Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Favorite Pen!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Zaiaku:
Zaiaku in 'My Favorite Pen!'
Wc: 327
Pc: 1

"Seriously for these past months..." she hissed as her head pulled up to peek out a small hole placed into a extremely large tree. A curling red tail shifted around her leg frame and slid against her own thigh.Her teeth gritted, she heard it from the distance. "Just who the hell..." she hissed again as she poked her head out the hole and yelled out loudly in that direction. Though it was still very far. "SHUT UP!!!" She pulled her head back in and crawled back underneath even in the distance she heard the sound's of construction echoing off. Hiding underneath her silk bed covers. She growled as her brows furrowed. "Alright that's it!" She curled up a moment before she suddenly sprang up, full in the nude, her little devil wings began to flutter, he solid eye eyes with ghostly wisp seemed to change to a red tint that matched her skin. Her tail moved around, with it's arrow head end pointing toward's the ground.

Pulling herself out of her home, The Tree of Zaiaku or in other words The Tree of Sin, she crawled down the side of her tree and left quite early that morning to where the construction was being done. It took her quite a while about an hour's worth of total travel time for her to arrive to the area of construction. She watched fro the short distance of her location in a tree that she blended against with, due to her red skin, her pitch black hair perfectly contrasting against her skin, but still blended well with th burnt looking tree's of the area so it would be difficult to tell her apart from the trees.

She watched the workers there and began to think of something she could do to the workers. She licked her lips, this slithering forked tongue of a demon. "Mmmm Punishment deserved in blood, oh yessss."

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male
Number of posts : 413
Rep! : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-04

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:17 am

My Favorite Pen!  Penny2_01
The newborn city of Gera'Sey was, for the most part. Complete. However there were still areas of it that required further construction. And expansion was constantly there. Particularly prevalent in the western quarter. There was no doubt of it that the noise of such things would echo directly into Solvay and attract the attention of other Oni. In part this was actually a strategical move. Certain Oni moved into that forest to train their skills. Others to gai acces to Vinticus, the forest of glass trees and realm of the Hogasha training. Regardless. Strong Oni were nearly always found in that area. And building near it meant attracting their attention. And when they came to call. Drafting them into the military as he had done with so many others was the primary concern. The demoness would be finding herself on an area closest to Solvay. The western quarter. Where unfortunatly for her most of the building would be getting done. Which was no doubt her reason for heading off this way in the first place.

Slaves could be seen moving two and fro with equipment and atrials as they got to work building another large complex. This place was the future site of the Gera'Sey prison. One would have thought that a prison was the first essential place to build in a city. However Penny for the most part. Disagreed with this point. He found that at least in the first few weeks a prison would be unneccisary. Small cellblocks within the city would do for lesser criminals. The rest. In accordance with the cities martial law policy. Would likely face the death sentence. Getting rid of most if not all issues abounding form the lack of a prison. Regardless. The workers were at best. Lightly guarded. Two soldiers on patrol.

Pennywise himself, was in his current makeshift throne room. It was a large building in the north of Gera'Sey. A building that, once his castle was complete would become the main court house. For now the downstairs was used as his throne room. Whilst the upstairs was his rather regally adorned bed chambers. Once again he was sorting out the basic issues of the city. Certain merchants had come requesting the use of buildings in Gera'Sey for their businesses. If only it was so easy as to just wave his hand and give them all what they wished for. But it soon became apparant that, not all businesses would succeed. Thus giving the building would be a waste of space. And...not all of them were strictly legal.

Which left him with a swift execution order to write up. Ah, the duties of being an archdemon. They never ended.

Word Count: 450
Total Word Count: 450
PWC: 450
My Favorite Pen!  Penny2_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:03 am

Zaiaku:
Wc: 228 | 555
Pc: 2

She sucked her teeth "Tch!" her eyes narrowed upon those that were working upon the buildings, whether they were slave or not, it wasn't any of her business. They had to pay for disturbing her slumber. She searched around for any guards, though all she saw were two guards, or rather two oni's that were patrolling if it weren't obvious that they were guards. Her head tilting to the right. "Time to cause some accidents." She waited for the patrolling Oni's to leave an opening before she would jump down from the tee she hid in and ran towards the compound. There was a high chance she made it without being seen, so she would proceed into the work area where she spotted more slaves working on the building. Still not fully complete, months of working on this place. The banging and clanging of all this noise. It just pissed her off as she held a disgruntled look on her face as she would make her way to a building that was currently in process of being made. Seeing a Oni climbing up on a ladder as Zaiaku ran by and kicked at the ladder so it would fall and knock the Oni off so it would come falling down to the ground. Soon after she kicked it she would start to run heading to cause something else.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:41 am

" Whoa!". Down came the ladder and the Oni on it. Flailing his arms before hitting the ground with the loud thump. THis Oni hadn't quite seen what had cause the ladder to fall bar a red streak running away from the scene. However, that was not to say that nobody had seen anything. She'd made it within the area without being seen. But with the noise created by the Oni falling. The two guards would return to check just what in the hell was going on. One of which would be heading back the precise way that she was heading to cause more trouble.

Fortunatly she had one thing working to her advantage. The fact she had left the tree without any clothes on. And that the Oni soldier on patrol heading towards her. Rather than first thinking trouble maker. Thought " boobs!".He stood there with a bit of a lockjawed stare for a moment. Before the shouts and yells of a nearby architect spurred him into action. " You there with the....red skin...". Obviously something else on his mind, tongue and brain not quite working in cahoots. " Just what do you think you are doing!?". The old architect seemed to be far less cooncerned with her nakedness and whacked the soldier on the side of his arm. " Its obvious. We've got a trouble maker. Drag her to the Lord already!". He looked at her. Then back at the architect. The old man grunted. " Honestly people these days...no fucking spine".

Word Count: 258
Total Word Count: 708
PWC: 708
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:00 am

Zaiaku:
Wc: 183 | 738
Pc: 3

She laughed as she heard the noises from behind her. Zaiaku held no problem with being naked, made her feel more free, plus she found clothing restricting, though it was probably of her demonic nature that she held such a voluptuous frame about her. No sag's no wrinkles perfect red skin, well she was a demon based upon the devil types after all. Hearing more noise of movement, seems like she was gathering attention as she turned her head back and grinned. Time she should get a bit more severe with her punishment. She winked toward's the guard. "Catch me if you can!" she said in a sing song tone of voice as she would take off again and ran toward's a scaffold that was set up along side a building. "Oh that's gonna be fun." she stated as she ran toward's it jumping as she got near it climbing up along the side as she went through it. Now how can she knock this down. She said standing upon it's first level trying to think of a destructive way of doing it.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:17 am

The guard kind of just stood there as she winked at him and ran past him. The architect continued to bawl and shout at the man but it seemed to be doing very little as his eyes were more focused on the red streak of nudity now climbing up one of the scaffolds. The old man whacked that guard on the foot with a stick, causing him to break back into reality. The second soldier finally arrived over, his own eyes drawn upwards to the woman climbing the scaffolding. " Should we call in back up?". The old oni architect was at this point screaming yes. But the more perverted one who had just sat and stared rather than give chase rubbed the side of his head and then shook it.

"Nah...best we just get her...otherwise we'll be a laughing stock".

Double agreement. The two soldiers running off towards the scaffolding after Zaiaku. They climbed up, rather quickly. Both sldiers were after all. Trained in the deeper glass forest of Vinticus. And despite this, relative incompetant behaviour. They were rather strong. " Now lady...". One managed to clamber up. Onto the first level with her. " Your gonna come with us quietly. Or we're gonna drag you beaten and bruised. Doesn't really matter to us".

Word Count: 215
Total Word Count: 923
PWC: 923
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:33 am

Zaiaku:
Wc: 192 | 930
Pc: 4

Seemed like her thinking had taken to long as she had noticed the two guards giving chase to her and already climbing the scaffold she was on. "My my my..." she said not really all that worried as her blank white eyes narrowed as she grew a grin. She faced the one that had climbed up and warned her about coming with them quietly. Her left hand slide along her own body as she grabbed her own breast, left one, and grabbed onto the nipple ring and pulled at it unleashing a moan. "Oooohhhh mmmmm... really beaten and bruised that just excites me, maybe I should fight back for that." she said in a seductive manner as she took a few steps back. Waving her other hand at the guard she ran for the edge of the scaffold and jumped up grabbing the next level and flipping herself up to the second floor. "Come on boys!" she teased as luckily on the second level she found paint cans there and she grabbed then taking off the tops to the and held them at the handle, one was blue and the other green.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 am

At this point the one who had caught up with her felt like pressing his palm into his face. The stirring in his own groin at her actions was undeniable. " Masochist oni....the nakedness should have at least given me that clue..". The other was stumbled up as they headed after her moving up to the second floor. " Bitch you arn't going anywhere!". One of them called up. Meanwhile the old architect below was calling in more of the soldiers. But only three had respnded to his calls. But they had made a movement to cut off her escape at the bottom of the scaffolding. " Think we should tell the lord about this?". One of them asked the architect.

" Are you kidding?...if he's called down for a mild disturbance like this he'll skin you all alive".

He shook his head. " No, just catch her and drag her to him". The two meanwhile actually on the scaffold amde their way up to the floor she was, squinting his eyes. the one on the right tried to draw his gaze away from her nakedness and onto the paint cans. "...Just what do you think shes got planned with those?...". The other one shrugged and charged in diving at her with a full body charge. " Don't know don't care!".
Word Count: 223
Total Word Count: 1146
PWC: 1146
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:24 am

Zaiaku:
Wc: 212 | 1142
Pc: 5

A smile came onto her face, it became rather obvious that she was enjoying the chase that the guards were giving her. She purposely waited for at least one of them to get up as she began to hop onto her toes and stared at him as she licked her lips. Swinging her arms just enough to give a swing motion to the paint cans. "You know you really should ask!" She stated as she jumped up and swing her arm in a full circle, her right hand, and she smacked the green can upon the full charging guards head to knock his direction down to the ground. Her little wing's flapped quickly providing a short little air time and extra jump, but it wasn't something she could use to over exaggerate her jump, nor could she use it to fly.

Though after than she would empty the second paint can on the gaurds head as she would laugh. "The colors! The Colors!" she said in an excited tone, before it suddenly shifted. "IT DOESNT SUIT YOU, YOU FILTHY SHIT!" She jumped to the wall and began to push the scaffold over using her body as a lever to push against the scaffold to tip it over.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:47 am

" Oh god!". The first to recieve the coating of paint began to choke and splutter as he hit the ground. The charge had thrown him off balance. The second ne recieved his own coating of paint but was left waving at the air trying to get as much of it away from him as possible but to no avail. The woman certainly had a mouth on her. That much was obvious. And before they had the chance to wipe the coloured blindness away from their eyes the scaffolding began to shift and move. " Oh....balls....". With some effort from the woman pushing against it, the scaffolding began to fold and collapse.Collapsing in on itself. The new guards would wait at the bottom for the dust to clear, and apprehend the woman. Unfortunatly for them. This whole thing had drawn more attention than was really required.

Penny had been spending most of the day holed up inside his throne room ruling over the whole taxes issue with the Lawyer Oni that had eventually came back with his own suggestions based on the levels of tax for small private businesses. In the end he had to get out of there. A small break was required. And the wonderful thing about being the Archdemon was that. Well. He was in charge. He was expecting some kind of opposition to him taking a walk out, but there had been none. In fact the man had left post haste. Quickly moving through the darkness of the city and popping out just on the outskirts of the construction site. Only to see things wern't going quite as he imagined. Dust, shouts. Screams. Not terrified screams but rather angry ones. He walked into the centre of the construction site. Behind the guards and raised an eyebrow. And his voice.

"Just what the hell is going on here?".
Word Count: 311
Total Word Count: 1457
PWC: 1457
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 pm

My Favorite Pen!  Zaiki_01
Wc: 221 | 1363
Pc: 6
She managed to successfully knock it over, well in fact it did better than fall over, it collapsed in on itself. Though she slide down the wall a bit before her feet landed upon the sill of a window that was currently no installed. "woah!" she held her hands foreword as her butt pulled back as she found her balance and then stood straight. She looked down toward's those that were down below and began to whistle. "so many oni's all for little ol' me." she began to squirm and blush as she twirled."This make's a demoness just tingle all over." she stated to herself as she heard someone asking about what was going on. She stopped her twirling and looked toward's this person. She didn't recognize this one. Though from the look's of it he held a human form. "High Order?" She said to herself as she looked down to her feet and kneels down as she pulled a brick that wasn't fully plugged in place. Taking aim and searched for a target. Maybe one of the guards again,where was that one with the paint. She looked for him and when she did she tossed the brick at him so that it would land on his head. To which she would start to laugh whether it would hit or not.

My Favorite Pen!  Zaiki_03
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 pm

He waved his hand, getting rid of what dust was blowing up in his face. He looked up to one of the completed portions of the building to see. A demoness? Once again. A raised eyebrow. This was what was causing so much commotion? The demoness seemed to catch onto his own presense. But before he could even give an answer she hurled a brick downwards towards one of his soldiers. He raised a hand, his own mind locking onto the brick and then steadying it in the air. Stopping it before it hit his soldier using the power of his own telekenetic thought. He then made a quick gesture back at the demoness. And the brick would move flying backtowards her. With that, he sunk back into the shadows. Using his shadow teleport technique once again. Moving up the finished side of the building and into it. Reforming from a shadow behind her.

He slipped in behind. His hand taking a grip on her chest, using his own skills in grappling type fighting to hold her in a lock. His middle finger slipping through the ring. Mildly tugging as he whispered into her ear. " The answer to your first question is...yes...I am....but I also happen to be the archdemon in charge of....all of this...". He tugged again. " Now my question is...just what should I do with you....trouble maker".
Word Count: 232
Total Word Count: 1689
PWC: 1689
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Wc: 189 | 1552
Pc: 7
She was hoping for the brick to hit the guard but sadly it didn't not come to be. It stopped in mid air and she arched a brow. Telekinesis? She thought to herself as she leaned forward a bit until suddenly the brick reverted backwards aiming right for her. "Crap!" She leaned backward's and stepped back, though during this point Pennywise had suddenly appeared behind her. And she found herself in a lock in the arm's of a rather dashing Onikonjou. She gasped and blushed as she felt the hold upon her chest and her eyes shifted to look to see that he was tugging upon her nipple ring. She moaned out lustfully as she pressed her back against him, not fighting against the grapple he had her in. She didn't care really that he was a High Order demon, technically she was too, just not an extremely powerful one... yet. "My oh my! Mmmm pull harder." she cooed urging him on to pull at her nipple piercings. Mmmm... punish me." she cooed in a lustful manner as her ghostly white eyes looked to him with a lustful gaze.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Sometimes he admitted that he surprised himself with his own pace. It had only been a couple of months ago that this kind of thing would have been impossible. Likely she would have been able to struggle against him. Perhaps not overpowering him. But certainly making it difficult. However his lock on her was strong. But even with the surprise on his own end. He could never have seen what happened coming. Rather than resist his hold. She pushed into it. Back against his chest. The finger through the piercing tugged back on it when she pushed against his chest. She was moaning with pleasure, and that look in her eyes. Again, surprise. He had no idea just what to reply to that with. Masochism. Really he should have saw this one coming. Particularly when this girl was. Absent of clothing.

Although then again, he hadn't really been able to see that from down there. Although it was painfully obvious now. " Hm...now this is interesting". He tapped his chin and wondered just if she was going to resist any more. Or if the idea she was going to get punished would in fact some how get her to come along to the throne room where he could settle on just what to do with her. " If punishment is what you want....then your going to have to come with me to the throne room..".
Word Count: 234
Total Word Count: 1924
PWC: 1924
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Wc: 132 | 1684
Pc: 8
She waited for him, it was obvious to her that her responses had surprised him, but she bit her bottom lip, her nipples had gotten hard from the tugging at the one nipple ring. Guess the pain thrilled her she did get a little wet down below. Her brow had arched when he stated that if she wanted punishment then she'd have to come to the throne room. "mmmm does it include whips and chains? Oh my are you gonna make me bleed!?" This thrilled her the idea of being bound down and being whipped. It made her sinful core down below just glisten with wetness as she seemed to have gotten goosebumps just thinking about what the punishment might just be. "Just what is it? I'm excited, tell me, tell me!"

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:07 am

" Hmph....women..". He would have rolled his eyes, but sucha thing was unbecoming of him. This girl really did have no intention of fighting back it seemed. Quite loking forward to the prospect of having pain inflicted on her. For the mmoment this single scaffolding and one injued slave wern't going to cause major draw backs on their progress time. However regardless of it. His own law dictated that she be punished...however if she was going to enjoy it then what was the point of it? Then again. Her idea of torture didn't quite surmise his own ideals. Thinking back t his time within the drums. With the lizard demon he had called Mr Snakey.

" I assure you, your own ideas of torture arn't quite like my own...wheras you would use chains and whips....I use hooks and knives...".

Of course those were only two items of a wide array of things that he had availible to him. Blessed items were another possibility as far as torturing Oni went. He'd have to look into that one though. Blessed items wern't easy to get in hell for obvious reasons. " Come then...lets go". He jumped down from the point they were at, landing on the ground in a crouched position before standing up to his full height. If the demoness followed. He would instruct his soldiers to grab her and lead her with him towards the throne room for judgement and punishment.
Word Count: 242
Total Word Count: 2166
PWC: 2166
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 am

Wc: 158 | 1842
Pc: 9
This really threw him off he must have never met a person that enjoyed pain as much as she did. The one's she stated were only a few suggestion's to what he might use, but pain is pain no matter what form it came in. "Hook's and knives?" she licked her lips as a large grin showed upon her face, fanged teeth coming into sight. She would then be told to come and she followed after him. Jumping down with an added flip as she got close to the ground her little wing's began to flap as her landing slowed down and cushioned itself with the help of her wings.

The soldiers' came and grabbed her as she merely blinked and then smirked. "My my, one at a time... wait no all at once hehehe." This sexual thought just rummaging through her mind as she was lead by the soldiers following after Pennywise.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 pm

The walk back was slightly longer than the time it had taken him to get here. After all he had just used shadow teleportation the first time. But he wanted to walk back wth the guards to ensure that this woman didn't lead them back on a merry chase. In the skies above the city, as was expected. Grimm kept his solemn vigil. The dragon shaped demon had taken guardianship of Pennywises city. And was a sight to behold. Drawing even Penny's stare as it flew overhead. He turned and looked back at the demoness. " Welcome to Gera'Sey". Most people who were in the streets tended to avoid him. Although then again that was said for any object of fear. People naturally wanted to avoid what might cause them harm.

However there was whispers. And as well there should be. The archdemon leading his troops, who happened to be " escorting" a naked demoness back to his current residence. He had to roll his eyes as the whisper of the word. " Harem" reached his ears. He wasn't about to start gathering groups of attractive females and keeping them for himself.Although...the idea did bring in a few...interesting...thoughts. He kicked open the doors to his residence and entered the throne room. Turning and sitting down. Facing the demoness.
Word Count: 219
Total Word Count: 2385
PWC: 2385
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 am

Wc: 265 | 2107
Pc: 10
On the way back Zaiaku didn't really shut up as she just kept talking and talking, mostly what came out of her mouth were various different suggestions of torture ranging from the Chinese water torture to even hanging her off her back with hooks. Then her talks randomly went onto the whole sex issue and asking the guard's their sizes or even how many they had, amount of genitalia, she even attempted to find out if there was a tentacle beast anywhere around. Though her talk did cut in the mid of a conversation when she looked up at a dragon. Her eyes widened not in fear but amazement. Then Pennywise stated something about welcoming her to someplace. "Welcome to gay what?" she stated as she tilted her head, obviously she wasn't fully paying attention to him.

Though on the way back to the throne, Zaiaku had heard the whispers as well as she merely giggled at them and began to randomly wave hello like she was in some parade, though by the time they got back Zaiaku had found a seat upon the shoulders of one of the guards. She held quite the silver tongue toward's bumbling idiots that did just about anything for a pretty demon. She had her hands upon the head of the guard as her legs dangled over his shoulders as she looked toward's Pennywise and waved at him with a grin. "So how are you gonna punish me, mmmmmmmaster?" she stretched the m as a moan and grinned after she spoke, clearly she was teasing.

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:04 am

On the way to the throne roo the girl ha made it quite abundantly clear that she wasn't going to be effected by the conventional methods of torture. The whole point in punishment of this sort was to in fact deter actions that she had commited. But considering that she actually enjoyed everything like that. Well it wasn't going to be all too easy to sort out. He sat on the throne staring at her. She was an interesting Oni to say the least and she was making fools out of his soldiers. Execution was a tempting option but then again, there were others who had done greater actions and had gotten away with naught but a slap on the wrist. He had to eep it equal for all. And besides. Strong or not yet. She was a higher order demon. One that might be able to be converted to his cause if he took the right approach.

He sat on his throne and let out a devilish grin as he figured out just what he would do to her. She called him maste in that teasing manner of master and slave. Oh yes, he was going to torture her. But it was going to be in a way she would never see coming. In a way she would certainly. Not enjoy. "...You didn't kill anyone.You slowed down construction and annoyed a few slaves and....soldiers...". He looked at her up on the shoulders of that soldier. Who had apparantly already fell for her charms. He made a hand gesture and an Oni aid standing at the side walked over. He whispered in its ear and it retreated into another room. " As of such you must be punished. And as you made quite clear....such punishment is something you wanted...but...that isn't quite the purpose of what I intend to do". The other Oni came back in with a large illuminant jacket, a hard hat. And a grabber. It was placed at the feet of the soldier she was sat upon.

" Your sentence.....your...torture..is 12 hours of community service picking up litter around the streets of the city...".

His grin widened. An evil little glint in his eyes. " However...Once you have served out your sentence....I may have a proposition for you...depending of course on whether or not you can behave yourself for now...". He tilted his head to the side. " Think you can handle that?".
Word Count: 407
Total Word Count: 2892
PWC: 2892
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:57 am

Wc: 246 | 2353
Pc: 11
There was something about High Order demon's that bored her sometimes as it became fairly obvious she wasn't really paying attention to him. She began to look around the place while standing in place. Her hands trailed up to her hair as she began to play with it and eventually her hands rose up to the devil horns she had protruding out from her head as she grabbed them and pulled them to cause her head to move wherever she pulled the horns too and then back down to playing with her hair.

She was trying to get her finger on it and after he finished assigning his punishment she clapped her hands together. "You talk to much!" She began to laugh and pointed at Penny as she laughed. She then stopped laughing as she stretched her hands up into the air and arched her back to stretch her back as well. So what was the punishment assigned to her? She rested both her hands on the helmet of the oni she sat on and kept her gaze toward's Pennywise.

So the thing's that were brought in and placed at the feet of the Oni was not noticed by Zaiaku. "So what's the deal with you anyway?" she rested her chin upon her rested arms that were placed upon the helmet gently as her gaze was till upon Pennywise. "What the heck are you trying to do?"

Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:04 am

He looked at the demon and his temper finally snapped. He didn't know quite where it had come from, perhaps the stress of getting this city up and running in the first place was finally begining to get to him. Causing him to snap like this wasn't something that would normally happen. He grunted and stood up. " What your going to do is your going to fucking go out and clean this shit hole up". He pointed at the equipment at her feet. " Get em on...and get going...I've got other shit to deal with...you make a mess...expect to clean it up". The sense in tension in the room spiked. He rubbed his temples. Then made a quick gesture to the guards to get the girl out of his sight. He'd been doing a lot lately.

Too much. He needed a break of some kind. What kind he didn't know. But it was a given.
Word Count: 159
Total Word Count: 3051
PWC: 3051
Back to top Go down
Ethereal
Intern
Ethereal

Male

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:05 am

Sent to Updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Favorite Pen!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Pen!    My Favorite Pen!  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Pen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Spirus :: Gera'Sey-
Jump to: