Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shootout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 974
Rep! : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Shootout   Shootout EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:13 am

Shootout Meibox
Mei would sit outside of what looked to be a poorly dressed building. The time of day was around lunch, perhaps about thirty or so minutes before people would start their breaks, usually. The bulk of which being college kids with classes on this day. It was rather chilly, considering what month it was. Her usual boots, jeans, and a new fox fur coat that sleekly fit her. A large case would be apparent on her back but it was undisclosed, its contents. The coat did well to cover most of her from near her shoulders down to just a bit below her waist. A hat made from presumably the same material would be worn on her head. Her cheeks were cupped by her hands as she continued to sit there wordlessly.
On the frost glazed grass before her were a few crates with bottles positioned on them, and other weird things like cards and coins. Pecuilarily placed, the smaller objects were separated from the things such as the bottles and the crates they were settled on.
Mei retrieves her cellphone from her pocket. She would dial Leon's number crudely with her mitten clad hands. Raising the phone to her ear after the call, she would speak tiredly into it. "Coming this year?"

Shootout Meibox3
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male
Number of posts : 265
Rep! : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Chilly or not I was a bit bored as I walked up toward her. I put my phone away after listening to her. Putting my phone away in the small carrying case at my hip I moved to sit beside her on the grass. My body, clad in blue jeans, tennis shoes, black shirt, and trench coat. I smirked at her as I sat there, looking around. I wasn't sure why she wanted me to be here with her out here, or why there were bottles on a crate. But I wasn't about to question it. Not from her at least. She's a beautiful woman and wanted to spend time with me, so why wouldn't I just stay with her?

"What's up? You wanted to see me pretty abruptly so what's going on? Are you alright?" I asked, smiling gently at her as I stroked her hair. "Did you want to just sit here or were you wanting to go get something to eat?"

I knew about her situation, but I didn't know who was taking care of her, or if that had fallen on me. But I was happy to do that job, she was beautiful and as much as I tried not to admit it I was in love with her, so why wouldn't I try to take care of her? Even if she didn't like it I was going to care for her, so she could be mad, or upset with me but I was her lifeline.

250/250
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Shootout Meibox
There isn't too much of a response; that much of a satisfying one, that is. Her head would shake gently left and right, her white hair cascading lightly as she did so. Her car was parked in the road adjacent, so it looked like she'd driven here from possibly wherever her residential location was. She'd put her cellphone back into her pocket before shifting her attention towards Leon. Apparently, she wasn't hungry, and she seemed to be alright. There were no visual wounds, bruises, or scratches on her; aside from the square bandaid on her cheek from the spike that assaulted her in their past travels in the desert. Pushing some of her snowy filaments of hair behind her ear she would elaborate by pointing her index finger towards the crates, bottles, and other assortments of objects.
"I just want to return a favour." Mei says, standing up from her position. She'd dust off her rear of whatever may have gotten on her seemingly expensive coat. "You taught me how to fight up close, correct?" Several steps are taken forth as she retrieves what looks to be a small coin from the crate. She performs a coin toss, sending the coin up high into the air. She withdraws her handgun with but one hand, aiming and shooting the coin whilst it progressed towards the ground. She hits her mark. Dead on. It was as those she possessed an eagles eye.
It wasn't her ammunition she was using at the moment. She'd just rented some from Gunner's Delight temporarily. "Just as you helped me with that, I'm gonna help you get around that level of gunplay." She would elaborate as she shifts her attention towards him.

Shootout Meibox3
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm

"Shouldn't we be at a shooting range for this? Eventually someone's going to call the cops. Unless you want to just sit around here shooting things?" I asked.

Standing up I looked at her before my ring transformed into my favored pistol. Smiling gently at her I waited for her instructions. I had no idea what she wanted me to do, though I was curious about what she wanted. It was always fun to see what happens when she's around, though the last thing I wanted was to be arrested. After all cops weren't my friends, especially after killing a pair of them.

103/353
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Shootout Meibox
Mei would bend over, putting one hand on her hip, the hand loosely holstering her gun, and one hand into the air with its index finger erect. "No, no, no, no, no." Each syllable in that sentence and she would wag her finger from left to right. "You don't get my intention. I guess you'll have to if we're gonna be productive today." Mei would straighten her posture, using her attention as the directory as she looked over to the idle bottles.
"Look at those. Now look back at me! Do you think you can hit one of those from a ways away? No? Well, then you won't be able to accurately hit the target at Gunner's Delight." Answering for him Mei would elaborate.

Then, she seems to contemplate.

"You gotta point, though. It would suck if someone called the cops. But, I set all of this up for nothing, then..." Frowning she would say, hauling her attention towards him after it had craned from where it was previously, the ground. "There's about an hour before that place opens, though. What could we practice while waiting?" She would sit down, getting in a crosslegged position. Fidgeting her gun in the holster she would use her other hand's palm as a pillow for her cheek. Mei did seem a fair bit more active than what she usually did.

Shootout Meibox3
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

"Well if you really wanted to we could just go find a hotel room or secluded place with warmth and hang out there. Unless you like it out here in the cold. Though I wouldn't mind fucking your brains out in the cold either." I said, staring at the ground.

It took me a minute to realize what I'd said, and it hit me like a baby grand piano dropped by a cartoon mouse. My eyes went wide as I sat there, my face going red as I looked at her. I saw her fidgeting with her gun and prayed she wasn't going to kill me for what I said, though admittedly I'd done and said worse around her. But she hadn't been actually ARMED there! I reached out, feeling for her, across the invisible connection that Chuck had created between us.

I saw what she was seeing, felt what she felt, heard what she heard, and so on. It was a wonderful thing as I just enjoyed it. Everything seemed so very different from her point of view. It was like looking at a completely different world, and it was strange to experience things from her point of view.

With a sigh I threw caution to the wind and moved, sitting behind her, my legs splayed so she's sitting between them. My arms slip around her as I lean in to kiss her neck gently. Smirking gently my hands slid up her stomach to grab and squeeze her breasts gently as I held her.

255/608
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 am

Shootout Meibox
A blank expression would govern her face as she froze up from the comment. That was quite the way to put it. As anticipated, her expression seemed to imply that she was not comfortable by the statement. Yet, she made no hostile movement. It differed from last time, but then again, last time it’d been but a week from the time of a certain incident. There is no additional movement made even when he saunters towards her and seizes her in an embrace which she was deterred to combat. She gasps broadly as she feels a cool touch upon areas on her torso so taboo. A jolt seeps up her spine, and what he was touching began to react ‘accordingly’ to what he was doing to them. Her cheeks are vibrantly stricken with a blush. “Hey...” She manages to mutter but there is no particular avail. She ends up dropping her gun onto her lap, and it’s very surprising that it did not accidentally fire from that. Her head would reel back, more so to perch on what was behind it directly, his shoulder.

“Oh god...” Her expression seems to gradually shift. As hapless as it seemed before, it began to slowly differ, as though his very demonic qualities had begun to rub off on her. Yet, it could be clarified that it was something else affecting her, albeit not blatant nor obvious to him. Her lips curl slowly, attaining some sort of threatening, minacious smile; almost sadomasochistic. She laughs, frantically as he does this to her. “Do you intend on picking up on where we started before?” Her voice bestows a seductive atmosphere to it, faintly. “That’s bold of you; people will see us in public.” Her voice carries off into a giggle.

Shootout Meibox3
Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 pm

"What makes you think I don't want us getting caught like that?" I asked, smirking as I ran my hands over her stomach to her sides.

My lips caressed her ear gently before I rested my head on her shoulder. My eyes closing as I sat there with her in my arms. I was just enjoying holding her close, holding her to me. I loved her scent, her warmth, her feel, everything about her. I was hopelessly in love with her and I wanted nothing more than to make her happy. I nuzzled against her head gently before leaning back.

"You're so beautiful Mei. You're perfect in every sense of the word." I said.

114/722
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:30 pm

From her stomach to her sides, each touch warranted a founded shiver. And general logic implied that it was not yielded from the cold, but the touch she'd loved so much. Her eyes shut tight as she writhes, perhaps the plausibility of being caught by an unexpected civilian being alluring. "That'll be so shameless. They'd be able to see all of me, you know."

Her breathing begins to hasten, stout breaths emanating from her mouth haplessly as her nigh fatigued gaze adopted a sheet of intimacy. Arousal becomes apparent on both her cheeks and her abrupt unstable nature. A presumably teasing whimper would audibly make its way into existence, preached loud enough to inadvertently heed individuals that could be perched on their balcony, in the streets, or just generally nearby. Noisy.

"As you are so perfectly handsome, my Prince." Seductively she would address whilst held affectionately within his enclosed grip. Ever since she'd been in his house the first time her feelings problematically had been difficult to holster.

Back to top Go down
Leonhardt
Rookie
Leonhardt

Male

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:27 am

"Any of them looking on your divine beauty will feel my wrath my love. I'll slaughter every last one of them that looks upon you with lust. It would be an appropriate action. None have permission to look at you, not like that. Even I hesitate around you my dear goddess." I said, whispering it into her ear.

Leaning down I kissed her neck gently before nuzzling against her. I loved her with all of my heart, and I wanted her to be happy so very much. And yet at the same time something told me she was much more to me than that. But it didn't matter much to others. They would still see her as something she was not. Mortal. She was divine, more than divine, more than anything could possibly be. She had seen much more than most people, and I couldn't help but identify with that.

But something caught my attention that ruined the mood. I turned my head slowly, glaring off to the side where I saw Chuck. He was just sitting there, staring up at us, his tail wagging as he sat there, his head tilted to the side.

"Chuck? Chuck-chuck-chuck." he said.

"Oh god no... Not you. Please God, there was nothing here that we did to deserve this thing..." I said, sighing.

I let my hands stroke over her arms before I grabbed Chuck and slammed him down in her lap. I prayed she'd stick her gun in his mouth and possibly muzzle the shot. And perhaps, if there really was a God out there, he wouldn't get back up.

268/990
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran
Blue

Female

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:29 pm

It really did look as though she was going to say something in positive rebuttal but a glare exchanged with the painfully inevitable became apparent. Her lips contort into a frown, her brow furrowing exceptionally underneath the burdening weight of frustration. The familiar pronunciation of those queer words ladens venom in her veins. Her heed settles upon this Chuck as he is placed firmly into her lap. With hostility imbibed, her gaze elongates.

Rather than what would have miraculously been pledged to Leon's hopes, she approached another method. Her hands would grip fiercely around the critter's lower body whilst the other around its head. With a vehement pull she'd tear what looked more like a toy entirely in half before tossing the remnants in opposing directions. Her dearest desires prayed that would stall its ineluctable regeneration. "Erugh. Annoying!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shootout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootout   Shootout Empty

Back to top Go down

Shootout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Boards :: Earth :: Lower Commons-
Jump to: