Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Falling Apart (Faye)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Falling Apart (Faye) Empty
PostSubject: Falling Apart (Faye)   Falling Apart (Faye) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:35 am

Falling Apart

Looking back at the past week I let out a soft sigh, a little over seven days ago I was enjoying my life with my girlfriend, Trinity, and our son, Jayden. Though, thanks to some bad happenings our relationship began to go down hill and the first day we separated and I spent the night in my suv before finding a hotel for two days while I tried to patch things up with her, though my attempts only seemed to make things even worse between us and it came to the point where I decided to give her some space and hope for the best. I left her alone for a few days, waiting for a call from her, hoping that things would blow over and everything would be all right, but no such thing happened. Deciding to play it safe, I gave it an extra day before finally giving her a call in the hopes that things would be better, but to no avail, things had not gotten better, they had went the opposite way and gotten worse then before and Trinity didn't want me back by this point. This wasn't exactly the news I was hoping to hear from my former girlfriend and mother of my child, but it seemed that she no longer wanted to be with me, which was rather devastating news to me, but ever since the initial break up I felt something deep down that was just a bad gut feeling the kind that tell you something bad is bound to happen. Initially I tried to keep cool about the whole thing and remain in control of my emotions, but with everything that had taken place it was only a matter of time before something would happen. Though when things did come crashing down I ended up resorting to my self destructive behavior, taking up smoking again and drinking again and just not giving a damn in general. With the downward spiral I took myself to a bar, Sabishii Shotto, I had seen in Gunshyne Bastion which wasn't to far from the hotel I had been staying at in the Bastion.

Sitting on a bar stool, leaning slightly into the bar, I look down at the empty shot glass that was full only seconds ago. Slowly I lift my gaze from the empty glass and glance over to the bar tender and wave my hand slightly, trying to wave the bar tender down so I could get a refill on my drink. After waving for the bar tender I reach into my coat and grab the pack of cigarettes I had been smoking on and off for the past day or so, once I had the pack I pull it from my coat and shake it for a moment to get one of the cigarettes to raise above the others. Once one of the cigarettes had risen above the rest I bring the pack up and take hold of the cigarette with my lips and pull it from the pack.

Post WC: 505
Total WC: 505
TEXP: 1