Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Her body hurts!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male
Number of posts : 284
Rep! : 13
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Her body hurts! Niknikki_01

It was afternoon and my shift had ended early, which was good as I was completely exhausted. Partly falling into the apartment, my bags from the grocery store being scattered across the floor. “Perfect!” I mutter to myself as I sit onto my knees and begin to collect the wares. After collection up all the things that had fallen out of the bags, I would head to the fridge and start to fill it up, same goes for the cupboards. It took me about five minutes of so to finished the unpacking and by the time the bags had hit the bin, I had already changed into some more comfortable clothes. A pair of gray baggy cotton pants and a big t shirt and a hooded sweater which had the same size as the shirt.

Walking away from the dresser I would toss myself lazily onto the couch, just closing my eyes as I let the tired feeling from my feet is noticeable for my brain. Leaning my head backwards, I discover that I had forgotten to shut my door and with a low growl, I roll myself of the cozy couch and begin to walk over to the door. The bolts slammed hard as I twisted the lock, not taking any chances despite living in a rather nice building and in a part of the town where criminality was much lower than most places. Strolling quickly back to the couch, I find myself to be just lying there, staring out the window as my body aches after a long day patrolling the streets, slowly regaining its energy.

words: 268
texp: 0
Her body hurts! Niknikki_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 pm

A column of light appears on the rooftop of Nikki’s apartments; not too noticeable with the afternoon sun lingering high within the realm of the sky. Izuya forms out of this portal, standing upright and looking down towards the ground as it stood to some distance. His hands were in his pockets as he stood casually on the rooftop in his spirit form, something to keep ordinary humans from being able to see him. With a yawning stretch, he lifts both hands above his head, interlocking his fingers and cracking them before shaking his hands out in front of him and chirping, “Okay, project number…” He pauses… “What project would this be…? I think I’ve lost count… Oh well.” He holds his palms out in front of him and starts his delightful scene to play in motion. As if orchestrating music, he points towards the entrance of the apartment complex where his lackey… or rather associate… should come walking in. The instructions given to him were very specific; to come to this apartment complex, knock on apartment door 6C on the third floor and to deliver a message to the woman who answered the door. The message would be “the spirit says he has found you.” After that, Kuna-kun was advised to be free to continue on with his day with a promise of training later on.

Her body hurts! Izyabottom
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:31 pm

It had maybe gone two minutes since I had stretched myself out on the couch as a solid knock chimes through the apartment. In a desperate sigh, I sit up, staring at the door before letting my eyes glide of the gun. “I this is some bullshit prank, someone will need a body bag” I mutter in a pissed off voice as I nearly crawl to the door. The bolts slam off and back into their sockets as I lean on the frame, supporting my entire body and head with the wood as the door swung open. “Yes” I snap at the guy that stood there, my hair and overall attitude glowing of annoyance as the guy takes a step back before stammering forth a short message. As he was done, I simply turn in the door and let it swing shut again, not even a word spoken as I stroll back to the couch and drop myself down on it as I take a pillow and cover my face.

The pillow did a good job covering the high pitched scream as I yelled myself breathless into the softness before putting the pillow behind my head as I rolled over to my side, staring at my myself in the mirror at the TV screen. “Out of every day of the week, it had fucking pick today!” I mutter before shouting out towards the window, thinking it would do me better, “Can you just come back tomorrow! I’m not in the mood!” the shout seemed to loud enough to awake a reaction from the neighbor as there were a few knock in the wall before a voice would shout back “Shut up!” rolling onto my back, I would now stare at the ceiling as I placed my hands folded atop my stomach. “Why can’t you just go and bother Jyn? He’s the one that doesn’t have a life” I speak out in a drowsy voice while I awaited something to happen.

words: 602
texp: 1
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male
Number of posts : 742
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 pm

He had been sleeping in his room when an oscillating column of light appeared and Izuya stepped out. The spirit had merely come to say that he had a job for Kuna, but had stopped to make a little quip about him in his boxers, then he had left with instructions and a message to be delivered to a woman. He sighed and contemplated not doing it, and he had not moved from his spot on his bed, when the same oscillating column of light shined again and Izuya came and threatened to have another bonding 'experience'. It had elicited a sigh from him in defeat as he got up out of the bed and made his way over too his dresser and got a pair of jeans and a Saichuugai high school sweatshirt on and went out too complete the assignment.

He would eventually reach that part of East city district and looked down at the directions written down, gave another little sigh as he walked up too the building and started making his way up the building until he reached the specific apartment number. The blond was ready for anything at this point in time and made polite knock on the door, and just hoped that whoever it was wasn't a gun toting maniac.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Things got off to a rocky start with someone coming and knocking at the door; someone who ought not have knocked on said door. That was okay though, for during his second round of knocking, Izuya took notice the approach of Kuna-kun and moved to remove the knocker! A column of light appeared beneath the first person who was knocking, a guy probably trying to sell cologne or bean pies, was teleported away to the beach somewhere as he was unimportant to the scenario. Now with Kuna-kun in place he could continue things the way he wanted too. Using the power of his illusions, he changed the atmosphere in a way that only Nikki and Kuna would see. Unknown to Kuna-kun, his appearance would change so that he would gain horns, purple tinted skin and a curly mustache. He would be glowing with a demonic aura as well. As for Nikki, to Kuna she would appear to have 6 spider arms pulling from her back with an apartment completely filled with web. Phase I was seeing how the demon huntress would respond to the obvious demon. Kuna’s reaction would be amusing as well…

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Then a gain a knock rings around the room, sending me like a lightning bolt over to my gun as I with a fierce frown on my mouth remove it from its holster and rush to the door. Tossing it open as I take a deep breath. The sights that meet me punch the air out of me completely. It was demon! A demon had actually knocked on my door! Grinning as I raised my gun to his eye level, I would chuckle at him as I take a step forwards, pressing the gun to his forehead. “Oh, you chose the wrong door today!” my attitude suddenly changes from being lazy and into a more murderous state as I now had a demon in front of me to unleash my wrath on, and the best thing was that nobody would know, care or be able to do anything with it.

words: 752
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

He was about to deliver his message when the door opened to reveal the quite inhuman monstrosity within, which was brandishing a talon pointed at him. "Holy crap, that is one ugly bitch." Kuna would say invoking his instinctual magic and causing a basketball sized sphere of fire to explode in front of them sending him flying away to impact into the far wall and throwing her back as well. He would sit there amongst the cracked plaster that fell down around him as he landed on the ground. Kuna would immediately scramble too his feet and take cover behind the door. *Crap, I wish that I had my rifle right now.* The blond thought to himself as he immediately dashed down the hallway and looked back to see if he was being followed if he was, then he would have to come up with another plan just in case something happened.

368/1750
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:25 am

Izuya is on his back after witnessing the reaction between the two. He rolls on the roof laughing for that moment before looking down and deciding that he should keep up with the pace of those battling. He flies down, keeping himself out of the illusion of the atmosphere around them, thus keeping himself hidden. Of course, in the back of his mind there was the thought of what he should do if Kuna were to get shot; that would probably be a bad thing since Kuna worked for him, or something complicated like that… but he knew someone who cut probably take him apart and put him back together again. The woman who hunted demons, though she was hot, she wasn’t -as- important. Still, he wouldn’t let her die just yet if he could help it. If standing or moving about, the people in the complex would simply see a man and a woman and not the demonic entities that they were turned into.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 pm

The little explosion sends me flying back into my apart, though not harming me in any other way than knocking me breathless for a second. Standing up, pulling my hair into a tight ponytail, I give chase, as the man seems to escape down the corridor. With the gun in my right hand I would plunge out of the apartment and speed down the corridor and stairs after, foaming from my mouth as this guy had just made my day even worse! Getting to point where the stairs would go and down, I give both directions a quick glance without noticing him and continue to rush down the hallway, growling as I pass around one of the corners as see him running away. “You are so fucking dead!” I bark as I take aim and pop two shots after him while running. The first bullet slams into the wall a few meters ahead of the guy and the other hits the lamp, making a light shower of glass rain down on him as he would run underneath it. .

words: 930
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Kuna raced down the stairwell and eventually reached the outside. He figured the woman creature was coming directly at him, so he needed to slow her down. "Mother earth please protect me." Was the hurried chant he uttered causing the earth to shoot out in long jagged spikes which would form an impromptu barrier in front of the entrance of her building. There he would go into another sprint running down the main street and then taking a right at the first alleyway, where he would keep running until he reached his stash site (he figured since he couldn't bring the rifle with him into the place that he should keep it hidden nearby just in case he needed it., which happened to be hidden in the dumpster). He breathed a sigh of relief as he hefted the weapon up, loaded up a round into the chamber, and then took safety behind a dumpster while he waited for the spider bitch too come roaring too him.

534/1750
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Izuya appears… well, he doesn’t appear since he’s the only one who can see him, but in amusing himself, he would appear to himself in a referee’s uniform with a whistle in his mouth as he blows it and holds out his hands, “freeze!” (Timehalt). Time freezes in that instant stopping everything for a matter of seconds. “Infraction on side blue! Penalty!” He crosses his hands in an X and then hastily gets to moving. Though he wouldn’t have a long amount of time, he would still have enough time to remove the weapons from Kuna-kun’s hand and replace it with a broken pan out of the dumpster. After that, he would bow, lift up, spin in a pirouette and vanishes into the setting with Kuna’s gun in hand as time resumes and the scene continues.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:07 pm

As he began to descend the stairs, I stopped at the top and tried to take aim between the railings but with no result. The little ruckus had alerted the neighbours, which were now standing in the hallway trying to understand what was going on. Ignoring them, I slowly begin to walk down the stairs, holding my gun in preparation as he could be waiting for me behind a corner or worse, be waiting with a loaded gun. Coming all the way down I notice that the front door have been blocked by something which at first looks like the stair, but with a closer inspection is indeed earth from underneath it, which had penetrated the concrete. Shaking my head as I stop into the floor, I look for an alternative route, which I quickly spot as the backdoor. Kicking the door off its hinges, I speed out into the alley and towards the street. That is, until I see the demon sitting by the dumpster, wielding not a gun that I first had feared, but a pan! Stopping for a few seconds, I decide to move closer as to get a clear shot. Standing at a distance of about twenty meters, I raise my gun and aim at the things head. “Raise your hands above your head and stand up! Or I will shoot!” I shout out at him as I take a few steps closer, preparing myself to shoot at him if he decided to try anything funny.

words: 1180
texp: 2
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 am

It was one moment that he had his Garand in his hand, then the second he had a spatchula and broken pan in them. Kuna knew that it was some sort of sick joke that Izuya had decided to play on him, but he did not have the luxury of cursing him. No, he needed to get moving, who knew when that crazy spider bitch would pop up. It was speaking of the devil when he heard the door being kicked in. His immediate reaction was to throw the iron pan at the girl and make another dash around the dumpster and back out onto the opposite side of the street. He ran down several building lengths before barging into another apartment building and began running through too the other alley that was adjacent too that building.

671/1750
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:29 am

In a whimsical manner, Izuya didn’t follow them by flying quickly or running after them… he followed along in his invisible manner by pirouetting and dancing to a classical tune that was in his head. The chase seemed to continue with Kuna trying to get away, using the objects of the building in a crafty manner; good for him, though the scene would alter dramatically. Since Kuna was onto him, there was no real reason for him to hold back; light formed beneath Kuna and Nikki and soon their bodies are teleported to an area that had been pre conditioned for the battle. Both of their bodies would have arrived on a beach in an undisclosed time setting. They would be placed about 10 yards away from one another on arrival. There were several miles of sandy shores, water lapping up and down along the beach, seashells by the sea short and grasslands to the west. Aside from that, the area was wide open, no complicated alleyways or such to hide and duck within. Izuya would freeze time and appear between both of them, now dancing towards Nikki and removing her firearm, warping it back to her apartment’s kitchen counter. Nikki would have a soft suggestion that the monster she was chasing brought her here and the only way to get back would be to beat the breaks off of him. He claps his hands and vanishes as time resumes. To Nikki’s feet would be an assortment of weapons ranging from brass knuckles, to clubs, maces, swords and shields. On Kuna’s side he would have a rubber chicken, a can of chicken soup, a pillow of chicken feathers, and a 12 pack of eggs.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Dodging the flying pan by throwing myself to the ground, I found myself unable to see where the demon ran off to. Rising to my feet, I curse as I begin to go back into the complex, brushing the dust and dirt of me as I now was more irritated and furious than I had been before all of this happened. Moreover, I was suddenly standing on a beach – without my gun! In that moment I knew that, it must have been a demon or something else playing games. Taking a look around I can see the demon a good 8 yards or more away from me and before in the sand were a wide array of weaponry as well. Looking from the weapons to the demon that had been running away from me, I could feel the urge to bash his head in rise, as it must have been he who had teleported me to this place! Grabbing one of the maces that were in the sand I would quickly begin to run towards the demon, my hand held to the side as I quickly run across the sand.

words: 1370
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

He was making a good clip and had a real chance when fate...no Izuya decided to screw him over for the second time. Kuna would be engulfed in that familiar white light, which he was now starting to despise with a passion, and was deposited on a beach. He immediately assessed the situation, and it looked like Izuya was deciding to give him a decidedly unfair match. Kuna had two options at this point in time, give up and refuse to play the game that the spirit wanted, but it seemed like the one chasing him wasn't going to let him get away with that type of proposition. The other option was to fight, and that didn't seem like a worthwhile option either accounting that Izuya had decided not to provide him with any credible weapons at all. That least one option really, running. He had run out of time for thoughts though as the woman bolted down to pick up a mace, which prompted Kuna to dash, not towards the grasslands but into the surf. He would dive into the water getting waist deep into it before diving underneath its blue surface. There he would gain cover and make it harder for the woman to pursue him at the same time, he swam perpendicular too the shore line in a hope that he could lose her.

898/1750
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:22 pm

“The sea?” Izuya watches in disbelief as Kuna seemingly leaps into the waters. “That’s going to slow him down some…” though if Nikki was a good throw she could either hit him or wait for him to come back to shore. Izuya brings his finger tips to the side of his head and shakes his head lightly. Instead of warping Kuna-kun back to the beach, he would let this go on for a little while and see how Nikki responds. Still, it was quite amusing to watch. Looking to Nikki Izuya giggles, “she looks like she can work a stick” of course speaking about the mace she held in her hand. Using his aura mist on her, he comes to the realization that maybe she held the capability to learn magix. If he could coax her into learning water magix, then Kuna would be screwed, but still that would be a long shot. There was a good chance that her body was not tuned enough to tap into magical abilities just yet.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 pm

To the point of breathing fire as I run towards this demon, I get baffled when I dashed out into the surf. Knowing that I wouldn’t not be able to reach him with the mace from the distance just helped my rage rise as I jogged back to the other weapons and picked up as many as I could carry before I walked down to the water until it was to my knees. “Come out you piece of shit!!” I yell as I flip the mace in my hand, ready to throw it at the demon if he decided to resurface anywhere near me. “You can’t run forever!!!” I shout out as I put one of the knuckles on, preparing myself for him to come at me at any minute. Being within the surface made the water foam as the waves hit each other and beach which in turn made it impossible to see the bottom, nor the demon!

words: 1531
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 pm

He was already starting to feel the effects of the cold ocean water on his body, but he had at least escaped from the spider woman, whom he was now suspecting was just an unfortunate dupe in this game by Izuya. He would surface a dozen yards away from her bobbing up in down in the surf, and he could quickly dive down again and make his way northward along the beach if he needed to try and lose her. He would first try something diplomatic though, and hope that Izuya wouldn't try to screw him over. "Look whatever crazy spider thing you are, I'm not your enemy, and I don't want to end up having to fight you. I think once I get a chance to explain things, you will realize we've been set up by a third party." Kuna would yell back to her hoping that she would get, but he doubted Izuya would let such a scenario go so easily as that.

1063/1750
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Of course Izuya would interfere. Kuna had done a very bad thing, and though Izuya would not punish him directly, this was one of the effects to his earlier cause. As such, Kuna’s words are altered… only slightly… as they would be translated to Nikki as, “hahaha, you dumb bitch. What’s wrong? Can’t get your hair wet? It’s okay… you’re already ugly, so it won’t hurt! Ahahaha. Yo momma’s so dumb, she thought a quarterback was a refund!” Aside from that, things would remain as they were. If Kuna were to turn around, he would see fins swimming through the ocean and heading in his direction. The sound track of jaws would precede their eminent arrival. On very careful observation, it would be noted that the sharks… have laser beams attached to their heads. Every creature deserves a warm meal.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 pm

The words that suddenly comes from my right doesn’t really help this demons cause, especially when it would come to the point where I would get my hands on him. Dropping all the weapons except the mace and the knuckles, I start to speed off towards him, using my speed and agility to get a decent amount of speed. At this point I was furious because he had not only messed up a already fucked up day, but had also made comments about me, my hair and my mom! Moreover, then I’m not even mentioning that he teleported me out into the fucking middle of nowhere! “Come on bitch! Trip and you die!” I said to myself as I lunged towards it, readying myself to bash the demons skull in with the mace before ripping the body apart and burying it in the sand!

words: 1677
Back to top Go down
ero
Veteran
ero

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Yep, it was obvious that Izuya had decided to screw around with everything, in every single way possible. So, he would instead do something else instead of just rushing towards her too fight, which he had been avoiding for all this time, but now he couldn't even run because the spirit wanted his voyeuristic pleasure. His words had not been able to reach the creature, so it was time to see if his actions would. Kuna would begin making his way back towards the shore his hands by his sides while advancing towards her he would make no effort to defend himself, so that she would either end up clubbing him with the mace or Izuya would interfere. The end result would be him deciding too give up essentially.

1192/1750
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Izuya finds himself vexed! He couldn’t stand to see his precious Kuna-kun injured, yet a lesson had to be learned. Whatever would he do if Kuna-kun was beat into the ground… It is around then that he remembered that he knew a healer, so everything was all good. With a smile, he claps his hands and turns his attention back to see if this would be the conclusion to things. Kuna-kun made his dramatic stand against an overpowering foe… two humans locked by fate, destined to battle to the death… or at least until one was rendered unconscious. Izuya didn’t like people he knew dying almost as much as he didn’t like to actually fight. The sharks with the laser beams on their heads still swim towards Kuna and now swam towards both Kuna and Nikki. Luckily, the laser’s wouldn’t be for shooting, they had missiles for that. The lasers were for aiming their attack.

Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Rookie
GLaDOS

Male

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:19 am

everything sent for update-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Her body hurts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her body hurts!   Her body hurts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Her body hurts!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: East City-
Jump to: