Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back To The Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back To The Future Empty
PostSubject: Back To The Future   Back To The Future EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 am

Back To The Future

Shifting my gaze slowly I glance around at the forest around me and let out a light sigh which is quickly followed by a growl. " I need a break from this damn place. " I say in a low grumble as I close my eyes for a moment. I had been in this era with another demon, doing his dirty work, and had other experiences in this era, both pleasant and unpleasant along with still having unfinished business I needed to tend too. But with so much on my plate I felt I needed a break from this time, perhaps go somewhere where I can relax, if there is a place where I can even do that. The first place that comes to mind was Onitoshi, I could return there and spend some time there taking a break. Thinking on Onitoshi for a moment, I shake my head. It has been a while since I was last there and I have grown to like the delights of the human world, though what other human world could I visit? Taking a moment to think on the question I recall a brief time when I had been in the other human time where some of the people I had encountered in this era came from. Coming to a decision on where to go I give a faint nod and begin to focus, calling upon a power I seen my boos use and have been learning in my off time though was not to good at. I kept my eyes closed as I focused on opening a portal that would transport me from this era to the future one. After a few brief moments of silence the air is quickly filled with different sounds compared to the ones I heard moments ago. Opening my eyes I glance around and find myself bathed in darkness, standing between two buildings. Upon seeing the two buildings standing beside me I smile faintly, a wave of reassurance washing over me knowing that I am here in one piece. Turning my gaze once again I glance around for a moment. Now that I had made it, I have to decide what to do since there was no one in this era that I knew nor a place where I could rest. " Hmm, what shall we do.. " I murmur softly to myself, glancing to the sky for a moment before I begin to move forwards, towards the opening of the alley.

Post WC: 415
Total WC: 415
Back To The Future Valkri12
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back To The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To The Future   Back To The Future EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 am

Back To The Future

The sound of the wooden tabi echo in the street as Mio runs along the side walk in a very girlish run, with Mio's arms swing from side to side. Mio's big beast are bouncy bouncy. Till Mio something, then Mio falls on Mio's bottom and Mio closes Mio's eye while Mio's big boobs go bouncy bouncy from the hard fall. Mio rubs Mio's butt, "Ouchy ouchy... Mio fell..." With one eye open Mio looks up at the tall man that got in Mio's way. Mio blinks as Mio looks at the white haired man with the funny marks on his face. "Mio is sorry, Mio didn't see you there. Why do you have those marks on your face? You draw them on your face?"

Back To The Future MioPostboxBottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back To The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To The Future   Back To The Future EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Back To The Future

As I come to the mouth of the alley, I pause for a moment and glance down each side of the alley as I take a moment to think on which way to go. Looking to some of the people that pause and look at me, I raise an eyebrow as I look at them, wondering what exactly they were looking at.. do I stand out that much? Turning my gaze from the people that stop and look at me, I glance at some of the others that are moving along the side of the street. Finally I begin to move, stepping forwards onto the sidewalk and begin move, following the same direction some of the people are moving. While moving down the sidewalk I glance around at everything around me in this realm. It was extremely different then the past.. Large structures that tower over everyone, vehicles moving down the street, and many people walking on the side of the street. My examination of my surroundings is abruptly halted as out of nowhere someone bumps into me, causing me to take a step or two back as I instantly shift my gaze to the one that hit me, a glare quickly forming on my face. The glare quickly fades as I see that the one who ran into me was a young interesting looking female. Reaching a hand out from the sleeve of my kimono, I extend it out to her, offering to help her stand, though I frown faintly at her question, " Hello there my dear.. Are you alright? " I ask in a soft tone as I scan over her form.

Post WC: 275
Total WC: 275
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back To The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To The Future   Back To The Future EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Back To The Future

Her hand rub the side of her butt as her fluffy tail wags, her pointy left fox ears twitch while she looks at the tall white haired man with the funny markings on his. He doesn't answer her question about them so she keeps staring at him. Her mind hard at work as she wondered what was those funny looking marks on his face where for. She doesn't respond to the man's question, her only thoughts where about the markings and every now and then candy and shiny things. At that moment she was thinking about shiny things. Her fox ears prick up, her soft blue eyes get bigger, and her tail swings in the air. Crawling up the man's lag till she comes eye level with the shiny hanging from his waist. "So shiny! Mio like shinnies. Mio want to see shiny..." She looks up at the man who gets a warm fuzzy feeling [Enchant], no not a sexual fuzzy, as he looks at the cute girl.

Back To The Future MioPostboxBottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Back To The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To The Future   Back To The Future EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Back To The Future

As I look down at the female her appearance seems a bit familiar.. I had encountered someone like her before in the past. I keep my hand extended out, waiting for her to take it as I watch her. Since she had yet to respond to me, or take my hand, I begin to wonder if she is alright or if she is afraid of me, though she hasn't tried to back away. As she begins to move, she catches me off guard as she begins to crawl up my leg, talking about something shiny and wanting to see the 'shiny'. Before I could push her off she comes to a stop around where I had my sword and looks up at him. While looking down at her I begin to feel 'warm and fuzzy' towards this female, " Alright... " I say with a soft smile as I bring my hand down to her head and lightly rub one of her ears, " But first, let's go somewhere else, then ill show you my sword, ok? "

Post WC: 178
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back To The Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To The Future   Back To The Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Back To The Future
Page 1 of 1