Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inner Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Inner Universe Empty
PostSubject: Inner Universe   Inner Universe EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:36 pm

My lungs burned, my chest ached, my muscles screamed at me. Every ounce of my physical being was telling, no begging would be more appropriate a term, me to slow down. But I wasn't about to slow down for any reason. I had to push my body to it's limits if I was going to get anywhere in life. I ran along the roof of the building, dashing forward toward the edge. I wasn't drawing on my inner demon, instead I was going to make myself faster and harder on my own. After all there had to be people out there that could make it on their own, so why couldn't I do it too? I just had to have the drive to do so and I was sure as hell not going to be left behind. Not for any reason.

I saw the edge of the building and lowered my upper body, as if that would make me more aerodynamic. I cut through the open air as I stepped up on the edge of the roof. Kicking off I threw myself into the air ahead of me. my body turning as I went. I felt the growlancer react, the Adorned Pearl forming in my hand as I raised it. I squeezed the trigger three times, the double action revolver clicking three times since the chamber was empty. I wasn't going to waste bullets on a simple training run. Not until I was a hell of a lot better with it, at least. With a simple flick of my wrist I nodded, my weapon returning to a golden ring on my middle finger.

I grunt as I hit the roof of the other building, my body rolling quickly to displace the momentum and impact. I groaned, my hand moving to the small of my back. I'd rolled or landed on a pipe or something and it was really painful. Rolling to my stomach I pushed myself up. Weariness was starting to set in, and I couldn't give into it. Breaking curfew was going to get me in trouble and if I gave into my weariness now I would never make it back in time.

Rising to my feet I breathed slowly, trying to catch my breath. My body was aching as I moved my legs moving to propel me forward. I breathed quickly as I smiled. Leaping out off the roof I caught the railing of the fire escape. I pulled, my arms aching as I lifted myself over it. I grunted and began climbing the fire escape, running up the metal stairs. If I made it to the roof of this building I could see tons of things in the area, and pick my course much easier. Kicking off the landing of the stairs I landed on the railing before pulling myself onto the roof.

Rolling over the edge of the roof I growled and came to my feet, looking around me. I took in the sights around me before I jumped from the roof, my body turning. I fell a number of floors before catching the railing of the fire escape. Pulling myself up again I ran down and slid down the last ladder before I began making my way through the streets.

I slowed to a jog as I made my way back to the academy my eyes narrowing as I felt something inside me snap. My eyes narrowed as I felt my energy suddenly come back. My body felt stronger, and I couldn't help but stare at my hands. It was strange, something wasn't right, and I couldn't help but sit there wondering what the hell was going on. My body felt tougher but the world wasn't red. But at the same time it wasn't the same level of strength that I had when I was in my red shift either. It was different, something wasn't right but that was when I smelled it. The scent of the SpiritLure!

I heard it before anything else. The Growlancer immediately shifted into the brass knuckles it had absorbed, my fist drawing back as I looked around. I breathed slowly as I backed up, looking for the spirit that was around me. I saw a flicker of white before it came at me. It was some kind of wolf or something. Howling as it came close. I growled and drew my hand back. It shot toward me, it's teeth bared, but I wasn't too worried. It was a huge wolf but it still only had one form of attack. I watched it come in and moved forward quickly, my fist coming around to smash against the side of it's face.

I watched it roll over and come back up before coming at me. I took a stance again my right fist raised up to eye level, my left arm extended out in front of me. As it came around my fist dropped befrore it came up, smashing the knuckles I wore against it's jaw, causing it's mouth to snap shut.

"I WONT BE TAKEN DOWN LIKE SOME INJURED DEER!"

850/750
Back to top Go down

Inner Universe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: