Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nihsima Modeling Agency

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Nihsima Modeling Agency Empty
PostSubject: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Nihsima Modeling Agency Izuzu2_01
wc: 248
pc: 1

A day off, she set up the schedule for Jyn and had the rest of the day for herself. All her dear had to do was follow this schedule how she set it up and he should be fine. Today she had other business to attend to. It was already aware that Izumi worked as a part-time secretary, and did most of the scheduling through phone, if she's away from the office. She had her time to go off and do her acting thing like it had been agreed with all those years ago. Ms. Meiya her agent had been with her through it all, and even knew of the little spiritual escapades that Izumi has gone through, so she knew of Izumi's appearance change, which brought a bit of a set back, so they had to do brand new head shots and so on. So this call had came in from her Agent.

I have an appointment set up for you at Nihsima modeling agency. Do your best to arrive there by 9AM. Thank you dear, do me proud and drop some jaws."

Izumi had done just that, she was awake bright and early, showered, ate breakfast, brushed her teeth and dressed her best. Izumi left dressed professionally and headed out for the Nihsima Modeling agency for her appointment. She was sure to arrive there earlier than her appointment at least 15 minutes before her scheduled appointment. When she arrived into the building it was 8:45 AM.

Nihsima Modeling Agency Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3438
Rep! : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 pm

The building is pretty nice. It’s all shiny, modern and whatnot. The back part is separated from the front part with a receptionist in the lobby area. A large wooden wall had Nihsima wrote on it in silver letters behind the receptionist desk. The receptionist does her nails while talking on the phone and chewing gum. She looks up and sees Izumi come in and then get off the phone.

“Girl, I’ll call you later. I got to handle this chick.”

She looks up and smiles.

“Hey, how you do~in? My name is Latecia. You must be Izumi Hiramoto. Let me get you signed in. You havin a marvelous day today, ma’am? I love your hair.”
Back to top Go down
https://wotr.rpg-board.net
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:00 pm

wc: 140 | 388
pc: 2

This place was indeed quite nice, and Izumi liked the places that Ms. Meiya picked out they were usually good places with no trouble about the at all. Coming up to the receptionist area she would look to the woman that was there and gave her a cheery smile. "Yes I am Izumi." Certainly on the ball this place is. "Thank you Ms. Latecia I' having a great day, and yourself?" Izumi asked the woman out of the kindness that she had been asked first about her own day. So far everything's been handling very well with no problems at all and hopefully such thing's would be kept in order like this for the rest of the day. She didn't want to have to end up having to deal with trouble if it ends up rearing it's ugly head.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:08 pm

“Oh, I’m doin marvelous today, thank you for asking, one moment please.”

She presses a button on her phone and leans into it.

“Mr. Kowasaki. I got Ms. Hiramoto here for her appoint, are you ready for her?... okay I’ll let her know.”

She looks up.

“He said come on back into the studio.”

She turns around and points to a door behind her.

“Just go in through that door and you’ll see the studio set up with the white screen behind it, lights and everything. He’ll be the guy with the shirt that says director. Is yo hair naturally that color or do you have to dye it? I know it’s got to be murder to get ready in the morning. Mmp! I couldn’t do it… okaaaaay!”

There are about 12 workers in the back with the director. They have camera men, stage workers, etc. The director waits for Izumi standing in front of the stage with his arms folded in black pants, black shoes, a black turtle neck, and a black artist’s hat. His shirt says “director” on it in bold white font.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:16 pm

wc: 207 | 595
pc: 3

A nod came to her head when the receptionist said she was doing good. Izumi was pleased to hear that she was doing good. She waited "Alright." she said when the receptionist told her to wait a moment. Then contacted the one she was suppose to see, Mr. Kowasaki, Izumi waited patiently until the moment came when the call had ended and she was told to head back to the studio. Seem's like she didn't need to wait till exactly 9AM well that was good, the earlier she finished the earlier she can go home.

Being told the direction's of where to go, Izumi nodded her head remembering the direction's that were just told to her. "Thank you very much and yes my hair's naturally like this." Izumi told her before she would head back to where she was told to go. What else could she tell the woman, that she had a spiritual transformation that caused her hair to genetically change? Who would believe such a thing.

Though her footsteps took her to the studio as she looked around at all the workers that were there as she looked for the one who had the 'director' upon his shirt. She walked up to him. "Mr. Kowasaki?"

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:23 pm

A few of the workers check Izumi out. The Director does not look at her when he speaks.

“I am more than merely Mr. Kowasaki… I am the DIRECTOR! Mere lives are changed by a camera when I wield it! Girls next door turn into vixens craved by the masses and women past their prime suddenly become desirable. So when you ask me Mr. Kowasaki, I must say no! No! I am so much more… I am… The Kowasaki!”

He turns to her and crosses his arms.

“Thank god you’re pretty.”

He claps his hands three times.

“Wardrobe! This these dead animals off of this woman! Make up! Fix this train wreck of a face.”

A female clothing artist and a male make up artist arrive out of nowhere (well, they walked up). The director points.

“Go with Stacy and Maurice! They shall fix you! Go now… quickly!”

He turns away from her and waves her to go away. The two assistants smile and bow.

“Nice to meet you.”
“Honey, you all that! AND a bag o chips, OKAAAY?!”

Maurice is flaming. He holds his hand up for a high five with Izumi.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm

wc: 198 | 793
pc: 4

Seem's like just calling him Mr. Kowasaki was just a mistake on her part as she took a half step back and blinked in a nervous fashion as his sudden rant. Izumi merely catches herself and straightens her look as she looks at the director before he turns to her. Well he complimented her at least, though he didn't seem overexcited about it, which was to be expected of these eccentric types.

Though she did twitch when he called up the make up people and told the to fix this train wreck of a face, internally in her mind she raged about rearranging his face into a train wreck. Though outwardly she merely nervously laughed. People like these always seemed to weird her out for some odd reason.

Stacy and Maurice had arrived and Izumi looked to them as she gave a nervous smile and she bowed as well. "Nice to meet you both." she stated and looked to Maurice's hand who was holding it up for her to complete a high five to which she gladly returned not to leave him hanging. She would go with them to do whatever they were going to do to her.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Maurice apologizes while they walk.

“Sorry, he’s always like that. I think a light fell on his head or something, but he does good work.”

Stacy lays out what would happen.

“I’m going to pull a few racks in front of you while Maurice redoes your make up. You’ve very pretty, did you do your make up yourself?”

They lead her to a booth with a vanity set up. Maurice taps a swivel chair for her to sit in. He walks and gets his things ready. Stacy pulls around two metal racks holding clothes on hangers. She explains the process.

“They said you had surgery or something? (They did a really good job, it all looks natural). But any way, we need new headshots and a portfolio for you. We’ll get a few natural shots. Some glamour shots and some exotic shots, okay. You don’t have any issues with being in a bathing suit or lingerie do you? No scars or anything from the surgery that you may be subconscious about?”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 pm

wc: 167 | 960
pc: 5

Looking to Maurice as he spoke, she said nothing and just nodded her head. Then her head turned towards Stacy as she explained what was going to happen and Izumi just smiled and nodded her head. "I don't use make up to often, but when I do, I do it myself." She would be lead to this booth where thing's were set up where she was told to sit upon a swivel chair by Maurice, well he tapped it indicating for her to sit in it, so Izumi sat in the chair and looked to the two that started to get to work, looking upon the two rack's Izumi's eyes followed after Stacy as she spoke. So that's the story Ms. Meiya came up with... A nervous chuckle came fro her. "heh... yeah surgery, but no I hold no problem with that." Well she didn't really have any scar's to show off, the one's she had from when she was little had long since disappeared years ago.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Stacy picks out six outfits for Izumi to wear. Two are formal, two are casual, one is lingerie and one is a swim suit. She holds them up for Izumi to look at (you can choose w/e they actually look like >.>).

“So… I think these will do good for you.”

Maurice takes out a hot iron for her hair and shakes his head.

“This might take hours…”

The director yells in the background.

“Ready on set in 15 minutes! My time is gold! It cannot be wasted. Oh… oh… oh yes! Yes! God yes! I think I just had a revelation.”

Maurice giggles and shakes his head. He pulls a bit of Izumi’s hair to hot press it.

“He is cra~zy!”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:28 am

wc: 325 | 1285
pc: 6

Izumi sat there as she looked to the outfit's that Stacy had picked out, six outfits, a gentle smile crossing her face as she looked at each of them while Maurice was attempting to flat iron her hair. With the length of it, it would take a long time. Izumi couldn't help but giggle. "That Director, sound's quite... demanding." she uttered as her eyes fell upon the outfits.

One formal outfit was an all white business suit with mid-thigh length skirt and long sleeve jacket top, with a white silk shirt to wear underneath, with the button's looking as though they were pearls. The other formal wear was an evening formal gown that was a rather beautiful red color as it was made of red velvet with a sheer black overlay over the torso portion. A red long sleeve shrug is also apart of the outfit. Both formal wear had matching heels.

One casual consisted of dark blue apple bottom jeans with a white top that held a unique floral design made of jewels that went around the right shoulder of the outfit with all white shoes. The other casual wear was tight green booty shorts with a tight green top that would reach to Izumi's abdomen.

The lingerie were sheer and see through, but a light blue color, the bottom part is a thong while the top was a string top, with matching light blue garter belt and a light blue see through sheer stocking.

The swimsuit is a two piece string bikini that was all red in color.

That was when she felt a tug at her hair and her attention was brought toward's it looking to see Maurice with a flat iron, her eyes widened as she grabbed her own hair pulling it from his grasp. "ah! umm.... does it really need to be flat ironed? Like you said it'll take hours and you only have 15 minutes..." She asked nervously.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:52 am

“Oh, you’re tender headed? Girrrrl, don’t even worry, I can work magic with this iron. It’s super hot too… but I guess you got a point. We can work it like this… I bet it looks like a pyramid when you pin it up…”

Stacy smiles and takes the clothes that are accepted and hangs them on an empty rack by the dressing area to the side of the vanity. There was a bamboo screen little wall thingee for privacy. Maurice moves in front of Izumi and applies light and natural make up for the first series of shots. He makes it so that she’s wearing make up but doesn’t look like she’s wearing make up. After he’s done he points her to the dressing area.

“Go ahead and get that casual wear on. Meet the director at the stage and he will take it from there.”

He gives her a thumbs up.

“Good luck! Do your best! (May god give you strength…)”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 am

wc: 261 | 1546
pc: 7

Even she would feel the sigh of relief the snakes of her hair giving out when she had just managed to barely save them from being turned to crisp. It would have hurt her as well due to the connection of the living snakes to her head, even though she were in a different for and it looked and felt like real hair, they were still living creatures. "Eh heh heh something like that..." she added with a nervous tone as Maurice continued on with what he was staring. There was other ways to pin up her hair without it having to look like a pyramid, and Izumi had practice with pinning up her hair into wig's so she knew the ways she had to do it.

The make up came it, she relaxed and held her place as she waited for Maurice to finish her make up. Getting up when he told her to put on the casual wear. She wondered which of the two should she put on first? "Alright!" Giving a double fist pump when Maurice gave her a thumbs up and she headed behind the privacy screen. She began to undress behind it and change out into the casual wear that was the apple bottom jeans with the white top. It didn't take her that long before she had came out, finishing up as she was tieing the shoes. She tapped the front of the shoe against the ground to make sure it fit right on her feet and then headed out to meet with the Director.

Back to top Go down
ShinTre_Admin
Admin
ShinTre_Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 pm

The director looks at Izumi. A sparkle shines in his eye. The next 30 mins to an hour passes like a whirl wind. The director has the endurance and vigor of an Olympic champion and the aim of an elven archer with his supa camera. Each session of shooting takes probably around 5 to 10 minutes each with the Director barking orders.

“Look left!... look right! Look sexy! Sexier! Not constipated! Yes! Right there! Now think! Think harder! Think about tacos! Yes! Gorgeous! I am a genius!”

After taking the pics, he rushes her back to change. Maurice and Stacy get her ready for the next one and toss her back.

“Now you’re thinking mangos and watermelons! Mellonier! Now lift the leg back! BE CUTE! GOD I’M A GENIUS!”

It finishes like an orgasm and the director is spent.

“Go… I must work with this raw art and mold it into something the world is not ready for. You did well… MAURICE! CIGARETTE!”
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 pm

wc: 125 | 1671
pc: 8

Well the next series of event passed by like a whirlwind. This Director was to say the least phenomenal as he showed that he knew what he was doing. Izumi managed to keep up but still it was a lot of work, to say that she was tired by the end of it was an understatement. By the end of it Izumi was gasping for breath as she was walking out from behind the private scream in her cloths that she came in, her hair a bit frizzled as she held a stare of disbelief. "The hell just happened..." she said to herself as she caught her breath, she would have to come back another day to get her prints when they would be done.

[end rp]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:35 pm

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nihsima Modeling Agency   Nihsima Modeling Agency Empty

Back to top Go down

Nihsima Modeling Agency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: East City-
Jump to: