H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Hunting   Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Kuna was back out amongst the forest and was crouched down examining the scat of a deer. He had taken up hunting as a way of honing his senses and shooting abilities allowing him to practice them for free without having to pay up for going too the gun range in Gunshyne Bastion. Kuna was decked out in hunting camouflage which let him blend in amongst the surrounding foliage. He dipped his hands and examined how moist it was, and it just looked like it was just made recently, which gave him the indication that a deer was nearby. A little smile crossed his face as he flicked the safety off the Garand he had in his hands. He checked his surroundings once more and started making his way around to make sure that he was downwind of the creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 pm

wc: 149
pc: 1

Why did she head out here again? Well her family compound was deep within the very deep that she was in, though it wasn't really her reason. Possibly it was to train 'that', though crawling next to her was an overly large salamander that crawled next to her. Within her hand was a long pole arm, a monk's spade, this family heirloom properly handled and taken care off and as sharp as ever. One both its, the shovel end being a fan blade and the butt end of the staff a crescent blade. Along the staff of it it was highly decorated with symbols and heart signs. Even within the fan blade there was cut in the metal that was that of a heart. Right now there weren't any deadly spirits near by so Izumi was able to walk without much care, though she did keep her senses open.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:31 am

Kuna was moving under the cover of some bushes which the camo he was using making him blend in perfectly with the forest surroundings. It was perfect to see the deer as it bent down to sample some of the foliage surrounding the animal. He brought up his rifle and got a better look through the hunter's scope which was attached, and it would take a moment for him to draw up a bead on the creature. He thumbed the safety off the Garand, and with only a moments hesitation pulled the trigger causing a large boom to echo through the forest and immediately causing the deer to bound off into the forest. He had managed to score a hit nonetheless. Now, he just needed to track the creature in its death throes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 pm

wc: 142 | 291
pc: 2

She looked to her pet as she smiled softly. "You have been doing quite well keeping to the family compound, seem's less infected with bugs, I guess your eating them." she uttered softly as Rhapsody had quarked to what she had said as Izumi had giggled. She took that as a yes though soon after she heard this large boom echo throughout the area. Izumi's eye's widened. "A gun shot?" This wasn't good, was there someone hunting out here in this deep part of the forest. To her own senses she began to feel energy starting to creep up. she looked around and Rhapsody began to hiss. "Uh oh Rhapsody lets move!" Izumi's and her pet Rhapsody began to move quickly. That noise certainly grabbed the attention of the demon's that lingered in the area. "What idiot is shooting out this deep!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:23 am

He was moving through the underbrush at a quick pace and soon enough was on the track of the animal, and he quickly found the animal he had downed nearby. Kuna would crouch down next too the dead animal and take a look at its antlers. "A young buck, but still has a good rack on its head." He would whisper to himself with a little a smile crossing his face as he stood up. Now, he had too figure out a way too drag the carcass through the underbrush too the logging road where he could load it up on a rented truck of his. Nothing was ever going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 am

wc: 126 | 417
pc: 3

No one ever went this deep, at least those that didn't know what was within the deep. This must have been some unlucky fool to have wandered this far in. A tremendously loud roar erupted throughout the forest. Izumi had to stop for a second as Rhapsody appeared behind her skidding to a halt and it hid behind Izumi. Looking to her pet Izumi looked around gritting her teeth. "Where is this person!" She stated to herself though in the distance she caught onto some moving signatures. Looking off in that direction she began to move again with Rhapsody closely following in tow. As she got closer the signature got easier to read. She shouted out. "What in the world are you doing in the deep?!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 pm

It was slow going at that moment when he heard the roar of another beast somewhere out in the distance. A little concern blossomed in his mind, but he rather liked to see the challenge. He was still pragmatic however as he chambered the next round into the Garand. He was probably going going to have to abandon his kill, which irked him. He gave out a sigh and would decide to see what this other beast could be; maybe, he could make it a double trophy. His footsteps stopped however once he heard a human voice calling out, now that was the interesting part, would he reveal his position to her by responding or hide amongst the foliage and see what she did? He chose the former. "Because I can?" He would yell back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm

wc: 92 | 509
pc: 4

The roar occurred once more as Izumi looked behind her looking a bit more worried. "crud..." she whispered to herself as she looked in the direction of the voice and her eyes stared directly at the person who was donning camouflage this was because she was able to sense and see his spirit. She didn't look happy as she pointed right to him. "Get the hell out of here now!" At the moment that occurred, the ground began to rumbled and shake as she looked down to the ground. crap from below?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:25 pm

There was another roar that resounded through the forest, but it was rather exciting in a way. He would immediately move back amongst the ground cover and would look at the woman. She seemed pissed off that he had somehow managed to piss off some spirit, but she just wasn't in the proper mood set too enjoy the danger that fighting such a spirit could unleash. He would instinctively bring power coursing through his skin reinforcing it, while he brought up his rifle and pointed it at the ground, ready to fire off a shot if the spirit emerged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:53 pm

wc: 146 | 655
pc: 5

Rhapsody hissed as the ground rumbled even more as suddenly trees erupted from the ground and the earth below began to rise up and down quickly like an earthquake was occurring. Izumi looked around, she wasn't the kind of person to enjoy fighting, though she knew how to and what not, but it wasn't just that, she just knew the dangers that the deep truly possessed. Even during this time, the demon's and spirits that wander in this deep that are just barely being held back by the spirit hunters. There's a reason why most of this is uncharted and not messed with. Human's dare not venture in this deep lest they know how to handle themselves of have a death wish. From the east through through the tree tops a demon trampled it's way through the tree's destroying them as it came in their direction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Kuna's attention was focus upon his senses, which while not honed still gave him a great deal of information as the ground trembled underneath his feet. He held a little smirk from cross his features as he kept the rifle at the ready. The spirit he had inadvertently woke up soon appeared moving through the tree tops. *He is certainly a big boy.* Kuna thought to himself. He would take a look his scope and size him up. The size of the beast would mean that his rifle would probably be useless in a direct attack against the demon's torso, but he could shoot the eyes and eliminate one of its primary senses. He would hang back though and wait to see what the woman's reaction would be however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 am

wc: 151 | 806
pc: 6

Izumi picked up her large salamander looking pet as she looked over in the guy's direction. "You really should get the hell out of here." With that Izumi would take a couple steps back being cautious about the ground and then began to run. Her speed was quite fast, faster then a regular human, though she ran past Kuna. Hoping past up turned roots and such. "You better move!"

The demon that came toward's them roared again and the earth began to quake move and the area began to rise and fall violently and the beast, an armored behemoth yokai, rose up above the tree tops disappearing from sight for a second due to the thick tree tops rising up and coming down in an arch it was going to drop down within visible range, 15 feet, of Kuna destroying trees as it dropped down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Kuna was moving steadily backwards from the source of the sound, but it soon seemed like the girl was making a bee line out into the forest and running away from the creature. He gave a little sigh as that as he got the first look at the creature. Kuna would give a tactical assessment of the beast and assume that his initial assessment was correct in assuming that with the armored carapace that his rifle would be less effective. He would need to make his first strike count, but he move not in the same direction as the purple haired woman. He moved too the right side and wanted to see what the behemoths reaction would be now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:22 am

wc: 80 | 886
pc: 7

The armored behemoth would roar again and then lift it's front legs and then smash it into the ground, Earthwave, and suddenly from around the large beast pushing outwards in all directions, sand and liquid earth began to fire out in a story sized wave that began to hit against everything, breaking tree's upon impact and crushing smaller thing's that got under it and it kept pushing outward's for a good 80 yards before it stopped pushing out any further.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm

The beast seemed to have stopped in its rampage momentarily to lift up its front legs. That was going to be the opportunity he needed to make his first strike since it seemed like the girl was more intent on running. He would bring the creatures eyes up on his scope and immediately squeeze off two shots directly at the targets eyes where it would be its weakest. He wasn't sure of the exact anatomy of the beast, but he figured two rifle shots should either put the beast down instantly or just make it further pissed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 am

wc: 71 | 957
pc: 8

The bullets came flying in and shot into the eyes, but it didn't kill the beast instantly as it howled in pain and roared out in rage. Of course the damage was severe, but it still fueled the rage within the armored behemoth as it slammed back down on the ground again this time the ground began to break up and pillars of rock began to rise up in random places.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 pm

The bullets hit there mark and caused a fountain of blood and an angry roar to come out of the beast, but it was still very much alive despite the bullets. *Must have a think skull.* He said to himself as he began rounding the other way, so that he was no longer in the same position he shot at just moments before. The first earth pillar shot up out of the ground right in front of him, where he would come to a stop in his tracks. His eyes swept over the forest terrain showing more pillars jutting out of the ground. He would need to put the beast down quickly else there was a real chance of him getting hit by one of these pillars. *Five shots left.* He thought to himself as he brought up the Garand and put the sights at the base of the behemoths neck and squeezed off two more shots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 am

wc: 74 | 1031
pc: 9

A pillar shot up in the direction where the bullet was coming from. So that one bullet was blocked the armored behemoth roared again and the pillar's seemed to rise and fall much quicker than before. The behemoth was still bleeding from the eye that it was shot in and purple blood trickled from it's socket as it looked around with it's other eye in attempts to look for the one that shot it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ero
Veteran
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 742
Points : 1
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Kuna was disappointed in seeing the thing block his attack, but it had been expected. *I'll need to swing around and attack its blindside.* He thought to himself as he kept moving keeping himself. "Fire goddess show me your strength." He would whisper to himself causing a bright ball of fire to explode on the opposite side to hopefully divert its attention with the explosion of fire. He would then bring up his rifle and fire off another shot at its neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hunting   

Back to top Go down
 
Hunting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hunting Monsters
» Evil Witch Hunting!
» Demon Hunting - Job
» Moonstone Hunting (Open)
» The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: The Deep-
Jump to: