Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day of the Dead, Sign up

Go down 
+7
Strayed
Psi Prince
Ethereal
KyroShiori
Kaguyalover
ShinTre_Admin
rekoa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

The cities biggest party is at Clube Hype on Halloween. Get your costumes on and hope to get through the door or join the party out on the street! Starts Monday!

SHIN wrote:
this'll be like a mini event. bonuses might be involved for ppl who participate. club hype will provide security. i'll be runnin the event. xD thx rek
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Kk. Then I'll get music going when I get home from work
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry

Number of posts : 6937
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Sanzon wrote:
Lifting a single finger from my pockets, I would release a light bolt towards the door, in front of everyone. My eyes managed to catch a light glimpse of someone else, but it didn't matter at this point. I had no problem letting it be known what I was, especially down here.
Careful.

Everyone there is under Stun rules, which I'm sure you're aware of. It's defined as: A mental or nervous hindrance that disables the target's ability to use spells or powered techniques. Stun disables the use of Ω techniques for a post.

Godspeed is a Ω technique, and shooting bolts of lighting or using magic requires spells, so chances are you won't be able to do more than a normal human within audible range of the club.
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Yea. I was wondering how Pen and I should respond since we kinda went into the club already
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Rep! : 110

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:02 am

In his defense, the departure was auto'd as if Sanzon would stand there, take the words and watch them walk off and into the club. It's basic procedure that he should have the ability to respond or even interrupt the actions of a post and events before they are confirmed by multiple parties if they include his character in some way, so long as his response made sense. The way I see it, if he blocked the path to the club that would be one thing that would directly interrupt your posts. If he simply spoke out while you walked off, there would be a good chance you didn't hear him, or ignored him while continuing into the club.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female
Number of posts : 2378
Rep! : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 am

Here is how I interpret it, since Shin said the technology was inside the club. It was simply a weak bolt to get their attention. Would the loud music of the club that plays over that sound still be heard outside, where normal sound from the concert in the street takes over?

Bringing that up... Would stun also negate bloodline abilities?

the series of posts is Pen, Shiori, then myself. I was on the road, and he skipped me, so my post interjection can be validated until the point it is recognized.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:39 am

Yeah, I assumed since he was still in range of that effect due to the music. And Anti, if you read, my post made no effect on whether we were in the club or not. Penny made the move to go into the club on the first post. And Shiori continued that leading us into the club. My post afterwards therefore was irrelavent in our actual moving process.

As for the technology being in the club, if its to do with speakers, it should mean that as long as you are in earshot of the actual music, you'll be effected.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 am

I assumed that. The reason my post interjects is because your third post, which skipped mine, leaves no room for verification or movement from the third party. The reason I ask about the soulline is for my stuff as well. It would be nice to know, since that is something that is in your blood, and not really a learned ability outside of your family/clan. Basically, intel for later engagements that could be beneficial to both of us.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 am

Alrighty then. And I assumed the same about soul lines.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:47 am

Antifreke wrote:
Would the loud music of the club that plays over that sound still be heard outside, where normal sound from the concert in the street takes over?
Bringing that up... Would stun also negate bloodline abilities?

finally someone asks this! xD

but first tho
normally when posting with 3 ppl, it's person A, B, C, A, B, C, A, B, C. if you go, A, B, C, B, C, then A can interrupt half way there and nullify the last B and C completely... if that makes since. ash coulda posted in a way that negated both shi and pen's posts if he woulda... like destroyed the entrance to the club. …is what i think was bein said. even tho that wouldn't be smart. xD
posts progress time. ppl react according to time. so actions done after another action are dependent on the action being able to be done and not interrupted xD

on to the questions!

we don't have bloodline abilities! (believe it!)

but you mean soulline.
which is fine.
as such.
you should also mean taint...
you should also mean possession...
you should also mean critical techs...
cold cut trio…

like kyro stated stun affects magixal and omega techs
that was created before we had these other creatures (taints, soullines)
b/c possession = kinda magixal, so that's a no by default
but... you're STUNNED?! HOW YOU GONE CONCENTRATE ON STUFF, SON?!

so

does STUN effect taint and soulline techs? are the attacks of a taint considered omega techs?
my answer: YES! (but prolly only non passive abilities... )(they're def not normal! o.o)b/c... as if soullines and taints aren't cool enough....

BUT

does the club's system affect soulline techs?
my answer: NAH! (it's not able to fully replicate stun maybe? they're still working out the tweaks? This is a learning experience?)

so that's the answer for now til i think on it a lil more
the main decision will be updated in the shindows updates

GOOD FUCKING QUESTION THO

so this way it won't effect anything but since yall went w/the spark being visible, yall can go w/that
BUT sanzon and co. are kinda stuff til security responds to them
every action requires a reaction xD

as far clearing up the range info. the stun effect isn't in the actual music. the systems used are separate. and the stun sound aint audible...
it's purpose is to protect the club, so it'd prolly effect in and around the club. enough to keep magic from being used. (i mean c'mon... even if ur outside and the door's open... dah xD)

no clue if that made sense xD
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Number of posts : 2610
Rep! : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:04 pm

It made sense... short version:

1) The 48 hr (normal RP) or 24 hr (Saga/SIC) rule for skipping posters is in effect for a reason. Let's not forget the rules, sports fans.
2) For the stun effect: think more of like a dog whistle covered up by loud music. Not saying that's exactly how it works, but that would be the general gist. It's an effect that the music hides from people recognizing it. Oh and if you have the sound package, Mute is NOT going to counter the stun... I already warned Shin about that in case anyone got that bright idea. ^_^

Side note: If you would like to meet a Site NPC, you can post here or PM me:

Who:
For What:
How: (this should include how you would gain access to them)

I want this to be more interactive where people can actually meet and greet and stuff with the NPCs if it makes sense IC.
Back to top Go down
Strayed
Intern
Strayed

Male
Number of posts : 401
Rep! : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:13 pm

wait...so Possessions are sealed by stun? or just possession tech are effected?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:10 pm

You forgot transformations.
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:11 pm

hmm yeah I think ppl need to quit over stepping there fame lvl and stuff that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 pm

@Strayed/Kyro: In regards to Possessions & Transformations, currently they are not sealed which allows spirits to assume a humanoid form. Be advised that if a wolyf transforms, that would be a HORRIBLE idea as they would be shot instantly.

@Rekoa: Uh oh! I smell beef! Worry not, I got you.

@All: Heed Rekoa's suggestion. The environment will "shift" the more I learn about people's statuses and storylines. The club is liable to love you one minute and ignore you the next.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm

there is many types of fame in the worlds society.

so, to get this right..

Stun : negates soulline and taints

Stun Technology at club : Mechanical Stun effect that seals magic abilities and omega techs, but not soulline and taints

correct?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:36 pm

That's what it seems like, at least for now. I'm not sure if the stun definition has been expanded for the new stuff yet, it seems like it's something still being mulled over in his very old mind.
Back to top Go down
Antifreke
Mystic Moogle
Antifreke

Female

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 am

It makes sense that technology wouldn't be tuned for individual abilities like that since they aren't normal.
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 pm

lol, it's bein worked on but ya, that's close enough
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 pm

kaz knows how to respond
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Si, senor. Just wanted to let people know that work is a bit busier than yesterday and I have a lot of people to respond to, so I'm trying to get to the post, but work is kinda hectic right now.

@Shin: I now know EXACTLY how you feel during sagas trying to post at work... and I hate you!

@Music effect: I think people are kinda misunderstanding one thing. The effect doesn't target a particular TYPE of magic. It targets the person's ability to use magic... period. It's a blanket effect basically to make people behave. In my opinion as I've told Shin, it makes no sense to have to specify for this: negates elemental, negates adv magic, negates omega techs, negates black magic, negates grey magic, you guys get the point.

@All: Friendly advice, don't pick a fight in the club. Go get drunk, holla at Cata's NPC chicks and make new friends. :p You guys already saw one guy get choked out. m031
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

lol!

muu huu
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Rep! : 7

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm

I make sexy women or men for people ^^ just ask
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 pm

ShinTre_Admin wrote:
lol, it's bein worked on but ya, that's close enough
Clear as mud, boss.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:28 am

So is there going to be a spoils for this? When is part two commencing?
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:35 am

:umm:
i'll get a spoils up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Dead, Sign up   Day of the Dead, Sign up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day of the Dead, Sign up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2