Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gunplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Gunplay Empty
PostSubject: Gunplay   Gunplay EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Setting down the small basket on the inside of the booth I put my gun on the table in front of me. Putting the box of ammo I'd gotten from them in front of me before opening it, the revolver rounds lined perfectly before I picked up five of them. With a flick of my wrist the chamber slid out, into the open. Pointing the gun down I looked in the cartridge chambers making sure they were clear before I began to put rounds in before flipping the chamber closed. Spinning it I smirked before putting the gun down, barrel pointing down the lane.

Putting the target up on the line I clipped it into place. Hitting the switch the paper flew down the lane out to the line on the ground down the lane. I released the switch and the target came to a stop. Picking the weapon up I pulled the hammer back before spinning the barrel again. Lowering the hammer, the chamber stopped before I took careful aim down the sights of the pistol. Breathing slowly I pulled the hammer back, locking it into place as I waited. This was going to be very fun. If hard.

200/200
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Gunplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunplay   Gunplay EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Firing once I watched the the spot I was pointing at. I breathed out as I slowly relaxed my arms, letting them drop a little. Taking aim again I breathed out, and fired a second and then a third time. With one last shot I flicked the chamber open and turned the gun upside down, dumping my empties into the small plastic basket. picking up another handful of bullets I reloaded as quickly as my fingers would allow. I turned the weapon over, flipping the chamber back into place. Again I spun it and took aim down the barrel.

I held my breath, waiting patiently my arms coming up before lowering the pistol into place, lowering it to eye level rather than raising it. I brought it down, taking careful aim before firing it twice as quickly as the revolver would allow me to. With that done put the gun down and flipped the switch bringing my target back in. I had to check to see how good of a shot that was. I had done much better taking my shots that way, at least much better than just shooting at the target. Smirking I hit the switch sending it back.

201/200
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Gunplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunplay   Gunplay EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Opening the chamber again I slid the two used shots out, dumping them in the basket before loading two fresh bullets into the chamber. Raising my gun again, I fired again. I watched the bullet slam through the paper, tearing through them. Firing again and again, each bullet tearing through the target in rapid succession. My gun barked five times, before I flipped the weapon open before dumping the ammo into the basket. Picking up another handful I reloaded as quickly as I could, before flipping the chamber back into place.

Raising my gun again I fired time and again, my vision tunneling as I focused on the target. My breathing was quick and I couldn't help but continue to squeeze the handle and trigger of my gun. After a few shots my gun began to click, no shots fired as I came back out of my revere. Blinking I flipped my gun open before emptying the chamber. Setting the gun down I frowned, breathing slowly as I tried to collect my wits. Putting my hands on the counter I breathed slowly my eyes closing as I waited. My mind was racing, something causing me to lose focus. It was strange, because I could count every time my gun roared and yet this last time I could have sworn I had an extra shot, but I didn't.

227/200
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Gunplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunplay   Gunplay EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

You can't do it kid. You'll never be as strong as I am, so you better just let it all go and give up.

With time I would get better, but try as I might I didn't want to be patient that way. I wanted to destroy my enemies, I wanted my power here and now. But that just wasn't how it was in the world. Nobody got strong instantly. It took time to build up muscle, took time to develop the skills required to shoot well, to hone reflexes for fighting. My own reflexes had been difficult to hone and develop. And here I was trying to train my body and mind again to deal with something I was adding to my body not just something that was part of me. Difficult but not impossible.

Breathing slowly I picked up my gun before spinning it in my hand. Flipping my gun open I emptied it before reloading. Raising my gun again I shot twice at my target. Smirking I lowered my gun before raising it again, firing again and again, until my gun clicked empty. Lowering my gun again I flipped it open and emptied it before letting the gun return to my hand in the form of the Growlancer ring.

212/200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gunplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunplay   Gunplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Gunplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gunshyne Bastion-
Jump to: