performed it several times over. "Yes, incredibly powerful, it seems as though they know spells of the void." she informed Seiki. If they knew clasm, what else could they know? Soul ripper, this sickening feeling filled her. "Seiki, we have to be extremely careful, and I do not want you to take this lightly. Be extremely careful, if they were capable of performing a spell of that magnitude they may know more than just that spell. And the other spells of the void are just as bad if not worse."

She then lowered her voice, but was still able to speak loud enough for Seiki to hear. "They may even have an attack that you cannot see at all." This she was meaning about the Soul Ripper, a spell she didn't show Seiki yet.

---- Recovered from Treshin's spell.
Health: 100/100%
Stamina: 100/100%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jherit
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 197
Age : 27
Location : Michigan
Points : 0
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 am



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
---->|The charging Armant meets the soldiers swing with his own. Armant brings the sword swinging upwards with all his might, the tip scraping across the soil as it does. The blades lock and Armant braces himself against the weight better.He looks over the locked blades smiling to the soldier now feeling more confident in his sword skills. "I think Im beginning to get the hang of this." Armant breaks the stare down by rolling a step back and retaliating with a swing of his own. The man parries his blow but this time Armant is able to keep his sword close to him not leaving an opening. Armant jabs with the lip of his sheild and the Soldier deflects it with a swing of his sword. Armant had hoped for this because now he had his openning. He brings his blade in from the right follwing the soldiers swing through. Armants blade cuts into the soldier just under the arm and cuts across his chest. The soldier stumbles back holding his chest and dies once more. Armant looks to Garen who still was holding off his two but he needed help. Somehow they had pushed him further towards the frontline cutting him off from his comrades. Armant dashes towards them coming up behind one of the two and brings his sword slicing downwards across its back. It lets out a yell and turns to face him. "I must not have cut far enough through the armor." He thinks to himself. The angry soldier is wincing a bit so he knew the blow had hit true but not as hard has he had hoped. Armant stares the soldier down hoping that this would atleast give Garen the break he needed. Then the soldier comes at him and they exchange blows, Armant relying on the sheild mostly to block being unskilled enough with a blade to try to parry. Though he was attempting to parry a bit more now that the blade was getting more comfortable in his hands. The solder comes on a bit stronger and Armant fights to keep the pace. Then in the distance behind the soldier a wave rises up this catches Armant a bit offguard just as the soldier jabs his blade. Armant moves the sheild to block but the sword slides across the shield and it sinks into his shoulder. The pain seers through Armants senses but almost instinctively he wips his shield at the ground and grabs the soldiers wrist holding the blade that was burried in his shoulder. Unable to escape, a now pissed Armant draws his blade back as far as he can and with every might he possesses he drives his sword into his opponents gut right to the hilt.Then he pulls it to the left and it slices clean out the side of the soldier. Armant continues the sideways pull of the swords momentum to bring the blade back overhead. He brings the blade down with the rest of his remaining strength and cleaves the head off the soldiers still falling body. With the adrenaline wearing off Armant sinks to his knees in pain. He reaches up and pulls the blade free and tosses it aside. He is barely aware of Garen yelling his name behind him. The only thing he can concentrate on is the pain. Water comes flooding through. It comes up to Armants waist as he sits there on his knees, one arm dripping blood the other hand with his sword resting in his lap. The pain is dizzying and he falls backwards on his back in the inch deep water. There is no sound... Over head Radiant bubbles the size of houses are raining down. "I must be dieing".|<----

624/1703
3
Sai Village, At the frontlines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:13 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II



Her answer made me feel good and let me know that she was looking out for my well being, but to business I was wary of the very strong opponents that seemed to have entered the battle. After the large multi cast of void, the one who controlled the same element as me seemed to be charging for something. I knew that it probably wouldn’t be good to allow him to simply continue to charge and use whatever attack it was that he had. My gaze shifts to my Sensei as I ask, “then we should attack, right?” By this time, Treshin’s spell had worked upon my body and I felt well enough to get back into the fray, though this time I would keep an eye on my stamina rather than simply go balls out with no real recourse on how to escape the battle if needed. I heard the internal bell chiming for me, signifying that round two had come and I was ready to get at it. There were two of them and two of us; they seemed to be a much larger threat that the demon army, since there was no way the humans could fight them.

HP: 100 / 100
Sta: 100 / 100

201 / 2755
7
Used: Hell's Echo (Destructive, -35% sta), Airboost (-10% Sta), Physical Melee (Affinity, -3% Sta), Weapon Melee (-7% Sta), Godspeed (-14% Sta), Omnivision (-10% Sta), Exert (-21% Sta)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:30 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I

(Domenance)

Whoever was leading this army seemed to take the path of the coward as I go unanswered. In what was perhaps their smartest move, I find that the members of the demonic army pull away from me in an attempt to surround me. Aside from that, they would attempt to move beyond the worker army that would be displaced by the large adjustment of earth that was performed perhaps by the same entity that attempted to bind me within the earth. I found this to be annoying as it showed that I could not be leisurely in my attack; I had to take out large numbers at once. Normally, the warriors who were not fully immobilized would get back up, adding an undead dynamic of my enemy, but thanks to Kazakura’s earlier spell, the army seemed somehow spiritually weakened.

As the array of arrows makes itself towards me, I release a weak exertion of energy away and from my body (exert, strong), enough to displace the arrows before my body lowers and both myself and my golems burst into action. Lifting my hands to the skies, I call upon the powers of the Sora Kuro with a clenched fist. Darkness builds in the sky and suddenly ravaging bolts of dark energy cascade down over a radius of 30 feet strike the blessed enemy army repeatedly until one large bolt comes down and strikes the center of their ranks, hopefully interrupting their movements, while targeting the earth user and bringing death to a large number (~200).

Attributes: Ascended
HP: 94 / 180
Sta: 0 / 180
Used: Sonic Slash (9%), Weapon Melee (9%) x2, Golems (9%), Rejection (9%), Dark Skies (45%, Rolling), Exert (27%)

255 / 2666
6

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:30 am

The member 'escalation' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 am

The warm glow that surrounded her body made her skin tingle lightly and it even caused a smile due to this tickling sensation she was feeling but she managed not to laugh from it as she looked to the dove who had stated that she was pure. She smiled and bowed to the dove before the dove had disappeared. "Thank you." she stated after the Dove had disappeared and she stood straight and looked to the stone alter, there wasn't really time at the moment to put her cloths back on so she made her way to the stone alter and once she was upon it she dropped down to her knees. Her hands coming before her and holding each other as in a typical prayer position and her head hung as she closed her eyes. Invoking upon the Communicus Grandus seal placed upon her tongue. "Please heed my voice and accept my call." She started out, her voice connecting with the alters and her voice already traveling to the Mystic Kingdom, though if there were a human standing near Seijin the words she spoke would be un a completely different language that sounded as though it would be impossible for human tongue to even speak. "It is I, Seijin, I am asking for your assistance. Saichuushigai is under attack by a demonic army. I do not know how long we can last, but please, please help us."

A voice traveled back, it was that of the Mystic Kingdom's leader, Seijin smiled hearing the news that they accept her plea of help and that help is on the way. She could just feel the tears just forming in her eyes. "Thank you, thank you so very much. May the watcher's watch over you." and with that she got out of her prayer position and stood up from the stone alter and got off of it. She walked back to her cloths that littered the floor and looked to the lighted stone steps that was to lead her out. "Just hold on a bit long High Priest Treshin." she stated as she went and got herself dressed. As she as she did she began to run back up the stairs following the lighted step's back to the entrance of the place.


Word count: 381 | 2261

Location:Saichuushigai, Temple of Light - The Cloister
Post count: 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Location: Mandira (Air)

When he holds out his palm, I don't even bother trying to read his thoughts to know what he is going to do, I extend try a different tactic. I use my ability to bend the space time continuum to my will to see into the future about a half minute or so. What I see is myself get weaker and him distraught about me not being able to save his mother. Hmm... that is my angle then. When time comes back to the present, I lift my hand and wave it at him dismissingly. A flood of sutra cards would surround him so that even if he tried to destroy some of them enough would encircle him to bind all magic around him. "Stop this. I am sorry that I could not save your mother. I wish that I could have. I truly do. From the memories, I got from you, she was a wonderful woman full of light and happiness that merely wanted others to be safe and happy. If I could bring her back to this world, I would do so. Trust me, I understand your pain. The pain of losing the woman you love most in a manner that you can't stop or control. I know the pain..." My voice trails off because the earlier mind meld with him returned memories of Bijali and her death. The lingering pain from those memories is still present. If he wanted to hurt me, he did it on accident b/c I can fully understand and remember why I snapped so many years ago.

Location: Mandira (Ground)

When the army first makes its appearance coming out of the water along the shore, it would cause instant alarm. The bell alarm is sounded and the army is alerted to the coast. Adrian sends two units of 100 soldiers each to the shore. Five more companies of 100 each are moved to the edge of the wooden walls surrounding the Outpost's lands. Archers would line the wall and as soon as the enemy army is within their range, volleys would be loosed into the enemy ranks. They wanted to keep them back and at bay. The gong would also alert me in the air. Depending on the figure's response to my request to cease hostilities, I would ask Sanzon to lend aid in the defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jherit
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 197
Age : 27
Location : Michigan
Points : 0
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:27 pm



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
---->|Laying there in the puddle staring up at the bubbles raining down he is completely unaware of the silent world around him. He closes his eyes and thinks about the house and the possibilty of knowing his family. He thinks of Sister Karin and her smile. He thinks of his new friends Izuya and Garen. He feels himself being proped up from the laying position as Garen slides his arms under him and lifts his head up him up. "Snap out of it kid!!" Then SHE appears in his minds eye. "Get up! Carry on!" Armant psuhes her out of his head. But he hears her voice one more time. "Champion you've got a legend to forge." These words get the wheels in his head turning. He relizes he can feel Garen shaking him. "I wont die here! I control my destiny and I decide this isnt it!" These words bring flash backs of him and Izuyas first conversation. "Man what would Izuya say?" He could almost hear Izuya saying someting like "Oh quit being so melodramatic and get up! There still so much fun to be had." A smile appears on Armants face and Garen stops shaking him. He opens his eyes and Garen smiles "I knew you wouldnt go down without a fight. Stay still! I think the blade pierced a lung" Behind Garen a soldier comes in for a suprise attack but Garen twirls around leaving Armant to lie there in the puddle. Overhead one of the bubbles pops and some sort of liquid rains down. As it washes over Armants face he laughs a bit. "Fucking Izuya..." The mystical liquid has a soothing effect and Armant starts to feel refreshed. Looking down to his wound he sees little wisps of smoke rising as the wound seems to wash away. Meanwhile Garen is having a hard time with the soldier but atleast both him and the soldier cant get an opening. Then just as the soldier goes for a jab, out of nowhere, a shield comes rotating into view like a frisbe and catches the soldier in the jaw knocking him sideways and dazing him for a second. Garen takes this chance and runs him through. He turns to see who threw the sheild just as a bubble overhead pops and showers him with the soothing rain. Standing there in the rain is Armant pulling his gloves on tighter. Garen gives him a confused look but notices his nicks and scrapes seem to stop hurting and realizes the rain has a healing effect. Armant reaches down and grabs his sheild. As he replaces it upon his arm where it should be looks at Garen and around him at the army. The rain seemed to have the opposite effect on them. Armant draws his blade. "I just got a second lease on life. Lets get em!" Garen nods and they both charge the nearest enemies currently distracted with the burning rain.|<----

493/2196
4
Sai Village, On the frontlines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:38 am

wc: 278 | 2595
Location: Saichuushigai, next to Seiki
pc: 7

This was a bit difficult to play out as to what should they attack, obvious enough though the main opponent's they should be worried about is Jaine and the Mukhya that was there as well. From the look of thing's there seemed to be a sort of situation going on since Jaine's attention seemed to pull toward's someone else. Though the intended target was unclear Izumi nodded her head. "Yeah, it's time to attack, let's take out that fire hazard over there, You go on ahead I'll watch your back!." She stated as she patted Seiki's back as she was glancing toward's the other one that was there in the air, unsure of who it was exactly that performed the multi-clasm spell.

It was vital that Izumi figure that out, because from the knowledge she held upon the void, the powers that they dished out were more destructive that anything fire can do. From the current look of things it shows obvious enough that Jaine was the fire user, though it was unsure if Jaine was the user that summoned the fyrestorm before. Izumi would keep a close watch upon the current targets as well as keeping a look out with her senses about any random army soldier that decides to attack them. She needed to keep Seiki safe, like herself, he has someone to go home too, but unlike herself he doesn't regenerates on an island like she does. She also needed to keep a look out as well for any more void techniques, the terrain was already messed up enough making it difficult for a lot of crazy movement for all the army from either side.

---- Recovered from Treshin's spell.
Health: 100/100%
Stamina: 100/100%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II

With the pat on the back, I am given the go ahead to enter battle. The roles were defined; I was the chu chu fist melee fighter while my sensei would play the supporting role. That much was fine by me. “Right,” I answer with a nod as I crouch slightly in my stance looking up to the male who was gathering a large amount of fire for some reason. From my training with Ashram, I knew that fire was weak against water techniques, but unfortunately I didn’t have any of them. My thoughts recount that I had fire, wind and my fists. Suddenly a voice comes in and reminds me, ‘You have me too.’ It is with that voice that I remember I had the blessed sword in my right hand. I would use Goronova as Ashram would have used her. I decided that I needed to distance myself from my Sensei as I would be noticed after my attack.

Still a good distance from the actual army after being saved by Izumi, I dash towards the right while the fiery male was gathering his energy. After getting a good amount of distance between my Sensei and myself, I stop and redirect my momentum. My legs crouch and I spring up into the air. A the pinnacle of my leap, I press off of the air once more to ascend higher into the sky as I pull my blade back with both hands. On reaching the burning sphere of energy, I would pull the blade down and strike it with the blessed blade, hoping to disrupt it somehow, or break the user’s concentration.

HP: 100 / 100
Sta: 87 / 100

Airboost (10%), Weapon Melee (7%)

274 / 3029
8

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm


I felt a light bit of strain come across my body. Looking across at the being, I would float forward while coming next to the other spirit. Watching his actions and words, my gaze would move to my counterpart for a single glance. At that point, I would head directly forward towards him. With a small distance between us, I would flicker from most sight. Reappearing directly in front of the other being, my arm would swing forward, charged with a power that only spirits were capable of. I was not about to wait here and waste time on small talk, especially when I had more important things to deal with. I was sure that the other "yaksa" would have a good reason for just standing there, but I wasn't going to. Whether or not he wanted me to be peaceful, my patience had been pressed far beyond its limits, and I still had to get back to my village.
"end."

hopefully, this time I would actually hit something instead of being sucked into a warp and thrown back to this island.

--------------------
Tech : Godspeed perfected + kitasu Pao perfected [+6 damage]
Notes : HP:200, STA:80 Shinpc [+1 Attr Lev]. Mov 5, Dex 4.8, str, def 4
Wordz :


Last edited by Antifreke on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

The member 'Antifreke' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:49 pm

S i t e I n t e r a c t i o n
Phase 2 - The Past Can[not] Escape The Future
Location: Omniglobal, Past Realm
OOC

--------------------------


Location: Mandira (Ground)
-----------

The FS Army focuses on the Mandiran Army. The structures are left alone. They regroup on command and form 5 ranks of 100. One brigade rushes the center and two flank the sides of the two units that came to the shore. The other two brigades take far flanking paths to the wooden wall. The FS Army leader stays back and charges energy. The attack begins when they first clash. In the beginning, the FS Army would have the advantage. The flanking units do not reach the wooden walls yet.


Location: Saichuushigai
-----------

Just before Jaine can attack Treshin, Seiki interrupts him. The slash disrupts the spell. Jaine turns to Seiki with blank eyes. Suddenly life returns to his eyes and he returns to normal {influence ended, control returned to Antifreke}.

Muhhya notices this, but is distracted just then.

Something happens right after Seijin's prayer. A large sphere grid appears under the village. It sends glowing light up about three stories into the air. The lights form and bend to make a giant dome. The skeletal light done solified into a huge turtle shell. Everyone inside of the village would be inside of a huge tortise! The inside would look like a really spacious fleshy dome cavern. A head materializes inside the front of the shell and then pokes out. A tail pokes out of the back end. The gate into the city is positioned just under the turtle's neck and is the same size as the normal city gates. Massive spirit wings form on the turtle's back and flare out. Treshin looks at this in awe.

"She must have done it... this must be the work of the Mystic Kingdom! Thank Merkus."

The Village Turtle Defense Summon protected the entire village. Scales on the front of the turtle's shell open up like ancient cannon holes. Scale barrels (numbering in the hundreds) poke out of the openings and point at the enemy army. The captains of the village milita call a retreat.

"Back! We have been blessed. Guard your lives and retreat to the village.


Location: Domenance
-----------

The FS Army takes moderate damages from the Dark Skies attack. With Kazakura's attacks the army was now down to around 50% (more or less). The army leader is taken out in the blast. His causes the army to go into disarray. They don't stop attacking but they are very unorganized in their attacking. They don't focus on Domen anymore. They focus on just destroying whatever was around them such as houses and people. Some were able to get into the village thanks to the earth user, so they would start damaging buildings. Others flood into the village the same way.


Location: Mandira > Artilia (Air)
-----------

The figure stops. His abilities didn't work. He looks at Mukhya.

"You're... sorry...?"

He slowly stands up. He coughs out blood. Blood covers the front collar of his cloak and runs down it.

"You understand my pain? You'll accept me? You'll embrace me after what I've done?"

He doesn't believe him.

"No... there's no way you can accept me after what I've done to you! Promise me!"

Suddenly he is struck by Sanzon. His body rockets diagonally down at an incredible speed. He hits the Artilian beach and makes a huge explosion on impact. When the dust clears, he holds up his hand weakly.

"You.... lied to me... I thought you... cared...."

---
monday... all i gotta say -.-'

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Location: Mandira > Artilia Air

My heart warms as the hostilities between this figure and I are abated. Good, he will stand down. Looking at him with a smile, I nod to him when he asks if I will accept him even with what he has done. He asks me to promise and this is when I truly witness his fragile state. My mind opens to him as I tell him telepathically, "Yes, you will be welcomed and accepted as a part of..." My attention is stolen from reassuring him as I notice Sanzon moving towards him at an accelerated rate of speed. (Sensing - Speed of Syte) There's no way that I will be able to intercept him in time. The figure is struck and the faint glow of my eyes flares up as anger swells up. I lash out at Sanzon telepathically wishing to inflict as much pain on him as possible in this fit of rage. (Custom-Mind Reaver @ Perfected) The figure had not attacked him, so why did he attack? He touts himself as this spirit who does not harm the innocent or waste life unnecessarily but I am witnessing his true face right now. While I am not opposed to one fighting whoever they wish, I do have a problem with hypocrisy. I wanted to extend the mental onslaught, but I needed to focus on helping the figure. My telepathic voice speaks to the lightning kami, "Stand down, Sanzon. He is under my protection. I will only tell you once, brother."

My floating body drops out of the sky rapidly flying at full speed towards the Figure to help him. Landing next to him facing Mandira and the direction of Sanzon, I look him over to try and quickly assess his wounds. I try to implant thoughts of him being accepted into Mandira and enjoying a happy life with us here to ease his pain. I am unsure of my ability to save him, but I must try. "Spirits of Light, mend the wounds. Heal the spirit." Golden energy should flow freely from my hands into his form. I just needed to sustain his vitality enough to teleport him to safety. "I do care, little brother, rest for now. I will protect you."

Post Count: 19

Modes Activated:
Casting - Myndius (4/5)
Light - Hinder (4/5)
Mental Defense (3/4)

Powers Activated:
Mind Reaver @ Sanzon
Heal @ Figure

HP: 175/200
Sta: 110/200 (-Heal Sta to keep Figure alive)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 pm

The member 'Psi Prince' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:03 pm


I felt the impact hit, and with a smile, knew that this was going to be mine. As soon as that body was on the ground and cratered, I would turn to face the other spirit again. Standing in the air across from him, my head began to ache. So, this was how it was going to be. As soon as I heard his words, I would return my own reply. I was not going to waste time here with someone or something, when my village was burning to the ground. Thinking about all that had happened over there, I brought the thoughts to the surface of my mind, hoping that the other spirit would know what went down while he stayed complacent. taking a deep breath, I would hold it while focusing my energy inwards, and down towards my feet. I would crack my neck sharply, noticing that we were now in my territory. Dropping out of the air, I would land ten feet from the other spirit while watching the being in the cratered area. Fingers would extend from my right hand only to crack before they were curled into a ball again. "break."

An electric charge would spread through the area before erupting upwards. The ground had minerals that were a decent conductor for the electricity. The sparks of light would crackle with energy, causing the muscles to spasm and tighten. I wasn't playing democracy here, not when the ruins of my village were around us.

"I will not. Your failure to take action may have cost you. Look at the remnants of my village, burning, while his body lays there. While you were playing around, my village was destroyed, and the dark threat that you claimed non existent is probably on the steps of your village as we speak. Will you really waste time here when your home is next? It would be a shame for you to suffer the same, especially since you denied my warning. This all could have been avoided had you listened."


--------------------
Tech : Lightning Break, Perfected, +Paralysis
Notes : HP:170, STA:66 Shinpc [+1 Attr Lev]. Mov 5, Dex 4.8, str, def 4
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Age : 30
Location : Towson, MD
Rank : Lightning Tiger
Points : 12
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:24 pm


Where in the hell? The scenery had changed, and I felt slightly disjointed from myself for a moment. With the ball of fire in my hands, I turned slightly, facing the same spirit I had attacked the first time. It was not my time to waste, and without the other spirit here I really had no idea where I was. I was expecting a tour eventually, but that would have to wait. "fire of shade, burn the day into night.." A wave of fire would expand out, wrapping up in a circular motion around the enemy. The heat would focus inwards, superheating the atmosphere inside. With the air heated, it would increase pressure inwards in attempt to boil the spirit alive.

Tech : Flame End
Notes : Sai City, HP:160, STA:100
Wordz :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II


My sword seems to do the trick as the demon’s fiery shield is broken and he is left open. My sword is pulled back as I generate energy, while still semi close to the demon as to strike before gravity accelerated me away from him too quickly. “Sonic bla…” I begin as wind picks up against, my body, but I noticed that he wasn’t even looking at me. The technique is canceled and I back flip back, landing feet first on the ground in a three point stance before looking up and noticing that he had attacked the other demon that was with him. “What the…” I murmur lightly, not really sure how to take this action. In that instant, my mind comes up with the answer as I assumed striking him with my blessed blade was enough to snap him out of his evil; once he returned to his right mind, he knew that he had to fight on the side of good! I pump my arm as I stand reveling in the fact that I was twice more awesome than I originally gave myself credit for. That wouldn’t be the only thing noticed, however. I look to the side to see the city covered in a large… turtle?! My mouth hangs at the sight of the massive amphibian. It was the size of the city, meaning that it could probably be viewed from very far away; it almost seemed unreal and insane the scope the creature covered. “That’s a big turtle…” I murmur, slightly in awe for that moment.

HP: 100 / 100
Sta: 97 / 100

Rest (+10%)

261 / 3290
9

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:06 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I

(Domenance)

The army is decimated beneath my crushing power and I watch the aftermath of my destructive capbility. The bolts of dark energy from the skies had done an impressive job in leveling the field, though annoyingly enough, there were the few cockroaches that were able to get through the cracks. On top of that, it seemed like the organization of the army was fully disrupted as they seemed to go into full retard mode; I knew there was no coming back from it. “Tsk,” I emit as I lift my blade of chaos with my right hand. I would have to hunt and hack them down a few at a time. The golems reveal themselves to be at the ready for this. I knew no major damages would be able to be done while I was here; my people simply needed to protect themselves until I was able to bring salvation. My body dashes forwards with great speed, golems trailing at angles offset by me in the center. Reaching the rear of the retreating army, I immediately begin hacking through and past the first few of the minions in my way. With the advantage of a rear strike, the golems would have a greater success rate on crippling the forces that they were able to encounter. During this time, I wondered where Kaelas was; I remembered the priestess was atop him, but he would be useful at a time like this.

Attributes: Ascended
HP: 85 / 180
Sta: 0 / 180
Used: Weapon Melee

241 / 2907
7

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm

As he approaches me and the figure with his thoughts open to me, I find it unfortunate that his village has been destroyed, but the thoughts that follow are ones that I will not ignore. As a friend, I do not wish to harm him, but as one who will not allow a wounded and confused young spirit filled with grief and misunderstanding to be killed. Perhaps as Krodha I would have allowed or hell even done such, but I am my true self once more. As the energy starts to build up further, his thoughts still me all that I need to know. My body would glow while at the figure's side, but stop as his thoughts are not directed at me. I could see what he was planning on doing and that leads me to believe that he will be unsuccessful given that we are on a beach and his thoughts are of a conductor.

Pausing a moment, I listen to his words and his thoughts and that is when everything stops it would seem to me. Wait... his vision showed an image of me and him fighting. "How can I trust your words when your thoughts show your desire to fight me? You envision fantasy of you and a fire using ally of yours battling me. You create false interaction between us to make me seem..." My words stop and I realize that something is off. My eyes close slowly and a large column of light would surround the 3 of us. It was portal to Mandira. There is unfinished business to be handled between Sanzon and I but I need to get the Figure to the Infirmary.

If the Portal successfully transports us, servants or villagers would be called to retrieve the wounded Figure. The Outpost is in a commotion to scramble troops and such, so I can assume that an enemy had reached the gates but from the skies, I should have been able to notice ships approaching and there were none. Had someone cast invisibility spells on the ships to hide them from me and to be able to hide enough transport ships to cause this much of a stir, they must be quite powerful. Good, this sounds like fun! There is still the proverbial elephant in the room if Sanzon is next to me. His thoughts which I believe to be figments of his own imagination annoy me as he has thoughts of confrontation with me and his words now are those of one who blames me for their shortcomings. My words to Sanzon would be short and very direct, "We are not finished, but for now, if we wish to preserve what we have built, we must remain united. I will help you rebuild when this is over as your people are kin to some of my people and once I have aided in the rebirth of your village, you and I will settle our other differences." While my eyes are glowing with light and spiritual energy, they look abnormally calm in comparison to past interactions. My voice as well would be abnormally calm. All in all, the emotional rollercoaster that was characteristic of the "Krodha version" of me would be no more.

Given the opportunity, the villagers or servants would lift the Figure up and take him to the Infirmary for healing. If this is done, it would be time for some recovery water!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Location: Mandira (Ground)

Adrian's eyes start to take on a slightly more ancient reptilian look to them as his skin seems to become scaly. Leathery wings release from his back only to fold around him like a cloak. Armed with his blessed bokken in his left hand, he heads for the battlefield.

The two companies sent outside of the walls take up defensive positions and move into the Box formation. "Shields, out!" The heavier armored shield infantry soldiers would move to the outside of the box while the inside ranks armed with spears and swords would drop back. The Shield Infantry are meant to hold the enemy at bay while the lighter armored swords and spears thrust between them when they perform an "revolving door" combat maneuver where the shields turn to one side to "open the door" and allow the second rank to strike before they "close the door" returning to a solid wall.

A horn sounds from the archers at the wall with the call to fall back to the wall and bring the enemy further into range. Adrian would be arriving shortly to join into the fray into characteristic fashion. Nothing like the sweet adrenaline rush of battle to get him going! Once the FS Army is drawn closer, it would be time for the archers to light them up.

OOC: Shin, what time of day is it when the FS reach the shores near the Outpost?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Seijin continued back up the glowing stairs and kept moving as fast as her feet could take her, she was getting tired from all the running though, but she had to get back to Treshin to tell him she did it. Though as she was making it to the entrance she noticed a glowing light starting to rise up and move passed her. She blinked confused to what it is, since the light went up and through the ceiling. When she left The Cloister the door to it closed behind her.

Taking a moment she looked back toward's the wall of decorations and smiled as she gave the door a bow. "Thank you." she uttered as she stood straight and turned away heading out the room and opening and closing the door behind herself as she left that room. She started to move quickly again heading for the open ceiling garden. She didn't want to waste time. "May Merkus guide by body through the air." She chanted as she finally made it to the garden and she jumped off the ground and lifted off into the air taking off in flight.

Though when she took flight she halted and looked up her eyes widening as she noticed the solidification of the innards of what could be seen on the outside as a Giant Turtle. "W-what?!" it freaked her out a little to be honest, she didn't know of the power's that Mystical animals held, but she had to get to Treshin, as a matter of fact she had to get out. She moved toward's where she had last left Treshin and flew heading for the edge of the Turtle dome, she stopped floating in mid air looking around seeing the turtle's face from the inside, which was rather weird.

Though as she glanced about she looked down and noticed the village gates were still there, She could still get outside! So that is what she did, she couldn't fly over so she swooped down and the gates were opening, as it was ordered from Treshin for everyone to retreat back into the village, so the gates were open for people to come running in, Seijin swooped down and exited the village coming out as she would swoop back up into the air and look back and blink as her eyes were wide as she was staring face to face with a giant turtle! Though she caled down quickly realizing that the Mystic Kingdom had arrived. "You have arrived!" she spoke in the tongue of the giant Turtle as she spoke loudly so the turtle may hear her. To the ears of others, it would sound like Seijin was speaking in a completely different language.


Word count: 454 | 2715
Edit: just adding a bit more of the WC and getting out the village.
Location:Saichuushigai, Temple of Light
Post count: 7


Last edited by Kaguyalover on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:01 pm

wc: 417 | 3018
Edit: was told Jaine was attacking who i thought it was so made an attack.
Location: Saichuushigai, next to Seiki
pc: 8

Izumi jumped over a soldier that tried to tackle her. "No bad soldier!" She scolded as she kicked back dirt toward's him. She looked toward's Seiki watching him as he pulled out his blade toward's Jaine and cut through the fire that was growing and seemed to have done something more than just stop the fire from forming. She noticed Seiki's sudden canceling of his move and falling back down, something else had happened since that spirit had turned away from Seiki instead of attacking Seiki. It was just odd that it happened, was there some sort of other spell into play that Seiki's sword had cut through? Izumi bewildered her thought's about this as she had disarmed a enemy that came to attack her without so much as breaking a sweat.

A sword and a shield was now within her grasp, she thought of something she could do as Seiki was dropping down. She quickly arrived next to the area where Seiki was at. "Seem's like you did more than just..." Holding the sword in her left hand and the shield in her right, Izumi stood straight as she was slightly leaned over and she looked toward's the village seeing the giant turtle that had formed. "What in the world..." she uttered in awe at the size of the thing. It was covering the entire village and the power that emanated from it was well, astonishing.

Izumi's eyes widened seeing the numerous amount's of cannon's that began to poke out. She blinked several times pondering something. "I can't tell if that is from the village or the enemy." It would be a bad thing if it was the enemy she lightly hit Seiki upon the shoulder to get his attention. "We have a new target!" she pointed the hand that had the sword toward's that other spirit Mukhya that was there in the area. "That one there" Who I presume Jaine is attacking as well.

With that in mind, she didn't want to waste much time take a few step's foreword and pulling off the shield from her arm she began to twirl and with her final steps and her hand upon the very edge of the circular shield Izumi with all her strength shot the shield out, throwing arts(novice), toward's her intended target, the false Muhkya, to which the shield would shoot out in a large arc but rip through the air with immense speed and circle around to come in at Muhkya's left to catch him in the neck hopefully.

----
Health: 100/100%
Stamina: 90/100%
Attribute Strength: Strong (Hitorinji-Gorgyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Age : 35
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Points : 126
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 pm

S i t e I n t e r a c t i o n
Phase 2 - The Past Can[not] Escape The Future
Location: Omniglobal, Past Realm
OOC

--------------------------


Location: Mandira (Ground)
-----------

Ayhkum's eyes close. He heads down a dark hallway. Mukhya's light brings him back. Sanzon's attack is super effective. Ayhkum's body locks up and he cannot move. He accepts his brother Mukhya, but sees Sanzo as an enemy. The 10 foot+ portal works for now (since aint no range on the tech) and they are teleported to Mandira. They get there, but Ayhkum does not allow the servants to take him. He looks at Mukhya.

"I no longer want to make you suffer, dear brother. We will stop this here. No more will have to suffer because of me."

His body glows and his technique is dispelled. It is like a huge weight is lifted from his body. He relaxes.

Location: Omniglobal
-----------

In Sai village, the turtle's voice rumbles over the land. It sounds like he was just waking up.

"Ah, hello Priestess. Good morning. Oh? Look."

The undead warriors everywhere stop attacking. In the fields of Saichuushigai, Domenance, and Mandira, they all stop and look up at the sky. They sway like the life was taken from their bodies. Suddenly, all the undead warriors in each location crumble and turn into dust. The heat attack from Jaine circles around Mukhya's body and a thrown shield misses COMPLETELY. Mukhya is reduced to dust when the fire clears. The army fighting in Domenance turns into dust. The people are free from harm. The Mandiran forces can claim victory as their enemies crumble into dirt.

Treshin looks to the skies.

"Merkus, thank you for your strength in this trial..."

He lowers his head.

"Please continue to watch over us for the battles ahead...."

The Sai Village Army thrust their weapons in the air. They give a very loud cheer to the skies. The battle was over. It was time to rebuild. It could have been a lot worst, but love and compassion won in the end.

---
SAGA ENDED
((post exits or w/e. saga board will be locked tomorrow round this time and a spoils page will be put up))

__________________
"One man must not block another man's cock; he must guide it." - Kiun
_______________________________________
||S|H|I|N||I|S||T|H|E||B|I|G|C|H|E|E|S|E|!||
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotr.forumotion.com
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:05 pm

A large smile came upon her face as she had recognized this turtle. It was the once she spoken with while she was in the Mystic Kingdom, he was a very nice turtle and told her an amazing story before she had left. She nodded her head and looked towards the army of the undead when the turtle stated for her too look. She blinked several times and a gasp came to her as she clapped her hands together. "Oh thank Merkus!" she uttered in relief as she watched the evil begin to fall and crumble to dust. Those that were still behind were the one's that were assisting them. She saw Seiki amongst those that were still standing and glanced about even more seeing many others that were of the village. Her hands came to her heart as she was rather pleased to see so many still alive.

She turned her head back to the turtle. "Oh Shelly, it appear's that we have won!" She floated over next to the giant head and came up against the turtle's head to give it a hug, well spreading her arms out and trying to give it a hug knowing well enough her arms would never get around the head of this turtle. "I thank thee for coming to our aid in such a quickness. Using your shell to protect us. Thank you so very much." as an extra thank she gave the turtle a big kiss on it's cheek, well what it could be considered a cheek that is, and she pulled away and floated back to being in front of the turtle.

Seijin began to giggle with glee as she was quite happy and glanced about seeing everyone beginning to cheer in joy for winning the battle. Her eye fell upon Jaine who was flying in the air. She never seen this one around, so she didn't know if he was a friend or a foe. Though for now it seem's that the battle was over and the evil was prevented, though it was unsure that if this was really the evil that she was told about. But there was joy, and aside from that joy there was also sadness for the ones that had lost their lives in this battle. There was going to be a large funeral and they were going to be quite busy after this.

Word count: 399 | 3114
Location:Saichuushigai, Floating in front of Shelly Shell's worth the Third Very Happy
Post count: 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:20 pm

wc: 382 | 3400
Location: Saichuushigai, next to Seiki
pc: 9

Seem's like she put too much power into her strike and it threw off the calculation's she had. "forgot to carry the three..." she mumbled to herself as she looked annoyed when she missed the intended target and watch the shield just fly about like a boomerang. Izumi jumped slightly when she heard a rumbling voice of the turtle, looking toward's it Izumi arched a brow, not understanding a thing that it had said. But it made noise and it was well loud. Then at the same time the enemy army had stopped and began swaying as though something were draining their essence. Looking around Izumi was confused as to what was happening but it seemed like the battle was over. With that happening herself and Seiki could finally go home. To believe such a thing had occurred on the day of their completing their training.


"Seiki you should duck." She stated as she was standing next to Seiki, with the shield coming back toward's her yet the side that the shield was coming in was the side that Seiki was on. IF Seiki ducked then Izumi would catch the shield, if Seiki did not duck then Izumi would just quickly step back so Seiki would fall with the shield that had hit him. Izumi would look at him, whether or not she had the shield in her hands. "I think our work here is done, we should get going home now." Izumi would drop the sword to the ground, and the shield if she did catch it, and stretch her arms up into the air and give a smile as she whistled. Suddenly behind her Rhapsody jumped through the air and landed upon her back and licked her cheek. "Eeeeewwwww Rhapsody." the large salamander was quite happy to see that Izumi was alright, it adorned her cloak very loosely and she giggled as she pulled the cloak off the creature and used it like a wipe to get rid of the slime on her cheek. "Come on you two, we should be going home now. Rip through the boundaries of time and space." she stated as a large portal surrounded herself and Seiki as well, to teleport them back to the present time in the Hiramoto compound within The Deep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jherit
Rookie
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 197
Age : 27
Location : Michigan
Points : 0
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:31 pm



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Armant ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
---->| Armant and Garen charge forward and engage two enemies who seem to be gaining the upperhand in a duel battle againt their fellow comrades. Suprising the first one Garen cleaves him in half and Armant brings his blade down on the body removing its head. He figured hell if theyre gunna come back might as well make it a bitch for them. The second soldier parried Garens swing and went to retaliate with one of his own but found Armants sheild in the way. From behind the soldier Armants comrades they just helped out stick a blade through his ribs. As the blade emerges from his chest he looks shocked. Garen and Armant both bring their swords down romving his arms at the shoulders. "This is much easier when I let Garen do the work" thought Armant. Behind them a lights shoots into the sky and starts forming a dome. This casts a glow and people stop fighting to look at the cause of this. No different than anyone else Armant and Garen turn to watch the lights form a giant turtle. "The hell?" That phrase could be heard all about through the mass of soldiers. Somewhere the order for retreat was given. Armant looked to Garen who was already preparing to fight the same enemies they had killed 3 times now as they aproached closer and closer. Reaching over Armant grabs Garen. "Hey were retreating back to the village walls!" Several others had realized this and were starting to fall back. Garen looks to Armant. "Were too far forward well have to fight our way back through." Armant looked around and relized he was right. They had pushed far enough to the front lines that a decent amount of the enemy was between them and the village walls. Armant pulls his shield up and next to him Garen readies his blade. One of the soldiers comes at Armant and he knocks the swing aside with his sheild. Armant tries to circle the soldier to get around him and closer to the city gate. He blocks another blow and falls back towards teh gate a little bit more. As the soldiers next swing comes across Armant parries it and tries to knock him off balance with his shield. He gets lucky and the soldier staggers back a bit. Just as Armant goes to follow up with a blow of his own the soldier stops and looks up at the sky. Armant hesitates for a second but not wanting to miss a chance carries his horizontal swing through ans it hits the soldier in his left side. As the blow connect the soldier explodes into dust. Coughing, Armant turns to Garen. As he turns he sees every enemy had stopped fighting and was also crumbling to dust. Garen seemed as confused as him. He makes his way to Armant. "Not bad for a rookie." He pats him on the shoulder. "Come on lets get back to the city. Theres bound to be a big dinner. Then every able body will be needed to clean this mess up." He lets his hadn slip from Armants shoulder adn starts making his way towards the village. Armant stands there for a few more minutes looking around. "It just ends like that? What the hell?" He says to himself. As he looks about he sees the fallen vilagers and realizes just how much work it will take to bury everyone. He would help where ever they needed him. He felt like he owed it to them for surviving when they hadnt. "I wonder what the reward amount is?" He asks himself. Armants stomach growls and he gets what Garen was thinking. "Wait up!" He hails after Garen and begins to chase after him.|<----

627/2823
5
Sai Village
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II


My gaze is still kind of on the really big tortoise as I wondered whose side it was on in this; it would be pretty pointless if the entire village had just gotten eaten. When I hear the call to ‘duck’ I instantly do as told feeling a bit of air pass by me before realizing that my sensei had caught something. My head tilts as I witness a skill that I didn’t know she had. With a grin, I figured this was expected of my sensei and that I would like to learn that technique as well so that I could incorporate tossing my sword with my attacks. Pulling my attention from her, I noticed that the guy that the fire man was fighting had been reduced to dust, leaving me to believe that the fire demon must be pretty powerful. My gaze shifts across the battle field, where the enemy had fallen into dust and the army cried out its victory. Agreeing with my sensei I nod and wipe the side of my nose with my thumb stating, “all in a day’s work.” It took a while for it to kick in, but I knew my fire attack would finally defeat the entire army… Yes, my attack killed everyone and that was the story I was sticking with.

Lifting the blade in my hand above my head, I slide Goronova into her sheath behind my back and dust off my hands. I was looking forwards to going home and getting something to eat; maybe something like a huge greasy cheeseburger. Looking to the fire demon, I ask my Sensei, “ne, you don’t think he’s going to do anything else. Like, are you sure it’s 100% safe now?” Walking after my Sensei, I could continue, "and what about that big ass turtle?"

293 / 3593
10

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I

(Domenance)

In the midst of fighting, I find that all of my opponents have suddenly gone comatose. I continue to slash through them, not caring about their mental status, but suddenly all at once, they turn into dust and litter the grounds of Domenance. My golems pause in their attack as there were no more enemies to be had. I wait for a moment to see if something larger, perhaps, was in the works, but as it would turn out, nothing happened right away. I look to my land where my buildings had been attacked. Luckily minimal losses were taken in lieu of my lack of an army; that would be first on my agenda. I look to the rag tag group of workers who had risked their lives in order to protect their village. I hold out my sword and my golems approach me, one of them taking my sword before they all lower into the ground, dismissed from service at this time. With that, my strides take me into my city to inspect the damage. I call out in a bellowing voice “Hakim!” to summon my right hand to assist in this matter; I fully expected the priestess to present herself to me as well.

206 / 3113
8

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Izuya proceeded in watching the remainder of the battles, tormenting Kuna-kun and staying out of the way of everything. He makes up his mind that he made the right decision to come out and witness all of this. A huge turtle and this level of combat was something that you didn’t get to see on an everyday basis. When the conclusion comes, he emits an “aww…” seeing as the fun time seemed to be over. There were still a few odd elements about that could be observed, but it seemed like the humans would be able to catch a break for the time being; lucky them. He lowers to the ground and reverts from his invisible form to his spirit form so that the normal humans would not be able to see him, or would go through him instead of making contact. It looked like they were pulling back. His gaze looks up as he counts the interesting people; there was that old man that caused it to rain cream puffs, the young lady who also flew in the air and seemed to be talking to the big turtle, the two humans from the café earlier and a flying demon who used fire. With a sly grin, he remembers their images and reads their surface thoughts to get a bit of information from them. He hums lightly as he finishes up and walks towards Kuna, attempting to make up his mind on how he would fake an injury and congratulate him on living through this thing.

256 / 1807
7
Location: Warzone, Outer Sai Village

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 34
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Finally I was fully healed enough to look around and see that again Domen had come to save the day. What a strange perversion of a hero we had for a leader. I sat up from the steps as Kaelas padded down the temple steps sensing that the danger to his mistress was over. He ceased his guard duty and made his way to Domen's side rather quickly. Myself, it took a little time. I was there at the same time Hakim made it to him. No smile marked my sculpted face. As I stood in front of Domen, stopping out of hand's reach, and waited for him to tell me how stupid I had been. Even though, I had no choice but to protect the people of our land. But he would see it as stupidity. So I waited for him to either smack me again or speak. Either way it was tie to accept my punishment.

Location: Domenance
WC: 2237
PC:12
Summary: healing

Kaelas (Stats= Ascended)
Elemental Blast (ice) (fierce)
Health: 130%

Kazakura (Stats= Average)
Health: 100%
Stamina: 95%



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Location : Los Angeles, California
Rank : Divine Prince
Points : 96
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Location: Mandira

The archers let loose two volleys as the outer companies fall back towards the wall. They move in a slow, controlled manner as they pull the enemy into range of our archers. Upon Adrian's arrival, he charges into the fray leading off with a chant, "Let the Heavens judge your crimes!" A massive beam of spiritual energy plunges down from the sky piercing clouds before it makes a decent sized blast crater with a radius of roughly 20 feet in all directions. Adrian lands in the center of the crater with his swords drawn and dashes at the first enemy in his path. He slashes one with the blessed bokken and watches as they all freeze up. He looks around and notices that this ailment has afflicted all of them causing him to raise his spirit shield as they all crumble to dust.

Victory was ours. The army had proven themselves in battle and Adrian had shown that he could handle himself in the case of an attack while I am absent. I am quite pleased at how things played out.

The Mandiran military companies present tap their weapons against their shields twice and shout out, "Ooh ooh rah!" in a rhythmic chant. Adrian floats above the battle and nods to the military before telling the army to fall back into the Outpost.

Inside, I smile at the display of my "younger brother's" pride at not letting the servants help him. "You will be staying here with my people, so you will need to learn to allow people to help you and be prepared to help them as well. First though, you need to get to the Infirmary so Kiera can deal with your injuries. I need to oversee things here." Provided that he listened and allowed the servants to aid him, I would turn my attention to the status reports from Adrian and the military commanders. Tonight, we would celebrate yet tomorrow, we would be back to work in full force to continuing the restoration of the island. Tomorrow would also bring the challenge of dealing with the mortals. That is for tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:02 pm

wc: 268 | 3668
Location: Saichuushigai, next to Seiki
pc: 10

Seiki had managed to successfully dodge the shield she had told him to duck under. though pushing foreword for a bit past after Rhapsody jumped onto her back and licked her, but just before she made the portal. She looked toward's Seiki and tilted her head. She placed her hands upon her hips and faced toward's Seiki. "It's never 100% safe Seiki, but there's no need for us here. A balance has been restored and that one there doesn't contain enough power to tip that balance." As for the tortoise. "As for the turtle, well it appear's that they have the assistance of the Mystic Animals, so if that's all lets go home." she placed a hand upon her hip as she pointed to the ground in front of her, if Seiki had no other question's she opened the portal. "Rip through the boundaries of time and space." She had chanted to activate the portal spell she knew.

Though the thoughts of what had occurred during this day still lingered in her mind, she pondered about what was the reason behind this. She knew that Seiki wasn't the reason that the army had died, they rose from his flames before and they didn't appear burned enough to be turned to ash, but it took a long time. Of course she wouldn't break the news to Seiki. But she was confused as to what caused the armies to stop attacking and for it to end suddenly like that. Maybe someone had managed to destroy the main cause of it. Was it that spirit above them that had done this?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:10 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase I

(Domenance)

I see Kaelas’s approach and scold the beast for taking his time in getting to me. “The battle is over,” I say as I turn my attention from him to Hakim. The male who served as my right hand was bleeding at the shoulder, arm and the side of his head. He greets me with “my lord” and goes into detail about how the priestess and Kaelas held off the army until my arrival. Ignoring this, order him, “you have been damaged; go in order to be healed immediately. You cannot assist me when your health is at risk.” He bows and comments, “yes, my lord” but in doing so, the priestess arrives. I motion for Hakim to stop, since Kazakura was here. I point towards the center of the street and order, “gather all of the wounded there. The priestess will heal all of you at once.” Hakim looks to Kazakura and then to me before nodding and answering, “I will gather them, my lord.” It was not his call to whether Kazakura would be able to perform her charged duty or not. As the priestess presents herself to me, my arms fold as I nod and speak on her involvement simply saying, “you have done well, go heal the people.”

212 / 3325
9

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazakura
Respected Elder
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1880
Age : 34
Location : South Carolina
Rank : High Priestess
Points : 0
Rep! : 37
Registration date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:17 pm

I almost dropped dead with his next words. Yes he had ordered me to heal everyone, that was expected. Although he did not have to order it. I would do it naturally. But he actually praised me? Would the real Domen please stand up? The shock would show on my face for a moment, before I give a nod and hurry off to do my job. Healing would be easy, but it would take a few days to bring the dead back to life. Reviving those would be the tough part. And it would physically drain me each day to do so, but why waste the time to gather more when I had the power to bring them back. At least I was good for something. SO off I went.

Location: Domenance
WC: 2237
PC:12
Summary: healing and reviving the workers over the next few days/weeks

Kaelas (Stats= Ascended)
Elemental Blast (ice) (fierce)
Health: 130%

Kazakura (Stats= Average)
Health: 100%
Stamina: 95%

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 28
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:41 pm

The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II


I stop as I reach her and gain the explanation about our lack of necessity. With a nod and a sigh, I take this and nod, “hai hai.” It would seem that my fun was over, though I did have a pretty good time maintaining the balance. Now I needed to go back to my realm, get a job and maintain the bills. I would probably leave out the fact that I had fought in a war when I speak to my mom about what I did today. When the portal is ripped, I wait for my sensei and her pet thing to go through first before I would follow suit. The void’s shroud would engulf me on entrance and I would be removed from this world to be replaced to my own. With that, my exit would be complete from this very eventful series of happenings.

147 / 3740
11

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II   

Back to top Go down
 
The Past Can[not] Escape The Future - Phase II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» *CLOSING 27/12* Bella Lestrange: Past, Present and Future.
» Past Present and Future of Hermione Granger.
» ur past *poem*
» A Visit From the Past (Honest) - CLOSED
» Back to the Future

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Omni/General :: Saga Board-
Jump to: