Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Running my hand through the priestess hair, I let out a soft sigh as I slowly shift my gaze across the ceiling above me. Opening her eyes, the priestess lifts her head and looks down at Valkirst, " What is it my Lord? " She asks as she tilts her head to the side while looking down at Valkirst. Shifting my gaze from the ceiling I look to the priestess as she speaks. " .... I need to go to Furi Yochi to tend to some business. There is an old... acquaintance there I should go and see. " I say, answering her question before I turn my gaze back to the ceiling of the temple ruins. " Oh.. " She says as she rests her head back on Valkrist's chest and closes her eyes again, " I've never been there before, do you think I could join you? " She asks as she begins to slowly move her hand along Valkrist's chest. As she asks if she could join me on my trip to Furi Yochi, I begin to think on it as I slowly pull my hand from her hair, " Perhaps... " I say as I glance down at her, " Let me up.. " I say and wait for her to move before I begin to get up. Opening her eyes again, she gives a faint nod to the order and moves off Valkrist to let him up. Once she was off me I climb to my feet and let out another sigh as I begin to wonder how this will play out, I had not seen him for a long time now and had left with out giving any word as to why I was leaving..

Would he seek to strike me down? Ahh, perhaps, then I shall be able to fight him again. With that thought in mind, a soft smirk begins to take form on my face as I start to get dressed. The priestess lays on the floor and watches Valkrist as he begins to get dressed, waiting for an answer from him. Once I had my kimono on I take the sash and slip it around my waist before I begin to tie it, my mind still pondering things to come once I return to meet with him. While getting dressed, I call in one of the wolves in my group and inform him that I will be leaving for a little while and that he is to watch after the territory while I am away. With the sash tied, I pick up my sheathed katana and slip it into the sheath, " If you are going, get dressed.. " I say to the priestess as I pick up the wolf pet cape/cloak I had taken as a trophy. The priestess nods and moves out of the bed before she begins to get ready. As I finish getting ready I look to the priestess and watch her as she begins to get dressed. The priestess glances at Valkrist some as she gets dressed and as she finishes she moves over to him, " I'm ready. " She says as he comes to stand at his side.

Looking down at the priestess, I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I say as I begin to focus my power and recall the last place I had been when I was back in the past at Mandira. The priestess remains at Valkrist's side as she watches him. As I focus, remembering the last place I had been I call upon my ability to teleport and as I do a column of light forms above myself and the priestess before it rains down, bathing the two of us in light. As the light falls down upon them, the priestess closes her eyes. When the light begins to fade I find I am met with a familiar sight, the room I had been given in Mandira, still empty the way I had left it when I left. The priestess slowly opens her eyes and glances around, " Where are we my Lord? " She asks, looking up at Valkrist. " This is my room in Furi Yochi. " I say before turning my gaze to the door, " This way. " I add as I begin moving, not dwelling on the subject since I had other things to take care of. The priestess nods, looking around for a moment before she follows after Valkrist. Making my out of the room, I glance around as I begin to make my way out of the building, slowly scanning the areas I search for someone that could help me find who I'm after. The priestess follows after Valkrist, staying behind him and looking at everything as she remains silent.

Post WC: 800
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Coming up on the meeting location, I find the group meeting with someone else, so I bring the group to land off in the near distance. Close enough for them to sense us, but hopefully not close enough to interrupt their current business. The other one with them does not seem to notice our arrival. Speaking in a slightly quieter tone since Valkrist and I should be standing right next to each other with Aria sitting on my shoulder away from him. I respond, "I hear excuses not solutions. If your wolves were this... they are not. If you could defeat an enemy in one strike, you can only do such to an opponent weaker than you or with a strike of wonderful luck. I possess many powers, so focusing on one can very easily undo you. As for Aria, no you do not wish to play with her. Let us just say that she can bring you to your knees if you underestimate her. Also, she is not a combatant. If she hurt your feelings, you are more than welcomed to take up your grievance with me. I don't mind reteaching the lesson from earlier. Think before you act, Valkrist. You know enough of my personality to know that if you actually did harm Aria, I would not stop with just harming you, I would inflict such pain on your priestess that if she ever forgave, she would serve as a constant reminder of the lengths to which I will go to protect all who loyally serve me. As a Lord, you must bear the same thoughts and cautions in mind. Your actions affect more than just you. Do not get frustrated, Valkrist. This is only the first day of your training. We have to shift your mindset and thinking from that of a warrior and operative to that of a leader. Whether you see your people as valued pieces or mere pawns, you must protect your pieces or you will give your enemy an open shot at you or your queen."

In the clearing, the meeting seems to have taken a pause as they have reached an impasse. One of the Brokers appears close to me, but at enough of a distance that he would alarm us. He bows respectfully, "Greetings, my Lord, Mukhya. It was wonderful to receive your lady. So you have powers that you no longer desire?" I nod to him. "I was told that you were the ones to talk to in such a situation b/c you are able to create a special orb that heightens my ability to train in exchange for my current powers. I brought the agreed upon fee." The Power Broker nods to me and replies, "Yes, my lord. We can create an RPX Orb and implant that into your body after extracting and valuing the unwanted powers. The fee that was discussed will no longer be necessary if the Lord will aid us in our current predicament." I nod to him, "I am listening." The Power Broker tells me that the man over there has a power that they would like to replicate, but he will only allow such if they can get him some battle experience. He tells me that they do not engage in battle anymore unless they are attacked. "And so, the cost of your aid in my predicament is my aid in yours and thus his?" The Power Broker nods cautiously. Hmm... it would save coins and I'm sure there has to be some annoying mercenary faction that needs to be removed from the realm of the living. Nodding to him, "I find these terms acceptable. I would be glad to help fellow Power Brokers."

657/8499
The Master's Plan:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Falling silent, I hold Lura close to me as I follow after Mukhya as he leads the way to some place he needed to go. I wasn't sure where we had came or what Mukhya intended to do here, though since we had business to tend to and matters to discuss I had joined him. As he begins to speak to me, I listen to him, frowning faintly at his first comment. As he speaks of the female, Aria, I listen more closely as he speaks of how I wouldn't wish to mess with her. I continue to listen as he continues and as he begins to speak of not only injuring myself but also doing harm to Lura I let out a threatening growl as I begin to tense up. Listening to the two, Lura looks to Mukhya as he makes the comments about causing her injury. Turning her gaze from Mukhya, Lura looks back to Valkrist, having not left his side since he had not let go of her. Feeling Valkrist tense up, Lura lightly patted his arm, " Calm down my lord. " She says softly to Valkirst. I turn my attention to Lura as I hear her speak to me. I let out a soft growl at her words and though I don't calm down as she had said I restrain myself from doing something to Mukhya, at least for the time being. As he finishes speaking, I let out another growl, " If you do anything to Lura I will burn you alive Mukhya and should you come back, I will hunt you down and do it again. I will learn how to heal just to keep you alive so you can burn longer and live through every excruciating moment. And that is just what I will do to you. I will take your little bird after I am done having my way with her, I will turn her into a little snack and after I finish, I will bring her back to life so she can relive every moment of it. I will take her frail human body and play with it while in my true form, not only will I do that but I will take her back to Onitoshi and let my friends play with her as well. " I say, expressing my anger in a rather select and colorful set of words rather then expressing it in the form of action and getting into another meaningless squabble with him. Since I had no buisness with the men here I simply remained silent and watched Mukhya as he spoke with the men and tended to his buisness with them.

Post WC: 447
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 pm

The Power Broker had gone back to work out the deal with his partners and the sage. Once he is far enough away, I turn to Valkrist with a grin on my face. My eyes begin to glow as I speak, "Is that what you think you would do?" My mind lashes out violently at the wolf demon with such a wrath that if his mind was a wall, it would crumble. {Mind Reaver} My plan is to bring him to his knees under the fierce pressure being inflicted. I had heard many threats and accusations as to what he would do to me, but I heard nothing now. Aria takes on a clothed humanoid appearance before me and speaks, "Stay your wrath, Mukhya. I lend no weight to his idle threats. I am in no danger from him." My fierce glowing eyes turn to Lura as I contemplate inflicting pain on her. Aria reads my eyes and moves to stand in between my gaze and Lura. "No, Mukhya. What offense has she committed? How has SHE wronged you? You cannot punish a servant for the misdeeds of their master. It is not your way." I want to crush his crush as I continue to hold the mental grip on him, but I release it. "Be happy that I have business to conduct. If you ever forget your place again, I will show you what you WISH you were capable of, Valkrist. You are going to continue pushing at a force greater than yourself until you are destroyed by your foolishness. I do not suggest it." I release the mental hold that I have on him and Aria looks at my eyes that still hold a strong ferocity to them. She places her hand on my chest and my eyes close. When they open they are no longer glowing as radiantly.

The Power Brokers are visited by a shinobi looking individual that speaks privately with one of them. The two seem to conclude on agreed upon terms from the amount of nodding and the exchange of pouches. The Broker that approached us early would be heading back over in a moment. He could sense the tension between Valkrist and I and intelligently did not wish to be caught up in the midst of it. Aria remains in a position to try and keep my side of the hostilities to a minimum so that business could be conducted.

433/8932
The Master's Plan:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:43 pm

As Mukhya turns to face me I look at him, unsure of what he was going to do though thinking he may lash out with some sort of attack.. While watching him I notice his eyes as they begin to glow as he speaks. In a mean matter of seconds a great deal of pain begins to shoot through my head, forcing me to reach up and grasp my head as I let out a cry of pain. As the pain grows it quickly becomes more then I can bear and my knees buckle allowing me to fall to the ground, hitting my knees first before my upper body slumps forwards, resting my upper body and head against the ground as I continue to cry out in pain as the mental attack continues. Watching this, Lura looks to Mukhya for a moment before turning her attention to Valkrist, " My lord! " She says as she moves to her knees next to him, reaching out with a hand and placing it on his back. Though she possessed little combat experance she knew if it wasn't for what Valkirst had said she would lash out at Mukhya but unfortunatly this was something Valkirst brought upon himself with his words. Lura keeps her gaze on Valkrist but when she hears them speaking she lifts her gaze and looks to the two as she kneels next to Valkrist, an arm around him as he lays on the ground in pain. When he finally lets up on his attack the pain begins to fade from my head and I begin to quiet down, panting as I hold onto my head still, recovering from the attack. Slowly I begin to release my head, lifting it as I shift my gaze, glancing up to Mukhya for a moment before glancing to Lura as she kneels at my side.

Now that the effects of the attack had fadded I begin to raise back to my feet. When Valkrist begins to stand, Lura stands with him, helping him stand up fully. I dont try and stop her as Lura helps me stand up fully though as I come to stand up fully I pull away from her some, looking to Mukhya once again. As I look at Mukhya I draw in slow deep breath as my rage begain to grow in bounds and leaps. Glancing away from Mukhya, I glance to Lura for a moment before shifting my gaze to Aira and finally back to Mukhya, the source of my anger and pain. " When he has finished here, tell him to signal me. " I say, not directly addressing Mukhya. With that said, I pull away from Lura and begin to raise into the air.

Post WC: 457
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male
Rep! : 96

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:34 am

Aria looks at me but makes no attempt to get me to keep him from leaving. She knows that it would be futile, especially in the face of business to be conducted. I glance over at Valkrist as he picks himself up off the ground and lifts into the air. As he speaks to his priestess, I turn my back to him and nod for the Power Broker to approach. He walks over and explains, "So here is the current situation, my Lord. The Kyoukou Batsu have been hunting a demon that dwells within these forests and has gathered other dark spirits and humans to aid him. They need him eliminated and their efforts have suffered significant difficulties. You needed a battle and this presented itself. Do with the demon what you will as we have no real use for him, unless he has some profitable powers. Just take the Sage with you and allow him to witness your battle prowess and support your efforts. If you do this for us, we will also give you some information that you have been seeking for months." My eyebrow perks up at the mention of this information and I nod to them. "I can agree to such terms." The Broker motions to the Sage and he walks over to meet with me. He greets me and I smile to him, "A pleasure to meet you. This is Aria, my companion, and that is Lura. Valkrist will be joining us shortly." My mind reaches out telepathically to summon him, "Valkrist, let's go. A favor from this group always pays quality rewards if you truly trying to build here. Besides, you might enjoy fighting against our targets... they are said to be a mix of dark spirits and evil humans." My emotions could be subsided with ease, so I was actually no longer upset with him and ready to proceed. Being a younger spirit, he was probably still upset with me though. That was fine, I would fuel that anger to make him even deadlier against the enemies that we are preparing to face.

372/9304
Master Plan:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Lura looks at Valkrist as he asecneds into the air, nodding faintly to what he had said, " Yes my lord. " She said as she watches him. I move higher into the air before darting off away from the group. Moving into the woods away from the group, I let out a loud roar of anger as I summon my scythe to my hands. Gripping the scythe I swing it through the air, unleashing a wave of dark energy that slices into a tree infront of me, cleaving through the tree and into others behind it. Gripping the handle of the scythe, I bring it above my head and spin it around in the air a few times before bringing it down, launching another wave of dark energy as I slash the blade of the scythe through the air. Like the previouse, the blade of dark energy cleaves through a tree and continues on through more. After unleashing the attack I release my grip on the scythe and allow it to break down into mist and rejoin my body. After releasing the scythe I dash forwards, moving upon a tree quickly before I begin to lash out at it, slashing at the bark with my claws and slamming my fists into the bark as well. I continue pounding away at the tree until I hear a familiar voice in my head. As I listen to him I let out another growl as I slam a fist into the tree. It seemed that it was time to go and take care of his buisness and now that I had gotten away from him and blown of some steam I was feeling a bit better. Pulling away from the tree I let out a soft sigh and call upon my ability to teleport, which engulfs me in a white light. After teleporting I step forwards, having teleported back to where I had been with Lura.

Post WC: 324
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Once my tantrum throwing "ally" returns, I introduce him to the Sage. "Valkrist, this is Algor. He is a Sage that requests our aid in gaining battle experience. The Power Brokers have asked for my aid in this matter. You will aid as well. Our target is a demon that the Shadow Humans that dwell in this forest have been hunting, but their efforts seem to be lacking, so they have requested help. We will accomplish both tasks at the same time. Algor, my companion will protect you. Listen to her and you will live. Aria..." The large black bird pushes off of my shoulder and floats over to land on Algor's shoulder. Nodding to everyone, I take the map from the Power Brokers that has a magic marker spell cast on it to lead me directly to the demon. Looking at the Power Brokers, I inquire, "Have any of you seen the location that I am heading for?" One of them nods and I smile. My eyes glow as I look into his eyes and thru them, I journey into his mind. His surface thoughts are all I care about as they tell me exactly what I wanted to know. A visual image of the location. The invasion is subtle and quick to the point of the Power Broker not even noticing that I had entered his mind. Once I have the image, I nod to him, "Thank you. We will return before nightfall."

My body radiates with energy as my eyes glow as well. Light surrounds the group as I keep the image of the location in my mind long enough for me to open my eyes and it becomes so. So the demon is supposed to be around here. Looking over at Valkrist, I speak telepathically into his mind, "Do you sense a fellow demon in the area?" I already knew that it was around here, but I needed to see if the wolf demon's senses were still sharp. I whisper and tell the sage to stay low and out of sight.

368/9672
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Lura looks to Valkrist as he comes back, " My lord.. " She says as she reaches out and slips an arm around Valkrists, moving to his side. I look to Lura and offer a light smile as I look at her. As I hear Mukhya say my name, I don't look at him though I shift my gaze to the man he was introducing me too. Looking at the sage, I give a faint nod to the man, " Greetings Algor. " I say while listening to Mukhya as he continues speaking. Lura leans into Valkrist, remaining silent as she listens to what Mukhya is saying, though she had no part in his plan she didn't care as long as she was there to aid Valkirst. Turning my gaze from the sage and Mukhya, I glance down at Lura again for a moment before turning my gaze back to Mukhya and the sage. Though I had returned to aide Mukhya in his endevor I still did not wish to speak with him. When he summons the portal I close my eyes at the light that surrounds us. Lura shuts her eyes as well, her grip on Valkrist tightening. I keep my eyes shut for a few seconds before opening them again. Lura opens her eyes as well and glances around for a moment before looking to Valkrist. When I hear Mukhya speak to me telepahticaly, I galnce to him for a moment before giving a faint nod, respond in the same manner he had spoken to me, " Sense him... Not only that but I can smell it. " I respond while sniffing at the air casually.

Post WC: 278
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 pm

That is one benefit to having a wolf demon for an ally. Albeit a defiant one, but still. His senses are impeccable. While I can't see the demon, I can feel him. My physical senses are not as acute as they were when I was trapped with the dark demon, but my spiritual senses are more than adequate. My telepathy turns into a closed broadcast to the ones gathered with me here. "Our target is a demon that has traveled to this realm and has been causing terror within these forests for many months now. His minions will protect him with their lives. Aria, your priority is Algor's safety. Valkrist, just envision the enemy is me and you'll do just fine. Not all need to die, but none of them will escape. Let's go." My tail releases from my waist as I start floating forward. I make no attempt to conceal my presence. It would be smarter to utilize stealth, but I'm kinda in the mood to make this a more public display. As I move forward, a red and silver clad warrior appears at my flank followed by two more who appear and spread out. The fourth warrior lies in waiting. The demon and his entourage are moving in. I tell Valkrist that this is one of those time that I truly don't care what he does to them. With a dark grin, I begin harnessing energy to myself. The energy purifies into spiritual energy that gathers to both of my hands.

273/9945

Master Plan:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 am

I continue to sniff at the air casually while sensing the demon and the others with him. As Mukhya begins to speak I listen to him as he gives out the orders, telling me to envision the enemy as him, I smirk faintly at the thought of that. With the rest of the battle plan giving out, I give a faint nod to the orders and was he begins to move forwards, I follow after him. Following after Mukhya, I tilt my head to the side, popping my neck as I let out a soft growl. As warriors begin to appear I glance around at them, letting out another louder growl as I take count of how many had appeared to challenge us. When Mukhya speaks again I glance at him and give a faint nod to what he is saying, a grin taking form on my face in response to his words. Since we were not favoring stealth in our assault, I let forth a wolfish howl, calling upon two of my kin to come and aid us. As the wolf spirits begin to manifest I shift my gaze once again glancing around as I hold a hand out to my side, summoning my scythe to my aid while simultaneously summoning a full suit of black demonic armor to cover me. Gripping the pole of the scythe, I spin it around in the air before I bring it down, swinging it through the air at one of the warriors, though it was not with in range of the weapon, instead I call upon a darkwave of demonic energy that manifests into a crescent blade that flies through the air at one of the warriors.

Post WC: 285
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 am

The dark wave of energy approaches one of my summoned warriors and my eyes glow as I feel the energy move. A portal of light opens right in front of the warrior. The dark wave of energy flows into the portal and I sharpen my sights as Valkrist lets out a howl that draws all the attention that I needed. As the first group draws weapons and approaches, I grin at Valkrist and the portal closes in front of my spirit warrior. My right hand extends towards two charging bandits. The portal's exit wormhole appears in front of the bandits and the dark energy is released. The wave bisects the two bandits and the Sage, Algor, gasps at the sight. I nod to Valkrist and telepathically speak, "These were summoned by me, Valkrist."

As the demon shows himself, there is a small silver flame just kind of floating behind his head. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Several warriors rush forward past him charging towards the source of the wolfish howl, Valkrist, and his wolf summons. I actually do not summon my armor for this skirmish. Figuring I should get the demon's attention, I send two waves of spiritual energy blades from my hands headed straight for the demon. I am positive that two of his minions will defend him and die in his place, but I still believe that it will have the desired effect. My spirit warriors called Nirmana advance forward towards the charging humans with no fear or concern. The weapons of the Nirmana are drawn and at the ready. As soon as they are in range, they will attack.

290/10,035

Master Plan:

OOC: My bad, knew I forgot to post something... that was Spiritual Constructs. :p They're mine. Hence them appear at my flank and right next to me but me not attacking them. Hakuna matata, I'll handle it.
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:49 pm

After launching the attack at the warrior I watch it, though as a portal opens up to swallow the attack I had launched, I frown faintly before shifting my attention as another portal opens and the attack I had unleashed flys from the portal and strikes two bandits. As Mukhya makes the comment about the summons being his, I glance to him and growl faintly, " You could have let me know sooner. " I say before turning my attention away from him and glance to the demon we are facing for a moment. Looking at the demon I shift my gaze over him for a moment before turning my gaze to the warriors that began to rush forwards. The two wolf spirits I had summoned begin to move forwards, charging straight for the warriors that came towards us. The two wolf spirits would engage two of the charging warriors in combat, though they were not strong they would serve as an effective distraction and perhaps deal with some of the threats. Not wishing to rely souly upon my magical abilties, I quickly dash forwards, flying through the air as I charge for one of the warriors that had come out to challenge us. As I draw closer to my target I pull my scythe back and when I get close enough I swing out with the pole arms, slashing at the warrior with the blade of my scythe.

Post WC: 239
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:08 am

"True, but where is the fun in that?" I chuckle before watching his wolves spring into action. The three Nirmana warriors dash into battle as well. The first wields twin scimitars. The second wields a pole blade, which is basically a staff with a broad blade on one end. The third draws throwing needles from the pouch on its belt. The human warrior that Valkrist slashes tries to deflect the attack, but loses ground under the demon's enhanced might. The wolves are able to get an initial upper hand on the two warriors, but two more warriors move in to aid their comrades. The Archer Nirmana hangs back by me and fires two quick arrows to pick off one of the warriors that tries to attack the wolf spirits. The Pole Blade Nirmana pushes back the charge with a wide swing of his weapon. A few are deeply cut by the maneuver while some evade and others are merely wounded. The twin blade proves why he is the embodiment of carnage as far as Nirmana are concerned as he charges straight for the nearest half breed cutting down two human warriors in the process to clash blades with him.

My attack does as expected and two of his human guards take the attack for him. Such loyalty. My eyes begin to glow as my mind prepares to unleash one of my favored attacks on the demon and his entourage. "Remove your impurities." A column of light forms underneath a fifteen foot area centered on the demon. The column launches towards to the skies with burning spiritual energy filling the 15 foot area. Several humans are killed in the blast, but something very strange happens. The demon seems to be completely unharmed and what's more, he fires off a massive beam of energy at me that I must quickly brace for. I notice that the floating silver flame seems to be burning brightly at the moment. Hmm...

345/10,380
Enemies Remaining: 12

Targets:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 pm

I glance to Mukhya as I hear his responce and let out a soft growl, " That may be so but it dosen't cost you for that attack! " I bark out at my companion as I push forward while the human warrior is pushed back. Letting out a louder growl I release the pole of my scythe with one hand and launch it out, sinking my claws into the warriors chest and tightne my grasp before I yank back, pulling the warrior back before throwing him through the air into another of the human warriors. " Human trash.. " I growl out as I shift my attention to another of the human warriors. Throwing the scythe to the side, I allow it to begin to break down and return to my body where I had summoned it from. Glancing around for a brief moment I bring my attention to one of the human warriors advancing towards me quickly. Looking at the human a smirk takes form on my face before I let out another wolfish terror howl. The warrior advancing towards Valkrist is blasted with an unseen force that pushes him back as it deals damage before preventing him from moving towards Valkrist again. With the warrior unable to move now I quickly dash forwards, closing the gap between myself and the warrior. Coming upon the bound warrior I grab him by the face, sinking my claws into his armor (if he has any), and pull him from where he stands and quickly thrust him down, slamming his head into the ground as I kneel down. The force of the impact combind with the assault from the howl being enough to cause his skull to burst, releasing its jucy contents. The two wolves spirits, though weak where brave in putting up an offense in survice of the one that summoned them to this realm. At first they had to tend with two warriors attacking them which split up there forces and had an advantage over them, that was until one of the human warriors was dealt a fatal blow by one of Mukhya's archers. With one of the warrios down, the two wolves are able to turn there full attentoin to the other attacking them. One of the wolves jumps up at the warrior as the other quickly sweeps in at its legs. The two are able to bring the warrior to the ground before they begin to gear into the human, bitting and clawing at it. As the two wolf spirits attack the downed warrior another warrior sneaks up behind Valkrist and lands a quick blow to Valkrist since he his backed truned. Though the warrior lashed out at the male his blade strikes the suit of demonic armor covering Valkrist, only doing minor damage to the demon. As a blade strikes me from behind, I let out a grunt as I quickly pull away, turning to look at the warrior that had struck me.

Post WC: 497
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 pm

The humans battling the wolf spirits are able to fight them off rather easily since the humans are stronger than the wolves. As the human warrior is knocked to the ground, a second warrior slashes into the first wolf twice. The third human deals with the second wolf. For his troubles though, he receives an arrow to the neck. My movements are halted as the blast hits me and pushes me back a few paces. That was basically just as powerful as the Divine Uprising attack. Wait... did he just reflect my attack back at me? I look at him and nod. The Archer Nirmana fires an arrow at one of his guards while the Pole Blade Nirmana pushes forward to clear a path, but finds his path halted by a half breed. The Twin Scimitar Nirmana engages his half breed quickly and ferociously. It is at this moment that I realize that I need to expand my attack arsenal. Perhaps, just focus a bit more on my elemental magic training.

For now though... I just shrug and look to the sky. I lift off of the ground a bit and look at the demon with my eyes glowing in full radiance. The Archer steps up to guard me while I harness the energy necessary to unleash the one ability that I have not used in over one hundred fifty years... the sky rumbles and my gaze follows the demon as he prepares to flee. "Bow before the Wrath of Koushi!" {Heaven's Judgment + Blessed Power} A massive bolt of blessed spiritual energy flies from the sky down towards the demon. He tries desperately to call upon the power of the Silver Flame, but it does not seem to answer his call. The enemies within the damage area are ravaged as they scramble to try and protect their master. Perhaps at this moment they are regretting giving themselves over to the dark arts as the blessing would not have weakened them in such a manner that fatally wounded or killed them in such an attack. I suppose it is for the best that I have not recovered one of my previous powers that allowed me to expand the range of an attack over a greater distance.

393/10,773
Enemies Remaining: 4 (Main Demon -wounded, 2 Possessed vs Nirmana, & Warrior fighting Valkrist)

Targets:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:03 am

Turning to face the warrior, I unleash another dark amorphious cresent wave of energy at the warrior. The warrior is caught by surprise with the attack, the cresent wave of dark energy cleaving into the chest of the warrior. I let out a light growl as I come to the realization that the two spirit wolves I had brought into this realm where no longer here and infact had been defeated, though that was to be expected given there strength. But in the end summoning more to this realm was not much trouble, that was if I needed to bring more to aid me at he moment. My train of thought is quickly shifted and brought back to the task at hand as a large bolt of energy falls from the sky, striking the demon and many of the minoins with it as they scramble to defend there master from the attack. A frown takes form on my face as I glance to Mukhya, knowing he was the source of the large and devistating attack given its type. Looking at my companion I let out a faint growl before shifting my attention back to the main demon. " You must be growing weaker, you didn't kill it in one hit. " I say, letting out a soft chuckle before speaking again, " Rip the heavens a sunder and destroy!! " {Dark Skies}. Though similer to Mukya's attack in a since but different at the same time, bolts of dark energy would begin rain down in a large radiouse around the main demon before being dwarfed by a much larger bolt of dark energy that would strike the demon for a massave amount of damage.

Post WC: 284
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 am

The half breeds are pushed towards the main demon by the Nirmana who fall back. A half breed that had not been detected appears behind the Healing Sage and goes to attack him. The Healing Sage is covered in blood as he falls backwards onto his butt in shock. The fourth Nirmana appears in front of him with two bloody, slightly curved short swords in his hand held at a vertical position along his forearms. He nods to the Sage and vanishes. I nod my head and Aria looks around for more enemies. My attention is moved from the activity behind us to Valkrist as he teases. It was noticeable to me that I could not use that power at the strength that I had terrified the realm before when I lived before. I could devastate an entire village with Heaven's Judgment and now he survived, albeit, he is guaranteed to die. This is not what I wanted to see. I must figure out why my powers are not operating at their full capacity.

That concern lessens as Valkrist finishes off the demon and the two half breeds that had joined him. Even when one tries to flee, there is no hope as he is caught within the blast radius of the storm of demonic energy bolts. The massive finishing bolt clears out what is left. Now before the storm that had only been one floating flame, but now all of a sudden when the smoke and debris clears, there are two flames and they are floating towards us. My eyes continue to glow with their silver light, but suddenly they turn into silver flames. I gasp and hold back any further sounds as the silver flame called a Spellfire lends me its power. The flames in my eyes grow wilder and wilder as I begin to understand why the Spellfire abandoned him. You cannot allow yourself to become dependent on the Spellfire and you must remain strong. Understanding now, I close my eyes and exhale deeply. When I open them, my eyes are normal again.

Algor looks around and Aria uses her powers to clean him up and helps him to his feet. He thanks all of us and tells me that if we ever need his help to support us and sustain our lives, that we need only call upon him and one of his helpers will appear to us and will heal our wounds to keep us in the fight. I bow to him to show my gratitude for his generosity. I'm not exactly sure how he planned on accomplishing such a task, but I would accept the gesture all the same. With that complete, it is time to return to the Power Brokers. I create a portal, which Aria takes Algor and two of the Nirmana thru with her first before I turn to Valkrist. "You've grown a bit stronger. Good, you will definitely need that power in the time to come. Let's move." I wait for him before I would follow thru the portal myself accompanied by the two Twin Blade Nirmana.

543/11,316
Targets:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 pm

With the massive attack unleashed I watched in aw at the power of one of my most strongest spells in my arsenal, the level of destruction it can unleash was beautiful. I take in a deep breath and begin to exhale with a sigh while I start to relax some now that the main demon had been defeated, allowing the armor I had summoned to protect me to fade away. As the smoke and debris clears I notice two flames floating in the air and moving towards myself and Mukhya. Looking at the flames I frown faintly as I shift my gaze between the two, watching as they move closer before they shift into silver flames. As begins to come under the effect of something from the silver flames, so do I, one of the silver flames bestowing unto me the power it had once given the demon we were fighting until the demon proved it was no longer worthy of such a gift.

Now that the fighting had ended, Lura begins to move, making her way out of safety she runs over to Valkrist, " My lord. " She calls out to Valkrist as she comes up to him before she begins to check him over for injuries. As I hear Lura yell out to me I bring my attention back to what is happening around me and look to Lura as she comes up to me and begins to check for injuries. " I'm fine. " I murmur lightly to Lura before shifting my attention to the man that came with us. Though Valkrist had said he was ok, Lura takes it upon her self to make sure he was indeed alright. I wasn't sure what the male meant by what he had to say, though I'm sure I could talk to Mukhya about it to find out since he seemed to know everything. When Mukhya opens a portal, I glance to Lura and gesture to the portal, " Go on. " Lura glances to the portal Mukhya had made before looking back to Valkrist, " Alright. " She says with a nod before making her way through the portal. I follow and begin to move to the portal but stop when I hear Mukhya speak to me. " A bit? " I say with a soft growl as I glance to Mukhya, " I have always had that power.. You have yet to see my true power. " I add before stepping through the portal he had made.

Post WC: 420
Total WC: 11,599
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 pm

As Valkrist walks thru the portal, I step closer and stop. Nodding to the smaller of the Twin Blade Nirmana, he dashes away and retrieves the remains of the demon for proof of termination. He walks thru the portal with most of his head in his hand. Moments later, the three of us appear on the other side and the portal vanishes. Getting Algor back to the clearing where we had met the Power Brokers, the Nirmana delivers the head to the Power Brokers and Algor walks off with one of them. The Broker that I had been dealing with approaches and thanks me for aiding them in their endeavors. "You have fulfilled our favor and now we will fulfill our end of the arrangement. Are you ready, Lord of Mandira?" I look at him and nod. Telepathically, I inform him of which powers I wish to have removed. They would make way for a meditation in which I will further unlock more of my powers.

We go deeper into the forest until we find a quiet area for them to perform the ritual. I lay on the ground in the center of a magic symbol and just relax. The Nirmana form a protective diamond around my position. Aria takes humanoid form to observe as the Power Brokers begin the ritual. The one who is closest to me perform the actual extractions. The chanting ensues and one by one each power is removed. The first to go is my ability to remove poisons from others. I can heal and Aria is with me often enough that I should have no problem dealing with that. Next, is my fun movement ability that allows me to make a shockwave or dust cloud when I take to the skies. I simply see no further purpose for it. I do not worry about binding spells that often or about time manipulation. I have the power of foresight which generally protects me while enough from temporal magix. Both of those defensive powers are removed. The next extraction is taken as a packaged deal as they remove my abilities to fight as beasts do. I no longer possess need of such techniques and tactics since I no longer possess a beast like form. Kunashi fight in our natural humanoid forms so I will rid myself of that.

With the powers extracted, they are next analyzed and "weighed". The Power Broker retrieve an RPX orb, but one of the others whispers and tell the performing Power Broker that they are nearly out of sufficient RPX orbs and need that orb in order to produce more. The Power Broker looks at them then down at my body that is in a state where my body is asleep, but my mind is pretty much awake. Still, I am quite unaware of what occurs. The Power Broker makes the decision to conserve the RPX and instead uses an Unlocking Orb in its stead to unlock latent powers. The first orb takes the longest since it essentially contains a new package of powers as he unlocks my energy package. With this I regain the base ability to harness and convert raw energy particles into rejuvenating energy to allow me to fight longer and harder. Next are two basic attack powers: the ability to emit energy in a beam attack and the ability to create an orb of energy and hurl it at enemies like a baseball or grenade. Two field control powers unlock next. They both create mists that are poisonous to my adversaries and drain both their life force and their energy. The next power is an energy explosion that damages the all enemies within a given radius. The final power to unlock is the awakening of my tail into attack mode. I had forgotten all about this ability and how my tail came to be until right now.

With the first orb completely drained of its magic, the Power Broker retrieves two more. The next one is moderately lit so as he implants the new unlocking orb into my chest it unlocks more of my support package. My natural healing factor is unlocked as well as the power to restore a single target's energy as well as a power that allows me to revitalize an entire area of people. This will be quite useful in battle. The third orb is dimly illuminated and unlocks a single ability from my casting techniques, which is the Recaste power which allows me to rechannel a power that I just used with ease and less strain on me. The next step is to use a full Enhancing Orb to improve all of the powers that were just unlocked. This gets them to a status I am quite comfortable with... for now. I am able to recall some of the training that went into learning these powers, tho the more advanced is currently eluding me.

The entire procedure is actually painless and when it is over, the Power Broker chants to awaken my body from its magic induced sleep. Opening my eyes, I try to sit up and that is when I feel the pain in my torso and chest. Looking at my Nirmana, I tell them that we are going back to the Stamina Springs. I need to recover. Looking at Valkrist, I nod to him. "You are welcome to utilize their services if you no longer have need of some of your powers." Aria walks over and offers to heal me and I tell her that I will let this run its course. She does not verbally contest my decision since there are so many others here. I do allow her to support me for the moment.

1002/12,318

Targets:

Removed Abilities:

New Abilities:
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Stepping out of the portal, I glance around for a brief moment before shifting my attention to Mukhya for a moment. Since my part in this matter was done for the time being I remain silent as the men Mukhya came to speak with him. Being no longer needed at the moment, I pull back and simply watch the men with Mukhya to see what they were going to do to him. Lura moves next to Valkrist and stands at his side as she too watches Mukhya and the Power Broker. I keep my attention fixed on Mukhya for a few more moments before I finally begin to close my eyes and relax more as I wait for Mukhya's dealings to be done with so we could move on to the rest of our buisness. It isn't until I hear Mukhya speak that I finally open my eyes, finding that the men had finished with him. Looking at him, I think on what he had said. After taking a moment to think on the offer I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I say with a light growl and once Mukhya moves I take his place, informing the Power Broker of what I would like to be done. After telling the Broker what I would like to have done I shift and lay back before closing my eyes. The ritual starts and follows suit as it did with Mukhya, the Power Brokers chanting as one begins to extrat the powers I had said I wished to be removed. The Power Broker extrating the powers removes two abilities I had never used in my time in the realms, to martial weapon skills that give me skill with new types of weapons, though both of which where not types of weapons in my arsanel of weapons I wield and carry with me. When the Broker finishes and the prossess is over, they begin to wake me and as I wake I slowly open my eyes, shifting my gaze for a moment before I begin to move. I let out a light groan as I slowly begin to raise to my feet, my chest hurting from the removal, though I put on the tough guy act and act unphased by the removal.

Post WC: 380
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:00 am

Now that all of that was done, I look to the Power Brokers and thank them for their aid. The Power Broker who performed the ritual on me tells me that he hopes I enjoy my new powers. I nod to him and let them know that I will return to visit when I can. Lifting into the air with Aria still helping me, our path would shift back to the Stamina Springs to recover. I had forgotten just how strenuous on the body extraction and implantation could be. The Nirmana move quickly towards the Spring on the ground while we fly. Glancing over at Valkrist, "I suppose you picked a very interesting time to come visit, eh?" I chuckle while we weave around trees and dense brush. This time arrival at the Stamina Spring would not be as dramatic as the last. Aria and I land next to the spring and the smaller of the Twin Blades is already waiting there. I honestly don't know how he seems to be faster than the other two when all Nirmana are supposed to be equal in their creation, but he certainly seems to be different. Aria helps me strip down to my boxer like underpants. Afterwards, she gets in as well and sits with me. While waiting for Valkrist and Lura to join us, Aria asks, "Why would have so many powers extracted at once? You could have done it in sessions or something." I smile at her and tell her that I wanted it done already. It came with a unexpected yet very welcomed surprise. "I wasn't even aware that they possessed such orbs as those that could unlock and enhance powers. Now I have more of my powers back and this provides me with a much stronger arsenal of attack and field control magic. I am fine, Aria, so do not worry."

332/12,650
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:17 am

As Mukhya begins to life into the air, I glance up at him before shifting my attention to Lura now that it seemed we are leaving. Lura moves in front of Valkrist and slips her arms around his waist as she presses her face into his chest knowing what is about to happen. Slipping an arm around Lura as she takes hold of me, I hold her firmly against my chest as I begin to ascend into the air and follow after Mukhya. Following after Mukhya, I glance around the forest for a moment before turning my attention back to him as he speaks. " Indeed... " I murmur lightly, " I did not expect to be pulled around to aid you in your... errands. " I say as I turn my attention back to the trees. " I feel like some sort of errand boy... when hired muscle or bodyguard would be a more fitting job for my.... skills. Or at least some of them... " I add before falling silent. Arriving at the springs, I land close to the water and release Lura. After landing Lura moves away from Valkirst as he releases her. Stepping back she looks up at him and smiles, " Back here? " She asks while looking at Valkirst. Glancing down to Lura, I give a faint nod as I begin to strip, " Yeah... Mukhya must like his baths and I can't complain to much. " I say before slipping into the water. Lura giggles lightly as she strips down as well and joins Valkirst in the water. Once I get seated I turn my attention to Mukhya, " So tell me, what else is left for us to do before I can get to having the fun I was told I could have if I am good. "

Post WC: 307
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:30 pm

When Valkrist complains about being an errand boy, I almost laugh, but hold in the outburst. I would wait until we are relaxing in the spring. Aria looks at me and goes to press forward on the matter of me taking it easy for a while, but I stop her when the demon couple enters. "Will you at least come to Wattu with me? Your people would cherish a visit from you. You don't spend much time there anyway." I smile at Aria and nod, "After my current project is complete, you can plan a reprieve for us." She smiles in acceptance and pauses, "Oh and you can't teleport away for any work either. Just you and relaxation and fun!" I tell her that I cannot promise that. She tells me that she can always sing and make sure that I don't leave. Looking over at Valkrist as he inquires about our itinerary, I smirk and shake my head. "Nothing, but enjoy some relaxation for a while before I have to return to my duties of governance. You will soon come to understand the constraints of the position you aspire to. To your earlier comments, you are not an errand boy when I am doing the errands myself. You're an accomplice and companion at best. I have no need for a bodyguard, especially one that I can beat up. As for hired muscle, perhaps, but this was not one of those trips. It has been most successful though. I have seen much of what I hoped to discover about you as you are now. It also allowed me a gauge of how much work I need to do with you."

Aria looks at Valkrist and while I choose to address other matters, she speaks on his "request" to have his way with the imprisoned Khuna Apsara. "Excuse me, Valkrist, but have you been good? I seem to remember you on your knees clutching your head because of something you said. Komutan, I feel the prisoners would be better utilized as training tools for your new Order of the Hatyara Hatha. Especially given their high pain threshold." It surprised me some to be honest that she would make such a suggestion. Aria typically distances herself from the decision making in regards to the Khuna Apsara and the disciplining of my forces. I grin and lay my head back and inquire, "Priestess, do you have an opinion on that matter? Do you think Valkrist deserves a treat? Furthermore, wouldn't you prefer to be his treat rather than let another have that duty? You are an intimate companion of his, are you not?" While my questions are asked for my own amusement at the discomfort they are sure to cause, they also serve the purpose of hopefully showing Valkrist again that others are affected by his decisions and his acting upon his desires. I am also curious to see if this priestess has a backbone or if she is solely a subservient demon broken to his will.

535/13,185

Last edited by Psi Prince on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 pm

After the question, I shift my attention away from Mukhya, closing my eyes as I begin to relax. With my eyes closed I listen as Mukhya and Aria speak between each other, though when Mukhya begins to speak to me, I open my eyes for a moment, glancing to him before shutting my eyes again as I listen to him answer my question. Remaining silent with my eyes closed as I relax, I continue to listen to Mukhya as he shifts to explain what I am to him in a since, a soft growl escaping my lips as he makes the comment about being able to beat me up, though I take no other action against him, simply enjoying the water as I listen to him. As Mukhya falls silent, I listen as Aria begins to speak and as she brings up the scuffle earlier I open my eyes and bring my gaze to rest on her as I shift my head. As I look at Aria, my gaze narrows into a glare as she continues speaking. As she finishes speaking, I let out a threatening growl at the idea she had brought up with Mukhya's prisoner. I hold the growl for a few moments before falling silent as Mukhya begins to speak, though he wasn't addressing me.

Lura shifts her gaze to Mukhya as he addresses her and speaks directly to her. With the first question from Mukhya, Lura glances up to Valkrist for a moment as she thinks on the question, her attention shifting back to Mukhya. As Mukhya finishes speaking, Lura nods her head faintly, " Indeed I am an intimate companion of my lord. " She says before letting out a light sigh, " My lord has a rather large appetite when it comes to the pleasures a female can give him. This I have come to accept.... Though... " She pauses for a moment, glancing to Valkrist before looking away from him, " I do wish it were not so and I was enough for my lord.. " She murmurs lightly as she looks down at the water, " I would say, no, he does not deserve a 'treat' if you wish to call it such a thing... But since it is your prisoner it is up to you. " She says as she lifts her gaze and looks to Mukhya.

Post WC: 395
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:14 am

A smile lands on my face and I tilt my head forward. My mind reaches out telepathically to the Priestess, "Good. It is settled then. I will have my Khuna Apsara train you in their more intimate crafts. They will be able to teach you things that Valkrist has only dreamed of." Looking at Valkrist, I address the demon with a grin, "Control your growling, Valkrist. That one almost sounded like you were showing aggression towards my companion and we both know that you would not do something as foolish as that, now don't we?" My gaze sharpens on him as I think to telepathically lash out at him, but that would interrupt my leisure soaking. "You really need to learn to relax more, Valkrist. Don't get so riled up about everything. I have decided though... you are not the best tool to be utilized in their punishment. We will be returning to Taja Mandira soon and if you would like to watch their punishment, you are welcomed to watch. I believe Adrian will be unveiling a new training weapon to be given to the new orders' trainers. It should be fun." Aria shakes her head as she does not see, even in the most remote sense, what is fun about watching someone getting tortured to the point where they beg and plead to be killed only be resurrected moments later so that the torture can commence again. Having gotten her to speak freely, I decide to keep the priestess involved in the conversation as I inquire, "So Lura, tell me a bit about yourself. How did you become a priestess and why are you following this bum around?" I smirk at the last bit knowing that it would annoy Valkrist and curious to see how he would react. I would teach him control one way or another.

320/13,405
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am

I shift my attention to Lura now that she had spoken her mind to Mukhya upon the matter he had asked of her. I had not expected such an answer to come from her, she had not voiced much of an opinion about what I did before, though her opinion in the matter now roused my anger more. Keeping her gaze on Mukhya, not wanting to look back at Valkrist now that she had voiced her opinion on the matter, a light frown takes form on her face as she hears Mukhya speak into her mind. As Mukhya speaks to me, I glance to him, setting my glare upon him as I listen to him speak. I keep my gaze fixed on Mukhya for only a few moments as I listen to him before shifting it away from him as I let out a light grumble. " This is control.. " I murmur lightly while listening to Mukhya. As he shifts topic and informs me that I will not get to play with his prisoner, I glance back at him for a moment before shifting my gaze, glancing up at the sky for a moment before closing my eyes. Lura glanced to Aria for a moment as she shakes her head though as Mukhya begins to speak to her she turns her gaze back to him, listening to his inquaries. When the comment about being a bum is made about me, I open my eyes and glance to Mukhya and glare at him for a moment. Lura can't help but giggle faintly at the comment. " There isn't much I can say about myself. I was born in Onitoshi and I have always been a priestess, I was raised as one to follow my Lord Fenrir. " Glancing away from Mukhya, she glances back at Valkrist finally before looking away from him, " Now that my lord has chosen Valkirst it is my duty to follow him to offer what aid I am capable of. "

Post WC: 336
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 am

Valkrist is his normal grumbling, growling, and glaring self... I should nickname him 3G. That would be amusing. As Lura tells me about some demon lord called Fenrir, I think on the name to see if it is familiar, but I don't recall hearing much about the name. "Fenrir, is a wolf demon, correct?" I ask in an open question to be answered by either. Looking at the priestess, I respond, "I believe you have much to offer him, but the first thing that I believe you need is confidence to trust that your thoughts and opinion is worthy of consideration to your lord. Just because you are a supporter in battle, you have valuable insight that Valkrist will need to rely upon. You also have a kinder, softer side that he will need to balance him outside of Onitoshi. I know how that realm can harden one and make vile and vicious acts seem normal and necessary. You care about protecting him and his ambitions, so when his Cerberus Organization grows in the three realms, he will need your compassion to help his people. Aria does the same for me. When she first came to me, I was... not myself and I was cruel with punishment so morale was driven by fear and she gave them things to love about me. She lifts the spirits of the people of Mandira with her exquisite voice and they are given more to rejoice about. Your talents will be needed to do the same." Aria smiles bashfully at the compliments levied freely upon her and I turn to Valkrist, "Tell me, Valkrist, why do you want Cerberus in all three realms? What purpose does that serve you? And more than that... if you succeed in establishing a foothold in each of the realms, what is next?" Aria's smile remains as she has yet to see me in the light of teacher as she is rarely ever around with both Adrian and myself together.

340/13,745
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 am

As Mukhya makes the comment about Fenrir, Lura gives a faint nod, " Yes, he was... " She says with her gaze still on Mukhya. As he continues to speak, now speaking to her, Lura listens to what he has to say to her. Keeping my eyes closed, I tilt my head back some, listening to some of the conversation between Mukhya and Lura. Listening to what Mukhya is saying, Lura takes in every word, soaking it up like a sponge. As he makes the comment about protecting Valkirst, Lura glances back at him and gives a faint nod as she turns her gaze back to Mukhya. Her gaze shifts from Mukhya and to Aria as he begins to speak about her and how she has affected his actions and what else she does, " I see.. " Lura murmurs lightly as she glances to Valkrist again before turning her gaze back to Mukhya as he finishes speaking. Hearing my name, I open my eyes and slowly lift my head, glancing to Lura before lifting my gaze to look at Mukhya as he speaks to me. As he questions about my motives behind being in all three realms, I give a faint shrug to the question. " Why not do something you are capable of doing? " I murmur lightly as I look across the spring at Mukhya. " I want what any demon of my caliber would want.... power. If I have a foothold in each of the realms then I will be able to gain power and influance in that realm. And with that I can work towards other goals. "

Post WC: 273
Back to top Go down
Psi Prince
Mystic Moogle
Psi Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

When Valkrist speaks, it makes me smile a bit. His logic is so base and simple that I can't help but smile at it. I reply to him in my usual manner, "So it is that simple. How... uninspiring. Why not do something you are capable of doing, huh? So then, when you annoy me, I should just kill you since I'm easily capable of doing it or take your priestess from you because I'm capable of doing it?" I shake my head in disapproval, "If your thought process remains so base, the smarter and more calculated demons will always best you. The things you say, Valkrist, trouble me as they show very limited foresight. You want power and you believe yourself strong, yet consider that if I can best you with minimal effort, there is bound to be demons in Onitoshi who can do the same. In Yochi, there is the special police force of the humans who will present a substantial problem for you. I was tactical enough to ensure that we avoided one another. I did not hinder their efforts and they were unaware of mine. You must strive to do the same until you are truly powerful and calculating enough to survive."

I rise out of the stamina spring finished with the period of relaxation. I had to work to do still, so this little respite of running errands and visiting the Power Brokers would have to come to an end. Aria transforms back into her bird form and flies out of the water. Turning to Valkrist, as my clothes cover my form once again, I offer further caution to the young demon, "Do not forget that you are in this realm at my leisure. So I advise you to check your lust for power. This realm is aware and cautious of the fact that there are higher order spirits with territories under our control. I do not desire conflict between the mortals and the spirits. We have taken up position along the eastern coastline far removed from the main villages excluding Tara Mura, which is a personal experiment of mine. This realm is Merkus' Great Project and while I cannot feel his presence anymore, I still wish to watch over his project as he would have. I will guide them from the shadows to grow into a powerful race that maintains their belief in the need for balance of order and chaos. I know for a fact that it is possible for spirit and human to coexist. I simply need to prevent the mistakes of the past from happening again and the paranoia that gave rise to Division 12 will not occur again. Division 12 is a bane on the humans as it has kept them unaware of the spiritual world and by doing so, it has made them weak against it. Come, we return to Taja now. Try to play nice with Adrian when we return." Even being absent that realm for so long and seeing it as a vast imperfection of what the Great Kami had set forth, there is much that I disapprove of in the future realm that I have seen. Much that should not be yet is. Much that still needs to change...

555/14,300

Targets:
Removals:
New @Trained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion   A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Return to Mandira, Friendly Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2