Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demons Folly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Demons Folly Empty
PostSubject: Demons Folly   Demons Folly EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Demons Folly
Spoiler:

During my ventures through Arden, I had caught bits and pieces of this Oni Lord that possessed an item that I believed I wanted, I had only heard rumors of what this item the Oni Lord has and what I have heard varies but if it truly is something that will give me more power then I will do what I can to gain the item from the Oni Lord. Along with these rumors I had been catching bits and pieces of, I had managed to over here where this Oni Lord was located in the city. Moving down the street I slowly shift my gaze from side to side, scanning the area around me. As I move down the street searching for the building in question, I begin to hum softly to myself. My attention is quickly brought to something happening in front of me, causing me to stop. Turning my attention to a fight in front of me, I watch the two demons for a moment and frown faintly as I shake my head. I hold my ground for a moment, watching the fight before it grows rather dull to me and knowing it is holding up my task I slip around the fight before I continue on my way. Making my way away from the fight I begin to scan the area again as I search for the building I need. As I shift my gaze, scanning the area, I find a building that matches the description of the one the Oni Lord was said to be in. Having spotted what I believe to be the building where the Oni Lord resides I begin to make my way towards the building. As I come upon the building I am met with the sight of a large metal bar fence that surrounds the building with two guards standing at the gate to the fence. When I see the fence, I frown faintly as my gaze falls upon the guards. Letting out a soft sigh, I begin to approach the guarded gate. As the guards see the demon approaching, they watch him closely, ready for any trouble from the demon, " Halt demon, state your business. " One of the guards says to the approaching Valkrist. As the guard calls at to me, I slowly come to a stop as he had said, not wanting to start any trouble since I came here on business.. " I seek an audience with your lord. " I say, answering the question asked of me. The guard that spoke looks over Valkrist for a moment before giving a faint nod, " I shall see if the lord is willing to see you. " The guard said. " Come closer. " the other guard says to Valkrist. With the request to come closer I begin to move forwards, closing the gap between myself and the guards until I stand a few feet away from them. " My Lord, there is someone at the gate that wishes to see you. " The guard said, talking to his lord through a communication device. There was a momentary pause before a response, " Tell them that I require a sacrificial offering. " With that, the guard turned his attention back to Valkrist, " My lord requests that you bring an offering before you may enter. " The guard said to Valkrist. I give a faint nod to what the guard had said, though I wasn't exactly sure what I could offer as a sacrifice... food perhaps? With this in mind, I slowly turn around and begin to walk away. As I walk away I begin to ascend into the air, taking to the sky before I start to fly away.

Making my way back to Solvay, I had thought about what he meant by that, though the best I could come up with was taking him food... which seemed rather dumb but I was going to try it anyways. With my capability to detect spiritual signatures I had already found a few weak yokai in the area round me, all I needed to do now was kill them, which wouldn't be to hard. As I come to land on the ground in the forest, I let forth a howl, calling upon the ancestors of my kin. Two wolf spirits begin to manifest and take solid form before me, the wolf spirits sit down and look up at me. I look down at the two for a moment before turning my attention to the forest, " Go. " is the only thing I needed to say, the bond between myself and the spirits already letting them know what I wished them to do. The two wolf spirits raise back onto all fours and quickly dash into the woods to do what needed to be done. With the two having went off to do as I wished I turn my attention to what needed to be done. Focusing on a signature in the forest I raise from the ground and begin to move through the air towards the signature. As the signature moved through the forest, I followed after it until I finally came upon the yokai I sought. Slowing to a stop I get a look at the yokai in question, a small feline yokai. I watch the yokai for a moment before I begin to act, up from the ground around the yokai spring demonic limbs and hands that grab the creature before it can flee and hold it in place. With my spell holding the yokai in place I begin to move closer to it, calling upon my scythe and willing it to my hand. The yokai looks up at Valkrist as it struggles to get free. Swinging down with my scythe, I stop before striking the bound yokai. Scanning over the yokai for a moment, I let out a soft sigh before releasing the spell I had binding it in place, " Run along little one.. " I say to the yokai, letting it run away. I watch the female yokai as it begins to run away, hearing a howl from the forest I turn my attention to the directly of the howl and raise from the ground, taking to the air again before I flight straight for the source of the howl. Coming upon the source of the howl, I notice one of the spirit wolves I had summoned doing battle with a yokai larger then its self. Looking at the yokai I sigh lightly, the spirit wolf was calling for help, which was a good thing. With the yokai occupied by the spirit wolf, I begin to charge straight at it with scythe in hand. As I draw closer to the yokai, I pull back the pole arm and when I get close enough lash out, slicing into the yokai's flesh with the blade of my scythe. The yokai lets out a roar of pain as the blade slices into it, the wolf spirit taking the opening and lashing out at the yokai, biting down on its throat and quickly pulling back, ripping the yokai's throat from its neck. As the yokai falls to the ground lifeless, I float over it, looking down at the body for a moment as I let the scythe vaporize and return to my body. Turning my gaze to the wolf spirit, I give a faint nod as the second one returns dragging the remains of another yokai. Looking to the second wolf I smile faintly, " Thank you my friends, this should be enough. " I say as I allow the wolf spirits to re turn for where they came.

Landing on the ground, I grab both the two dead yokai and begin to ascend into the air, taking the two carcase's with me. Making my way back to Adren, I land before the building and two guards once again before dropping the two dead yokai, " Inform your Lord that I have returned with what he requests. " I say to the guards as they look at me. One of he guards nods and begins to communicate with his lord, " My lord, the demon who wishes to speak with you has returned with his sacrifice. " the guard says. " Has he now, what did he bring me? " The Lord asks. The guard glances at the two dead yokai before speaking again, " He has brought two dead demons my lord. " There is a brief pause before the Lord speaks again, " I see... Let me speak with this demon. " He says to the guard. The guard nods and walks over to Valkrist before offering him the communication device, " My lord wishes to speak with you. " He says to Valkrist. I look at the guard for a moment before glancing to the communication device as I reach out and take it from the guard. I look over the device for a moment, not exactly sure what to do with it. " All you need do is speak and my Lord will hear you. " The guard said as he watches Valkrist. I look to the guard as he tells me what to do and I give a faint nod as I begin to speak, " This is Valkirst, I wish to speak with you, I have brought the sacrifice as you have requested, now let allow me to enter. " I say into the communication device. My words are met with silence from the device, a silence that lasted a few moments before a voice spoke up in return, " Yes, you indeed brought me a sacrifice, but it is not the one I was looking for Valkrist. " The Lord said. I frown as the lord tells me what I brought was not what he sought, " Then what is it you want? " I ask, trying to get to the point. After the question, there was another silence before the voice spoke up, " A sacrifice of blood Valkrist. " the lord said. As the lord spoke up, I wasn't sure what he meant, " Blood... " I murmur as I try to think on what he could mean. " Yes, your blood. " The lord said to Valkrist. I frown at what the lord had to say, he wanted my blood? I let out a soft growl before speaking up, " And what if I refuse? " I ask the lord. At first there is a soft chuckle before the voice speaks up, " Then you shall not get your reword you seek nor other... opportunities. " The lord says before falling silent. I remain silent for a moment, thinking over what he said before letting out another, louder growl, " Alright.. " I say, giving into his request. " Excellent.. You may come in now. " The lord says before the gates begin to open. The two guards glance towards the gates before moving out of Valkrist's way. I hand the guard back the communication device and leave the two dead yokai out side as I make my way through the gate and head into the building. As I enter the building I am met by an extravagantly dressed demon that greets me with a smile, " Hello Valkrist. " the demon says. I look at the demon and knew right away that it was the one I am looking for, " Hello.. " I say to the demon lord. With out warning, there is a bright light and I find myself in a different area. After teleporting them to a different area, the demon lord reaches out and takes a hold of Valkrist's hand and lifts it up before slicing into Valkrist's flesh with a knife. I let out a hiss of pain as the demon slices into my hand but I make no move to pull my hand back. After slicing Valkrist's hand open, he lets the blood drip from the open wound, falling into a small container. After a few moments of bleeding the oni lord wraps Valkrist's hand up and gives a faint nod, " Good. " he said before turning and walking away. I watch the demon for a moment, growling softly at him, " Where is my reward and what was that about? " I ask as I watch the demon. The demon lord stops for a moment before picking something up and tossing it to Valkrist, " I wish for you to do some business for me. " he said, his back to Valkrist still. Catching what the demon had thrown at me, I look at the strange object, not sure what exactly it was for, " Work.. " I say, letting out another growl, " If that is what you need then Cerberus will answer the call. " I say to the demon. The demon lord gives a faint nod, " Good, that's good to hear.. Though at the moment I have no need for your groups services, but when I do have need of you I will send word, tell me, where do you stay? " The demon lord asked as he turned to face Valkrist. " Solvay, I stay in a ruined temple with the rest of my group. Now tell me what this is. " I say angrily. The oni lord nods his head, " Ah I see, then finding you wont be to hard. That my friend is a piece of magical armor. Upon command it will manifest into a full suit of body armor to protect either of your forms and as long as the core does not get damage it will repair any damage done to it and is practically indestructible. " the oni lord says as he looks at Valkrist. Glancing down at the object again, I give a faint nod, " I see... " An item like this would be most useful during fights. " Good, since I have no need of your services you may go. " The oni lord said, though he didn't give Valkrist time to respond before he teleported Valkrist from the building. Now standing out side the building, I give a faint growl before raising into the air and heading back to the temple with my new item.

Post WC: 2,392
Back to top Go down

Demons Folly
Page 1 of 1