Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.Delivery [Weiss]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Rep! : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-05

.Delivery [Weiss] Empty
PostSubject: .Delivery [Weiss]   .Delivery [Weiss] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:35 pm

.Delivery [Weiss] Shioriko_01
"Wait. Mega-" Click. I look at the phone in my hand with wide eyes. What in the hell? Why had Megami called the bakery and asked me to deliver when its Jace's job. My eyes narrow in suspicion. Last time I met that woman I ended up nearly getting arrested. This is why I try to stay away from Kyro Corp. Well mainly Nyte Industries. I put the phone back onits cradle and think for a moment. The old woman had not banded me from going there. I know she must know I've been there before. Perhaps she doesn't see me as a threat since I hold no interest in changing my name to Kyro. I'm perfectly content to remain a Kinomoto. Though I guess with how much Shiori and I look alike and the fact I have our mother's aiden name might be a bit suspicious. Well if people actually came to know who I am. But I bet the old witch has that covered also. Probably say I was thought dead and kidnapped or some bullshit story. She's clever. As long as she let's me live my life, I don't care. Shiori was preened for her role in the company. Me.. I just wanna keep singing and living my life as I want. I would hate being tied down like Shiori is. Surprised she gave up her life to go back to that. But then.. Once she lost Jyn. I think she lost the will to fight the path that grandmother had laid out for her. But she looks like she is handling it well.

I sigh as I put together one of our breakfast specials and even make a cup of coffee. Jace comes from the back and looks at me as I finish packing it up and hold out his hand. I shake my head. "Crazy hooker from Nyte wants me to bring it to one of her newbies. Said I might be able to cheer that idiot up or something. She didn't give me much time to reply. But I got a gig later anyway so i might as well go early," I say to him and he shrugs.

"Wanna ride?" he asks and I nod. He steps into the back to get my mom and she tells us both to be safe. We say that we will and head out to his car. I get in and sigh softly as he gets in. Without a word we head off to Metro.

~~~~

Jace gets us there in around twenty minutes and I feel frazzled. I glare at him as he finally stops in front of the Nyte entrance. He smirks in a devilish manner and I swear I'll get him back for that shit. Asshole is a racer/drifter. Bet my mom would kill him if she knew what he just did. And somehow.. We didn't get pulled over. I get out of the car with the food and the travel's mug with coffee. I make sure I have my purse and shut the door, slamming it a bit to show him I'm pissed. He takes off and I walk through the front glass doors. I wave to the receptionist. They know me a bit. I like to bring Shiori things, though I tend to just give them to Kyouya to take up. I have yet to meet this new assistant of hers.

I come up to the desk and the receptionist holds out a key card. "Megami-san called up already," she chirps and I feel that dread again. What the hell is that bitch planning? I smile and thank the girl and head to the elevator. I swipe the key card and it opens, allowing me to step within. The doors shut behind me and it begins to move. i look at the key card. Maybe it has a code that is programmed into the system. Pretty cool actually. I don't wait too long before I am allowed to step off. I look around and sigh when no one comes to lead me to where I have to go. "Now.. Where would Lab 13 be.." I say to myself as I begin to walk down one of the hallways.

ooc: This is set a couple of days before the Holloween event
.Delivery [Weiss] Shioriko_03
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

.Delivery [Weiss] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery [Weiss]   .Delivery [Weiss] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:27 pm

He hated this. Absolutely fucking hated it. Nyte industries had struck a gold mine when they hired Weiss. And god he was going to make sure that they bloody well knew it. Unfortunatly for legal reasons he had to start at the bottom. Which again, was driving him fucking round the bend. Two scientists, who were assigned to him had already given their two weeks notice. They had been treating him just like the other interns. Make me tea. Go get me a chocolate digestive. Fuck off. First one that wanted him to get a cup of tea instead got a concentrated dose of laxative, with a slight hint of tea. Cocky bastard painted the bathroom walls. Next one, slightly more arrogant. And for that. He got thrown through a window.

For all this you would think that Weiss would get fired. And normally. Thats precisely what did happen. Ever since graduating university he'd been moving from internship to internship for two years straight. Because each time he got in. He was treated like a fucking bell boy by the others. Who were usually god damned idiots who couldn't see the answer to simple scientific problems that lay right in front of them. Made him want to slam their face into the answer. Which is actually what got him fired from the last place. But Nyte Industries. Slightly different. They seemed to recognise his talent. And were putting up with it. Although they had warned him about throwing people through lab windows. Apparantly the glass was expensive.

So here he was now. Waiting on somebody coming through with a damned delivery. He looked at his watch and swore under his breath. Impaitent as he checked over the labels of some chemicals within the lab. As expected. One of the idiots handling the chemicals had misplaced the hydrochloric acid, and put it where the sulphuric acid was. A frown tugged at his face. his eyes moved to the right. Seeing the mans lunch box. He removed a flask of soup. And a flask of coffee from the box. Pouring one acid into one. And another into the other. With that done he sat down and waited for the idiot to return. He did so....about ten minutes later after the guy had his lunch. He would run screaming from Lab 13. Weiss peeked his head out.

" That'll fuckin teach ya".

Word Count: 401
Total Word Count: 401
PWC:401
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

.Delivery [Weiss] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery [Weiss]   .Delivery [Weiss] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Lab 13. Lab 13. Hmm.. Wonder where the hell it is? I stroll along the hall and freeze whenever I hear a gun go off. These people are crazy. I whimper. How does my sister deal with this? No.. Really question. How the hell does my grandmother put up with this? Course these people are genius that others cast aside. Least that is what Shiori said to me. Crazy people equals amazing break throughs. But shit. Shouldn't they limit the amount of guns that Megami is allowed?

I sigh and stop, a bit lost now. Great. How the hell am I suppose to find this damn lab. Suddenly there is screaming and a someone flies past me, forcing me to press against the wall. I blink and my head turns as I see a guy yell after the other. Whoa. I walk a bit closer and see the sign above the door. Of fuckin' course. This has to be Lab 13. Why wouldn't it be. Megami is gonna pay for this. I'm going to choke that gun toting bitch with the barrel of her own gun. I sigh and walk forward. I would wait till he went back intot he lab and would saunter in.

"Ano.. I have a delivery from Tenshi Bakery.." I say to the man while standing at the door.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

.Delivery [Weiss] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery [Weiss]   .Delivery [Weiss] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 am

Good the cunt was in pain. Liked it that way. Means he wuldn't easily forget to put the right fucking labels on next time. Checked the watch. Still no fucking delivery. He felt like phoning. Bitches were gonna get reamed for making him wait. Regardless. He had to kep calm. Trying not to break any windows or cause potiental homicides. He had been close with the whole acid in the coffee thing. But at worst it would cause crippling injury to the bastards throat. Not enough to kill him. Now that he was left with more time to wait he picked up the log book and started noting things that had already been done thus far today. It was a job that required a lot of attention to detail. After all, most people when doing the log had to look back on previous ecords. Weiss however had made a sort of game out of it. To remember everything that he hd done in the day. Then to put it down. But it required him keeping his mind focused soley on that. Not that it was much of an issue very few people ever bothe-

"Ano.. I have a delivery from Tenshi Bakery.."

Pencil snapped. Concentration broken. The delivery had come only a few seconds into his task. And that was not something he was going to tolerate. Silence decended on the lab as he looked at the log book lying on the work surface. His shoulders hunched over the book. Trying to remember just where he had been before the girl had interupted him. He knew that, she was probably going to speak again. So would pre-empt her. And stop her before she even thought of opening up that cock hole of hers. He ever so slightly turned his head to her. One eye peaking out from behind his glasses. He spoke in a slow. Authoritive threatening tone. " Sit down. And shut the fuck up. Not another fucking word from you till I'm finished or god help me I'll stick your doughnut delivery so far up your fucking ass.....The next guy in there will think he's playing fucking ring toss...". He expected her to do precisely what he said. If she didn't It was likely he would be grabbing more of that acid he'd poured in the pour fuckers drink and seeing how the delivery girl liked a face full of it.

Slowly he walked over, grabbed another pencil and then went back to doing the log book...but not before delivering her a swift warning.

" And when you have permission to speak, speak in fucking english bitch...if I have to fucking hear you, I don't want to be listening to broken fucking sentences....fucking wapanese cunts...".

Word Count:420
Total Word Count:821
Back to top Go down
KyroShiori
Respected Elder
KyroShiori

Female

.Delivery [Weiss] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery [Weiss]   .Delivery [Weiss] EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 am

All I did was say that one little sentence. The sound of that pencil snapping seemed to echo in this lab. I find myself flinching ever so faintly. The aura coming off this guy makes me want a weapon in my hand for some odd reason. My eyes flick around for just a moment and spot scapels on the one counter. Its not far. But if this guy does something psycho, I want to be prepared. My eyes flicked back to him and I find myself looking into only one of his eyes as it glares at me. But then he speaks. A deep, authoritive voice that strikes and grips you almost violently. My eyes widen and before I know what I'm doing... I sit on the closest stool.

I sit for a moment, stunned. Wait.. Whoa.. Hold on a fuckin' moment. I don't need to take this bullshit from a scientist with his fricken panties in a knot and shoved up his ass like a makeshift tampon. My right eyes twitches as he goes on to insult how I speak. I rise to my feet, silently. I feel the beast within me snarling as it settles back on its haunches, begging to allow me to let it pounce and rip this prick's throat out.

I drop the delivery on the table and glare at him. "Go fuck yourself, fuckin' twat," I growl out, the urge to deck him rising. "I was doing a favor for, Megami. I don't need your shit. So pull the stick out of your ass then shove it back in. Can't believe I was being polite in the first place. Cause your a goddamn cunt."

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

.Delivery [Weiss] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery [Weiss]   .Delivery [Weiss] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 am

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.Delivery [Weiss] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Delivery [Weiss]   .Delivery [Weiss] Empty

Back to top Go down

.Delivery [Weiss]
Page 1 of 1