Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Once Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Once Again   Once Again EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am

Once Again Meibox
Gunshots would reverberate loudly throughout the Gunner's Delight gun range. Mei has lost count of the amount of time she's been here in the past month. It goes to show; her expertise was growing in large increments. Instead of using her revolver, which was positioned in one of her holsters, she used a very nice Hakaisha. It was sometime in the afternoon, and time had been passing at a good rate, meaning that soon people would be leaving for supper and the majority of people would be getting a taste of rush hour. Meaning that soon this place would be a lot less occupied. Actually having managed to get a booth this time she was undergoing practice. The target was still settling from recent shots. Releasing the clip she would push the new magazine into place. A pregnant pause would be warranted as she waits for the target to settle. Taking aim she would lock firmly onto the area on the silhouette where the heart would normally be on a human body; meaning a more specific and accurate shot if she hit. A gentle squeeze of the trigger unleashes the round and fires it swiftly towards its designation. It penetrates the target and sends is haplessly flailing before it would settle once again. Lowering her brandished weapon she would take her sunglasses off and peer towards the target. A good shot, the bullet having just about hit its mark dead on. Her expression remains simply affirmative as she begins to prepare for another shot.

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 am

Once Again

Since my last encounter with Mei at the range, I had come multiple times, each time expecting to run into into her so we could work on her firearms skills some more, but each time I came I didn't see her, which was rather depressing in a way since I was starting to enjoy the time we spent together practicing. I had started to feel like a mentor or trainer in a sense, helping her hone her skills with the pistol and the last time we had met introducing her to a weapon she appeared to be extremely fond of. Knowing this, I took it upon myself to acquire a new sniper rifle from the division to test out to see how it is, the information on it said that it is a rather powerful weapon, though it wasn't able to be equipped with a silencer, unfortunately. Due to other matters I had to tend to in the day I wasn't able to get to the shooting range until later in the day as it begin to get closer to time when people would be heading home, though that meant that I would have an open booth to shoot in, which was a good thing, but I didn't think Mei would be here since it was so late.

Pulling into the parking lot, I turn my enforcer off and climb out before moving to the back of the vehicle and opening the back. Opening the back, I reach in and grab the handle of a black gun case before pulling it from the back of my enforcer. Once I had the case in hand and out of the vehicle I shut the back of the enforcer before I begin to move across the parking lot. I make my way across the parking lot and into the gun range before taking care of the proper paper work to get the ammunition I need for the rifle and a set of ear protection before heading back into the range. As I come into the range, I glance around for a moment to scan for an open booth. It wasn't hard to find one and upon spotting one I begin to make my way over to it, not paying much attention to the other people in the range with me. Stepping into an open booth, I set the case down on the table along with the ammunition I had gotten before flipping the latches on the case open and pulling the lid up. I take a moment and simply look down at the sniper rifle in the case. Reaching down into the case, I take a hold of the rifle and lift it up. Since I had bought it, I hadn't done anything with it aside from let it sit in my apartment, though now that I had come to the range with it, I guess it was time to give it a try. As I held the rifle, I felt its weight in my arms, releasing the weapon with one hand, I reach down and grab one of the magazines I had been given before loading it into the magazine port. Once I had the sniper rifle loaded, I turned my attention down range to the target. As I gazed down at the target I begin to shift position and knelt down, flipping out the bi-pod legs I rested them on the counter in front of me as I pressed the butt of the sniper rifle firmly against my shoulder. With the rifle rested against my shoulder I flipped the scope covers up before I begin to gaze through the scope down range at the target. " Well... here it goes... " I say softly to myself as I draw in a few deep breaths while I flick the safety on the sniper rifle off, readying the weapon to be fired. Gripping the handle of the sniper rifle I take aim at the target down range before I begin to pull the trigger gently. As I pull the trigger to fire the chambered round, there is a loud thunderous roar from the sniper rifle as the chambered round fired. The round slices through the air and as it comes to the target it not only punches a hole through the thin paper target, it almost completely destroys the target with the force behind the round.

Post WC: 732
Once Again Barret10
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:49 am

Once Again Meibox
The consequence of not wearing ear muffs had been after a while her ears had a tendency of getting sore. Now, however, the consequence was the boisterous scream of what sounded like something being fired with the strength of a train. Tensing from the noise, she accidentally shot, hitting her own target that hadn't even settled yet. Lady lucky seemed to have blessed her inadvertent aim seeing as the round hit the silhouette directly in where the humane figure of its head was positioned. With her free hand she would brush up some of her bangs, causing little stray filaments of white hair to settle sveltely through her fingers. Since there were very few guns that could produce a noise like that excluding a few, she recognizes it to sound like a live sniper round going off. Isayama had only heard it because, conveniently, it had been the booth adjacent to her. There wasn't anyone waiting around for a booth since some people were actually leaving to go home. Ducking out from her booth, but keeping her guns there to establish that she was holding her booth and not finished with it yet, she would make her way to the booth adjacent. Several broad blinks would ensue as she sees Ingel wielding this long ranged weapon.
"Ingel?" It'd been a little while since she'd last seen him, so her voice at first was moderately unsure. "...Is that an SRX01?" Mei asks, demonstrating both astonishment, and that she certainly did have a way with naming sniper rifles. Her eyes elongate a bit; she'd remove her sunglasses, taking a closer look at the target. It'd been more or less completely destroyed. Initially it looks like she was trying to figure out how the impact was conceivable.

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 am

[quote="яuиє"]
Once Again

Pulling away from the scope, I gaze down range at the target for a moment. I had destroyed the target with a single shot... that was... awesome... With the first shot I wasn't sure if I should take another, the weapon was incredibly destructive, now I begin to wonder how it would effect a living person.. Though it was muffled, I could hear someone calling my name from behind me. Turning my attention from the destroyed target I look over my shoulder to see who was talking to me. As I look behind me my gaze falls upon Mei and I couldn't help but smile faintly at seeing her. Turning my attention back to the sniper rifle, I give a faint nod, " Yes it is. " I say as I flick the safety back on before letting the sniper rifle rest on the counter as I begin to climb to my feet. " I didn't think I'd see you here at this hour. " I say as I turn to face Mei, " I wasn't even checking the booths as I came in so I must have missed you. " I noticed her gaze on the rifle so I step aside some so she could get a better look at it, " I got this beast a few days ago but haven't been able to try it out till now. Take a closer look if you want. "

Post WC: 239
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am

Once Again Meibox
Mei seems to compromise on his offer as she surveys the sniper rifle a bit closer. Studying guns for a while had enabled her to have at least exceptional knowledge over what specific guns were. Her lips curl into a smile of fascination as she continues to take in the magnificent sight of the firearm before her. "Can't believe I'm really seeing it up close." Mei says in disbelief as she reaches into her coat pocket. "How's it feel to use? I can see that it has a monstrous impact." With her free hand she pointed towards the mangled target. Withdrawing her cigarette pack she would additionally retrieve her lighter. Positioning the cylindrical tobacco stick between her lips she would begin to light it, submerging the end of the cigarette into the soft flame summoned by a flicking motion, her thumb, and the lighter. She seems to realize something. "Oh," she began, shifting her gaze towards Ingel. Faint concern is prominent in her eyes as she surveys her friend before her. "Do you mind if I smoke?" Still adhering to a bit of an etiquette she'd ask.

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Once Again

With the offer having been accepted, I watch Mei as she moves closer to the rifle and begins to inspect it. As she speaks with the comment, I smile faintly at her over all reaction to seeing the sniper rifle. Compared to the last sniper rifle I had shown her, this one was a monster in all aspects.. Reaching up to my shoulder the weapon had been braised against, I rub it lightly as I think on her question about the weapon. " It's rather thrilling when you think about the power behind the weapon. It did destroy the target pretty much, I mean if that was a real person, made of paper all be it, he would be dead.. I'm not sure what kind of damage we are talking about to a real person though, but it is probably extremely lethal. " As I watch her with draw a pack of cigarettes I frown faintly, not knowing that she smoked, though if anything I knew it wasn't my place to tell her to stop given the fact that I smoke as well.. As she inquiries if I mind her smoking I shake my head faintly, " No, its alright. Though those things will kill ya. I may end up joining you and light one up myself.. "

Post WC: 218
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Once Again Meibox
"Haha," Mei would begin, taking a light drag from the tobacco favouring, cylindrical object positioned in her mouth. Sparse smoke would emit from its end in a thin trail. "would do me good to invest into something like that instead of these." With all reference to the sniper rifle, seeing how her eyes attention was positioned on it, and given the common logic that the price of these cancerous, paper inclined sticks were so expensive. All of her current fascination seems to however be pooled towards the current scenario. "Beats me why they sell them, but what are you gonna do I suppose." She seems to, briefly after, resume. "If that's what that does on paper, god knows what sort of sick impact it'd have on a human. It's amazing, to be honest. It projects an object this big," she demonstrates the size with the use of her index finger and her thumb, of her free hand. "and makes it take out something of that size." Her eyes are the directory this time as she looks towards the target. "The wound would probably be quadruple, actually, way more than that. Still, it'd multiply the size of the bullet's diameter by far. You'd probably be able to cleanly stick your arm through the wound and to the other side without getting blood on your sleeve."

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Once Again

I turn my gaze to the sniper rifle after the simple warning to Mei, though I knew if people listened to those they wouldn't be smoking. As she makes the comment about investing in the sniper rifle instead of smoking I give a faint nod, " Yeah, that way you could defend your self from a long distance. " I say as I glance back to Mei. As she begins to speak about the damage a single shot from the rifle would do, I listen to her, thinking about what she is saying. Turning my gaze back to the remains of the target I scan over it as I give a faint nod to how she explains the injury. " Yeah... Don't think you would still be alive if you got shot by this weapon, unless it didn't hit anything vital, which would be dumb luck. " Pausing for a moment, I look to Mei and then the sniper rifle, " If you want, you can pick it up, it's still on safety so it will be fine. " I say, giving Mei a chance to feel the weight of the weapon in her own arms.

Post WC: 196
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Once Again Meibox
"Can I really?" Her expression makes a drastic transition from content to excited about her newfound capability of holding the weapon. The question was a fair bit redundant given what he'd just said. It appeared that she would compromise on this opportunity. Her hands extend outwards, grasping lightly onto the firearm. Her eyes would look towards Ingel as to just confirm whether or not she'd actually been eligible to holding this monster of an instrument of destruction. As she'd hold it her arms would buckle a bit underneath the unexpected weight, but seemed to be handled well after she'd recognized how the general feel of it was. "Unbelievable; I can't believe I'm holding this. This thing could take out a tank!" In awe she would say as she'd continue to visually probe the item with her eyes. "Why'd ya get it, though? I thought you had that crazy ninja sniper rifle with the silencer last time," she laughs briefly. "You must have enough firepower to take on an army."

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Once Again

As she asks me if she could hold the rifle, to make sure I had given her permission to hold it, I give a faint nod of acknowledgement, allowing her to pick the weapon up since I knew she wanted to. I watch as she picks the weapon up, waiting to see if she would be able to hold it and if she needed help I would be there to help her hold the weapon, though it seemed she is capable of holding it with out the aid of another. When she starts talking about it I give a faint nod, smiling lightly, chuckling lightly at the comment about taking out a tank with it. When she brings up the reason why I had the weapon with me at the time, I think on the reason why I had it with me right now... Though she inquired about the other sniper rifle I had before making the comment about having enough firepower to take on an army. Another chuckle escapes me at the comment and I give a faint nod, " I guess you could say that. I pride myself in the amount of weapons I have. They are fine pieces of craftsmanship and deadly weapons of destruction. And, I do have the other rifle with me but I got that one for a special reason and brought it today to test it out. "

Post WC: 235
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Once Again Meibox
A modest laugh would part from her lips as she continued to inspect the rifle. “It really is a great weapon. Must have been really expensive.” She would say as she pinpointed the key locations of it notably with her eyes. “I remember the names of the parts of it you told me before. There’s the foregrip, the safety leverage thing, handle, magazine release...” The girl continues, listing things that weren’t specified. “Barrel, stock, scope, oh, there’s the area for the empty cartridge extraction...” Mei shakes her head lightly, pulling out of her ramble that she’d almost got lost in. There was implication that she could have listed more if need be. She retreats to her previous atmosphere, locked into temporary contemplation, or seemingly so. It seemed a tad bit difficult to be talking with the cigarette in her mouth given that her arms were occupied by the rifle. “For the purpose of law enforcement, a piece of technology crafted for the purpose of precise bullet placement. The concept is so simple, but at the same time so intricate. It’s brilliant; the person, who made these, and especially this, must be a genius.” She resumes her attention upon Ingel. She grins faintly. “Special reason? That sounds cool. Is it top secret, or do you care to tell?”

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 am

Once Again

Shifting my gaze from Mei to the weapon, I give a faint nod to her statement and as she begins listing off different parts of the weapon I listen to her. She remembered the things on the rifle from when I told her last which was pretty good considering she had only been told a single time, though with her fascination of the weapon she probably studied it a great deal. She seemed to be fixated on the weapon while listing off the different parts of it and before long she shakes her head and falls silent for a moment. Law enforcement? heh, if only the poor girl knew what I actually did to make sure this city was safe, she would probably have nightmares at the things I have seen while keeping the city safe. As she finally turns her attention back to me, I lift my gaze to meet hers and as she inquiries about the reason, I smile faintly as I reach out and lightly pat her shoulder, " Nothing as complicated as being top secret. " With drawing my hand from her shoulder, I let it fall back to my side as I continue, " Tell me something Mei, would you like to shoot it? "

Post WC: 210
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:06 am

Once Again Meibox
Her eyes widen slightly as she’s prompted to shoot the weapon. At first she seems a little confused by the question. “That’d be extraordinary.” Is her response, her gaze still broad as she spoke those words. Her eyes look at the weapon, as though she were attempting to code what would be the best manner of shooting it. The weight seemed to be good for her, and she appeared to have a good understanding of it. She is aware that shooting this may hone her ability with rifles more even if in small increments, but judging by the size of the weapon the notion was appropriate. As last time, the firearm was comparable to the size of her, almost. “Sure, actually, I’d probably asked hadn’t you offered. I just need a moment, though.” Postponing the shot she would begin to hand him the weapon. “I’m gonna go grab my weapons from my booth; wouldn’t wanna have them ending up getting stolen.”

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:13 am

Once Again

I watch her after asking the question and as she speaks I smirk faintly at her reaction. Like before when I let her shoot the other sniper rifle, she seemed to jump right on the idea, though with his one more so then the other. Though I had not planed to run into her just yet with the weapon, tonight was turning out to be a good night for her to learn to use the weapon and possibly receive it if she wants. With a faint nod, I take the rifle from her so she can go get her weapons from the other booth. Holding the rifle, I look over it for a moment before turning my attention down range. If she was to shoot at a target, she was going to need a target first, though we would need to get her set up first and like before it might be best if she lay on the floor with the weapon so she can get use to the recoil and let more of her body absorb the force of the weapon.

Post WC: 182
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:33 am

Once Again Meibox
Mei would begin to make her way back to her booth. Once she arrived, there’d be, thankfully, both of her guns perched upon their original areas. Several steps would be taken as she made her way over to them. Picking them up she would momentarily holster them in her hands before depositing them into the holsters that were positioned on her legs. She assured that the safety was on before handling them, double checking, in fact. She’d drop her cigarette, and didn’t bother to smoke it anymore due to this. She just put it into an adjacent garbage can before retreating to her previous intention. Nimble movement would bring her back to where Ingel had been positioned at. She gradually eyes the booth as though to acknowledge its current state. Then, she reaches into her jacket’s pocket. The sound of plastic wrapping could be heard as she withdraws the only item that seemed to be occupying the pocket. Handing him it, she gives a curious tilt of her head. “Chocolate milk?” She enquires as she offers it. “If you don’t want it I’ll tend to it.” She adds reassuringly.

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 am

Once Again

Holding the rifle, I remain in the booth as I wait for Mei to retrieve her guns and return to the booth so she can give the sniper rifle a try. I turn my attention back to Mei as she comes back to the booth. Glancing down at the offering, I give a faint nod, " Sure. " I say as I reach out and take the drink from her, " Thanks. " I say with a soft smile, offering her the sniper rifle in return if she wished to hold it again. " I was thinking about you shooting the sniper rifle.. It might be best if you laid down like before. That would offer a more stable platform for shooting and should allow more of your body to take the recoil from the shot so it isn't all put into your shoulder. We can put the table down like last time so you can lay down with the rifle and shoot. That is, if you want to lay down and shoot.. When I took my shot I was kneeling in front of the table. " I say as I glance at the table for a moment, " But its up to you Mei. " I add with a light nod of the head.

Post WC: 216
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:59 am

Once Again Meibox
Mei is receptive to holding the rifle, holstering it in her arms as she secured her grasp on the areas she was supposed to. Initially she’d buckle a bit from its weight and size but would maintain it comfortably soon after. She observes and listens as he tells her of how, more or less, lying down would enable her full body to absorb the recoil force rather than a designated area such as her shoulder. “Sure. I liked the laying down position, not to mention.” Mei confirms as she heeds the booth’s general structure. Her eyes look upwards as though in rumination. “I don’t wanna use the mat this time, though; the ground will suffice.” There is a pregnant pause and at first it didn’t seem as though she were going to continue the sentence. Yet, she resumes. “It’s a little hard but it’ll give the feel of what it’d be like to use it in a real situation.” Her gaze is cast back towards Ingel.

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:06 am

Once Again

With her response to my statement, I turn my attention to the booth and give a faint nod. Though as she informs me that she doesn't want to use the mat, I glance at her for a moment as I take a sip from the chocolate milk she had given me. I keep my gaze on her as she pauses and when she finally continues, I give another nod, " Alright. Sounds fine to me. " I say before taking another sip of my drink as I begin to clear the table off so I could start to fix it so she could lay down. I set the large black case on the floor before setting the extra ammo down next to it. With everything off the table I begin to unlatch the bottom of it, making sure I had unlatched all the latches before letting each side rest against the sides of the booth. With the two top halves down I glance over to Mei as I stand up and step aside, " There you go, lets see what you can do. " I say to her, this time putting more on her shoulders as I decided to see how she can do with out me telling her what to do. After getting the table set up I take the time to set up another target down range for her to shoot at.

Post WC: 234
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:35 am

Once Again Meibox
Mei observes as he’d ready the area she would be lying herself onto. As he does this, she makes sure to inspect the firearm further, making sure she understood its mechanics. When he’d been done she smirks faintly as he’d address her. Foremost, she would get down closer to the ground. From last time she knew how to place the rifle down. Once she does so she adjusts clothing and the like, presumably so she’d be able to take a shot at pinnacle comfort. Getting down onto the ground she extends her legs further, broadens her arms. Positioning her hands on respective locations on the rifle she’d look into the magnified scope. She takes her heed from it momentarily. “I can shoot whenever?” To clarify Mei would ask. The target’s range was still positioned at where Ingel had taken the shot from, or so she assumed. That meant it may or may not have been of a different distance from where she usually shot. It didn’t seem that she’d actually noted that.

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:46 am

Once Again

Taking another sip of my chocolate milk I watch Mei as she begins to get down into position on the floor to get ready to fire. This time I decided to simply watch her and see how she operated on her own with out me giving to many orders, aside from the basics. With her on the floor I look over the form she had taken, much like last time when she laid down to snipe. As she asks if she can shoot whenever, I give a faint nod as I glance to her head, " Yeah, fire whenever you are ready and as many rounds as you would like.. Just go crazy. " I say, giving her a chance to enjoy her self with the rifle and blow away some targets while getting use to the weapon. Since the idea was to give it to her, if she wanted it, I wanted to make sure she was perfect for the weapon and the weapon was perfect for her, if she was to be a sniper then she needed the best gear and training...

Post WC: 184
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:17 pm

So she was to unleash all of her audacity onto that paper surface. Her lips tie into a subtle smirk as she gives an affirmative nod to signify her persistent confidence when pertaining to this destructive subject. Doubtless recognition of the feeling of excitement ruptures through her gut as let alone touching the object brought forth genuine pleasure. All of this general busy thoughts and emotion would steady with the clattering of a subtle click.

An eagles gaze looms within the sniper rifle's cylindrical scope. Decidedly, she'd immersed herself into her talents to acquire the best accuracy she could manifest. She is governed by concentration as her svelte form lays idly upon the merciless ground. Her white locks do wonders to conceal her face exceptionally at the angle she'd been locked within. She is silent.

Luckily a multitude of targets appeared to grace the enclosed expanse that the gun range presented. If not, this would have been a short lived moment. An initial shot cuts through the air wildly. The position she was in would certainly enable her not to budge, but that did not mean she didn't feel the effects of the recoil. Akin to the first impact Ingel had fired himself the target would explode nearly, leaving a hole big enough probably for her to slip through forged into the tattered surface of the target.

Showing what she was made of would be a fair understatement. A secondary shot is taken; there'd been ten rounds presumably in his firearm, there was plenty of ammo for her to fire and a lot more paperthin carnage to send asunder. A feature that has become distinctly notable is the grin etched into her face's porcelain outline. Bullets continued to fly with each shot, each hitting their designation. The specified point they hit mattered not, for even if her accuracy currently was crude the impact would destroy the majority of the target.

Yet, she'd continue up until five rounds before she'd put a wedge into her progress. A pant of minor fatigue passes through her mouth as she pans her firm attention towards Ingel. "This is...great!"

Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Once Again

Having given her the go ahead to open fire upon the targets and permission to shoot as many shots as she wanted, I simply stand back and watch her as she begins to shoot at the targets I had put up for her. Turning my gaze from Mei I look down range at the targets as she opens fire upon them. I watch as the first target gets destroyed by the bullet fired from the sniper rifle, before turning my attention to the second target as Mei shoots it as well. Shifting my gaze, I glance between Mei and the targets as she continues to unload round after round down range, taking out target after target until she finally stops. As she stops shooting I turn my gaze back to her, at first thinking she may wish to reload though the rifle had a ten round magazine, though I take a moment to calculate the number of rounds she had fired and the number that would be left in the magazine so given all the factors she still had about two shots left to shoot if she wanted. When I hear her speak up about how shooting the sniper rifle is I give a faint nod, feeling like now was the time to spring the surprise on her since it seemed she liked the rifle, " Good, because now it belongs to you Mei. Surprise. " I say with a smile as I look down at her laying on the floor with the rifle.

Post WC: 254
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:28 am

Once Again Meibox
It belonged to who? Which Mei was he talking about? She appears to be confused at first. His initial pronoun had indeed been 'you', but it takes a while for her to process this fact in her head. Several blinks would ensue. At first her eyes broadened their onyx pigmented frame, but settled back into that baffled expression that adhered so tightly to her face.

"You mean me?" Albeit that had been distinctly what he said as period of disbelief had enveloped her like saran wrap. Like a car without tires he mind had been making no progress. Haplessly she merely just held the firearm with an inquisitive look on her face. Realization strikes her like a lightning bolt versus a tree. "...you're joking, right?"

A brief laugh emerges from her lips as though the scenario had been just a small joke. Then her gaze slowly elongates and her face acquires a grave expression of sovereign potency. "You're not...joking." It didn't necessarily take a response for her to identify that fact. Her attention is shifted towards the sniper rifle within her grip. Her eyes almost appear disconsolate after that realization, as though she were going to completely lose control of whatever emotion.

Assuredly, this would have been the second gun he'd given her. The first one had been the pistol that she now owned. The death of her obliviousness would occur nimbly. After the pregnant delay, internal feelings would just explode.

"THANK YOU, thank you, thank you." She would almost exclaim. "How much did this cost?"

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Once Again

After informing her that the rifle now belonged to her I simply watch her to see what her over all reaction will be to getting the new gun. Her initial state seems to be confusion, though I wasn't sure why, did she not understand what I had just said? When she asks if I meant her, I simply give a faint nod of my head, still watching her. As she asks if I was joking, I couldn't help but smirk faintly at the thought. This by no means was any sort of joke to be played on her. Then, finally she realizes that I wasn't joking with the statement and as she speaks up I give a faint nod to the statement about not joking. I keep my gaze on her as she turns her gaze back to the sniper rifle. There was a moment of silent that befell the air as I watched Mei before she finally spoke up, exploding with thank yous before she asks how much the weapon cost. I smirk faintly at the question, " Your welcome Mei. It wasn't to much but don't worry about that Mei. " I say as I slowly kneel next to her, " The case came with it so you will have something to carry it in so you aren't lugging the gun around by its self. "

Post WC: 228
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Once Again Meibox
"Really? Thanks." The girl repeats sincerely as she broadly looks towards her new firearm. Her thoughts overall had been scrambled; coherently forming sentences became problematic without thorough thought beforehand. Her hand caresses the barrel of the gun as though she were probing it to its very last mechanic. Sitting up into an upright positioning, her gleaming eyes settled with remarkable emotion, probably one of the first times in a while. She felt that she wouldn't ask why it was bought for her, but her mind recalls the initial time he'd given her the pistol to establish the impregnable foundation of their friendship.

She would laugh sheepishly. "Oh man, I should put this in my house as soon as I drive back." Mei would state as she continued to examine the rifle. Her gaze departs from it, shifting momentarily towards Ingel. It seemed to be a comment with moderate reference towards the purpose of the case, for it would definitely be convenient to be able to carry it around without looking as though she were about to commence a terrorist attack on a loosely, or densely, populated district of the city.

Once Again Meibox3
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Once Again

Slowly I nod my head as I reply, " Your welcome Mei. " I say as I watch the young girl as she looks down at the rifle I had just given her. Now she had a proper weapon for being a sniper, one of the main things she will need aside from training, in order to be a good sniper. While watching Mei with the sniper rifle I cant help but wonder if this is what its like when someone you care about opens a present on there birthday or during Christmas.. I keep my gaze fixed on her as she begins to shift positions and sits up right with the rifle. As the makes the comment about getting the rifle home I smirk faintly as I shift my gaze to meet her as she glances up at me. " Well, since you seem to be enjoying your new firearm and given your state. We can either continue training and you can shoot some more, or if you want we can call it a night and get out of here, maybe go get a bite to eat or something. Its about that time anyways. " I say as I look at Mei, giving her the choice to decide what she wanted to train some more or head out, since I was fine with either choice.

Post WC: 226
OOC: Still snowing like crazy outside O_O!!! We can end it here if you want and collect the rewards AND if you would like we can start another thread to do that bounty hunter quest the same night.
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:53 am

Bump...
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:16 am

Once Again Mei2FixTop
“Hmm.” Her attention falls upon the rifle given to her. She'd adjust it in a way that it'd be viable for carrying easily. The ease which she'd been capable of carrying it was contrary to her size. “My stomach pleas for food. It may be respective to get something to eat before heading off.” Mei states in response. She would heed where the exit to this place would be after implying going and getting some to eat prior to going home. The white haired girl still, of course, seemed baffled to some extent as to how he'd gotten the money to whimsically buy one of these. Perhaps she was wrong but she'd originally thought transactions for these had been restricted from the general public. “It still awes me as to how you managed to get one of these, period.”

142 [Wordcount reset]
OOC: Lawlz.
Once Again Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:26 am

Once Again

As she begins to speak, informing me of what she wishes to do I give a faint nod at the idea. " Alright. Food does sound like a good idea right about now. " I say with another nod as I look down at Mei. When she speaks again I smirk faintly at what she has to say and nod again, " Ah, when you have connections its not hard to get ahold of something, plus having the right kind of job helps as well. " raising an arm I gesture towards the sniper rifle case, " Shall I show you how to put it up or do you want to give it a try on your own. " I say as I look to Mei, " Also, would you care to join me for dinner, it would be my treat and we can go anywhere youd like to go. I don't really have any plans for dinner myself... Would probably end up grabbing something from a fast food joint before heading out to take care of some buisness or go home to get some rest. " I ask as I look down at Mei, " Or, if you like home cooked food I could fix you up a meal back at my place if youd like. " I add, " I can cook a bit, though I may burn some. " I say jokingly.

Post WC: 235
OOC: >_o you haven't been on messenger so getting a hold of ya hasn't been easy lol
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Once Again Mei2FixTop
The implication of having a job that enabled access to such things inevitably elevates her brow. The mention of food however seems to shift the general inquisitive mood she would have had. As she listens she take frequent glimpses towards him but always appears to be evaluating the sniper rifle down to the very last aspects of its external structure. “You continue to speak words of generosity, so you have my thanks.” She would begin lightly. “I usually grab something from one of the nefarious fast food joints but I walked here, so it's not of my original intention. I do, however, prefer home cooked food. That may have been a taste derived from my Mother's likings.” Her heed returns to the initial query. “I think I'll make an attempt to put the rifle into the case. If it's anything like putting a guitar or violin in its case, then I may be familiar with it already.”

OOC: I've been on here and there. Maybe I've been coming on bad times or something but it more or less displays you as offline. Unless you're appearing like that.
Once Again Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Once Again

Listening to her as she starts to speak I give a faint nod as she starts to answer my question. A soft smile takes form on my face as she comments about my generosity and offers me thanks. As she starts to inform me about what she does for food I give another nod as I listen to her. " I see. " I say lightly as I watch Mei with the sniper rifle still. When she makes the comment about putting the rifle in its case being like putting a guitar or violine in its case, I pause for a moment, thinking over the statment. Though I had never put either of the two instruments in there respective cases, I guess the idea could be semiler. " I guess... " I say in responce to the statment, " Would you like me to show you how it's done or do you want to give it a try on your own? "

Post WC: 162
OOC: Damn it >.< Friggin messenger *grumble* I'll try and get skype so we can talk there if you use it still. I've been online *sigh* I hat messenger some times....
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Once Again Mei2FixTop
Opening her mouth a brief giggle would ensue of short duration. “Let's see me do this without any further nurture. I shall put my competence on trial and make an attempt of my own.” She briefly scans her general vicinity, appearing to be seeking something visually. “Where is this 'intricate' holster? My arms do grow weary like old branches.” Mei would take a step forward to indicate perhaps movement towards the exit. To the surprise of nobody she didn't know the placement of the case nor the presumed car that carried it. At all times she would appear eager to perform the appropriate and hopefully present tasks that were required.

Once Again Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Once Again

As Mei informs me that she would like to try it on her own, I give a faint nod to the idea, " Alright. " I add as I watch Mey as she begins to search for something. While watching her I remember I had moved the case the sniper rifle had come in. " What? And here I thought you were bounding with energy. " I comment playfully before I pick up the case for the sniper rifle and open it for her. The case its self was as large as the sniper rifle and housed a padded inside with an area inside the padding where the rifle could be placed and velcro straps that held the rifle in place. " I guess we will have to work on your physical strength so you can hold the weapon longer? " I ask as I look down at Mei, holding the case so she could put the sniper rifle up.

Post WC: 160
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am

Once Again Mei2FixTop
An additional curious laugh would breach her lips. "Oh? Perhaps it is not the physical strength I'm lacking, but the weapon's duration without a proper bed." Momentarily her eyes would assess the case. Extending forth the rifle she would put it into its respective area in the casing. Doing together the velcro she would look towards Ingel perhaps to confirm the objects valid placement. Her arms guide her hands over the case as she'd close it up. Various clicking sounds would be audible as she sealed the external bronze clasps and assured that the case was closed. “With all of the exaggeration on its complexity I'd thought this would be... more arduous.” With an expression of humoured surprise she would add. Her lips curl into a light smile as she presumably appears ready for whatever method of transportation would be taken.

Once Again Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am

[quote="яuиє"]
Once Again

" Perhaps, you would be laying down while using the sniper rifle.. Most of the time. " I say with a faint nod before falling sielnt and watching Mei as she begins to put the sniper rifle in the open case I hold for her. As she looks up to me after latching the velcro together I take a moment to shift my gaze over the sniper rifle in the case before turning my gaze back to Mei and giving a faint nod. With the sniper rifle secured in the case I wait until she had closed it, though before I could speak she begins to speak and I smrik faintly at what she has to say, " That part comes more so in holding and carrying the weapon, whether it be in its case or not. Do you want to carry it now or should I? "

Post WC: 148
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 am

Once Again Mei2FixTop
“Carry it? Oh. Are we to trek large distances?” So that Ingel would be able to hold it, she would gradually let go of the case. “Though, if you will.” She would dust off her hands as a general gesture after handling something. With the rifle secured in its casing it seemed that it would be valid for them to commence their departure from Gunner's Delight. By now surely they must have perched proximity with an exit. Mei's expression consists of a light smile, convincing despite it usually being present. Curiosity would strike her eyes as her attention pleas for answers to her queries.
Once Again Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:27 am

Once Again

As she posses the questoin about a long distance trek I shake my head faintly, " Not really. Just to my car and that's outside in the parking lot. " I say as I watch her dust her hands off and once she was finished I glance towards the exit for a moment before giving a faint nod. Now that we had finished shooting and the rifle was secure in its case, it was time to go. Turning my gaze to Mei I reach out and lightly pat her on the shoulder, " Let's go see about getting us some food, follow me. " I say, pulling my hand from her shoulder as I begin walking, carrying the rifle with me as I lead Mei out of the shooting range and through the building before exiting into the parking lot.

Post WC: 140
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 am

Once Again Mei2FixTop
Her eyes probe the hand placed on her shoulder with minor prudence before easing a smiling onto her face. Her attention looms ahead of her once more. Her pursuit occurs just adjacent to him on his right side. Her hands having acquired liberty and without the sniper rifle she'd allow them to find comfort in her pockets. “Food shall be great.” Her attention lifts momentarily to the sky. Nevertheless she'd make sure that she did not bump into anyone; her navigation always seemed to be adept. “My stomach longs for such a desire. With what food we'll be eating, I hope my tongue does not conflict.” She looks towards him with her usual smile before heeding the area ahead of her once again.
Once Again Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 am

Once Again

Leading the way I glance back to make sure Mei was following after me and as she makes the comment about food I give a faint nod, " Indeed it shall. " Leading the way across the parking lot, I glance around for a moment as I make my way over to my enforcer, it wasn't your typical every day car and especially not for someone with a 'normal' job, considering it was more along the lines of military grade tech, much like the sniper rifle. As she makes the comment about her tongue conflicting I let out a light chuckle as I glance back at her, " I'll try and make something that wont cause a conflict. " I say before coming to a stop at the back of the enforcer. Reaching into my pocekt I fish out the keys and open the back before slipping the case into the back. " Passenger side door shouldn't be locked now. " I say as I look to Mei.

Post WC: 168
OOC: I believe I showed a picture of the vehicle before, basically a black military hummer.
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 am

Once Again Mei2FixTop
Her Mary Jane's made their default clop as she traversed across the cemented expanse of the parking lot. Mei would remain nonchalant and would assuredly act accordingly to things posed. The response she'd gotten would gingerly guarantee laughter. Her attention did loom towards the vehicle they'd been moving to but she did not suspect it to be the actual one they'd be going in. Her mind was methodical but not enough so to tell whatever job this individual may have. “O-Oh.” She would say in response with surprise. Slowly she'd take in the apparel of the enforcer. Her hand grasps upon the handle of the passenger seat's door. “This vehicle is quite the brute. It certainly is not twin to the one in my original previsions.” Mei opens up the door and sits in the seat provided. Her eyes assess the confines of the automobile momentarily. Her surprise dissipates and seems to be replaced by sheepish contentment. “Though, time is fleet to press my liking.” She'd shut the door and await his presence to occupy the driver's seat.
Once Again Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:27 am

Once Again

As Mei heads for the passenger side door, I pull the hatch down on the back and shut it before making my way to the driver side and pulling the door open. With the door open I climb into the driver side of the enforcer and sit down in the seat before glancing over to Mei. " What, did you think I drove something else? " I ask with a soft smile as I turn my attention away from Mei and slip the key into the ignition. with the key in the ignition I give it a twist to start the enforcer, " Though, my other vehicle is at my place.. I've takin a liking to driving this one around all the time pretty much... You never know when you will need it. " I say as I put the enforcer into gear and back out of the parking spot before putting it into drive and making my way out of the parking lot and onto the road.

Post WC: 168
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 am

Once Again Mei2FixTop
Mei liked to watch the scenery go by when in cars, minus when she's in the driver seat herself. If there was a window available she would assure that she rolled it down a little. If not her hand would not have such intent. Her gaze continues to loom towards the window as they backed into the road and began to commence their departure. It was providential that she'd walked here and didn't have to go pick up her car. “Oh. You... must have quite the exciting job?” She would ask as she turned her attention curiously towards Ingel. Her hand would raise, covering her mouth with one hand to pardon herself visually. “Apologies, I did not mean to intrude on such matters.”
Once Again Mei2Bottom
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 am

Once Again

The window like in many other cars was electrical and able to be put down since the control was not locked. Pulling onto the road I begin to head away from the gun range. Unless Mei needed to stop some where I planed to simply head to my place. When she spoke up about my job, I glanced to her for a moment as she makes the comment about it being exciting. I catch her covering her mouth with one hand before I turn my gaze back to the road as she apologises. " No need to apologise " I say, shaking my head faintly. " I do have a rather exciting job... Well it would depened on what you liked doing really. For me it is exciting and for you it might be too, though I haven't gotten to know you to well... So im not to all to sure. "

Post WC: 152
Once Again Ingel_19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Once Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Again   Once Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Gunshyne Bastion-
Jump to: