Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Building up Cred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Building up Cred Empty
PostSubject: Building up Cred   Building up Cred EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 am

Kuna stood up and stretched out his leg muscles. He had gotten out of school early since he had arranged for another meeting with Toot. The first time it had been easy enough even with Izuya's minimal help, so he was semi-confidant that he could handle it without the spirit babysitting him. He was waiting at the corner of the street mentioned by Toot, and soon enough the trademarked black van pulled up. The side rolled open revealing a dark interior and the green haired business man. "Ah, Kuna my mooching customer. I didn't think I would have to deal with you again, but I do have a few errands that you could run. They are going to be slightly harder then just picking up a package and flash drive though. You feel up too it?" Toot asked with a little leer towards him.

The blond just gave a smile at the illegal arms dealer. "Yeah, I need to earn the credit." He would say as Toot gave a slight nod of his head and reached into the back of his van and pulled out a case which had a slightly smaller case on top of it. "Go and deliver the smaller case too a small Yakuza establishment in Gunshyne Bastion. The larger case holds a gun just in case you need to use it once you have delivered the package. Your account will be accredited like it was before." He would explain as the door suddenly closed and the van drove off.

Kuna cocked an eyebrow at the departing vehicle before opening up the bigger case to see a teppu with three clips for it. He gave a little sigh since he had not trained with handguns, so he would be worse then a novice when using it. *Just have to hope that there is not a shoot out.* The hitorinji thought to himself before closing it and tucking both packages under his arm.

Kuna began walking immediately in the opposite direction until he was several blocks away from where he had met Toot. He would rummage in his front pocket and pull out a small set of keys. His thumb pressed a small button on the key ring, and a small mini-van would honk its horn briefly. It was his parent's mini-van, but he had borrowed it for the duration of this errand. A brief cough escaped his throat as he opened the door to the van and tossed the cases into the passenger's front seat. He drummed his fingers against the steering wheel for a few moments in idle thought before putting the keys into the ignition and turning it.

The engine would start with a little pure, and it would roar to life as he merged into traffic. He was moving through pretty quickly, and it was nice to see not a lot of heavy traffic at this time of the day. *I'll have to arrange some more time at the shooting range to improve my skills.* He thought as he had recently taken up courses in shooting much too his parent's surprise. Kuna realized though that he needed to expand his capabilities beyond the one fire spell, that he seemed to have an innate talent for. He had scoured the web pulling up quite a number of articles on different firearms before settling on three sets of firearms, but he had only asked Toot for two of them along with accessories. It was also why he was going to sign up for self defense classes too. He wasn't going to rely upon just running to keep him safe. The expansion of his capabilities was the only way to keep him alive if he was going to get involved in the affairs of spirits and the like.

"I am going to make sure that I can take care of myself." He said pretty much to himself while thinking about the two priestesses he had met. *I could probably learn some stuff from her if I went back through the portal.* He thought as he pulled up in front of the building he was supposed to deliver the goods too. Kuna pulled out the smaller package decided to go without the gun since he would probably put himself as much danger as the Yakuza..

He walked in without much resistance and dropped Toot's name. One of the open shirt Yakuza who was staying in the front office gave a little smirk at this and opened his hand. "I'll take the package kid and call Toot to tell him you've delivered it." He would say. Kuna remained skeptical, but he handed the package over to him, and he quickly took his leave too since he did not want to linger around that criminal element.

Kuna was about to get into his van, when Toot's signature black van pulled up. The door whirled open, and there was Toot. "I see you delivered it without incident. I want my gun back." He would say briskly. The blond gave a small nod of his head and unlocked the passenger side door of his van and quickly retrieved the large case, where he would trot back and hand it too Toot. "Your account has been accredited once again." He would say opening the case to make sure that the teppu was there before tossing it too the side. The door was then closed and the van shot off leaving him in the dust.

Completed Toot quest and got 1k cred from it
Back to top Go down

Building up Cred
Page 1 of 1