H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 A Splash of Ectoplasm

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:13 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
So here I was, more or less in the middle of nowhere. See, there were a lot of rumours around lately. Rumours of paranormal things happening around these parts. I can't say whether or not that dictated why I was here today. Where was I at? Something about Veneza. I checked my watch; it was some time in the afternoon. Seemed to be going on evening. Felt like it, too. The coldness was actually pretty comforting - and it kind of showed. There wasn't particularly a vast amount of vestments on me that was suitable for the crisp temperature warranted from the time of day.
I was wearing a large, white T-Shirt that was clearly too big for me. That was what was eye catchingly notable. Other than that, it was just a casual attire consisting of jeans and umber boots of a soft cotton. I wore a striped, fingerless glove on one hand that seemed to stretch up the length of my forearm to my elbow.
I'd hidden my gun pretty half ass like, seeing as I didn't care as I was in some weird area that constantly aroused my sixth sense. The cloth sheath was kinda covering the revolver, but the handle was sticking out from underneath it. With that gloved hand respectively, I flicked at a lighter. With my other hand, I retrieved a cigarette. Blanketing it between my lips, I soothed the end of the cigarette with the flame of the lighter, inhaling a long drag.
I'd probably have more money if I didn't buy so many packs of these.
Then, I continue to flick at the lighter, making the flame come about once again. Cupping my ungloved hand over it, I try and warm it up; even though I was in a way risking burn due to the dangerous proximity the flame had to my flesh. I was so cold I didn't really feel the heat.

[328.328]
- - -
● "Finding the Veiled Temple!"
The Veiled Temple is hidden for a reason. It's not a place just anyone can get to. Only the devout can reach it to learn secrets passed down from age to age. Trek through the forest and somehow find your way to this holy place and be blessed.
... Reward: Temporary blessing - your body and items on your body will be blessed for your next battle RP (blessing wears off after 10 posts of battling).
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:06 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 459
pc: 1

Paranormal thing's occurring this deep in the woods. Well that was normal for those that were inhabitants of the woods. Though of course it'd pass as rumors amongst those that were city born. Completely two different worlds in such close contact with one another. The world of the woods and the world of the city. Different places, inhabited by the same species, spirits, demon's, angels, and even humans. All sorts of thing's occurring all over the place rumors about the woods were really the least of the worries of those that were only just recently learning about the spirits. Though blame cannot be placed upon them, the blame can be placed upon those that kept the spiritual world a secret from the public. Those that deemed this 'secret' a high priority in order to keep stability of the public. Though after the major events that had occurred it was difficult to keep it under wraps anymore.

Though things in the city seemed to go quite well. The public wasn't in panic, or not yet. Maybe it was still all in disbelief that it was an attack from the other world. That maybe it was a biological agent that caused a massive hallucination to effect all those in sai city? The public a stupid creature that would believe in anything told to them by their leader.

Here she was now though taking her monthly visit to the Veneza ruins. Her wandering through the woods was quite simple for her as she's been doing it for years. In fact, much deeper into The Deep, he home was located, her place of birth. One who dwells between two worlds. It was cold this time around, so she had to keep warm, though the outfit she kept her quite warm, it was slightly resembling her regular black single dress outfit with purple trimmings except that this was her in festive gear, red coat with white trimmings. typically puting it, a santa outfit. Even the blindfold she had was red in color instead of the purple like she normally had, though she had the blindfold up above onto her forehead. In her left hand she held onto a monk's spade, The Death of Love, the blade pointing out in front of her as she stood up on the tree branch. Gazing out and around into the distance. There was a lot of spirits out and about, just floating and disappearing here and there in the far distance, but for now it seemed the supernatural seemed a bit at rest. Though Izumi was pleased that the supernatural weren't attacking as she would enjoy just wandering about the woods. To what wonders does this day holds.

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:27 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Sighing lightly, my gaze shifts over the general vicinity. It was quiet here; a little bit too quiet, if that statement wasn't already cliché enough. I thought I'd exercise that in a scenario where it was actually true. Pushing myself from the tree I'd been leaning against, I continue to flick at the lighter, continuing to produce that subtle flame underneath my freezing, left hand. Of course, this makes a bit of a radiance. The radiance would be sufficient enough to detect from a distance. Yet, if anything was hidden, I'd have known it was there.
This place in general seemed very lonely, very eccentric. Had I not been moderately accustomed to spiritual activity by now, I would have been so jittery and unstable it would have been difficult to walk. I still was human, though. I felt the need to secure myself in such a hazardous area; it wasn't my fault I had to come here. Obviously not, needless to say. I positioned my right hand on the holster of my revolver, my eyes taking in the seemingly tranquil terrain. I deposited my lighter into my pocket somewhere.
With my warmed up left hand, I held onto the cigarette. Taking a familiar inhalation, I exhale. Coincidentally, with this gesture, something sparked in my head. My brow promptly furrows. Undoubtedly, my proximity had enclosed with something I could not see. I couldn't decipher whether or not it was intending to ambush me, but it did not seem to be a spirit from what I could tell, thanks to a utile set of skills.
I had to wonder to myself if the light from my cigarette would give me away. Too bad, the cigarette will not be put out for the sake of subtlety and stealth. Just what the hell was around?

[309.637]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:38 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 341 | 800
pc: 2

The cold air, it was felt at the skin, it seemed to burn in it's glorious cold wonder. It caused goose bumps to riddle the skin of the fair maiden who stop within the trees. Eyes of lavender gracing the scene before her, scanning, observing, searching for something that would catch interest. The light burning the skies, not with a beautiful yellow glow, but a red-orange burning fire cascading the very skies and beaming it's glow over the forest's horizon, breaking through and darkening a bit more as it's moving through the tree tops. The area not as dense as the deep, but enough to darken the light just a bit where rays of light could be seen like pillars shooting through the tree tops.

The area though trifling with energy signals of all sorts, slowly sorted out within the vision of this lavender gaze. One by ones the variety of colors began to disappear and sort and move to clear her own vision once she focused in on closer near by energy signals. A new light source came on in the distance, off to her right, she caught it in her peripheral. Was it a spirit attempting something?

Turning her gaze she looked off in that direction, still a bit far for her to get a good detailed vision within this type of lighting. Maybe she was seeing things. She crouched down and tilted her head. "Hmm... am I seeing things?" she uttered to herself as she raised her hand to her forehead using it like a cap visor to provide shade over her eyes as she gazed out.

The energy signal that came from that direction was familiar, though she couldn't quite put a finger upon it. Several of her senses constantly active. She decided to speak out. "Are you human?" She crouched while still upon her branch, her spade held behind her, though she was ready to move if she needed to move.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:39 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
When I whipped my ahead around to look at whatever was there, my expression was in no way blithe. Conveniently, the sound's origins were nearby; within my eye's peripheral had been a figure, which I couldn't decipher through the foliage and distance. Posed with a question, I'm slightly confused from it, seeing as both of us appeared to be wary of spiritual activity given that query. Normally I wouldn't enable someone to interrogate me so effortlessly, but, this voice seemed so familiar.
I quirked a brow as I begin to make my way to the source of the voice. I remembered back to what had to have been weeks ago by now. Did I know this person? What would have made this a lot easier is if I were more keen with my additional sensory abilities. If I asked the wrong name, then whatever; I was probably already fickle enough anyways, to be walking around here.
"...Izumi?" I did hope that this wasn't some sort of mind trick, some sort of faux semblance raiding my mind and giving me the illusion that my friends are in company when they're not. I think the fact this is reality is confirmed when I finally localize the girl, after creeping through bushes and weaving through trees.
How crudely I'd done so is apparent. Laced through the fabrics of my clothing lightly are now twigs, leaves, and perhaps a bit of moss. It'd been a while since I've actually gone out of my way to do something.
I sort of needed to not bump into her since there was a cigarette in my mouth. Not to mention I didn't want to drop the loaded firearm I had under its respective cloth sheath.
"Wait, why are you here?" I drop what remained of the cigarette, quickly stomping it out with my foot. Then I realize something; I wasn't wearing sunglasses today...Which, was not good at all.
"Turn! Don't look at my eyes!" I've already turned around, but I thought it was kind of too late. Just what I need. I press my head against a neighbouring tree. "I'm hideous..."

[372.1009]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 322 | 1122
pc: 3

Her steps made it easier as they came closer. The energy signal from her became stronger and much more recognizable than before, though this change from before. It was slightly different, though kinda similar to how Akera's energy had shifted, and even her own. Izumi merely tilted her head as she heard her own name, the voice! Flashes in her mind of that talk about flowers. It was difficult to forget such a rare conversation. She needed to work upon her sensory abilities as well, though it was something she used quite often, but she never pushed her limits on using it, merely staying within the same boundaries of what she is capable to do. Note to self, push your limits.

Looking towards where the voice came from, about the same time that she looked to her, Izumi looked at her and merely blinked. "Mei?" Izumi tilted her head, though she herself didn't seem to attempt to hide her spade, since well it was too big to hide anyway. Surely those eyes were very well noticeable, though it wasn't the same as last time. Izumi merely giggled at the girls reaction as she herself would jump down from the tree branch she was on. "Possession? possibly? Taint?" Izumi tilted her head, to hold such change. "Hey Mei... it's Mei right?" Izumi rubbed the back of her head as she tried to keep a light mood, not to seem worried about the girls nervous reaction. Though such things like this was well normal.

"Now now, you're quite the pretty girl, I've seen much more hideous things in my life." Which was true, she's been to hell before and the things in there just well wasn't pretty. The cigarette wasn't a problem to even consider, many people seem to smoke and Izumi just never made a deal about it since it never bothered her.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
I could have asked something, but it would have been a little hypocritical. I could have enquired about why she was carrying a large weapon, even though she didn't seem to exactly be brandishing it. Yet, then the same question could be posed as to why my eyes look like hell and why I'm carrying around a moderately sized revolver in the middle of these creepy woods. Additionally, at a time of day that's beginning to get late. She did not seem to be revolted by the onyx sclera and off-colour pigmentation of my irises.
Her statement brings about a bit of relief; and I mean the latter statement, the conclusive one. Pulling my head from the bark of the stalwart tree, I pluck off a piece of bark that decided to adhere to my forehead, flicking it aimlessly at the ground.
"Oh, tell me about it. Have you seen any fire breathing felines lately?" I cannot help but tinge my voice with a dosage of dry satire. I wondered a bit to myself if that was too abrupt to say initially. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure if this girl was as observant when pertaining to things that generally cannot be seen. Maybe in this instance my tongue would have been better off cut off.
"...and, my Dad used to have eyes like these." I get a bit more melancholic when I say that. It was difficult to hide, even though I tried desperately to do so. My words however were sincere; I honestly had no reason to lie right now. Overall, I don't think I implied too much, but you could probably pick up any idiot from a dumpster and even he would know that already I am not like other mundane humans.
"To be honest, even I don't know what's happened, Izumi. I guess you can say I don't know myself."

[324.1333]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:15 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 356 | 1478
pc: 4

Compared to the other thing's she's seen, hell what she herself can turn into was far worse looking to the point you'd turn to stone quite literally. Her different colored eyes were quite the least of her worries of looking hideous. Well Izumi kept a smile plastered to her face as she looked at the girl head on, beside the changes from the last she remembered the girl, this was indeed Mei. To the comment made about the fire breathing feline caused Izumi to look around only to retort something, but failed to say it since Mei continued to speak bringing up a defense for why her eyes looked like that. which brought another clue to why it is the way it is and even why her spiritual energy felt the way it did. Izumi was fairly knowledge after her own incident and experiencing two others who held a similar ability to herself. "you say you got it from your father." Izumi merely tilted her head as her smile left for a second. "It's an inherited thing, far beyond simple genetics." From the sound of it, if the girl was smart, she could pick up that Izumi held an idea. "Though, here you are in a place where you're not suppose to be with a gun, and eye's like those." Izumi held a firm grip to her spade as she adjusted it so that it would be upright upon it's blade end, with the blade top pointing towards the sky.

This spade was different in appearance as the staff itself, six feet in length was red with intricate tribal designed as a high relief into the staff. Several gems embedded into the staff itself also. The top blade curled out like a fan though the center of the blade held a cut that took the shape of a heart, the blade at the bottom created a crescent moon. The blade looking as sharp as a blade could be. "I have a feeling, you know what happens in here. Usually city walkers, dare not tread in a place they cannot survive in."

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:32 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
I titled my head slightly to signify my confusion. Beyond genetics? If my father had it, certainly it must have been some sort of hereditary thing. Yet, what did that mean, to be beyond genetics, things encrypted into the DNA? Though, secondly, it seemed like she was on the verge of figuring out just why I was here. Of course I didn't know if the girl was accustomed to spiritual encounters like me; I've only seen a couple of people who are capable, recently anyways. I didn't live underneath a rock. Since the attack on the city, I'd thought that a majority of the people would succumb to common sense. Sometimes that didn't seem to be apparent, since like good little sheep they just abide by what the news said.
I listened to what she had to say. So, it there were multiple factors here; she knew of what happened in here, or she wanted to know what happened in here. Obviously, she knew that what was in here could not be combated by those who dwelt so long in the city. I sigh lightly, shrugging.
"You got me." I began, tapping my finger on the handle of the firearm to draw attention to it. "I can curve a bullet into a bullseye, or maybe even put two rounds into the heart of a moving target. And, I could probably compete with an Olympic gold medalist in a strength contest. I guess you could say I'm not mundane and incompetent as the rest of those city residents. But..." I got a little bit wary, continuing to look at that massive weapon Izumi was carrying around.
"It seems like you know about the happenings in here, too. A lot for a singer, anyways..." I smirk lightly. "Unless the studio is in these taboo woods, and that...weapon, happens to be your mic." My smirk converted into a small smile. Despite the fact we were both armed with instruments of humane destruction, I still felt comfortable around Izumi; she was cool. She brought about botanic nostalgia from our conversations in the past.

[356.1689]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:41 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 233 | 1711
pc: 5

She blinked towards what the girl said about her spade and Izumi stared at it, you know staring at it with a slight tilt of her head. "You know, I could so have a mic made to look like this, that could be so kool!" she stated in an excited manner as she would laugh afterwards. "Well I'm not simply just a singer, I'm an actor as well. It's my main career aside from my singing. Though I know quite a lot compare to many of those within the city. Given the fact, I was born in The Deep." The Deep, it was the deep for a reason, where the most dangerous of spiritual beings are located, a hidden section there, her now empty family grounds hidden behind spiritual protection. Farther and so much more deeper into the forest then where they were currently. Izumi wasn't ashamed of where she was born, she never really hid it, just no one really ever asked her where she was born. Leaning to her spade, she tilted her head so it would touch the body of the spade. "I get it! You're out here searching for rare plants!" A big smile crossed her face as she looked away suddenly hearing rustling noise out in the distance. The look in Izumi's eyes narrowed as she watched for a moment, but a bunny hopped out from a bush.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:29 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Born in The Deep? That was quite the statement. I knew little about these parts. It would be an understatement to say that I'm a city girl. Where I grew up in, where I live, it completely contrasted to nigh rural areas such as these. It seemed to be confirmed that we both knew about what happened in here, although her words did throw me off; conversation seemed to get painfully nonchalant. For some reason I thought that may have been the point.
Reaching for my lighter and its humblest companion, my pack of cigarettes, I withdrew one of the cylindrical, white specimens. Positioning it between my lips, I lit it with my respective lighter. The light that it produced wouldn't be so problematic considering at the moment we both certainly could keep a lookout for one another. I doubted there were any snipers out here trying to get us, out here, in the woods.
I take a drag from it, flaring my nostrils to enable the smoke's escape. I begin to reacquaint myself with my usual mindset, stabilizing myself from how frantic I was being from fearing my notions being found out by someone who I did not know may have identical beliefs.
"It would be quite uncommon to identify something such as forget-me-nots or a white chrysanthemum out here, wouldn't it, Hiramoto-san." The cigarette is comforting; I discarded my anxiety with the first inhalation.
"...Hiramoto-san." My gaze peels away from the rodent that had emerged from the depths of the adjacent bush. Of course it didn't go unheeded. I was just about as alert as a military security system at the moment; the rabbit was lucky I didn't shoot it instinctively. Which is funny, for what would have been instinctual would have been mingled with an instrument of death that contrasts immensely from anything 'natural'.
"I can say that you've achieved a very friendly status with me. It's solacing in these times. So I wish to enlighten you on a theory you'll find familiar has been confirmed." I cast a stagnant gaze towards the sky. The frame of my eyes elongate, narrowing. I maintain a perpetual calmness as I speak clearly, taking the cancerous cigarette from my mouth when I were to speak.
"White Chrysanthemums. Never wear them." My eyes lock firmly onto Izumi's own, firm enough where it virtually could be felt.

"It's true. They cause death; it's a curse to those who wear them."

[424.2113]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:56 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 182 | 1893
pc: 6

A smirk crossed her face as she peeled her eyes away from the rabbit that popped from the bushes. Izumi didn't feel right. Though for the girl to come out all the way out here for some forget-me-nots or even white chrysanthemum. Though Izumi tilted her head when the girl spoke her last name a second time as her tone shifted and changed slightly from how it was a bit earlier. Gazing at the girl, staring into her scalera eyes. This tone was different, it was serious. Hearing that line alone several thoughts could cross into her mind to what had occurred. Izumi gained a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry to hear that."

Looking around again Izumi spoke. "Two things. One just call me Izumi, and two we should get moving before they start appearing." By they she meant those demon's and spirits that would be attracted towards thing's that made noise, or even ate creatures such as rabbits. Heck being in one place too long their energy trails could be fallen upon. "So where were you heading?"

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:52 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
It would be sufficient; it'd been the first actual condolence I'd received since it happened. Actuallly, I was more so impressed that she got the implications of my speech. In response I merely smirk despite how grave my words had been. My Father always told me there was no sense in crying over spoilt milk.
I looked at her, my head tilting to the side. "If that is what you prefer, I'll address you by your first name, Izumi-san. Last time I only gave you my name; my surname is Isayama. Though, it's only appropriate if you call me Mei, no?"
A brief inhalation from the cigarette lights up the cracks in the ashes caked onto the front of it. Upon its departure from my lips I give its figure a light tap to exile the ashen byproduct.
"When they start appearing?" I mirrored. "It seems you know of possibilities beyond me being out here to pick flowers, Izumi-san." I could not help but tease, though my teasing didn't necessarily seem blatant. The only thing I could do was hope it'd be interpreted.
"I heard that there might be something fascinating in these woods. A shrine, or temple; something respective to things of a religious nature. Could it be that I could indulge things to myself, that I don't already know?" In thought, I placed the finger of my free hand onto my lip. "We better hurry before dangerous encounters become inevitable, right, Izumi-san?"

[254.2367]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:38 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 175 | 2068
pc: 7

Surely there was a reason to head out this deep aside from just picking flowers. No one from the city heads out this far unless they knew what they were doing. Izumi knew that well enough by now. She herself came and went from the forest to the city quite often, due to her original home being farther deep than this location, plus she knew of the sacred demon hunters that were near this location, though their place of residence was hidden behind an illusionary fog making it near impossible to find unless you knew what you were looking for. Though this forest still held tons of mysteries aside from just that, there was even the ruin's of Veneza. Looking at the girl she smirked when she heard the girl's surname. It sounded cute.

"Alright Mei." Then after her tease Izumi would just snicker as she found it funny what Mei had teased her about. "Yes, yes let's get moving. From what you said, it sounds like you want to head to the Veneza Ruins."

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:00 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
A nod would follow in response. Though, a fair amount of surprise, perhaps acknowledgement, is apparent on Mei's face as Izumi concludes statement. "Veneza Ruins. I see; so that's the specific name." It would appear that something new was learned everyday. A bit of confusion seems to appear on her face after her realization. It was almost as though it was spawned from how Izumi knew all about this. Mei of course could not be sure of the limitations of what Izumi knew, or if it would just be a wiser decision to ask this girl her wonders instead of going through the trouble of going to these apparent ruins. Ruins? That meant something had to be destroyed; that only satiated Mei's curiosity.

"I don't know my way there, though. You seem to know quite a bit about it. Do you mind leading?" Izumi leading would definitely be a prerequisite to successful travels. Having someone as ignorant as herself would just have them going around in circles. That and, this place did not seem to be overly public. "Needless to say, you seem to know a lot about all kinds of things, Izumi-san. Would you care to enlighten me on the 'happenings' of this forest, and lightly about these ruins? You see, I am fairly curious about 'them'." It couldn't be anymore blatant what she was referencing when she mentioned and emphasized that last word. Taking several steps, she makes sure she is adjacent to the girl. Placing the cigarette into her mouth again, she tends to it briefly before enabling a murky cloud of smoke to evanesce into the darkening atmosphere. It was almost 'peak hours' in these parts.

[286.2653]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:14 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 234 | 2302
pc: 8

Yeah sure it was called Veneza Ruin's, but people still inhabited it. Though you wouldn't know that unless you were dealing with it. They still dealt with the city and made trade for things. Though it was kinda surprising they didn't force them to come live in the city. But there peoples lives were a bit basic compared to that within the city. Though they should be knowledgeable about things in the city. Though from their current locations it isn't all that far from that large area. But it wasn't simply that close to arrive there in a few minutes.

Blinking as she was asked to lead, Izumi looked at the girl. She headed out here with no idea where to go? That wasn't good, she could have ended up in a far worse location than where she was now. Maybe into a nest of demons. Guess it was quite lucky that she had came across the girl. Izumi would take the lead. "Very well then, seem's like you have an idea of the things that are occurring." Looking at Mei once more, she looked into the girls eyes for a second before she had smiled. "Come on, let's move." she uttered as she would take the lead, heading northwest. "Spirits, demon's, angels. Those creatures of myth and stories. Quite a few of them are held back in here."

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Her eyes frequently shift from the ground, to Izumi when she speaks. Izumi seemed to bestow a friendly enough status with her to consistently acquire Mei's attention. Not to mention the white haired girl is prompt to listen to what she has to say, especially when it pertains to things as mystical as these. Yet, whenever spirits are mentioned, there seems to be a subordinate vehemence in her eyes, as though there was some sort of bad blood between her and that word. "Hmm. This area certainly can establish that just through its eccentric feel. I'm surprised that I haven't found a devil's flower in here, yet." That was an interesting specimen of a plant to say the least. Its ominous name was misleading to the botany's sincere beauty. Closing her eyes, she opens up one to survey Izumi. "That outfit tempts me to get one of its nature. It's cute." Mei can barely even recall the last time she'd mentioned that word. She clears her throat as if to digress from that compliment awkwardly. "Are there different types of demons that I should know about?" As she follows the leader she would at last enquire.

[203.2856]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 112 | 2414
pc: 9

"Devil's flower?" Izumi questioned in a low mumble as she glanced at the girl, a confused look upon her face as she glanced about. Izumi couldn't recall a devil flower, but then again this girls knowledge in the botanics was far higher than her own. Blushing she giggled to her compliment about the outfit that she was wearing. "I guess if you were going to categories the demon's then I guess you can place them into two categories; Yokai and Onikonjou." It was rather interesting to tell someone who was new to the whole spiritual thing. She usually dealt with people that already knew about it or with the actual spiritual realm.


----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
What Izumi is telling her appears to intrigue her more and more. So as she'd subtly found out before, there were two categories of evil demons. This would be sufficient; she just needed someone knowledgeable to confirm it. She trusted Izumi enough to be giving her valid information. "So there are two types of them..." She takes a brief drag whilst submerging herself into a bit of thought. The girl, upon closer inspection, definitely seems to be contemplating something. "There's something I want to tell you." The girl may have been her friend, but Mei normally would be light with the things she'd tell people. It seemed to contrast a little today, maybe because of their connection through flowers themself. Who she was talking to did not seem like someone who would have Mei introduced to an insane asylum for what she was talking about. "You see, I did mention death before, which I may tell you about when we have more time and we're not in a demon infested territory, needless to say. I was in the hospital not too long ago. These ominous guys in suits who were talking to me, asking me questions about what I seen? On paper, they noted down something about 'higher order spirits' or 'yokai'. It's how I even truly became spiritually aware." Mei's brow furrows slightly as she tosses her friend a glance. "You seem to know a lot about these things. Do you know about these people - and maybe why they seemed so cautious to keep me thinking that it was all due to my 'traumatic' experience? It annoyed me."

[277.3133]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 132 | 2546
pc: 10

Izumi wasn't looking at her directly as she was lookig ahead to where they were moving, looking up to the tree's to make sure they were heading in the right direction. She did this was looking up past the trees to see towards the sky. Though she was fairly familiar with the forest to understand the general area she was in. From what she was looking at she was heading in the right direction. She heard what the girl said and this brought a quick answer. "That was Divison 12." She worked for them, though she couldn't talk about them to much because she worked for them. Confidentiality forms and all. "It's apart of their job, they are the ones from the city who keep the public safe from the spiritual realms."


----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:40 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
"I should have figured." Mei replies blandly, casting her gaze towards the sky. She doesn't seem overly surprised as she takes a drag from the cigarette, yet her eyes do seem fairly satiated with thought. Continuing to follow along Izumi, at times she would delay her queries so she did not end up bombarding her friend with far too many questions. Though, it seemed in this situation they were essential to spark any sort of intriguing conversation. "So it would appear that they keep the public safe from spiritual threats. I agree with what they're doing. The fault of a spirit is what fuels all of my troubles to this day. Though, I think I can trust you with my personal opinions." Looking to Izumi, her eyes emanate a serious nature. "I wonder what would happen if more of the public believed things about spirits, if it would be a bad thing. Given that the scenario is this Division as the Herdsman, and the public as the sheep. If a sheep becomes a black sheep, I wonder what would happen to it? Bleach its fur and pretend it never happened?" She shakes her head lightly. "I don't know. I merely pledge to lather my hands in demon blood."

[213.3346]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:51 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 142 | 2688
pc: 11

Another spirit hater, Izumi mentally sighed,it seems like thats all she'll ever meet. She herself didn't have problems with the demons and spirit weather they were bad or good, but the probably because of how she was raised in her clan. Too keep the balance between good and evil was her job as a Hiramoto clansmen. Listening to her, surely this girl would have a good conversation with Jyn about the evil of spirits. "They believe its going to cause wide spread chaos and people would begin to run a muck and such as though it were the end of the world. So they want to avoid that outcome and usually they either cover up peoples stories claiming that their crazy or even making them believe that they were hallucinating or they offer a job to those people depending on their potential."


----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Mei shrugs in an apathetic manner. Closing her eyes briefly, she withdraws the cigarette from her mouth momentarily. "I guess they didn't see any potential in me; I wasn't offered anything." She decides to comment blandly as they continue onwards. As much as a spirit hater she may be, it was certainly just; especially when they all seem to do nothing but relish in sin and cause havoc in the city, it's to nobody's wonder why they are resented. It would certainly be awkward to be fond these creatures- beings of chaos- as anything human. Mei undergoes the development of a mental sigh as she scavenges for words to summon. "Whatever. As if I need to be deemed worthy by some sort of organization. I'll just take things into my own hands. Spirits are threats, so they should be taken care of accordingly." Her mood continually seems to darken. "My curiosity is satiated. I wonder what keen eyes they have for noting potential."

[170.3516]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 159 | 2847
pc: 12

Izumi could just feel the darkened emotion as she listened to the girl. Was the girl insulted that she wasn't offered something? It was a possibility, though Izumi didn't bother to pick on it, she just spoke on. "That I don't really have an idea about." Though this girl did state that she was going to have to take thing's into her own hands. Izumi had to say something about that. "If you are serious about taking thing's into your own hands, you should find yourself some allies that will back you up when necessary." Though she wouldn't offer herself because her views on the spirit realm was difference and what she was aiming to do wasn't what Mei would be aiming to do nor what Division 12 was aiming for. Eventually she figured she might have to leave her life as a human some day. "Shouldn't be no more then half an hour till we arrive in Veneza."


----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Mei frowns blatantly, but muffles it visually by tending to her cigarette. Seemingly from the girl's knowledge not being ample enough to provide her with their expectations. Telling her to gather up some allies causes an odd reaction. Her attention looms towards the ground and her cheeks immediately flush a light pink. Whatever Izumi had just said had hit some sort of mental switch for Mei. She begins to mumble something underneath her breath; something about 'stupid' and then coarsely someone's name that seemed to be a masculine name. Looking back towards the girl adjacent to her, her mood seems to return and she becomes far from blithe once again. "I...do happen to have some allies I've amalgamated. It's just a matter of undergoing procedures." She says. With a broad look she says, "Spirits are the hand that grasps around the world. If it is not prudently removed, they can crush it like a Styrofoam block. I intend on keeping the city safe from these hazards." Mention of the time causes Mei to look at her wrist, but then she remembers she didn't have a watch. She thought she heard something, which causes her to aggressively look in a random direction. "Did you hear anything?"

[211.3727]
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:55 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 189 | 3036
pc: 13

So she already has some allies, Izumi smirked as she thought to herself. That's good. If only the human realm knew of the real cause behind it. Spirits being the hands that wrap around the world. It wasn't just that, really the only ones that are flooding the world as those from the realm of onitoshi, but that's due to a missing guardian that is causing all this trouble. Though it wasn't something that everyone knew, but it wasn't Izumi's place to try and change a person's strong feelings about something. Even based from the teachings she had from when she group up. The origin's of humans, this perpetual endless circle. "haha yeah, I like that passion you have." she stated about the girls strong passion to protect the city. Though soon after that Mei stated she thought she heard something and Izumi stopped walking as she looked around. Kicking up all of her senses to see if she could sense anything. Of course she would adjust her spade to be held in a position that clearly would look like she was ready to attack. "What did you hear?"

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:43 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Mei seems to momentarily contemplate. Though, she wasn't going to be the only one not having prepared for an encounter. Dropping the cigarette, her foot would befall its mass with a mild impact. Her hand wraps around the handle of her revolver, drawn and held prudently with both of her hands. Brandishing it defensively in front of her her eyes would slowly survey the area. There was that familiar sense that something was hidden; it was to no wonder why her senses began to kick in. The atmosphere continued to dim down and would exceptionally raise the risk of what she heard actually being there. A grimace is apparent on her face, a cold expression that assures that she'd be ready. "I'm not sure. It didn't particularly sound like a little rustle in the bush." She makes sure that her position is somewhere around Izumi where she'd be able to prevent any possible attacks that could come from behind them, or Izumi in this case, acknowledged. The feeling that something was hidden and there was steady and stagnant. She could feel for its strength if she was not going crazy at the moment, but her ability to grasp a hold of an enemy's strength was crude at best.

214/3938
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:08 pm

If the sensing techniques roll correctly, the positioning of a spirit could be given away to be diagonally to their rear and behind them elevated height among the sturdy mass of branches of the forest trees that had been growing to the heights of several stories. After all, many of the elder trees of this forest had been living for hundreds of years in these parts; the ultimate distance that the male would be would be about 40 feet away with the diagonal line drawn from point A, them, to point B, him, with limbs and various structures blocking the view of the spirit.

As far as the initial sound went, the sound increases from the direction in which it had come until a very large boar crosses their path in front of them at a distance of about 5 feet away. It seemed to simply be a beast rummaging through the forests. This sound was unrelated to the spirit within sensing range of them.

Starting the action off, an ambushing attack would come without warning and affect a radius of 15 feet with the two young ladies in the center of it. This would make the overall diameter of the attack 30 feet only giving the caster a 10 foot buffer itself. It wasn’t an attack meant to caution or harm them, but was rather an anticipated ambush of dastardly proportion meant to take them out or leave them their bodies within inches of having consciousness, as per the ‘hidden’ attacker’s preferences. The actual form of the attack is a large 30 foot wide bolt of black energy that explodes from the ground to the skies at an unboosted Strong rate of speed, as normal magic attacks travel a speed comparable to a shot arrow (Heaven’s Rejection, Demonic Arts, Fierce). If the attack hit, the assaulter would make his entry, if not, he would act according to his prey. Needless to say, the terrain about them would be altered by the blast.

333

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:24 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 186 | 3222
pc: 14

Izumi grew a serious expression as she felt her jaw tense. Great what a time to get attacked, was a thought that crossed her mind as she sensed outwards, though her range of sensing was limited, so it didn't matter if the roll came out successful as her range fell short of half the distance the spirit was located at. Though the sound that grew louder became identified as hooves striking the ground as it grew closer. Watching this boar she blinked and arched a brow. Though even though the attack came without warning, Izumi's senses went off, passive technique reactor based upon roll if successful, then Izumi's action would proceed with a multiple use of god speed out of the attack's range. While he god speeded as well she would grab Mei and pick her up taking her along to get her out of the range of the attack as well.

IF the roll fails then her action would fall upon pulling Mei toward's her and using her body to protect Mei from the attack so that Izumi would take full force of the attack.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg
If successful by roll...v
Reactor (passive) Novice: 10%
God Speed x 3 [Honed, so I move 15ft per use, High drain= 30%, honed level makes it 26%]
Stamina Chart

If unsuccessful by roll...v
I presume my action means I am willfully bracing myself for the attack so my defense stands at 3. ( if not then it's 2)
against the fierce strength ( level 4)
4 - 2 = 2 [I would lose 50%]
or
4 -3 = 1 [ I would lose 25%]

Drains will be subtracted my next post depending on the outcome.

---
Health: 120%/120%
Stamina: 120%/120%

Mei should be fully protected cause then my defense would add to hers?( at least I presume. dunno how it would working this situation since I'm using my characters body to protect hers)
Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket


Last edited by Kaguyalover on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about adding my word count.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:24 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Roll!

#1 '[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket

--------------------------------

#2 '[ ! Lvl ] Honed' :
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:18 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Several blinks would ensue as Mei watches a boar exit the confines of a bush. The girl's ability with her sixth sense was okay at best, thus the sensation more or less died down when her senses weren't at their pinnacle. Mei's senses weren't as acute as Izumi's; when an explosion of an attack goes off she could do little to react to the assault except be defended by Izumi in a multiple case scenario. Barely having a grasp as to what was going on, the first option was she was grabbed by her friend. Like a jettisoned bullet they would go out of the attack's general radius. Recuperating from what just happened, the girl would brandish her gun, surveying the area again. "Erugh...Why? WHY?" She frantically questions to herself with sheepish irritation.

She eyes the rubble baptized vicinity. "Any idea on how to locate it?" Mei makes it so her gun isn't prepared for firing anymore, doing this to her gun with prudence, just in case her and Izumi would undergo the same situation again. She didn't want her gun accidentally going off on her comrade in this scenario.

199/4137
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Technique: None.
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Luckily the dark energy would not create fire in his instance, but there would be a 30 foot clearing where shrubbery would be destroyed, mixed with overturned soil within the forest flooring. Trees would be knocked over and steaming remnants of the energy attack with a few of the stronger trees still standing, only void of weaker limbs and leaves. Within this effected area, five spiritual signatures all identical to one another would rise up from along with the dust. As far as appearance went, they would be like any normal demon carrying a humanoid shape, only instead of intricate details on their personage, they would be primarily shadows (Golem, Demonic Arts). Where posture is concerned, they would attempt to reduce the perception of their numbers as two would be visibly standing at about a height of 6 feet apiece. The two would be about 20 feet apart from one another. The other three would be hidden along the ground between the ladies and the two visible golems, taking cover and hiding within the broken and battered tree stumps, burnt brush and newly converted logs. Between the five, they don’t move, but the two visible ones stare menacingly at the ladies who avoided the blast.

202

Ooc: Since it’s not a real battle for me it doesn’t really matter, but in the future I would point out that Reactor tells you that ‘something’ is wrong but doesn’t tell you ‘what’. For your response, I would have used foresight; that way Izumi would have known an area affecting attack was coming and how to react to it. It was at novice, so it would roll the same in ‘learning’ that technique now since you’ve already got the Tyme package. This situation makes it seem as if Izumi reacts to danger by using godspeed multiple times, which doesn’t seem very stamina efficient when one godspeed is usually enough to evade a normal attack. Godspeeding multiple times in a forest is probably less ‘good’ than in an open field, but you’re probably strong enough to break through trees if you run into them. Just teasing.

You are correct about willfully bracing yourself; if you know an attack’s coming, you can raise your defenses against it. That would have worked out fine. You could argue that your body takes the damage from Mei with you covering her; if it were against me I wouldn’t mind that working. You could also say that is reduces the amount of the attack that reaches Mei, so that the left over would be negligible.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 186 | 3408
pc: 15

The roll had proven to give means of success and allows for Izumi to dodge the attack entirely. Upon finishing, she took in heavy breath's as she knew it was a heavy drain, but she had to be certain she ran out the range of the attack. Even if she over did it, she didn't know exactly how strong Mei was or how well she could handle magixal attack. Izumi listened to Mei sounding a bit freaked out as Izumi merely gave a sigh as she looked in the direction where the attack had landed. She such devastation, this was some of the power of the spirits. Truly a menacing thing. "Sorry Mei, try and keep focused. In that direction look." she pointed with her spade as she gazed towards the dust and stuff that began to clear up.

Izumi pushed her senses out as she didn't move either. "Can you get a shot?" She asked Mei, since Mei was the one with a long distance weapon compared to her. Izumi wanted to check something out as she looked in that direction.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Oh seems like I mis understood the use of reactor, thanks for the clarification. =] and yeah but i can only move 15ft use so I used it enough times to get a big distance away from the attack. Though using god speed doesn't necessarily mean I'm stuck running in one direction with no means of controlling how I move? Or is that how the technique is where you can only just godspeed in a straight line?

and oh we don't need to do rolls and keep track of stamina? XD I thought we did lmao.

26x3=78 + 10 = 88
Stamina Chart

---
Health: 120%/120%
Stamina: 32%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:40 am

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
The implication that she wasn't already focused doesn't necessarily sit well with her at first; nevertheless, her having saved her life she cannot say much about this topic. There is no particular response seeing as her attention had loomed over the direction Izumi directed her towards. Her augmented eyes would become in use as she concentrated on the point. She would utilize a particular ability to detect the aura of what was there. Her proficiency was not yet honed enough to mark her as eligible when it came to deciphering whether or not it was human or spiritual. It didn't take a prophet to know that chances were this was a spiritual threat, but that was a coarse assumption. Her eyes, nefarious in apparel, would squint.

Her revolver is aggressively exhibited as she points it forth. She closes one eye to assure that her accuracy had been at the fine pinnacle of her ability. "Of course I can." The gun had been cocked once again, the miniscule click signifying its preparation. She would give the trigger a gentle squeeze to send the bullet jettisoning in the direction Izumi pointed out. More importantly, she too could tell that, if something was truly there, that it was with the use of a very similar ability to Izumi's own. She bestows a calm demeanour as she opens up her other eye, being able to perceive through the dust and clearing whether or not she'd gotten a hit. She is wordless as she has fun utilizing her innate, enhanced vision to her advantage, as taxing as it may be over time.

272/4409
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 93/100
Technique: Pistol Play (Perfected)/Weapon Profiency (Trained). {3 -40% = 2}.
Invoked Mode (SoulMode): -5 stamina.
- - -
Techniques Trained:
- (-1750 WC) Aura Vision (Novice) < Aura Vision (Trained).
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:03 pm

The two golems watch the movements of the two ladies, waiting to act on them. They would pick up on a loud noise where almost instantly, it seemed that the chest of the golem on the right explodes with shadows causing it to stumble back where it is left with a hole in the center of its chest. The golem who took the hit as well as the interested golem to his side would look down at the hole, as it slowly started to fill in with shadows, the damage already done. They would then up to the device in Mei’s hand as they and their master make the connection of the type of attack. Instantly, the golems would become wary of being in the direct path of the device and would realize that they could not stand still or at a distance from that particular lady without harm being brought to them. At a strong rate of speed, they would mobilize in opposing directions to the left and right side. If unstopped, they would proceed in a semi circle around the two ladies trying to get a flanking position on either side of them at a distance equal to the previous distance held between them.

* Revolver (+4) – Golem A Def (3/2 = 2) = +2 to Golem
Spirit A – (hiding at an elevated range of 40 ft)
Golem A – 3/5 (moving to the right flank)
Golem B – 5/5 (moving to the left flank)
Golem C – 5/5 (hiding to the front center)
Golem D – 5/5 (hiding to the front diag. right)
Golem E – 5/5 (hiding to the front diag. left)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:00 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 91 | 3499
pc: 16

Izumi watched as time went on the dust had cleared and she was able to see better, seeing the damage done to the thing that was hit and it seeming to recover, not knowing that the damage didn't recover, since the hole had filled in with shadows. The rate at which they moved was impressive, Izumi didn't know which to attack first since they moved at the same time. "You get one and I'll handle the other?" She added a smile as she looked towards the other golem that wasn't hit.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Recovered 10 stamina, last post was a non-active post like this one.
also apologies for not posting sooner, show and all, but my shows went great.
Stamina Chart

---
Health: 120%/120%
Stamina: 42%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:40 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
"Good idea." Mei watches as the shadows begin to fill up the nearly ethereal wound she had shot into the golem with her revolver. Her observations only warrant an appalled expression, a grimace. With methodical aim she would exhibit her gun in front of her. She continues to back up until her back is against Izumi's back. For a moment a smirk would be apparent on her face as a wary sweatdrop rolled down her forehead. "Alright, Izumi. Less talky, more killy." The abnormal rate of speed the golems suddenly move towards her at looks to catch her off guard, but she retorts by elongating the frame of her eyes and concentrating her attention. The way the shadow regenerated looked to be demoralizing enough for her. As she concentrates her vision her reaction time would be augmented; the golem perceptible in her sight would look, to her, as though it were going slower. Aiming whilst she does this would heighten the plausibility of her next action. Two, precise shots would be taken, the bullets jettisoning towards the golem she'd already targeted. Mei seems to be following the simplistic concept of taking out the weakened, if it were even weakened. Her accuracy is impressive, and the way she stabilizes herself after the hefty recoil is as well. When the two shots were taken she would be relying on Izumi now since things, once again, looked like the were going at a very strong rate of speed.

248/4657
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 79/100
Technique: Pistol Play (Perfected)/Weapon Profiency (Trained). {3 -40% = 2}/per shot. Eye of the Mark (Trained) (-5).
Invoked Mode (SoulMode): -5 stamina.
- - -
Techniques Trained:
- (-1750 WC) Aura Vision (Novice) < Aura Vision (Trained).
- - -
Note: Np Kimi. I'm sure you did an awesome job. Msg me about that soon. ^-^
Note 2: Rolling for the [2] shot(s).
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:40 pm

The member 'Blue' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

On Izumi’s side, the golem move all the way around the half circle before it breaks off towards Izumi in a straight line. The distance that it would cross, about fifteen feet or so, would pass quickly as it rushed the young woman, lashing out at her with its forearm in a swiping attack that would deliver a strong amount of damage.

On Mei’s side, the two bullets would find their mark on the golem during its sideways movements causing its body to jerk and react violently to the strikes. Perfect Aim. The shadow teeters and falls to the side starting to fade into shadows. Seemingly while her attention was on shooting that golem, one of the three golems that was hidden a bit closer to the young ladies, proceeds in a bee line towards Mei in a collision course set for her body. Less than a shoulder tackle, it would close the ten or so feet at an enhanced rate of speed to attempt to body tackle the young girl just the instance after she had claimed victory over the first golem.

Spirit A – (hiding at an elevated range of 40 ft)
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – 5/5 (attacking Izumi from the left flank)
Golem D – 5/5 (attacking Mei from the front diag. right)
Golem C – 5/5 (hiding to the front center)
Golem E – 5/5 (hiding to the front diag. left)

Ooc: Wb.

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 234 | 3733
pc: 17

Well this girl seemed one to get excited for having to get into a fight. Though it wasn't exactly 'healthy' to be happy about it, but Izumi couldn't help but smile herself, even though she was tired, but it mattered not. These thing's they moved quickly, but in her eyes, since Izumi was on par with statistical attributes, they looked to have been moving not as fast, but it's probably because she was capable of moving at the same rate which is why she wasn't impressed. Looking to the one that was coming for her she moved toward's it as well, meeting half way with the demon so that it didn't get to close to Mei. Izumi having her spade, giving her a feet few of attacking distance, she twirled her spade around so that she adjusted it into her opposite arm and swung the spade at the arm that was coming for her so that her blade met with it's elbow to cut at the joint, to which she would proceed would a twirl of her body to end up on the opposite side of the swing, so if the swing came from the left she would be on the right and vice versa, to which she would have twirled her spade so that the butt end of the spade, with the crescent blade would be trusted toward's the neck of the golem.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg
Poleplay - dmg based on str attribute +1, drain is medium ( -18%)
Recovered 10 stamina, last post was a non-active post like this one.
also apologies for not posting sooner, show and all, but my shows went great.
Stamina Chart

---
Health: 120%/120%
Stamina: 24%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
After having claimed victory over one of them, her reaction time was not capable of acquiring sight of the one charging towards her. The familiar would slam unpleasantly into her, causing her to fall back. A gasp of air expels from her mouth audibly as a pain rips through her body, having been hit by an assault likely comparable to a bullet from her handgun. Stumbling and landing on her rear, she would recuperate and attempt to compromise the distance now forged between them due to the impact. Raising her firearm she would offensively exhibit in front of her. "Shit..." She says to herself quietly as she squeezes the trigger twice. Two bullets are fired, but that was the last round in her revolver's cylinder. Her aim would be more than exceptional once again, but it could vary. She would undergo dexterous movements with her hands that established that she was reloading, at a quick pace. After putting those respective rounds into the gun she would one-handedly put her hand on something underneath a cloth sheath on her side, maintaining her grasp there securely for reasons unbeknown and not implied.

On the ground she would attempt to be productive by backpedaling crudely. Scuffling to some degree her feet and legs would do wonders to keep moving her back until adequate distance was attained for her to decidedly retreat to her standing position.

234
Health: 50/100
Stamina: 75/100
Technique: Pistol Play (Perfected)/Weapon Profiency (Trained). {3 -40% = 2}/per shot. Eye of the Mark (Trained) (-5).
- - -
Techniques Trained:
- (-1750 WC) Aura Vision (Novice) < Aura Vision (Trained).
- - -
Note 2: Rolling for the [2] shot(s), again.
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 pm

The member 'Blue' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Perfected' :
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 pm

As it would turn out, the golem was equally matched with Izumi in speed, reaction and strength. As the young lady wields the pole arm against it, the golem would become weary of its movements and react accordingly. Though it would not retract its arm quickly enough to evade its vengeance, the creature unnaturally sinks down as the secondary and follow up attack comes to it to claim a second strike. While in the sinking, its front becomes its rear and vice versa as the shadow wraith swiftly rises up after the thrust aimed for its neck. The rising attack would be in the form of a slashing upper cut that would seek to land across her torso and end at her chin in a crescent manner with its single arm (Strong). The cut arm would fall off and to the side, fading away in a shadowy manner. While he performs this movement, with her back probably towards the area where the hidden golems were, another would mobilize and rush towards her attempting to remain in her blind spot. If able to traverse the ten feet before she is able to react, he would attempt to grab and latch onto her arms and upper body in order to hinder her movements.

With the successful collision on the other side of things, the golem would swiftly continue to Mei as not to let up or give her a chance to counter attack. Her dexterity is apparent as she seems able to fire before it is fully upon her. In seeing the device pointed at it, the creature swiftly evades to the side before the initial shots come out. One shot seems immaculately aimed as it strike the creature despite its attempt to evade while the other passes by with a band and cutting sound through the wind. The strike that hit would cause the wraith to spin with the momentum and shove of the bullet, but feeling no pain as abomination, it swiftly regains its trajectory in the shortened distance to Mei looking to force her down and pin her small frame to the ground.

* Polearm attack = Strong (3) + 1 = 4 – Def (2) = -2

Spirit A – (hiding at an elevated range of 40 ft)
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – 3/5 (shoryuken!!, Strong)
Golem E – 5/5 (grabbing Izumi from her rear)
Golem D – 3/5 (attacking Mei and pinning, 0 Damage)
Golem C – 5/5 (hiding to the front center)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:54 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 240 | 3973
pc: 18

She blinked when her second strike had missed, these shadow-morphic golems were quite versatile, but annoying to deal with in numbers. She really couldn't do much except reposition her pole arm so that the pole arm would be held horizontally in front of her. Though she probably wasn't able to catch it in time so the strike had hit her sending her up into the air, Red and white fabric fluttered through the air as she flew up with the, shoryuken, attack though she probably didn't fly up too high before the second golem had grabbed her. She had long clawed slash marks up her torso, over her breasts up under her chin. Though she was upset about this, the pain striking her like a powerful stinging sensation.

The golem may have hindered her movements, but she knew she couldn't allow herself to play around much longer else wise, not only would she end up dead, but Mei as well. From a first glance, nothing on her looked to have changed, but hissing sound's could be heard. Though it was thanks to her control that she didn't have to worry about stoning everyone within sight. Soul Mode has been activated. Blood would be seeping upon the golem that held her, blood from her left side and blood from her right side. Her hair still looked the same, except for the ends which were snake heads.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Gogryn Transformation [perfected soul mode] -5%
Gorgyn Blood [ Left side is posion, right side cures] (Idk if my poison blood can seep through skin? so if it doesn't say, then it doesn't do it right?)
Gorgyn Hair [ Hasn't been used yet]
Stamina Chart

Attack strong (3) - defense (2?) [since she couldn't prepare for it in time] = 1 (25%)
120 - .25= 119.75
---
Health: 119.75%/120%
Stamina: 19%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:57 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Mei's confidence would rise as soon as she'd established contact with that miraculously aimed round. A brief, cruel chuckle would emanate from her mouth as she gazes towards the approaching target. Its trajectory was locked on her and she realizes that she'd barely had any time to react given that the thing was moving like a truck towards her. There was but one thing she intended on doing in the fleetly passing moments; strange, runic markings would etch themselves blatantly upon her skin. Eccentrically these markings would match the same achromatic pigmentation of her irises - white. They had a subtle luminance but didn't seem to mirror the vibrance of a traffic like, but more so like a firefly. Excess energy seems to flood in a multitude of directions, but none as to which would do anything to deter movement or harm the approaching entity in any way, shape or form.

It's speed had been too much obviously enough. She'd been pinned but she did mentally note their general attack patterns for future reference. Albeit pinned her arms had been left avail, along with the firearms they were capable of holstering. A barrage of attacks would be unleashed; her knee raises up and attempts to jam it fiercely in where a humane gut would be respectively placed, her revolver would be put to unorthodox use as she attempted to perform a pistol whip ravenous for shedding some shadowy ectoplasm, and her other hand would be occupied for one sole purpose. The nimble withdrawal of her other gun, the pistol. It would be offensively exhibited, a point blank shot designated straight for the shadowy mass pressing down on her, riddling her with a sensation far from that of harmony. All of her strikes were done surprisingly precise as though she were deriving them from some sort of martial arts combat. The hissing was mistaken for mere ambiance considering how she was distracted with other things at that moment.

332
Health: 50/100
Stamina: 59/100
Technique: Pistol Play (Perfected)/Weapon Profiency (Trained). {3 -40% = 2}/per shot. MA Fighting (Trained). {9 drain}
Invoked Mode: Artifact Activation {-5 drain}. Affinity = Mechanical Weapon Projectile.
Damage: Medium per hit, gunshot = High + 1 {From Artifact Activation}
Bullet Count {Revolver}: 9.
Hakaisha: 1.
- - -
Note: Everything in general is point blank so I didn't think rolls were necessity? I'm probably wrong so for future reference correct me if I am. ^-^ Merry Christmas guys.
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:49 pm

The upper cutting golem would turn around to notice that Izumi was caught in the bounds of the other golem who had lunged from behind. Between the two of them, the hissing and subtle changes would be ignored or unnoticed by the unsophisticated golems, so they would continue as normal. Since the second golem had a grip on her, the first golem would slide across the ground to latch onto Izumi as well in an attempt to sandwich her in between both golems to further bind her down. The actions of the golems would be not to damage her further but to completely restrict her ability to move.

Ooc: GB - Right.

After pinning Mei down, the golem soon discovers how feisty she is. It deals with the physical attacks long enough to adjust its larger and stronger presence over her. Laying on her hinders the knees from striking at full strength, but the pistol whipping is an effective wake up call. The arms of the golem reach up to take hold of Mei’s wrist and pull them both up and above her head interrupting her before she can focus too much on trying to get various bullets into its body. With that, the golem wouldn’t seek to actually harm her further, but would press its weight against her and hold her arms at bay with an overbearing strength. If this is successful, the final hiding golem would make itself known in a swift rush towards the two. Taking to the air in a magnificent swan diving manner, it would straighten out and belly flop on the combination of the other golem and Mei in order to hold her down further, hopefully bounding her feet as well.

Ooc: MXMas. As for rolling melee; most fighting should/will be performed in pretty close quarters (i.e. esp. grappling, see unrela.). It’s more or less a roll to see if the attacks are effective rather than if they ‘come out.’ If you have your melee at perfected, it’s not really an issue, if you have it at low levels, then it’s a roll to see if your hits are like a baby or little girl as opposed to skilled point blank strikes that can be more effective than simply flailing. If things are super technical, your roll actually tells you the %s of damage the strike does compared to how much damage it’s supposed to do (i.e. 100% of whatever it’s based on, such as Strength Attribute). Rule of thumb is that everything will be somewhat effective at Mastered level and up. That’s a bit convoluted, but that’s how that is supposed to work. Well… there’s the Ben Stein correction. Clear eyes are awesome.

If both girls were bound by this time, a clapping noise would give away the location of the master who had been controlling these puppets up to this point. The puppet master would show his cowardice by staying back if there were any inflection in the plan’s completion.

331

Mei's Melee vs Golem = Avg Melee (2) - Avg/Strng Def (2/3) = 0 (avg) or neg 1 (strong) Dmg
Spirit A – (hiding at an elevated range of 40 ft or clapping and coming hither)
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – 3/5 (grabbing Izumi from her front, Strong)
Golem E – 5/5 (grabbing Izumi from her rear, Strong)
Golem D – 3/5 (pinning Mei to the ground, Strong)
Golem C – 5/5 (pinning Mei to the ground, Strong)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguyalover
Mystic Moogle
Kaguyalover

Female
Number of posts : 2348
Age : 28
Location : Miami, Florida
Rank : Kinos, Hitorinji
Points : 71
Rep! : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:34 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
wc: 204 | 4177
pc: 19

It was fairly obvious now that these thing's were golems being that they were so close and Izumi was capable of getting a good look at them. Even the way they acted, if they weren't golems then they were merely minions but essentially at the core it's the same thing, no? She ended up being binded with her spade, staff portion, pressed against her chest. There wasn't much she could push off of as these demon's were holding her from both sides front and back. Though it didn't really matter for the golems as she took in deep breaths and stopped struggling as she glared to them, the ends of her hair began to move. One moved to to golem behind her and one to the golem in front of her. Seemingly it went by unnoticed so this would have as well as the snakes held a perfect opportunity to bite the golems in the legs. It would take a few moments to turn the golems to stone. Izumi began to hear the sound's of clapping and her eyes shot over in the direction of where the clapping was coming from. Her eyes narrowed, but she didn't move, no not yet at least.

----

Outfit: http://cid-051f081d88d4f377.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Anime/Rider/16.jpg

Gogryn Transformation [perfected soul mode]
Gorgyn Blood [ Left side is posion, right side cures]
Gorgyn Hair [ Hasn't been used yet] since theres no drain stated, I believe it goes by a low drain and it's currently at mastered so -8% stam. Takes one post to stone (if its going by the mastered level of gorgyn hair, unless the stoning bite goes by the level of the gorgyn eyes then the golems are stoned)
Gorgyn's Hair
The hair of the Gorgyn is apart of itself just like it's own beating heart. Because of this the user is able to control the hair-snakes at their own will. The Snayke's hold dangerously venomous venom that can turn others to stone. The user can even fire out the Snayke's as though they were projectiles, as once fired the Snayke can return on it's own or a new Snayke regrows in it's place.
Effect: snayke density = 3, user can shoot up to 1 snake per level like projectiles, snakes poison effect on bite based on Gorgyn's Gaze.
Stamina Chart

---
Health: 119.75%/120%
Stamina: 11%/120%

Techniques that have been trained:
AuraMist ( Trained ) -1750
Poleplay ( Trained ) -1750

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Age : 23
Location : Eco's lap.
Rank : Toxic
Points : 0
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 pm

A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
"What?" She promptly finds herself bound in a variety of locations. Her free hand had attempted to grip the ground to excercise the effort required to move her hand. The golem binding her wrists and moving them would result in her fingernails, of the hand that wasn't holstering the firearm, to drill a five part wound into the soft ground. Her teeth clench notably as she bared humane canines. Weight continued to pile up and she could do nothing but succumb to it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...Shit. Erugh..!"
Continuing to writhe there had been no particular avail. It was inconceivable to move her head in a way that would yield a glance towards her teammate. "Get it through your thick skull..." A fatigued breath would emanate from her mouth slowly as she distinctly pronounces each word. Her eyes close tightly. "I will NEVER be killed by the likes of you!" Opening her eyes she makes vigorous effort to establish eye contact with the golem to perform a powerful technique. Gazing towards her eyes would suddenly warrant the onlooker roaming their worst nightmares for a varying period of time. Though, it may or may not be successful.

200
Health: 50/100
Stamina: 14/100
Technique: Eye of Fear (Novice). {40 drain}
- » Eye of Fear
An illusionary technique that is preformed when the user makes eye contact with another. Eye of fear allows the user to see into the mind of an opponent and see their worst fears and then cast a high level illusion incorporating that fear into a devastating attack. Depending on the level of the skill, the user may also target more than opponent may at a time with in a certain rage.
Effect: damage is fierce, drains as long as it is held, binding strength is weak, multi caste range area of effect = 5 ft per level
- Mode deactivated. Soul Mode initiated {-5 stam}.
Damage: Fierce.
Rolling for: Eye of Fear (Novice); though whether or not it works depends on if golems even suffer infliction from it.
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameMaster
Intern


Number of posts : 321
Points : 51
Rep! : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-09

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 pm

The member 'Blue' has done the following action : Roll!

'[ ! Lvl ] Novice' :
A Splash of Ectoplasm Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Age : 29
Location : California
Points : 148
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Spoiler:
 
“I don’t know what you’re trying to do to my golems,” a voice would come after the acapella applause directed towards the tenaciously feisty Mei, “but I’m afraid it won’t work. The things on top of you are lifeless.” Walking from behind large tree at ground level, a male with extensive silver locks in a silver and black sleeveless collared torso covering and voluminous flowing lilac pants and matching leathery boots would make his seemingly frail appearance visually available. As he walks out, a black mist would follow his body, invoked by a few worlds tumbling softly from his lips in a murmur (Miasma, Demonic Arts, +Curse). His hands would be void of any type of weapons, but covered in matching gauntlet like coverings. The dark mist circles around and fills in the area around them, causing the atmosphere to darken if not dispelled. His body pauses about ten feet away as his hands lower to his side as he looks over Izumi and Mei and admits, “I’m not trying to kill you; I’m not a necrophiliac. I need at least a bit of life in you. It’s so rare to not only have one, but two ladies cross this path... Both of you, release your weapons at once. They shan’t relent upon your body, but the least amount of bruising, the better.”

224

Spirit A – (Standing/talking)
Golem A – defeated
Golem B – 3/5 (grabbing Izumi from her front, Strong)
Golem E – 5/5 (grabbing Izumi from her rear, Strong)
Golem D – 3/5 (pinning Mei to the ground, Strong)
Golem C – 5/5 (pinning Mei to the ground, Strong)

__________________
"I Am The Solution."
.: Jyn | Seiki | Domen | Paco | Akil | Izuya :.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Splash of Ectoplasm   A Splash of Ectoplasm Empty

Back to top Go down
 
A Splash of Ectoplasm
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Veneza Ruins-
Jump to: